The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story, my first venture into mm, was inspired by images in the Fétichisme section of the online Doctissimo Sexualité forum.

Will Hunting

By Tang.

Adrian Noble put his foot down harder on the accelerator as he came on to a straight stretch of road. His company had decided to hold its ‘awayday’ at an isolated manor house in these Kent woodlands. As regional director he had been put into the position of host and, as a result, had only been able to leave once his superiors and the bulk of the other staff had gone. He had finished by thanking the people who ran the place and then got into his car. It was well into February and the evenings were visibly lengthening but it was now dark and, of course, these country roads lacked street lighting. For much of the way, especially outside of the villages, even white lines and catseyes were a rarity on the road.

Like any executive of ability Adrian enjoyed the speed that the type of car he could afford provided him, but in this hazardous setting, driving down roads he was unfamiliar with, even he felt he had to keep it down to 50 mph. The roads twisted and dipped and the shadows cast by his headlights made the line to follow difficult to determine. Added to that, an assortment of plant and wildlife seemed intent on lunging out at him from the wooded verges and hedgerows.

Adrian reached the end of the straight stretch and the road dipped and arched to the left. A little reluctantly he released the pressure on the accelerator. Suddenly, however, as he turned the corner there was a flash of movement in front of his headlights and he pressed the brake. He had heard all kinds of stories about the damage that hitting wildlife could do to a car. That year alone there had been two news reports of drivers killed by hitting deer and he knew that wild boar, escaped from private collections, had become well established in the south-eastern counties of England. Though his speed dropped quickly, Adrian felt the unnerving sensation of his car entering a skid. He always felt uneasy when he was no longer in control of a situation and his mind scrabbled to remember the procedure. Quickly he turned in the direction he felt he was skidding. However, leaves or sticks on the road or simply a muddy patch confounded his efforts and the car kept spiralling onwards.

Then it stopped. There was always that dreadful silence after such incidents and what sounded loudest in Adrian’s ears were his beating heart and his breathing. He took some moments to calm down. The car was stalled but the airbag had not been triggered suggesting he had come to a natural halt rather than from colliding with a tree or a gatepost. He started the engine hoping to reverse out on to the road. The wheels turned and the engine roared but there was minimal movement. Adrian guessed he was wedged in place by a bank or some debris. He opened the door and jumped from the car. He was pleased to see that there were only superficial scratches and none of the headlights had been broken. However, as Adrian had suspected, both front wheels were out over a clogged ditch only held back d from slumping down further a branch that had fallen into it and the fact that the bulk of the large car was still on the flat surface of the road.

Well, it could have been worse, Adrian concluded. He would probably have to sit here for a while once he had called the recovery company, but as soon as they had released him, the delay would not be that great. Adrian turned to get back in his car so that he could phone for recovery on his mobile from the comfort of his driving seat.

“Do you need a hand?”

Adrian looked up at the rather muffled sound of a voice. At first he could not see who was speaking but then a figure, a man, dressed in black leather and a crash helmet came into the reach of his rear lights and was partially lit by their red beams. Something about the man chimed with Adrian’s attitudes: despite the darkness he had wore no reflective strips of his clothes; he was purely covered in shiny black leather, which only caught the light to shine it back as glints. Adrian was no stranger to the gym, and though he guessed the leathers thickened this man out a little, it was clear there was a strength in this stranger.

“Erm, thanks. I think it’s a bit too far over. I’ll call for a tow truck.”

“Okay. You could help me out first.”

Adrian took it as a question. He guessed the man needed directions. Adrian’s sat nav was working and he was happy to be helpful. He certainly did not feel threatened by this man, maybe that was a little surprising. Adrian, however, knew that he was a pretty good judge of character.

“Sure. What do you need?”

“Well, I’m in kind of the same situation as you, except that between the two of us, I guess we could lift a bike whereas your car, well…”

Adrian was a little loathed to get his clothes dirty, but the man made the suggestion with such sympathetic tones that Adrian felt it difficult to refuse.

“Great, take me to it.”

“It’s just around that corner.” The man nodded.

“I’ll just get a torch; don’t want to be breaking my ankle.” Adrian said, feeling a little feeble to be saying it. With the torch out of the car and the doors locked Adrian tried to sound more rugged. “Lead on. I’m Adrian, Adrian Noble.”

“Seb; Sebastian.” The man replied.

