The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

What Good Neighbors Are About

By SweetLori

I had seen her moving in a few weeks ago. She was a rather attractive woman in her early 30’s. The moving truck had been stacked full of dozens of boxes all the same size and all with similar markings on them. Not the kind of boxes that you would normally use to move in but more like file boxes that you might find in an office. It just made me curious because that’s the kind of person I am.

By the way, I’m Jenn and yes although I am only 23 I am already divorced and living on my own in this small rancher. Not every decision I ever made was the right one and marrying Cody had been one of my biggest mistakes. It had all seemed like a fairy tale at first. He was handsome, everyone’s best friend and the center of attention at all the parties we went to. Who wouldn’t want to be with a guy like that? I myself was not all that bad of a catch myself as I had always stayed active in track and field and was quite proud of the condition my body was in. I have also inherited a nice set of 34C’s from my mother, “thanks Mom”. I also consider myself to be intelligent, outgoing, friendly and loving.

We had married young and things were great the first year but after that our sex lives started to turn. He seemed to be too tired all the time and was working later and later or so I thought. It was a fluke that I came home early one day and found him with one of my girlfriends or should I say ex girlfriend. As I said, he was “everyone’s” friend.

So the divorce has been final for 3 years now and he moved away so I don’t have to deal with running into him anymore. I decided to keep the house because that’s the only good thing that’s left from our marriage. It has been a struggle keeping up with the bills as my job as an office receptionist for the marketing firm I work at just doesn’t pay quiet enough to allow me to live comfortably. I also have found that I have become very untrusting of the male sex and therefore haven’t been on many dates for the past few years. As you can imagine this has led to a very empty sex life that I pretty well have to take care of myself.

I had noticed a few of the other neighbors going over to introduce themselves to our new neighbor and as it seemed that she may be alone as I never saw any indication of aother person around of any typical male items being taken into the house. I decided maybe she might be a nice new distraction from my otherwise humdrum life. The day after she moved in I baked a cake in the morning and that afternoon I took it over as a “welcome to the street” gift. Her name is Rachel and it turns out she is 8 years older then me. Rachel is a photographer who has traveled all around the world taking pictures for various magazines and just recently decided it was time to put some roots down so she bought the house next door to me. It turns out that her pictures are what are filling all those boxes or at least CD’s full of her pictures.

We had a great chat and I ended up staying for dinner. Afterwards we shared the cake for dessert. She had so many great stories of her travels and I found myself drawn to her great smile and her friendly manner. We shared stories of our back ground and I told her of my divorce and subsequent past few lonely years. She said she also had not had a boyfriend for some time because of her traveling and we shared a few laughs bashing men in general. Rachel obviously had done well selling her pictures and I could see why as she had already had several of her favorites hung up around her house. When she found out that I was barely getting by she asked if I would like to help her out in my spare time and she would pay me for my time. Although she was a great photographer it she said she was very unorganized and she now wanted to sort out and reorganize all her pictures. I told her it sounded perfect and I could definitely use the extra cash.

So a few nights later I finished dinner and headed over to start helping her out. She had set up her computer on a desk in the corner of her bedroom and had a few boxes ready for me. All I had to do was go thru the CD’s one a t a time, deleting any pictures that weren’t clear and documenting what was on them of if required resorting them on to new discs in an order that made sense. It seemed simple enough and I was fascinated to see her work and all the exotic places she had been to. There were a lot of pictures of animals in the wild and even pictures of a tribe she had stayed with in the Amazon. The time seemed to fly by as I sat clicked away at the mouse and making my way thru the first box of CD’s.

After an hour Rachel came into the room to see how I was doing and handed me a warm drink. I thought of how lucky I was to have such a friendly neighbor. She was so motherly I found myself liking her more and more and enjoying just being around her. She said the drink was a special blend of herbs that she had learned of from the tribe in the Amazon. She said it would help me to concentrate as I started to get tired. It tasted pretty good although it had a very different taste. It went down pretty fast and she brought me a refill and a new box to work on.

