The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Willing Victim

AN: This story is intended to be enjoyed as a fantasy by persons over the age of 18—similar actions if undertaken in real life would be deeply unethical and probably illegal. © MoldedMind, 2020.

* * *

Shanna curled her fingers around the handle of her mug, trying to summon all her courage. She’d gotten her neighbor, Alicia, to invite her in, but under a false pretence. They were now sitting across from each other at Alicia’s kitchen table. But they couldn’t make small talk forever— and Shanna, especially, didn’t want them to.

She didn’t know Alicia that well. This was only the third or fourth time that she’d been in her house. But she’d developed a taste for gossip that had Alicia as its central subject. At the last block party, which Alicia had not attended, a few of her other neighbors had dealt her a very satisfying dose of it. They’d said, in low voices, as if afraid of being overheard, that Alicia had hypnosis for a hobby.

Shanna had been captivated by the idea. She’d leaned in closer, to hear more, without consciously deciding to do so. And when she’d asked them to elaborate, she’d breathed the words more than she’d spoken them. And then she’d felt a touch embarrassed, because she’d seen in the eyes of her acquaintances that that breathless plea for more information had come along with a look of hungry curiosity, or maybe even desperation.

She hadn’t cared about the embarrassment anymore when they had fleshed out their claim. They said she did it for fun— they suspected she used it for unseemly purposes, to seduce the unwilling, and the three women she’d been talking to had expressed, to different degrees, that they went out of their way to avoid being alone with the woman in question; there was something about her eyes, they said, that made them afraid they’d forget who they were, and do things they shouldn’t.

Shanna had done a bad job of covering up the keening need she’d felt within her at these words. Her three neighbors had given her looks of surprise, concern, and judgement. If Alicia really was as good at hypnosis as they suspected, then she was dangerous. She was dangerous enough that the three of them were uneasy about her, maybe even afraid. It wasn’t hard to see that they thought Shanna had no business feeling curious, even enticed by this danger. And they had even given her a warning not to be alone with Alicia herself. She’d heard the words they weren’t saying: she’ll eat you alive.

She’d had her own suspicions about Alicia before this, of course. She’d noticed her recurring visitors at all hours of the night— and she had taken special note of whenever Alicia had a stranger come to her door; whether it was a canvasser advertising some new service or asking for involvement in some cause. Often Alicia invited them in, and they wouldn’t emerge for hours, if not several days.

Shanna had watched through her blinds, wishing Alicia would leave hers open, but she never did. She would check back often, to see if Alicia’s visitors had emerged, but they never had. She always managed to catch them when they finally went out, though— they always had an almost identical look on their faces that Shanna found difficult to describe. It unnerved her, that they all had that spacey look about them, exactly identical. The recurring visitors wore it too. And when the neighbours at her block party had named the cause as hypnosis, the pieces had slotted into place for her.

She’d felt her obsession with Alicia, and whatever exactly she was doing with her visitors, growing. She’d always had a bit of a fascination with her. There was just an air about her that was hard to put into words. She’d picked up on it from the first time she’d met the woman. But with the strange visitors and their extended stays, and then, after that, the neighborhood gossip about Alicia’s hypnotic ability, her obsession had reached levels bordering on the unhealthy. She’d tried, wherever possible, to tease more gossip about Alicia out of anyone who could give it to her.

She’d practically befriended the entire neighborhood, just to subtly slip Alicia into conversation. Not everyone had heard the rumors, but most had. Even the ones who hadn’t gave Shanna delicious slices of information: strange things Alicia had said or done, oddities they had noticed about her which only made her more enticing to Shanna.

Her obsession fed on this information, and she’d watched with a keener eye the people going and coming from her next-door neighbor’s house, trying to pinpoint the exact words for the look they all shared.

She’d even broken down and gone to visit Alicia a few times herself, hoping that Alicia would do her magic, and keep Shanna there for days, to do whatever it was she did with the others. But Alicia had always been perfectly friendly with her, and perfectly normal. Not one odd comment, or behavior.

Eventually, Shanna had decided there was no choice for her but to ask Alicia to do it directly. She’d tried to picture what it would be like, the same way she tried to picture exactly what Alicia was doing with her visitors behind closed blinds, but there was only ever a blank in her mind. She couldn’t manufacture the images, because she didn’t know, but god, she wanted to.

