The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hello Readers! Standard disclaimer: The following story is meant only for entertainment purposes. I do not support or condone any of the actions depicted in the story unless they are consensual between two or more adults. All characters depicted herein are over the age of 18. If you yourself are not 18 years old or older do not go any further. If you are not okay with sexual activities including but not limited to non-consensual acts then please look for another story.

Copyright © 2022

This story may be downloaded for personal use as long as this notice is retained in its entirety.

Women Only

Charles looked at the sign, women only? How had he missed that on the website? This was the first gym where he liked everything he had seen. Rather than hard bodies the site had seemed to set realistic expectations for who would be using their facilities. They advertised motivational coaching and state of the art techniques to help overcome the standard weight loss hurdles. Everything seemed like it would be nothing but body positive and supportive, but women’s only?

Grumbling to himself he glanced inside. Several women were using various pieces of exercise equipment. Screens attached to the machines were showing various forms of entertainment and all of the women seemed focused on the screens, headphones covering their ears as they worked with dedication on the machine of their choice. No one looked at anyone else with disgust or judgment and it was just so much better than any gym he’d been to before. He needed this, needed a no judgment, body positive gym. He pushed his way inside and looked for the office. He was not going to give up, not this time!

Walking into the office two men looked up at him startled by his sudden presence. They glanced at him and then each other, looking nervous before one of them stepped over and extended a hand while smiling that false customer service smile that Charles knew too well. It was the smile people used when they knew they had to deal with a customer, but really just wanted them to go away. He set his feet and shook the man’s hand firmly.

“Sir,” The man smiled fakely as he shook. “How can I help you today? I’m sorry to say that facilities and restrooms are for members only.”

“Well good, as I’m here to become a member.” Charles said, setting his face to a determined expression. “I’d like to sign up.”

“Sorry sir,” The man continued, briefly glancing back at the other man. “We’ve got a strict “women only” policy that is for the safe...”

“You do know that is gender discrimination right?” Charles said he had no idea if it really would qualify but thought it was worth pushing. “If I filed a complaint the better business bureau would be looking into your records faster than you could blink.”

The two men exchanged a nervous glance and the false smile faded from the first man’s face. The other man fidgeted and typed at his computer for a moment. Finally after exchanging a long look the first man looked at Charles.

“Sorry sir,” He grimaced and tried, but failed, to plaster on the fake smile again. “We... umm... We don’t want any issues but we’re really not set up for male members. We don’t have the locker and shower facilities.”

“Surely something can be arranged.” Charles grinned as he knew he had them now. “You two must get changed and shower somewhere?”

“Umm...” The man exchanged another long look with his partner and then nodded his head slowly with a grimace. “Yes... I guess there is an employee bathroom with an attached shower you could use.”

“Fine! Then if there isn’t any other problem, where do I sign up?” Charles said with a grin. It seemed like the better business bureau looking into things was something these two really wanted to avoid. He wondered how much of their business was off the books, or in cash as some sort of money laundering scheme. Honestly though he didn’t care. The gym was perfect, and so close to his house. It was too good to pass up.

A stack of paperwork and a key fob later, Charles was set up to be the first male gym member. The two whispered among themselves for a bit before handing him a set of headphones. The nerdy one who had been working at the computer noted the serial number and entered it into the computer.

“Use these when you come to the gym,” The first man explained, then seemed to be thinking hard. “They... Are specially calibrated with our sound system to provide optimal noise cancellation and audio quality with our motivational programs.”

Charles grunted and glanced at the headphones, they looked surprisingly cheap and looked more like they were better sized for a woman than a larger man like himself. Still, he’d give them a try and if they didn’t fit right he’d just use his own. As he left he noted the men furiously whispering to each other seemingly in an argument but he didn’t care, they could exchange blame on how their stupid “no-men” rule had been circumvented as long as he got what he wanted.

The next day Charles returned, heading into the employee locker room he changed and tried on the headphones that they had given him. They pinched and were uncomfortable as hell so he pushed his spare set into a pocket before heading out into the gym. Finding a machine he preferred he started his routine. The sound was okay from the headphones but they still rubbed him wrong and fit poorly so he finally gave up. Plugging his own headphones into the machine, he found a channel to watch.

