The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Inspired in part by Tyrannosaurus Sex’s excellent story, “Fun”.

Will the Coffee-Shop Boy

April 2009

mc / mm

Will Leveque was an 18-year-old high school junior when he took the job at the coffee shop outside Baltimore. He was the butt of constant joking at school for many things: even underclassmen would tease him and call him “Pretty-boy Will” and even worse names, breathing the words “queer” and “fag” under their breath when no authority figure was close enough to hear. Indeed, Will was relatively slight of build, and had a youthful, soft look to him, with pouty lips and full, long eyelashes and glossy, straight brown hair. And he did, as it turned out, like boys. He hadn’t told a soul, but he couldn’t help his mannerisms. He tried to act “macho”, once, for a few days, but it came across so ham-fisted that his provocateurs were rolling in the aisles laughing at him as he blushed crimson and tried feebly to make them stop, speaking in an awkwardly affected baritone that drew peals more laughter every time it cracked.

That wasn’t why he took the job at the coffee shop, though. His parents didn’t believe in giving him things he hadn’t earned, and so he was one of few kids in his high school class who didn’t have a car. And that got him almost as much teasing as his looks, and it stung even more. He knew his family wasn’t poor, but the other kids didn’t let that stop them from insinuating it with all their jeers when he got off the bus. So he took the job at the coffee shop hoping to prove to his parents that he was diligent enough to deserve his own car.

As it turned out, he didn’t mind the work at all. He worked there with a group of girls from his high school he’d never met, but they all became fast friends and whiled away the hours joking with one another as they pulled shot after shot of espresso for the busy cafe’s clientele.

And so Will was in a cheery mood the Wednesday he first met Vladimir. He sidestepped out from behind the espresso machine to the counter and started his usual greeting.

“Welcome to the Bean,” he began, but then he looked up and caught himself.

Standing on the other side of the counter was a handsome, bearded man, relatively tall and relatively muscular. That alone wouldn’t have made Will’s words dry up in his throat. What caught his tongue was the man’s eyes. He was looking directly at Will with a subtle smirk and an intensity that made Will quiver a little.

“Hello, young man,” the stranger said. His voice was a deep, rich baritone with just a hint of a Russian accent, and he held the faint smirk the entire time he spoke. His voice was so compelling that Will felt a pleasant tingle run up his spine and felt his every muscle relax as a warmth spread through his body.

“Can, uh—how can I help you?” Will managed to stammer out, the words barely making it off his tongue. He really just felt like he wanted to curl up and take a nap.

The man laughed. “I’d like a large coffee. Black.” There was that rumbling, soothing voice again. Will almost sighed aloud. His whole scalp and especially his temples were throbbing pleasantly as the man’s words lulled him halfway to sleep.

“Uh, uh-huh,” Will breathed more than spoke, and he turned to get the man his coffee. When he turned back, he was breathing heavily, and putting the cup down on the counter felt like a lot of work. “That’s, that’s $2.10,” he finally managed to blurt out.

The man held forward a few dollars, and as Will reached out to take them, the man took Will’s hand gently with both hands, pressing the dollars into them. The moment he felt the man’s skin touch his, Will felt an electricity spreading from his hand all over his body. It became even harder to breathe, but the sensation was overwhelmingly pleasant.

The man didn’t release his gentle grip, either, as he leaned in closer. “You’re a cute kid,” he said with a smile. “I’m Vlad.”

The moment the man called him “cute,” Will nearly moaned aloud. The sensation changed from a pleasant soporific trance to something more. He felt a throbbing down in his groin. His crotch felt warm. His dick started to pulse and leapt almost immediately to life. Uncomfortable, Will squirmed, afraid the man would see his pants tent out embarrassingly.

Vlad watched, still smiling, still holding Will’s hand, as the boy bit his lower lip in visible effort and pressed his pelvis forward against the counter, wincing and panting. The Russian smiled. “Keep the change,” he said, and then released Will’s hand with just his left hand, just so he could pull a $10 bill from his pocket and stuff it into the tip jar. And then, as he turned to leave, before he released Will’s hand completely, he winked and gave his hand a squeeze.

