The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Widow’s Gift

Part 08

“Oh. My. Gawd.” Britney gasped in awe as she let herself be led back to the basketball stands with the two helpful bimbos supporting her on either arm. “This can’t be real, can it?”

“Right this way, friendo.” Dolly chirped merrily, nearly vibrating in excitement. “We made sure to reserve you a, like, totally super special front row seat.”

The Asian Barbie’s lisp apparently disappeared if she could keep from shoving something between her puffy dick sucking lips for more than five minutes, but the effort to restrain herself from doing so seemed almost painful for the peppermint-haired slut.

Though that thought was fleeting as Britney drank in the madhouse that her picture-perfect college life had become…

The mechanical shutters on the glass ceiling high overhead had been closed, blocking out the morning sun, and the overhead stadium lighting illuminated the vast open space. The bleachers were packed to the rafters by what had to be the entire campus population—students and faculty both—with males on one sideline facing the females on the opposite.

The audience were all silent, still and empty-eyed as the cheer squad finished out their set. The end of the practiced routine had become less about strict dance choreography and involved a lot more naked flesh, smoldering come-hither expressions and headlining Vegas stripper poses in front of a small raised stage assembled on the center circle.

The squad captain Ellory; a hard bodied bottle-blonde senior with strong future prospects as a pilates instructor, was busy confirming some vehemently denied locker room scuttlebutt as she heavily groped and made out with she’s-just-my-best-friend Jada.

The two pressed passionately together, ultra-fit ebony and ivory bodies rubbing tantalizingly against one another as their hungrily roaming hands played over each other’s taut topless figures and slid under their frippy sport skirts.

The remainder of the cheering nymphets around them had apparently decided to put on a freeform burlesque show. Spinning and high kicking, even performing standing splits, wearing very little to cover their supple young flesh, while casting sultry bedroom eyes to the stunned audience.

Eighteen year old freshman Annabelle Knightley was tossing her ginger curls about to the thumping beat as she squeezed and jiggled her freckled nubile tits together. Beside her two acrobatic sophomores were taking turns to bend double and flash the motionless crowd their pantyless asses from under flaring hemlines, and spanking each other’s exposed cheeks raw.

“Here we are.” Kitten said, steering Britney’s wobbling steps up the painted sideline. “You just rest here and enjoy the show.”

“It’s going to be great, you’ll see.” Dolly added in her girlish sing-song lilt. “Mistress is, like, totally going to blow everyone’s knickers off!”

“Don’t you mean socks?”

“I know what I said!”

Britney felt like her sanity was dangling by a thread as she was pressed into an empty seat, smack dab in the front and center of the women’s stands. A red-headed teacher with her smart pencil skirt bunched up around her middle-aged hips sat to her left, looking vacantly ahead as she toyed with the top buttons of her fuschia business-like blouse.

On Britney’s right—Miss Theodorou, the plump Mediterranean Chair of the Feminist Studies curriculum had her strict black turtleneck pulled up to her neck and was openly kneading her well-upholstered chest through a surprisingly risque satin demi-bra. Her expression was similarly slack-jawed and glassy-eyed as small squeaking sounds bled from her moist parted lips.

Looking around in dazed fascination, Britney only saw more spaced out feminine faces surrounding her. Female students and faculty alike dominated the bleachers behind her, moaning and teasing themselves quietly as though trapped in an erotic dream.

Across the court the male attendees weren’t even showing that much activity, just sitting in unmoving ranks like creepy wax effigies staring blankly ahead with matching bulges pushing out the crotches of their pants as their only signs of life.

“Wha—What’s happening here?” She whispered, rubbernecking wildly around for an answer to the shared insanity.

A kaleidoscope of rainbow colors played across the audience from an odd-looking light projector—all polished chrome and spherical stained glass apertures like something from the swinging sixties—hung from the dark gantries high above and there was a strange buzzing background hum behind the music blaring from the stadium sized speakers that got stuck in her echoing skull like a true earworm.

Then the high-tempo track ended and the entire athletic center went abruptly silent except for the soft, sexy susurration of the crowd’s quiet moans.

The nearly naked champion cheers squad held their medley of practically pornographic poses for a moment before giving their bare coed tits and blue pom poms one final shake, then eagerly rushing to kneel in a neat row on the women’s sideline facing the stage.

Britney reached for her phone with hands that were trembling and weak. Surely if she livestreamed a cry for help any number of her obsessed following would alert the authorities or even come in person to extract her from this mad nightmare. She fumbled about for her scarlet Valentino Garavani purse only to find it missing and then, as if to make the whole point moot, the arena was plunged into sudden darkness as the lights all went out.

“Nooooo~...” A strangled voice groaned in the blinding blackness and it took Britney a long moment to realize it was her own.

Gentle instrumental music began to play—softly at first—caressing its way out from the state-of-the-art sound system and over the assembled masses. It crackled and popped at first, as though the record needle was finding every bump and scratch of the vintage vinyl, but then the orchestra began to play and a warm, lilting soprano voice filled the darkness with song.

The language was exotically foreign but the incomprehensible lyrics were heavily laden with heartfelt emotion and soulful longing. A single spotlight blinked on, illuminating the small center stage and revealing the heavenly source of the enchanting serenade.

A full-bodied blonde goddess—ageless and exquisite—complete with purest white angel wings curling over her slim shoulders, stood upon the raised platform with her eyes closed and delicate hands folded in prayer beneath the fullest, most perfect creamy breasts Britney had ever seen.

The golden-haired Prima Donna was clad only in monochrome black bikini bottoms that clung snugly to her robust hips, thigh-high latex boots of a reflective midnight hue and nothing else but the snowy feathers sprouting from her back.

Her gorgeous figure was all lean feminine lines and thick extravagant curves, a masterpiece of lush yet honed physical perfection that far outstripped the airbrushed supermodels gracing the covers of women’s fashion magazines. She moved with the flowing grace of a ballet dancer—despite the crippling tall stiletto heels of her kinky boots—her rich, ringing voice dipping and soaring with the orchestral overture.

She was utterly entrancing and with a heroic effort Britney dragged her stare away from the beguiling performance to take in the reactions of her fellow audience members in the backwash of the brilliant spotlight.

Each and every one of them was gaping agog at the mesmerizing show, their jaws hanging loose and pawing hands frozen upon their quivering bodies.

The candy-haired Dolly was gleefully taking full advantage of their awe-struck paralysis to skip breastily amongst their seated numbers with what looked like a large Halloween bucket of colorful candy, tittering and occasionally popping sugary treats into open, drooling mouths with a girlish giggle.

The fat-chested Latina maid had a more earnest expression on her soft features as she crouched before the stage, just outside of the circle of bright light, and unlocked her two shiny briefcases from earlier. She levered up the metallic lids to display several museum-worthy stone idols and small carved wooden totems, firmly secured in molded foam interiors, to the enraptured crowd.

The artifacts all seemed to thrum in response to the lust-charged atmosphere and a twisted coral fetish in the vague shape of a limbless pregnant woman was emitting a crimson eldritch glow that filled the eyes of the nearest ladies—the obeisant cheer squad in particular—with a devilish gleam of hedonistic sin.

All the while, the resplendent star upon the stage continued to sing and bare her beautiful soul for the world to witness.

“My Lioness is spectacular to behold, is she not?”

The deep, basso voice snapped Britney’s fleeting attention up to a rangy masculine presence standing a few short feet away from her watching the beguiling performance with a proud, loving expression on his ruggedly handsome face.

He was impressively tall and broad shouldered, dressed smartly in navy blue slacks, a close-fitting waist coat in the same color, and a collared white shirt with glittering diamond cufflinks at the wrists. Britney could tell his frame was strong but not jacked up with excess bulk, more akin to a crossfit champion than those roided-out meatheads that strutted about like roosters on TikTok.

“Ex-excuse me?” She gulped, swallowing the sudden urge to preen for the towering Adonis who hadn’t even glanced her way yet. “Who…”

“Alina, the woman singing on the stage. Shit Britney, what does it take to get through to you? Are you really that wrapped up in yourself?”

“No, no… I mean…”

Britney had been trying to ask who he was, but the familiar use of her name in such a tone of weary exasperation had her scrutinizing the well-built stranger as a rising tide of panic choked off her fumbling words.

A closely cropped beard covered his tough lantern jaw and a shaggy mane of thick tawny hair hung around his neck. His eyes were shadowed under a strong brow in the dim light and remained fixed on the glorious angel performing on stage. There was an undeniable air of power and authority to the man that made the freshman cheerleader feel small and weak in his forceful presence.

She wasn’t the only one to sense it either. Every female in close proximity to them was staring in wonder at him like a pack of lonely hearts spotting their horniest celebrity crush in person for the first time. Teeth gnawed hungrily at bottom lips, quivering thighs churned together, and shy hands were clasped over heaving bosoms of all sizes.

