The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

What’s New is Old Again

by Dr. Professor Esquire

mc md fd mf ff in ds

The doorbell rang. “Julie go down and answer the door, I’m still getting ready!” her mother Sandra shouted from the bathroom.

“Yes, ma’am,” Julie said. “Ugh, why me?” she thought as she hurried downstairs, she had been hoping to avoid seeing Trevor at all tonight by hiding up in her room. As she opened the door, Trevor pushed past her as if she wasn’t even there.

“Sure come right on in, Trevor,” she said sarcastically as she closed the door.

“Oh hey Jules,” he said, grinning that stupid grin of his, “I’m here to pick up your mom.”

“Yes, I know,” she said. Her mother had been constantly telling her how excited she was about her date with Trevor for nearly a week. Julie honestly did not understand what her mother saw in Trevor. He was short, sweaty, awkward, rude, you name it, with no redeeming qualities whatsoever. And apparently his idea of dressing up for a date was wearing his tshirt with the least number of stains on it. The worst thing though was that he was young enough to be her son! She cringed at the thought of what people must whisper about the two of them when they go out.

“So how is Sandy, not giving you too hard of a time I hope?” he asked.

“She’s fine,” she said, trying to engage in as little conversation with him as possible. In truth her mother was the happiest she had been in years. She hadn’t dated very much after the divorce and what few relationships she did have fizzled out pretty quickly. But ever since she met Trevor she was constantly in a great mood and attributed it to how “amazing” he was. And her mother really had been giving her a hard time. Even though Julie was 20 and almost ready to move out to rent her own apartment, in the last few weeks her mother had suddenly started treating her like a child. She had been given a curfew, was grounded once for forgetting to take out the garbage, and worst of all was given a spanking just last night for talking back. Her mother had actually taken her over her knee, pulled her panties down, and spanked her! Of course Sandra was her mother so she had to obey her no matter what crazy things she told her to do, but being spanked was taking things too far.

“Sandy told me you were mouthing off to her yesterday and she gave that ass of yours a nice hard spanking. I thought that was pretty funny, aren’t you a little too old for spankings?”

“No I’m not too old, err, I mean she’s my mother so she decides if I need to be spanked,” she stammered, blushing. She couldn’t believe her mother had told Trevor of all people about it!

“Well I’m sorry I missed it. Your ass must be pretty sore still, right? Having any trouble sitting down today?”

“No, I’m fine,” she said, not wanting to give him the satisfaction of knowing that yes, she was still a little sore.

“Oh okay, then there’s no problem if I play with your ass a little while we wait for Sandy to come down.”

“Oh no!” she thought, “He’s calling my bluff.” His logic was correct though, as much as she didn’t want him having any sort of contact with her body, she had to let him do what he wanted to avoid getting caught in a lie.

“Turn around and strip off those shorts. Panties too.”

“Fine!” she said, complying as quickly as possible. She hated being so exposed to him and hoped it would be over soon.

“Mmm, yeah still nice and pink,” he said, squeezing her cheeks. She tried not to react at all but a little squeak escaped her lips. “Are you sure you’re not even a little sore?”

“No,” she said, biting her lip.

“Good,” he said, slapping her ass. “Then I don’t have to worry about being too rough.” Julie wanted to say a few choice words to him but instead just remained as silent and still as possible.

Just then Sandra walked down the stairs. As was often the case lately, Julie was mortified by what her mother was wearing, a tiny dress that barely covered her butt and that her breasts were constantly in danger of spilling out of, along with stiletto high heels. She was in her 40s and had gained some weight in her middle age, but that dress sure wasn’t hiding any of her ample curves. Between her clothing and her makeup you would have guessed that she was the type of woman who would be working a street corner rather than her actual job as a senior vice president at a local bank.

“What are you two doing?” Sandra asked, surprised.

“Oh I’m just admiring your work here, you sure do know how to keep Jules in line, huh?” Trevor said, still groping Julie’s ass.

“Well I am in charge around here and I make sure she knows it,” Sandra said, confidently.

“I guess I’ll head back to my room, now,” Julie said, pulling up her panties.

“Drop those panties right now, young lady!” Sandra said sternly. “I don’t remember our guest saying he was done.”

“Yes, ma’am,” she said, lowering her panties back down.

