The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: You must be at least 18 years old to read this story. It contains graphic sex and should not be read by those who find such aspects objectionable.

This story belongs to me and should not be used commercially without my permission.

I write for my own enjoyment and am sharing this with other members of the MC community after spending the last few years being entertained by numerous authors, too many to mention here.

Any feedback is appreciated. It can be emailed to me on .

Wishes Fulfilled

(mc,md,mf,hm)

By gs6gs6gs6

CHAPTER ONE

Cheryl gazed longingly into Craig’s blue eyes. It was her 25th birthday and after a romantic candlelit dinner for two they were back in each other’s arms at home. They kissed passionately. Craig’s strong arms making Cheryl yearn for more. They were the dream couple.

Craig was 27 years old, 6ft2″ tall with dark hair and a body that anyone looking at could tell he worked out. Cheryl was 25 years old, 5ft8″ with shoulder length black hair, deep brown eyes, smooth white alabaster skin that showed she was of Asian descent, lovely big lips and an amazing figure that turned heads wherever she went.

They had met at work where they headed up their respective departments. It was love at first sight. Anyone who knew them knew they were perfect for each other. It had not taken long for them to become an item and then move in together.

Now after three years together they were due to get married in a month’s time.

“I love you,” purred Cheryl as she felt Craig’s body against her, “I can’t wait to be your husband.” Craig held her tighter, “I love you too,” he responded.

Unfortunately for Cheryl and Craig life was just about to deal them a cruel twist of fate...

CHAPTER TWO

Mick leered at the photo of Cheryl as he wanked his 4-inch cock. His mind was filled with dirty fantasies involving Cheryl being his sex slave. In his fantasies he was fucking Cheryl with a huge 12-inch cock making her scream out his name, telling him what a whore she was and begging for his cum.

As he fixed his eyes on Cheryl’s body, especially her amazing 36D tits his cock could take no more. Taking aim he covered yet another of the pics he had of Cheryl.

“Oh fuck yesssssssss, take it Cheryl you slut,” he moaned before sitting back and admiring his work. It was yet another cum pic to add to his collection.

Mick was a dirty pervert. He loved wanking and more specifically he loved wanking over Cheryl. He lusted after Cheryl so much, just the thought of her made his cock hard. Unfortunately for Mick, Cheryl was way out of his league. He was 50 years old and looked like the dirty old man you meet in pubs on their own. He had never had a meaningful relationship in his life and the only sex he’d had was what he had paid for.

Mick believed all women were sluts, there to be lusted after and wanked over which is what he spent most of his time doing. He wanked 4-5 times a day at least, most of them involving Cheryl. He had even made dirty, perverted comments to Cheryl at work. Something he had been warned not to do, he was now on his final warning.

Because of this Cheryl hated Mick, as did Craig. The feeling was mutual, there was no man Mick hated more. He wanted to put the arrogant wanker in his place as he strutted around with Cheryl on his arm openly showing their affection for each other.

This was all a pipe dream for Mick, however life was about to play him a very fortunate hand...

CHAPTER THREE

Mick’s cock stirred as he eyed Cheryl up and down, his eyes finally resting on Cheryl’s tits. He was undressing her with his eyes. He wished she was wearing a more revealing outfit, Cheryl was always business like in the way she dressed, but she still looked stunning. Cheryl felt so exposed, she knew what he was doing and wanted to tell him to fuck off but the last thing she wanted was another confrontation.

Mick’s mind wandered, he was thinking of all his dirty wank fantasies. He desperately wanted to bend Cheryl over her desk and fuck her cunt or slide his cock between her succulent tits. All day he struggled to concentrate. By the end of the day he was feeling so horny he had to do something about it. Mick headed to one of his favourite haunts, a tiny cinema in Soho, the red light district of London. The cinema showed graphic porno films and was frequented by dirty men just like Mick.

It was to prove the best decision Mick would ever make.

Mick paid his entrance money and went to sit down, there were nine other men in the cinema all with their cocks out and wanking themselves as they watched the porno on the big screen in front of them. Mick started watching as the horny slut getting fucked screamed out loud. He quickly got hard. Mick took his tiny cock out and started wanking it, imagining the girl on the screen was Cheryl.

Suddenly a sexy figure appeared in front of the screen. She was stunning, 6ft, long black hair, big but firm tits and with distinctive Mediterranean skin. Mick blinked, she had appeared as if from nowhere.

“Well hello guys,” she said, there was a quiet mumble from the crowd. “Oh I’m very sorry to shock you but I am about to make this the greatest day of your life.”

“What the fuck are you talking about?” Shouted one guy from the audience.

“Oh I don’t blame you for being cynical, but I have ten very special necklaces here, one for each of you. Each necklace gives you ultimate power, the ability to alter reality.”

“Fuck off,” said another guy, “we just want to watch the film.”

“Well have it your own way,” replied the women as she walked up to me, “but you want to try it don’t you Mick?”

“How did you know my name?” Responded Mick, “I’ve never met you before in my life.”

“That is correct but I have special powers Mick, so go on take a necklace and put it on, then try wishing for something you want.”

Mick took the necklace guardedly. He was sure this woman was some kind of crank but he had nothing to lose. He put the necklace on and looked at the woman again. He felt rather foolish. “How do I use it?” He asked.

“Just rub the necklace and wish for something, anything you want. Make sure you say it out loud,” the woman added.

Mick thought about what to wish for, there was so much but everything escaped him until he looked down at his cock. He smiled to himself. Why not? He thought.

