The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

What Happened: Two

It was a year after Sarah had started really getting into body building that her typical quiet and lonely night was interrupted. She was just coming out of the shower, and had slipped on a red lacy thong pantie, and pulled on a tight cut off tee-shirt that showed much of her boobs, and then her phone rang.

Sarah didn’t recognize the phone number, but was curious enough to answer it. She pushed the virtual button and put the phone to her head. “Hello,” she said courteously.

“Sarah,” a man’s voice said over the phone, “immediately drive to the corner of north west 37th avenue and north west 22 street, and pick up the man there. Sarah, you will do whatever that man says.”

That was when the phone call was cut off. Sarah stood there with a confused look on her face. She looked at the phone in her hand, but her mind was shifting. Thoughts were rearranging and without realizing it Sarah was moving towards her car keys. She wasn’t sure why she was immediately going to a place very close to the Greyhound bus station but she was. Sarah grabbed her wallet and was quickly going as fast as the speed limit would allow to the indicated area. As she pulled to the corner of 37th and 22 there was an older man in casual business clothes standing with a carry-on suitcase next to him. Sarah was sure she did not remember this guy.

She pulled to the corner, and popped her trunk. The man loaded his bag, and then got into the passenger seat of the car. He smelled of stale air, and musty clothes worn for too long. Behind his glasses he looked very tired.

“Hi, do I know you?” Sarah asked.

“Be quiet,” he said putting his head back in the car seat. “Drive us to your place.”

Sarah had opened her mouth to say something, but she had been told to be quiet, and she had been told before that to do what the man said. Sarah closed her mouth, and got the car turned around, headed for home.

Sarah’s ranch house was not big, or modern, but cozy. It let her do her paralegal work from home most days. She had the master bedroom to herself. She kept a spare bedroom, but she never had friends or relatives over, not that she had much of either. Sarah also never had visitors.

Sarah let the garage door close before saying to the man, “We’re here.”

Sarah got a good look at him in the garage’s automatic light. She could see he was clearly an older, balding, bespectacled man. His skin seemed loose on his body as if he had recently lost a lot of weight and his skin hadn’t retracted yet. Sarah could just make out his blue eyes as they opened to look around.

The man coughed before speaking. “Sarah,” he said, and Sarah was still shocked he knew who she was. She wondered who he was. “I am your Master.”

He was her Master. The idea slid into her mind, and something shifted in her gray matter. It was as if things were transforming in her brain, like some child’s toy. He was her Master, and no other thought of who he was could exist in her mind. For a moment she tried to think of him as something else, but before any thought of him being anything, it was replaced with the undeniable fact that he was her Master.

“Sarah, you are my slave,” Master said still in the passenger seat.

She was Sarah, but she was also Master’s slave. The word slave fit into her mind as things changed in her thinking. She was not just a strong independent woman, but also a slave to this strange man who was in fact her Master. The final part of her mind clicked into place as the realization dawned on her that she was a slave to her Master.

“Sarah,” Master said and she couldn’t help but listen as a good slave should to her Master, “You will, and will love, obeying me completely and totally in all things because you want to.”

Sarah let out a sigh. She wasn’t just a slave, but an obedient slave. She wanted to be an obedient slave. Sarah was accepting all this even as her mind was still processing that she was his slave, and he was her master, and that she would obey him in all things because she wanted to. It was a bit much, but she had to obey.

“Let’s go in,” Master said, and that was all Sarah wanted in her life. “Grab my bag.”

Sarah quickly opened her car door, and unlocked the door to the house in the garage. She eagerly held open the door for him as her Master entered her house. She wanted to obey so badly that Sarah found herself smiling as he looked over her modest home. Sarah hoped her Master liked her place. Sarah ran back to the car, popped the trunk, and pulled out a surprisingly heavy bag.

“Close the door and lock it,” Master said over his shoulder as Sarah came through the door.

“Of course,” Sarah said doing just that. She loved obeying him. It made a blooming warmth fill her chest.

“Sarah,” Master said and when Sarah turned around, she was face to face with him. His breath smelled like cheese. “You exist to please me. Sarah, you love pleasing me. Sarah, your only reason for breathing is to bring me pleasure. Sarah, you want to bring me pleasure more than you want your heart to keep beating.”

Sarah felt her thoughts sliding around in her mind. She was a slave, and she loved to obey. Now it seemed that obeying wasn’t the only thing that would dominate her every thought, deed, word, and feeling. She was physically present in this world to give pleasure to her Master in every way he requested. For Sarah there was nothing but the fact she was there to give pleasure to her Master.