“That’s a good girl Jules,” he said, snickering. “Wouldn’t want mommy to have to take you over her knee again.”

“So how’s my favorite MILF?” he asked Sandra.

“Ready to get F-ed,” she answered, kissing him deeply. Julie was supremely embarrassed having her ass fondled by that creep, but at least facing away from him she didn’t have to see them making out.

“I feel sorry for you Jules, I know you wish you were going on a date with a guy like me instead of your slut mom.” He was right of course, deep down she knew she was so desperate for a date she wouldn’t say no even to someone as repulsive as Trevor. “Too bad you didn’t inherit your mom’s big titties, no guy would want to fuck a girl with your lame excuse for a chest.” Julie had to admit to herself that he was right about that too. She had a toned, athletic body and perky B-cup breasts but Julie knew that when it comes to sex guys always want bigger boobs.

“Now Julie,” Sandra said, “Be a good girl while I’m on my date with Trevor tonight. I want that room of your’s cleaned by the time I get back home tonight. Don’t eat too many snacks, and remember to brush your teeth and be in bed by 9:00.”

“Yes ma’am”

“9:00 is pretty early, I bet she’ll toss and turn until 1:00 and then go downstairs for some milk and cookies,” he said, laughing. “Okay Jules, better get cleaning that room like a good little bitch,” he said, giving her one last slap on the ass. She was already up the stairs and halfway to her room before she realized she hadn’t put her panties or shorts back on. There was no time to worry about that now though, her mom had told her to do something and she was going to make sure she did it.

As she tidied up, Julie wished she had never met Trevor in the first place. He had come into the restaurant where she had just been hired a short time before as a waitress. He was there by himself, looking like a slob as usual, and she was stuck waiting on him. He was being total ass, calling her names and making lewd comments, but like he said, he was the customer and she was the waitress so she had to put up with it.

“Hey Jules, got any pictures of your mom?” Trevor had asked, giving her a weird smile.

“What? No. I mean I do have some photos of us on my cell phone...”

“Well better get your phone then.”

“Ugh,” she thought, getting out her phone, “Who does this guy think he is?”

“Here, this is what she looks like, happy?”

“Thanks, sugartits,” he said, yanking the phone out of her hand. He swiped through the photos, eventually finding one of Julie and her mom on the beach in swimsuits. “Wow, your mom is hot. I wouldn’t mind tapping that big juicy ass of her’s. Is she single? What’s her name?”

“Her name is Sandra. Yes she’s divorced and not seeing anyone right now, do you want anymore coffee?” she asked, trying desperately to change the subject.

“Awesome, so it’s okay if I use your phone to call her up and ask her out on a date then. I’m shocked that she’s single, with a body like that guys must be trying to bone her all the time.”

“Um, yeah I guess that’s okay. And she is, uh, hot, and I’m sure she gets hit on a lot but she’s not going to date a guy who’s only interested in sex,” Julie tried to explain. She hadn’t really thought about her own mother being so attractive before. Trevor had already found her mother’s number and had hit dial.

“Hi Sandy, no this isn’t Julie, this is Trevor. Are you Jules’ mom? Great. I was talking to her just now and she said I should give you a call. Actually I’ll just let her explain,” he said, putting his hand over the phone. “Here Jules, tell your mom about me and how she should go on a date with me. But don’t tell her anything negative about me, and embellish whatever you can to make me sound better.” How was she going to be able to make it through the call without saying anything negative when this guy was just a total creep? But creep or not he was the customer, so she had to give it a shot.

“Hi mom, it’s Julie. No I just met him, he’s a customer at the restaurant. Yeah he seems like a good guy I guess, I think you would like him. I showed him some pictures of you and he said you were, um, very beautiful.”

“That should be good enough,” he said, snatching the phone back. “Okay Sandy, your daughter says I’m a good guy and she wouldn’t lie right? So you can trust me. Now I know how much you’ve been wanting to go on a hot date with a guy like me so I might ask you out. But those pictures of you Jules showed me were pretty tame and I want to see a little more skin before I make up my mind. So I want you to go somewhere private, strip down, take some nude pics of yourself and send them to me. Yeah just send them to Jules’ phone. Oh you’re at work, that’s no problem, just use the restroom there. In fact the idea of getting caught at work will turn you on and you’ll be so horny that you’ll have a hard time focusing on your work for the rest of the day. Okay, see you later slut,” he said, ending the call. Julie was in shock.