Beside her, Miss Theodorou—a proud, card carrying lesbian—was panting fit to pass out from excitement as she mooned over the swarthy male. Britney was beginning to feel a smidge infatuated herself.

“She’s… very beautiful.” She tried again, cringing internally at how timid her voice sounded. “The song is nice too, though I don’t know it.”

“You wouldn’t, and she is that. Beautiful and so much more. Alina saved me with her love and I would pluck the stars from the night for her in return.”

Britney chanced a look back at the stage, the gorgeous leading lady was staring at them—at him rather—with unadulterated adoration in her shining gunmetal gray eyes. Her outstretched arms reached theatrically towards him as her sonorous voice soared with the shrilling strings and blaring brass towards a minor crescendo.

This…Alina was a triumph of physical grace and feminine perfection with glossy ringlets—the golden hue of captured sunlight curled artfully over her bare fabulous breasts. Every inch of her radiantly healthy flesh was exquisitely crafted as though some higher power had sought to capture the very essence of woman and granted it human form to show the rest of the grubby mortals a level of sumptuous magnificence they could never hope to achieve.

“Saved you?” Britney questioned, confused as to how a man like the one standing over her would ever need rescuing. “From what?”

“From people like you, Britney.” He growled, spinning on her with lips twisted into a feral snarl that exposed some very sharp pointed teeth.

“Eep!”

The shocking fast movement was accompanied by a crash of percussion that added so dramatically to its intensity that Britney almost toppled backwards. But most frightening of all were his eyes; two glowing amber orbs with vertical slitted pupils which narrowed in on her like a savannah predator spotting prey.

“Shit… relax girl. I’m not here to hurt you.” The man said, rubbing his temples in frustration. “My temper gets away from me sometimes, I’m still getting accustomed to it. Here, let me sit with you for a minute to explain… Miss Fanning, would you mind?”

“Not at all, Mister Millard!”

Britney watched in disbelief as the red-headed teacher dived from her seat as though it were burning her tight rear-end to land jarringly on her hands and knees on the polished wooden floor.

Millard? As in Levi “Mill-tard” Millard?!

The resemblance was there now Britney knew what to look for. If that spineless doormat ever had a distant ancestor who was a dashing, swashbuckling corsair—that would have been them standing before her. A fresh sense of burgeoning dread bubbled up from her fluttering stomach as this new studlier version of Levi Millard settled onto the bench beside her and straightened his cuffs with a sigh.

Miss Fanning, the crimson-haired teacher crawled over to wrap her arms around his bulging calf with a contented mewl, leaning into it and rubbing her lovely face against his knee like a besotted slave girl at the feet of a storybook barbarian.

“You did all this… somehow” Britney whimpered, trembling at the realization. “To all these people, just to get back at me?”

Her pristine pussy throbbed at the thought. Britney had one very specific kink which she would never divulge under the harshest examination.

Influence.

It was what drove her to excel, to put down those around her who might threaten her lofty social position. It was why she stayed in this podunk college town, terrorizing the local yokels instead of swimming and competing with the big fish in cities like New York or Los Angeles.

The insidious sway she held over other people’s actions and lives was what got Britney off in the late hours. Small wonder that a campus-worth of students and faculty frozen solid with arousal—all for the sake of her—would fall squarely into the glamorous InstaStar’s prurient wheelhouse.

“There you go again, making it all about you.” Levi said with a disappointed shake of his head. He smelled like oiled leather, cedar smoke and salty sex. Britney couldn’t help but inhale his animal musk.

“But no, Britney. You probably deserve judgment in one form or another, but if I have learnt anything in the last few days it is this; people are flawed, fractured by our cruel society. Even the best of us, the kindest and most loving…” His bright amber eyes fell upon the ethereal winged beauty swooning melodramatically upon the center stage, “...Are broken in some fundamental way and I can’t simply click my fingers or wave some magical doodad around to fix that.”

As he spoke Miss Theodorou slid, unbidden, from her seat to crawl over Britney’s ankle-booted feet. Pulling off her rumpled turtleneck, the busty professor slipped free of her satiny bra and mashed her fat olive tits around Levi’s other leg, starting to kiss her way up the inseam of his pants towards a prominent bulge that was growing towards his knee.

Britney unconsciously licked her cherry lips when she spotted the thickening protrusion.

“So… you forgive me, Levi?” She asked, a gleam of hope finally spilling into her quavering voice. “Is that what all this is about? A display of what you can do to finally put me in my place and let bygones be bygones?”

“Forgive you? Of course not.” Levi chortled with another shake of his handsome head. “You’re awful Britney and made my first year of college a living hell. I’m certain that one of Alina’s little gimmicks could turn you into a happily subservient sex-kittten like Carmen, or a brainless fuck-doll like Kimmy but I’m beyond the point of caring anymore…”

Carmen? Kimmy?

Britney’s alarmed gaze shot between the slutty Latina maid watching the operatic superstar on stage with a beatific smile on her face and the over-inflated Asian bimbo who was laughing as she tossed rainbows of candy into the crowd from her bucket. Her frazzled mind finally connected the missing dots.

“Oh no…”

“Look at that, you can see past your own reflection after all. Well, I’m going to count that as a win.” Levi quipped wryly, clapping her on the shoulder as the two half-naked academics at his feet started pawing at his belt and zipper. “We’re done here, Britney. You don’t matter anymore, never really did in the first place. You’re ultimately unimportant in the grander scheme of things I want to accomplish now and I just wanted to make sure you knew that before I left.”

“Wait, What?!” Britney shrilled, grabbing onto his arm with both hands before his words could floor her. She could feel dense cords of muscle shifting under the egyptian cotton sleeve. “That’s it? You came here and did all this freaky shit to the school, only to take the moral high ground and leave? If not for me, then WHY?!”

She hung onto Levi like a drowning woman to a drifting scrap of flotsam. Nothing was making a lick of sense anymore. Was he mocking her? Showing her a glimpse of real influence—of the total control that lived at the heart of her deepest, darkest fantasies—only to bait her by walking away? Because if that was the case Britney was ready to swallow it wholesale.

Hook, line and fucking sinker.

“Aaaand~ we’re back to square one.” Levi huffed irritably, turning his attention back to the performance with a wave of his hand. “Do you think yourself some sort of grand prize? Look upon my Lioness, Britney. You can’t hold a firefly’s fart next to her blazing brilliance. She is everything to me and you are utterly insignificant for all your petty threats and pretentious posturing.”

Miss Fanning and Miss Theodorou let out thrilled squeals down below as they finally wrestled his awesome length free of his slacks. It smacked loudly against the delighted red-head’s chin as it sprang skywards and knocked her stunned head back.

The inky-haired Chair of Feminist Studies seized her advantage—and Levi’s meaty girth—to begin slobbering inexpertly all over the jaw-cracking crown with unhinged enthusiasm.

“Sure, I could have come here today with a bag full of cheap tricks and turned you into… I dunno, a whorish OnlyFans knobgoblin, but that would have meant you were someone of relevance to me but you aren’t. You won’t even be a footnote in the legend I intend to carve onto the face of this wicked world, Britney.” Levi growled, getting heated again and looming over her as his slitted amber eyes began to glow. Britney quailed under his focused ferocity and a bolt of molten arousal pierced her shuddering core at Levi’s implied power as he whipped out a pointed finger towards the stage. “I came here for HER. I mindfucked an entire college campus because I love my Lioness more than anything and she had a lifelong dream of singing in front of a crowd!”

His other hand snapped lightning-fast around Britney’s neck, his claw-like nails pricking her tender flesh and she found herself leaning into it with wide, eager eyes. Somewhere down below decks Miss Fanning had recovered enough to start running her thirsty tongue up and down the length of Levi’s veiny shaft not currently lodged in the, now literally, man-eating Greek lesbian’s choking throat.

On the women’s sideline, the Prairie Stars cheer squad had turned to face the female crowd with red embers burning impishly in their smoldering gazes. Their small feet were planted squarely, slender legs spread wide, shoulders back on the polished wooden floor, firm youthful asses thrusting upwards and perky coed tits swaying as they blurred fingers across their exposed hairless slits to squirt an obscene ten pussy salute towards Levi and the moaning stands.

“Vivat! Vivat!”

The dazzled crowd chorused in an orgasmic refrain as the resounding orchestral score crested and Alina approached her big finish.

“You may not understand the words she is singing but I do.” Levi hissed down at Britney as he shook her free of his arm and stood. “It is from the final act of a Russian opera titled ‘Boris Godunov’ and it doesn’t end well for the villain of the piece. Be thankful for your insignificance, Britney, this could well have been your swan song.”

With those parting words he released her from his throttling hold, pushed aside the suckling faces of the two cock-worshiping educators, and waded through the gasping, grasping mob of possessed cheerleaders to reach the winged angel poised beautifully on the centerstage with his rigid, swinging manhood leading the way.

