The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Widow’s Gift

Part 06

Night had fallen and it was dark outside by the time Kimmy emerged from the Gardener’s shack.

Time was, like, totally slippery and zipped away like greased lightning during prolonged periods of modeling sexy lingerie, enjoying the feel of the luxurious satin and lace against her shiny white skin, and messily getting off on just how fucking hot she looked in everything.

Seriously, her electrifying little pussy felt as though it was plugged into a power main each time she posed in the dingy little bathroom to throw her reflection sizzling come-hither looks and cheeky winks. Receiving them right back in return and blitzing her sloppy slit.

Pop!

If she did the math—gosh, but weren’t numbers tricky?—then about seventy percent of each hour passed would have featured her slick fingers diddling down between her spread legs and splattering the toilet seat with her gushing wetness.

The dusty shed had become a humid hothouse by the time Kimmy was finally done. And only because the glass had literally steamed up, obscuring the distracting vision of ascendant sexuality preening within the mirror.

The glossy latex of the frippy micro-skirt and skimpy matching bodice clung to her petite frame like a coat of violet paint, only covering the naughtiest necessities and exposing just about everything else to the starry night sky. The top slopes of her bulging pneumatic titties reflected the glowing moonlight like polished ivory as they bounced and jiggled like party-sized bowls of pale custard, framed in the fuzzy pink lining of the straining bustline.

Pop!

A big fluffy hoodie—softer than a mink coat, in black and white panda print—afforded some public decency but was only really there because Kimmy adored the soothing sensation of the fake fur rubbing against her prickling skin. Also because jaws were going to hit the floor when she let it slide from her bare shoulders in a stunning grand reveal of what was not-so-hidden beneath.

Presentation was everything, dontcha know? That was, like, marketing 101. Wasn’t it?

Kimmy frowned in thought. She was beginning to question a lot of what she had previously accepted as gospel truths about the world at large. That sparked an ember of concern, she was supposed to be a total smartypantz know-it-all. Looking down in confusion, she paused and smiled at her feet; what she didn’t question was her choice in ultimate sexy fun-time footwear.

Stark white leather boots were laced up to her knees with flamingo pink laces. The sky-high platform heels were so steep that her toes pointed down like a cliff diver but they miraculously relieved the ache in her ankle tendons so Kimmy wasn’t about to complain. She stood on the preposterous soles as steady as a sailor at sea and cocked a coquettish hip for the world in general before remembering she was standing alone, outside in the dark of night.

Pop!

Well that scarcely mattered. She was, like, here to prove something to someone then blow this stupid hot dog stand in search of a good time. Even if she was incredibly vague on a lot of the finer details.

Kimmy tossed her strawberry blonde hair and sucked the bubblegum off her plump purple lips. The thrilling contact with her moist face-pillows caused a burst of tremulous excitement to rip through her and more warm honey dampened the black fishnets wrapping her impeccably thin thighs.

Releasing a hot, shuddering breath she stepped off the tiny front porch and looked around. There was a stately stone house nearby and the many silver bangles at her wrists and the huge double hoop earrings in her ears tinkled quietly as she sashayed towards the light spilling from the large arched windows.

Maybe a quick peek inside would shake loose an idea of where she was and what she was doing here?

Kimmy indolently twirled a pink strand of hair around a long lilac fingernail and strutted like a stripper on the stage across the well-kept lawn until she almost stumbled into a flower garden.

“Whoopsie-daisies!”

Something crunched under the weight of her clunky resin heels as she teetered in the loose soil before regaining her balance. Looking down she glimpsed the colorful luminescence of a digital display screen lighting up before it shattered in a spiderweb of cracks beneath her boot heel and went dead.

Glaring at the offending device, Kimmy gave it a few more irritated stomps before kicking it away.

What special breed of moron left their phone on the ground outside? She had almost tripped over the thing! People were stupid, stupid, stupid...

Popping another calming bubble and rubbing her silky thighs together in thought, Kimmy blinked owlishly into the rear of the brightly illuminated residence. The glass doors to the flagstone back patio were folded back, leading into a large open design kitchen.

There was nobody in sight and everything was quiet when she slipped inside.

Kimmy crept into the expansive dwelling, only pausing to check her reflection in a burnished copper pan hanging above the imposing stove and pinch a fat nipple through her squeaky latex top with a gusty moan.

Was it possible they were getting even bigger? Surely not…

She felt agile as a gymnast on her towering footwear and so pleased by her success thus far that she performed a silent little twirl in the next room as she passed through. It was a living room with a large U-shaped couch that could probably seat eight around a solid glass and brass coffee table. A fancy black piano sat in one corner, with several expensive looking watercolors and oil canvases decorating the pristine white walls.

The spinning action made Kimmy’s fuzzy hoodie flare up behind her like a cape and lifted her shimmering skirt to flash the periwinkle lace thong hugging her hairless mound. She had chosen the insubstantial lingerie for imminently practical purposes; it had, like, a super handy opening at the crotch for her clever fingers to slip through.

Pop!

Trying to muffle a lusty groan by covering her mouth with her hand, Kimmy just ended up sucking on a finger again. Standing there like a tarted up mannequin in a dreamy daze with her glassy eyes fluttering shut while sliding a long digit in and out of her hyper-sensitive lips.

She could taste her own pussy and inserted another finger when the first didn’t seem like enough. She tasted sooo~ good, of course she did! She just had to be careful of the two-inch long fuchsia nails tickling at the back of her throat.

“Mmmmhmm…”

Her free hand was just snaking up under her rubbery skirt to engage the coolest feature of her sexy new panties when the sound of a feminine moan from upstairs snapped Kimmy back to the present. Snatching her naughty hands back down to her sides, she angled her pretty head to listen and heard it again.

“Mmmmnnnph~!”

The sound was muffled, sexually laden and there was something else hovering in the background. Beautiful music… as though from a stereo with the volume turned down to a low intimate level. Creeping out into a deserted hallway she spotted the carpeted stairs leading up to the second floor.

Kimmy was as quiet as a dormouse as she carefully climbed the curving stairway. The regal home was sturdy and well built, free of creaking boards or rusty door hinges that might betray the freshly-minted blonde’s uninvited presence. So she was confident in her stealthy approach, if not in what she might find at the end of it.

