The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Who’s The Real Hero Here

mc, md, mf, cb

Synopsis: A villain uses magical mind control to save the world, and get his girlfriend back.

“The Defenders of the World will stop you!” The green costumed man cried out.

Wayne Hayes looked at the hero over his computer console and asked, “You always have to say that. Every time I do anything that you costumed people don’t like I always hear ‘we will stop you’ or some variation. I’m not the villain here. I’m doing this to help humanity.”

The costumed hero named Exodus struggled against his bonds. The copper, molybdenum, and chromium shackles were one of the few things that could hold a hero and negate their powers. This included the one hero who could teleport into Wayne’s secret layer. In fact it was a third sub-basement of the nearly forgotten and abandoned military base. Wayne was simply hiding from heroes that had no idea what he was doing.

“You’re trying to subjugate the world,” Exodus cried out with his powers gone and the strong ropes holding him that was to the chair bolted to the ground. He struggled and fought to be free.

“Yes, how dare I try to end wars, famine, and overpopulation,” Wayne said sarcastically. Wayne didn’t look like the typical villain. Wayne was short, thin, bespectacled, and had a baby face that was hard to point to an actual age other than not a child.

“You’ll give away people’s choice,” Exodus cried out.

“I prefer to think of it as laws that people can’t violate,” Wayne said. Wayne sat back down at his computer and started clicking away.

“It is a human right to be free!” Exodus yelled.

Wayne leaned over and glared at the hero. “You’re going to make me shut you up,” Wayne said shaking his head. “Oh well, it will be less yelling.”

With that Wayne went over to a small table and grabbed a spray bottle and his tablet. “I was hoping to finish this up in the next hour, but you’ve forced my hand,” Wayne said grabbing a nearby stand. “Do you have any idea what I’m doing?” Wayne asked. Exodus stayed quiet. “I am mixing magic, meteorology, and subliminals. I’m doing this to help people, and the world.”

Wayne sprayed Exodus in the face. It was a colorless, odorless, tasteless, liquid that covered the hero’s head. “What was that?” Exodus asked worried.

“Water,” Wayne said setting up the stand and putting the tablet on it. “There was a touch of magical water in it. The funny thing about magic is that you need a physical delivery system and a visual or auditory or both, delivery incantation. That’s why magic spells don’t work all that often unless you are a practiced wizard or witch. I may not be either of those, but I am very good at patterns and programming.”

Wayne pulled up YouTube and clicked on the first suggested video on his feed. It was one that involved upbeat dance music for exercising, and it also was about two hours long. “What?” Exodus said confused. There were sexy women dancing in a shuffle, and energetic way with minimal and tight clothing. “Wayne, what the hell,” Exodus said confused.

“I have work to do, and I like working to this music,” Wayne said going back to his computer. “Also there will be an advertisement any minute now.”

The hero in the green costume had no idea what Wayne Hayes was up to. Admittedly, Exodus was not the fastest when it came to figuring things out. He was the best at teleporting wherever he wanted in the blink of an eye. Watching a woman in a bikini top and tight short jean cut off shorts shuffle in gold shoes was an odd way to keep him entertained. When a commercial for Hertz rent a car came up Exodus didn’t even notice that he couldn’t take his eyes off the bright yellow advertisement.

Only and hour and half later Wayne stood up and stretched. “Okay, I’m ready to do this thing,” Wayne said moving his body.

“You’ll never get away with, helping humanity solves their problems,” Exodus said hesitatingly. “You did something to me.”

“Yes, I did,” Wayne said like he was talking to a child. “What’s your real name?”

“Gareth Ansel Harding,” the hero said and then looked confused. “I don’t know why I did that.”

“Honesty and communication are keys to resolving issues,” Wayne said. “That’s why five weeks ago I bought five hundred weather balloons and loaded them with the magic water that spread the magic all over the world. I’ve just finished loading the virus into every visual media platform that will embed the subliminal magic spell into any and all videos and commercials. As long as someone sees a screen that is at least 480p then they will have their minds reprogrammed.”

“Reprogrammed, how?” Gareth asked.

“Ending aggression, and being honest for starters,” Wayne said ticking things off on his fingers. “Making people only have one child, at least until the human population gets below one billion people. Any pollution mitigation that can be done will be done. Humans will stop overfishing the oceans, and start only eating farm raised food, both meat and vegetables. For the most part that’s it.”

“What isn’t the most part?” Gareth asked suspicious.