Mick began to rub the necklace, “I wish I had a huge cock that is 12 inches when I’m hard,” he said out loud so the whole audience could hear. There was some muffled laughter but then the necklace glowed, Mick looked down and there it was, amazingly he had a 12 inch cock.

“Fuck me,” he shouted, “it fucking worked.” Mick took hold of his big cock and looked at the woman.

She smiled, “See I told you it would, like I said it has special powers.”

All the other guys were crowded around looking at Mick and his newly acquired huge cock.

“But how?” Asked Mick, “and why us?”

“Ah there is a whole under world out there that you don’t want to know about, you were chosen because all you guys need a break in life. It is so unfair the way women tease you with their sexy bodies then expect you to act like you aren’t looking. Go on, Mick,” she added, “go on your way, the power is yours to use and abuse as you wish, I’m sure these other guys are anxious to try these necklaces out for themselves.”

“Thank you, thank you, thank you,” said Mick uncontrollably. “I will not waste this power, Cheryl is going to get what is coming to her.”

With that he left the cinema and walked around London contemplating his newly found power. He decided to have some fun with it, testing out its limits, if indeed it had any limits. He saw two horny 18 year olds walk down the street, “I wish you were dressed as cheerleaders and were lesbian lovers,” he said. The necklace glowed and they were each wearing sexy cheerleader outfits walking arm in arm down the road.

Mick continued to change women around him as he went home, sometimes making them lust after guys they would not normally look at, sometimes making them dress like sluts, sometimes making them lesbians. By the time he got home he knew this was no gimmick, the necklace actually worked.

Mick’s dirty little mind was in overdrive. He knew exactly what he wanted, he was just struggling to come to terms with the fact he could actually make it happen. He was pretty sure he could make Cheryl lust after him straight away, but that would be too easy and too pain free for Cheryl. After years of being teased by her hot body it was time for revenge. He wanted Cheryl to realise the power he could have over her and probably most of all he wanted to make Craig suffer.

Mick hatched his devious plan. He stripped naked, rushed to his bedroom and got all his pics of Cheryl out. He began wanking his cock, it felt so good. He was so big, his hand pumped his cock hard as he fantasised over fucking Cheryl knowing now it would become reality.

He thought of Cheryl and Craig at home. He had once overheard Cheryl while speaking to one of her friends saying Craig was very big in the trouser department, nine inches he had heard. The thought made him sick, Craig did not deserve a nine inch cock and from tonight he would no longer have it.

Mick rubbed the necklace, “I wish Craig had a tiny cock, only three inches when hard.” The necklace glowed. Mick let out a sinister laugh, “that will teach the arrogant git,” he said to himself, then he settled down to wank himself off over Cheryl.

CHAPTER FOUR

Craig and Cheryl sat arm in arm at home both oblivious to the events going on that would have such an impact on them. Craig’s arms were around Cheryl as she laid back on him.

Cheryl looked back at Craig, “Come on, let’s go to bed, I want to make love to you again so much.”

Craig stroked Cheryl’s hair, “Let’s,” he said allowing Cheryl to get up and following her up the stairs. They both got ready for bed, Cheryl wearing a sexy bra and knickers while Craig was in his boxers shorts. Cheryl loved Craig in boxers, it showed off his rippling chest. She walked up to him and their lips met. They kissed passionately for what seemed like an eternity, but every kiss was heaven for Cheryl. She finally broke the kiss and stood inches away from Craig.

Slowly Cheryl slipped off her bra and then her knickers. There were no words, there was no need for them. Craig took in Cheryl’s unparallelled beauty once again, he could never get tired of her body. He felt that familiar stirring once again and removed his boxer shorts.

It took a double take to realise something was not right. But as Craig looked down he realised his cock was smaller, much smaller.

“What the fuck?” Craig said, struggling to comprehend what was happening.

“Shit Craig, are you alright?” said Cheryl, concerned at the reaction of the love of her life.

“How can this happen. My cock has more than halved in size,” exclaimed Craig while wanking it, desperately trying to get it back to its original size.

“Here let me have a go,” said Cheryl anxiously. She took hold of Craig’s cock and wanked it but no matter how much she wanked it Craig’s cock would not respond.

“It’s no good,” said Craig, “the moment is gone, I’ll sort it out tomorrow.”

Cheryl took hold of Craig and kissed him again. “Don’t worry Craig, I love you so much.”

Cheryl and Craig settled down in bed together and fell asleep in each other’s arms totally unaware that Craig’s little problem was down to Mick. The problems however were only just beginning.

CHAPTER FIVE

Mick woke up early, he had to put the next part of his plan into action. He sat up in bed and rubbed the necklace, “I wish Cheryl wears high heels, stockings and suspenders, her sexiest bra and panties, a low cut top and a mini skirt to work today.” The necklace glowed, Mick got up and began getting ready for work.

CHAPTER SIX

Approximately five minutes later Cheryl got up, she headed over to her wardrobe and looked at her work clothes but for some reason unknown to Cheryl, she did not feel like wearing them today. No today Cheryl fancied a change. She wanted to look really sexy. She grabbed her sexy black top, a sexy mini skirt then went to her underwear drawer and got her sexy black bra and sexy black lace panties. She also got a pair of stockings and suspenders and headed to the bathroom where she showered and then got ready.

When Cheryl had finished getting ready she looked at herself in the mirror. She knew she looked good. She smiled to herself and went into the bedroom where Craig was now up.

