The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

When She Speaks

“I could finish all my laundry. I could do 100 pushups. I could finally get to writing that novel. I could watch the Ducktales movie on Disney Plus. I could finish all my laundry again.”

There were so many important things that Lucas could be doing. Should be doing. All these thoughts ran manically back and forth through Lucas’s mind as he stared at his computer screen. The Niteflirt page of Carmen Walletbuster was all he could see. His eyes glued to the words and the images of Ebony perfection before him. There was really only one thing he needed to do. One thing that was more important than anything else. It was a valiant effort but for every one of those reasonable ways to spend his afternoon there were twice as many versions of “i need to call Her. i need to hear Her voice. i need to surrender to Her medallion. i worship Princess Carmen. i need Princess Carmen.” It had been soooo long since he’d given in to the exquisite power of Princess Carmen’s control. He knew if he held out just a little longer, maybe Her hold on him would be broken. Maybe he could get through a day without a nonstop craving to obey Her. It’s entirely possible his constant throbbing erection would be back under his control. Everything made him painfully aroused and hard now. Since Princess Carmen’s silky angelic voice had wrapped itself around his every thought and action, he was always hard and there was nothing he could do about it. Without Her permission to touch himself, let alone cum, he was helpless but to endure for Her. With other hypnodommes, Lucas had been able to break the spell easily within a few days of a session. He would fall hard and fast and obey initially. Afterwards he didn’t have a problem returning to normal and making a mess of himself whenever he felt like it. He always felt empty and guilty about it though. He wished he would meet someone who could take real control. There was always something missing in his life. Some higher purpose. Princess Carmen was different. She had completely enchanted him. Her sexy intoxicating voice had dropped him so deeply and so effortlessly into trance and She had taken control of his eager mind and body. If was as if he had always belonged to Her and She had finally come to claim him. He attempted to distract his mind more and more, but it was a losing battle. Her image on the screen was calling to him. Her smooth dark Ebony skin and Her mesmerizing curves were too much for his weak and obedient brain. Trying to resist was so tiring and he knew it was pointless, so Lucas made the call he was aching for.

The phone rang for what felt like an excruciating eternity. He almost gave up hope that She was going to be available. Suddenly the heavens parted, and She answered. Princess Carmen said his name and She became Lucas’s world all over again. When She spoke, he was drawn mindlessly to Her every word. She was the definition of irresistible. Her gracefully beautiful voice explained to him the truth of his existence and he believed every word She said. Princess Carmen was always right. How could She not be? She was a Goddess and he needed to be Her slave. He needed to serve Her every desire. He only wanted to spoil Her and be a good devoted pet. This was all so obvious. There was nothing else as important as pleasing Princess Carmen. He saw Her shining blue medallion in front of his eyes and watched it swing back and forth as Her words faded into the background of his subconscious. He was transfixed by the power. He was being pulled further into Her world and he knew he was safe with Her. He thanked Her profoundly for Her cover, for Her grace and for being his Alpha. She was the most amazing Woman he had ever known. She was so talented and brilliant. Princess Carmen had so many ideas and project and She was allowing Lucas to help Her with some of them. He was so happy to use his skills to serve his superior Princess. He was so grateful to be of service, he fell to his knees and thanked Her with tears of happiness in his eyes. He wanted to please Her so much. When She asked so very sweetly for him to send Her some gifts from Her wishlist, Lucas didn’t hesitate. His body automatically obeyed, and he sent Her as many gifts as he could afford. She deserved everything She desired. He wanted to make Her happy. She helped him recognize the true supreme perfection of Ebony Goddesses and from that moment on Ebony Women gave him an instant erection. Always and forever. Everything Princess Carmen suggested made complete and perfect sense to Lucas. She was so endlessly fascinating and beautiful. Princess Carmen was everything to Lucas and he would do anything for Her. She drove him wild with desire for Her, with a deep animal lust for Her and Her control. He had never felt more aroused than he did when She spoke. Her lovely breathtaking voice found every pleasure center of his body and mind and amped them up to the extreme. No other woman had or ever could make him feel as submissive and devoted as Princess Carmen did. She gave him a purpose. She gave him a reason to exist. He existed for Her. He was born to please Her and no other. She controlled when he was allowed to cum and he wouldn’t want it any other way. Princess Carmen was flawless, and Lucas felt himself sinking deeper and deeper for Her. Her hypnotic powers were unmatched. She snapped Her fingers and programmed his mind with only the most important thoughts. Nothing else in his life was anywhere near as important as Her commands. Everything else existed to help him serve and spoil Princess Carmen. He envied other submissives who got to experience Her glorious power for the first time. He would give Princess Carmen anything. He would learn any new skill or trade in order to be useful and of service to Her. Trying to resist was so foolish. He could see that now as the spiraled farther and faster into Her voice and Her shining blue medallion. Her blue medallion was all he could see as She spoke and made him want Her more and more. She was his whole world and he needed Her like oxygen. Princess Carmen was the most wonderful addiction.

As the session drew to a close, he could feel his whole being grow more and more addicted to Her voice. He would always hear Her captivating words in his head guiding him, but absolutely nothing else compared to the real thing. Princess Carmen’s voice made Sirens and Angels jealous. She was a true Goddess and he worshipped Her more than he ever thought possible. He knew it was inevitable, but he never wanted this to end. He wanted to spend his days at Her feet. Waiting on Her hand and foot. Being at Her beck and call. These were his greatest desires and fantasies. To be worthy of living as Her 24/7 slave and dedicating his entire life to Her. He quivered with pleasure at the idea. As She commanded him to erupt and cum in Her honor, Lucas’s eyes snapped open and he heard the Niteflirt menu reciting the options to continue his call while he exploded in his pants. He was breathless and blissfully happy. So honored and grateful that he was permitted to cum for his Goddess. He hung up feeling the deep loss that Her voice was gone but experiencing the ecstasy of Her control that never left him.

There were no other thoughts left in his head. All that remained were Her commands and his desperate desire to serve Her. Every chore he needed to do and all his hours at work were done while he chanted his new mantras of serving Princess Carmen, adoring Princess Carmen, worshipping and spoiling Princess Carmen. She deserved everything and he counted the seconds until he was lucky enough to hear Her speak. Carmen Walletbuster was the only webpage he visited. He began to post poems and stories about Her wherever he could. He posted links to Her Niteflirt page all over his various social media: Niteflirt.com/Carmen%20Walletbuster Princess Carmen’s beauty was beyond undeniable. Her intelligence was incomparable. She had easily and totally made Lucas Her willing and devoted pet. Her silky, sexy, stunning voice was a dream come wildly true. She was perfect and he was Her slave as long as She let him be. He couldn’t even pretend to resist anymore. He couldn’t wait to hear Her speak Her enchanting words. He couldn’t believe he had waited a whole day to call Her again! When She speaks all is right with the world. When She speaks, She is everything. Hmmm. Maybe he should send Her another gift? Maybe three?