Jeesuz, but it was girthy and enormous. Slick with the two teachers saliva and leaking a line of piquant precum that a few of her squad mates began to greedily lick up.

“Wait, where are you going?!” Britney cried, shooting to her feet and almost tripping over the forlorn form of Miss Fanning. “You can’t do that. Don’t you know who I am? You can’t just dismiss me like I’m nothing!”

Levi just ignored her, striding over the open distance of the basketball court towards the singing Aphrodite who’s eyes were closing in symphonic elation as she belted out her climactic grand finale with her elegant hands clasped tightly beneath her perfect creamy breasts.

He was undressing as he went, first stepping out of his brown leather oxfords and dropping his waistcoat to the ground, leaving a trail of shedded clothing on the way to meet his lover at the end of her showstopping performance.

“Vivat! Vivat!”

The audience chorused again in approval as Carman and Kimmy—no… they were Kitten and Dolly now. Two completely different people, Levi had changed them and that realization made Britney’s pussy throb even harder—were arranging a golden throne on the stage behind the enchanting coloratura soprano. It was a simple painted prop, likely nicked from the theater department but under the bright spotlight and in the angel’s staggering presence it sparkled like twenty four carats of the genuine article.

By the time Levi reached his so-called Lioness, he was stark and gloriously naked. His body could have been hewn from finest marble—hard and smooth with ridges of cut muscle defining his olympian physique—as he paused at the foot of the stage, beaming with fierce pride and patiently waiting for his beloved to bring the show home for the inevitable standing ovation.

“No, wait a goddamn second!” Britney pleaded, scrambling through the mass of mutually masturbating coed hussies her championship cheer team had become at the appearance of Levi’s bare magnificence. “Just give me a moment to speak my piece, pleeeease~!”

Somehow, she had stumbled into the impossible. An insane, critical moment in her short-lived, privileged existence where her every fantasy was within arms reach and about to slip away like sand through her clutching fingers as the last few exotically accented chords crooned from the statuesque Prima Donna’s ruby lips winding down from the crashing orchestral crescendo.

Suddenly it was over. The stadium speakers crackled with the quiet hiss of a record needle over blank vinyl and the entire athletic center went deathly silent, holding its collective breath.

“Brava!” Levi roared, smashing his palms together in rapid-fire applause.

The crowd erupted in cheers and rose to their wobbly feet in the preordained ovation.

“Brava! Brava!”

“Czarina!”

“Encore!”

Even the male stands—who had remained motionless and erect as sexshop mannequins throughout—began to clap in a mechanical fashion as the women’s side went wild with jubilant shouts of admiration and whoops of nearly-orgasmic exuberance.

“Czarina! Czarina! Czarina!”

The onlookers began to chant unanimously as Britney broke from their frenetic huddle to almost take a tumble over Levi’s discarded trousers in her haste to catch up to the one-time pushover.

“It was a phenomenal performance, Alina.” He said with heartfelt sincerity, stepping up to embrace his breathless angel in strong, loving arms. “You are a brilliant supernova deserving of far richer venues than this humble stage.”

“Thank you, Darling” She purred, snuggling deep into his manly chest with a happy sigh of contentment. “I wanted so badly to live out my foolish girlhood dreams and gift that final song to you in front of everyone… my Levi, my Love, my mighty Lion.”

Kitten stood to one side weeping tears of joy, holding a large bouquet of vibrant red roses and baby’s breath clutched deep in her momentous cleavage while Dolly set off a celebratory confetti cannon directly into the floor as she held it the wrong way down.

“Oopsie!” She giggled, then shoved a thumb between her pillowy purple lips.

“But the show isn’t quite over yet, Darling.” Alina grinned wickedly as she traced her painted fingernails down Levi’s ripped torso to tease luxuriantly at his huge jutting hardness. “The opera only ends after Dmitri is crowned as the new Czar with Marina by his side…”

She began to sashay backwards in her tall boots—her lush hips swinging in the scanty bikini bottoms—coyly tugging him by the girthy root towards the throne under the boisterous cries and elated demands for more blaring from the women’s stands.

The only sound coming from the men’s side was a low, guttural groan of united envy.

“Shall I perform Marina’s Aria as my encore, Darling?” Alina husked, pressing Levi back into the throne with her bare heavy tits and sliding sinuously onto his naked lap with a pleased purr as she trapped his slick stiffness between her supple thighs. “I know it is your favorite. A foreign princess seeking a man worthy of her loyalty and devotion, who could rule all of Russia with her by his side?”

“I will always crave the sound of your sweet voice, Love.” Levi answered, brushing one of her feathered wings aside to cup her rosy cheek in a large paw. The intimate touch made her moan throatily and begin stroking his protruding enormity. “But we should probably go. We’re on a schedule—”

“Wa—Wait!”

Britney steadied herself on the rim of the raised platform, panting for breath like a sprinter at the end of a three hundred meter dash. The canoodling couple on the throne turned to stare at her. Levi had an angry scowl welded to his chiseled face and Alina looked mildly perplexed at the interruption.

“Darling, who is this fetching young lady?” She asked, a curious gleam in her big emerald eyes. Her delicate hands didn’t slow their pumping rhythm. “Do you know her?”

“She’s a nobody.” He growled, it was a rumbled warning. “Just someone who should leave now if they know what is good for them.”

“I don’t understand, my Lion. Excuse my confused English, but how can a nobody be someone who knows what is good also?”

The women’s stands began to boo and catcall Britney as she struggled to climb up onto the stage. As if the crowd of horny bitches wanted to watch the incredibly hung Lion—no, his name was Levi—get a handjob from the sublime angel gracing his lap!

Except the wings weren’t real. Close up, Britney could see fleshtone loops of fabric fixing the costume piece in place when Alina turned to wave a small placating gesture at Kitten—fuck, she meant Carmen—who was angling in to tackle her to the ground like a charging linebacker and, presumably, smother Britney to death under her cavernous cleavage.

“It’s you doing all this, isn’t it? Not him.” She huffed, standing on shaky knees and trying to smooth out her plaid mini dress with nervously sweating palms. “Of course it is, Millard was a ninety pound weakling who wouldn’t stand up to a snail a few days ago. You changed him, that’s the only explanation that makes sense!”

She straightened herself up and struck as alluring a pose as she knew how. One dainty booted heel crossed in front of the other to best show off the shape of her slender legs, a small hand positioned on her cocked hip, slim shoulders back to prop up her pert young breasts through the tight school blouse, and a practiced flip of her stylishly blonde hair to complete the display.

Britney was about to make the most important elevator pitch of her life to the captivating goddess currently wrapped around Levi’s delectable dick.

Unngh!

It was difficult not to focus entirely on that meaty lip-smacking member. The salty musk of cum and sex filled the air like the fragrant fallout of a dirty scent bomb so close to the slippery source.

Alina tilted her head to the side as a mild frown marred her fine features. There were touches of sparkling glitter at the corners of her narrowed eyes, only further highlighting the mesmerizing green orbs as she gave the posturing teen-queen a critical once over.

“It is true that I freed my Darling from the chains and shackles holding him back from achieving his fullest manly potential, but that is all.” Her honeyed words were heavily accented, “Only god has the power of creation, I do not. I merely cultivated that which was already buried deep in his noble soul. What is this about, little one?”

“I want to be like you!” Britney cried, dropping to her knees before the throne and its near-naked occupants. This was her moment and her heart was jackhammering in her chest. “Please, I need it… I want to be able to do what you did here today. To be beautiful as you are and—”

“Britney.” Levi cautioned again in a furious grumble, pulling the Russian goddess closer with his burly arm wrapped around her waist. “Be careful, all you have seen so far are party favors and parlor tricks...”

“Britney?” Alina gasped, glancing first at him then back at the kneeling coed knockout. Her grip around his glistening manhood tightened as the color in her eyes shifted to a cold steely gray. “You are the cheerleader Britney who has previously acted so… unkindly towards my Darling Lion?”

“I am but I can be better, that’s what this is all about, right? Controlling people.” Britney said, climbing to her feet and gesturing to herself with a winning smile that would have earned her thousands if posted online. “If you could turn someone like Levi into a sexy superstud, imagine what you could accomplish with me as your starting material.”

“Listen to her, Darling.” Alina chortled, examining Britney as she leaned contentedly back into Levi’s hold and resumed lazily stroking his thick, pulsating length. “She says you are a sexy stud and wants to be like me.”

“She doesn’t know what she is asking for, Love.”

“She is pretty though. So young and vibrant. Much more than I was at her age when my late husband took me from the streets.” The mature woman mused, resting her head thoughtfully on his slab-like shoulder. “I am curious, she could be like a daughter to me. Don’t you think we look alike? Both of us are blonde, fair skinned, delicate of feature…”

Britney was no stranger to the seductive arts being practiced right in front of her. She recognized the playful twinkle in Alina’s gunmetal eyes and didn’t miss the quirked brow the exotic temptress sent in her direction.

