The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

What’s in a Name?

Chapter 2

Rebecca looked around at them in confusion, her brain unable to wrap itself around this latest development, either. Submit? What is she talking about?

She had the urge to stand, to pretend she had to go to the lady’s room or something. But that seemed like too much effort somehow, and the wrong way to go. She was debating simply reaching down and taking Shiva’s stocking-covered foot off her leg, when Audrey spoke to her again.

“You’ll have to forgive Shiva, darling. She’s my best friend in the entire world, I would do anything for her, and she knows it. So I tend to indulge her in her little games.”

“Games?” Rebecca managed to get out.

“Yes, games. You see, she has this strange idea that she has magic feet, some gift from the god, Vishnu, which allows her to seduce others into wanting her just by using them. I imagine she’s using them on you?”

Rebecca nodded, feeling the smooth, silky sliding over the inside of her left knee now. It felt, well... wonderful, but this was a game she didn’t really want to play. She didn’t want to play any games at all, in fact. But she still didn’t have the check, and hated the idea of possibly messing things up by overreacting to Shiva’s manipulations.

It was also getting harder for her to think straight, what with the scotch, and the tingling, and Audrey touching her arm like this.

“I’d tell you to just ignore her,” Audrey was telling her, having moved her chair even closer to Rebecca, “but I’ve actually seen this work on other women.”

“Work?” Rebecca whispered, feeling like an idiot, barely able to speak.

“Yes, work. I’ve seen her rub women with her feet, and the next thing I knew they were in another room making out.”

“But... but I’m not a lesbian.”

Audrey laughed. “What’s that got to do with anything, dear? You could just as easily be touching yourself under the table for all the difference you being a lesbian or not makes. But I know this is awkward for you, so I want to help.”

“No fair, Audrey,” Shiva murmured. “Please don’t interfere with what must be.”

“But Rebecca is my guest, Shiva darling, and I want to be a gracious host.”

Rebecca was starting to feel even dizzier now. She was growing more confused by the moment, as she felt Shiva tracing a path along her right inner thigh. The smooth fabric of Shiva’s stockinged toes were on Rebecca’s bare skin now, just at the very top of her own stocking, and the feel of that was very distracting.

She was glad when Yumi leaned close and whispered in her ear, “Forgive them; it really is just a little game the two of them play when they really like someone. It will be all over in a few minutes, if you can just go along with it for a little while yet.”

The dazed young woman nodded, figuring she could handle a few more minutes of this. It did feel good, they were in a public place, and she was just happy the others liked her. She realized she had started to drift a bit though, when she suddenly recognized that Audrey had been speaking to her.

“Earth to Rebecca.” Audrey smiled when Rebecca finally turned to look at her. “That’s better. I was asking you if you wanted my help to resist my predatory friend here, as it appears you might need it. She’s getting to you, isn’t she?”

Rebecca didn’t answer, not wanting to embarrass herself with the admission that Shiva was getting to her. The feel of the other’s toes was so sensuous and soft against the bare skin of her thighs... there was simply no denying that anymore. Not only soft, it was also insistent, seeming to pull at her and drag at her attention.

And despite her misgivings about all this, Rebecca found herself a bit stunned to find that only a small part of her wanted to press her legs closed and stop this whole thing.

No, a growing part of her actually wanted to spread her legs even wider, to give Shiva even better access.

What’s happening to me? she thought. It can’t just be the liquor.

Audrey, unaware, or simply uncaring about the battles going on in Rebecca’s mind, continued, apparently taking Rebecca’s silence as a definitive “yes”.

“The tricks to resisting her are to challenge her, while actually concentrating on something else. Look at her now, challenge her.”

Rebecca did, not knowing what else to do, and happy for the advice, staring at her “opponent” over the flickering candle. Shiva still had that soft, gentle smile on her face, and her dark eyes were still as beautiful as ever. Rebecca tried to glare a challenge at her, but that seemed like too much effort now, as well.

“That’s excellent, dear. Show my attractive friend who’s the boss here, as you try to concentrate on something other than the feel of her soft stockings sliding over your legs, moving so slowly and gently over your warm skin. You don’t want to think about how good that feels, how pleasant and relaxing it is to feel her silky toes massaging and caressing the sensitive skin of your thighs. Concentrate on something else, dear, but never look away from Shiva’s face, or she’ll have you.”

