The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

What Goes Around

“This is it!” If Samuel had been even just a little bit louder his voice surely would have been heard down on the street. This way however it still carried far enough that Timothy could hear every word while cleaning the bath behind closed doors. Which was impressive even for the outgoing swimmer. Since Timothy was pretty sure despite the volume the guy still sat in the living room he opened the door and called back: “What is what?” “I finally figured it out! It was so simple I just never considered it. Should have known this a week ago.” “That’s why I’m asking, known what?” “Just come here if you wanna know so badly, all this yelling is giving me a headache!”

Timothy bit back a snarky comeback and returned to his chores. A week ago? Really? Then whatever it was, chances were it was related to a girl. It always was girls with Samuel. Girls here, girls there, girls all the time. Of fucking course.

Not like that degree of popularity was unreasonable. Samuel wasn’t just a swimmer, he was a darn good one at that. Winning medals every chance he got and managing to be humble about it too. Well, at least in front of his adoring fan clubs. Significantly less so once celebrating with his friends. But, well, it was an accomplishment so why not boast about it in the right place around the right people?

Except that Samuel was the typical self-proclaimed world star. He knew he had fans, so by extension everyone had to be his fan—sometimes they just didn’t know it yet. Which Timothy would have considered normal. But apparently that was how different the standards for these things could be between different people.

The tub had almost disappeared under frothing soap before Timothy realized the fervor with which his hands had gone to work. Rinsing it on the other hand to find a freshly wiped, blank white emerge had something refreshing to it. Finally satisfied with the task at hand he got up, dried his hands and returned to the living room.

“So?” Samuel turned to give him a puzzled look: “So what?”

Okay, the guy looked hot, but as Timothy found himself regretting, he sure had the attention span of a goldfish sometimes. “What’s today’s groundbreaking discovery?” “Oh, that!” Instantly the look of annoyance in his eyes changed to one of devilish glee. With a flippant gesture he drew Timothy’s attention to a piece of paper on the table. “What’s this?” He picked it up to give it a read: “A leaflet for… hypnosis classes? ‘Teach yourself the power of mind melting manipulation in just three days’?” Samuel grunted at that. “Three days, my ass! Their teachers have to be slowpokes if they think it takes that long. I’d bet on it. Give me half a day and I got it down.”

“Suuuuure…” It was so absurd that instead of commenting on it Timothy just flopped onto the couch. “Then even that woman has to come around.” “Oh, you’re saying someone dared say no to your advances?” The death glare which this comment earned him made Timothy wonder if maybe he should tried hiding his sarcasm—but before it could even begin to become a problem the young athlete just laughed. “She just didn’t know what she was missing. But she will.” Shaking his head he tried that again: “What is your plan? Just walk up to her and tell her to let herself be hypnotized so she goes out with you?” Already half into agreeing Samuel’s mouth hang open for a few moments as he frowned, considering what Timothy was trying to tell him. Maybe for the first time today.

“You’re right. There is a chance she would misunderstand that.”

A chance for what now? Timothy was the furthest from an expert on how to ask out a girl, but he was pretty sure there was not a whole lot to misunderstand about some jock walking up to her in public and announcing he lacked any and all convincing qualities so she should let her brain be turned off while he abused her instead.

…Not like Samuel lacked compelling arguments in favour of a date. Or two. Or heck, even a week full of dates. Just brain cells were apparently not among those.

“How would you even do it? I mean… There ought to be a reason why they hold classes on this, right?” “Pfft, classes. They just need a fast way to make money.” Timothy eyed the flyer again. Sure, it did look properly thought out—but clearly not the sort of thing he would think spelled ‘full bank account’.

“So you already have a plan then? Never saw you with a pocket watch or something in that style before.” The little jab was lost on Samuel’s enthusiasm. “Those antiques! Way to waste time maybe, but no. Never seen the Jungle Book, huh?” Without batting an eye Timothy nodded: “You want to meet her with a 9′ long live Indian python in tow? Now I really have no idea what could possibly go wrong.” “Oh, shut up! Not like you ever managed to bring a girl home.” Surprise, surprise. Though as much as the comment stung, as fast the conversation continued to move on. “It’s all about the spirals, man, the spirals!”

In a way Timothy had to admit there was a curious fascination to finding out if the box of tropes Samuel pulled from ever had a bottom.

“Say that were so, how will you even do it?” To show that he didn’t mean any offence he leaned forward, pointing to the screen of Samuel’s tablet pc laying next to the leaflet. “Just pull up a spiral, tell her to keep looking until she notices her mind stopping to work and be done with it?” The athletic guy looked at him as if in pity. “You really have no creativity at all, do you?” With a sight he unlocked the screen, revealing that he was already browsing a selection of gif’s. “Of course I would find a way to casually make her curious. Kitty pictures always do the trick. Or puppies, maybe.” “Ah, asking for her consent is already off the table?” “Pfft, please, it’s all about the seduction. Also, how is she supposed to properly consent if she didn’t know what she was missing?” “Like what?” “Me, duh!”