He looked at Cheryl, she looked beautiful but he was shocked. Cheryl never usually wore an outfit like this to work.

“Wow Cheryl,” he said, “you look great but are you sure you want to wear that outfit to work?”

Cheryl thought for a moment, yes she did. “Yeah I do Craig, I just feel like dressing up today.”

“No problem Cheryl, I mean you look beautiful” said Craig trying to be understanding, “but you know Mick will be even worse than his lecherous self.”

The image disturbed Cheryl but her mind was set, “I know, but I can handle Mick. Sometimes a girl likes to dress sexily.”

“Well you certainly did that,” said Craig kissing Cheryl before they both headed off to work.

CHAPTER SEVEN

Mick was already at work as Craig and Cheryl entered. He was waiting for it but seeing Cheryl walk in made his cock even harder. Cheryl looked so horny. The outfit showed her amazing figure, her lovely big tits, her sexy ass and long legs. “Fuck me,” Mick muttered to himself as he followed Cheryl’s body all around the office.

Mick could not concentrate on his work, in fact he did not want to concentrate on work, he just wanted to leer at Cheryl’s body. He kept fantasising over fucking her for the first time and how hot it would be. He was tempted to do it there and then but this slow humiliation was much more fun.

During the course of the morning Cheryl caught Mick leering at her body as she walked past him. Mick’s eyes were fixed on her breasts. It made Cheryl feel so uncomfortable and she thought to herself how foolish she had been to wear such a sexy outfit to work. She gave Mick a filthy stare that left Mick knowing in no uncertain terms that she did not appreciate being gawped at before storming off in the opposite direction. Mick smiled to himself. It’s going to get much worse than that Cheryl he thought.

CHAPTER EIGHT

Later on in the day Mick had to go and see Craig in his office regarding a work related matter. As they talked Cheryl entered the room, she wanted to confirm when the next group meeting was and also their plans for the evening.

Mick kept his eyes firmly on Cheryl’s body as Craig and Cheryl discussed going out for another romantic meal. Craig could not believe how openly Mick had been staring at Cheryl and as she left the room he looked at Mick, “Cheryl’s body is not there for you to stare at like she is some piece of meat,” Craig said angrily.

Mick smiled, “Well she seems to have it on show today for us guys to leer at. I can’t help it, she makes my cock so hard.”

“That’s disgusting Mick, I don’t want to hear you use that kind of language, you’ve already been warned for the way you treat Cheryl,” Craig responded. Mick smiled again, “Well I’m sure she makes your tiny 3 inch cock hard.”

Craig’s attention was jolted, “What?” He replied as he thought back to the previous night.

“Oh don’t think I didn’t know about your little problem Craig, you see I was the cause of it,” said Mick revelling in the shock etched on Craig’s face.

“What the fuck are you talking about Mick?” Enquired Craig, not wanting to give anything away but desperate to find out how Mick knew.

“You won’t believe this Craig but I can assure you it’s true, you see last night I was in a cinema in Soho watching a porno movie,” began Mick.

“Fucking pervert,” said Craig.

“Yes, you’re right Craig but anyway I and nine other blokes were given this necklace,” Mick continued as he showed Craig the necklace hanging around his neck. “It has special powers Craig, it actually grants wishes.”

“You have fucking lost it Mick,” Craig said laughing out loud.

“Yeah that’s what I thought when I was given it but it works, that’s why last night I wished your cock would be a tiny 3 incher, what does Cheryl think of it?” Asked Mick.

“You are making this all up Mick, if it grants wishes fucking prove it,” challenged Craig. He knew Mick was making this up, yes he found it difficult to explain how he knew about his cock but there was no such thing as magic.

“Ok,” said Mick as he rubbed the necklace, “I wish you had ten copies of the porno mag Asian Babes in front of you on the desk.”

Craig saw the necklace and glow and then as if from nowhere ten copies of Asian Babes appeared on the desk in front of him.

“Fuck!” He exclaimed, “How did you do that?”

“He!He!” Mick chuckled, “I told you it worked Craig. And I intend to use it to my advantage, that’s why you now have a tiny 3 inch cock.”

“You wanker Mick, you can’t do this, you can’t have that much power. What are you going to do?” Enquired Craig now tinged with a little fear. He still did not completely believe Mick’s ludicrous proclomation but the copies of Asian Babes in front of him made him feel very uneasy.

“Well you will have noticed that Cheryl has dressed in a very sexy low cut top and mini skirt today. I think you will find that her outfits become even more revealing over the next few days. She’ll become a bit of an exhibitionist in fact,” explained Mick.

“Fucking tosser,” replied Craig.

“Oh that’s just the start of it Craig, by the time I’ve finished with her Cheryl will be my sex slave, she’ll do anything for my body, she’ll lust after me so much and be my dirty little whore. I can’t wait to get hold of her body Craig,” said Mick. You could hear the pleasure in his voice as he told Craig that he was going to fuck his fiance.

“Never Mick, Never,” responded Craig. Mick had pushed him too far. “Cheryl hates you and will never go near you. I won’t let it happen Mick, you can’t change how people feel about one another.”

“I can and I will Craig, I’m going to make Cheryl think you are the most repulsive, ugliest guy she has ever met. She’ll hate you even more than she hates me at the moment.”

“Fuck off Mick, I’m going to fucking get you for this. I’ll tell Cheryl and we’ll go to the police. You are a fucking disgusting man,” slammed Craig.