“I might have put something in the spell so I have direct control over people,” Wayne said.

“I knew it,” Gareth stated. “You’re going to make yourself king.”

“No,” Wayne said automatically, “not exactly. Hey, I’m saving the world better than any of you heroes ever did. Who’s the real hero here? I deserve something for my efforts, like Hilda.”

Gareth was not sure who this was. “Who?” Exodus asked.

“Hilda Blakeslee,” Wayne said and then looked concerned, “your teammate Long Daggers.”

Gareth looked confused. “Her name is Hilda?” Exodus asked. “Wait, how do you know Long Daggers?”

“We hooked up after I helped her catch that one killer, Giant Catman,” Wayne said. “She came to me hoping I would help her find a pattern of his attacks. We got to know each other, intimately. Then six months ago she found out I was still helping villains, and she left me for that dipshit Terrific Commando.”

“Reece is actually a nice guy,” Gareth said.

“Reece is dumber than you,” Wayne responded. “Hilda is making a mistake. She may not realize she’s making a mistake. So, I’m going to help her not make a mistake.”

“You’re going to control her mind and make her your slave,” Gareth said and then added, “just being honest and communicating.”

“I have and will make Hilda happy,” Wayne said, “and you’re going to help me.”

“I’m not sure I want to do that,” Gareth said.

“You will,” Wayne said. “Ich soy vostro gospodarz.”

Gareth blinked and then said, “How may I please you, Master.”

“First let’s get you unchained,” Wayne said grabbing keys from his computer desk and unlocking the cuffs around Exodus’s wrists. “So, Gareth, here’s what I want you to do. I want you to remember the command phrase, ‘Ich soy vostro gospodarz’ for me.”

Gareth looked confused, “Itch soy lost throw ghost pot ash?”

“Not even close,” Wayne said looking at the man. “Did you graduate high school?”

“I got my GED,” Gareth answered.

“Listen it’s a mix of German, ich, Spanish, soy, Italian, vostro, and Polish, gospodarz,” Wayne said. “We’ll work on it. When you’ve got it, and I send you back to the Defenders of the World HQ, I want you to use the words on Hilda and tell her to go to Wayne’s house. After that I don’t care what you do. Just never try to interfere with me or any of my plans ever again.”

“Got it,” Gareth said nodding.

“So what’s the phrase?” Wayne asked hoping.

“Lick soy low go perish?” Gareth said knowing it was wrong but not sure what was right.

Wayne started rubbing his temples. “This might take a while,” Wayne muttered, not to Exodus.

That night Wayne was at his ranch style house tapping away at his computer when there was a knock at his door. When Wayne opened it up there was Hilda dressed in tight jeans and a pink sweater against the cold. Her hair was still the shimmering blond, and her eyes still crystal blue. Her face was smooth except for her dimples as she was smiling down at Wayne. She was nearly thirty centimeters taller than him. He was nearly face to breasts with her impressive chest.

“Hey Wayne,” Hilda said rubbing the bridge of her nose. “Can I come in?”

“Of course,” Wayne said opening the door wide for her to enter. “You’re always welcome here.”

“Thanks,” Hilda said coming into the warm and cozy house. “You’ve always been so good to me.” Wayne was about to say something but Hilda held up her hand to stop him. “Stop,” she said, “I first want to get out that I’m sorry. I’m so sorry I dumped you when Reece joined the team. I was smitten by his body, and aggressiveness, and his strength. Then I realized that Terrific Commando, was a terrified coward.”

“Hilda,” Wayne said preparing to say the command phrase, “I—.”

“STOP!” Hilda yelled over him. “I’m not done.” Hilda sighed. “When I left the only thing I kept thinking about was how you didn’t have a spine. I wanted someone more controlling, but after being with Reece Chaplin, I realized that what I really wanted.” Hilda went up to Wayne and put her arms around him, and he did the same to her. “I want a man like you that thinks about me before himself, but also will know that I will put him before me. I’ll admit that I was thinking about coming over here earlier today. Then Exodus said something about licking soy that I didn’t get, and then told me to come over here. I didn’t even know he knew we knew each other. It did make me decided I should tell you what I really feel.”

“So you want me to, do what?” Wayne asked.

“Grow a stronger spine,” Hilda said. “Tell me what you want me to do, especially in the bedroom. Wayne, please, be more straight forward, aggressive, and take control.”

“Ich soy vostro gospodarz,” Wayne said.