It must have been something in the drink that went right to my head because I started to feel kind of funny, sort of spacey. This new box of pictures were quite different then the others. There were pictures of people laying on tropical beaches in the hot sun and some of a girl napping in a hammock in the shade of a tall palm tree. They must have been taken at a resort somewhere because she also had pictures of people getting massages and spa treatments. I found as I sipped at my drink and browsed thru these pictures that I was feeling very relaxed and peaceful. Continuing to scroll thru the CD I found more pictures of girls laying in a jaccuzi tub and they looked so relaxed that I could almost feel myself in there with them letting the hot bubbles work away all the tension in my body.

I must have started drifting off because I wasn’t even aware of Rachel coming back into the room. She was kneeling close beside me and when I started to turn my head she told me to just keep looking at the relaxing pictures and to listen to her voice. I thought this an odd thing to say but I did as she said. She asked if I liked her pictures and I told her I did. I told her I was feeling kind of funny and she said it was because of the special herb in the drink she gave me. She said a medicine man had given it to her and that it made people very open to suggestions. As she spoke she removed that CD from the computer and put in another. She told me to start scrolling thru it and watch the pictures. They were again at the same resort but this time I noticed that there weren’t any men in the pictures, just lots of women. Women from their late teens and into their 40’s. enjoying themselves lounging around the pool, soaking in the hot tub or laying on the white sandy beach. Clicking away I noticed that this must have been one of those clothing optional resorts as many of the girls were either topless or completely nude. As I clicked my way thru the pictures there seemed to be more and more of girls tanning in the nude and even some of them walking hand in hand with out clothes on. I had heard of these types of places but have never seen it before. There were also pictures of women and girls putting sun tan lotion on each others naked bodies. I was starting to have a little trouble thinking straight now and even operating the mouse was proving to be a challenge. Rachel helped hold my cup while she had me take another sip from it.

“What do you think of my pictures Jenn?” almost in a whisper as her face was so close to my own now.

“They are very beautiful” I mumbled.

“Yes they are, very beautiful and sexy aren’t they?”

I had thought I meant the pictures but I could see what she meant. All the girls were beautiful and they looked sexy laying there naked, their skin glistening in lotion.

“Yes… sexy”, was all I could say.

I was having great difficulty operating the mouse and Rachel put her hand over mine and helped me to advance thru the pictures. Now there were pictures of some of the women hugging and even kissing each other. Rachel stopped at a close up of two women kissing on the beach and you could see a string of saliva stretching from the tip of the tongue of one to that of the others. “What do you think of this one Jenn? How does it make you feel?” She whispered into my ear, her hot breath sending a shiver thru me.

“Hot” I answered licking my lips that had dried out from having my mouth hanging open as I stared at the pictures.

“You wish it was you in the picture don’t you Jenn?”

I started to shake my head but stopped and nodded slowly. “Yes, Jenn. You wish it was you being kissed don’t you?” and I realized I did.

Her finger pushed down on mine again and the next picture was of a women leading a girl by her hand towards a bed. They were both naked but you could only see their backs and rounded asses and I was in awe of how beautiful they looked.CLICK…. The next picture showed the younger girl who was maybe 20 or 21 now kneeling between the legs of the older lady who was laying back on the bed. The girl had her lips pressed to the inner thigh of the woman. You could tell there was a difference in ages between them but neither picture showed the older ladies face.

I found that I was breathing much quicker and deeper now and could tell I was getting excited. I had never been with another girl before but over the past year I had had a few dreams of being with another woman.

“Do you see Jenn how the girl is right where she is suppose to be, where she belongs? A girl like her belongs on her knees worshipping her Mistress, doesn’t she Jenn?” I nodded.

“It’s where you belong too isn’t it Jenn?” Rachel’s hot breath on my ear was making me melt now. She nipped at my ear lobe with her teeth and I moaned out loud. “What was happening to me?” I screamed inside my head.