When the women at the block party had said, “hypnosis,” it had shaken her even more badly than her face had let on. Hypnosis was a forbidden word for her— she didn’t let her mind go there, because part of her held such a desperate desire for it. It was a desire she could thank late night TV for; as a preteen, she had frequently snuck down to watch TV with the volume just barely loud enough to hear, after her parents were asleep. And she had stumbled on more than one trashy old movie that used hypnosis as a plot device. Pretty soon, the entire reason she snuck down to watch was just to catch a glimpse of this. She wasn’t picky; and there was an abundance of these trashy films.

She watched every possible variation: hypnosis by vampire, hypnosis by doctor, by psychiatrist, hypnosis with swinging pendants, hypnosis with spinning spirals. Her first orgasms as a young teen had come easily; the only stimulus she needed was the memory of the scenes in these films. Her hunger for this content had frightened her, because of the power it held over her. She did not allow herself to read about hypnosis. It got to the point where even hearing the word was enough to make her clench her thighs together.

When she’d gotten her first laptop, at the start of high school, her first move had been to download as many of those old movies to her hard drive, so she could watch them with her headphones, and no fear of being caught by her parents in the night when she should have been sleeping. This had only made her hunger stronger; as she got older, she watched her favorite scenes over and over. If she had had them on DVD, she would have undoubtedly worn the discs out until they were unwatchable.

She reached the point of being unable to even get through an entire scene without touching herself— then, she was unable to get through an entire scene without coming hard, and eventually, she couldn’t watch any of the scenes without having an orgasm, even when she wasn’t touching herself. As she had aged into a late teen, and then an undergraduate student, her friends had become more frank in their discussions of all things sexual, up to and including recommending pornography to each other, but she had kept her preferences secret. And she had never so much as watched a porno, recommended or not; those movies of hers more than did the trick. And besides, if the films her friends liked so much didn’t even contain hypnosis, what was the point? She doubted she’d even find them arousing.

The only disappointing thing about her beloved films were their endings. Inevitably, the hypnotic damage was undone. The victims were set free from the thrall of their evil hypnotists, often by the heroes of the films; clean-cut, moral characters. It annoyed her every time it happened, and yet, even so, she found herself watching the films from beginning to end. Every time, there was a whisper in her mind: what would it be like for the heroine if she was never saved by the hero? If she remained in the thrall of the hypnotist forever? What would the hypnotist do then?

The one hard boundary she kept with herself was refusing to do any research into hypnosis at all. She knew it existed out there, in the real world, and she also knew that if she ever crossed paths with a hypnotist for real, she wouldn’t stand a chance. So even in her post-graduated life, when one or two of her friends had espoused the values of hypnotherapy, she’d steered well clear.

So, though she had more than enough scenes of hypnosis stored up in her mind, she’d never been able to picture exactly what the process would look like, or feel like, for real. She’d tried to imagine it, many times, but her mind just couldn’t conjure the images for her. Not without more information— and, as the only way she kept control over this strange preference of hers was by deliberately denying herself this information, she was at a stalemate. And eventually, she tucked all of these experiences into the back of her mind.

So when she had heard, “hypnosis,” all of her pre-history had shot back into her consciousness, and she’d almost been clenching her thighs together where she stood. Not to mention that a rumored hypnotist living next to her had seemed like a huge neon sign; she’d resigned herself to never crossing paths with a real hypnotist for her own safety, to be protected from herself and her strange fixation. But one had found her without her even needing to look. And that had been enough to quiet her fears. One way, or another, she’d get Alicia to hypnotize her for real, whatever the consequences.

And, finally, now that she was sitting at Alicia’s kitchen table for the third time, she was going to do it. She’d worked up her nerve over the weeks and months that her obsession with the woman had been growing, and as she tensed her grip once more around the handle of her mug, she knew she was finally brave enough to come right out and say what she had so desperately wanted since she had seen hypnosis onscreen for the very first time.

She waited until Alicia trailed off into momentary silence, giving her her chance, and when she did, Shanna spoke up with a total non sequitur.

“Alicia, I’ve heard the rumors about you.”

Alicia didn’t react with surprise. She didn’t even shift in her chair. Without missing a beat, without even blinking, she looked right back at Shanna, and said, “What rumors are those?”