Okay, he had the confidence down at least. On the expense of most everything else, but… couldn’t have everything, huh?

“That one is nice,” Timothy nodded in direction of the tablet without his eyes ever leaving Samuel’s face. “That’s your style?” The guy’s face scrunched up like he had a hard time stomaching the recommendation. “What do you think?”

“Too much pink,” he said, “I’m not a bimbo or anything.” “Of course you are not, but consider… you aren’t looking for one that works on you, isn’t that right?” Samuel seemed to get what he was implying, so he continued: “Naturally, if you were looking for one that draws you in, your eyes might find themselves more drawn to other types of spirals. Like that darker one over there maybe. Or… this one seems nice with the way it’s pace matches your breath, doesn’t it?” “Sure. Though I have to say… it really seems almost uncanny when they suck you in, doesn’t it?” Timothy nodded, all understanding and support in the way he said: “Almost like the longer you look at it, the easier it became for those eyes to get stuck staring. Like you are about to find the way out of the pattern any second now. If only you can keep on following the ever twisting lines for one more breath.” Samuel blinked: “I’m… I’m not sure I should… should be looking at these. Like you said, she’s the one who needs to fall for it right?” “But of course you should. Exactly because that is the case. Don’t worry, you’re looking at hypnotic spirals only to find one that works. Only examining them to see which looks the most effective. We want to make sure that when you settle for one of them, it really is inescapable, right?” “Right.” Somehow Samuel’s voice had a hazy, sleepy quality to it. Like his mind were elsewhere. Without making a sound Timothy slipped out of his chair and stood behind the swimmer to gently peek over his shoulders. “Look at the way all the lines seem to coil around themselves. Much like thoughts in the way they move and twist and turn and swirl deeper…. And deeper. Now that I am looking here I sure can see what you meant. Hypnosis, as you yourself said, is all about the spirals, isn’t it?” “Hypnosis… spirals…. Deeper… I don’t… Not sure…” “Yeah, you’re right, who knows if this one would work on her, isn’t that right? Take a good long look at it and try to imagine how she would react. Would she be caught by it? Helplessly staring as the spiral pulled her in? Sinking deeper… and deeper… into the words she hears?” “Pulled… in.” “That’s right. So easy to imagine it working, isn’t it? So natural to think that as soon as those eyes stare into the swirl it becomes impossible to look away. Caught helplessly listening and following as words continue to slip through those ears into that empty head. I wonder if you can see her shoulders relax…” Samuel’s certainly were relaxing as his fingers kneaded and massaged them to ease the guy into a state of fugue. “Or if maybe all you noticed was how that face grew slack and vacant. How those eyes glaze over as they keep following the motions on the screen. How those thoughts seem to slow down as if trying to drift through molasses but getting stuck and tumbling over themselves.”

It really was a good thing they were busy trying to discuss something here or Timothy was pretty sure he wouldn’t be getting away with this much intimacy. Though… Was Samuel really still listening? He was about to slump over. And… was that drool on his shirt there?

It couldn’t really be, could it? There was no way it was this simple.

Or was it?

“Keep looking,” he chided while hoping the gleeful sing-song hid the butterflies that started buzzing in his stomach, one hand digging into Samuel’s hair to keep the boy’s eyes on the screen, “you want to be sure after all that it really is working. That you see the perfect, inescapably hypnotic spiral. Don’t worry. I will tell you once you found it. All you need to do is to keep looking and simply let that mind soak up my words. Not even any need to think about them. Just nod that head and agree while you focus only on the screen.” To be honest, not even Timothy himself was entirely sure if it was him or Samuel that moved his head in a slow nod.

Ultimately though, that mattered far less than the absurdity of what was happening.

“Do you have a plan for what you want her to do once you have her enthralled like that? I am sure you do. You’ve been thinking about it so much after all and planned it all out. Been investing hours upon hours into drafting up exactly what you wish for after you have her doing whatever you want. Maybe you already know every detail of how you two will spend the day after you entranced her, maybe you just have one thing that you really want her to do for you. Isn’t that right?”

Samuel mumbled something that could as easily be a groan as it could have been words. Much clearer to understand on the other hand was the twitch in his pants.

“It wouldn’t surprise me at all if you got hard just imagining it. Listening to your fantasies becoming real can do that after all. And if that were what happens to that cock right now, it would be only natural to find your hand drifting, floating, moving all on its own to help you feel even better. No need to think about it, just as there is no need to think about the words. Just stare and stroke without even being aware of it. You can do that for me, can’t you?”