The name sounded a little old fashioned and in Britain implied someone from a well off background. That eased Adrian further, though from the seemingly expensive leathers Sebastian wore, Adrian had assumed he was not dealing with some thug off a housing estate. Sebastian said very little as they proceeded along the lane and the only noises were from some nocturnal animals and cars in the distance. Adrian realised he would have liked to know a little more about this man. There was something about the confident way he walked that suggested to Adrian that they were on the same wavelength. Though he would not admit it, Adrian was a touch envious of the all-in-one leather Seb wore. It was both like an armour and yet almost as if he was naked and his skin a thick, shiny black hide. It was as if he was some alien warrior and Adrian could imaging enjoying projecting that image. Adrian was in his early thirties, but he was coming to see why men a decade older than him suddenly began buying Harley Davidsons.

When they reached the motorbike, which turned out to be three corners away, all Adrian’s views of the man was confirmed. It was a beast of a machine. In the increasing moonlight, Adrian could see it was Yamaha YZF in a blue shade. There was a heavy black leather bag rather awkwardly strapped to the back. The bike was on its side, close to, but not in, the ditch. All around it in the gravel at the edge of the road, the torch showed footprints. Adrian imagined that Seb had gone round and round the bike trying to lift it. Coming towards them were more footprints as if Seb had ran that way twice or maybe two men had done so. Then Adrian remembered the flash of movement in his headlights that had sent him into the ditch, had it been a man rather than an animal? Had he been running from Seb?

“Erm, what were you doing out here?”

Seb laughed lightly, the sound coming deeply from within his helmet. He now flicked up the dark visor and for an instant Adrian thought he was a black man, but then as he looked her could see the white skin around the eyes and mouth and realised Seb was white but wearing an all-encompassing black mask. A strong aroma of rubber came from inside the helmet. Adrian suddenly felt a burst of concern and wondered if he could out run this man if he had to. There were few options, his car was going nowhere and he was a stranger to this locale whereas Seb might know it well. He might be able to hide in a ditch but Seb could simply wait at Adrian’s car or pick him off with his motorbike. It might not be suitable for going cross-country but it could certainly get around the roads of the area far faster than Adrian going on foot. Once he was caught, Adrian realised that Seb’s physique would make it hard to escape. Then again, if that had been Seb’s game to chase down a man why had he not continued after the one who had fled? Had the bike being pushed over stopped him too much or finding Adrian had he simply switched to an easier prey?

“Oh, just will hunting.”

“Erm, ‘will hunting’, like the movie?”

Seb laughed lightly again and Adrian realised it was a sound that he did not find unpleasant. He held his ground but Seb stepped closer to him. As he did, Adrian could scent the blended aromas of rubber, leather and male sweat. Something inside him admitted that they were heady and not unpleasant, even that he would not be averse to those heavy aromas surrounding his body. Adrian shook his head as if to dislodge the rather bewildering thoughts that were coming into his mind.

“I’ve not seen a movie in years, but I guess that’s where Mr. Rothman must have got the idea.”

“Rothman?”

“My master. Ha, you think I’m the one in charge, but I’m only a servant, a respected one, and after tonight, I imagine, one with higher status, but, I still serve as you soon will do too.”

“What? Serve? What are you talking about?”

“That’s what the hunting is about. I find a will and I bend it, fashion it, even break and re-make it, to remove one free man from the world and add a devoted servant of Mr. Rothman. Do you know what a ‘boy’ is?”

“It’s a young man …”

Seb lifted a hand to show Adrian was on the wrong track. “You’re thinking of the vanilla world, you’ve got to realise that now you’re entering the world of leathermen. There boys are fully grown men, but ones who have yielded all control over their lives to a real man, a leatherman. The boy provides the arse, the tongue, the servitude for the man and you’re about to become mine. Do you see? Once your status changes, so does mine.”

Adrian laughed, the sound mixing scepticism and fear. “You’re expecting me to simply turn into your bum chum?”

“You already are becoming something like that; something less than that, but yet for the moment, so much more delicious. Your will is weak, despite your big car and your job. You’re already thinking what it would be like to be dressed like me and it’s a short step to thinking what it will be like dressed this way and serving a leatherman. By serving, I mean, of course, being fucked by him: simpering, begging for more at the end of his rock hard cock; licking up every precious drop of his spunk; totally loyal, totally obedient.”

“Okay, so you’re living out some fantasy, well I’m sorry, I’m not interested. You’ve picked the wrong man.”