Shanna felt her throat go dry. If she spoke again, there was no turning back. She remembered the warning of the three women at the block party, and the unspoken one too. But now that she was sitting in front of Alicia, she was hoping Alicia would eat her alive, and leave nothing left. She hoped she would burn her away to ash; hoped she would devour her whole, so thoroughly that no hero could ever sweep in and free Shanna from her clutches.

“People say you practice hypnosis,” Shanna answered, and felt her cunt twinge just from speaking the word. Luckily, she kept her voice even. “They say you use it to seduce the unwitting; that they’re afraid to be alone with you.”

Something shifted in Alicia’s eyes that helped Shanna understand what her neighbors had meant. Her eyes had a quality now they had not had before, when the two of them had been chatting. It was predatory, and dark. Forget Alicia swallowing her whole— it looked like her eyes could do the job all on their own.

Alicia shifted forward in her chair, resting her clasped hands on the table. She leaned onto it, and the distance between the two of them felt very small to Shanna. The air was charged, just with a look from Alicia. And she understood her neighbors’ fear of Alicia; like this, with this new attitude, she was dangerous. And she hadn’t so much as said a word yet.

“You’re alone with me,” Alicia observed, her voice low. “You’ve been alone with me a few times now.”

“They warned me not to,” Shanna confessed. The words fell out of her on their own. She could hear her heart pumping in her ears.

“But here you are,” Alicia said. “I wonder why that is.”

There were so many thoughts in Shanna’s head that she couldn’t pick one to say. Luckily, Alicia spoke again.

“You’ve heard right about me. The rumours are true— I do hypnotize,” (and Shanna’s cunt twinged again, almost painfully this time) “the unwitting,” Alicia admitted. “Do you want to know why?”

Wordlessly, Shanna nodded.

“There’s nothing I enjoy more than taking a mind apart,” Alicia said, still with that glint in her eye. Shanna shivered in her seat, and Alicia’s eyes sparked again, clearly catching this movement. “And I never get tired of it, no matter how many times I do it. It’s just so satisfying to watch someone’s mind melt into mush with just the right amount of prompting.”

It was everything Shanna could do to keep her breathing even. She could feel that she was soaking her underwear through, even though she was clenching her thighs together hard, trying to keep the leakage in.

“They were right to warn you about me,” Alicia went on, the predatory note in her eyes translating into her voice. “But you’ve come to me like a poor little lost animal. Bad news for you; once I get started, I’m almost impossible to resist.”

Shanna swallowed a whimper, with some effort, even as she felt more of her arousal spilling out of her. Her mind was too fogged with lust to be coherent. The next words just spilled out of her.

“Please,” she said, her breath hitching around the word. “Please hypnotize me.”

The words seemed to dampen Alicia. She shifted back from the table, to lean against the back of her chair. “You want me to?”

More words poured out of Shanna’s mouth. “God, yes— it’s only been my fantasy forever. I want you to… I want… I want you to do whatever it is you do, whatever hypnosis is like in the real world and not just in a movie, and I want you to make me forget my own name, and I want you to hold me in your thrall forever and never set me loose.” By the end of it, she was rambling, but her heart was burning with desperation. She had waited for this moment so long, and for most of her life, she’d thought it would never happen for her. She was so close…

Alicia considered her. “Well, this is something new. I’ve never had someone ask me to do it. My trick is catching the ignorant off-guard, but you seem knowledgeable.”

Fear seized her. “Please, Alicia, you have to do it to me— I need it. I can’t go on living my life knowing you’re right here, that it could really be happening to me, but it’s not. It’s too cruel— you can’t send me away. Please.” She didn’t think she’d ever sounded so desperate, or had pleaded so hard for anything in her life. But if Alicia didn’t hypnotize her, she didn’t know how she could survive without it.

“You’re cute when you beg,” Alicia said, with the touch of a smile. “It’s a little out of the ordinary for me to do this by request, though. If I am going to do it— I need to know that you understand exactly what you’re asking for.”

“I understand,” Shanna pressed. “I want you to make your thrall— I want you to keep me under your power forever, and—“

Alicia pressed a finger to Shanna’s lips, making Shanna shiver again. “I get the idea. You understand, that would be quite the responsibility for me to take on— it’s not quite possible for me to do it that way. You’ve got to go on living your life in the outside world. But if, when you’re at home, and in all your personal time, you want this— I might be able to arrange that.”