Sarah dared to speak to ask, “How may I please you, Master?”

“Take off your clothes,” Master said as he took off his jacket and hung it on a nearby peg, intended for this purpose.

Sarah slipped off her top, easily done, and then wiggled out of her shorts, and with a twanging sound pulled off her thong. She stood there, naked, exposed, before her Master. She desperately hoped she pleased him with her body. For a terrifying instant she wondered if her Master didn’t like women with muscles.

“I see your bodybuilding is coming along nicely,” he said and Sarah’s heart leapt for joy. “Those breasts are just about the right size. You could tan a bit more, naked of course. Didn’t I tell you to dye your hair?”

“I don’t remember ever meeting you before, Master,” Sarah said confused.

“I know,” Master said looking and sounding tired. “I have a meeting at nine in the morning, and you will drive me there.”

“Of course, Master,” Sarah said wanting to obey and please. She had an in-person meeting at nine-thirty, but that was nothing compared to the idea of not pleasing her Master.

“As for tonight,” he said kicking off his shoes. “I stink, I’m tired, and I’m hungry. I am going to take a shower, and then a nap. I’d have you clean me, but you’re going to be busy washing my clothes, and making us dinner. You will wake me up when dinner is ready with the best blow-job you can give.” Master proceeded to start to take his clothes off.

Sarah was a little shocked. She’d rarely given blow-jobs before. She found the idea of a man’s dick in her mouth, to be disgusting. That’s the thing that he peed out of. It was the thing that would sit in his underwear smelling like bad bread after a while. She didn’t even want a man’s cock in her body unless he’d had a shower, with scrubbing, first. As much as Sarah wanted to please her Master, she was not interested in giving him a blow-job.

Master was naked now, dropping his clothes on his suit case. “Wash all of the clothes in there, but don’t mess with the black case,” Master was saying.

His cock was a nub under thick hair and above hairy legs. His middle had a paunch with love handles, and hair. His arms were tanned up to his biceps, and then the skin went as white as a dead fish’s underbelly. He took his glasses off and put them on the low table by the garage door. Sarah was not impressed. Perhaps because she’d become a body builder, but being around other men that were body builders, and then seeing her Master, there was absolutely a sharp slope of attractiveness. Master was on the low, very low, end.

Her body language must have shown her opinion of Master’s body. “Do you find my body attractive?” Master asked.

She wanted to lie. She wanted to give a half answer. What came out was the truth, and a lot faster than she wanted. “Not at all,” Sarah said quickly. “You’re hairy and fat, and except for your biceps and shoulders, you don’t have much muscle tone. Don’t take it personally. I’ve not found anyone attractive for nearly a year.”

“Sarah,” Master said watching her, “I am the most attractive man you could possibly dream of. Sarah, you are highly sexually attracted to me.”

Sarah felt her thoughts sliding in her mind. The idea that her Master was beyond her imagination of attractiveness fought with her natural inclination, but her Master’s words won out. She couldn’t believe how sexy he was. Yes, there was hair, and a bit of fat, and low muscle tone, but the imperfections added to the reality that Master was dead sexy. The hair was friction and showed how manly of a man he was. Being a little soft would just mean that his body was cuddly and there was something for Sarah to hold onto in hopes that they would fuck. She felt her body warm up, a lot, at the sight of him being naked. Without any clothes on herself she knew where the night was going to go, and she was ready for it. She wanted to obey. She needed to please. Her body was screaming that she required a fucking from her Master.

He had a smile on his face as he came up to her, and touched her arms with his smooth hands. “Sarah,” he said in a voice that sounded like sex, “you are highly aroused. Sarah, you are ten times hornier than you’ve ever been before. Sarah, your pussy is hotter and wetter than you’ve ever conceived of. Sarah, stay this way until I say otherwise.”

Sarah was moaning, and she couldn’t control it. Never before had she been that aroused. His words had turned on her vagina, and it was at maximum. Sarah felt her vagina so hot it felt like it was burning. She felt her body lubricating up her slit for what she knew was coming. She wanted to fuck, needed to fuck, and was desperate to fuck. Of course, she would take her Master’s cock into her mouth and suck on it for all she was worth. She’d take anything he had in any hole he wanted.

“Right,” Master said taking his hands back. “I’m taking a shower. Don’t start my laundry until I finish. I take my showers hot.”