When Will saw Vlad wink and felt his hand squeeze his, something burst inside, and he felt the pleasant tingling turn into a rush of sensation, all heading straight for his crotch. As it peaked, his 18-year-old cock swelled more than it ever had before, and burst forth as Will came right in his pants. He bit his lip hard to keep from making any noise, and pressed his crotch even harder against the counter as his dick unloaded a huge load of jizz into his underwear as Vlad closed the door behind him.

As Will heard the door slam and finished his convulsive orgasm at the coffeeshop counter, he snapped out of his trance, and looked around, petrified. Nobody seemed to have noticed, much, but it took Will a couple minutes to release his iron grip on the counter and slowly shuffle off to the back room. Once he got there, his heart raced and he nearly panicked. What had happened? He jerked off plenty at home to anything he could get his hands on, mostly internet porn he carefully hid from his parents. But he’d never had an accident like that.

Will didn’t have any change of clothes with him, but fortunately the apron he wore covered the large, visible wet spot on his pants. Shaken, but calming down as the minutes went by, Will finally returned to the counter and finished out his day.

That night, Will was closing the store by himself, not an activity he was ever terribly excited about. As the last customer left, though, he found he couldn’t get the day’s events out of his head. His cock sprang back to life as he started cleaning the place up, and no amount of frustrated visualization of anything else—his old math teacher, his mom, anything—seemed to help much. His thoughts kept turning back to Vlad, his voice, and the feel of his hands.

Without even realizing it, Will was eventually moaning softly as he cleaned, a smirk creeping across his face. But it all stopped when he heard a knock on the door. Will froze, and turned slowly, to see Vlad standing at the door. His heart instantly began racing. What could he want? But Will couldn’t very well not answer the door. Vlad could see him through the plate glass windows. What would he do, run and hide? That would be absurd.

Will walked over the door, unsteadily, and opened it just a crack, and began to explain, “Sorry, we’re -”

But Vlad interrupted him. “I know, you are closed. I wanted to come by and chat. I won’t bother you, I promise.”

As soon as Vlad began speaking, he could very well have told Will he intended to murder and eat him, and Will still would have opened the door. The man’s inflection and tone alone brought Will back to his pleasant, light-headed feeling of tingly warmth, and so he immediately let the Russian in.

“You never told me your name,” Vlad said, as he walked in.

“Uh, Will. I’m Will.”

“Good to meet you, Will. And good you have that apron, da?”

“Uh, wh-what?” Will stammered out, becoming even more nervous.

“I saw you, Will, when I left, I saw you filling up your pants. I bet they’re still wet, aren’t they?”

Before Will could react, Vlad had reached out and flipped aside the apron, and indeed, the crotch of Will’s pants was still a large dark spot.

“Wha—how did you—what are you doing?” Will asked, feeling at once incredibly uncomfortable and vulnerable but still overcome by the tingling warmth that Vlad’s voice sent over his whole body.

Vlad laughed. “I looked in here when I was walking by, and I saw you, and thought, there is a cute boy. There is a cute boy who needs to have more fun.” At this, Vlad reached out and gently squeezed Will’s shoulder through his shirt. “You don’t have enough fun, do you, Will?”

At the contact, Will moaned aloud. “N-n-no,” he stammered, as he felt his cock turn to steel against his wet briefs.

“That’s what I thought. So I said, I’ll go in and show this cute boy how to have some fun. A cute boy like you, there’s no reason you shouldn’t be having lots of fun. You should have fun all the time.”

As he spoke, Vlad kneaded Will’s shoulder with his hand. And as he did, Will sank deeper and deeper into his chair. His muscles felt like slack rubber bands, loosely piled on the chair. He doubted he could make a fist if he tried. His eyelids were sagging and an electric, pulsing tingling ran over his whole body.

“Yes, look at you, so ready to have fun. Show me how you have fun, Will.” And with that, Vlad took Will’s hand in his free hand and guided it down to his crotch. Cupping the boy’s hand against his wet pants, Vlad began to knead his balls and cock through the wet cloth. Will immediately began to moan aloud.