“You won’t be able to Craig,” said Mick rubbing the necklace, “I wish that you won’t be able to inform or talk to anyone about my special powers.” The necklace glowed as Mick continued, “There, now what have you and Cheryl got planned for tonight?” Asked Mick.

“We’re going out for an Italian meal Mick,” responded Craig.

“He!He!, not anymore you’re not, I think Cheryl will get a sudden urge to go out and get some more clothes that show off her amazing body. And I got you those porno mags for a reason Craig as you’ll find yourself feeling very horny in Cheryl’s absence,” instructed Mick.

“Fuck off Mick, I’m not a pervert like you. I don’t need to use dirty porno mags,” said Craig as Mick left the office.

Craig took a huge breath then hid the porno mags. He had to tell Cheryl, he walked the short distance to her office. She would not believe what he had to tell her.

“Hi Darling,” he said.

“Hi gorgeous,” replied Cheryl, “What can I do for you?”

Craig tried to tell Cheryl but no words came out of his mouth. All that occurred was an awkward silence.

“Are you alright?” Asked Cheryl.

“Yeah, are we still going for dinner tonight?” Asked Craig, he would approach the problem from a different angle.

“Yeah, of course, we’ve got a table booked at 7, why?” Cheryl responded.

Craig breathed a huge sigh of relief, Mick had been wrong, he could not control other people.

“Oh I was just checking, I’m having a bad day and I really want to be alone with you tonight,” said Craig.

“Me too,” said Cheryl but then she paused. “Oh no Craig, can we postpone tonight, it’s just I have to go shopping to get some new outfits.”

Craig was aghast, this could not be happening he thought to himself.

“Why do you need to go shopping Cheryl, you have enough clothes at home. Can you go tomorrow night?” Craig pleaded.

“No Craig, I REALLY want to go tonight, I’m getting tired of my current clothes, I need a change. We’ll go to dinner tomorrow night, ok” explained Cheryl.

Craig was distraught, Mick had been right and Craig was beginning to panic, he desperately wanted to warn Cheryl but no matter how he tried he could not.

“Ok,” he finally agreed, “I’ll see you when you get back, don’t spend too much.” Craig kissed Cheryl, she smiled, “I won’t, Love you,” Cheryl responded, Craig felt mildly comforted. “Love you too,” he added before leaving the office.

As he walked out he saw Mick who was smiling, “What’s wrong Craig? Cheryl changed your plans for tonight. Oh well, you’ll have to spend it wanking off over hot Asian sluts.”

“Fuck off,” Craig said before storming back into his office.

Cheryl reflected, why had she changed her mind, why did she want to go shopping so desperately. But she did. In fact she could barely wait until the end of work. As soon as the day was over Cheryl was out of the door and made a trip to the shops.

At first Cheryl decided she needed more underwear, but she did not want to get her usual functional bra and knickers. Cheryl wanted to get skimpy underwear, the skimpier the better. All of her bras she purchased were two sizes too small but as she tried them on Cheryl thought her breasts looked better and they were so much more comfortable.

Cheryl also bought panties, very tiny ones. Many of them were thongs. Cheryl never liked thongs before but she knew now she looked much better in them. As Cheryl tried the underwear on she began to feel sexy, she kept looking at her body in the mirror thinking how lucky it was that she had a figure where this underwear looked so good.

Cheryl then moved onto another shop where she bought even more outfits. All of the outfits were more revealing than Cheryl’s current clothes. Usually Cheryl hated showing off too much of her body as perverts like Mick just leered at her and made her feel uncomfortable but today Cheryl wanted to show off her body. The outfits she bought were all low cut, all showing off her big and firm breasts and the skirts were micro in length. Cheryl also bought stockings and suspenders and numerous pairs of high-heeled shoes.

Cheryl went to pay for the outfits but as she walked past the school uniform section a strange urge overtook her. Cheryl wanted to buy school uniform, she changed direction and picked out the sexiest combination possible and tried it on. She felt so naughty but she knew she had to get it. Cheryl added it to her collection and then bought all the outfits. She had never spent so much on clothes in her entire life but somehow she felt she needed them.

Cheryl left the store and was about to head home when she saw a sex shop with a French Maid’s outfit in the window. She smiled to herself, Why not? She thought, I’ve already got a school uniform and I need more uniforms in my collection. Cheryl went into the sex shop, she’d never been in one before in her life. She looked around at the dirty men in there, they all noticed her and were eyeing her body up, wondering what she would buy.

Cheryl got hold of the French Maid’s outfit, then she grabbed the nurses uniform before finally getting the cheerleader’s outfit. She also couldn’t resist getting some of the sexy underwear for sale in the shop. By now Cheryl was feeling extremely sexy, she caught a glimpse of the porno movies on sale. She found herself moving towards them. Cheryl had never watched a porno before, she found them degrading and insulting but now she was looking at them with more than a twinge of interest. Two dvds particularly caught her eye, “Sluts in Uniform” and “Sexy Secretaries.” Cheryl smiled to herself, why not? She thought again as she picked them up to buy them.

Cheryl looked around, the eyes of the guys in the shop were all fixed on her. She could feel her face go red in embarrassment but she just could not control her desire for the sexy uniforms or the porno movies. Cheryl went to the counter to pay for everything. All the time the guy serving Cheryl leered at her undressing her with his eyes, probably imagining her in the outfits she was purchasing. Cheryl felt like telling him to piss off but she was the one buying the outfits and the pornos. She paid for them as quickly as possible and then headed for home.