“I think I’ll have that coffee now,” he said, grinning.

* * *

It was nearly 1:00 AM and Julie still couldn’t get to sleep. She had always had trouble getting to sleep at the ridiculously early bedtime her mother had set for her recently, but for some reason it was much worse tonight and she laid in bed for hours. She almost wanted to blame Trevor for his stupid comment predicting her predicament, but he was right, it was just way too early. At least he was wrong for once about the stupid milk and cookies prediction. She knew her mom would flip out if she got caught out of bed this late having a midnight snack. But cookies and milk did sound really good now that she thought about it. And her mom and Trevor would probably not be back until even later, if he didn’t just rent a cheap motel room and fuck the shit out of her until the next day. Even though the thought of sex with Trevor was so gross, she couldn’t help fantasizing about being Trevor’s slut instead of her mom. She tried to push those thoughts out of her mind, though, what had she been thinking about again? Right, milk and cookies.

Julie sat at the kitchen table in her “bedtime outfit” that she had to wear at night, which was just a pair of panties and nothing else. She took a big gulp of milk and was about to eat the first cookie when she heard the front door open. “Oh shit,” she thought, she wanted to run upstairs and hide but she knew she didn’t have enough time.

“What are you doing up young lady, you should have been in bed hours ago!” Sandra said as she stormed into the room. Her hair looked disheveled and it seemed like things had gotten hot and heavy toward the end of the night.

“Mom, I’m so sorry I swear I was in bed before bedtime but I couldn’t get to sleep so I...”

“No excuses Julie, this behavior is unacceptable. Trevor and I just came home from a wonderful date I was all ready for some mind-blowing sex and now I have to give you a spanking...”

“Mom, please,” Julie pleaded.

“Hold on there, funbags,” Trevor said as he entered the room. “Let’s all go to the living room and talk this out.” Julie was surprised. Was Trevor actually defending her? They walked into the living room, where Trevor took a seat on the couch and Sandra sat next to him. Julie covered her breasts with her hands awkwardly, wishing that she was able to wear more suitable clothing.

“No need to hide your chest Jules, there’s not much to see there anyway” Trevor said, chuckling. “You should be very comfortable being topless around the house, for you it’s not much different than being a guy with his shirt off, and bras are extremely uncomfortable for you.” Julie realized it was silly for her to be covering up her lack of boobs and put her arms down at her sides.

“Now Jules,” he said, “I want you to tell your mom everything that you’re not happy about. Don’t worry about me hearing and don’t hold anything back.” She opened her mouth to speak but he interrupted her. “But before you start, Sandy here has been making my cock hard all night so I’m sure you won’t mind her giving me a blowjob while we hash this out. In fact, just seeing my cock will turn you on and make you fantasize about all of the dirty things I could do to you with it. Okay Sandy, get started.”

Sandra eagerly knelt in front of Trevor and quickly freed his cock. Her tiny dress rode up as she bent forward and her pussy was lewdly on display for Julie to see. Within moments her head was bobbing up and down on Trevor’s rod. All Julie could think about was how good it would feel to have her ass bouncing up and down on that cock instead, feeling it thrust in and out of her wet pussy...

“Jules, you had some things you wanted to say, right?”

“Oh, um, yeah,” She was so horny that she had trouble focusing on the issue at hand. “Mom, I’m a grown woman so I want you to stop treating me like a child.”

Sandra tried to reply but with Trevor’s cock in her mouth it just came out as some unintelligible mumbling. “Just focus on blowing me, slut,” Trevor said, “I’ll handle this. “Now Jules,” he said, turning his attention back to Julie, “We both know you’re hardly a grown woman. At your age you wouldn’t know what to do with yourself if you didn’t have Mommy telling you what to do. She’s your mother and she’s going to keep treating you like a little bitch until you grow up. Next?”

Julie could see he was right, at 20 she wasn’t ready for adult responsibilities. “Okay fine, but Mom I don’t want you to date Trevor anymore. He’s a total asshole, he treats you like shit, and he’s way too young for you.” Sandra didn’t even acknowledge her this time, and instead continued licking Trevor’s shaft all the way from his balls to the tip.