“Now your turn—show me how you have fun, Will.” Vlad didn’t need to give him much more encouragement than that. Will slid his hand down the front of his wet pants and grabbed his rigid cock and started stroking it. With his other hand he unzipped his pants and slid them off. Vlad continued massaging Will’s shoulder as he smiled down at the boy masturbating in his cum-soaked briefs for him to watch.

Finally, Will slid down his briefs and Vlad nodded, bemused. “Look at that, Will, cute boy has a cute cock to jerk.”

With Vlad’s every word, Will moaned louder. So Vlad leaned in and began whispering into his ear. It didn’t take long for Will to tense up and blast several shots of teenage jizz across the underside of his apron.

But it didn’t stop. Will waited for his cock to shrink and his breathing to recover, but Vlad kept rubbing his shoulder and kept whispering in his deep, bass whisper, and Will found that his cock showed no signs of softening. In minutes his hand was back on his shaft and he stroked himself to a third orgasm for the day.

After that, Will tried to stand up, but his legs were almost numb from the Russian’s soothing ministrations. “Please, Vlad, I need to go,” he pleaded up at the smiling man.

“Will, Will, sit back and relax. You need to go? Where? It’s better here. You need to stay and have fun.”

Will tried to object but found his hand, in spite of himself, stroking his cock again. Vlad just grinned wider. “See? Cute boys have fun,” he said, “They can have as much fun as they want. You don’t have to stop.”

An hour and a half later, Will was audibly wheezing as he stroked the day’s tenth orgasm out of his still-rigid beet-red cock. Amazingly, he still shot a fairly sizable load. At this point, the apron was drenched, as was Will’s shirt and the chair he was sitting on, with his teenage spunk.

“OK, Will, time to clean up, I guess,” Vlad said with a smirk and a shrug. Will stood up and reached for his pants, but the Russian shook his head and grabbed them first.

“I think it will be more fun for you to finish your cleaning in just shirt and apron, Will.” As he said this, Will found his cock stiffening again and, wincing and moaning, reached for the broom to oblige the Russian man who could have had him eating out of his hand by now.

Vlad sat in a chair in the corner of the coffeeshop, nodding and smiling contentedly as he watched the adorable, cum-soaked 18-year-old sweep and wash down the coffeeshop with his bare butt peeking out from under his shirt and his cock visibly tenting the front of the apron. Vlad would occasionally offer him encouragement. “That’s a good boy,” or “Yes, cute boy, just like that, shake your hips while you clean.” And every time Will heard his voice his mind got foggier and his cock got harder.

Will snuck in through the kitchen door when he got home to avoid his parents before he could change out of his jizz-soaked clothes. But he found when he was going to sleep, lying in bed, his cock wouldn’t go down. Incredibly, he jerked off again, and sprayed another two loads before he could finally get his erection to subside long enough to fall asleep.

The next day Will woke up with a raging hardon. Exasperated, he put on the tightest, smallest briefs he owned to at least help hold his stiff dick against his body to avoid embarrassment during class. But of course the tiny briefs squeezed and rubbed his cock throughout the day, so while they helped conceal the hardon, they also guaranteed he was rock hard all day.

By the time the school day ended Will was flushed and sweating. Teachers asked if he was alright. But fellow students just used it as an excuse to tease him. “What’s the matter, Willy, you thinking about the gym showers or something?”

Will raced to the coffee shop, hoping for a normal day, but with the faintest unshakable fear he’d find Vlad there waiting. Silly worries, he told himself, when he showed up and found everything as it usually was. He walked up to the counter to let Jenna know she could take off as soon as he threw on an apron.

“Oh yeah,” Jenna said, with an odd look to her eyes, “There’s a guy who came in and wanted to talk to you. He was... really nice. A nice guy.” And with that, she wandered off.

Will, now concerned again, walked into the back room to grab an apron, but even before he flipped on the lights, he heard the voice.

“Hello, cute boy.”