Sarah stood there trying to figure out how to move. Between her legs she felt how wet she was as there was sexual moisture rolling down the inside of her legs. As soon as Master had rounded the corner the spell that seemed to hold Sarah in place was broken. Juices were going down both of her legs. The pink nipples on both of her breasts were standing large and proud. Sarah was hot all over, like she’d just put in a hard workout. Sarah started to obey.

Sarah quickly got the chicken breasts and roasted vegetables in the oven. She made triple what she usually made since Master was there. She gathered Master’s clothes, opening the suit case to the smell of old worn clothes, and took them to the basement. She loaded the washing machine and set a timer, so she could put the clothes in the dryer when the washing was done. Sarah quickly checked on Master in her bedroom.

Sarah nearly had an orgasm seeing Master naked on her bed. He was snoring softly with his body spread eagle. Sarah found him so exceptionally sexy. He wasn’t hard muscle like the men at the gym. He clearly had brains since he’d somehow figured out how to control her mind. Now, with all her muscles, she was weak to his commands. He made her find him sexy, and despite knowing he made her think this, Sarah felt it was truer than the floor under her feet.

Sarah let her juices flow as she set the table for dinner. The timer for the food beeped, and after checking the meat with a thermometer she got everything ready. She then went into her bedroom, and snaked up between her Master’s legs.

His cock wasn’t hard, or large. She gently started to lick the nub, and it reacted with a twitch. She licked some more, and Master’s cock started to swell. In moments that amazing cock was standing tall and proud. To Sarah it was a perfect cock. It wasn’t super long, so she wouldn’t gag when it was in her mouth, or hurt herself when she stuffed it into her pussy. It wasn’t thick, but a comfortable girth where in her mouth she didn’t have to worry about her teeth scratching it, or when in her pussy the threat of tearing was low. The cock was pliantly long enough, and Sarah sucked it down. She was nose to crotch as it cleared the back of her tongue. She could still breathe with him all the way into her mouth, and in her mind that was perfect so she could stay that way forever. He has ordered a blow-job, so Sarah got to work.

The only time Sarah had given a blow-job before, she hated it. He had been super thick, and it hurt her jaw to have him ram into her mouth. He also complained the whole time that her teeth were scratching him, but he was the one slamming his crotch into her face. With Master it was different.

He didn’t shift. She was sure he was awake since he stirred, adjusted slowly, and spread his legs more. She didn’t have to fight a moving target. He also was letting her do all the work, so she wasn’t having to fight him, or find his rhythm. He also was just the right size. She could wrap her lips around his dick, and suck it in, missing her teeth entirely. What’s more, it felt amazing to have him inside of her head, physically. Her Master was inside of her, and she was the one welcoming him into her body. That just made it sexier, and made Sarah’s cunt hotter and wetter.

“I’m going to cum,” Master said, and Sarah appreciated the warning. “Sasha, you love the taste of my cum.”

“Who’s Sasha?” Sarah asked as she took her lips off his cock for a moment.

Master looked down in a touch of shock. “Sarah, you love my cum,” Master said a fraction of a second before he erupted into Sarah’s mouth.

Sarah’s psyche shifted into place as cum was shooting into her mouth. It was so good. Sarah moaned as she felt her body overcome by the sexual urge passing through her. Those ropes of white splashing onto her lips and teeth, coating her tongue, filling her mouth, were beyond anything sexual Sarah had ever dreamed of before.

“Swallow it,” Master commanded.

Sarah loved the taste, and the feel of it in her mouth. She let her throat flex, and the sticky seed flowed into her stomach. She loved it. It was amazing as she felt it fall into her stomach. She loved it! The reality was titillating to know that part of Master was inside of her. It was erotic to feel part of him in her middle. The orgasm that had been there, always throbbing, and ready to rip through did so. Sarah tried not to move as her Master’s cum shot what was left into her mouth, but all the while her hips and pussy were jerking with an intense orgasm she hadn’t felt in a very long time. Each involuntary thrust of her hips was joyous. Every hard clench of her pussy was pure elation. Psychedelic colors swam in her eyes and mind with the orgasm sending waves of pleasure through her.

His stomach growled.

“Let’s eat,” Master commanded.

Sweaty and horny Sarah served dinner. She had to excuse herself to swap out Master’s clothes from the washer to the dryer. She was feeling the cool air on her naked body. They were both naked as they ate. Sarah wanted to please, so was always watching to see if her Master desired even the smallest thing. When he asked for wine Sarah almost died since she had to confess, she kept none in her house. Drinking alcohol was not helpful for her body building desires.