Hilda shivered at this and blinked a few times. Then she turned to Wayne with a look of awe and reverence. “How may I please you, Master?” Hilda asked.

“Get on your knees,” Wayne said thrusting his crotch forward. “Give me the best blowjob you can. Rub your mound through your jeans and make your pussy good and wet.”

“As you command, Master,” Hilda said in a husky voice.

In a flash she was grabbing Wayne’s pants and starting to undo the belt buckle and other cloth impediments to his manhood. As soon as his cock was out Hilda vacuumed it into her mouth. With one hand she was guiding his thick member in between her lips, over her tongue, and down her throat. She was moaning as with her free hand she was rubbing her mound through her blue jeans. Already she was getting incredibly wet, not just by her fingers, his cock, but also the fact that he was commanding her. For Hilda she felt like she could resist his commands, but didn’t want to. She wanted to be told what to do. It was such an erotic feeling to be commanded. With the rubbing between her legs she could feel moisture bleeding through to her fingers. Wayne grabbed Hilda’s blond hair and pulled her head back. His dick popped from her mouth as her hand still stroked him and her other hand didn’t stop quickly rubbing her mound.

“You will do as I command,” Wayne said to the woman on her knees before him.

Hilda felt her pussy gush even more as her arousal jumped up. “I will do as you command,” Hilda said feeling the heat inside of her rocket out.

“You will think what I tell you to think,” Wayne said looking into her blue eyes.

“GOD that is so hot!” Hilda let out what was in her mind. “Yes, I will think what you tell me to think.”

“Good,” Wayne said with a smile. “Let’s make it to the bedroom. I want you to strip naked for me. No, scratch that, Hilda, you want to do a sexy striptease for me.”

Hilda almost had an orgasm right then hearing those words. “Yes,” Hilda hissed as her pussy flooded and her fingers outside of her pants were soaked.

The bedroom wasn’t far, and as soon as they crossed the threshold Hilda started to sway. “I can help,” Wayne said pulling out his phone and turned on the wall mounted TV to his music selection. Wayne pulled up a fast pace, energetic, and deep base playlist.

Hilda felt the beat moving through her and she started to sway with her arms and legs moving in sensual, sexual, and erotic ways. The first item to leave her sexy body was the pink sweater that covered Hilda’s top half. Underneath was the top part of her black and deep green costume that had sleeves that ended at the elbow. Wiggling her hips like a belly dancer Hilda worked her tight wet jeans off her round ass. Underneath was the rest of her dark costume of skin tight black and green pants, dark with dampness at the crotch.

Wayne had seen Hilda naked. They’d been together long enough to have been naked together. What they hadn’t done was anything beyond the normal vanilla sex. She’d never gotten on her knees in the living room to give him a blowjob. She’d never done a sexy dance for him. She’d never done anything sexual in her hero costume. Now, she undulated her amazingly fit body. Dressed in her black and purple skin tight outfit to his upbeat music, the damp patch on her costume was growing.

Hilda felt her body on fire with lust. She’d never done anything like a sexy dance for Wayne. Even his name sounded as plain as white bread. He didn’t look like a villain. He didn’t look like someone that could or would take control. Something changed, about him, about her. She desperately wanted to please him. She critically wanted to obey him. With every command from him, she was getting hotter and wetter. Knowing that he wanted her, for her body, for the pleasure she could provide, made her lust grow.

Wayne watched her hands reach behind her and pull down on the zipper of her costume. It was a one piece that was easy to get into, and out of through the back. The single zipper slid down effortlessly and her bare back was opened to Wayne’s eyes. The skin was pale pink, dotted with a mole here and there, and two large healed over gashes from a previous encounter with a villain. She had her back to him as she peeled off her sleeves. Cupping, and covering her large, fake, breasts she turned around to Wayne. She was breathing hard as she slid her hands down to reveal her erect dark nipples, and dark areolas. Her collar bone was scarred from an acid attack. Her abs were on display over skin that was pink of skin that didn’t tan from healed over scars from getting hit from a fireball years before. She was still stunningly sexy.

“I want you,” Hilda said as she slid down the rest of her costume. “I want to please you.” She was breathing hard as her bare bottom, and shaved pussy was open to the cool air. “Use me,” Hilda said crawling onto the bed where Wayne was. “Use my body, Master. Treat me like the slave I am. Fuck your slave’s pussy, Master. Fuck your slave’s mind, Master! Command me, Master! Command your slave, Master! I am your obedient slave, Master!”