“Oh, I did that earlier. The farm labourer you saw running: he was my mistake for this evening, far stronger both mentally and physically than I had guessed. You, though, are a different matter, I am already bending your will in the way I want.”

“Don’t talk crap. What do you think you are doing? Hypnotising me with your eyes and your voice?”

“Hypnosis? Ah, well I suppose that is an approach but real men, real hunters have always used something stronger; something more immediate.”

“Yes and what’s that, brute strength? You’re going to tie me down and bugger me?”

“Well, you’re partly true, but it’s strength of will rather than strength of body which wins through and, anyway, you’ll be bending down and asking me to mount you; I’ll need no ropes.”

“Force of will eh?”

“Yes, and you know it. Even you must have heard what they say about dictators, how they mesmerise a crowd, hold them in the palms of their hands when they speak. If you can accept that they can do that to a crowd of thousands, have you never thought what they could do with an audience of one? Have you never wondered why so many people have been willing to march out on the order of a single man?”

Adrian had to confess he had not. It did seem to make sense though. Did Seb have such power? Maybe in these days when politics was out of fashion it was in the sexual direction that a man with that kind of force of will would turn his talents.

“Enough chatting. I’m eager to get you out of those boring vanilla clothes and into some nice leathers. I could see how you were glancing at me as we were walking down here. I think at least part of you is pleased to know that this is how you will be dressing from now on.”

Adrian still could not believe that any of this was true. Maybe this Seb was on drugs; it was clear that he was in some fantasy realm. Adrian hoped that he could talk his way out of this and began thinking of a strategy. Maybe he should offer Seb money or play along and see if he could get a better opportunity to escape. For the moment Seb seemed oblivious to whatever Adrian was thinking and instead reached down and lifted the motorbike upright. He strained, but clearly he had the strength to shift a bike of this size. He proceeded to pull open the black leather bag on the back. Adrian was not surprised to see it held motorbike leathers; he imagined they were replicas of Seb’s own.

Seb stepped a little closer, his mask tensing around his mouth as he smiled. “Now, Adrian, step forward and we can begin turning you into a leathered boy. In a short while we’ll have you the perfect sexual toy and you’re going to love it being my pet in your tight slippery rubber and shiny leather. Now we begin. Take off your jacket.”

Something in Adrian tried to resist, but in line with what Seb had said it was too weak in the face of the strength of this leatherman. Slowly, Adrian let his jacket fall to the floor and it felt good for so many reasons: it brought him a step closer to wearing those clothes, it was a stage in recognising his real sexuality and above all he was obeying the man he felt should be his master.

Adrian gasped, startled by the unfamiliar thoughts that were running through his mind. He was not gay and he was nobody’s slave he told himself, but those statements seemed so bitter, so unpleasant when put up against all that Seb, delightful Seb, sexy Seb, masterful Seb was feeding into him.

“Now your shirt.”

Adrian barely noticed as he began unbuttoning his shirt. Seb’s commands seemed so natural, as if they were thoughts, desires originating within Adrian himself. He let the shirt fall clear of him and gasped and shivered surprisingly pleasurably at the sensation of Seb stepping closer and running his gloved hands up Adrian’s bare chest, even tweaking at the nipples. Adrian realised he wanted to feel more of that. Deep inside him were protests that this was all wrong, that he should be trying to escape, to simply run, yet they seemed unable to penetrate the new, exciting layer that Seb was imposing on Adrian’s thoughts. How was Seb doing this? Was there something in his voice? Was there some gas or chemical he had used? Adrian found it difficult to accept that there was something inherent in Seb’s personality, something mentally stronger that could bend Adrian to obey him in this way.

“Good boy. I think you deserve a reward for that, something to show what you are becoming, something that will please me.”

Seb unzipped the bag on the back of the bike and pulled out a long-sleeved teeshirt that it only took Adrian a few moments to realise was made of rubber. It was something Adrian would never even have considered wearing, even in the presence of those women he had slept with who enjoyed playing the dominatrix. Yet as Seb held it out to him, Adrian felt pleased that he had been given the opportunity to put it on. There was no way he was going to refuse it and distantly he realised that that was for two reasons, one because he wanted to see how he would look and feel in it, and secondly, he knew it would please Seb for him to do so.