Will turned on the lights, eyes wide and heart racing, to see Vlad sitting in the employee break room, smiling at him.

“I came too early so I waited for you here. Your friend Jenna is very nice, she let me stay here. All I did was ask nicely.” He flashed a smirk, and then, noticing Will’s look of fear, “Oh, come off it, cute boy Will, get over here. You know you want to have fun, and you know I’ll show you how.”

In spite of himself Will was flushed and hard already as he walked over to the Russian.

“Take off your pants,” Vlad ordered. A smirk spread across Will’s face as he complied without even the slightest hesitation. He dropped his pants and Vlad saw, in front of him, the boy’s rigid cock encased in the tight, way-too-small briefs.

“Mmm, cute boy with cute little undies. Take those off.”

Will wriggled as he slid the briefs down his legs, and his cock popped out, pointing and bobbing straight at Vlad.

“I’ve got something for you, cute boy,” Vlad said, and reached into a box nearby. Will’s eyes went wide as he watched the Russian pull out a solid black object with a base—a short but stout butt plug.

“But—I’ve never—I don’t know”

“Sssshhh, Will, you’ll love it. Trust me, I know what is fun. You just do what I say.”

At this point Will was both powerless and also totally disinclined to disobey anything Vlad said. He turned around, exposing his 18-year-old cream-colored butt to the man. Vlad smiled, and reached up to cup one of Will’s cheeks with his hand. As Vlad’s hand touched his butt, Will felt a jolt run through him and without even touching it, his rock-hard cock burped up a big load of jizz all over the floor. Vlad laughed.

“Yes, let’s get started early, let’s be having fun all the time!” And he licked a finger and traced the boy’s ass-lips with the wet digit. Will gasped and had another orgasm immediately. Then Vlad started to work his finger in, and Will was wriggling his butt back at the man, moaning and whimpering. When Vlad finally pulled his finger out, lubed up the plug, and started working it in, Will had already cum a third time. And as Vlad worked the stout rubber plug into his butt, Will moaned so loud he should have worried he’d be heard.

Finally, the plug popped in, and Will stood upright, feeling it shifting around and rubbing inside him. He moaned with every halting step he took, his dick now streaming precum out all over the floor.

“You know what’s fun, cute boy?” Will looked at him, his pouty lips open enticingly, his eyebrows raised in curiosity. “Licking up your mess would be fun. Try and see.”

Will looked down at the splatters of cum all over the linoleum floor and then eagerly dropped to hands and knees. Vlad watched the 18-year-old boy, wearing only a shirt and a pronounced butt-plug, hungrily licking his own cum up off the floor.

“Yes, now you’re having fun. Cute boys should always have fun. Soon you’ll be having fun always.”

Will worked the whole day with the plug in, but at Vlad’s suggestion left his pants unzipped and his cock sticking out through the hole so when he wanted to cum he could just pull the apron aside and jerk off into a cup under the counter. And he did. Vlad stayed at the coffee shop all day, watching him, and periodically would wink or nod and even just that slight gesture would set Will’s dick spurting so fast he almost missed the cup more than once.

By the end of his shift, Will was closing the coffee shop again, and again was by himself. Vlad didn’t even bother leaving; he just stayed and then followed Will into the back of the store.

“Good, now some time to ourselves, eh, cute boy?”

Will had already given up and was leaning over the break room table jerking his cock sticking out of his pants.

“I see you’re getting used to having fun, Will. While you do that, I want you to talk to me.”

“What do you want me to say, Sir?” Will asked, hesitant.

“Tell me about yourself. What you do. What school is like.”

“Uh, uh, OK... my name is Will Leveque,” Will began, still jerking his stiff cock. “I’m eighteen years old and I go to Jefferson High School. I’m a junior. I take trigonometry and social studies and English and chemistry. I do OK, I guess.” His cock was still stiff as a poker.

“Good, Will, and now tell me, what do you like to do? What do you enjoy?”

“Uh, I like, uh, reading, and hanging out with my friends...”

“What else do you like to do, Will? Spare no detail, cute boy.”