“Understandable,” Master said finishing his food. “You look good with muscles, much better than before.”

“Before?” Sarah said confused. “Forgive your humble slave, Master, but did we meet before?”

“Why do you think you’re a body builder now with huge breasts?” Master asked drinking his juice. “I am the one that changed you to my liking. Except for your hair, you’re perfect.”

The pain and fear of displeasing her Master ripped open a hole in her chest. “What color do you want my hair to be, Master,” Sarah asked quickly. The utter dread of not pleasing her Master seemed to stop her heart, and she had to flex her chest to get blood moving again.

“You have a nice body,” Master was saying, “a bit pale. Sarah, you will, and want to, dye your hair black, and keep it dyed black. Also, Sarah, you will grow your hair out, long.”

Sarah’s mind shifted around. She would no longer have hair the color of Autum leaves, but the color of a moonless sky. Sarah wanted to have black hair, with the slight curls, running down her back. For a moment she realized how jealous the other women would be at the gym when she stood there in her tight clothes, big breasts, and hair that drew in all the light and their boyfriend’s eyes. Sarah was planning just when she could get her hair colored.

“It’s late, I’m tired,” Master said standing up, leaving the dirty dishes on the table. “Let’s go to bed and fuck.”

“Yes, Master,” Sarah said with the idea of pleasing her Master with her body filling her with desire.

“When my laundry is done, you will go fold it up, and put it in my suitcase,” Master said heading for the bedroom. “Then you’ll come back and fuck for as long as you can. Wake me up at six in the morning with a deep throated blow job.” Master flopped onto the bed, on his back. The fat around his middle jiggling before settling down. His cock half-hard as it limply lay on his balls.

“Sarah,” Master said with his hands behind his head, “you are wet and aroused beyond measure, by me. Sarah, for tonight, you are always on the edge of an orgasm. Even when you have an orgasm, you’ll only come down to the point that you’re about to have another. Sarah, you love fucking me, and will never get tired of it.”

Sarah felt the commands slide into place in her mind. Instantly her pussy was on fire, and actively flowing juices. Led on by her womanhood she was drawn to the bed, to HIM. Every part of him, from his hairy body, to his soft middle, to his just right cock, was godlike to her. Sarah was beyond the need for sex. Her body was beyond ready for the pleasure her Master would bring her. Sweat covered her body as she was shaking with sexual need. The desperate need to please him mixed with the erotic arousal had Sarah a needle prick away from a climax that was more than she’d ever felt before.

She ran her hands up his legs, letting her fingers run through his dark hairs. She let her tongue flick out and just tickle the head of his cock. His body responded with the shaft rising up. Sarah felt that orgasm almost trip over as she saw him get hard. The sexual desire was burning her up inside.

“Ride me,” Master commanded.

Like an animal Sarah responded. She bound up, and gripping his cock, she put it right into her flowing pussy. It immediately triggered her orgasm. The orgasm was amazing in the speed, the power, the depth within her body, and mind. Sarah felt her mind go into overload as her body shook. Everything was flexing hard, but quickly and rapidly in a fast-shaking rippling. Sarah loved every second of her incoherence with her Master’s cock buried deep inside of her.

“I said ride me,” Master repeated.

Terror of displeasing her Master dragged Sarah away from her pleasure. As fast as her body could respond Sarah was riding her Master’s cock. She put her legs under her, and started to piston up and down his shaft. She’d pull up, just before his head was about to escape her wet red lower lips, and then smash her body down so his balls smacked her bare ass. She did this over and over, as her orgasm barely went away before another built quickly.

Sarah was climaxing again, and fell forward, catching herself before she crashed onto her Master’s body. Her breasts were right at his mouth, and he took a hard nipple between his teeth. Sarah cried out in pleasurable pain as he bit down on her sensitive nipple. Her orgasm doubled in depth and strength. Her pussy was clenching as she was rocking her hips on Master’s dick.

“Oh yes, I like that,” Master said with feeling. “Keep rocking your hips on me, just like that, don’t stop.”

Sarah hadn’t realized what she was doing until just then. She was humping her Master with just her ass, as if twerking on his cock. Just her lower back pivoted as she thrust her scorching pussy down on Master’s shaft. The pleasure at knowing she pleased him, at knowing that his cock was in her, feeling his body, his teeth, sent Sarah over the edge again into another orgasm. She didn’t stop rocking her hips as her pussy squirted onto her Master’s crotch.