The interior of the teeshirt was slippery, it seemed coated with some oil. The rubbery aroma was intense but very reassuring as he slipped it over his head and slid his arms into the sleeves. He then tugged it down, seeing in the weak light how it clung so tightly to his body, making it appear that he was almost naked, simply with a black glossy skin. Now he yearned to have his body muscular beneath this revealing, sexy fabric and somehow knew Seb would allow him to work out to achieve such a profile. Seb seemed to smile in approval and ran his leathered hands up Adrian’s tightly held chest. The sensation as his fingers slid over Adrian’s nipples, prominent in the sleek rubber, made Adrian shudder pleasurably.

“Remove the rest of your clothes and we can replace them with rubber too.”

Adrian tingled as Seb spoke those words and hardly believed that he could feel this sensation on his legs and cock.

“Yes, m, m, yes.”

Adrian held back from acknowledging his obedience to Seb’s commands. However, he did not hesitate in removing his shoes and dropping his trousers. As they fell to the floor his erection was apparent. Without thinking, he knew that Seb wanted him naked and his underpants followed showing his hard cock so clearly.

“Good boy, I already have your body even if your mind is still struggling. You’re ready for your next reward, you’re doing so well, you’ve almost entirely become a rubbered boy.”

Adrian stood impatiently as Seb pulled out the rubber trousers. Adrian almost snatched them from his hands and eagerly slid his feet into them, barely recognising what he was doing, how far he had come in submitting to Seb’s will and plans for him. Like the shirt, the trousers were slippery and in moments Adrian’s legs were coated in the clinging rubber. His cock was temporarily restrained behind a codpiece with studs at the corners. Over the bum the rubber was zipped, the zip lined so as to avoid chafing when he rode astride the bike. Like his arms and torso, his hips, bum and legs now glistened in the bike light, shiny black. Adrian was unresisting as Seb cupped his hard cock in his one hand and grasped at his bum.

“Good, firm.” Seb muttered. “Excellent boy, bow down and give me thanks.” He added more forcefully.

“Yes, master.” Adrian said, gasping as he realised he had let out the word that signified his subjugation and yet that realisation filled him with pleasure and he wondered why he had hesitated in saying it.

Adrian lowered himself to his knees and kissed Seb’s leather boots, feeling that it was so right and so good to do so. Increasingly he was feeling that not only should he appear how Seb wished, but he should strive to do all he could to please Seb so that he would be a worthy boy and Seb would truly decide to be his master. A few doubts entered Adrian’s mind as to whether he had done enough to earn that privilege.

“Stay down, boy.”

Adrian did not contest what Seb was calling him, in fact it was good to be so addressed by him; it was evidence that he felt Adrian worthy of being permitted to serve him. When the buzzing sound started, Adrian resisted looking up but soon realised what was happening as the heavy electric razor was pressed against his head and began cropping his hair back to a length more suited to a leatherman’s slave. Adrian’s cock betrayed how that made him feel. It pressed against the rubber, its head tantalised by the codpiece it was rammed hard against.

In minutes Seb was done and Adrian felt the strange sensation of his cool, shaven head, wondering what it looked like, yet not questioning how strange it would seem to someone who had met him an hour before to see him now rapidly turning into a rubber-coated gay slave. Adrian expected to be ordered to stand so that Seb could admire his handiwork, but he felt Seb place his legs either side of his kneeling body as if clamping him in place. Then he was bending over and Adrian felt the resistance as rubber was pulled over his head. He gasped as the mask was pulled down over his face and he knew it was a replica of Seb’s. He had seen such things in sex shops but they had never appealed to him. Yet now he recognised the power behind being masked. Seb was stripping away his identity and replacing it with one of his own creation.

“Boy, stand.”

Adrian obeyed, breathing in the aroma of the rubber which clung to him in so many places. His face was constrained by the mask that reduced his distinguishing features to smooth black rubber. It was if his identity had been wiped clean and awaited the new one he was sure Seb would put in place, one that matched the way he was now dressed. Seb stood before him and Adrian realised the process of his transformation was about to become complete. In turn he recognised how deep it had already gone without him noticing: he was excited, aroused by the thought of what was about to happen and what that would make him.

“Whatever you were before has gone. You are now Jack, nothing else, no surname, a slave simply has one name and that is yours. Of course you will answer to ‘boy’ because that is what you are. You belong to me and no-one else. You obey me in everything without question.”