She herself was a seasoned ace, if there ever was one.

“I could be that—I want to be that or anything else either of you desire.” She murmured, bowing her head in faux humility. “...Mommy.”

“Fuck!” Levi groaned and Britney suppressed a pleased smirk as his hard abdominal muscles bunched in an involuntary sign of excitement. “That sort of talk isn’t what I want to hear right now.”

“I agree completely, Darling.” Alina purred, raising her stunning face to run her moist tongue over the visibly throbbing pulse in his bullish neck. He was so huge now that the top of her lovely skull only came up to his chin. “Any daughter of ours would know to show remorse for how poorly she has behaved. We have spoken before on the importance of penitence, and willful children must be taught obedience.”

Britney could take a cue and was honestly impressed by the older woman’s sinful cunning and beguiling touch. She took a few timid steps forward, pursing her cherry lips and twisting her lean torso from side to side in a girlish fashion that made her tiny skirt swish enticingly.

“I’m so sorry, Daddy.” She sing-songed, letting her voice go up several octaves, suggestively twisting a lock of her golden hair around one idle finger and loosening the top button of her crisp blouse with another. “I didn’t mean to be such a brat. How can I ever make it up to you?”

It was hardly her most subtle showing but Britney was relying on the transcendent beauty wiggling her peerless ass in Levi’s lap to handle most of the heavy lifting.

And the hung megahunk’s huge dick looked heavy indeed, bubbling sticky finger-licking precum over Alina’s gliding double-handed grip…

The sports arena was coming alive again with the slowly rising tide of sordid sounds and muffled moans washing out from the women’s sidelines.

“I’ll not have her walk into this blind. Alina.” Levi growled, tilting his stroking lover’s chin up with a clawed fingertip and meeting her half-lidded eyes. “You told me some of what that man did to you, the things he made you do. I’d not wish that on my most hated enemy, not even her.”

“You are truly a good and worthy man, my Lion.” Alina moaned with an excited quiver in her usually confident voice at his rough handling. “That is the foremost reason this lonely old widow first fell in love with you. But won’t you allow me the daughter I never had? It is not forcing anything if she chooses for herself. Would you deny the poor dear that basic freedom?”

…then she ducked her face and slid her ruby lips down over his pointed digit, suckling and staring a millenniums worth of worshipful adoration up at Levi as she milked another heavy spurt from his turgid tip.

“Oh fuck, Alina!”

Britney’s nipples were stiff little diamonds pressing through her sheer white blouse and her silky thighs shifted together with the raw potential of the heated moment. She stood on the precipice of real power and, whatever the price, she was going to snatch it out of the lust-ladden air with both hands.

“Please, Daddy.” She lilted sweetly, batting her devastatingly long lashes for him alone. “I promise I will be the perfect little princess for you and Mommy.”

“Listen you,” Levi shot back at her, “Alina is a real smooth talker, there’s no one better, but what she isn’t telling you is that she wasn’t always like this. She was essentially kidnapped as a teenager and turned against her will into a brainwashed sexpot assassin by an unscrupulous scientist who forced her to love him…”

Honestly, was he trying to turn her on even more? Just the notion of that level of intoxicating influence coupled with the clear evidence of Levi’s own impossible transformation had her all but creaming her tiny lace panties!

“Did you force her to love you, Levi?” Britney asked in a hot breathy whisper as she edged closer with slow hip-swaying steps. “Use one of those tricks to make her act this way?”

“Absolutely not!” He spat in genuine disgust, even as his massive rigidity flexed and another scrumptious gush of pearly cum ran in sticky streams down Alina’s feverishly pumping forearms. “I would never—”

“Of course not, Daddy” She soothed with a gentle smile carefully calculated to be timid but also endearing. “Like Mommy said; that’s not who you are. That’s how I know you’ll never mistreat your precious baby-girl.”

The wet sounds of fingers in sodden snatches and feminine squeals of ecstasy from the stands behind Britney might have thrown her off her game if the stakes weren’t so sky high. Her own pretty pussy was practically foaming as she closed to within a slender arms reach of her darkest dreams made manifest.

Off to the side of the stage Kitten stood with the hem of her slutty skirts clenched in her teeth, smearing her puffy pussy against Dolly’s moaning purple lips as the Asian fucktoy bimbo knelt pliantly before her. Gasping lustily the hyper voluptuous Latina maid humped and ground into the candy-haired head buried in her gauzy petticoats.

“You’re still not listening, girl.” Levi grunted as Alina ran a lascivious tongue along his collarbone and nipped playfully at his strong stubbly chin. “And I’m not fucking fooled by your sham show of contrition either. If you choose this path it will be the last choice you ever freely make.”

Britney straightened her posture and met his slitted amber eyes with a resolute gaze of her own. The heat building between them threatened to set her untouched pussy to boiling.

“To be like her?” She asked imperiously, fighting to keep the tremble of fearful arousal from her voice as she nodded towards the busty Russian angel squirming in his lap. “Gorgeous and ageless and powerful?”

“To be all that and crave total servitude to another’s will in all things.” Came his rumbled reply.

”Yaaasss~! Do it, Darling…” Alina rasped, gripping his shaft harder and savagely rubbing the honey-soaked gusset of her bikini bottoms against his rocky base. “Give her everything she desires, bless her with your manly seed and make her ours forever.”

“I’m asking for so little, Daddy.” Britney whimpered, dropping to her knees at the feet of the throne and clasping Levi’s wide-spread knees. “Make me like Mommy. Grant me her strength, power and beauty… make my dreams a reality and you can have your cute little girl in any manner you wish.”

Her nostrils flared as she brought them close to the cum-slick crown of Levi’s twitching tip and luxuriated in his awesome masculine scent. Even clasped between Alina’s perfect seed-splattered thighs, six monstrously thick inches were still exposed and commanded her riveted attention. Her tongue all but lolling out of her pretty mouth.

“I will fear you. Love you. I will be your demanding pillow queen and devoted sex slave, second only to Mommy.” She burbled, drowning in the heady smell of him. So near. So lickable. “Just make me better, give me a taste of that power and I will give you any part of me you desire in return.”

“Jeezus—fuck~… Slow down for a damn minute, Alina!”

“I cannot, Darling, just look at her! So young, slim and pretty.” The transcendently tantalizing blonde was writhing in desperate fervor, her firm hips thrusting against Levi’s awesome length and her spectacular cleavage bouncing hypnotically. “Imagine what she will look like once she has been marked with your potent seed!”

“Is that how it works now?” He groaned, dropping his shaggy head to lick hungrily at her puckered rosebud nips. “I just fuck her into whatever? Since when was that—”

“I’m a virgin, Daddy, and I want you to be my first.” Britney blurted in her cutesiest voice, caught up in the electrified moment as she lifted the bottom hem of her plaid miniskirt to show Levi the translucent honey-soaked crotch of her tiny white panties. “I want it to be you who breaks in my pristine puss-puss and claims my baby-girl womb forever. I want Mommy to hold me down on your big, strong Daddy dick until my little belly bulges full of your hot virile cum.”

The genuine sincerity in her words surprised even herself… a bit. There was no arguing that the situation was rife and steamy with potential. A fork in the road of Britney’s life. One direction clearly led to a future where she eventually tricked some wealthy trust fund party boy into marrying her with a pregnancy scare and retired to a lifetime of popping out his rugrats in the lap of boring but predictable luxury.

The other fork was more mysterious and far more exciting. Where the ebb and flow of real influence—true control—would rest at her fingertips and wasn’t reliant on something as fleeting as her youthful good-looks. She could be a Queen if she only submitted to Levi as her King.

Looking at him sitting naked there on the throne, the unstoppable force of strength and personality that he had become, the idea more than excited her…

“Simply say yes, my Lion and I will handle the rest.” Alina gasped as Levi began to nurse at her plump teat and rock her lush ass in his lap. “I will teach our new daughter, train her on your magnificent cock and reshape her into a perfect little princess to be proud of.”

“Please, Daddy. I desperately want you to be proud of me.”

“Say it, Darling. Say it for me. Tell your beloved Alina that she can do this thing for you. For us…”

Britney actually held her breath, she had even begged him and the haughty teen heartthrob hadn’t begged for anything in her entire entitled existence. Two sets of eyes stared into her soul. One pair cool and glowing gray as the sun behind tempestuous winter skies, the other angry molten amber and slitted down the center.

“Mmmnph—fine.” Levi mumbled around his mouthful of ripe titflesh as a line of something white dribbled down onto his tufted chin. “Just be quick about it.”