Wayne was naked in an instant. He’d stopped the music but left the TV on. He had more important things to deal with. He was harder than he’d ever been in his life. His dick stood out a good nine inches at Hilda’s words, and her body. He grabbed Hilda’s shoulders and tossed her onto the bed. He flipped her over to make sure she was on her back and then he was between her legs.

Wayne started rubbing her hot and dripping pussy. “You will obey me,” Wayne said rubbing her mound fast.

“YES!” Hilda cried out. “Yes, I will obey you, Master!”

“You will deny me nothing,” Wayne said as he slipped a finger into the wet and hot folds of Hilda’s womanhood.

Hilda’s eyes went wide at the feeling of his finger inside of her. He’d done other things like that down there, but this time it was like his fingers were charged with electricity. Her mind tried to process the words that Wayne said so she could finally gasp out, “Nothing, Master, I will deny you nothing!”

Wayne slid a second finger into her pussy, rubbing her mound with his other hand. He had an almost maniacal grin on his face. “You are my completely obedient slave,” Wayne said and when Hilda hesitated, Wayne added, “Say it!”

Hilda was lost in the pleasure. Wayne was right on her g-spot, a place he’d always found before, but it had never been like this. This was fire, and lava, and lightning, and a scoop of the sun thrown into her forbidden folds. Her mind was shutting down from all the pleasure, and she hadn’t even had an orgasm yet. Somewhere in her mind the echo of Wayne’s words fit into the undeniable fact that she had to please him, and to please him, she had to understand him. That last spark of intellect made her mouth move enough to say, “I’m your completely obedient slave.”

“Climax for your Master, slave,” Wayne said really vibrating her insides with his fingers. “Your Master commands you to cum for him!”

Hilda didn’t scream. She couldn’t breathe. Everything in her body flexed and was frozen as the supernova explosion of sexual release erupted inside of her. Hilda knew her back arched. She knew her pussy released something. She knew her toes curled. Then when her pussy started to convulse hard and the ripples radiated to every part of her body, she knew she was lost to the world. Her eyes rolled back into her head to show white. Her pussy flexed and pulsed over and over. Her hips rocked forward repeatedly. Her abs and ass jumped and flexed. Her arms and legs flopped around from the power ripping through her from the orgasm.

The super heroine wasn’t sure how long she climaxed for, but she was still riding it when she could see again. What she saw was Wayne putting on a condom. She was about to say something when another wave of orgasm stopped her long enough for Wayne to position himself between her legs.

“Guide me in,” Wayne commanded.

The power in those words was undeniable. Even while she was still shaking from her orgasm Hilda did as she was ordered, unable to do otherwise. She grabbed his latex covered cock and made sure he went where she wanted. His dick was always hard, and long, and ready when they had sex. This time it was like something else. Almost hard enough to be medically concerning Hilda felt her eyes cross as he slid against her sensitive g-spot.

“I’m going to make you cum again in a minute,” Wayne said.

Hilda’s eyes tried to focus on him, and failed. Was that a command? Was it a promise? She felt her orgasm building again at how hot that would be to have him control her orgasms. With a few words he could put her on the edge. With a few words she would orgasm hard at his command. She wouldn’t be in control. He would be in control. She could only obey. Hilda was absolutely sure she was going to have another orgasm in seconds.

“What am I?” Wayne asked as his hands rubbed all over her hips and legs.

“MY MASTER!” Hilda screamed as the orgasm that never really went away was building fast with each stroke of Wayne’s mighty cock into her sweaty and burning body.

“What are you?” Wayne asked with his hands rubbing all over her chest, her abs, her breasts, and flicking her hard and erect nipples.

“I’M YOUR OBEDIENT SLAVE!” Hilda shrieked.

“Since you’re my obedient slave,” Wayne said with one more thrust, “your Master commands you to cum for him!”

Hilda screamed again as her orgasm broke out again. Riding the burning pleasure for Hilda went from enjoyment to survival. Her eyes went white as they rolled back into her head, and she lost sight. The blood pumping into her ears cut off all sound. Her tongue was lulled out so she tasted nothing. Touch was nothing but the burning tingle of orgasmic bliss electrifying her skin. Her nose worked and she could smell her juices heavy in the air. Then everything went dark.

Hilda woke to lips kissing hers. She enjoyed and encouraged them. Hilda tried to move, but her body was spent, so she just moaned as she felt a naked body against hers. An eye pried itself open and she saw Wayne, enjoying his kiss with her.