Alicia withdrew her hand. “But you would be giving up your free will, essentially. All your time at home would be spent sinking deeper into my control of your mind— and when you weren’t doing that, you’d be over here with me, under my hypnosis.”

There was no point in repressing her vocalizations anymore. Shanna let the moan escape her that time. “Oh, yes— that’s what I want. I’ve always—“

Alicia cut her off. “I want to make sure you fully understand. Your mind will be enslaved to my will, Shanna. That’s a permanent, binding change. The rest of the people I hypnotize— I never take them that deep. I don’t enslave them so fully, but with you, I would; I would take you deeper than I’ve ever taken any of them, and so fundamentally change you that it can’t be undone. Do you understand me? There’s no taking it back once you’ve agreed.”

Shanna felt the weight of the words— the seriousness of what Alicia was offering her. But she had already passed the point of no return; she had been waiting her whole life.

“I understand, Alicia,” Shanna said, quietly. “Please do it to me— I want it to happen; I don’t want to wonder about it anymore, I want to know what it feels like.”

Alicia reached forward again, brushing Shanna’s cheek with the back of her hand. “Pretty girl,” she said, and hearing the words once was enough to make Shanna an addict. “You’ve needed this for such a long time, haven’t you?”

Shanna nodded, feeling that the room was spinning around her. Alicia turned her hand over, stroking along Shanna’s cheekbone with her thumb. “You’ll be a good pet for me, I can already tell— I’m glad you asked me. You’ve got so much devotion inside you, such a hunger to obey. It would be such a loss to waste that potential.”

Shanna’s heart was hammering harder than ever. She wondered if Alicia could feel it through her skin.

“I’m going to take you under,” Alicia said. “And then you never have to come back up— but I need you to get down onto the floor for me first.”

Shanna didn’t need to ask why. She understood; she needed what was about to happen next so badly that she couldn’t have stood delaying it long enough to follow Alicia to a different room. She appreciated that Alicia had understood this without being told.

The floor was hard and cold against her back, but she almost didn’t notice it, because Alicia was undoing the button on the crotch of her jeans, and rolling them back. Her eyes darkened when she saw the state of Shanna’s underwear. “Oh, you’re so perfect already,” she said, and she was peeling back Shanna’s underwear, too.

Shanna cried out at the first touch of Alicia’s fingers, swirling through her wetness, and then Alicia was lying beside her, her mouth close to Shanna’s ear.

“This will be quick, and easy— and once you’re under, there’s so much fun we can have. Just focus on the sensations— and I just want you to think about any old fantasies of yours— any time you’ve thought about hypnosis before today.”

Briefly, Shanna was reminded of how little Alicia knew her. She didn’t know about those old movies, still sitting on her hard drive, didn’t know how many times Shanna had brought herself off watching them. She hoped she would learn later. But those thoughts were brief, because she was spilling over into thinking about those movies. The glazed looks of the girls who watched the pendants or pendulums swing— the glazed looks of the girls who stared into the eyes of vampires and repeated everything they said. She’d mouthed along with them, to every word.

The pleasure mixed with her thoughts, and her thoughts mixed with the pleasure. She was on the brink of coming already— she could barely last.

“Nice and fast, Shanna,” Alicia spoke into her ear, and Shanna clenched hard on air. “I’m going to count back from three, and when I say, “one,” you’re going to come hard for me like the pretty girl you are… and then on the other side of that, you’ll be in deep, deep trance for me. And you can stay there forever, if you want.”

Shanna’s breathing was shallow, and she felt dizzy. It was really going to happen, it was really happening—

“Three,” Alicia spoke, and Shanna hoped she would hurry up. She was very afraid that she was going to come before Alicia was done counting. She was more turned on than she ever had been. It felt so much better when it was real; all those times she had gotten herself off were pathetic in comparison.

“Two,” Alicia said, and Shanna’s breathing sped up. She was so close, she could feel it building in her, about to consume her. I’ll know what it feels like, she thought. From now on, I’ll always know.

“One,” and it was the most powerful orgasm of Shanna’s life. Nothing she’d ever felt before could compare, and even as it was taking her body in rough convulsions, she could feel it blacking out her mind, and pulling her roughly into oblivion.

She had enough time to exhale, “ahhhhhh,” and hear the sound of her own exhalation, but her consciousness was slipping fast. There was room for one more thought— this is what it feels like, god yes, thank god— and then she knew no more.

* * *