A tiny internal voice clamored at the back of her bubble-filled brain, trying to warn her of something but it was difficult to hear anything but the crooning contralto voice wafting from a partially closed bedroom door only a few more stuttering steps in front of Kimmy.

A woman was singing a moving operatic solo, raw with love and affection, though not in English. Kimmy was certain she spoke a few different tongues (not that she could recall any of them at the moment) but clearly not this one with its rolling lyrical vowels and clanking consonants.

”Примечание автора: поздравляю,
если ты это читаешь,
то ты наверное намного умнее меня.”

The words were gloriously articulated gobbledygook to Kimmy but the purity of tone and spirit were hypnotic, nearly whisking her away on a cloud of tender emotions to be blown about on tenor soprano winds. She wanted desperately to understand the serenading words as tears forming in her wide almond eyes at the unmissable passion behind them.

Kimmy would have risked just about anything to get the briefest glimpse of the mysterious Prima Donna with the voice of an angel. So she poked her head around the door and almost spat out her bubble gum in a comical double-take at the explicit scene laid out within the expansive bedroom.

Three figures were arranged on a huge cedar four-poster bed, large enough to comfortably sleep six. The singer was an exquisite, ageless beauty with long flowing hair like a river of purest golden honey. She was kneeling on the dove-white satin sheets in sumptuous lingerie and cradling a young man’s head on her tanned thighs.

A delicately embroidered chartreuse half-cup bra, thong and suspenders were fastened about her heavenly body by a complex web of jewel-encrusted straps and tiny silver rings. Her large globular breasts heaved with emotion as she sang for her young lover and laid gentle kisses on his brow between verses.

Her gentle mesmerizing voice lilted and dipped passionately as she stared down at him with adoration blazing in her brilliant emerald eyes, tracing the handsome lines of his rugged face with her fingertips and stroking his thick mane of tawny hair.

He was asleep. His eyes closed, his deep chest rising and falling in a relaxed rhythm. Kimmy might have recognized that snoozing face, if not for the way his incredibly naked body dragged her distractible gaze down over its many masculine lines and ridges as though they were magnetic.

He possessed such a manly physique. Aggressively manly with his broad shoulders and muscular chest but not like some hulked-out, bulked up gym gorilla who equated sheer mass to sex appeal. No, this man… this extremely naked (had Kimmy noted that point already?) man’s chiseled torso tapered down in a drool-inducing perfect V to a defined waist and an olympic track athlete’s lower half.

At least, as much as Kimmy could tell from what little of it wasn’t currently buried beneath a fat-chested Latina maid’s excessively curvy figure. The shameless tramp was laid across his outstretched legs, smothering his groin with her massive olive tits and slobbering face, clearly trying to suffocate herself on his manhood.

“Glurk~... Ack—ack—ack!”

The raven-haired whore was all wobbling tits, ass and thighs. She was barely dressed at all, wearing only an undersized black g-string that dug into the soft flesh of her wide hips and vanished into the fathomless crack of her big wiggling butt. High stockings of smoky dark nylon ended in lacy bands around her thick thighs and a pair of slingback onyx knife-heels dangling loosely off her small feet as they drummed excitedly on the bed sheets behind her.

Strangest of all, a leather collar was fastened around her distended throat with a little bell tinkling away at each gluttonous movement of her bobbing, slurping head.

What a dumb fucking slut, she was practically going cross-eyed trying to titty-fuck and blow the man at the same time. It’s one or the other when you have udders the size of your empty fucking skull. That’s, like, simple geo… geo… geography!

The cock-gobbling skank sure had some huge knockers though, both women did and Kimmy felt an unwelcome rush of body-conscious inadequacy sweep over her. Her new breasts were big and firm, sitting high and perking on her skinny frame but…

She dithered in silent uncertainty and toyed with the short hem of her violet latex skirt until a wicked smirk spread her plump purple lips in, like, a totally smart moment of inspiration.

Pop!

Pop!

Pop!Pop!Pop!

The envious honors student blew bubbles with machine gun rapidity until she was dizzy, light in the head and rocked back on her teetering platform boots. Arcing chains of electric arousal coursed down from her sticky over-stimulated lips, blitzed through her expanding breasts and earthed ten thousand volts of stratospheric bliss into her engorged, over-clocked clitty.

“Hah—Aaaaah~!!”

Kimmy’s euphoric cry echoed throughout the suddenly silent room and she fell to her knees with both hands buried between her slim thighs as girl-cum sprayed around her twiddling fingers.

Her lust-addled mind spun like a pinwheel in a gale as her pale polished cleavage pushed up and out of the latex bustier, squeezing her stiff cinnamon nips out of the fur-trimmed confinement and outgrowing the sheeny, stretchy demi-bra to bounce freely out onto her petite chest. They were two stupendous, gravity-free spheres of firm titflesh and the cool evening air blowing in the balcony doors felt amazing on her sweat-slickened skin.

“Ah… the skulking rat finally reveals herself. You must be a remarkable girl to have kept up with us as long as you have, yes?”

Her drooping chin snapped up from where it had been resting limply atop her buoyant new breasts. The gorgeous blonde had ceased her soulful crooning and was looking directly at Kimmy with gunmetal gray eyes that were as cold and steely as her glare.

Fortunately, the dozing young stud hadn’t stirred at Kimmy’s percussive interruption and the cum-hungry whore laid across his lap remained utterly fixated on keeping his erect manhood hidden deep within her cushiony cleavage and suckling lips.

That seemed unfair for some reason.

“Remarkable… yes!” Kimmy staggered to her feet in an attempt to regain some of her lost dignity, even as her thoroughly inflated tits were propped rudely out in front of her like unexploded ordnance. “I’m, like, super smart and totally onto the lot of you!”

She decided to give striking a defiant pose the old college try. Platform heels planted wide apart, candy-cane hair tossed back and cute nose held high in the air. Then Kimmy remembered her big new boobies were still hanging out and tried to tug the fluffy panda hoodie closed around them.

The sensational softness of the fake fur on her over-ripe mounds made her gasp and squirm in hedonistic delight, ruining her lofty facade.

“Onto us?” The mature blonde’s striking visage creased in momentary confusion which quickly faded. “Ah, I understand now. You believe it was wise to intrude upon a Lion. To wander into his territory like a lost lamb. Does that sound clever to you, girl?”