The next thing Charles knew his phone went off. Checking it quickly and seeing it was an alert from his wife he glanced at the time. Holy shit! He’d been working out for two hours longer than he had planned and she wanted to know if he would be home for dinner. Unplugging his head phones he wiped down the machine, feeling an ache in his body that told him he’d been working hard. He rushed through a shower and headed home, feeling great about his workout.

Nancy was waiting for him along with Debra, his daughter when he got home. Nancy looked at him with a scowl but reheated the dinner a bit before they all sat down to eat. Debra chattered about her college classes and Nancy talked about work. Charles stayed silent, picking at the food with less appetite than he would expect given his workout. He glanced at the women at the table and thought idly to himself that they could benefit from a bit of a workout too. He shrugged it off and went to his office to putter around after dinner.

That night he tried to coax Nancy into fooling around, finding himself much more interested in sex than he had been in longer than he could remember. She waved him off saying it was too late, and what if Debra heard, and other excuses Charles grumpily ignored. Finally he drifted off to a fitful sleep full of strange dreams. A voice spoke to him in his dreams but when he woke he didn’t remember what it said.

The next day after work Charles stopped at the gym again. This time he didn’t bother with the issued headphones instead plugging in his own and starting on his routine. Again it was time to leave before he even felt like he was getting into the routine. Hours had passed and he felt great and ready to keep going. The lack of judgment seemed to be a great motivation, in fact instead of being judged he felt like he had caught a few women looking at him with desire as he headed for a shower. It was so strange and motivating. As he showered, his cock popped up demanding attention. He debated waiting to get home to Nancy but in the end it was too much, he needed to cum. He jerked and tugged his cock thinking about all the sweaty women out there working out, making their bodies better for men and splattered the wall of the shower with a thick load of cum. Where had that thought come from? He didn’t really think they were all doing that for men, did he? Still it was hot.

Dinner was again a boring affair, this time after dinner he tried to coax Nancy into some hanky panky, his cock still demanding attention despite his earlier release. She again put him off, saying she needed to do laundry and had her show to watch. In the end, frustrated he retreated to his office again, but this time he locked the door and spent the rest of the night jerking off to porn of fit and busty women in tight workout clothes.

Again his dreams were haunted by a voice speaking to him. This time though the words were clearer. The voice spoke to him and it seemed like a voice of authority, that the words it spoke were truth, and that they would become a part of him as he listened.

Working out feels good.
Women have fit bodies for men.
Eating healthy is essential to good health.
Women look their best for men.
Going to the gym is healthy, going often is best.
Women serve the man of the house.

When he awoke he barely remembered the dreams. Why had the voice been so strange? Some of it seemed right but a lot seemed off. Was it his sex deprived brain trying to tell him something? He decided it was pointless trying to understand a dream and went about his day, a long trip to the gym included. Nancy surrendered that night and gave him a half-hearted hand job that left him unsatisfied and he dreamed again about the voice.

A strong desire for sex is healthy.
Women should dress slutty for their man.
Real men desire a fit woman.
Women are meant to be used for sex.
A healthy woman craves sex.
Women should let the man of the house use them.

Again Charles’ brain had forgotten most of the dream by morning but as he looked at his wife in the morning he found he was frustrated with her refusal to have sex with him each night, and here he was with morning wood and no woman to take care of it. He idly wondered if Debra was as much of a frigid out of shape bitch as her mom but then shook off the thought, that was his daughter for crying out loud.

That night after his workout, Charles brought up the gym to both women. He mentioned that it was designed for women and that they should try it. Debra seemed reluctant and Nancy looked mildly offended. Thinking quickly he smoothed it over by saying it would help him to stay motivated because working out with a partner helps both people stay motivated. Nancy still seemed upset but let the matter drop.

Working out builds a healthy sex drive.
Real women have large breasts.
Eating right makes you more attractive.
Women work out to be fit, but must keep big butts.
Masturbating in the shower after a workout is healthy.
Single women submit to the man they work out with.

At this point Charles was ignoring the dreams. They came nightly, but they were also right. He was beginning to agree with them. His nights and mornings were becoming increasingly filled with frantic jerk offs to fit and busty women online, his wife’s lack of interesting in sex becoming irritating and frustrating. He bugged her again about joining the gym over dinner and this time she relented to try for a week, if Debra would come too. Charles was ecstatic and when he shot his load jerking off that night for the first time in days his mind thought of Nancy, but a fit and toned version of his wife, one with a round ass and nice full tits.