The repeated thrusting of her hips onto her Master’s cock was taking a toll on her. Despite her strength, and stamina, Sarah was getting tired. That didn’t stop her from rocking her pussy onto her Master’s divine penis. She’d been ordered to not stop, and she wouldn’t. She would keep going and going, and not stop.

The dryer buzzed.

Sarah got up. For a moment Sarah felt like a programed robot. She pulled herself from her Master’s cock, dripping juices as she got off the bed. The previous command had made her unable to think of anything other than folding up her Master’s clothes, and putting them into his suitcase. She would then go back to him, and fuck him as long as she could. The orgasm that she’d been having slowed, but her body was still right on the edge of climaxing again. As Sarah folded up her Master’s pants, she felt how aroused she was, and was desperate to get back to her Master.

After a few minutes, and several aftershocks from her orgasms the whole time, Sarah finished her duties. Sarah left wet footprints behind her as her pussy dripped with cum juice and arousal. She walked to the bedroom to find her Master nearly asleep on his side. However, she gently rolled him onto his back. He was semi-hard and Sarah had to move the soft member to her wet hole, and carefully push him inside of her. He moaned and Sarah took that to be a good sign as she felt him get hard within her. His cock grew and as it swelled, rubbed the inside of Sarah.

Sarah was climaxing again. Her sweaty body was shaking, her pussy was clenching, and her mind was getting foggy. This orgasm was deep, and strong, and was draining. Still, she had been commanded to fuck for as long as she could, and she kept fucking her Master. She looked down to see if he was enjoying himself. Master was asleep.

Sarah paused only for a heartbeat. She then started riding his cock again. He was asleep but she had been commanded to fuck for as long as possible, and she would. The idea of not obeying wasn’t possible. As another orgasm crashed through her, draining her mind of thought, and muscles of energy, the only thing Sarah knew was to keep fucking. Orgasm after orgasm, ripped through Sarah. Repeated and fast shaking of her body at the pinnacle of sexual pleasure was taking away more and more of her. Her eyes were able to focus one last time to see the clock was just reading ten at night. That was the last clear thing Sarah saw.

Sarah felt another orgasm collide from the inside. She lost control over her arms and legs. Sweat went flying. Cum juices sprayed out of her. Her eyes rolled up, and didn’t come back down. Her mouth hung open and drool fell out. Thought was gone from her head. The lizard brain of her mind took over and she kept humping her Master’s cock. She wasn’t even aware enough to know the pleasure stick inside of her was from her Master. She wasn’t even cognizant to know the man that was the center of her world was dead asleep and snoring. All Sarah was able to barely think was that she was to keep fucking.

The last orgasm was not even the best. Sarah had barely had a breath between her last orgasm before the next detonated through her. Not the strongest orgasm, not the deepest, and not even pleasurable, but Sarah’s mind was well beyond this. Her mind shut down. Her body went limp. Sarah went from straddling her Master’s crotch to sitting on his pelvis. Her limp body toppled like a felled tree. The queen size bed bounced a bit as she landed. Naked, sweaty, cum leaking from her legs, and dead to the world.

Hours later Sarah found herself cold, and uncomfortable. In the small light that filtered through her curtains she saw her Master under the covers. She reminded herself that she was a slave, and considered sleeping on the floor, but then if her Master required her to pleasure him, she wouldn’t be able to see him.

Something about what she was doing must have woken him up. He lazily reached down and groped for Sarah’s arm. She let him have it. He gently pulled her up to him, moving the covers so she could be under them with him. He ended up spooning her, with his arms wrapped around her, and his legs intertwined with hers. Sarah was amazed at how comfortable it was. His one arm was under her neck, that arm’s hand languidly cupping one of her large breasts. The other hand was draped over her side, the hand gently overlaying her mound. Under the covers, surrounded by her Master, Sarah felt, good. It was more than comfortable, but something that lovers would do. It was making Sarah horny again.

“Master,” Sarah said softly. His hand lightly squeezed her breast, making her arousal spike.

“Shh,” Master said softly into her ear, “sleep.”

Sarah heard the word. Everything was flying around inside of her. Her pussy was raw, and almost hurt. Her womb was heating up like an electric burner. However, her skin tingled with pleasure at the touch of her Master’s body. His gentle breathing behind her was hypnotic. He had told her to sleep. The darkness of slumber was pushing everything else down. Her desire to obey overwrote everything else. Darkness took everything, the arousal, the throbbing, the desire, and finally her mind. Sarah slept, content to be in the arms of her Master.