Kimmy was clever though, the cleverest girl. She knew it and everybody else knew it too, even if they were all a bunch of dumb stupid-heads. But there was a mocking edge to the other woman’s words that she didn’t care for.

“Don’t speak to me like I’m stupid!” She snapped, trying not to get distracted by hunky naked man on the bed or the horny maid’s wet shlorping noises. “What are you even talking about, what lions?”

“My Darling, he is my Lion. He is not finished yet but soon. So very soon...” The buxom beauty stroked a stray lock of russet hair out of her sleeping lover’s face and bent to lovingly kiss his brow. “There is an old adage, no? ‘Take care when hunting a predator, lest you become prey yourself.’ I can see the pride in you, girl, clear as the moon in the night sky. You place yourself above others, but the path you tread is perilous. Beware or it will be your undoing.”

But Kimmy was better than everyone else! Like, sooo~ totally smart and hot and stuff. Was the woman blind? This enchanting woman with the ice gray eyes that wanted to bore wormholes into her brain and made it difficult to think straight.

“I am the bestest.” She slurred through purple lips that felt thicker than ever. The tingling there was intensifying and Kimmy’s attention kept being drawn back to where Latina slut’s slavering mouth was wrapped around something long, rigid and beefy. “Sexy… Not stupid.”

“I never called you stupid. Such unkindness does not dwell within this poor widow’s heart.” The alluring blonde soothed, gently sliding her shapely legs out from under her paramour’s slumbering head and turning to face Kimmy. “And you are very beautiful, yes? I speak the truth as I see it. But your immortal soul is stained by scorn and ambition. These troublesome qualities bubble and collide inside your pretty head until it is ready to… pop.”

Pop!

Kimmy didn’t realize she had blown another bubble until the pink gum snapped back against her pillowy lips. The soft impact sent another rush of cunt-clenching euphoria washing through her willowy body. Her juicy breasts surged outwards, the fluffy panda hoodie falling from her shoulders like a fur wrap to hang off her elbows and frame her billowing cleavage as it took on added heft.

“No, no… nnnurgh~!”

Her stuttered protests were cut off by a climactic cry as the world spun dizzily around her for a few seconds. When Kimmy regained her presence of mind she was leaning heavily against a fancy french armoire with a slick hand working furiously beneath her shiny violet micro-skirt.

Her carefully assembled outfit was getting all askew.

The latex bustier was more like a kidney belt around the flustered Asian’s skinny waist, topped by her mammoth mounds with the useless brassiere cups dangling like floppy bunny ears against her exposed midriff. Her lengthy platinum hair stuck to her perspiring skin, the neon pink highlights standing out stark against her china white complexion which gleamed, smooth and polished as freshly set plastic.

Pussy nectar sluiced down her thin thighs, adding an extra sheen to her slender legs, soaking the flimsy fishnets and seeping into the alabaster leather knee-high boots Kimmy had painstakingly selected to add a few precious inches to her diminutive height.

“You need not fight it, little one.” The golden goddess purred, slipping to the side of the bed and crossing one silky stockinged leg over the other. She looked breathtaking, casually sitting there in her spangly green lingerie and transmitting utter confidence from every invisible pore. “You know that you are sexy, yes? It is well to know one’s own value but honesty to the self is also crucial. Now, tell poor Alina why you followed us today.”

Alina. The name was as stunning as the woman herself and scratched at Kimmy’s pink-flavored memory without any result beyond a distant feeling of mild foreboding.

“D-Didn’t follow... Got lost…”

The silly lie was as halting and fumbled as the mumbled words spilling from her moist amethyst lips. It was getting increasingly difficult to focus on anything beyond the mature blonde’s blinding beauty and the wet, sloppy sounds of the maid whore’s exuberant deep-throating.

“You can tell your lies somewhere else, but not here, not in front of yourself!” Alina snapped sharply, making Kimmy jump. “You have spent the day spying on my Darling because you were prideful and thought yourself clever. Look where it has landed you, foolish girl.”

Foolish? Kimmy wasn’t… blinking rapidly, she tried to get a clear read on her present circumstances. She was dressed up to the slutty nines with her jumbofied knockers hanging out, feeling blonder than a gangsters moll and randy as a pack of stoats.

That was all, like, totally fun and stuff but…

Wasn’t a group of stoats called a ‘caravan?’ Wait, where had that useless fucking fact come from?!

Kimmy was sure she should know all kinds of intersting facts and learned knowledge but it was all slowly melting away like sweet strawberry ice cream under the searing summer sunshine that was Alina’s intoxicating magnificence.

A niggling sense of wrongness kept prodding at her befuddled hindbrain. Something was wrong and she needed to get the hell out of dodge, where-ever that was. Marshaling all of her remaining resolve Kimmy straightened, pulled her slick fingers out from under her tiny skirt, and gave a wide vapid smile to the room at large.

“I should probably go. Y’all look like you’re having a good time but I have things to be and places to do—”

”Gluuurp~!”

Behind a slyly smirking Alina, the curvy Latina strumpet had finally disengaged her gagging mouth from the prone Adonis’s manmeat just in time to catch a creamy faceful of his hot, jetting seed.

Kimmy’s dark eye’s nearly bugged out of their sockets as she finally got an unobscured view of the elusive cock. It was a gigantic, rock-hard weapon of mass pussy destruction fountaining white spunk all over the moaning maid’s outstretched tongue, cute button nose and rosy cheeks.

It had to be the size of her slender forearm, covered in throbbing blue veins and bucking furiously as the raven-haired jizzhound tried to wrangle it towards her thirsty maw with both hands. Blast after steamy blast of poorly aimed cum painted her gentle facial features until the olive-skinned slut looked like she had gone bobbing for apples in a bucket of creme fraiche.

It matted her inky hair, glued her eyes shut and drooped in thick ropes from her seed-coated chin down into the deep valley of her heavy, heaving cleavage. Then white bubbles of the pungent goop formed around her sloppy lips as the cum-plastered maid tipped her head back, and audibly gargled her potent payload as though it were mouthwash before attempting to swallow.

Her slender throat worked earnestly to get the dense mass down, bulging and rippling visibly with soft gulping noises until she was finally done.

