The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

When quitting is desirable

By pussy43

An experienced psychiatrist, Dr Trish Oliver had encountered a midlife crisis of sorts. She was a lithe brunette in her early forties. She would be the first to admit that she was no supermodel yet she was certainly not without her attractions. A series of failed relationships had, however, left their mark on her psyche. She longed for a more satisfying love life but her tendency to over analyse people and situations seemed inevitably to get in the way. “Oh to be carefree, irresponsible and spontaneous” she pondered as she sat evaluating Melanie’s patient profile.

Melanie Ferguson, lawyer, single, 25 years of age, 5ft 8in, 110lbs, seeking to quit smoking. The profile was accurate though hardly descriptive of the enticing young woman lying on the doctor’s leather couch. Ms Ferguson was a striking young specimen, straight shoulder length red hair, an oval shaped face, soft creamy complexion and deep (almost royal) blue eyes. The young woman’s figure was gorgeous, a swan like neck which gave way to C cup breasts. The lawyer’s hips and waist provided an almost flawless hourglass proportion to her torso. Even her legs were long and athletic. Melanie’s dress sense suggested to the good doctor that the redhead appreciated the impact her looks could have. The top two buttons of her off white silk blouse were undone permitting inspection of her cleavage. The blouse was a tight allowing a clear view of lace cups of her bra and just the slightest hint of the young lawyer’s areola. Ferguson’s skirt finished several inches above the knee and was stretched taut about her hips. In short Melanie had looks to die for with the result that the psychiatrist’s eyes were just that little bit greener than usual.

Dr Oliver knew well enough that a sexual encounter with a patient could spell the end of her career but it was that taboo which made the prospect all the more enticing.

The doctor did her best not to betray the true nature of her interest in the young woman making only the most pertinent enquiries before commencing the hypnotherapy.

Ferguson was highly sceptical of an art she considered akin to voodoo. She however, was desperate to give up smoking having only a year earlier lost her father to lung cancer. Still, it was only after a number of failed attempts to rid herself of the habit and at the insistence of several of her male acquaintances who recommended Dr Oliver that Melanie determined to give such quackery a try.

The young lawyer knew that a percentage of the population could not be hypnotised and considered that she would most likely fall within that category in any event. The redhead needn’t have harboured such concerns. She fell easy and completely under the psychiatrist’s control. The young woman found the doctor’s exhortation that Melanie remain silent and immobile during the therapy a little bewildering yet her body instinctively obeyed those commandments.

Melanie had removed her shiny black stilettos before reclining on the doctor’s couch. Oliver had run a fingernail along the instep of Melanie’s silk coated right foot and was now slowly manoeuvring her left hand along the young lawyer’s right calf. The silk encasing Melanie’s lower limb provided little resistance as the doctor’s hand move inexorably higher.

Ferguson’s heart was pounding and her mind racing, yet she could not move her limbs nor speak a word of the fear that embraced her. With her every sinew Melanie focused on compressing her thighs together. Despite the redhead’s determination they were easily parted. “Are you out of your mind?” The question exploded within the confines of Melanie’s mind but went unuttered.

The brunette’s left hand was lazily circling the inside of Melanie’s thigh just below the lace band a top her stocking. The sensation was uncomfortably pleasurable for the young lawyer and she glared at the ceiling determined to resist it. Yet Melanie’s high rate raised a notch as a result.

Notwithstanding her fitness regime the muscles in the lawyer’s arms and legs were, as Dr Oliver had commanded, no more than jelly and the bones lying beneath were as heavy a concrete. The redhead struggled to comprehend how and why? A plethora of interrogatories filled Melanie’s head but she found no answers to break her silence. Her mind travelled a hundred paths all at once. She had to escape yet couldn’t conceive of how. Why on earth was the doctor doing this to her? What in god’s name did the doctor want from her? Anger, fear and revulsion were working there way through every fibre of Melanie’s existence but their only outward manifestation was the distortion of her pretty face.

The doctor’s voice was soft her speech measured “No doubt you’re wondering how I can control you like this. You’d be aware that under hypnosis I can’t make you do anything you are not willing to do. But your profile discloses a deeply repressed desire to submit to female authority figures. Doubtless the result of many years spent in educational institutions governed by nuns. In summary, I control your body because deep down you want me to”. “This is totally insane!” Melanie exclaimed without making a sound.

Dr Oliver’s fingers momentarily crossed the lace border separating flesh from silk before being withdrawn.

That the psychiatrist had come to her senses fleetingly entered Melanie’s thoughts only to make a dramatic exit as the good doctor slowly loosed the zipper on the young woman’s left hip. Melanie’s inner struggle for control of her body became almost frantic as the doctor having unbuttoned the lawyers pin striped skirt drew it southward on a journey which ended upon the carpet.