“Well Jules I am an asshole and I do treat your mother like the dirty slut she is, but she loves it. And if you were in her place, you would love it too, wouldn’t you?”

“Oh god yes, I would love to be your dirty slut,” she said without hesitation. She was embarrassed to admit it out loud but it was the truth. She had difficulty stopping herself from fingering herself as she fantasized Trevor bending her over and fucking her hard.

“Now that only leaves one tricky problem, the age difference,” Trevor said, pretending to be deep in thought. “I agree that I should be dating a hot young piece of ass, and Sandy here should be with someone at her own age and maturity level. How do we solve this problem?”

“Oh, hmm. I know! You could start dating me and Mom could find somebody new and...” Julie said, excitedly.

“Jules, Jules, you’re being selfish, that would never work. Sure, you would have the best sex of your life and be completely satisfied in every way, but your under-developed body is hardly a decent trade for Sandy’s womanly curves. Plus what are the chances that Sandy would be able to find a cock as amazing as mine to please?”

“Oh, I guess you’re right. What can we do then?” Julie said, racking her brain for an answer.

“I’ve got it, it’s so simple! You two just need to swap ages. Jules, you’ll be the 44-year-old mother, and Sandy will be your 20-year-old daughter. Then there won’t be much of an age gap between me and Sandy, and you won’t be treated like a child anymore. It’s our only option, and it solves everything.”

“Well, yeah obviously that’s a great idea and it would solve all of our problems. But wait, that’s impossible, how could we swap ages like that?”

“Don’t worry about that Jules, just leave it to me,” he said, grinning. “Okay slut, get ready for a big hot load.” Trevor blasted stream after stream of cum over her eagerly awaiting face and tits. The rest of the night was a hazy blur for Julie, but as she later drifted into unconsciousness she felt content knowing that all of her problems were going to be solved.

* * *

Julia woke up early the next morning refreshed and ready to start the day. She put on a pair of jeans but stayed topless, her usual around-the-house outfit. She liked wearing pants, it made her feel more like she was the head of the household, but she liked the freedom of keeping her breasts uncovered. Despite being in her forties, she still had the body of a 20-year-old, which in some ways was a blessing but usually more of a curse. Since the divorce she hadn’t had much luck attracting men, who always tended to prefer curvier women. Her career hadn’t progressed much since her twenties either, she had just landed a part-time job as a waitress recently, which was hardly the top of a career ladder.

She went downstairs to the kitchen and started preparing breakfast for her daughter Sandy and her boyfriend Trevor, who had slept over the previous night. They would probably be hungry after all of the “exercise” they must have had the night before. Julia had never really liked Trevor, and thought her daughter could do better. But they were both young and it seemed to be mainly a physical relationship, so she assumed eventually Sandy would move on. And given how long it had been since Julia had gotten physical with a man, she often caught herself thinking about how much she would enjoy being the one who Trevor relentlessly pounded all night. If only she was 20 years younger. She was also a little jealous of her daughter’s job, a high paying bank vice president position, which was amazing considering that Sandy was barely out of high school. But that was lucky for Julia, who knows how she could have paid the mortgage without her.

“Mmm, smells good Julia,” Trevor said, entering the kitchen. He looked slobbish as usual, in a smelly pair boxer shorts and an old tshirt. Julia instinctively started to cover her breasts, but then realized she was being silly.

“Good morning Trevor, did you sleep well?” she asked.

“Well I know you don’t mind me saying so, but your slut daughter and I didn’t get much sleep last night. Every time I filled her full of cum she begged me for more.”

“Oh no, I don’t mind,” she said, blushing. She imagined Trevor stripping her down and making her beg for his cock.

“You know Julia, now that we’re alone, there’s something I wanted to ask you for help with. You know how your daughter is a total slut, right?”

“Right.”

“And you know what happens when young sluts like her don’t get a good hard fucking several times a day, they start getting horny and willful rather than satisfied and submissive. Wouldn’t it be a shame if Julia lost her job because she was caught masturbating at her desk or because she didn’t follow the directions of her superiors?”

“That would be terrible, I hadn’t realized...”