There was that same mumble again, impossible to make out clearly and inwardly Timothy trembled in fear of messing up even as he moved the guy’s head into another slow, measured nod. But where the words might be blurred the motion of Samuel’s hand down to his crotch spoke an unmistakable language.

“That’s it, exactly like that,” he encouraged him even as his eyes were glued to Samuel’s dick just as firmly as the athlete’s gaze was fixed on the swirling screen. This wasn’t just an accidental glimpse in the bath. Right here, right now, Samuel was stroking himself off for him.

Was it the surrealism of the moment that kept him going? Was it fear from wanting to break whatever spell made him get so lucky? Or was it just depravity clawing its way to the surface? Even if he had dared to question it Timothy wasn’t sure he would have remembered to while facing this sight.

“You were the one who said it is all about the spiral though, didn’t you?” The question was pure decoration in light of how much he loved to see the fit boy’s head blankly bob up and down. “Makes me curious. I haven’t taken that class yet after all, so I won’t know if maybe as you stare into a spiral just the way it looks already begins to convey some hypnotic programming. Or if it is only as it is pointed out to you that head begins to form a connection between the colours and the effect it has on you.” Of course, how much Samuel was even able to still see of the ever moving patterns in front of him was a mystery. His eyes fluttered so much that it wouldn’t have been surprising to find them closing any minute now. He looked completely wasted, if it weren’t for the fact that his hand never stopped or slowed, obediently stroking and caressing his shaft.

For what felt like an eternity Timothy was enraptured by the motion while entertaining the idea to simply… not do anything now. Leave the boy as he was to watch to his heart’s content. But no. No, that wouldn’t do.

“Of course I wouldn’t know the details of what you have planned for that date,” finally he brought his mouth under control again to continue, “but there are some things that aren’t hard to guess. Perhaps that cock is already aware of those ideas, getting so happy about it that it can’t stop itself from leaking.” Was that another mumble there? “What would you say it the thing you want the spiral to make her do most? No need to be shy, let that mouth tell me as clearly as you’d like.” “Suck… cock. No thoughts… no mind… just sucking.”

Well, that he could work with, couldn’t he? Almost, but only almost, Timothy’s suddenly unraveling anxiety burst out of him as laughter. This day suddenly got better by leaps and bounds. And someone was gonna get his dick sucked for sure.

“What a great idea. You want a better spiral for that though. This one right here is all black and white, blank and clear, obedient and empty.” “Blank… obedient… empty…” Were the mumbles getting clearer now? Or was that just his ears adapting to brainwashed fuzzy boy speak?

“That’s right. Now I will admit that those are wonderful ways for a hypnotized cutie to be, but what you need is a different spiral. One that compels to suck cock and stop thinking.” “Suck cock… stop thinking.” “You got it. That’s what you need, isn’t that right?” “Need…” Without a doubt the sight of his head wobbling up and down in mindless acceptance was right up there with the most unforgettable memories ever. Swiftly followed by the monotone repetition of what was about to become his new truth.

“So with that in mind, what kind of person do you believe would be sucking cock until their minds were all gone, hm? Maybe the type that you said would enjoy a pink, pretty spiral? Maybe the type that has a head filled only with cock and air and giggles? Is that the sort of effect you are looking for?” Each question was followed by a blank nod already before Timothy could even consider putting some force into his arm.

“Then I think I know the perfect spiral for your needs. Just let me search it for you. It’s more than enough for you to look at it when I show it to you.” Did he dare? Oh, screw it. It was far too late to hesitate now. All or nothing: “Every time I show it to you. Understood, pretty boy?” “Yes… look… every time…”

“You really are a fast learner. I suppose your boasting was accurate after all. At this rate it won’t take all that long to teach you how to turn someone into a mindlessly captivated cocksucker.” The only response was Samuel’s hands moving a little faster around his cock. Timothy reached for the tablet and scrolled until he spotted a bright swirl of pink pastel tones. Expanding the gif over the screen he turned and held it up for Samuel to see. “This one seems like a perfect fit for your needs, don’t you agree?” By this point Samuel probably was even convinced himself that he nodded out of his own free will. Whatever that even amounted to after this extend of brainwashing.

“And now, ” he smiled as one hand held the screen while the other lowered his pants, “let me just explain to you in detail exactly why this spiral conditions someone to suck cock. What was it you said before? Oh, right! Half a day and you got it down? That’s quitter talk. I think you will agree with me that—ugh, good boy, just like that—that we will need to give you daily refreshers of this class. Wouldn’t you agree?”

All Samuel could do was hum in response as his mouth welcomed Timothy’s cock . At this point even the attempt of a nod only served to shove him even deeper down the length of throbbing meat. Turned out that as soon as he was using that mouth for something better than just his usual bragging, he could be a very patient student, after all.

* * *