“Mmmmmm~! Thank you, master.” She sang sweetly, wiping at her face and sucking her fingers clean. When her eyes finally opened, her long lashes were clumped with small globs of pearly seed. “Your Kitten adores the taste of your fresh cream. Can I please have some more?”

Kimmy didn’t hear her. The angry, twitching member soaring skyward from the young man’s naked groin utterly dominated her attention. It glistened wetly with a salacious mix of slick saliva and sticky spend, standing upright like a fleshy totem of unyielding masculinity.

What would something that big do to a girl? A monster cock like that might actually fuck someones brains out!

Then the, like, totally hunky owner of that terrific fuckstaff, groaned and began to stir awake…

“—here with us now. Are you listening to me?” Alina chided sternly, breaking Kimmy out of her phallic-fueled reverie. “You are—how they say—standing there catching flies, yes? Close your mouth, girl. You don’t want to look stupid.”

“Not… Stupid. Kimmy… Sexy.”

The words came out thick and slurred. Almost as though she was the one with a gob gummed up with yummy cummy. Because that’s what it was, Kimmy could smell it now, rich and delicious and mouthwatering. She licked the drool off her pillowy purple flesh and let out a tremulous moan as she quivered at the thrilling sensation.

“No, you misunderstand… I merely suggested that you would not wish to look stupid, girl. For you are very fetching indeed wearing that daring little outfit.” The mesmerizing blonde stated primly, uncrossing and recrossing her superbly long legs before brushing an invisibly speck of lint of a knee. “As I was saying before; you must stay a while. You are our guest now and must partake of my hospitality while you are here. I insist, it is a sacred Russian tradition and there is much I can offer one so pretty as you.”

Kimmy blinked dully up at the woman.

Somehow, she was kneeling on the rug beside the bed now. Fingering her slippery slit through the opening in her, like, super cool panties with one hand and sucking on the thumb of her other. The bulky heels of her white platform boots dug into her tight tooshie as she sat back on them and the fuzzy panda hoodie hung loosely off one pumping wrist.

Back on the bed, the hung stud sat up with a lusty growl as the whore named Kitten began round two of choking herself on his persistent stiffness.

“Woo weally fink I’m pwetty?” Kimmy mumbled blearily.

Her words were garbled as her thumb jacked in and out of her plump pouting lips with her shiny forearm wedged between her tremendous new titties. The back and forth motion made them bounce like a pair of albino volleyballs, and the delicious fleshy friction against her rubbery skin only added spice to the stewpot of desire coming to a fast boil between her skinny thighs.

“Of course, little one. You are so slim and petite with such an arrestingly innocent face. Though, it appears that all that naughty sugar went straight to your lips and tits.” Alina mused with a thoughtful expression. “My late husband always believed the candy was a crude but effective method. He himself preferred more… refined approaches. Tell me, Kimmy. Do you like shopping for new clothing and trying on cute little outfits?”

“Mmhmm!” She sure did. Like, totally did!

“I am so glad to hear it. I too indulge in high fashion, and even enjoy advising others on how to look their best.” Alina said, rising to her feet with a small smile and stepping over to the large antique armoire to throw both ornately carved doors wide with a dramatic flourish.

Kimmy gaped dumbly as a wonderland of colors and textures was opened before her. Bright underthings in mesh, satin and lace spilled out of the shelves and drawers like fabulously crafted jungle vegetation. Countless slinky dresses, tiny skirts and skimpy tops of every imaginable style were crammed onto hangers, and tall ranks of impractically sexy feminine footwear crowded the timber base.

Even the internal panels of the doors had glimmering jewelry and flirty little accessories dangling from small brass hooks. Alina hummed thoughtfully to herself before gingerly plucking one of the latter up between delicate thumb and forefinger.

Kimmy leaned forward, frantically finger-fucking herself as she literally drooled over the dragon’s horde of indecently expensive clubwear arrayed before her. It made the cherished contents of the old steamer trunk look drab and cheap by comparison.

“A change in style can be symbolic, transformative even.” The golden-haired goddess explained in her lyrical accent. “Our outward appearance is the canvas on which we paint a picture of our inner selves for the world to view. I myself have always found that elegance stems from simplicity.”

“Simp… simp… simpleness?” Kimmy stuttered, trying to wrap her pulled taffy brain around the complicated, twenty dollar word.

It was a real challenge to remain focused. On one hand, Alina was gorgeously resplendent in her stunning lingerie with all that oh-so-sexy clothing forming an eye-catching backdrop behind her.

On the other hand, the totally hunky studfest on the bed had the slutty maid flipped onto her back so he could pin her slobbering skull to the mattress with both hands and plow his gargantuan cock straight down her eagerly gobbling throat from above.

“Simplicity, girl. Less is more.” Alina smoothly corrected, casually twirling something round, pink and glittery around her dainty finger. “Much as they say a cluttered desk is a cluttered mind, I believe the same axiom rings true for our choices in fashion. If your mind is a frazzled mess of meaningless worries about this and that, then your outward appearance will be frazzled in turn. So unsightly. So undignified.”

Kimmy didn’t want to look frazzled. She saw it everyday on the faces of all those stupid, stupid people who tried to pussyfoot their way into her militarized friend-zone. As if she had such a thing. Except she might now, if this bodacious blonde bombshell wanted to be part of it…

“Don’t wanna look frazzled…” She panted, edging like a knife blade but not quite finding the final oomph to summit the peak of her delayed release. “Wanna… wanna… wanna…”

“I know what you want, little one, what you need. There is peace to be found in internal silence, seeking solace in calmness like the surface of a still lake.” Alina crooned, reaching down to cup Kimmy’s cheek in a warm hand. “Your mind has roiled like rushing rapids for too long. Tumbling and grinding away at your happiness like river stones worn small and slippery by the torrential currents of oppressive expectation and false assurances of future fulfillment.”

Kimmy snuggled into that soft palm cradling her pretty face. The last remnants of all her carefully laid plans and ambitions evaporated like fog before the rising sun of the older woman’s overpowering presence. Her fingers slowed their twisting in her sodden nethers and she moaned as Alina brushed a elegant thumb over her fat purple lips.

“Ask me to take it all away and I will replace it with endless bliss. I would break the chains of duty and responsibility you have shackled yourself with and release you to finally fly free. Soaring like a beautiful swan off into the clear skies of mindless pleasure and happy endings.” The Russian angel whispered seductively and dangled something sparkly in front of Kimmy’s sweaty face. “You’ve done so well today and come so close already. I can help you take the final step, girl. Simply put this on, allow me to dress and primp you, and I will give you anything you desire.”