There was a low buzzing in Rebecca’s mind now, to match the buzzing in ears. She kept her eyes fixed on Shiva’s attractive face, actually seeing the candlelight reflecting in the other’s eyes. She did her best to concentrate on what Audrey was saying, rather then the feel of Shiva’s foot. That foot had slid under one of her garter suspenders, and was sliding up and down the top of her thigh from her stockings to her panties, over and over.

“Rebecca... you’re drifting... you must concentrate on something beside the seductive, warm feel of her foot against your warm, soft skin. I know it feels so wonderful, so relaxing, and that it’s so easy to allow yourself to just float away on how good it feels to surrender to the pleasure of all this. But don’t concentrate on her feet, don’t let them relax you more and more with their soft, silky feel. Concentrate on the way Yumi is slowly stroking your arm instead, the way she’s trying to please you with her loving touches, instead. Either that, or simply concentrate on the sound of my voice as I guide you into a warm, safe place where Shiva cannot reach you, where her slow, rhythmic caresses cannot melt your mind, cannot make you moan with irresistible pleasure.”

Rebecca felt the buzzing everywhere now... in her mind, her ears, her skin... there was a growing buzz between her thighs now, too, one that she was finding harder and harder to ignore. Her vision had tunneled, and all she could see was Shiva’s beautiful face in the shimmering candlelight; her soft, alluring smile like an open, loving invitation. All she could feel was the slow, swirling strokes of Shiva’s foot between her legs, and Yumi’s hand massaging her arm. All she could hear was Audrey’s warm, sonorous voice telling her what to think, what to feel, and how to try to resist this.

It all went go on and on so wonderfully, so soothingly and erotically for Rebecca.

And she did try to resist these things, somehow knowing that perhaps she should. She might even have succeeded against one of them, or maybe even just two. But, with a growing happiness and sense of “rightness”, she couldn’t withstand all three, and slowly felt her will to fight these wonderful feelings, her desire to even try to resist, crumple and fade and blow away like dust in the wind. Shiva was just so beautiful, and all their touches and gentle rubs felt so undeniably good, and Audrey’s voice was becoming the most incredible thing Rebecca had ever heard....

As she let herself drift in the warm, pleasant sea of their attentions, over and over she heard the word “aroused”... and she was. Shiva’s foot had finally made it’s teasing, sensuous way to Rebecca’s sex, her toes and the ball of her stockinged foot pressing lightly against her panties, rubbing and massaging them into her pussy, making her wet with sexual excitement.

Again and again, she heard the word “relax”, and she did... more and more each time she heard it. This all felt so pleasant, so good. There was no need to be tense, no reason to worry at all. She only needed to relax, and to let go, and enjoy the delicious sensations coursing through her entire body.

She heard the word “safe” repeated to her, and she believed. She was with friends here, with other women who would protect her, guide her, show her the way to her own pleasure and peace of mind.

Finally, she heard the word “obey”, and she complied, undeniably happy to. She spread her legs wider, she listened more deeply, she responded more quickly, and she opened her mind more completely to the woman whose voice she was beginning to love, to the woman whose questions she so willingly answered now.

“Do you love the way you feel, Rebecca; would you want to feel this way forever?”

“Yess, I love it... want to feel this waay.”

“Do you realize now that obedience is pleasure, and that perfect obedience is perfect pleasure?”

“Yess, Audrey... to obey is pleasure.”

“The name Audrey means ‘noble strength’. Do you think I’m noble, dear?”

“I think you’re wonderful, Audrey.”

“Do you think I’m strong?”

“You’re so strong and powerful.”

“Yes, Rebecca; I am so much stronger than you. But I will use my strength to protect you, to keep you safe and happy. Do you want that?”

“Yess, Audrey. I want that.”

“You are so very aroused now, yet relaxed and at peace. You want to obey me now, to let me protect and guide you in everything, don’t you?”

“Yesss...”

“You have obeyed, Rebecca. Feel the pleasure that obedience brings.”

Shiva had worked her toes underneath Rebecca’s panties, and slowly begun to stroke them over Rebecca’s swollen clit. The feel of the wet silk sliding over her distended nub was almost too much for Rebecca to bear, the urge to cum grinding at her, waves of pleasure filling her, making her moan aloud.

“Shhh... no noise, sweetness. But you want to cum, you need to cum soon, don’t you?”

Rebecca could only nod; her eyes, still locked on Shiva’s face, pleading for her release.

