The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Synopsis

After sending her subordinate Daniel home for no particular reason, Mary can’t quite finish up her work at the office without getting distracted.

Author’s Note

It’s been a long time since I submitted anything to the site, but it really seemed like the site could do with some more examples of this particular type of story.

When In France

(mf, ma, mc)

Mary’s mouth hung open slightly. As she turned her head to regain her bearings, she felt a line of drool that had already run down her chin cool her skin as it began to evaporate.

She was at work. Of course she was. Daniel had just stopped by her cubicle to ask her if he was cleared to go. Checking the time it was a little later than she’d have presumed, was shortly after 6pm. It was Friday and it was understandable that Daniel wanted to get his weekend started. Wiping away the drool she noticed that her mouth felt a little dry.

There was still about an hours worth of work that needed to get done, and she’d been meaning to have Daniel handle it with her, but now she felt guilty. She didn’t have anything better to do tonight after all. She wasn’t the type to go out. No, even though he was her junior that didn’t mean it was right to exploit him.

“You get going. I’ve got this,” Mary said. “It’s not like I have anything better to be doing.”

“I don’t know about that,” Daniel said. There was a distant note to his voice she couldn’t quite put her finger on. “Thank you though. I hope you have an interesting weekend.”

Mary raised an eyebrow at his strange comment but didn’t say anything. Watching him leave she picked up the stack of remaining account transfers to verify and got to work.

She had confirmed roughly a dozen, about a quarter of the stack when she came upon one transferring some funds to France. Her eyes hung on the box where the country name had been filled in, lingering. Not wanting to look away. Her lips gently parted and she noticed that she was breathing a little heavier, as if she wasn’t quite in control of regulating her breathing.

Pulling up the appropriate record on her computer, she could see that the payment had been entered that morning by Donna. Donna made her a little self conscious. Always pushing the boundaries of appropriate office dress and daring Mary’s eyes to consider whether she was showing too much of her full bust, or whether her skirt was just a touch too tight and short, framing her cute round ass that sat perfectly above her long legs.

It wasn’t that Mary had reason to be jealous. Beneath her own sensible office wear she had the kind of body that Donna would be eager to flaunt. The long skirts Mary wore hid her toned thighs and pert ass cheeks. Her own tits were just shy of too big. Any bigger and hiding them would have been challenging. Any bigger and she’d look more like a boss in one of those porn videos where her glasses aren’t prescription, and where she’d never wear stockings like that, even if it let the hunky office junior better access to bend her over her desk and fuck her hard just like she was demanding.

His cock, hitting her snatch only long enough to get coated with the juices dripping out of it, so he could smear them over her asshole and squeeze the swollen hungry tip within. Wet enough that it would hurt just the right amount.

Mary fanned herself. Where the hell had that thought come from? Her eyes refocused on the computer screen. Donna didn’t seem to have made any mistakes. Mary realized she was still breathing heavily.

She put the sheet into the out tray and went to grab the next sheet.

It was also going to France.

Her hard nipples felt tender inside her bra.

“Get it together girl,” Mary lectured herself. She pulled up the payment to confirm it had been entered correctly. As she checked the form she could feel every movement of fabric over her tits.

When she got to the country field, her eyes glazed over slightly. Country. Sounded like cunt. For the second time that night she became aware that moisture was running down her skin, only this was different, her pussy juicing into her cotton panties. They were probably wet enough to see through, revealing swollen lips and an engorged clit begging to be fingered or tongued or pushed up against a vibrator.

It was twenty past six. The pile of papers left to check was going to take her at least another hour if she didn’t gather herself.

Why had she let Daniel go? He could have helped with this. And she could have helped herself to his cock, ordering him to fuck her back to her senses. Filling her up with thick hot shots of his cum and pushing her over the edge, clenching and screaming around his throbbing manhood. Then maybe she could concentrate.

Getting up to fetch a cup of coffee, an errant sigh escaped from her mouth, her panties gently sliding against her excited bud as she walked. Her cunt was soaked. With each beat of her heart she could feel just how engorged she was down there.

