The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Quick Summary: Lauren stages a private intervention with her brother-in-law to save her sister’s marriage. Or so she believes.

Quick Notes: Much thanks to those who served as a sounding board for this story. Comments, as always, are welcome at .

What’s Good for the Goose...

by Bad Penny

The grandfather clock in the hallway chimed six, almost masking the sound of Paul’s arrival. Lauren smiled and settled back more comfortably in Paul’s chair. Her coat shifted slightly, so she rearranged it to provide adequate coverage. Paul was punctual as always. He would not be happy to see her, and that only added to her anticipation.

The upper half of Paul’s shadow stretched across the floor in front of the archway to the living room where she sat. He shut the door, plunging the entranceway into darkness again.

“Carley?” he asked. A moment later, he turned on the hall light.

Lauren kept silent.

Paul made an annoyed sound in the back of his throat. Lauren heard him move to hang up his coat, the sharp sounds of his footsteps and his rough handling of the closet door and hangers also betraying his annoyance. Her smile widened.

He shut the closet door. “Dammit. Carley!” He stepped forward, coming into Lauren’s line of vision.

“She’s not here,” Lauren said. She reached up and turned on the reading lamp by the chair.

“Lauren.” Paul’s lip curled into a sneer. “What brings you to my home if your sister isn’t here?”

Lauren gave him a throaty chuckle. “Don’t you want to know where she is?”

“At the moment, I am more interested to learn why you are here if she is not.”

“Ah.” She shifted, enjoying the slide of her leather coat against her bare shoulder. “Well, she is not here because the rest of the family is staging an intervention. I am here, because I don’t want to participate in that intervention.”

Paul narrowed his eyes. “I find that hard to believe.”

Lauren laughed. “That the family would stage an intervention, or that I’m not participating in it?”

“The latter. You hate me most off all.”

She shifted again, careful to keep from disturbing her coat too much. “I also understand my sister best of all. The intervention is not going to work.”

“That’s right.”

“I don’t like participating in ventures I know will fail. So I’m here to hold my own intervention with you.”

Paul barked out a laugh. “You’re going to ask me to divorce your sister? And what are you going to offer me? Money?” He stepped into the living room, arms spread wide. “You’re in my house, Lauren. I have money. More than you have to offer me.”

“True.” Lauren watched him advance, not bothering to hide her admiration. Confidence and power made her wet, and Paul had both in abundance. He owned whatever room he entered. Lauren understood what Carley saw in him, and why Carley endured dangling off his arm as a good little trophy wife.

Paul noticed her admiration and snorted. “Oh, you’re going to offer me yourself? And then what? Tearfully confess to Carley that I forced myself on you?”

“She wouldn’t believe that.”

He stopped in the middle of the room. “That’s right,” he said, sounding satisfied. “Of course, even if she did, it wouldn’t matter. She’s not going to give up this life.”

Lauren looked around the living room, masterfully decorated with high-end antiques and expensive art. “It is a comfortable life. I wouldn’t want to give it up in Carley’s place.”

Paul snorted again.

Lauren rose. “You misunderstand my intention. Carley is my baby sister. I want her to be happy, and right now she’s not happy because you’re a distant, domineering bastard who thinks ‘give and take’ means everyone else has to take whatever you want to give.” She untied the belt to her coat and shrugged it off, letting it pool on the floor around her feet.

Paul gaped at her. His gaze, as she anticipated, focused not on her breasts, but on the black strap-on she wore. She stalked towards him, relishing the feel of her swaying cock and the way Paul’s eyes followed it.

She could feel the faint stirrings of his panic fluttering at the base of her skull. It was a lovely feeling...made her cunt all toasty warm and wet. Lauren took a deep breath and opened the special part of her mind.

“I’m here to change your idea of ‘give and take’ so Carley can have her comfortable life and her happiness.”

Paul snarled and started to back away.

“Don’t move!” Lauren snapped, feeling the pressure that came with using her skill at the base of her skull.