“Mmmmm! Thank you, Darling.” Alina trilled in delight, feathering his suckling scalp with a barrage of adoring kisses as she coaxed out another disproportionately large volume of jism from his unflagging manhood. “You won’t regret it, I promise. We’re both going to make you both so happy, just wait and see!”

Britney almost missed the grunted affirmative as she had fixated on the bare breast that constantly cumming superstud wasn’t feeding on. There was… milk beading on the unmolested nip and running in creamy streams across the gravity-defying sphere of flawless flesh.

Suddenly all she could smell was the saccharine scent of vanilla.

“Did you not hear your new master’s command?” Alina chided, snapping Britney back into the present. The Russian angel was glaring haughtily down at her and holding out a cupped palm even as Levi growled into her leaking teat and fucked her sensational clenching thighs all the harder. “Hurry, dear one. Before he grows impatient and changes his mind.”

The presented hand was slimy and coated in Levi’s pungent spend. Britney had never seen so much of it in her life. None of the rarified boyfriends she had briefly cockteased for kicks had been allowed to touch her, or even approach first base but her mouth flooded with saliva as she stumbled a step forward to gorge herself on the potent proffered load.

The taste was divine.

“Ohmagawd~!”

After a single tentative lick, Britney started gulping and slurping down the heavenly ambrosia like a starving woman.

She ran her eager tongue over the joints of Alina’s fingers and the creases of her palm, lapping up every dessert-flavored glob of LeviDaddy’s baby-batter. The second-hand goodness assaulted her taste buds and coated the inside her pretty mouth until she was feverishly fellating each of the ethereal beauty’s fingers to ensure she hadn’t missed a smidge of the delectable seed.

“Mo—more, please more…”

“You see now, don’t you? You understand…” Alina crooned melodiously in her ear as Britney whined for more. “He always had this level of greatness hidden deep within him but you were a selfish little girl, too infatuated with herself to recognize the man he could become.”

“I was, I admit it!” Britney wept, falling to her knees and yanking uselessly at her slim fitting school blouse. It was feeling terribly tight around her perky chest. “Make me better, Mommy!”

The gorgeous blonde squeezed then pumped her splendid thighs causing a geyser of steamy spunk to erupt high into the air from LeviDaddy’s monster cock to the jubilant cheers and orgasmic moans of the female spectators. A dense puddle of the scrummy cummy was pooling in her tightly clenched thigh-gap at the joining of their twitching nethers and Britney’s mouth went dry at the sight of so much abundant bounty.

“I will, child, though brace yourself.” Alina murmured kindly and planted a gentle kiss upon Britney’s tear-stained cheek. “This is going to feel rather… intense.”

Then rough hands were seizing her upper arms and hoisting Britney off her knees as though she were no heavier than a pillow stuffed with feathers, bringing her face to snarling face with Levi.

“I could say I didn’t want this but that would be a lie.” He rasped past some intimidatingly long canine teeth. “I thought I might leave this shithole with a scrap of my gentler self still intact but you couldn’t let me have even that small consolation, could you?”

“Are you going to punish me, Daddy?” She trembled deliciously in his iron grip as she felt the heat of his sticky crown press against her smooth stomach. “Maybe you should spank my naughty bottom.”

“Do it, my Love. Show the willful child how masterful you have become.” Alina purred, sliding gracefully off his lap to kneel between his feet and run her tongue up his exemplary length. “May I guide you into her, Darling? I want to watch from here as you ruin her virgin flower and remake her into a good girl on your enormous Lion cock! Look, it’s already begun.”

Britney gasped and squirmed. Her floundering body felt like it was burning up and her skin itched as though an army of ants crawled beneath it. Her chest felt tight and she struggled to breathe until a button on her school blouse popped off to fly away.

Her breasts were… enlarging.

She watched in tormented wonderment as the gap the lost button left expanded like an improvised boob window to reveal the swelling cleavage within. For a horrifying second she worried that she would grow impractically fat melons like Kitten, or worse, dysmorphic silicone-inflated volleyballs like Dolly.

But all the troubling thoughts were washed away on a tsunami of carnal anticipation when her LeviDaddy lifted her up over his pulsating fatherhood and AlinaMommy tugged her sodden panties aside to press the bulbous cum-slathered tip against her sodden unsullied entrance.

“Oh gawd… you’re huge, Daddy!” She whimpered, lifting and spreading her knees in midair, vainly attempting to make more room for his obstinate girth. “Maybe go slow to start? I don’t know if you’ll fi—AAAIIEEEEE~!”

Her nervous blathering turned into an earsplitting shriek as the first few ecstatic inches delved her pristine depths and stretched her snug snatch wide. Britney was incredibly wet and LeviDaddy’s monstrous shaft was coated in his slick juices, but even so the friction against her stretching channel was a blinding blend of exquisite euphoria and excruciating agony.

“Fuck, that’s one tight little hole and she’s just getting hotter by the second!”

“Yes, Darling, yes! Witness the extent of your masculine power and accept your birthright, my Lion!”

Britney could feel it through the hurricane of hedonistic sensations bombarding her brain. A primal proprioception that informed her that her toned cheerleader body was changing as she took in more of his magical, ever-spouting spunk. Firming and elongating in some places, rounding out and plumping up in others.

Peeking down through squinted eyes, she could see it. Her already shapely legs were gaining in both length and sleek muscle definition. Her trim torso slimming further down to supermodel measurements even as her worrisome chest finally settled into two perfect, perky teardrops of naturally jiggling titflesh that—while exceptionally large for her tinyfied frame—were far from the oversized pornstar proportions she had first feared.

“Yes… Yes! You’re fucking me into a whole new shape, Daddy!” She squealed, as AlinaMommy fed another few cunt-crushing inches into her skintight slit. “Don’t ever stop fucking your precious baby-girl!”

“That’s about half of you, Darling. She is doing well, no? How does our pretty princess feel wrapped around your amazing cock?”

“She feels great, almost as amazing as you. Just shove the rest of it in already, Love. I’m going to fuck her so hard she walks bowlegged for a month and then we are all leaving this dump forever.”

“Mmmhmmm~... Of course, Darling. Thank you for this, I love you so much.”

Britney’s watering eyes bugged and her mile-high legs shot out horizontally, performing an aerial split as dainty feminine hands seized her shrinking waspish waist and forced her with surprising strength down to the bucking base of LeviDaddy’s momentous manmeat.

A long shrill wail keened from Britney’s gaping lips as he blasted through her fragile virginity like a battering ram and sank inhumanly deep to rearrange her morphing insides. Her entire body tightened, contracting down around the invasive protrusion as though every delicate part of the shuddering teen dream was hardwired to her convulsing cunt and dedicated to pleasing her Daddy.

“So full…” She panted, spittle wetting her cute chin. “Your big Daddy dick is… unh~ filling my baby-girl pussy so fucking full, I can hardly breathe…”

“Well buckle up, Princess.” LeviDaddy groaned and Britney could feel him lurching inside her. “We’re only just getting started.”

She let out a little whimper which was one part fear and ten parts desperate desire before his clawed hands covered AlinaMommy’s around her lissome waist and they started to move together in a slow but deliberate tempo.

A vacuous void was left inside Britney as she slid back up his veiny shaft, a cloying emptiness she craved to be filled again with her handsome Daddy’s supreme cockmeat. Her head drooped and her loose sunlight hair—brighter and more voluminous than before—curtained her slack-jawed expression as an animal whine of need escaped her throat.

When they brought her back down on it, the overwhelming sensation of being stuffed to the gills again sent the howling coed queen crashing into a toe-curling climax that frayed at the edges of her sanity.

“DAAAADDYYYYYYY~!!”

Her back arched and the remaining buttons on her struggling blouse flew in all directions as her perfectly globular tits tore free to bounce beneath her sagging chin. The straps of her little white push-up bra snapped under the expansive pressure and the ruined undergarment fluttered down into LeviDaddy’s lap where it was showered in the girlish proofs of her squirting pleasure.

“I never get tired of seeing the outline of your glorious manhood thrusting into a smooth belly Darling.” AlinaMommy cooed from below and Britney squirmed when she felt the gorgeous woman’s warm tongue lap at the joining of their leaking sexes. “I adore watching it piston in and out of some lucky girl’s womb. I want to stroke it through her tender young flesh. I want to feel it in my hand when you explode inside our precious little princess.”

“Oh fuck, Love, you know what it does to me when you talk like that!”

Britney didn’t know but was quickly learning as her LeviDaddy pounded her harder, more aggressively, jerking her up and down his obese length like an orgasmic ragdoll. Heavy jets of potent heat poured into her overcrowded depths and her pristine cervix yielded to him like a surrendering citadel.

Every second he wasn’t stretching out her insides was purest torture when he drew her up to his rampaging tip, only to be obliterated again by blistering bliss when he slammed her back down to his clit-crushing base with reckless abandon. Britney was cumming her cock-addled brains out of every other stroke, unable to fully recover from one torrential climax before the next stormed through her quavering core like chain lightning.