“After you follow us to the car to get your check, you may cum as loudly as you wish. Do you need to cum in my car, Rebecca?”

She nodded vigorously, all her grinding needs more than she could stand.

Audrey nodded to Yumi, who took her cell phone off her belt and called Brenda, telling her to bring the car around. Rebecca closed her eyes, thankful that she had such good friends, that they knew how badly she ached and would get her to the car so she could cum. She had one hand under the table now, holding onto Shiva’s foot, loving how smooth and warm it felt in her hand as she guided it up and down her moist slit, over her begging clit, again and again.

“Yumi... tell Clarisse we’re leaving and thank her for her fine service. Shiva... get your feet in your shoes where they belong.” Rebecca heard Audrey’s words, but they meant nothing to her other than the loss of that incredible feeling between her thighs. But she did understand the next commands, and instantly obeyed them.

“Rebecca... hands on the table, close your eyes, and relax.” Then an undeterminable time later, “Open your eyes now, grab your purse, and stand… then follow me.”

Rebecca picked up her purse, stood, and followed Audrey out, finding it so easy to obey, enjoying the view of the older woman even more than when they’d entered. She also felt a fresh surge of moisture against her panties at the knowledge that the lovely Shiva was right behind her, probably watching her swaying ass, too.

When they reached the curb, the limo was already there, Brenda holding the door open for them. Audrey entered first, followed by Rebecca, Shiva, and finally, Yumi. They all settled into the plush leather seats, with Audrey pulling Rebecca close to her in the front-facing one.

“One thing first, sweetness, then you get the check.”

“What is it, Audrey?”

“Just this…”

Audrey reached up, took Rebecca’s face in her hands, and slowly pulled them together for a kiss. Rebecca resisted for only a moment before she realized who she was with, and just who was arousing her so completely. When their tongues finally met, the only thing left inside the panting young clerk was her need, and their kiss grew in passion and intensity as it went on and on and on.

Eventually, Shiva coughed and Yumi laughed and called out, “Audrey! The check..?”

The two kissing women reluctantly broke apart, Audrey smiling and licking her lips, Rebecca so aroused she could barely breathe. She knew she had to get the check though, that getting the check was somehow important.

Her brain a complete mush, her mind wrapped in a sexual fog, Rebecca let Yumi and Audrey work with her to make sure the paperwork was finished correctly, and that she was certain that the million-dollar check had gone into a sealed envelope in her purse.

Snapping it closed, and for a brief moment remembering her main goal, she was so happy that she cried out, “I did it! I saved the museum!” The others laughed and congratulated her, agreeing with her that she’d done a great job.

“So, sweetness, now that that’s over with, would you like to celebrate?” Audrey asked her.

What Rebecca wanted to do more than anything right now was to cum, but if she could just settle down a bit she knew she could wait a little while longer.

“I want to do what you want to do, Audrey,” she said finally, as in her mind that seemed to be the perfect answer.

Audrey beamed at her. “What a good girl you are, Rebecca... what a wonderful woman. Yes, let’s celebrate with our own private little party.”

Audrey’s praise felt so good to her that it had almost pushed Rebecca over the edge into orgasm right then. She managed to settle a bit and say, “But I don’t think I’m dressed well enough for a party.”

Shiva spoke for the first time in what seemed like forever. “That’s easily remedied, isn’t it, Audrey?”

“Yes, my love, it is.” She turned back to Rebecca and commanded, “Take off all your clothes, dear, and we’ll start from scratch with what you should wear.”

Once again, Rebecca hesitated for only a moment before complying, seeing the others smiling and nodding in approval as she unbuttoned her blouse and slipped it off. She was happy, and surprisingly, unashamed to remove her bra, as it felt a size too small for her right now. She slid it off her arms, baring her large breasts, and hearing a hum of appreciation from the others, hopefully for their size, shape, and deeply swollen nipples.

Rebecca felt a thrill of pleasure at that, so quickly kicked off her heels, loosened her skirt, raised her hips, and slid that off as well. That left her in just her tan stockings, white garter, and her nearly transparent white panties.

“The rest, dear, and do it slowly, please,” Audrey purred.

Rebecca obeyed... happy and aroused to obey... taking her time to unclip her stockings, rolling each slowly down her strong legs, wanting to tease them a bit the way they had been teasing her. Then she raised her hips again, and slowly pushed her garter and panties down her legs and off, exposing her wet sex to them, shivering in arousal at Yumi’s whispered, “Oh, yes!”