A small satin choker hung from her fingertip, right before Kimmy’s nose. It was pastel pink with a silver clasp at the back and a word spelled out in glimmering diamante letters.

“DOLLY”

What did she desire? All those super sex outfits were terribly enticing and being close friends with somebody as perfect as Alina would be, like, totes amazing… Then there was her needy little pussy to consider and the biggest, most incredible dick she had ever seen was being bogarted by that lucky bitch with the cum-soaked face and chest.

But “DOLLY?” Wasn’t that a bit…

“Any—Anything?” She managed to stammer.

“Everything.” Alina promised huskily, then bent down and kissed Kimmy firmly on her plump purple lips.

The pressure of her moist lips was sublime and her tongue felt sizzling hot as it sought Kimmy’s own. A taste like mint and vanilla pervaded the trembling girl’s palate as she melted into the blonde temptress. Short micro-bursts of ecstasy sparked through her entire being as they deepened their passionate kiss and Kimmy felt gentle hands snake gracefully over her shoulders and past her neck.

Click!

A cool silky band closed around her slender throat and with all the sudden force of a flash flood, all Kimmy’s pent up lust detonated in a bone shaking explosion of carnal fruition.

“HRNNNGH~!”

Her slim musculature seized in a paroxysm of euphoric pleasure and her puffy pussy gushed all over the expensive rug, as she collapsed onto her back in a tangle of strawberry blonde hair, pale jerking limbs, big wobbling tits and squeaky violet latex.

She shuddered and quaked on the bedroom floor as a fireworks extravaganza of orgasmic rapture lit up every nerve and receptor in her barely-legal body, and drowned Kimmy’s bubbly brain in deluge of licentious elation.

It was as though every inch of her vibrating flesh was a sexual hotbed of erotic gratification and someone had just flipped the mattress. Like some celestial being had taken fifty lifetimes of fantastic, sheet-clawing sex and boiled it all down into one mind-warping climax designed purely to unwind her on a spiritual level.

When her soul finally returned to her lust-ravaged body, Kimmy found herself propped up on her butt with a firm body seated behind her, her back resting against a cushiony chest and warm arms hugging her tight. The smell of fresh spring blooms and even fresher sex filled her twitching nose, making her giggle deliriously.

“There there, Dolly. Are you feeling better now?” A musically accented voice inquired breathily.

One of the embracing hands came up to brush delicate fingers through her candy stripe blonde hair and it felt good. She wiggled her latex covered ass back into the nice lady’s lap and snuggled her pretty little head up under a perfectly angular chin.

Then she giggled again. Giggling felt good too. People should, like, totally giggle all the time. Who didn’t like being happy?

“So that’s her done now, huh?” A deep masculine voice grumbled. “Kimmy’s cooked, and I suppose you have some new use planned for her like you did with Kitten?”

Dolly smiled vapidly up towards the source of the gruff male tone. A dynamically built young man with a thick mane of tawny hair spilling over his broad shoulders and reflective golden eyes stood over her with his massive, engorged manhood swinging in the air between them like a lubricated Louisville slugger.

“She’s Dolly now, Darling, not Kimmy.” The feminine voice behind her purred in satisfaction. “She was following us and sticking her nose where it didn’t belong. She has seen things to which she had no right to bear witness. Now she is my special Dolly, for me to dress up and play with… and to satisfy your manly urges of course. Kitten can’t spend her entire day fixed to the end of your impressive erection, she has a house to keep.”

Dolly was still marveling at the handsome stud’s penile proportions. It was a real bitch-breaker in length and width with heavy veins that pulsed in time with his steady heartbeat. Both pairs of her moist lips—purple above and pink below, respectively—throbbed in lusty yearning at the sight of it, glistening wet and leaking sweet smelling precum onto the carpet between her spread feet.

“That’s what we need to talk about, Love. Just look at her, Kimmy didn’t have that hair or those whopping great airbags last I saw her. She looks like a cartoon Barbie bimbo. What are you doing to these girls, and for that matter, what are you doing to me? I wasn’t born last week and neither did I have a constantly primed Hungarian salami between my legs back then either.”

He was getting angry, and it was making the sausage in question twitch and jerk with agitation. Dolly’s dilated pupils bobbed along with it, she wasn’t really following their conversation with the dripping distraction waving like a meaty polearm in front of her vacantly smiling face.

“Everything I have done has been out of my love and devotion to you, Darling.” The woman sounded hurt and the slender arms around Dolly tightened, hugging her for comfort like a stuffed animal. “You are a kind and worthy man but you were suffering at the hands of these wicked shrews. Being held back from your true potential, denied your destiny to become the Lion you were always meant to be. I am simply trying to help in the only way I know how.”

Tears fell onto Dolly’s scalp and she reached to pat the sad lady’s knee where it sat outside of her own. The knee was attached to a shapely thigh wearing some totally sexy green stockings which she started to stroke, enjoying the silky texture under her fingers. Then she giggled, feeling a bit silly.

That made her feel a lot better.

“You can’t just go around changing people, Alina. It’s unnatural! I just pumped three of the biggest loads of my life into Kitten’s hungry belly and she was begging me for more as she passed the fuck out. Now she’s just lying there on the bed with a dumb grin on her face and my semen in her eyebrows. It’s like I’m all jacked up and angry all the time—”

“Are you angry with me, my Lion?” The sobbing woman—Alina, the giant cunt-splitter just called her Alina—asked in a small, meek tone. Dolly just kept stroking her wonderfully smooth legs. “My poor heart couldn’t bear it if you were upset with me.”

“No… No, I’m frustrated about all the secrets but I’m not angry at you, Love. Never that.” The pulsing in the mega-dick slowed as some of the heat left its growling voice. “I’m just so angry at the world. Angry that it had to come to this. Most days it seemed like bad shit was happening all the time out there and nobody gave a damn. I used to be scared, powerless to do anything about it and entitled bitches like Kimmy here are simply the inevitable products of that uncaring culture.”