CHAPTER NINE

Craig worked later than usual as Cheryl was going out, but eventually he packed up taking the porno mags with him to dispose of and headed for home. He got himself a bite to eat and then showered. It was as he showered that he began to feel horny. Craig began to wank his cock, it may only have been three inches but it was still good to wank. Oh man Craig felt so horny, he wanted to wank off over a hot slut. Then he remembered the porno mags. He also remembered Mick’s prediction earlier in the day. Craig tried desperately to resist the temptation but it was too much. He felt so horny and needed to wank himself off to some hot slut in a porno mag.

Craig finished his shower, got the porno mags and started looking through them. This was so hot he thought, so many hot Asian babes to choose from but there was one hot slut that made him particularly horny. Lucy had long black hair, brown eyes and lovely big tits. Craig wanked his cock hard, he was imagining fucking Lucy, his eyes fixed on her pics. This was such a great feeling he thought. Craig wanked his cock harder and harder, feeling his hard three incher. It was too much and as he took aim at Lucy’s pics. He wanted to cover her tits. With one final wank Craig’s cum hit Lucy’s pic.

“Oh fuck yessssssssss,” moaned Craig, “you are such a horny slut Lucy,” Craig said as he admired his work. He still felt so horny. Over the next two hours Craig proceeded to wank himself off many more times over the hot sluts especially Lucy. Eventually he tidied up, hiding the now sticky porno mags away and settled down to wait for Cheryl. Craig began to feel embarrassed over his wank session. Why had he felt so horny? Mick had been right about the necklace and he feared what was going to come next. He tried to think of a way to stop Mick but he was out of ideas.

Craig’s chain of thought was interrupted by Cheryl’s arrival back home. “Hi darling,” said Cheryl as she walked into the lounge. “Hi Cheryl,” responded Craig, “Did you have a good time? Wow how much money did you spend?” Asked Craig looking at the amounts of bags Cheryl was carrying.

“Oh not too much,” said Cheryl lying. “It doesn’t look like that,” joked Craig, “well let’s see then what did you buy?”

“Oh not now Craig, I want to surprise you with them when I wear them,” said Cheryl defensively, “I’m just going upstairs to sort the outfits out.”

With that Cheryl disappeared upstairs to sort out her clothes and to hide the porno films. She rejoined Craig and they settled into each other’s arms, “What have you been doing while I was out shopping?” Asked Cheryl.

“Oh nothing much,” replied Craig, “just watching TV.” Craig added not wanting to tell Cheryl of his long wank session.

Cheryl looked into Craig’s eyes, “I’m sorry about dinner Craig, we’ll go tomorrow. I don’t know what got into me, I just desperately wanted to go shopping tonight.”

Craig tried once again to say it was due to Mick’s necklace but no words came out, “That’s alright Cheryl,” he ended up saying.

“I love you Craig, I love you so much,” added Cheryl. The words sent a thrill through Craig’s heart. “I love you too Cheryl, I never want to let go of you.”

Craig and Cheryl kissed passionately again. Buying all the sexy outfits had made Cheryl feel sexy, and she wanted to make love to Craig, “Come on Craig, let’s go upstairs now, I’ll make it up to you for missing dinner.”

Craig was exhausted from his wank session, made his excuses, “Ummmmm Cheryl, can we not make love tonight, I’ve had a tough day, I just want to hold you tonight.”

“No problem,” replied Cheryl, slightly disappointed at having no release from how sexy she felt.

Craig and Cheryl went to bed and feel asleep in each other’s arms.

CHAPTER TEN

Mick went straight home after work. He had just had the most unbelievable day and now he was feeling horny. He was going to spend the whole evening wanking over Cheryl. He got his collection of pictures out and began wanking his huge cock imagining Cheryl out shopping at that very moment buying all those sexy outfits. These outfits she would end up modelling for Mick, Mick thought about Cheryl in a French Maid’s outfit, in school uniform, in a nurses outfit and as a sexy cheerleader.

The fantasies made Mick so horny. In just two days time he would have Cheryl’s body for real. It was difficult to wait but the whole plan was worth it. As he fixed his eyes on Cheryl’s pic he told her what he thought of her.

“Go on Cheryl, you whore, you love that don’t you, take my huge cock you slut,” he mouthed. He could hold back no longer and covered yet another pic of Cheryl.

“Ohhhhhh yesssssssssss Cheryl you slut,” he said as he felt his cum shoot all over Cheryl.

Mick looked at his cock, he wanted it hard again straight away. No problem he thought to himself. He rubbed the necklace, “I wish I was hard whenever I want to be and I wish I could control when I and anyone else cums.”

The necklace glowed and Mick willed his hard again. In an instant it was, he smiled to himself, that’s better he thought as he targeted yet another Cheryl pic.

Mick spent the entire evening wanking. It was his best wank session ever and by the end of the night he was desperate to get to work the next day. Mick put his pics away and headed for bed.

CHAPTER ELEVEN

Mick woke up early again the next day. It was time to put the next stage of his plan to work. He rubbed the necklace, “I wish Cheryl would wear five inch high heels, a sexy bra and thong that she bought yesterday, a very low cut top and a micro skirt that she bought as well to work today.” The necklace glowed. And like the previous day Mick got up to get ready for work.