No wonder her mouth was so dry. Away from her desk she felt a little calmer. Taking her time to drink the coffee, she felt her focus coming back. When had she last watched any porn? Office romance wasn’t her thing. She tried to place where that memory had come from but couldn’t quite put a finger on it. Hadn’t it been on her phone? On someone’s phone anyway.

And why was she thinking of her features in such coarse terms as ‘tits’ and ‘cunt’ and ‘cock sucking lips’?

She shook her head, pretty sure that she hadn’t been thinking of her cock sucking lips as cock sucking lips. As lips. Just lips.

Nipping into the ladies room she decided to splash some cold water on herself and to try and clean herself up a little. Ever so carefully, so as not to arouse herself any more, she peeled down her panties and wiped away the mess. With that done, she considered her underwear. Sensible, plain white underwear, that was slick with her wet wandering thoughts, and she didn’t fancy sliding back into them and feeling that clammy fabric cling to her skin.

Turning up her lip in embarrassed disgust, she folded them up as best she could and jammed them into a pocket in her purse she didn’t often use.

Returning to her desk, she finished confirming the transaction, releasing the funds, and getting back to the pile of papers.

Whatever had taken ahold of her had seemingly released her now. She powered through half the remaining stack with a singular focus, eager to get home. Even though she didn’t particularly feel like it now, it would probably be smart to quickly jill herself off before bed. It had been months, maybe even years, and given her mind and body running away from her earlier, perhaps too long.

The guilt she normally felt afterwards had robbed it of much pleasure. She could never quite wash the stench off of her fingers and she always felt like everyone else she ran into over the next day or two knew.

Logically she knew they didn’t. But it had soured her on digitally manipulating her clitoris.

She knocked out a couple more payments. One to Germany. Another to the UK. Checking the time, it was twenty to seven now. On glancing over at the next paper it was another payment going to France.

Her toes curled inside her shoes. She felt her cheeks flush and her lips purse.

She’d always wanted to go to France. Specifically to Montmartre in Paris. Someone had told her about Montmartre once, although she couldn’t remember who or when. Home to Paris’s red light district, which wasn’t normally the sort of thing she’d think about, but everything seemed classier in French.

Strippers swinging melon tits teasing and pinching nipples to order to attention the cock of every man on the other side of the glass out on the street walking by. Even women walking by would presumably have to pretend not to be getting all hot and wet watching. Fat tits pressed against cold glass, with pumped up ruby red lips parting way for experienced tongues to lick the window and demand attention. It would be so fucking hot standing out on the street, clenching thighs tightly together and stuffing hands in jacket pockets to stop from shoving them down the front of their stylish French designer jeans and finger fucking themselves into a slutty stupor.

Mary felt her cunt lips open like a flower. Her eyes stay fixed on the word ‘France’ reading it over and over. Her left hand reached up to her left tit and tugged on her nipple. Her pussy clenched with the pleasure, and warm wet juices spilled out. With her other hand, she hiked up her long skirt. She tried to keep her knees clenched together.

She was at work.

But no one else was.

But she could get fired.

Her finger tips fought against her legs, and when one grazed her clit her legs gave up the fight. They spread as wide as they could, further opening up her pussy. Sliding down a little in her chair, her cunt pushed into her fingers.

“Fuck yes,” Mary said to no one in particular.

She couldn’t remember ever being this fucking horny. The pleasure was almost as strong as her lust. Gently she stroked her clit, nervous of what rougher motions might do to her. Images flooded into her mind. A woman from a porno that looked a lot like her, leaning back in an office chair, forcing a bearded mans face into her cunt, grinding against his rough face as his tongue probed in and out of a dripping snatch.

No one had ever tongue fucked her, such was her luck.

She could feel her wetness running down onto her asshole. She’d definitely never been this wet before. Probably wet enough that if some friendly man, hung like a porn star wanted to be the first to bury a cock deep into her ass, that it wouldn’t be too much trouble. She certainly felt aroused enough to be happy to go along with it.

When had the thought of anal sex started turning her on? When had she watched these porn videos?

The questions fell from her mind as she pawed at her tits, and her fingers explored deeper, tugging and twisting at her clit, before noisily sloshing in and out of her cunt. First one, then two, then three. Harder and harder she pumped her self, exploring, twitching, spilling wetness all over her digits and who knew where else.