Audrey sat there licking her lips, then looked at Yumi and said, “Unroll her stockings, then you know what to do.” Yumi nodded and reached down to the floor and grabbed them.

Now Audrey only had eyes for Rebecca. “Do you want to thank me in any way for my gift to the museum, or for making you happy, for protecting and guiding you, my dear?”

Rebecca nodded, wanting nothing more than that. “Yes, Audrey. I am so grateful to you.”

“Then kneel before me, my love, where you can thank me properly.” Already Audrey was raising her own hips, and hiking her beautiful, loose gown up to her waist.

As Rebecca moved to kneel in the large floor area between the seats, she could see that Audrey wasn’t wearing any panties at all, and that she was obviously aroused, too. Her white garter and lovely white silk stockings conspired to frame a shaven pussy that was swollen and beautiful, Audrey’s liquid arousal gleaming in the overhead lights of the limo.

Rebecca gasped at the sight, then gasped again as Yumi took her hands, pulled them behind her back, and began to tie her crossed wrists together with one of her soft stockings.

“Yumi... what... what are you doing?”

Yumi moved to her side, kissed Rebecca’s cheek and whispered, “Audrey has need of your mouth, of your tongue and lips and your love... not of your hands.”

Rebecca looked back up at the woman she needed to thank so badly. “But I’ve never... I mean, I haven’t ever...”

“Shhhh...” Audrey whispered, leaning down to put a finger to Rebecca’s trembling lips. “You’ll do your very best, won’t you?”

“Oh, yess, Audrey!”

“Then I can ask no more. You will be fine. But you have put me in great need, sweetness, so please hurry now.”

You’re in great need? Rebecca thought, feeling the tremors and spasms in her own pussy. She felt the need to hurry, too, though, and moved a few small steps forward on her knees. She leaned in and began to kiss the insides of Audrey’s thighs, shuddering as she felt the warm silk of her stockings against her sensitive lips, and as she heard Audrey moan in pleasure.

Rebecca kissed and sucked and licked at the warm fabric from knee to crotch on both legs, stopping only occasionally to rub her face against the soft, sensuous material like a cat, the feel of it so arousing that she was soon moaning, too. She moaned even louder when the other two women began to work on her.

Shiva had moved up behind her, and just as Rebecca’s mouth found Audrey’s glistening slit for the first time, Shiva began to massage and tease Rebecca’s naked, wet pussy with her stockinged toes again, tracing her crease and teasing her aroused clit.

Yumi had apparently slipped Rebecca’s other stocking over her arm and hand, and, still kneeling beside her, was reaching under Rebecca’s bent body to rub and massage her hanging, swollen breasts.

Rebecca almost lost it then, nearly delirious with pleasure. Audrey’s pussy was hot, wet, and fragrant against her mouth and nose, her taste and scent more erotic than Rebecca could ever have imagined. She licked and sucked, teased and kissed it over and over. She buried her tongue deep in Audrey cleft, swirling it around inside her, listening to the other’s throaty moans. She found Audrey’s swollen clit, and flicked and lapped at it, gratified to feel the heiress jerk and shudder in response.

Meanwhile, Shiva was practically fucking her with her feet, the toes of one silk-encased foot buried and wiggling inside her; sliding slowly out, then back in even deeper then before. She groaned into Audrey’s pussy when Shiva began to probe and lightly stroke her anus with the wet, covered toe of her other foot.

These were sensations Rebecca had never felt, that created feelings within her that she’d never had, and she knew she was close to an explosion that might blow her apart.

Yumi’s torment of breasts hadn’t decreased, either. If anything, she’d picked up the pace... her fingers spread inside the toe of the stocking, squeezing and milking Rebecca’s throbbing tits, rolling and stroking her painfully engorged nipples in a way that made Rebecca nearly mad with arousal.

Yumi was leaning over her, too, kissing her hair and the back of her neck, whispering in her ear as Rebecca laved her tongue all over and inside Audrey’s aroused sex.

“Audrey can give you everything. All you need to do is to please her, obey her, and she’ll be your lover, your provider, your friend, forever. She’s so close now. Tell her you love her; tell her you worship her pussy, and she’ll cum, I know she will.

“And when she cums, you will cum... I just know that, too.”