At five-fifty-five in the morning Sarah’s eyes snapped open. The command for her to wake her Master with a deep throated blow-job had started her brain. If it wasn’t for that command she would have stayed where she was forever. Her Master still cradled her. His one arm was under her neck and wedged between her large breasts. His other hand was lightly touching her clit. His body was warm and soft behind her. The desire to stay there, comfortable, wared with the command in her mind to give her Master a blow-job. The command was like a hydraulic press on her will. Nothing was going to stop it. She carefully extracted herself from her Master’s arms. It was her legs that woke him up.

“Not now,” Master said sleepily. “Come up here.”

Sarah obeyed. He wrapped his arms around her. She was turning over to be more comfortable when he said, “Wake me up in fifteen minutes.” Sarah looked at the clock, exactly six in the morning. Then she felt him take in a breath to speak again, “Sarah, sleep.”

This time it was instant. Sarah’s mind went off like a light. She wasn’t even finished getting into a comfortable position. When her Master commanded her to sleep it happened. Nothing stopped it. Obedience wasn’t even a consideration.

In fifteen minutes, Sarah woke up again, and woke her Master with a kiss. This seemed to do the trick as he stirred in more than one way. After a long minute of kissing Master threw off the covers, and forced himself to his feet. He moved slowly, and stiffly. Sarah couldn’t take her eyes off his body. Every part of him was amazingly sexy, to her.

Master ordered them both into the shower, and they washed each other. Sarah was sure that she was going to have an orgasm, but Master had told her not to get all hot and sweaty. They both got dressed and Sarah made breakfast. If she wasn’t in tight, revealing, and sexy clothes, and him in business casual, it would have looked like a couple getting ready for the work day. At just after eight-thirty the pair got into Sarah’s car and started driving into downtown.

“Sarah,” Master was saying from the passenger seat as they moved through the city streets, “after you drop me off you will go immediately back home. You will strip naked, in fact, Sarah, from now on when you are at your place alone, except for answering the door, you will be naked, and think this is your idea. Today, as soon as you get to your place, strip, you’ll go straight to your room, and masturbate to an explosive orgasm. Sarah, after this orgasm you will open your eyes and everything since just before I called you will be wiped from your memory. Sarah, you will forget everything from last night.”

Sarah was concentrating on driving, but also hearing every word her Master said. It was heartbreaking to hear that he wanted her to forget what they did. The love, the sex, the orgasms, and he just wanted her to eliminate that from who she was. She would. She would obey. She would happily obey. But she was sad she wouldn’t be able to re-live, in her memory, their first night together.

“Sarah,” Master was still speaking, “you will not care about the blank spot in your memory. It will not be important that you forgot about last night. Sarah, when you can, clean up from our night together, but not concern yourself with anything we did, or you did for me.”

Sarah pulled up to the entranceway of a large office building, and Master got out. He retrieved his suitcase from the back seat, and then leaned in the passenger window. She smiled a sad smile at him, knowing he was going away from her. She would probably cry knowing she would forget about him.

“Are my glasses in there? Whatever, oh, one more thing,” Master said leaning in. “Sarah, you will start tanning, naked, to get a golden glow about you, and think this is something you want. Now, get going.”

Sarah was crying before she even made it to the corner. She was going to miss her Master, and the love and sex and commands. She loved them all. He was so sexy, and no one could possibly compare. Sarah was stroking her vagina through her shorts as tears fell from her face, and images of Master’s cock seemed overlayed on her vision of the road before her. Sarah looked down at the clock, and was shocked. She had less than half an hour before she needed to make an appearance at work. She also had to make it home to have an orgasm, and to forget.

Sarah became one of those bad drivers she detested. She was speeding, well above the speed limit. With one hand on the wheel, she was swerving through traffic. The idea of using her turn signal was absent from her mind. Her other hand had worked down her shorts, and was rubbing her pussy, fast and hard.

Sarah barely cleared the garage door when she drove in, and stopped with a squeal. She was ripping off her shirt with one hand, and closing the garage door with the other. It took a precious second to unlock the door, and run inside. The undeniable desire to strip naked took control over her. She dragged her shorts down to her ankles, and bound into her bedroom. She was on her back, smashing three fingers into her wet pussy. She clenched her jaw at the orgasm about to break, and tears fell as she knew that meant she would forget about her Master. She would forget about his cock in her mouth, in her pussy, and spraying cum all over her tongue. The orgasm went ballistic inside of her.