The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

With Just the Right Focus

Chapter 2

Mary literally peeled her damp skin away from mine. She stepped past her husband, Mark, who sat contentedly on the floor in front of his naked daughter. Mark had finished consuming my seed from her warm, slick cunt. Mary walked to the bar and poured herself a martini. A real martini. With gin, not vodka, dry vermouth and two olives. As she took a sip, she surveyed the room.

I extended the footrest on the recliner and eased back to observe her next action. Carol was still glowing in the aftermath of at least three orgasms. Finally, Mary spoke.

“So, Mark. How was your day?”

I couldn’t stop myself from a little chuckle. It seemed liked such a mundane question considering the circumstances.

Mark, the only clothed person in the room, paused to allow for my laugh before responding. “It was good, how was yours?”

I looked at Carol. She was comfortably on her side on the couch with her arms folded in front of her and her knees to her belly. She beamed a satisfied smile at me while her parents chatted on about their completely unusual day as if nothing significant had happened.

I noticed the time and decided to get back to my family. I commanded Mary to remember all of this, but mention it to no one and to carry on as she had before. Unless she was alone with both her husband and daughter. Then, she should should sexually use Carol in any way she liked. She was also to allow Mark to watch, but not participate.

I was cruel to Mark. I commanded him to also remember all of this and to do all that he could to protect and satisfy his wife. I commanded him to be subservient to me at all times. But I also commanded him to find it simultaneously disgusting and exhilarating that he had eaten cum out of his daughter. I left him with an itch that couldn’t be scratched. He would be attracted to his daughter, but be utterly repelled by the attraction. Both urges would be strong. I was curious about how that would play out with him. As soon as the mental seeds were planted, I could see by his behavior how the conflicting commands confused him. He couldn’t drag his eyes away from Carol’s naked frame. At the same time, his face contorted in an obvious attempt to reject the images.

I commanded Carol to simply please her mom. Whether it was something as simple as cleaning her room or getting to school on time, her mind would make satisfying Mary her greatest desire. I commanded her to not mention anything sexual to anyone outside of her family and to break off the relationship with her boyfriend. Basically, I wanted Carol to be a good girl for her mom in public and a very bad girl for her at home. I also programmed her to be repulsed by her father in every way. That was mean. I was quickly becoming corrupted and quickly corrupting people around me.

Mary begged me to stay. I was tired, and a bit sore. As I left, I peaked past Mary’s beautiful and naked breasts to see The growing bulge in Mark’s pants while he stared at a now sleeping Carol. That was an interesting early indicator on the results of my commands.

I had made a decision to not use my powers, the gift, “it” on my family. That seemed to be the line for me. I was totally fine using a teenage girl and her parents for sex. It was a strange set of scruples, no doubt. I reminded myself of the rule on the way home. I kissed my wife hello and went through the rest of the evening as normally as possible. I lived up to my personal commitment. On that day.

The following day was Friday. I went in to the office, spoke to my boss and ensured him that a new special project would keep me out of the office. He shouldn’t concern himself with the progress on it. Corporate funding. Just like “Fight Club.” Although that was small potatoes financially, I preferred to be under the radar a bit. Besides, money is nice but it has relative value. When you can do almost anything you want without it, how much do you really need?

That left me with a lot of spare time. While school was on, my kids would be out of the house during the day. But I would go stir crazy without something to do. I drove around a bit. I could get access to virtually anything I wanted. Go jam with whatever big touring act was in town? Sure. Make myself useful and find ways to improve other peoples’ lives? I guess. Spend time with the local and state government to try to make some actual positive changes? Could do that. Make peace in the Middle East? Might actually be able to do that. Oddly, I found myself at our neighborhood grocery store simply because I wanted to stop driving around aimlessly. I didn’t know what to do. I really didn’t have an immediate desire to visit Mary’s family. I bought a few canned goods and dropped them in the donation barrel at the front of the store just to do a good deed. Meh. Ultimately, I was driven by an almost unquenchable desire for sex.