That was all Rebecca needed to hear, her entire body screaming at her to cum all over Shiva’s magical foot. She gave Audrey’s enflamed clit a long, salacious lick, lifted her head, and with true conviction, moaned, “I love you, Audrey. Please let me worship your pussy!”

She lowered her lips back to Audrey’s clit, sucking it into her mouth through tight, wet lips, and began to slide her tongue all over it once again.

Audrey began to grunt and gasp, digging her fingers into Rebecca’s hair and bucking against her face. She yelled out an “Oh god, ohh fuckkk, OH YESSS!” and started to cum, greasing and smearing Rebecca’s mouth and face with her release.

Hearing and feeling Audrey cumming like this was too much for Rebecca, and with her own shrieks and moans into Audrey’s spasming pussy, she started to cum, too. Helplessly thrusting herself back onto Shiva’s foot over and over, Rebecca’s orgasm pounded at her, pulsed through her. It hit her with such unrelenting and driving force that she knew it must be changing her, must be changing the way her mind and body would think about sex... possibly forevermore.

It was the hardest orgasm of her life, and second place wasn’t even close.

Audrey finished hers first, and watched the remnants of Rebecca’s with lidded, lust-filled eyes. Rather than just let her crash to the floor, Yumi slowly lowered Rebecca’s head to the thick carpet, then turned to Shiva, who had finally pulled her foot out of Rebecca’s shuddering sex.

Shiva held her foot up, and Yumi immediately grabbed it, and drew her slick, cummy toes into her mouth. She licked and sucked the coated fabric of Shiva’s stocking, the two of them getting their chance to moan in pleasure now.

Rebecca could hear this, but couldn’t move for the longest time. She felt Audrey stroking her cheek with her stockinged foot, and using it to brush the sweaty hair off her face. Eventually, her strength returned enough for her to struggle to her knees, to stare at Audrey with adoring eyes, to watch as her new benefactor unhooked her beautiful white stockings and slid them seductively off her legs.

“Yumi!” Audrey called out. “Come over here.”

Yumi obeyed, licking her wet lips as she knee-walked over to her. Audrey handed her assistant a single stocking, and said, “Rebecca has such luscious breasts, don’t you think? Let’s see if we can display them a little more proudly.”

Yumi nodded, taking the stocking and moving back behind Rebecca. As Rebecca watched Audrey tie a triple knot in her one stocking, she could feel Yumi tying her elbows together with the other, pulling her shoulders back and forcing her breasts out and up. Audrey smiled and nodded at the results.

“That’s better, Rebecca. You have magnificent breasts and should always show them off for me. You do want to please me, don’t you.”

“Oh yes, Audrey.”

“And would you be interested in going to see Karen, your new sister, then continuing our own private little party? You’re almost appropriately dress for it now.”

“Almost?” Rebecca replied, a bit confused, as she obviously wasn’t wearing anything.

“Yes, dear. You need one more item to be as fully dressed as Karen is right now.”

Rebecca’s jaw dropped as she watched Audrey push her hips out over the edge of the seat and slowly begin to saw the knotted part of her stocking through her cummy crease, ooo-ing and ahh-ing so sensuously that it made Rebecca gasp. After a bit, Audrey pulled it out of her pussy all wet and slick and handed it to Yumi. Then she looked at Rebecca and smiled.

“Any last words, my darling, before Yumi gags you, puts you in the seat, spreads your legs, and eats you until you scream?”

Rebecca thought for a moment, smiled herself, and answered, “Thank you for your wonderful gift, Audrey.”

“You’re welcome, sweetie, and I hope good things happen for you and the museum with it.”

“I wasn’t talking about the money, Aud....MMMPPHHH...” Yumi had pulled the stocking into her mouth and was tying it behind her head. The soaked knot filling her mouth, once again Rebecca tasted and smelled Audrey’s arousal, and shivered in happy, irresistible pleasure. Then Yumi helped her into the seat next to Audrey, pushed her legs apart, and gave her a wink.

“Remember that one I said I owed you? Well, it’s payback time already.”

As Yumi lowered her head to begin, Audrey reached over and touched Rebecca’s shoulder, drawing her attention. “Do you know what your name, what ‘Rebecca’ means, my love?”

Rebecca nodded and smiled, sucking on her wet stocking gag. Then she groaned and arched as Yumi’s lips and tongue found her swollen labia for the first time.

Rebecca means ‘bound’, she thought.

And she knew that’s what she was, now... and perhaps forever... in almost every way imaginable.

* * *