“Thank you,” Hilda said in a voice that sounded tired and a little like she was drugged.

“Thank you,” Wayne said. “That was the best sex we’ve ever had.”

“Oh I am in full agreement,” Hilda said. “I don’t think I’ve ever passed out from an orgasm before.”

“You should keep referring to me as ‘Master’ when we’re in private,” Wayne said.

Hilda giggled a little with her eyes closed. “Would you like that,” Hilda teased, “Master?”

“I would,” Wayne said and then added, “and for not calling me ‘Master’ before your punishment is to have a small orgasm right now.”

Hilda’s eyes went wide. She felt her vagina twitch with an orgasm that was a fraction of what she’d had before. Still it was an orgasm. It was like the kind she’d get when riding Dragonloom’s motorcycle. She’d had an orgasm because Wayne had said so. This was something new.

“How did you do that, Master?” Hilda asked panting.

“Well you ARE my slave,” Wayne said. “Say it.”

“I am your slave,” Hilda repeated.

“Keep repeating it, and with each repetition, I want you to believe it more and more,” Wayne said.

Hilda felt her mouth move on its own. “I am your slave,” She said and it sounded true. “I am your slave. I am your slave. I am your slave. I am your slave. I am your slave.” By the time she’d repeated herself the words ten times they were etched as part of who she was. She was Hilda Blakeslee. She was the female hero Long Daggers. She was also Wayne Hayes’s slave.

“Okay you can stop now,” Wayne said to Hilda. “What are you?”

“I am your slave, Master,” Hilda said for it was true.

“Don’t ever forget it,” Wayne said and nestled in next to her.

“Should we take a shower, Master?” Hilda asked wanting to please him. “Or at least change the sheets?”

“In a few minutes,” Wayne said cozying up against her. “I’ve missed being with you.”

“Likewise, Master,” Hilda said getting comfortable.

The TV was still on and a news report scrolled at the bottom of the screen. “Master,” Hilda said with a start. “There’s something that happened at Defenders of the World HQ!”

This got Wayne’s attention and quickly he had a news feed going and the volume up.

There was a tall woman, with broad shoulders, and ample cleavage showing off her red leather clad body. She had on a mask that covered most of her face and head, and kept her dark black hair in check. Her bare arms bulged with muscles and she looked unhappy.

“I’m here with the hero known as Criss Cross,” The short African American reporter was saying. “Are the Defenders of the World ready to make a statement as to what happened this evening?”

The female hero looked like she was annoyed. She probably was. “We are ready to give a tentative report,” Criss Cross said. “These are the facts as we know them now. At approximately eighteen hundred hours this evening the hero known as Exodus appeared in the living quarters of the female hero known as Jolly Crane. Exodus proceeded to assault Jolly Crane, and Jolly Crane fought him off. Thunder Hawk heard the fight and entered in an attempt to ascertain the situation. Exodus was repeating something that according to Thunder Hawk and Jolly Crane sounded like ‘trick toy’ to them. It was at this time we came to believe that Exodus was under some kind of mind control from the villain known as Godly Toy. Exodus attempted to flee, but Thunder Hawk was able to cut off his escape. A fight ensued at the Defenders HQ, and a massive amount of damage was done to the building. At this time we do not believe anyone was killed in the fight. However, we do have a number of support staff injured.”

“Where is Exodus now?” The reporter asked.

“Exodus was gravely injured in the fight,” Criss Cross said sternly. “He is currently undergoing surgery to save his life as we speak.”

“What of Godly Toy?” The reporter asked. “How afraid of him should the public be if he can take over the mind of a superhero?”

“If anyone in the public has seen Godly Toy, or knows his whereabouts, we urge them to call our Help-A-Hero hotline,” Criss Cross said looking into the camera. “We’re coming for you Godly Toy, and we will defeat you.”

“Wow, Selma can be intimidating when she wants to be,” Hilda said.

Wayne turned off the TV and took Hilda in his arms. “Imagine a villain mind controlling a superhero into an obedient slave,” Wayne said sarcastically.

Hilda nestled into his embrace. “Whatever would a villain do with such power?” Hilda teased.

“Make his slave bi-sexual,” Wayne said not sounding like he was teasing, “and make her bring him another sexy female superhero to have a wild three-way with.”

Hilda’s jaw dropped at this as she looked at Wayne. Then something shifted in her eyes, her mouth, and her mind. “I will obey if it pleases you, Master,” Hilda answered.

The End