Paul froze, midstep. He tore his gaze away from her cock and glared up at her. “You fucking bi—”

“Be quiet!” Lauren almost winced at the effort, but she couldn’t let Paul see any weakness. Not yet. Rigid minds were easier to control than fluid ones, but the first few moments were critical.

Paul clamped his mouth shut.

Lauren circled around him. The pressure at the back of her skull held steady. She could feel him thinking, feel his panic spike, and felt her own body respond. Funny how power and arousal were so intimately linked.

She stopped in front of him. “Go upstairs. Into your bedroom.”

He balked. Lauren expected the resistance, but even so, the pressure flared to the point of pain. She pushed through it, pushed through him, and then slowly, oh so slowly, he turned and walked stiffly out of the living room.

She followed behind him and let out a slow breath. She had him now. And now she could ease back a little and watch him. His ass looked perfect in his slacks. She couldn’t wait to see him naked.

He stopped one step inside his bedroom. Lauren smiled. So predictable. “Strip,” she ordered, leaning against the doorjamb to leer at him.

She watched his struggle play out across his face, but he obeyed, his motions efficient and mechanical. Finally, he stood before her naked, achingly handsome, his cock heavy between his legs. Lauren reached down and stroked her own cock, annoyed at how cool the silicone felt beneath her hand. Little things like that almost knocked her out of her fantasy, though watching Paul’s cock starting to harden at the sight of her certainly pulled her back in.

His panic wasn’t the only emotion fluttering around at the base of her skull. Now there was a hint of embarrassment and the slightest tinge of excitement. Well, that was a surprise.

“Have you ever been curious? Wondered what it would feel like to have someone inside you?” she asked.

“Shut up!”

She ran a hand up her torso and toyed her right breast. “I can feel your excitement fluttering around in my head. You have wondered.” She straightened up and stepped forward, forcing him to retreat.

“You’ve wondered,” Lauren continued, her tone dreamy. “But you’re too afraid to admit it because you’re too afraid it makes you a woman. And that’s stupid. Do you really think we’re defined by the fact we get penetrated?” She stopped and let both of her hands fall to her side. “You have lube, I take it?”

“You think taking me with that thing serves as an intervention?” Paul’s voice was ragged. “You’re a twisted little fuck.”

“You have lube, I take it?”

“Yes, you fu—”

“Get it!” Lauren snapped. The pressure built at the base of her skull again, but it never reached the point of pain. Rigid minds didn’t know how to slide into new patterns, so now that she knew how to contain him, herding him back into place was almost no effort.

He snarled and went to the bedside table. Lauren followed him and held out her hand. “Pour me some.”

He filled her palm. “That’s not real,” he said, his eyes fixed on her cock again.

“It’s real enough. Get on the bed and open yourself up.”

He hesitated. His embarrassment and excitement fluttering around at the base of her skull grew when he finally complied. Lauren smiled.

Paul gritted his teeth. “I don’t know what you think you’re going to accomplish, but I’ll see you ruined.”

“What I hope to accomplish,” Lauren said evenly, managing to keep her breath from hitching when he gasped at the feel of his own fingers in his ass, “is to give you some empathy for Carley.”

He gave a derisive snort. “How will this give me empathy?”

How indeed? She could tell Paul she was doing this for Carley’s benefit, but Lauren knew she was just as selfish as her little sister. Ever since Carley introduced Paul to the family, Lauren had wanted to fuck him. To run her hands over his abs, nibble at that perfect chest, feel the slide of his muscles beneath her as she bent him over a table, take his cock in her hand as she plunged inside him...Carley’s problems with him just provided her with an excuse and an opportunity.

Lauren crawled up onto the bed and loomed over him. He inhaled sharply, his excitement spiking at the base of her skull. She slid her cock along his, taking them both in her hand.

“Can’t you feel the beginning of it?” Lauren asked. “You’re horny. You’re open and slick and ready to be taken. Imagine how Carley must feel in your position on the bed. Imagine the little thrill she must get as you position yourself.” She drew back and nudged his legs further apart so the head of her cock brushed his hole.