It is arousing when a woman submits to a man.
Women do not get jealous of other women.
A high sex drive is a sign of a healthy woman.
A women with a high sex drive is a slut.
Slutty women are thus healthy women.
Men know what is best for sluts.

Charles met Debra and Nancy at the gym after work that day. Both women had come dressed to work out and carried their gym bags. Nancy looked annoyed and Debra just looked bored. Charles was excited however and led them in to get them signed up. The two men running the gym again looked at each other nervously, exchanging glances that Charles just brushed off, all too eager to get to his workout. After they were signed up the family split up to work on the machines they felt most comfortable with. Charles was worried that the girls would give up, but when his alarm went off he had to practically shake the girls out of their work out high to tell them it was time to go.

Dinner that night was much more healthy than their previous nights. Nancy explained that if they were going to be working out they needed to eat right. For once Debra agreed with her mother and helped to make dinner as Charles relaxed. He found it odd that Nancy didn’t ask for his help but figured if Debra was willing he wouldn’t complain.

After dinner it was Nancy who dragged Charles to bed, but instead of insisting she was too tired from working out as he expected, she climbed on top and rode his hard prick until he pumped a load deep into her cunt. As he came he imagined her fit and toned riding his stiff cock with a pair of big heavy breasts bouncing in his face. It was such a hot image that he stayed achingly hard as she continued to ride him as she pressed a toy to her clit and came loudly. After her climax he tried to roll her over for round two but she was too exhausted and fell asleep early. Frustrated once again he headed for his office to finish off his need.

Charles stopped as he passed his daughter’s bedroom. The light was still on but the door was closed. Oh god, if she was in there she would have heard everything he and Nancy had just done. He thought about apologizing but as he reached for the door handle he heard a faint buzzing noise and the soft moans that were unmistakably pleasurable. Before he even realized it he was stroking his hard cock, an image of his daughter, fit and busty popping into his head and causing him to cum, spattering her bedroom door. Ashamed he grabbed a washcloth from the hall closet and wiped it clean as quietly as he could, worried she had heard him grunting and groaning. Quickly he retreated to his bedroom and crawled in with Nancy.

Women with large breasts are healthy.
Women want men to fuck them.
Men who help women deserve to fuck them.
Men should fuck available women.
Being wanted by men makes women happy.
Men want big breasts and big butts.

In the morning everything seemed normal, though Nancy and Debra seemed more perky and full of energy. Both of them kissed him on the cheek as they left, Nancy surprising him by squeezing his cock with a wink as she did. Their workout was another wonderful success with Nancy and Debra both getting lost in their workouts once again.

That night the ladies made dinner as Charles relaxed in front of the TV. Debra even brought him a beer and rubbed his shoulders, which felt amazing after his long workout. He got lost in the sensation as she worked him over and actually was shocked to find he was achingly hard when Nancy said dinner was ready. Nancy must have noticed his need because all through dinner her foot played over her husband’s crotch.

After dinner they retreated to their room before dishes were even done, and Charles bent Nancy over and put her hands to the wall in their bedroom as he stood and fucked her dripping cunt from behind. He noted with satisfaction as he came that she was pushed up against the wall shared by Debra’s bedroom, and was sure the little slut couldn’t miss him making her horny slut of a mother cum before she collapsed against the wall with a thump as she climaxed, her pussy spasming around her husband’s prick.

Nancy returned to the kitchen to clean up once she recovered and Charles sat on the couch watching a game. Debra surprised him as she sank onto the couch beside him. Glancing over he saw she was dressed in a pair of boy shorts that seemed a size or two too small, he swore it wasn’t just his imagination but he thought he saw a damp spot where her puffy cameltoe pressed against the soft fabric. Her top was similarly too tight, and short where she had taken a pair of scissors to it. He stared as she watched the game, realizing he could see the curve of the underside of her breast peeking out below the fabric if she didn’t keep pulling it down constantly. It was a very slutty look, and to his shock he approved.

“Daddy?” Debra asked when the game went to commercial. “Do you think I’m pretty?”

“Of course baby girl.” Charles smiled, not wanting to admit she was the current reason for his throbbing erection. He was glad his sweatpants were loose or it would be all too clear. “Why do you ask?”