As she wondered just what she could fit into her other hole, she came.

“Oh fuck, fuck my ass, eat my cunt fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck fuck come all over my fucking tits,” she screamed out, as her pussy squeezed around her fingers over and over.

Thirty seconds later it ended and the guilt immediately hit her. Pulling out her fingers with a squelch, she felt her cheeks begin to burn. She nervously glanced around the office, knowing that if anyone had come back to the office that she wouldn’t have heard them over her masturbation session.

It was seven pm. Fortunately she was salary so she didn’t need to clock out. She’d have hated having to explain exactly why she was here so late. Her right hand was coated with strings of warm mucus. The strong smell of her sex suddenly being all Mary could smell. Her bum was beginning to get cold as she became aware of the air against the smears of moisture.

Almost running to the bathroom, she hit the soap dispenser multiple times and began scrubbing. When her hands were as clean as they were going to get, she grabbed some paper towels and tried to clean off her groin as best she could. The inside of the skirt was stained, but it would wash out. Luckily, from what she could tell, there wasn’t any external signs of what she’d just done.

Studying herself in the mirror, her eyes were slightly dilated. Her lips were a little redder than normal. Her cheeks had stopped burning but they were still flush.

She didn’t feel as though it was just paranoia to think it would be obvious to anyone what she’d been up to.

And she still had about half an hours’ worth of payments to finish double checking.

“What the hell is wrong with you?” she asked her reflection accusingly.

Grabbing another cup of coffee she didn’t waste any time downing this one. She had to get out of here and that meant she had to finish her work.

With about ten payments left, she hit another one going to France and she was ready this time, even if none of this made sense. Without checking the details she hit submit and went onto the next one even as she felt her nipples twitch.

It was another one going to France.

Again she hit submit without checking it. She almost never made mistakes. If her team of inputters had messed up some of these payments a few mistakes wouldn’t hurt her reputation quite like being caught fingering her hungry pussy, and furiously rubbing and stroking her pussy while shouting out obscene hidden desires.

“Keep it together Mary,” she said through clenched teeth.

The next few papers were all sending payment to Italy. She felt blood leaving her labia even as she became aware that she was getting wet yet again.

Two to go.

The second to last one was going to France. Of course it was. She was as fucked as that big titted blonde pretending to be a CEO, splayed across a subordinate, guiding his thick black cock over to her ass and slowly lowering herself onto it.

Submit.

She had to hit the submit button and get the last one done.

The last one was fortunately going to Portugal. Trying not to think about how much she wanted to rip open her blouse and knead her sensitive tits, she pulled up the last payment. Almost done. She concentrated and controlled her breathing.

Daniel had entered this one. As she checked all the data he’d entered, she realized he’d made a mistake.

He’d entered in France as the country.

“Oh yes,” Mary sighed, surprised at herself. Waves of arousal radiated out from her pussy. Her nipples couldn’t take the feeling of fabric against them anymore, so she pulled open her blouse, losing a button in the process, and freed them from her bra cups. Her clit was so swollen it almost hurt. Almost. Instead it begged.

There was no fight left. Her work was done as soon as she finished getting herself off. The longer she tried to resist the longer she’d be stuck here. Undoing her skirt, she let it fall to the floor, and she followed along not much after.

Kneeling down, supporting herself with her left hand, she slipped her other behind herself and began pounding it into her snatch. She wanted to feel her tits swinging and slapping together.

She’d seen a woman finger fuck herself like this in one of those porn videos, only she’d been deep throating a cock at the same time. The thought of a long hard warm cock probing into the back of her throat all salty and sweet only turned her on all the more.

“Please let me suck it then stick it in my tight asshole,” she begged no one in particular. She was a machine, plunging away harder than anyone or anything had before. She could feel her pussy lips clinging on to her fingers and they dove in and out. Long dribbles of juice dripped down from her cunt onto the office carpet below her but she didn’t care.

It felt so good to get fucked with something stiff like a bundle of fingers. Her cunt couldn’t get enough. The harder and faster and noisier and wetter the better it felt. Any sexual experience she’d had before instantly paled away. Nothing compared to this. Nervous awkward missionary fucking in rooms with the light off. Not nearly as fucking hot as loud noisy sex with her tits and pussy and ass all on display for whoever was lucky enough to get to experience it.