CHAPTER TWELVE

Five minutes later Cheryl stirred, she got up and selected her underwear. It was a skimpy bra and sexy thong that she purchased the previous evening. Then she went to her wardrobe and picked out a very low cut blue top and a micro skirt. Cheryl showered and then put on her new outfit. She looked at herself in the mirror. There was a seed of doubt, surely this outfit wasn’t appropriate for work Cheryl thought, but she looked good in it and really wanted to wear it. She had a great body, why shouldn’t she show it off. Her mind made up, Cheryl headed back to the bedroom where Craig was now awake.

He took one look at the outfit and had to do a double take. What was Cheryl thinking? She couldn’t possibly wear that to work.

“Cheryl,” said Craig, “you cannot wear that to work, you just can’t.” Craig pleaded. He had a good idea who was responsible for it but the thought of the guys leering at Cheryl in that outfit made him angry.

“Why can’t I?” responded Cheryl. “I like the way I look, I like to look sexy.”

“Cheryl, if we were going out after work, I would love what you are wearing but it just isn’t appropriate, I mean when have you ever worn a skirt so short and that top barely covers your breasts,” Craig continued.

“I know it’s more revealing than my usual outfits but that’s why I went shopping last night. I want to dress up a bit more,” said Cheryl.

“But you know what Mick is going to be like, his eyes were literally out of his head yesterday and that outfit is much more revealing,” Craig argued.

“Oh Craig, I’m not going to change my dress for Mick. I’m not going to give him that power,” Cheryl said ironically. “If he crosses the line we can sack him anyway. Now come on, you need to get ready or we’ll be late for work.

Craig agreed reluctantly and they headed off to work.

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Mick could not believe his luck, Cheryl’s outfit was amazing. He leered at her hot body. Cheryl’s tits were barely constrained in her top and the skirt showed off her sexy legs and ass. As Cheryl strutted around in her five inch heels all the guys could not stop looking. Mick’s cock was so hard.

By mid-morning he decided to talk to Cheryl in her office. He made up a reason and went to see her. Mick’s eyes never left Cheryl’s body. She looked so horny and Mick imagined her bent over the desk begging for his cock. Cheryl could see Mick leering at her. She wanted to tell him to fuck off and stop treating her like a piece of meat but she resorted to folding her arms to stop him openly staring down her top at her breasts.

Mick left the office smiling, Cheryl’s body fixed in his mind. He decided to go and taunt Craig, going into his office.

“Morning Craig,” he said brightly, “so did you have a good wank session last night?” Mick mocked.

“Fuck off,” responded Craig.

“Oh there’s no need to be so rude Craig,” said Mick.

“I don’t have to answer your fucking questions Mick,” added Craig.

“Yes, you’re right Craig but I can change that,” said Mick with a huge grin on his face. He rubbed the necklace, “I wish Craig was forced to answer every question I ask him truthfully,” the necklace glowed.

“So did you have a good wank session last night then Craig?” Repeated Mick.

Craig looked at Mick, he wanted to tell him to fuck off again but he felt a strange sensation, “Yeah it was great, I wanked off for two hours.” As soon as he said it Craig regretted it, “Oh fuck,” he said out loud.

“Oh good, I’m glad Craig? Did the copies of Asian Babes help out?” Continued Mick.

“Oh yeah, I covered them in my cum especially one model, Lucy. She is so horny,” Craig answered.

“Nice to hear Craig,” replied Mick, “I had a great wank session over Cheryl last night imagining her as my sexy slut.”

“I’m fucking warning you Mick, stop talking about my fiance like that,” Craig hit back.

“I can’t help it Craig, she looks so horny in that outfit today showing off her tits and ass, I bet every bloke is going to wank over her today. Did she buy it last night?” Asked Mick.

“Yes, she must have,” replied Craig, “and I’m warning you Mick, stop leering at my fiance. Cheryl does not appreciate being gawped at like she is on show.”

“Yeah I noticed that just a minute ago. A pity really, a body like that should be on show for us blokes, especially me,” Mick continued. “I know I’ll do something about it,” said Mick smiling.

He rubbed the necklace, “I wish Cheryl would become an exhibitionist, unable to resist showing off her body in skimpy outfits. I wish that whenever a bloke leers at her tits she would push them out subconsciously for us blokes to ogle.”

“There, that’s better,” said Mick, “I think I’ll go and see your fiance again now.”

“I hate you Mick,” Craig responded, to which Mick just smiled and left the office. He headed straight for Cheryl’s office.

“Hi Cheryl, it’s me again,” said Mick as he took in her body again, especially those tits. Cheryl looked at Mick, she wanted to tell him to fuck off and stop staring at her breasts but for some reason she pushed her breasts forward a little so Mick could check them out. Mick did not need an invitation. He openly stared down Cheryl’s top at her tits. Cheryl could see it but there was nothing she could do about it. Mick smiled and continued talking, all the time taking in Cheryl’s ample charms. He could have stayed there all day but eventually dragged himself away.

Cheryl looked at her body. She loved the reaction she was getting and she definitely loved her new outfits. In fact she couldn’t wait to try the other more revealing outfits on. Cheryl got an urge to walk around the factory floor. She usually tried to avoid going into the factory as it was full of lecherous men but the idea of being eyed up by these dirty old men suddenly appealed to Cheryl.

Cheryl entered the factory, as soon as she did she could feel all the eyes of the blokes on her. You could almost hear the intake of breath from the guys as they admired Cheryl in her sexy outfit. Cheryl knew she should have felt disgusted but the attention only seemed to encourage her. She strutted around adding an extra sway to her walk that was only accentuated by the five inch heels she was wearing. Cheryl was also pushing out her breasts making sure every guy was eyeing them up.