Wow but by the sounds of it, whoever this Kimmy was, she sure had it coming. Dolly giggled in relief that she wasn’t the object of the monster cock’s terrible ire. As usual, the relaxing joyfulness banished any bad vibes like iridescent soap bubbles swept away on a summer breeze.

“Oh Darling, I am so happy you understand! You are right of course, we live in a cruel world but you and I will find the means to fix it together, to make it better. To make ourselves and everybody else better.” Alina breathed huskily, changing from a timid mouse to a sultry seductress in the span of a second. “I knew you were a virtuous and honest man from the moment when you first knocked on this lonely widow’s door. You just needed a little help, someone to love and nurture your Lion’s courage.”

“No more holding back, Love. From here on out, you tell me everything.” The pussy-crusher was bucking wildly in excitement again and flinging droplets of hot gooey whiteness all over Dolly’s skinny legs, tiny latex skirt and flat midriff. She moaned at the warm sensation of it hitting her vulnerable skin. “We are in this together now. So tell me what you have done to Kim—I mean Dolly.”

“That’s the best part of all of this, Darling.” Alina snickered as her glorious breasts rubbed sensuously into Dolly’s back. “I scarcely did anything. She has, how do you say, fucked herself on her own petard.”

“It’s ‘hoist herself by her own petard,’ Love. It’s from Shakespeare but I think I get your meaning. You turned her against herself.”

“Well, it was mainly the candy. Much of what my passed husband researched changes people in some way.” Alina giggled, so Dolly giggled with her. It was nice to giggle along with other people. “He always commented that if he ever needed more lab rats, he only needed to feed them some candy and soon they were multiplying like ants. Funny, no?”

“You had me throw away that box of old candy, knowing she would investigate it? There was no guarantee that she would have eaten it, Love.”

“Oh, these things have a certain pull to them, Darling. Once she stole a few, there was no small chance that she would not take a little taste and that alone would have been enough. She was too prideful of her cunning intellect to recognize the lure before it had hooked her completely and now all that cold brilliance is gone in a puff of icing sugar.”

“Fuck, that’s unbelievable. You’re so fucking hot right now, Alina.”

Dolly gasped as Alina’s encircling arms shifted and her warm hands started playing across her super-sized breasts. The gorgeous older woman brushed her porcelain skin and pinched her pebbled peaks between cherry-red nails, making her squirm and squeal ticklishly under the teasing touch.

“Thank you, Darling but don’t you think my new Dolly is hot too? Why don’t you come play with us, we both want it sooo~ badly don’t we, Dolly?”

“Play with Dolly!” She chirped in agreement, then giggled again at the chiming lilt in her own voice.

It was high-pitched and little-girlish in a sexy kind of way, as though anything more serious than happy erotic noises and cutesy pillow talk would sound entirely ridiculous coming from her plush purple lips.

“Jeezus fuck! Look at those tits… she’s so slim and small but those tits are fucking ginormous even when compared to your heavenly perfection, Love.”

“Hmmm, thank you Darling. I love the way you gaze upon my body but right now I want you to break in our new plaything. Look at the poor girl, she needs to feel my Lion’s strong touch on her supple young flesh.”

She did, Dolly really did!

Every inch of her felt hot and slick, aching to feel that juicy slab of manmeat brand her skin with its masculine heat. Her thrumming purple lips parted and her pink tongue lolled out invitingly as the dribbling tip swung closer then slapped her across the cheek with a beefy smack!

“Dammit, hang on… I’m going to need a heavy vehicle license to drive this rig if it gets any bigger.”

Dolly’s head reeled like a bobble from the hammer blow but she only giggled as her hand touched the wet splotch it left on her cheek. It smelled potent and sweet as she rubbed it into her flawless skin with her dainty fingertips.

“More?” She asked hopefully, batting her long lashes up at the uber-hung stud. “Please, more?”

“What lovely manners you have, Dolly.” Alina purred into her ear while reaching around to rolling and mashing her overblown udders together. “How could we possibly say no when you ask so nicely, right Darling?”

“Yeah, sure. Keep holding her tits like that for me, Love.”

Then the young hunk bent his knees, angled his torrid member at her wobbling chest and did a controlled forward lunge.

”Nyaaaa~!”

Dolly shrilled in delight when over a foot of girthy stiffness drove its way into the lush valley of her colossal cleavage. It was sizzling hot, and so liberally lubricated with spunk and saliva that it glided readily into her spongy softness. The superb pressure of it against her sensitive titflesh was dizzying and made more so as Alina twisted her diamond-hard nipples.

“Shit but her skin is all fucking shiny and smooth. It’s stretching around my fucking shaft like warm silicone…”

“Of course, Darling. She is my new Dolly, in more than just name. Does it feel good?”

“It’s different, that’s for sure, but it feels fucking amazing too. Squeeze them together harder, I want to give those watermelons a real pounding.”

Dolly smiled drunkenly through puffy drooling lips as the growling Adonis began to aggressively ravage her mountainous frontage. He was impressively built and her pert ass was still parked on the floor, so he essentially had to perform crouching squat-thrusts to ram his hammering hips up into her bouncy underboob.

The awkward positioning didn’t appear to deter his tit-fucking fervor though, as his tremendous turgidity plundered her inflated flesh and his heavy balls ricocheted off her flat diaphragm. Dolly luxuriated in his roughness and would have fallen backwards from the unrelenting force of it, if not for Alina steadfastly holding her upright. Instead she simply giggled and squealed with each battering plunge as her pretty mouth hung loosely open and her dark eyes rolled up into her fizzling skull.

Jeezus, it was like her tits were a pussy and he was fucking them stupid.

“Look at her face, she’s slobbering all over the place. Gawd but she looks fucking out of it. High as a kite and dumb as a box of rocks on just a whiff of my dick!”

“Yes, Darling, yes! Dumb for you. Stupid for you, she’ll never be able to threaten us ever again.” Alina crowed, grinding her sinuous pelvis into the top curve of Dolly’s round butt as she tugged and pulled at the rubbery nips in her torturous grip. “I did this thing for us, for the sake of our future together. Am I not your beloved Lioness?”

Strands of pink-blonde hair stuck to Dolly’s flushed face as her indolent tongue lolled out of her buzzing purple lips and her trembling hands reached up to grope the strong, flexing ass tirelessly pumping the red-hot iron rod into her bouncy breast meat. She was floating on clouds nine, ten and eleven. Her mind was a euphoric no-man’s-land of brain-numbing carnal crossfire, occasionally lit up by blinding flares of pussy gushing micro-climaxes.