I was losing the internal struggle between good and evil. I wasn’t just losing the battle, I was embracing the loss. If I weren’t so damned vane, it would have occurred to me to be concerned about my own sanity and well-being.

“Screw it,” I said out loud to no one in particular as I turned and browsed the backlit signs atop the entrances to businesses that shared the strip center with the grocery store. I grinned as I saw the glowing letters spelling out the name of the day spa.

I walked into the door to an tastefully appointed waiting room. Soothing music softly trumped the delicate sound from the waterfall. Clean lines, classy paintings of fields and flowers, comfortable furniture, and the aromas of floral oils made a surprising contrast to the stark grey parking lot. This place was much more elegant than I had envisioned. A cheerful, plump Asian lady suddenly appeared behind the counter.

“Hi, can I help you?”

I didn’t bother to respond out loud. I simply commanded her to accept my presence as somebody who was waiting for someone else. She quietly went about her business. I browsed my phone while I waited.

In a few minutes, a middle aged lady stepped into the room. Too much weight, too much sag to interest me. I let her go, unhindered, into her appointment. Pass.

It wasn’t long, however, until I found what I was waiting for. Mid-30’s. Rich. Too much time with not enough to do. Soft facial features and a fit body. She probably worked out just enough to make it not embarrassing to see her old college sorority sisters. She was the kind who wouldn’t do that for her husband. She was just as conceited and self absorbed as me. Perfect. She wore a tight shirt and loose sweats. She wore little, if any, makeup and had her hair in a simple bun. This was obviously something that was not an event, but rather a normal weekday activity for her. I waited as she was led down the hall. When the plump Asian arrived back in the lobby, I commanded her to take me to the recent arrival’s room.

I stepped into the room as she was undressing. Her pants and shirt hung loosely on the rack provided for the customer. She looked at me, not with fear, but with anger. “Can I help you?!?” she half-yelled as I confidently sat down in the chair next to the door. She violently snatched her shirt to try to cover her naked breasts. I hadn’t started on her yet. I just smiled. “No, thank you. It’s okay.” She stared at me, incredulous. Speechless. Just then, a knock at the door followed quickly by the masseuse entering the room. The masseuse was also Asian, maybe 40ish with a trim figure.

The masseuse saw me and embarrassedly said “Oh! I sorry.” She turned to leave and finally the customer found her voice. “Wait! I don’t know who this is!” The masseuse paused and looked at me with confusion in her eyes. I commanded the masseuse to know that I was supposed to be here. That it was okay. She should go about her business. “Oh, him. No, he okay. He supposed to be here.”

“What?” was all the lady could muster.

“What’s your name?” I asked

“Lynn” she replied, surprising herself. And me. I hadn’t mentally commanded her.

“Well, Lynn, I’m going to be here during your massage today. You can relax. Sorry if I unnerved you. I thought you understood that I would be here.”

“What? No. I. What? Nobody said anything.” Lynn was regaining her composure. The anger was subsiding. But not the confusion. I decided to see how far I could take her without using “it” specifically on her

I commanded the masseuse to direct her to the massage table. Lynn carefully backed onto the table, still tightly clutching her shirt to her chest. “What are you doing here?”

“I’m just here to observe our masseuse.” I replied.

“He okay. He supposed to be here,” the masseuse reinforced.

“Oookaayy.” She slowly laid face down, careful to keep herself covered with the provided sheet.

The masseuse oiled her hands and went to work on Lynn’s shoulders. I remained silent in my seat closely watching the masseuse’s skilled hands at work. Lynn stared uneasily at me.

“I’m not sure I’m entirely comfortable with you here.”

I considered. “That’s understandable. I’ll just help out a bit. You know, just to show that I’m here for a purpose.”

Before she had a chance to respond, I pumped oil on my hands and went to work on a calf while the masseuse worked her shoulders. I was inexperienced at giving a massage, but had received a few. The masseuse moved lower on her back and adjusted the sheet for access. I could see the side of Lynn’s breasts spread out under the pressure of her naked body. I must have been doing something right because Lynn stopped complaining and seemed to be simply enjoying the massage.