“Because I’m single...” Debra pouted looking over at her father as she spoke. In Charles’ head a voice whispered, Men should fuck available women. “And I just saw the cheerleaders in their skimpy outfits, and they all look so fit and hot.”

“Well honey,” Charles smiled sympathetically at his daughter. “You’re working out now too, if you keep it up you’ll be fit and hot like them. You’ve certainly got the looks. Thank your mother for that.”

“Daddy,” Debra rolled her eyes at his last comment. “I’m being serious... you don’t think...”

“What honey?” Charles looked over at her, doing his best not to let his eyes wander to her chest or crotch but finding it hard not to sneak peeks.

“You don’t think my boobs are too small right?” Debra said and arched her back thrusting them out for her father to see. He sucked in a breath and glanced to the kitchen, worried that Nancy would walk in at him staring at their daughter’s displayed chest.

“Umm, no...” Charles lied, even as the voice announced in his head, Men want big breasts. Then he realized he wasn’t helping her by lying, if he wanted her to be happy he should tell her the truth. Being wanted by men makes women happy. “Well, honey... I mean, you’re fine but healthy women do have large boobs, and men like big boobs.”

“I thought so,” Debra said with a pout and bit her lower lip. “I am too small.”

“Awww honey.” Charles reached out and pulled his daughter to him for a hug to comfort her, and to distract himself from looking at her chest. “Boobs aren’t everything, guys like a girl with a nice butt too and yours is big and round.”

Debra sniffed and nodded though Charles couldn’t see. She moved closer and soon was sitting in Charles’ lap hugging her Daddy close. He was amazed she couldn’t feel the throbbing erection pressing against her round butt. She squirmed on the strange lump to get comfortable, causing Charles to bite back a groan.

“Do you think I should get bigger tits?” Debra whispered to her father as she drew back and looked him in the eyes. Charles blushed at the language, and at the thought of a pair of silicone tits hanging from his own daughter’s chest. “I could be bigger and have a nice butt and boobs! Then men would want me.”

“Umm...” Charles stammered then blurted out his response without thinking. “Uh yeah baby, you would look good. Especially if you dress as slutty as this.”

“Thanks Daddy.” Debra cooed and kissed her father on her cheek. “You’ve been a big help!”

The voice spoke in Charles’ head again, Men who help women deserve to fuck them. He shook off the thought, she was his daughter, even if his cock was aching to explode despite already depositing a load in her mother only an hour before. She shifted off his lap, squirming once more to shift off the lump that had to have been uncomfortably prodding her ass. She laid back on the couch and Charles swore that wet spot had grown. Nancy called out from the kitchen she was headed to bed, and in a sultry voice told Charles she would wait for him to come to bed too.

Not wanting to seem too eager, Charles lingered to watch the game for a while so Debra wouldn’t know what was happening. But when Debra’s hand slid down the front of her boy shorts as she watched the players on screen Charles gulped and retreated. Fuck, why was his daughter masturbating on the couch like a slut so hot?

Women are meant to be used for sex.

He rushed upstairs and found his wife waiting for him on their bed, her trashiest, sluttiest outfit on and her hair done in pigtails making her look younger than she was. If Charles hadn’t already been aching for release he would have come to attention right away. Instead he grabbed his slut of a wife and forced her to her hands and knees. She eagerly complied and spread her legs for her man, wet cunt drooling with her arousal and the leftover cum he had dumped in her before. This time he only made it a few strokes in her pussy before he had a thought and re-positioned. His wife had never let him do anal, was she horny enough tonight? As his cock head pressed to her ass he thought she murmured something but was too turned on to care. When he buried to the hilt in her hole she climaxed, cumming hard to his astonishment.

“Oh yeah Charles! Fuck my big round ass!” Nancy practically screamed and he worried Debra would hear them all the way in the living room. Still it was hot, his wife screaming with need like a slut. “Make my tits bounce! Maybe I should let you breed me again so they swell up big and tight for you again! You loved my big pregnant tits didn’t you, you fucking stud.”