“I figure some rough sex bright and early every morning should put her in the right mood for the rest of the day, but she’s usually too lazy. As the mother of a slut it’s your responsibility to make sure she gets a proper fucking when she needs it.”

“Yes, of course, I’ll do whatever it takes.”

“Great, thanks a lot Julia. Also since I do such a good job giving her what she needs, you should make my pleasure your priority as well, doing anything you can to help improve my enjoyment of your daughter.”

“You’re right Trevor, I don’t know what I’d do without you. I’ll go wake up Sandy to and get her ready for you.”

A short time later Julia came back into the kitchen leading Sandy behind her. Sandy had on a see-through babydoll outfit with matching crotch-less panties. “Okay lazy bones,” Julia said to her, “Bend over the table so Trevor can give you your morning fuck.”

“But Mom...”

“No buts about it, young lady. You’re going to get fucked hard and you’re going to like it,” she said, giving Sandy’s ass a hard slap. “I dressed her in some sexy lingerie for you Trevor, how do you like it?”

“Not bad, although I like her pussy nice and wet so you need to warm her up. How about you give her a thorough licking?”

“I couldn’t do that Trevor, she’s my own daughter!”

“Well it’s true that going down on your own daughter is completely humiliating, but it’s your responsibility to get her ready so you don’t have any choice.”

Not one to shirk her responsibilities, Julia dutifully got down on her knees behind her bent over daughter and spread her pussy lips open. As she got closer she immediately smelled the strong musk of Sandy’s juices, made all the more strong from the activities of the previous night. She hesitantly stuck out her tongue and began to lick.

“Ooh, that feels nice Mom,” Sandy said.

“I can see it really turns you on tasting your daughter’s yummy snatch, Julia. Whenever you get hungry you must fantasize about how much you want to get down on knees and eat her pussy,” Trevor said.

Julia started moaning and increased the pace of her licking. She wasn’t thinking about how wrong it was anymore, just how great it tasted and how horny it made her. Sandy was getting more into it as well, and started grinding into her face.

“I think I need a little warming up too, Julia,” Trevor said, as he pulled his cock out of his boxers. With her face still buried in Sandy’s pussy, she found Trevor’s hard cock and started to stroke it. After a while Trevor grabbed her head and pulled her back away from Sandy. “That’s enough warm-up, I’m ready for the main event. Julia I want you to give Sandy encouragement to be as slutty as possible while we’re fucking, OK?”

“Of course Trevor,” Julia said, wiping Sandy’s juices from her chin. She would much rather continue pleasuring her daughter herself rather than helping her slob boyfriend get off, but she knew Sandy needed a proper fucking and it was her motherly duty to make sure it happened.

Trevor easily slid his cock into Sandy’s dripping wet pussy, causing her to gasp as a rush of pleasure shook through her whole body. He grabbed onto her waist and started fucking her hard and fast.

“Move your hips back to meet him,” Julia instructed, slapping her ass. “Yeah that’s right, fuck yourself on his hard dick. Now tell him what you are and what you want.”

“Oh, oh yes. I’m your slut Trevor! I want your big, mmm, hard cock!” Sandy yelled. Trevor grabbed her by the hair and pulled head back, causing her to arch her back, as he pounded her even harder. Her big tits bounced energetically with each stroke.

“That’s right slut, take that cock,” Julia said as slid her hand down to her pussy to pleasure herself. She fantasized about switching places with her daughter and being the one Trevor used to get himself off. Maybe she could find a guy like Trevor but more her own age. She didn’t have high standards, pretty much any guy with a cock who would agree to use her for sex often would qualify. Maybe even three or four guys and they could all take turns...

Trevor grunted as he came, shooting a big load into Sandy’s well-used pussy. Sandy relaxed and slumped back onto the table, exhausted. “That was a pretty good fuck,” Trevor said, patting Sandy’s ass. “Julia since you did such a good job helping out this morning I’ll let you clean her up. Make sure to swallow every drop of my tasty cum!”

“Thank you Trevor,” Julia said, wasting no time dropping to her knees and plunging her face into Sandy’s pussy. As she eagerly lapped us his cum, a glob dropped onto her bare tits. She would have to remember to scoop that up and eat it later. Being a mother was hard work, but it was times like these that made it all worth it. At 44 years old, she had never been happier.