Cheryl felt so guilty, she was so glad Craig wasn’t there as he would have been going mad but she couldn’t control herself. Showing off her body to these guys felt so good.

Mick had seen Cheryl walk towards the factory. Intrigued by how the blokes would react, he had followed all the time checking out her sexy ass. He watched as Cheryl bought the factory to a standstill. Every guy leered at her no doubt fantasising what it would be like to fuck her.

As Cheryl walked around the factory she dropped her pen. She was careful to bend down and pick it up without revealing more than she already was in her outfit. Mick smiled to himself as he had another wicked idea. He rubbed the necklace again, “I wish Cheryl would only be able to bend from the hips, and I wish she would drop the pen again in front of me and then bend over to accidently show me her tits.”

Cheryl carried on walking around, when she caught sight of Mick just in front of her. She wondered what he was doing in the factory as she felt his perverted eyes on her body. Then Cheryl dropped her pen again, “Oh shit,” she said as she tried to bend from her knees but somehow she had forgotten how to. She found herself bending from the hips.

Mick leered at Cheryl’s tits in front that were barely concealed by her sexy black bra. He was fantasising over getting hold of them and mauling them as Cheryl moaned in pleasure. He could also see every other guy in the factory checking her tits out. He knew they would be fantasising over Cheryl as soon as they could. Cheryl picked the pen up, she could not help but notice Mick checking her out, she gave him another dirty look but Mick just smirked. Both he and Cheryl knew she had given him a great view of her breasts.

Mick didn’t want to stop there, rubbing the necklace again he was about to make another wish, “I wish Cheryl would drop the pen again and bend over in front of me to accidently show her ass.”

Almost on demand Cheryl dropped her pen again. “Oh fuck,” she said to herself as she bent over. This time her ass was facing Mick and as she bent from her hips Cheryl’s micro skirt rode up to reveal her tiny thong and sexy ass. Once again Mick fixed his eyes on Cheryl, imagining he was pounding her ass. He couldn’t wait to show her what a slut she could be. The blokes in the factory clearly could not believe what they were seeing. The normally conservatively dressed Cheryl was in a low cut top and micro skirt and bending over in front of them so they had a great view of her tits and ass.

Cheryl picked the pen up again and once again spotted Mick leering at her. She was angry now as well as embarrassed and stormed past Mick, “Pervert,” she said before leaving the factory to return to her office.

Mick returned to his desk. This really was proving even better than he could ever have expected. He had seen more of Cheryl’s body than he ever thought likely and the main course was still to come.

It was time for Mick to execute the next stage of his plan. He rubbed the necklace, “I wish Craig would feel horny until the end of the day over the porno mags he wanked over last night. I wish he will have an overwhelming desire to visit the sex shops after work to buy more porno mags and films and then visit a seedy strip joint where he can wank off to the dancers.”

The necklace glowed, Mick laughed to himself, that was Craig dealt with he thought, now for Cheryl. Mick rubbed the necklace again, “I wish Cheryl will feel extremely horny when she gets home tonight and will have an overwhelming desire to masturbate as she watches the porno films she bought yesterday.” Mick paused, he was enjoying this so much, “I wish that Cheryl’s mind becomes really dirty as she masturbates and that her language becomes extremely vulgar only using words like tits, ass and cunt. I also wish that Cheryl will fantasise over me, having the dirty fantasies that I have involving her. I wish Cheryl gets hornier than she ever has done while fantasising over me and has her most powerful orgasms ever. I also wish that Cheryl shaves her cunt tonight as she fantasises.”

The necklace kept glowing, Mick sat back and thought of the effect the wishes would have on Cheryl and Craig. “That will teach you, you sexy cockteasing slut,” he said.

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Craig sat in his office, he was working hard when suddenly he thought of his wank session the previous night. Man that was hot he thought, the sluts in the mags were so hot. He had Lucy’s body firmly pictured in his mind and he felt his cock harden.

Craig knew he had work to do but no matter how hard he tried to concentrate on it images of Lucy and the other sluts kept reappearing. He played with his cock discreetly beneath his desk. He could have wanked it there and then.

As he thought about Lucy riding his cock as her tits bounced up and down in front of him, Cheryl entered his office. Craig shuffled in his seat uncomfortably.

“Hi darling,” he said desperately trying to bring his mind back out of the gutter.

“Hi Craig,” said Cheryl, “I was just checking that you had booked the restaurant for tonight.”

Craig thought about dinner. Just minutes earlier he had been desperate to go to dinner with Cheryl but he knew he would not be able to concentrate over dinner. He felt horny and he had to do something about it.

Craig had to think quickly, “Oh Cheryl, I totally forgot, can we take a raincheck on dinner tonight, the football is on TV and a few of us guys are going out to watch it. I’m really sorry.”

Cheryl frowned, “After all the fuss you made yesterday, you are doing the same to me today.”

“I know Cheryl, and I’m really sorry but we will definitely go tomorrow, I promise,” said Craig.

“Well, ok, I suppose I deserve it after yesterday. Have a good night anyway, don’t drink too much,” teased Cheryl. She came up to kiss Craig. Craig did not want to move from his chair for fear of showing his hard-on.

“I won’t, see you later love, have a nice evening,” Craig said.

He was relieved as Cheryl left his office, Craig gave his cock a feel through his suit. “Oh yesssssss,” he said, “I’m so fucking horny.”