“I want you to come in my ass, then I want to suck you clean. Then I’m going to sit on your face while you tongue fuck my cunt,” she purred.

She could feel it building. Just a bit more. Just a bit harder.

Moans escaped her mouth as wet slaps got faster and faster. They turned to screams as her pussy gushed and convulsed and she slumped down into a puddle of her own juices, dribbling and twitching on the floor, the carpet touching her nipples making them tingle.

Finally, she pulled herself up and hit submit on the final payment. Reaching her fingers up to her lips, she nervously inhaled.

“Oooooh,” she cooed, surprised at how good they smelled. Absently licking her fingertips clean, she pulled on her skirt, not too concerned at the damp smears on the outside of the fabric. It was black after all. Even if someone guessed, so what? What business of theirs was it?

Her cunt basked in the sticky afterglow of the best orgasm she’d had to date. It seemed a shame to clean herself off like her pussy juice was something to be ashamed of.

Stopping by the bathroom to check herself out in the mirror, her first reaction was just how hot she looked, with her hair messed up. Her tits looked slightly pumped up. She’d never seen her nipples so pointy and excited.

“Come on Mary, get it together. Time to put these girls away,” she sighed. It was a shame to cover them back up but she didn’t want to get arrested on the way home.

She took out her phone and called Donna.

“Did I forget something?” Donna answered. “I didn’t fuck something up did I?”

Mary bit her lip. It felt sensitive and sexy. For some reason she couldn’t keep her self-discovery all to herself. She had a burning desire to tell someone.

“No, I just want to talk girl on girl,” Mary said, not quite hearing herself. “I did something naughty after you left.”

“Tell me you didn’t fuck Daniel,” Donna said.

“No,” Mary replied, not telling Donna how good an idea that sounded all of a sudden. “After I sent him home I got all worked up. I was having trouble concentrating.”

“You didn’t,” Donna said. “Should you be telling me this? I mean you’re my boss.”

“Damn straight I’m your boss,” Mary said, trying not to purr while she did so. “It was different. My pussy’s never felt as good as it felt tonight. I saw white flashes. I was so wet.”

There was an extended silence over the phone before Donna replied. “Yeah, I don’t think you should be telling me this.”

“You don’t want me to put in a bad word about you Donna,” Mary threatened, suddenly enjoying the power she felt. “Anyway, this is just girl talk. Is it like that with you? Do you ever see flashes? Does your whole body ever shake as your cunt squirts over and over?” Mary was breathing heavily again.

“Listen, you should probably talk to a sex therapist about this, but you make it sound like you’ve never had an orgasm before,” Donna said, her voice trembling with what Mary hoped wasn’t just nerves. “I’ve got to go,” she continued, before disconnecting the call.

Staring at herself in the mirror, her tits still exposed, somehow she found it in herself to pull them back into her bra, although it felt wrong somehow. She couldn’t quite bring herself to do up all the buttons on her blouse though, leaving the top two undone, so that some of her cleavage at least could breathe.

She was calming down again, but still felt reborn. Perhaps Donna was right. Mary was sure before tonight that she had experienced orgasms, but maybe not. Whatever she’d felt before felt like a cheap empty imitation of what she’d just felt writhing on the floor. That would explain why she felt so different now.

Ecstasy like that was nothing to be ashamed of. Her tits, her cunt, the delicious way her fingers tasted. This was a whole new world.

Mary realized she was sucking on her fingers again and starting to get worked up again. Shrugging it off, she knew this was best continued in private.

Riding the subway home, she’d been extra aware of everyone attractive person her age, no matter their gender, or race. She wondered just what each hunky guy had stuffed inside his trousers and if they’d do what they were told. She wondered which of the women would find her irresistible enough to overcome any hang ups they had about eating pussy.

When she got home, she’d immediately gone to the bathroom and carefully shaved her pussy clean, somehow staying calm enough to keep focused on the task. If she was going to get some lucky man or woman down there, she wanted to make sure she was as smooth as possible for them.

Her stomach groaned, demanding food, and she was happy to quickly heat up some noodles and slurp them down.