Still there were thoughts in Adrian that wanted to fight what Seb was saying but he found it so hard to argue against them. It was not that he, Adrian, was afraid, it was just that Seb’s strength of will made everything he said impossible to dispute, to fight. It made no sense to struggle and Adrian realised that he lacked any force to do so; in fact he lacked any wish to do so, his desire was now to embrace it, to absorb it in its entirety. Adrian’s will to act could not stand against that of Seb’s and, so, his truth became Adrian’s truth; Adrian became Jack and Jack was a slave.

“Yes, master, thank you, master.”

“Now I will take you, boy, show you your true function; begin your tutoring. Take my cock in your mouth, bring forth my jism and drink it down.”

Jack returned to his knees eagerly. Seb unzipped his leather combi to reveal the tighter rubber below. He pulled the zip clear of his crotch to expose his codpiece. The fact that it bulged with his master’s cock pleased Jack, he was happy that his master was so well endowed and realised there was an urge to have all this meat inside him. Flashes of master riding him from behind, asserting his ownership of Jack, filling him with such a cock, flooded pleasurably into Jack’s mind. Seb released the top two of the codpiece studs allowing his cock to burst forth.

Jack drew on all he knew about oral sex and wrapped his tongue around the head and teased at its underside. He knew from his own desires that it was long strokes that brought the greatest stimulation and he used the full extent of his tongue. He was pleased when his master grunted approval.

“Good boy; better than I expected.” Seb praised breathlessly.

Jack drew the cock into his mouth now using his lips as well as his tongue, his cheeks pressed against the hot leather of his master’s thighs. Seb caught Jack’s head in his latticed hands, and, braced against his motorbike, pulled him in and kept him held there. Jack delighted in being locked to his master’s crotch, seemingly accepted as a desired sexual toy. That was to be his purpose now and he was glad he could fulfil it. Then Seb began bucking against him, grunting his pleasure unashamedly, gushing hot jism into the back of Jack’s throat. Jack drank deeply, swallowing all of the salty, sticky nectar coming from his master. It was his first taste, but he felt so privileged to be drinking from his master’s large, hard cock, his tongue pressed against his hot skin.

Seb released his slave and smiled broadly. Jack looked up and was pleased that he had done well. Now he wondered what would happen. He hesitated expecting to be ordered to kneel so his master’s cock could slide between his buttocks. Yet, it was Seb who turned, pulling his leather combi off his shoulders and rolling it down his legs a little way. The top hung loose and his rubber clothes beneath could be seen clearly. Jack watched as his master slid down the zip covering his bum, he could only think that Seb was going to tutor him in something suited to his new status. Was it new? Had he not always been like this, serving Seb? It was difficult to remember.

“Come.” Seb commanded. “Slip that cock of yours deep in me.”

Jack stepped forward, compelled by his master’s command but bemused. He was not worthy of taking such advantage of Seb.

“Until now,” Seb explained as he looked at Jack over his shoulder, “you’ve done what any dominated straight man would do. Okay, maybe you’ve enjoyed it, relished pleasing me, but what I am making you goes deeper than that. I want you to be able to take men at my command and more than that to enjoy the sensation to the exclusion of anything else. You will leave here as a one hundred percent lustful for men. My will is shaping you to that, now I need to test how good a job I have done. Let that cock out, show me what you are for real.”

Jack fumbled but managed to release his cock the way Seb had done. It stood so erect, eager to slide into the sheath Seb was offering it.

“Good, that is what I wanted to see. Slide inside, feed your need, see how good taking a man’s flesh can be.”

Hesitantly Jack stepped forward closer. Once in range, Seb reached behind him and pulled Jack against him. Jack’s face pressed on Seb’s rubber coated back, drinking in the scents of this man, a hot, primeval smell that was so delicious to him. He found no difficulty in realising he wanted to bugger this man, to jerk and buck from sliding into his flesh. His cock slipped in and Jack knew his own arse would be harder to access, but for now that did not matter, his mind and body shuddered with the pleasure of skin on skin and rubber pressed against rubber, the scent, the heat, the idea, the sensation, the entirety of it and what it meant he had become. Jack thrust back and forth loving the encompassing sensation around his cock, his flesh trapped by how Seb contracted, but that simply spurred the feeling on and he came very quickly, jerking, unable to escape as he sprayed jism deep into his master. He knew that this was the best sensation, one he was now eager to repeat. Slowly Jack’s cock softened a little and he was able to step clear of Seb.

“Now you’ve had your first, you want more.”

“Yes, yes master.” Jack confessed.