The fancy rug beneath her nectar-soaked rear was going to need a thorough deep cleaning once all was said and done.

“Damn right you’re my Lioness! Brave and brilliant and beautiful. Dammit Alina, I love you so fucking much!”

“Darling!”

The two lovers rose just enough to join their lips in a smoldering kiss right above Dolly’s nodding head. She could hear them moaning and growling hungrily into each other’s mouths, even as he continued to fuck her fat chest and an excited spurt of precum geysered out from between her rubbery spheres to splatter across her chin, shoulders and neck.

There had to be at least half a cup of the steamy spunk and it felt incredible on her polished ivory skin, like a soothing balm that left her flawless complexion even slicker and shinier than before. The mouthwatering smell of it was saccharine with strong notes of vanilla, eliciting a fresh surge of salty saliva to cascade past her stained lips and drip in dangling streamers into the deep well of her jostling cleavage.

She had just tucked in her chin and stuck out her lapping tongue in an attempt to taste the mingled fluids oozing down her fleshy hillocks when the added lubrication suddenly freed up a few rampaging inches of thick mandick. The engorged crown reared like an angry python from within her rolling titflesh to race up the length of her wet tongue and wedged itself in Dolly’s slobbering maw.

“Mmmwoooff!”

It was big enough to suck and tittyfuck at the same time after-all! Gosh but she had been so stupid to believe otherwise. Such a stupid bubble-brained Dolly...

The eureka moment barely had time to register before the sensation of the super stud’s jaw-breaking girth stretching her puffy bruised lips into a tight cock-sucking seal struck her like a thunderbolt. Her booted feet kicked and her watering eyes crossed as Dolly experienced the mind-blistering ecstasy of having her chestpussy and mouthpussy gloriously fucked in titillating tandem.

Her lithe breakable body felt like a sexual playground on which to discover hither unknown heights of blissful gratification. The veiny ridges of the intrusive shaft rubbing over her electrified lips, the rich creamy taste of him on her lashing tongue and the oven heat of the prodigious manpole baking her over-ripe melons all built to a cunt gushing whole that was larger than the sinful sum of its prurient parts.

“MooMaGaaaawd~!” Dolly wailed around her impossibly meaty mouthful as an avalanche of orgasmic rapture swept her up like an act of god and blew her away.

Pink-tinted hair flailed and girly juices squirted as the tarted-up Asian bimbo shook like a roof in a storm, coming apart under a maelstrom of thigh clamping pleasure. Her petite hands remained glued to the muscular ass driving that magnificent monster against her trembling flesh and she breathed in his manly musk through flaring nostrils as she sucked down every stray glob of his dribbling seed.

The divine flavor coated her tingling taste buds like sweetest ambrosia and Dolly whined piteously for more. She felt like a woman dying of thirst in the desert, sipping at a trickling water source and desperately praying for a quenching deluge from above.

“Holy shit, Alina, I’m close. If she keeps that up I’m going to cum again. How is it even possible for me to keep cumming so much?”

“Because you are mighty, my Lion! All of this greatness has been buried inside you all along. Let it out, Darling, release it and show your beloved Alina how powerful you are!”

“FuckFuckFuck!”

Was he going to cum? Dolly wanted that very much. She wanted to feel his hot seed coating her slathering lips and swallow whole liters of that sticky white deliciousness. She wanted him to explode all over her expanded tits and drooling face so she could rub his potent seed into her shiny skin like lotion.

Most of all, Dolly simply wanted the humping hunk to continue lighting up her ditzy bimbo brain with super fun, giggly orgasms until she couldn’t think straight for a week.

Slurping her way back off his beefy bucking mega-dick, Dolly kept squeezing and jacking the rigid shaft between her huge tits as she asked him to do just that…

“Please don’t stop. Never stop.” She pleaded, looking up the tawny-haired sex god with wide, imploring eyes. “Keep fucking Dolly… fuck Dolly… fuck Dolly…”

Her begging devolved into a chant to the rhythm of his hammering thrusts like a cheerleader. Which was, like, totally neat because Cheerleaders were super sexy and lots of folks wanted to fuck them.

Maybe if she asked nicely, Miss Alina would dress her up like a totally slutty cheer squad member and bend her over the furniture for the monster cock to rail her naughty bottom.

“Does she excite you that much, darling?” The gorgeous blonde cooed contentedly, grinding her luscious curves into Dolly’s back. “It pleases me to no end to know that you are happy playing with my newest toy. I rarely had any as an orphan child on the streets of Vladivostok, so indulge this old woman’s fanciful whimsy and enjoy her along with me.”

“Fuck Dolly! Fuck Dolly! Fuck Dolly!”

Her girlish voice was rising in volume as the chiseled Adonis wrapped a large hand around her narrow throat as a grip. His nails felt sharp as claws and they pricked at her tender flesh but the hand hold really let him unleash all the furious lust burning in his golden gaze. She leaned into it as she crushed her immense rubbery titflesh around his rocketing rigidity.

“That’s right, Kimmy, you prideful bitch. That’s all you are now, just a blown-up bimbo cocksleeve for me and my Lioness to ride hard and put away wet.” He snarled, baring a lot of very pointy-looking teeth. “A stupid little fuck doll to dress up and suck down my hot fucking load whenever I say so!”

“Fuck Doll! Fuck Doll! Fuck Doll!” She chirped mindlessly in agreement.

Dolly’s whole body was on fire, wave after wave of brain-blitzing bliss crashing through her petite frame like a tropical typhoon of licentious decadence threatening to swallow her whole.

“Yes, Darling, yes!” Alina exulted proudly and Dolly could feel the damp heat of the ageless beauty’s pussy smearing against her lower back through her insubstantial frilly panties. “Prove how powerful you have become! Show me that you can dominate those who dare to oppress you, my Love! My Lion! My darling Levi!”

“Huuuurgh!”

Rough hands seized Dolly’s slobbering skull and pushed her lush drooling lips down over his raging tip just in time to catch his imminent eruption.

“Mmmnnph~!”

The surge of white-hot ecstasy from her abused mouthpussy was the final straw as Dolly’s watering eyes rolled like loose marbles in her head and her pink-flavored mind was dashed apart on the rocky peaks of the Mt Everest of all orgasms.