“Yes, yes, yesyesyesyesyes~!” She squealed as her fertile young hips spread and were honed into flawless round handles, all the better for Levi to grip. “Use me, Daddy… hyaaa~ fuck your good baby-girl full of your hot Daddy spunk and… ooomff~ make me a mommy!”

Somewhere in the background, the swooning spectators in the women’s stands echoed her plea. The still air in the sports arena had grown humid and steamy with the warmth of so many writhing feminine bodies and the spicy aroma of moist, plunging fingers in dripping womanly snatches.

The men’s side were passed out to a man, folded over the significantly wet splotches staining the crotches of their soiled pants like paper dolls and drooling mindlessly in merciful unconsciousness.

“Be aggressive! B. E. Aggressive!” Ellory; Britney’s former cheer captain chanted energetically, as the rest of the team revved up the moaning female crowd by shaking their fluffy pom poms, barely-legal tits and naked tooshies with unfettered glee. Their spandex uniforms and sporty underwear were lost to the recently forgotten past. “Give her the D!”

“The D!” The possessed squad rallied enthusiastically with red embers glowing in their eyes, high kicking to show off their drenched, hairless mounds and honey-soaked thighs.

The rest of the exuberant performance was lost on Britney, whose mind was rattling around like the ball in the bottom of a spray can, as her hunky LeviDaddy ravaged her relentlessly and violently thrashed her rapturous young body about like a feral dog with a chew toy.

No, not a dog. Her hard-fucking Daddy was a lion!

“Gonna do it, gonna give you so much Daddy spunk that trim baby-belly will slosh when you walk!” Levi roared, “Gonna mark you as my pregnant little princess in front of everyone!”

With that, he grabbed Britney’s outflung ankles and spun her around on his monster meat until she was facing the enviously moaning audience with her back pressed into his chest and her feet pinned above her bobbling blonde head.

If she hadn’t been flexible enough for the contorted position before, she most certainly was now. The non-stop deluge of LeviDaddy’s hot seed had refined her already athletically honed figure into a superhumanly long, lean and limber example of transcendent feminine physicality.

Britney didn’t need a mirror to see it. The jealous, hopeless expressions on every lusty face in the feverishly fanatical audience were reflection enough. Each and every woman and girl there would have sold their souls to be her, to be planted joyfully upon her hunky Daddy’s mind-bending megameat, if only for as long as it took to taste one of her stratospheric climaxes.

Which was about once every four racing heartbeats if Britney was in any mind to count.

Which she wasn’t at the present time.

What she was; was a breathtaking mess of brilliant blonde hair and radiantly fit flesh smiling beatifically into the caterwauling, lip-gnawing crowd as she feasted upon their bitter-sweet adoration like it was mother’s milk.

“You’re fucking me so wonderfully. Daddy.” She gasped, swirling her sleek new hips in sinuous circles each time his pounding crotch clapped into her pert derriere. “Please keep fucking me into a good little girl who lives to obey and breed for her big, strong Daddy. Fuck me pregnant and gorgeous, then dress me up and parade me around town as your pretty princess trophy.”

“That’s a fine idea, dear.” AlinaMommy purred, rising gracefully to her feet and docking her bountiful cleavage into LeviDaddy’s bulky bicep. “We can dress in matching mommy-daughter gowns and outfits whenever our Lion wants to show us off. We could even wear identical high heels and sexy lingerie for him, kneeling before him together as I teach you how to best please your new father in the bedroom. Would you like that?”

Y—Yes, Mommy, please.” Britney whimpered as her eyelids fluttered through another gushing wave of ecstasy. “I want you to… oooh~ show me how to worship Daddy’s ma—magnificent cock with my cute baby-girl mouth and breasts and—”

“Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!” Levi thundered and Britney squealed as she felt him flex and thicken within her constricting cunt.

The position he held her in should have been humiliating. Facing outwards with her feet up by her ears and her firm happy tits pushed out between her knees. She was essentially folded in half with her plaid mini skirt rumbled up around her trim waist and her overstuffed pussy rudely exposed for the world—or the stands full of frantic Britney and LeviDaddy fans in this case—to see.

Instead she basked in their hungry stares and envious mutterings, even as they openly tugged at hard nipples or fingered their woefully empty twats. She was better than all of them, not by virtue of her insurmountable allure or impossibly enhanced sex appeal, but because she was HIS.

Her dreamboat Daddy’s precious baby-girl.

“Are you almost there, Darling?” Mommy crooned sinfully into his ear, lifting a dripping breast to his parched lips with one hand as the other slid over the pistoning bulge distending Britney’s flat tummy. “Here, drink from your loving Lioness as you bless our daughter with your virile seed. I want to feel you cum and claim her forever!”

“Make her better, Master.” Kitten begged, staggering over to them and tugging the candy-haired Asian fuckdoll along by the choker even as her bell tinkled on her own collar. “Fix that haughty bitch like you did for me.”

“Hhhhrmph~!” Dolly gurgled happily as the huge-titted Latina maid shoved her nectar-slathered face down onto Levi’s throbbing balls to sloppily suck and lick up the rutting pairs free-flowing juices. “Mmmlurk~...”

“Please, Daddy, do it. Keep fucking me until I’m your perfect baby-girl!”

With a bestial roar Levi dragged Britney’s thoroughly ravished pussy down to the root of his pulsating prick, then buried his sharp teeth into the nape of her slender neck as he finally unloaded like a dump truck inside her.

She wailed in wordless triumph as sticky heat flooded her virgin womb at the same time Levi’s jaws clamped down on her tender flesh. Fangs pricked her tingling skin but didn’t sink in. On almost anyone else, her Daddy would have come away with a mouthful of bloody gore but Britney had been rebuilt on a molecular level to endure his savage passions.

…Endure them, relish his rough handling and crave even more of his fierce Daddy fucking as his almighty manmeat pumped a river of life-changing cum into her fertile teen cunt.

“Mmmm...That’s it, darling, I can feel you swelling our daughter’s stomach with your potent seed.” AlinaMommy breathed huskily, gliding her hands around LeviDaddy’s neck to rest a soft cheek on his broad shoulders. “Thank you for taking such good care of our little girl, I love the man you have become.”

“Fuck but I love you too, my Lioness.” He rumbled with heartfelt devotion, releasing his toothy hold on Britney’s neck. “Looks like I left my mark on her after all.”

“That is for the best, darling. Now nobody can mistake her for anything but your personal property.”

Britney was lost to the affectionate moment and the torrid, passionate kiss that followed as the intoxicating flow of her beloved LeviDaddy’s spunk finally slowed and she struggled to keep from spiraling apart like a thrown paper streamer.

She felt like a ship being tossed about on a stormy sea of delirious ecstasy, exquisitely rudderless and threatening to capsize into the fathomless depths of mind-numbing bliss.

Her eyes glowed a silver-gray where they rolled up into her skull and the wet comforting heat in her bloated belly was spreading to saturate and polish every cell in her pliable young body like shiny gemstones. What few physical faults and imperfections Britney had remaining were smoothed away as her already stunning face took on an inhumanly regal symmetry; her high cheekbones could have etched glass and her lips took on a permanently plump crimson rouge.

She was ascending, propelled on fluffy clouds of eternal adoration for her LeviDaddy, as she remained brilliantly skewered on his lap, being divinely remolded upon his tireless, throbbing rigidity. Even the raucous crowd had fallen into an awestruck silence.

An indeterminate time later, when Britney finally returned to earth, she relaxed in her loving father’s arms with a happy sigh and teasing wiggle of her bikini model hips.

“Mmhmm~... Thank you, Daddy.” She chirped with a sultry giggle, leaning back into the wide expanse of his defined torso. “You fucked me sooo~ good. I promise I won’t be a naughty, nasty girl ever again. I love you and Mommy too much!”

“We’ll see, dear one, we will see.” AlinaMommy smiled her warm, sunny smile and patted Britney fondly on the head. “Sometimes it’s fun to be a little naughty for Daddy. You’ve grown into such a gorgeous young lady after all.”

“Jeezus, Alina…” LeviDaddy hummed, licking the bite mark on Britney’s shoulder with a rough tongue. It was the only mark that remained on her otherwise peerless sun-kissed flesh. “The way she looks, you could almost be sister’s now.”

“Does that mean I should call you Daddy too, darling?” Alina’s laugh was like the tinkling of tiny bells but her gunmetal eyes smoldered with an unquenchable lust. “I certainly wouldn’t mind. Maybe next time you should take us both together… Daddy.”

Britney wanted to laugh along with her but Daddy’s cock lurched in her cum-stuffed insides at the salacious suggestion and made her squeal instead.