Jack’s head was filled with a confusion of thoughts, partly relishing the physical pleasure, but also the issues of power. He had done what he was commanded but he could see how using a man this way could break them, make them a toy for his master. Taking men for his master added a delicious frisson to the act; knowing that they had become something used for sex because his master had commanded it.

“Use me.” Jack said suddenly leaning forward on to the bike, offering his bum to Seb.

“Oh I will, have no worry about that, but Mr. Rothman will take you first. He likes to break in new colts. This, though, will get you ready for that treat.”

Jack did not look back but felt Seb’s gloved hand slide into his crack. A leather-clad finger eased into his anus. It was coated with something and quickly Jack felt the whole area tingle.

“For now this will dilate you. Soon you’ll be able to accommodate the largest cocks, once you’ve been used fully for a while.”

“Thank you, master. I look forward to be ridden so hard by you.”

Jack realised he did and could not dismiss the image of straddling Seb and sheathing his master’s cock deep inside himself.

“Excellent, boy. Our work here is almost done. You are entirely mine and we need to have you appearing as a leathered boy should.”

Jack realised he had been anticipating this moment, he did not know how long for. As his master pulled the pure black combi from the bag, leaving it almost empty, Jack realised he was shuddering in pleasure, barely able to comprehend that the final stage in him becoming the perfect pet for his master was beginning. Jack eagerly took the leather from Seb and quickly began guiding his feet into it. It soon coated his calves and then Seb was behind him, helping Jack ease it up over his rubber-clad thighs and slipping it on to his arms so that with one jerk he was into it, breathing in the heavy aroma of the leather, feeling it tight against him a thick layer with the weight of the shielding protecting him. Then Seb began pulling the zip up, from just above Jack’s crotch where his cock was rock hard at the sensations his body was feeling, to the top of his neck. Jack could hardly believe so quickly had he been sealed into the garb that made him a true leather man.

The boots quickly followed, stylised padding at the shin. Pressing down leather on rubber on skin as they were zipped closed. Jack knew that these clothes, these boots were what he would now habitually wear and was pleased what they would signal about him, about his identity, his sexuality, the life he was unable not to live. Greedily he took the leather gloves his master held out to him and his mind was filled with thoughts of stroking Seb’s hard cock with these; trapping his own meat in his glistening leathered fingers.

Though the light was dim, Seb stepped back to admire his handiwork then pressed forward, his leather hard against that of the man he had just enslaved. Jack felt his master’s hand grasp the back of his head and clamp the small of his back. Seb’s tongue forced into his mouth and Jack’s mind buzzed at the first taste of a man’s tongue, so strong, so right and he knew it was the best thing to be what Seb commanded he be.

Now a leatherman for true, Jack shuddered as Seb untied his slave’s helmet and lifted it up as if to crown him. It came down over Jack’s head and he found himself in the enclosed space, headphones embedded inside relaying the sound of his master’s breathing to him. The visor was flipped closed and Jack was in a twilight world, able to make out little, but knowing that was intentional because his world was now his master. He let himself be guided to the bike and mounted it, his body soon pressed against his master’s sleek leathered back, his arms clamped protectively around him. The engine growled and the bike beneath his vibrated, sending him into ejaculation again. Jack was proud as he came again knowing that it all because of things his master provided, things his master commanded. The powerful bike roared away and Jack was almost oblivious to the passing countryside. In what seemed like only moments though the bike stopped.

“Watch.” Seb’s command came to his ears.

Jack turned to face the direction his master seemed to be looking. There appeared to be an abandoned car there. Seb tossed what looked like rags, maybe even clothes on to it. Then something glass which shattered against the rear of the car. Jack did not question his master’s actions, knowing they were right and good. Then there was flame in Seb’s hand and soon it too arched over to the car, lighting it up quickly. Flames burst across the rear of the car and caught quickly, licking along the body, cracking the glass. In the suddenly bright light Jack looked down at the tight black leather of his thigh and idly ran his gloved hand across it, loving what he wore, loving the matched breathing of himself and his master sounding in the confines of his helmet.

“Time to go.”

Jack grasped his master again and the bike roared away. Distantly Jack could make out the sound of an explosion, but it did not trouble him, his thoughts were focused on the night ahead, the curiosity of being presented to Mr. Rothman, the reassurance that he would sleep with Seb tonight and rise tomorrow to slide back into these wonderful clothes ready to serve his master and his master’s master to the full.

THE END.