A hose-worthy torrent of steamy spunk blasted her tonsils and filled her mewling mouth until her cheeks bulged like a chipmunk with rich, impossibly creamy seed. It was warm and sweet and thick as molasses but tasted of vanilla. Dolly struggled to hoover down the deliciously sticky mass as more was pumped directly into her slender gulping throat.

She coughed and gagged—still working her soft bra-busting melons around the spasming shaft to milk it dry—trying desperately to swallow as much of her toothsome prize as she could when a gentle hand began to stroke her candy-cane hair.

“Good Dolly, such a pretty little plaything.” Alina hummed approval into her ear. “Drink it all now. Show me what a good little cumdumpster you are.”

Dolly shivered in delight at her praise and affectionate touch. Miss Alina was sooo~ smart and beautiful, she would know what was best from here on out and had, like, a lot of totally sexy outfits for her to look super duper fuckable in…

Because she was just a silly blonde bimbo Dolly who wasn’t very good at, like, thinking and stuff.

So she continued to tittyfuck and vacuum all the yummy cummy she could out of the totally amazing uber-cock as a puddle of her own honey soaked into the expensive rug.

Above her dumbly bobbing head Miss Alina and the handsome Mr Studmuffin were making out again with the fury of a thousand love-struck teens—hands roaming everywhere over each other’s superstar bodies—and her suckling skull trapped between their grinding groins.

They were both, like, the coolest hottest people ever and he had fucked her, like, totally stupid.

Dolly let out a meat-muzzled giggle.

...She might be in love.

* * *

The fluorescent lights flickered to life with a quiet electrical droning sound and illuminated Levi standing before the busy shelves in the garage with his burly arm wrapped around Alina’s tiny waist.

He towered over the gorgeous blonde, naked and imposing as she hung off his side in her bejeweled lingerie and slowly slid her silky-soft hand up and down his unflagging hardness.

They had left Kitty and Dolly up in the master bedroom, tongue-bathing his last championship winning load of each other’s cum-drenched bodies and whispering together like giggling schoolgirls discussing their favorite fangirl crush at a sleepover.

“So everything here is—” He began.

“My late husband’s life’s work, yes Darling.” The Russian bombshell affirmed breathily, ceaselessly stroking him and rubbing herself into his muscular side like a wildcat in heat. “Decades of collecting and researching objects of interest with one theme in common.”

“They change people.” Levi said bluntly, running a speculative eye over the packed shelves of electronics, lab equipment, antiques, foodstuffs and curios of every sort. “It all looks like harmless, generic clutter.”

“Changing people… That is the simple explanation, Darling but yes. The finer details are far more complex and often defy rational belief.”

Levi breathed in her floral scent and traced his hand over the perfect contour of her flawless hip to latch onto her luscious ass possessively. Alina just moaned in pleasure and ran a line of adoring kisses up his broad shoulder to nuzzle at his neck.

A generous spurt of his seemingly endless supply of baby-batter erupted from his tip at her loving affections but Alina caught it with expert precision and used it to further lubricate his indomitable length as she continued to lovingly jack Levi off.

It was as though she were reinvesting the sticky interest for future dividends. You had to have cum to make cum, or something like that.

Whatever, it felt amazing and having his beloved Lioness attend him helped keep his thinking processes calm and clear.

“But I’ve been handling all this stuff for days without any warning or notice, Love.” Levi said with a hint of frustration creeping into his gruff voice. “What if something accidentally misfired or—I dunno—went off?”

“That is precisely how I knew you were the only man for the job, my Lion.” Alina crooned, her glowing emerald eyes gazing up at him in worship as she gripped his girthy base. “You resisted the seductive lure of so much power without even trying. Much of what is here calls to most people, beguiles them into surrendering to their darkest desires. Many so-called ‘good men’ have been lost that way but you never looked twice at any of it, did you?”

The smell of her growing arousal drowned out the dusty odor of the storage space and Levi slipped his clawing hand deeper into her tight ass crack to reach her scantily clad camel-toe…

“How could I look at anything else when you are near, Love?” He growled, digging his fingertips into the dampening lace and parting her dewy folds through the fabric. “Nothing compares to your pure perfection.”

“Darling!” Alina squealed excitedly, melting beautifully into his side and pumping his glistening magnitude with increasing adoration. “You ask an old widow for her secrets, then distract her with your honeyed words and teasing touch. We must be careful in here, some of the materials may react—”

Growling hungrily, Levi slipped two larger fingers past the jade green gusset, turning her whispered warnings into hot moans and panted breaths as probed her wet slickness.

“Just tell me which one is the most dangerous, potent or powerful object in the room, Love. Quickly now, before I take you right here on the cement floor.”

Her enchanting face snapped up to look at him and then Levi saw it for the first time. Alina’s dazzling emerald orbs changed, the verdant hue rapidly fading until they were a cool gunmetal gray. The playfulness fled from her flushed visage leaving her with an intense, serious expression even as she gripped his throbbing manhood harder.

“The answer to that question is easy,” Her full ruby lips twitched up in a knowing smirk. “It is me… for now. But very soon it will be you, my beloved Lion.”

Then the mesmerizing Russian Goddess rose upon her toes to plant a fiery kiss firmly on his mouth.

Her pink tongue slipped over Levi’s own, assaulting his taste buds with her mint and vanilla taste. Her supple toned figure pressed into his and that heady springtime aroma almost made him dizzy again. Her long wavy hair wrapped around their joining bodies the softest cocoon of golden silk as his Lioness glided one slender shapely leg up the back of his thigh to grind herself deeper onto his beefy digits.

She was impossibly sensual. Inhumanly gorgeous. Brilliantly alluring. Endless tender and loving with a streak of righteous cruelty that only made Levi harder than reinforced titanium in her stroking grip.

...and she was his, all of Alina was his. Utterly devoted in heart, body and soul.

God help him but Levi loved her and—as she gave her wrist a final coaxing twist—he erupted all over her sublime lingerie-clad body with a bestial roar that shook the rafters.

On the steel shelving before them several random objects began to thrum, vibrate, glow and otherwise come to life as they joined in a passionate tongue-fueled kiss with his constantly cumming megadick still sandwiched between them…

* * *