“Later, Love, I promise.” He rumbled with animal arousal, standing with Britney in a princess carry and his apple-sized tip still plugging her greedy cunt as though she were riding it side-saddle. Her Daddy was so strong. “For now, have the girls pack everything up and bring the car around. We need to leave soon. I’m taking you home.”

“There is no rush, my Lion.” AlinaMommy looped an arm through the crook of his elbow and melted deliciously into his hunky side. “The day is still young and we can take some time—”

“Not back to the house, my Lioness.” He corrected gently, his slitted amber eyes softening as he gazed tenderly down at her. “We cannot stay here, not after all of this. You’ve finally convinced me of my righteous role in this cruel world, Love. So… no more fear, no more hiding. We’re heading to the airport, we have a plane to catch.”

“Darling…” Emerald color bled back into Alina’s wide, glistening eyes and her kissable bottom lip trembled. “You don’t mean…”

“Vladivostok.” He confirmed with a small nod of his shaggy head. “You are the brightest star in the night sky, Alina. You are more precious to me than all the treasures in the world and I would not see your brilliance languish in a place like this. I used to be a sack of broken goods but you saw something in that scared young man and saved me from a life of anxious misery.”

“Oh Levi, my wonderful Lion!” She freely wept, sparkling tears that adorned her perfect cheeks like diamonds as she clung to his arm and stared with starry eyes up at him. “Your Alina was just a lonely widow, far from the homeless girl who was taken from the cold streets and twisted into a sinful creature that commanded men’s affection. You are a great man, you were born to be loved and admired. I knew it from that first moment you knocked on my door. But Vladivostok…”

They were approaching the big double doors that led back outside. Kitten and Dolly scrambled in the background to load a roadie trolley they had fetched from someplace or another with familiar looking carry cases, trunks and moving boxes as the audience slumped in the stands, half-dressed and sexually exhausted.

Britney barely noticed, as she was preoccupied with trying to angle her round hips and tight ass to take in more of her Daddy’s ever-ready erection as they pushed out together into warm noonday sunshine. Uplifting birdsong filled the springtime air around the otherwise eerily empty college campus.

“Your husband might be dead but there will be other wicked men who played a part in the evil they perpetrated upon your younger self, Love.” Levi growled, his amber slits narrowing with a simmering fury. “I will make them suffer a Lion’s retribution for their sins with you by my side. My gorgeous Lioness; fearless, powerful and bold. We will punish them together.”

Emerald vanished but the happy tears remained as her eyes blazed like dull gray supernovas with rapturous glee and devotion. When she parted her perfect ruby lips to reply, the words that came out were a soulful moan of intense passionate arousal.

“Yes… Master.

* * *

“There’s no smoking in the hangar, Ivan. The Americans will lose their shit if they catch you.”

Flight Captain Ivan Antonov grinned around the coffin nail hanging from his bottom lip and tossed the crumpled packet to his co-pilot. “If they catch us, I think you mean, Viktor.”

Viktor returned his cocky smile and tapped a cigarette out into his palm before accepting a light.

“Fuck ’em. This is a private hanger and the refueling is done.” He cursed, blowing out a long stream of smoke. “They can save their whiny bullshit for the commercial section. The Boss pays a mint to park us on the quiet side of the tarmac.”

It didn’t need saying that their employer could afford the extortionate fees, even in an airport as provincial as Chicago International. A fine example of the young man’s immense affluence was sat not ten feet behind them in the aerodynamic form of a Bombardier Global 7000. The private jet was seventy-three million dollars of sleek, top-of-the-line aeronautical engineering with a decadent custom interior that boasted more rich leather, fine wood veneers, and stylish stonework than a London reform club.

The two stood in companionable silence, patiently puffing away and tapping ashes onto the cement floor. They knew on which side their bread was buttered. If the Boss—a spoiled manchild son of the Russian oligarchy with more rubles than sense—wanted to pay them to pilot his flying playpen across oceans and continents alike, they would gladly take his money and rack up the flying hours.

“We’re only in this dilapidated crap heap so he could indulge his delusions of being the second coming of Al Capone, you know?” Viktor sighed, looking out the open hanger doors and into the clear blue skies beyond with an airman’s yearning. “Probably spent the whole night touring old gin joints and snorting coke off an American whore’s fake titties.”

“Good for him. Our take-off window is in thirty minutes.” Ivan spat out a wad of yellowish flem and leaned in with a conspiratorial whisper. “Speaking of whores, how is her Grace today?”

Her Grace referred to Bohdana Bondarenko; an expatriated Ukrainian cover girl whose exquisite appearance, if not her whiplash-inducing temperament, had endeared her to their playboy wanna-be employer.

He described her as a “firecracker in the sack.” but they simply called her a bitch in the safe sound-proofed confines of the sealed cockpit.

“She’s in one of her foul moods, of course.” Viktor muttered under his breath, watching the trails of smoke dissipate in the air. “Why do you think I am out here with—”

“Where is he already?!”

As if on cue, the shrill banshee screech made both men bunch their shoulders in cringing defense. They shared a silent look of mutual sufferance before turning together with their hands upraised in a placating gesture.

“Peace, Miss Bondarenko.” Igor said in that pleading tone most parents reserved for a toddler throwing a fit in public. “There is still time before we are due to take flight.”

Bohdana loomed in the open passenger door—undoubtedly a rare bloom of refined beauty with her brilliantly stacked, leggy frame and black salon-styled hair that framed her fantastically photogenic face like curtains of midnight silk. She was wrapped sumptuously in a short, backless cocktail dress of deepest violet that clung to her phenomenal figure like a long lost lover. It hung from her generous, round breasts down to the tops of her willowy thighs, barely concealing her scrumptious three-inch thigh gap and a heart-shaped behind sculpted by three lifetimes worth of yoga.

“If we are delayed another hour because that asshole is busy getting his dick wet—” She began with an imperious sniff, staring deadly daggers down at the two men before Viktor interrupted her imminent tirade with a relieved cry and a finger pointed towards a silver town car approaching through the open hanger doors…

“This must be the Boss now! All is well, Miss.” He assured Bohdana with the wide, relieved smile of a man who had just escaped the gallows. “Please, go wait for him inside and we will prepare for lift-off as soon as possible.”

With a parting harrumph the gorgeous ex-model flipped her long raven hair and stepped back inside. Neither man could tear their eyes from the sway of her stellar rear end. That one succulent feature alone could probably stop air traffic.

“What is that English saying about enjoying watching somebody leave?” Viktor muttered, dropping his cigarette and snubbing it out with the toe of his boot. “I could spend all day seeing her leave and watching her walk away.”

“Viktor, if the Boss was picked up yesterday by a black limousine,” Igor asked, sounding confused. “...who is that?”

The town car pulled to a stop a short distance away and a baggage truck Viktor hadn’t noticed cut in front of it to brake hard before the boarding ramp. Two pale-faced men in high visibility jumpsuits with the airport’s logo stitched across the back jumped out and began grabbing large cardboard boxes and old trunks from the tray back. They didn’t speak, only grunting with effort and hurried the mismatched cargo up the stairs.

“Hey, what do you think you are doing?” Igor inquired in his halting english. “You have to clear anything going on board with us. Where’s your paperwork?”

The baggage handlers didn’t answer him and continued their work at a frankly breakneck pace as though deaf to his objections. Giving Viktor a worried look and getting a puzzled one in return, the two pilots began to jog towards the oddly silent workmen.

“There is no cause for alarm gentlemen.” A rich melodic voice called in accented Russian from the parked car, immediately capturing their attention like flies in honey. “Everything is in order, I will happily explain if you would spare me a minute of your valuable time.”

The passenger door was open and a long pair of impossibly silky legs capped in blood red leather stilettos slid gracefully out, followed by the rest of a breathtaking blonde attired in a sparkling diamond choker, and a stark white blazer dress that sheathed her hourglass figure, conforming to her spectacular curves as though it had been custom tailored by a panel of Milan’s hottest fashion designers.

But the most captivating thing about the ethereal vision was her dazzling gray eyes. They almost seemed to glow in the shade of the dimly lit hanger bay. Both men slowed to a halt and goggled at her as she arranged her mass of loose golden curls artfully over one shoulder and blasted them with a smile so radiant that it should have given them sunburn.

“M—Miss?” Igor managed to choke out a semi-coherent reply.

Viktor didn’t even attempt to speak in the presence of such resplendent beauty. He just gaped as a second, younger, blonde bombshell in white leather stilettos and a similar blazer dress of sanguine red exited the vehicle behind the first and joined her mother… cousin… sister maybe? The resemblance was stunning, both women were equally gorgeous with almost identically glamorous hair and mesmerizing gray eyes—though the feminine wonder in the white had an air of maturity and a few inches on the other in red.

“Go ahead, Dear.” The ageless woman spoke English to her younger reflection, giving her a reassuring pat on the back. “Do it just as I instructed and you’ll be fine.”