The skirt removed, Dr Oliver once more set about separating Melanie’s thighs. With her free hand the brunette gently caressed the young woman’s cheeks wiping away a trickle of tears.

Embarrassment joined the procession of emotions flooding through the young lawyer. The pink flush of her cheeks was in stark contrast to the alabaster of her upper thighs. She wasn’t at all attracted to women much less one almost old enough to be her mother. Such things were against the order of nature.

Oliver’s carefully manicured nails were gently rasping the smooth warm flesh of the lawyer’s inner thigh brushing against the elastic curb of her pink satin panties as they did so.

Melanie was desperate to pull away but her body continued to fail her. A voice inside her head screamed for the brunette to stop but not a sound eschewed.

The psychiatrist’s index finger now rhythmically traced the outline of Melanie’s valva. The satin shield of her panties provided no resistance instead it aided the sensation of arousal which the lawyer was struggling valiantly to suppress. The redhead was anxious that her tormenter not discover the lubrication welling within of her labia.

The brunette slowly move her hand north across Melanie’s satin clad pelvis and the redhead swallowed hard anticipating that the doctor would slip her hand beneath the waist band.

A glimmer of hope again sparked within the young woman when the anticipated intrusion did not occur. Again, however, the hope was dashed when the brunette proceeded to unbutton Melanie’s blouse exposing her bra and the heaving breasts cradled within.

Trepidation consumed Melanie as the doctor produced a scalpel. Trepidation turned to panic when Dr Oliver lowered the blade toward Melanie’s chest. The redhead closed her eyes, screams echoing within her, as the blade severed her bra.

The psychiatrist moved quickly to peel back the cups revealing their heaving contents. She then knelt beside the couch, drawing her face toward the lawyer’s neck. The young lawyer repulsed by the exquisite sensation of the doctor’s febrile breath upon her skin responded by biting hard on her bottom lip. The pain provided only a monetary diversion. The brunette persisted gently kissing her way along the length of the redhead’s craning neck and onto her chest.

Melanie’s went into sensory overload when the good doctor suckled her right breast. The young lawyer was feverish with excitement but at the same time mortified that her body could deny her by responding to the psychiatrist’s overtures. Again, she unsuccessfully strained every neurone in her effort to escape.

The fever intensified while Dr Oliver sent her right hand into a gentle orbit of Melanie’s lower torso. It was an orbit that brought the doctor’s fingernails brushing gently against the underside of the lawyers stiffening breasts and thereafter found them briefly encroaching upon the satin coating Melanie’s pelvis.

The massaging of her torso and the suckling of her breast continued for what seemed like several minutes during which time Melanie’s body did its best to betray her.

The redhead’s crotch was sodden long before the brunette’s hand slipped beneath the satin curtain. While Oliver slipped her middle finger between the lawyer’s labia the young woman grit her teeth in a final yet futile effort at resistance.

Repeated contact between the psychiatrist’s finger and Melanie’s clitoris sent shocks arcing through her core. The locking of her teeth did nothing to staunch the lubricant seeping from deep within the redhead’s pubis.

Melanie struggled to control her breathing swallowing hard in the process then, unexpectedly, the young woman’s hip began to gyrate grinding her crimson pubic mop against the palm of the doctor’s hand. Consumed by an unquenchable desire to engulf Ferguson’s entire fist, it took Melanie a second or two to grasp the significance of that occurrence.

Dr Oliver was more perceptive and hypothesized that “perhaps Schwartzberg’s theory was correct, submission can liberate the soul. It seems you can escape my control but I suspect that can only occur if you cease to repress your inner most desires. Ironic isn’t it, submission to that which you have long suppressed may well set you free. The human mind never ceases to surprise.”

Ferguson denied herself and her hips momentarily returned to stone. The denial was fleeting; the sensation of the brunette’s fingers gliding effortlessly in and out of her loins was now irresistible.

The psychiatrist monetarily ceased her ministrations and wrenched away Melanie’s panties. This time there was no need for Oliver to reposition the young woman’s legs for the lawyer was quick to volunteer unimpeded access to her sex. The doctor leant low across the young lawyer’s pelvis her breath warm and heavy on the redhead’s pubic folds, the touch of the brunette’s tongue upon Melanie’s clitoris exquisite. Dr Oliver’s frenzied lapping finally breached the last of the lawyer’s defences. In a final act of betrayal the Melanie’s body shuddered to an orgasm sending waves of ecstasy crashing against her consciousness as she dug her nails into the brunette’s left arm and exclaimed “oh god yessss!”. Resistance ended speech and motion had been restored to the redhead.

In the weeks that followed Melanie’s craving for nicotine evaporated the same could not be said of her yearning for the good doctor’s therapy.