I moved from one calf to the next. I commanded the masseuse to work on her butt. She moved her hands under the sheet and started to work one cheek, then another. I moved up the the hamstring and commanded the masseuse to make a bold move and lick her ass. There was no hesitation from the masseuse. She moved the sheet aside and lowered her tongue to Lynn’s ass. Lynn jumped slightly, causing the masseuse’s nose to be jammed into her crack. Lynn lifted her head and turned to look behind her. The masseuse’s tongue was at work, slowly licking in long strokes, bottom to top. I moved around the table to better access Lynn’s thighs. It surprised me when she silently turned her head back down. I carefully massaged the inside of the thighs from the knee up, stopping just short of her pussy. I completed this stroke several times. I moved my hands between her thighs and massaged her pussy lips. She lifted her ass a couple of inches off the table to give me better access.

“Would you like to turn over?” I offered.

Without saying anything, she flipped over. The masseuse, command to lick Lynn’s ass still in her head, climbed on the table between Lynn’s legs burrowing to try to reach her butt. I put more oil on my hands before sliding them up her stomach to her breasts. Lynn’s eyes remained closed as she raised her legs to allow access for the masseuse.

Lynn’s peeked at me as I unzipped my khakis. I left my belt buckled and fished out my hardening cock with an oily hand. I commanded the masseuse to move to Lynn’s pussy. I quietly stroked my cock while rubbing her breasts and tweaking her nipples. Lynn sighed as she slowly started to move her hips in time with a circling tongue on her clit. She let her left hand move to the back of the masseuse’s head while her right drifted up to my dick.

I was amazed that she was so easily convinced to have sex. No special power required, just an eager massage participant. Confidence, I suppose, is a strong aphrodisiac.

As Lynn took over the job of stroking my cock, I removed my clothes. Lynn shuddered slightly as the masseuse inserted a finger into her vagina. For her part, the masseuse was weak-minded and easily influenced. The finger was the first time I noticed her ad lib. Lynn’s grip on my member tightened as her chest heaved with increased frequency. My hands roamed over Lynn’s ripe body. Lynn pressed hard on the back of the masseuse’s head as she arched her back and engulfing the wagging tongue and exploring finger. The first wave of orgasm hit Lynn. She cut off any blood flow to my head with her grip. The masseuse struggled for breath as she continued to serve her mental commands. Loudly, Lynn let go of her pent up orgasmic needs.

“Oh god!!!” was followed by a shallow breath and a swallow. “Oh god! Oh god! Oh m’ god! Uh! Uh!” Her screams echoed throughout the spa. I commanded the masseuse to stop. I wondered what the chubby receptionist must be thinking. This was certainly heard by everyone in the spa. Lynn’s grip on my cock loosened and she started to stroke again while her breathing slowly returned to normal.

I motioned for Lynn to turn over again. I placed a pillow underneath her pelvis. Then I spread her legs just slightly before climbing on top of the massage table with her. My cock entered her slick cunt with ease. Lynn’s face was down on the table. I started a steady rhythm. I fucked her with long, consistent strokes. It was obvious that she needed to be fucked. Not made love to, but fucked. I increased my pace as she pushed back against me. My stomach slapped against her firm ass. I waited as long as I could before I came. Lynn came loudly again. This time, the massage table rocked, clanging off of the floor as I screwed her deeply. When I did finally cum, I pulled out and deposited the white sticky substance all over her ass.

I commanded the masseuse to clean first me, then Lynn with her tongue. After she finished, and she did a more than thorough job, I mentally told the masseuse that she could leave the room and to carry on about her life as she normally would. I didn’t give her any further direction and don’t know what happened to her. It must have been interesting to hear what conversations she might have had with the other employees.

Lynn, who hadn’t received any direction from me, simply watched me dress without saying a word. I silently walked out the door.

In the lobby, the receptionist stared at me, mouth agape. I winked at her as I passed through the exit.

I started my car and eased out of the parking lot. I knew where to drive this time. It was time to check in on Mary and her family.