“I’ll do my best, Mommy!” She chirped back with an excited grin. “Keep Daddy’s handsome dick warm for me while I work.”

“You know I will. That’s my good girl.”

A deep feeling of unease settled in Viktor’s churning gut as the dizzying blonde fixed him to the floor with her hypnotic stare, sauntering over in a sexy catwalk stride with a devastatingly cute pout on her plump crimson lips.

“Heya flyboys, the two of you are the pilots for that super cool jet behind you, right?” She asked in a sweet little girl voice. “You know how to push all the right buttons and handle your joysticks?”

They both nodded and Viktor’s mouth was suddenly bone dry. Her eyes grew even brighter at their mute response, almost sucking him into their silvery depths, and she squirmed with visible delight.

“That’s sooo~ great to hear, except you can’t really talk right now, can you?” The bewitching beauty giggled and it was the most wonderful sound either man had ever heard in their lives. Like the chiming of tiny bells.” That’s fine, I think it’s supposed to work like that. Isn’t this totally amazing?!”

Viktor and Igor nodded in tandem, hoping it would make the golden-haired angel giggle again but she seemed to recover herself and got back to business.

“So here’s the thing… my Daddy—he’s the biggest, strongest and hunkiest Lion Daddy there has ever been—wants to take me, Mommy and some of my friends to Vladivostok. That’s in Russia, I bet two fun guys like you know where it is…”

They nodded for a third time and almost wept in disappointment when the musical giggle didn’t grace their unworthy ears.

“...he has super important Daddy business with some bad men over there and wants to get to it pronto! Are you with me so far? Sorry, I don’t speak much Russian yet but Mommy is teaching me and I’m a very diligent student of all her lessons.”

“We understand.” Viktor croaked out. It was hard to speak with her so close and her fresh springtime scent bombarding his nostrils. His landing gear was already extending in his pants. “Vladivostok. We have enough fuel to make the trip, so long as there isn’t too much added weight in passengers and freight.”

Glancing briefly at Igor, he saw that the copilot’s pupils were heavily dilated and his reddening face was beaded with perspiration. Viktor didn’t need to look down to know his friend would be tenting his uniform trousers too and he desperately wanted to be drowning in those beguiling gray orbs again anyway.

“That’s fine, just let us know on the way.” The cherry-lipped dream said, fondly stroking a circular series of dark indents on the nape of her slender neck. “It’s not a problem. We can stop for more fuel or jettison some deadweight… say, it only takes one of you to land the plane, doesn’t it?”

Da—I mean, yes.”

“What the fuck is going on here? Viktor, you moron, who are all these people and what are they doing on our jet?!”

Viktor was actually thankful for Bohdana’s viper tongue for once, as it snapped him out of deciphering the worrying implications in the honeyed words echoing around his spinning skull.

With a herculean effort he dragged his attention up to the midnight-haired ex-model fuming prettily in the passenger door and sought fruitlessly for an explanation.

How was he supposed to tell her that they were about to fly a group of perfectly alluring gorgeous strangers across the Pacific Ocean?

“My goodness but you are a work of art, are you not?” The original blonde purred, climbing the boarding stairs with sinuous ease in her figure-hugging designer dress and precariously high heels. “I had almost forgotten how blessed the women of my homeland are in feminine charm and stately elegance.”

It seemed she had gathered more companions somewhere in the few seconds since her unexpected arrival. Namely; an overtly voluptuous young woman with flowing dark hair, olive skin and more curves than an alpine road squeezed into a fetishized french maids outfit, and a petite, peppermint-haired Asian bimbo in neon pink platform boots and a matching latex microdress that shoved her impractically huge, inflated cleavage right up to her tiny chin, almost smothering the vacantly smiling slut.

“What the fuck are you talking about?” Bohdana squawked indignantly, barring the entryway with her slight body. “Are you all fucking crazy or something? Go away!”

The full-bosomed Aphrodite paused on the final stair with a wry smile tugging at her ruby lips. “Oh, bless you for reminding me that even the most lovely of roses still have their thorns. My beloved fiance will be interested in meeting you.”

The seething Ukrainian’s narrowed eyes dropped to the woman’s hands in an involuntary response, being dragged down by the powerful metaphysical pull inherent to all new wedding rings. A pink diamond so large that it probably belonged in a museum, or atop a dragon’s mythical horde, glittered in a bed of emeralds on her ring finger.

“What’s the hold up, Alina?” A deep masculine voice growled with all the rumbled warning of an approaching avalanche. “I want to be in the air and on our way already.”

Bohdana’s hands flew to her cheeks and the fury drained from her expression as a tall, rugged figure stepped out from the driver’s side of the town car and stalked up to the bottom step of the boarding ramp. In an instant her posture shifted from ‘hellcat attack mode’ to ‘ready to swoon’.

The man was clad in a black button-up shirt that hugged his muscular chest and pulled taut over his broad shoulders. The V of his upper body led down into trim hips, banded in a brown leather belt holding up form-fitting tan chinos that probably cost as much as a month of rent in this mid-western backwater. His hair was a thick, tawny mane that hung down past a jaw that could double as an anvil.

…but it was his intense amber eyes that promised to melt the panties off any woman within a fifty foot radius. They shone like molten bronze and were slitted like a jungle cat.

“No delay, Master, simply an unexpected windfall for us.” The Goddess called Alina soothed in her accented english.

“I told you not to call me that, Love.” The dynamically built man groused as he climbed the stairs to wrap a brawny arm around the tittering blonde’s waist and yanked her up against his muscle bound chest. “You are my proud Lioness, not a simpering slave.”

“Then let me address you the way I yearn to address you. That is all I ask, my glorious Lion.”

“Alina…”

Bohdana certainly simpered and clutched at the door frame for support as the two engaged in some hot and heavy PDA, only an arms length away. The Latina maid and the Barbie-doll bimbo took that as their cue to slip around the amorously entwined couple to gently but firmly lead the Ukrainian beauty back into the jet’s interior and drop her into a plush leather seat.

“They’re going to be at it for a while.” The busty Latina maid complained as she buckled the seat belt around Bohdana’s tiny waist and pulled the nylon strap tight. “It’s a new game for them and Mistress never gets tired of baiting Master into bending her over the nearest horizontal surface and punish-fucking her silly. I’m so jealous…”

“Don’t worry, he’ll get into you soon.” The Asian bimbo remarked, toying with a raven lock of Bohdana’s hair. “Lion’s don’t have, like, a refractory thingy and that super stud can cum for days. More than enough to keep us all totally fed and dripping. It’s about to be, like, a super-duper splash zone in here. Just remember to produce some titty milk to keep him refreshed.”

Bohdana’s glazed eyes dropped to their prodigious chests and witnessed the moistoning stains spreading around the points of the bullet-hard peaks poking through their scanty tops. Behind the two girls, the younger blonde guided Viktor and Igor up the center aisle towards the cockpit with beckoning hands and a brilliant glow in her gunmetal eyes.

She smelled like sweet vanilla and spring blossoms as the two skilled pilots followed her like hounds on a leash.

“We need to take-off soon, okay?” The enchanting nymphet crooned sweetly as she opened the cockpit door for the entranced aviators to shuffle inside, pitched tents leading the way like divining rods. “Just as soon as Daddy is finished punishing Mommy for her cheeky behavior. I wish it was me but I’m still learning, you know?”

“Yes, Mistress…” They droned in unison, filing into their flight seats and commencing pre-flight checks like a pair of glassy-eyed robots. “Anything you wish.”

“That’s so fucking hot!” She squirmed and giggled, running her hands up and down her sensational body, and rubbing at the mark on her neck. “I’m going to love my new life in Russia with Mommy and Daddy, I just know it! We’re gunning to achieve some unbelievable stuff. It’s going to be amazing.”

“Yes, Mistress…”

Back in the passenger cabin Levi took a heated moment to close and seal the passenger door before throwing Alina face first over a beige leather sofa. Using his clawed fingertips, he shredded the expensive dress from the small of her arched back down to her spreading knees and tore her shoestring thong off her lush wiggling hips.

“Get this plane moving!” He roared over her exhilarated gasps. “I’m going to fuck my future wife into the mile high club, then we’ll see about the rest of you after that.”

“Yes, Darling, yes! Take me however you want. Be rough with me, Master and pound my naughty wife pussy until I scream!”

The landing tires squeaked on the cement as the sleek aircraft rolled into motion, slowly picking up speed as it taxied out onto the private runway.

From inside the cabin came the ecstatic cries of a once lost little girl; now a beautiful, broken woman who had finally found her Lion and was headed home at long last.

A wayward child returning to the cold embrace of Mother Russia; who had no idea how badly she was about to be fucked.

Alina’s passionate wails of purest love and carnal devotion nearly drowned out the blaring jet engines as they took flight.

* * *

THE END