Paul tensed.

“No, relax.”

It was an order. He obeyed. Slowly. Though his hands remained balled into fists in the covers.

And Lauren pushed herself in slowly. The constant pressure on her mound was delicious. She just wanted to keep pushing in and in and in, but then she’d just be taking.

Paul shuddered under her. Fear and lust played across his face and fluttered at the base of her skull. He clenched his jaw.

“Relax,” Lauren crooned. She shifted so the angle suited him better and braced herself with one hand. She began stroking his cock with the other, bringing him back to full hardness. “Being stretched wide is an amazing feeling.”

Paul gasped at the new angle. He closed his eyes and jerked his hips, like he wanted to stop himself but couldn’t.

“It’s all right to enjoy it,” Lauren said.

Paul made a helpless noise beneath her.

“Think of how much Carley must enjoy being spread open beneath you,” Lauren said, slightly breathless. She wouldn’t be able to talk for much longer. The pressure at the base of her skull, on her mound, was getting to be too much. Fuck, if she actually had feeling in her cock, she’d be coming right now!

“Yes.” Paul thrust his hips again, the movement more fluid this time. He reached down to guide her hand on his cock.

His hand closing over hers sent a shuddering thrill through Lauren. She moaned and took him harder.

He came first. Lauren pushed through his orgasm, so close to coming herself. He withdrew the hand guiding hers and trailed it up through the come on his abdomen. He brought his fingers to her mouth. She sucked them in, and it was the taste of his come that sent her over the edge.

She came, and all the pressure at the base of her skull broke free. Paul’s feelings—his excitement, his embarrassment, his panic—fluttered free. Lauren withdrew, spent and empty, and collapsed on the bed next to him. Her vision started to fade, and she had time for one brief panicked thought of Paul launching some sort of counter-attack before losing consciousness.

* * *

She woke to Paul murmuring something and stroking her hair. The stroking felt nice. Soothing. Which was good, because her head really hurt, and she felt slightly queasy.

“You awake now?” Paul brushed her hair back off her forehead.

“Mmmmm.”

“Carley?”

Wasn’t she Lauren? The pain in her head flared. She groaned. No. She had been Lauren. But only during their play. Now she was Carley again. She reached down. No dildo anymore, so she really was Carley. Good.

Her headache started to fade. So did the faint traces of nausea.

“Yeah,” Carley said, swallowing. “I’m awake now.” Her mouth felt tacky. “You know, I really need a better way to deal with the recovery period.”

Paul shifted, and then got out of bed. “Come on.” He tugged her up. “Let’s get you into the shower. You’ll feel better.”

“And then I’ll get a backrub?” She was a bit wobbly on her feet, but Paul held her steady. She snuggled against him.

“Backrub. Foot rub. Whatever you want.”

“That’s what gets me in trouble,” she said, leaning against the bathroom wall as Paul started the shower. “I want a backrub, and you ask for a little role-playing session. Can’t we do a normal one? Like me picking up some handsome stranger in a bar for a one-night stand?”

Paul grinned at her. “Not nearly as satisfying for either of us. Besides, these little sessions are good practice for when your family does decide to stage an intervention.” He offered her a hand.

Carley let him help her into the shower. She stood in the hot stream with her eyes closed, head tilted back. Paul got in behind her and started massaging her shoulders.

“My family likes you,” Carley said. “Kind of.”

He kissed the back of her neck. “I know, babe.”

Later, when she was clean and dry and melty from one hell of a backrub, Carley snuggled up to Paul in bed. “Hey, next time?”

Paul put an arm around her. “Yes?”

“You think I can be my mom? It’s getting a little boring always being Lauren.”

Paul’s breath hitched, and his fingers tightened on her shoulder. “I could...easily get behind that.”

“Good.” Carley started to drift off to sleep, satisfied. Pretty soon, she’d have him kinky enough to agree to some real fun role playing. Like convincing him to be her father...