“Jenn, the herbs in your drink have helped to break down your resistance. They have helped me inside your head, inside you mind and now I am going to make you mine. You belong to me Jenn. You want this. You love this feeling. You need this feeling. You need to belong to me. Don’t you Jenn?” As she said this it became the truth. I needed Rachel, I belonged to Rachel. I would do anything for Rachel. “Yes…” I answered. I felt her finger again push down on mine and a new picture appeared on screen. Now the girl on the screen had her head deep between the older ladies thighs and there was no question of what she was doing. This picture unlike the others did show the face of the other woman and as I stared at it everything suddenly becoming clearer for me. The other lady was Rachel and she was looking right at the camera, right at me.

I felt Rachel start to unbutton my blouse while I took in the meaning of the picture before me, and I wanted her to.

It was all clear now. I belonged to Rachel. Rachel was my Mistress, and the girl between her legs was just like me, one of Mistress Rachel’s slaves.

In no time I was standing before Mistress Rachel naked, being assessed by her. She took my head between her hands and as she leaned in closer I melted in her arms. Our lips touched and then I felt her tongue gliding over them wetting them before it slid inside to toy with my own. The kiss was hot, passionate and left me gasping. When she eventually pulled away from me she commanded me to undress her and I did. As I pulled her sweater over her head I was pleased to see she wore no bra. Her breasts were as beautiful as they looked in the picture that was still on the computer screen. Cupping the back of my head she guided my mouth to her right breasts and I began to suckle from her. Moving from one breast to the other I suckled until she pulled away and commanded me to remove the rest of her clothing. Once done she sat down on the edge of her bed and just looked at me expectantly. She did not need to say anything as I knew what she waited for and I dropped to my knees and crawled over to her. She smiled down at me and slowly parted her legs as she lay back on the bed. I knew what was expected of me and it was what I wanted also. I kissed my way up my Mistress’s thighs until my nose touched the coarse hairs of her pussy. The scent drove me crazy and I soon had my tongue buried deep inside her sweet sweet pussy. I had never done this before but it came naturally and I new I was pleasing my Mistress by the way her body responded to my touch. My head clamped tight between her thighs I could feel my own pussy juices running down my thighs as my Mistress had her first of many orgasms to come that night.

I awoke later in the arms of my Mistress to the feeling of her soft lips on my forehead as Mistress kissed me awake.

“Is it all clear to you now Jenn?”

“Yes Mistress, Thank you Mistress”

“Good girl” she said and I felt her praise flow thru me making my body tingle.

Today I will take some pictures of you Jenn. “You will like that” and of course I knew I would.

It has been several weeks now since Mistress Rachel first showed me my purpose in life. I have now met the other girl that was in the picture with Mistress as well as a few other of Mistress’s friends. I never realized how much I would enjoy servicing other women but Mistress has taught me many things I didn’t know about myself. I no longer need the herbal drink as my servitude to Mistress is now my only purpose in life and I only needed her to show me the way. I love to look at the pictures of myself between the legs of my Mistress or between those of her friends. Some times I alone pleasure them and sometimes I share the pleasure with her other slave who’s name is Dawn.

Last night Mistress had the girl named Becky from down the street in for a visit. Becky was a year younger then myself but still living with her parents. Mistress had called me to come over and to let myself in. I found them in front of the computer. Becky’s eyes were glazed over and her cup lay empty beside her. Mistress had removed Becky’s clothes and she was staring at a picture of me with my face buried between the spread legs of slave Dawn. I heard Mistress asking her how it made her feel seeing that and she mumbled “horney”. Mistress motioned for me to take my position and I did. Much like my own time in that chair weeks ago, this was a night of firsts for Becky. She came hard and fast on my face and afterwards Mistress let me watch her complete Becky’s conversion. Later Later Becky paid her respect to Mistress and I was allowed to kiss her and I hungrily licked what remained of Mistress’s juices from her face.

My life is complete now. Becky parents allowed her to move in with me to help with me with my bills and so that she could have some freedom of her own. If her parents had only known that Becky, like myself had already relinquished her freedom to Mistress Rachel.

Life is good.