Vlad’s commands were only making Will harder, and more inclined to comply. His whole body tingled and his eyes were softly closed as he kept jerking off. “I like jerking my dick,” he said.

“You do? Where?”

“Anywhere,” Will blurted out, his breathing becoming ragged, “I like jerking my dick anywhere. I like cumming, and I like wearing this plug up my butt.”

“Up your 18-year-old butt, you like wearing this plug? Why?”

“It feels so good inside my butt, filling me up,” Will continued, “I like it, I like how hard it makes my dick.”

“Good boy, Will. Every day we’ll have more fun.”

True to his word, Vlad showed up at the coffee shop for the entirety of Will’s every shift from thereon out. He’d be waiting for Will in the back room when he showed up, he’d fit him with a butt plug or cock ring or any manner of toys and then make him spend the whole of his shift filling up a container under the counter with his 18-year-old high school student spunk. As the weeks passed, Will grew more and more used to the ritual, and started to crave it, masturbating furiously even when Vlad wasn’t around to coax him in with his golden voice. He was a champ, spurting out load after load of jizz, sometimes thirty orgasms in a day and still the final ones were quite copious.

Will experienced all manner of perversions at Vlad’s hands, wearing sexy underwear tight even for his slight young frame, sometimes even working in nothing but a shirt, apron, and jockstrap, with a big dildo fixed to the floor that, when there weren’t customers waiting at the bar, Will couldn’t help but squat down and take into his tight, teenage hole. After all, it was what Vlad said to do, and he told him he’d have fun.

Some days Vlad would make him wear his full outfit, pants and all, and make Will put on a child’s Speedo, the tight lycra stretching taut against his teenage crotch. Then throughout his shift when Will came, he filled the Speedo, which soaked up the jizz for a while but eventually swelled out into a bulge, which finally would leak. By the end of the day, Will’s pants were streaked wet, with trickles of sticky white cum dripping out of both pants legs all over his shoes.

Will dreamt of Vlad’s voice, fantasized about his touch. He felt his self-control slipping away, and craved only the Russian’s gentle, loving instructions.

One day, Vlad walked up to the counter. Will shot a load just watching him approach, soaking his pants further. Then Vlad spoke to him.

“Will, tonight I think you need to have more fun. Plus, you said you need to make money, da? For a car? You and I will set this up on your next break.”

Will was a little worried but trusted Vlad, and plus, he knew whatever the man had in mind it would feel great and be lots of fun. So when Vlad walked back over with a laptop opened to enter a new craigslist post, Will didn’t hesitate at all.

“OK, cute boy, time to type in an ad. Cute boy like you, having fun as much as you do, you should share it, have more fun, let other boys and grown-up men enjoy it. Plus you can make some money. Now, type in your ad. Say that you want any man to come by the coffee shop after closing to have sex with you, Will.”

Vlad’s voice echoed in his head, and Will felt that soothing warmth spread over him just as he felt his cock growing stiffer. He reached for the keyboard and a naughty smirk spread over his face as he began to type.

“Eighteen-year-old boy just looking to have fun with anyone who’ll show me a good time. I love cumming and want you to have your way with me. As long as I have fun, that’s all I need.”

Vlad smiled. “Now for some photos.”

Twenty minutes in the break room later, Will posted the ad, hungry for replies. Of the photos Vlad urged him to post, one was a clear shot of his face, mouth open and eyes closed in rapture. Another was a shot of his hard, dripping cock. The third was a shot of his adorable butt, and the final one was a shot of his butt as it slid down a large dildo.

Vlad told Will he’d coordinate with the replies, and so after closing the Russian had lined up five different guys of the hundreds who’d responded. When they showed up, one by one, Will was initially uncomfortable but with Vlad’s urging, he showed them each a good time.

The first one was a fat, old man, in his fifties, probably, balding, with a lecherous sneer on his face. He caught one look of Will and his eyes went wide.

“$500,” said Vlad, matter-of-fact, and the old man took out a roll of bills.