Craig did no work for the rest of the day. All he could think of was going out later on. He had a desperate need to go to some sex shops where he would stock up on some new porno mags. He hoped he could find some more with Lucy in.

At the end of the day Craig left quickly and headed for Soho. He felt a surge of excitement as he went into the first sex shop. He could not believe his luck. There were so many porno mags there and porno films.

Craig looked around taking in the amount of wank material. He could have got his cock out and wanked it straight away but he had to resist the temptation. All he knew was that he had to buy as many porno mags and films as possible.

Craig took his time, moving from sex shop to sex shop. He could not believe his luck as he found many copies of Asian Babes featuring Lucy. He bought every single one of them, each time he would get a sneak peak of Lucy. She was so horny he thought to himself.

Craig also bought porno films, he was tempted by films with Asian sluts and lesbians. He’d never bought a porno film before. In fact up until tonight he thought they were degrading to women but now he wanted to see these horny sluts performing in front of the camera.

After he’d bought his collection of porno mags and films Craig was so hard. He needed a wank desperately. Craig felt so dirty, he’d walked around Soho with Cheryl before and spotted the dirty old perverts. Both he and Cheryl had joked about them thinking how sad they looked. Now Craig was one of the dirty perverts.

It was no use Craig needed relief, he found a public toilet and locked the door while reaching for a pic of Lucy. He got his tiny cock out and began wanking it. It felt sooooooooooo good to Craig as he fixed his eyes on Lucy’s body. He fantasised over sliding his cock into her huge tits. He wished his cock was nine inches like it used to be, that really could have fucked Lucy’s tits.

Craig began to fantasise over fucking Lucy. He built up his rhythm, he was having trouble keeping his voice down as he got closer and closer to cumming. Finally it was too much, with one final wank he let go of his jism. It felt amazing. Craig smiled to himself, although he felt so dirty he loved the feeling. He came out of the toilet still feeling horny and decided to find a seedy strip joint.

Craig had no trouble finding a seedy strip joint in Soho. He paid his money and walked in, looking around at the horny women. At that time Cheryl was the furthest person from his mind. Craig took his time, checking every hot slut out. So many of them were hot and Craig checked everyone out, leering at their bodies unashamedly.

One particular woman took his eye. Her name was Maria, she was 5ft7″, Asian looks, with long black hair and brown eyes. In addition she had lovely big tits that she was showing off in a low cut purple top. Craig undressed her with his eyes, he had to have a dance with her. He walked over and asked Maria for a dance, she nodded and led him to a quiet corner of the club, where she began her routine. Craig sat back and watched, Maria had such a sexy figure. He was already hard as Maria removed her top to show off her tits.

Craig fixed his eyes on her tits. They were so big with lovely nipples. He fantasised over getting hold of them. Maria smiled as she teased Craig, it was obvious he was very turned on. As the dance ended Craig knew he wanted it to continue. He paid more money and Maria continued to dance for him. Craig was so horny. He watched Maria dance as he fantasised over fucking her. He carried on paying for dance after dance, paying out so much money on her.

Eventually Craig stopped paying for dances with Maria and went back to check out the other sluts. He watched jealously as other punters paid for Maria to dance. Later on he could not resist having another dance with her.

Craig walked over to Maria and asked for a dance. Maria smiled clearly making her money for the evening. Craig watched Maria strip, his cock was so hard at this point especially as Maria cupped her tits and slid a finger down in between her cleavage.

After a few dances Maria moved up close to Craig, “You know if you pay extra we can go somewhere private and you can wank off over me as I dance.”

Craig’s eyes lit up, “Oh yessssssssss,” he mumbled.

“Follow me,” said Maria as she led him to a separate room. There were other dancers there all performing. Craig looked around and saw that each guy had his cock out and was openly wanking over the dancer. The whole scene felt so erotic as he sat down.

“Enjoy,” said Maria as she continued dancing. Soon Craig had his eyes fixed on Maria. He felt his cock harden. Maria smiled as she danced, bending over and cupping her tits. She looked at Craig’s crotch. Craig could hold back no longer, he unzipped his trousers before he pulled down his boxer shorts to display his three inch cock.

He felt so embarrassed as Maria looked at his cock. He knew she was thinking how small his cock was. He used to love his nine inch cock but now he was so tiny. Maria continued dancing and Craig wanked his cock.

Craig had never given any thought to cheating on Cheryl before. Up until the previous night all his fantasises involved Cheryl as well, but at that moment he desperately wanted to fuck Maria.

“Go on,” said Maria, “wank your cock for me.”

Craig needed no second invitation, he wanked his cock harder and harder as Maria danced more and more provocratively. He was close to cumming. Maria moved up close, “Cum for me,” she whispered. Craig felt his cum rising and moaned, “Oh yessssss, Maria, yesssssssss.” He let go of his jism for the second time that evening. Craig felt so good. He looked at Maria who smiled.

“Oh thank you Maria,” said Craig, “that was so good.”

“That’s ok,” replied Maria, “I’m glad you enjoyed it.”

“Oh I did Maria, so much,” said Craig paying Maria her money as he continued leering at her tits.

Craig left the club to head for home. As he reflected on the night’s events he became very embarrassed. He’d spent a small fortune on porno mags, films and on a stripper. Why had he felt so horny? He’d lost control of his desires. He felt so guilty, he desperately had wanted to go out with his beloved Cheryl but somehow his mind had been changed. Craig was pretty sure that Mick was responsible for making him do such perverted things but there was apparently nothing he could do to stop him.