That done, she opened up her laptop and started looking through her search history to figure out where she’d seen those sexy hardcore porn videos but couldn’t find anything. She was sure it would be in there. Frustrated, she took to google and stumbled on a pay site that specialized in office sex. She hurriedly entered in her credit card information, and clicked on the first video.

Enthralled, she watched as the female authority figure used her inflated tits and double entendres to whip the hunky office worker into a frenzy. Mary’s eyes hungrily watched as the snake in the man’s work pants slowly unwound and grew, tenting the grey fabric.

The woman in the video didn’t look particularly wet when she hitched up her skirt to reveal her bald pussy, nor did her lips look particularly puffy or engorged, but Mary didn’t much mind. Her own cunt felt even more sensitive than at work, probably because she’d not long done shaving it. In no time at all she was a throbbing puddle as she rolled her clit between her finger tips, soaking in everything in the video.

Who knew women were as sexy as men?

The boss in the video demanded her subordinate lie on the desk. Climbing on, she sat on his face, grinding her cunt over the mans face. When the boss came, she gushed, and Mary barely noticed that she came in unison, not slowing down or removing her hand from the beautiful wet crease between her cunt lips.

Next the man spat onto the woman’s asshole, before holding her buttcheeks apart and diving in with his long tongue. Mary’s eyebrow raised. She’d never imagined such a thing, and now it seemed like the best idea anyone had ever had.

Her fingers were so wet. Gently she traced her asshole, finding the sensation almost overwhelming. Nervously, she explored her asshole with a fingertip. It felt okay.

She pushed in a little further. The sensation of her asshole stretching was strangely pleasant, but nothing like the fireworks she’d felt pleasuring herself at work.

The woman in the video was getting fucked in the ass now, telling the worker exactly what to do.

Mary tried pushing her finger further in. All the way. Still no fireworks.

The woman in the video was making a face like this was the best pleasure she’d ever experienced. Mary felt disappointed until she saw the boss slide her fingers down to her pussy and start stroking away as she got her ass filled with a giant cock.

Following suit, Mary began stroking her cunt again with her free hand.

Both her upstairs and next door neighbors began banging on the wall almost simultaneously in response to the animalistic carnal screams that began bursting out of her.

Each tiny move of the finger in her ass, made the fingers on her pussy feel twice as good. Each tiny move of the fingers on her cunt made her ass twitch around her finger. Gaining confidence, she began to slowly move the finger in her ass in and out and she furiously slid her other hand in and over and around her cunt.

She came, and a torrent of thick wet come squeezed out of her cunt, dribbling down onto the finger in her ass. She worked it in and out of her asshole, and the slid in a second finger.

“Oooooooh,” she murmured. “Fuuuuuck,” she squealed sliding in another.

Three fingers now working in and out of her ass, the action on her laptop was forgotten. Why had she never tried this before?

After she brought herself to a room shaking teeth clenching orgasm, she finally floated back down to earth. The boss on the laptop screen was pressed against a wall, and the worker was pounding his long cock in and out of her ass. The woman yelped with each thrust, her eyes bugging out of her head.

Mary looked at the time. It wasn’t even nine pm yet.

A short while later, she walked into Murphy’s Bar and ordered a drink from the bar. For some reason she wasn’t surprised to see Daniel there. For some reason he wasn’t surprised to see her there.

“How did it go at the office?” Daniel asked.

For a moment, an image of Daniel speaking to her at work flashed across her mind, but she couldn’t quite make out what he was saying. He was holding up a phone, and on it, a big titted woman in a business suit that looked a bit like her, was being fucked in the ass by a muscular office junior.

She was pretty sure that no such incident had occurred, but that thought of the big titted woman getting fucked in the ass by one of her subordinates gave her an idea.

“You’re going to follow me into the bathroom,” Mary said, pausing to lick her lips. “Then you’re going to tongue fuck my freshly shaved cunt until you’re as hard as you’ve ever been.”

Daniel leant forwards, a knowing smile crossing his face.

“Then you’re going to stick that cock as deep in my ass as you can,” Mary demanded, before getting up and heading towards the bathroom.

Daniel didn’t wait long before following her. After all he’d been planning this night for a long time.