Will pouted and stuck his butt out like a hungry little slut, and the old man took him into the back room and groped him, licked him, had his way with him, fucked him, and photographed the whole thing. When he left, Will was lying, exhausted, on the table, his creamy buttocks violated repeatedly by the old man’s dick, his body drenched in sweat and both their cum.

One after another the men showed up, all very much the same, all eager to abuse and violate the greedy, horny young Will. By the end of the night, Vlad smiled and happily counted out some money for Will.

“I keep some for organizing,” he said, “And for showing you how much fun you can have, but the rest is yours.”

It wasn’t long before Will had thousands of dollars in cash, and Vlad tens of thousands, and Vlad made one more recommendation to Will that he had, of course, no choice but to obey. That night, Will ran away from home. He found a posh luxury apartment, pre-furnished. It was beyond anything he’d had in his wildest dreams, but now that he didn’t need the coffee shop job nor high school—what a waste of time, Vlad had convinced him—he could spend all his time having fun.

And oh, did he ever. Will’s apartment door might as well have been revolving, his apartment a steady stream of generally old, unattractive men parading through, fucking and abusing and degrading the sweet young high-school dropout and leaving him lying face-down on some item of furniture, cum dripping out of every hole in his body.

And Will loved it, being fucked and mistreated by these foul old men, because Vlad told him how much fun it was. And that was all he wanted now. To have fun. He remembered how things used to be, living with his parents and attending class with all those kids who made fun of him, working those long hours at the coffee shop, and then would thank Vlad for saving him. Now all he had to do was lie around and have fun all day, giving his lithe little body to those who appreciated it.

Vlad came by occasionally to spend time talking to Will and touching him to reinforce the boy’s training, and to take new photos for advertising his services.

“Look at you, cute boy,” he said, snapping photos of Will lying on his stomach over a pool chair, legs hanging off, butt looking delightfully plump with a trickle of cum running out from his crack, “Still a cute little boy but now a little slut whore. Look at your flesh, groped by ten different men every day, and your mouth and asshole, stretched out by now-countless cocks filling up your teenage body with their seed.”

Of course as Vlad spoke, his dulcet voice only made Will horny, and the words he said just brought a greedy smirk to the face of the boy who, only months before, was a chaste closeted high-school student just trying to save enough money for a car.

“I need some different photos,” Vlad continued, “Next few men need to breed your little teen-boy butt over and over so you’re nicely filled up.”

So Vlad waited a few hours while the parade of customers continued, and with his voice and touch convinced them all to pump Will’s ass as full of cum as they possibly could, and with his urgings, fill him up they certainly did. When Will next had a break, Vlad laughed as he rolled over onto his back. His stomach had a visible little bulge to it, a swollen little paunch where his guts were full to near-bursting with the cum of five strangers.

“Yes, Will, just like that, cute boy. Look at your belly, full of cum.” Vlad snapped photo after photo of the obliging, zonked-out teenager as he walked around him. “Yes, now spread those legs, Will, and let it out.”

Will spread his legs and licked his lips for the camera as Vlad knelt between his legs and took photo after photo of his violated asshole, rigid cock, and bulging cum-filled belly. Will relaxed his asshole as Vlad continued snapping away, capturing on film as a stream of thick white jizz began to pour forth from his hole and pool on the ground.

And then, without so much as a word from Vlad, Will rolled over and turned to begin lapping hungrily with his tongue at the giant pool of cum on the concrete that had come out of him. Vlad just laughed. “Yes! Look at you, my money-making young cute-boy whore. You know what you like, now, you know how to have fun. Yes, they like it dirty, so be a filthy little boy.” His words only egged Will on, and the eighteen-year-old by then was smearing his face against the concrete, the dirty pool of cum clinging to his cheeks and chin as he kept licking his hot wet pink tongue across the concrete to get as much in his mouth as he could.

Vlad finished up, packed up his camera, and smiled at Will, still rubbing his face against the dwindling pool of cum. “Good boy, Will,” he said with a wink, and as he shut the door behind him, Will finished his orgiastic convulsions and turned his attention to the new puddle of jizz he’d just made.