Charles couldn’t take his wife’s tight asshole or her foul mouthed dirty talk and the pressure built in his balls again. With a grunt he pulled her hips forcing his way as deep in her shit hole as possible and filled his slutty wife with a flood of cum. As they both lay panting and recovering Charles wasn’t sure if he imagined the buzzing sound, but he definitely didn’t imagine the sound of his daughter crying out in pleasure from what sounded like just the other side of the wall.

Working out feels good.
Women have fit bodies for men.
Eating healthy is essential to good health.
Women look their best for men.
Going to the gym is healthy, going often is best.
Women serve the man of the house.

The voice was repeating itself now, and Charles found he agreed with it more and more. In the morning he forced his wife to suck his morning wood. He fucked her mouth eagerly as she played with herself, fingers pushing deep into her messy snatch as he used her. She must have cum twice while he fucked her throat and used her mouth. He could feel her tense when his cock was buried in her throat and she came like the slut she was. His last load he shot on her face and hair. Nancy had to be reminded to clean her face before she wandered down to start breakfast.

When Debra joined them she was flushed, straight from the shower, and was wearing a tiny pair of jean shorts that had her ass hanging out the back. Her shirt was a tight thin fabric that showed off that she obviously wasn’t wearing a bra and Charles stared unashamedly at the front, noting he could see the pink of her nipples. Nancy didn’t call him out for staring at their slutty daughter, instead just complimenting the woman on her outfit and lamenting she couldn’t wear something less stuffy to her job.

At the gym an amazing workout was followed by a surprise when Nancy followed her husband into the employee shower room. They stared at each other as they showered, masturbating together until Charles shot his load all over her soapy stomach and she rubbed her clit until she exploded and needed Charles’ strong arms to keep her up in the slippery shower. They fucked before dinner and when they walked down to start cooking Debra was sitting on the couch.

As he sat down to watch the game Charles noticed his daughter’s top button was loose, a patch of her trimmed pubic hair peeking out and she was licking her fingers slowly and seductively as she watched him with a sly smile. God she was a slut, and that made his cock hard as a rock. He couldn’t wait for dinner to be over and fuck Nancy again. He tried to focus on the game but his little girl crawled in his lap, cuddling him as he watched.

At first Charles managed to delude himself that his daughter was just lonely and wanted contact, but then her hand slid into his sweatpants and began to stroke his cock in her small hand. He nearly jumped out of his skin as she tightened her grip, seemingly trying to pull his cum from his cock more than just tease him. They sat in silence, her hand stroking his warm hard shaft and him glancing at the kitchen fearfully. When she stopped and cupped his balls playing with them gently he couldn’t help but close his eyes and groan.

“Jesus Charles!” Nancy’s voice made him jump and he readied an explanation. “Take a hint, the girl needs you to fuck her! She’s a healthy woman with a high sex drive and a man should fuck an available slut.”

Blinking Charles looked up at Nancy, expecting her to explode any moment with real anger. Instead she just looked annoyed. Finally she threw up her hands and wandered back to the kitchen, but not before calling out. “Deb, maybe if you suck his cock he’ll finally get the hint instead of hoping he hears you masturbating and comes to help you out.”

His baby girl seemed to take that advice to heart and shifted off him, pulling his pants down quickly. When his throbbing hard cock bounced out, Debra’s eyes widened and then she eagerly slid her lips down the cock that made her. Charles was shocked, both by what his daughter was doing, and by the fact that she seemed infinitely more practiced than her mother. Her tongue teased the underside of his cock, and the tip dug into his urethra in a way her mother never did. The combined sensation of her tongue working expertly, her head bobbing on his rock hard cock, and her delicate hands playing with his heavy cum filled balls was too much and he blew a thick steamy load of cum in his daughter’s throat.

Stunned he rested as she licked him clean. Making a show of rolling his cum in her mouth and showing it to him. Nancy chided her and called them both for dinner and Debra swallowed her father’s load sheepishly. After dinner Nancy pushed Debra down over the table and told Charles to fuck her hard because after she was done cleaning up it was her turn and Debra wouldn’t get another turn till tomorrow. Charles was still confused but eager.

“Pick a hole Daddy, both of them are for you.” Debra teased reaching back and spreading her own ass cheeks. A trimmed pink puffy pussy peeked out at him below her well groomed asshole. Either the workout’s were helping or he had never noticed how hot his daughter’s ass was before. Still, a man’s first time with a woman should be done right, and even though he was her father he was still a man. He slid into the warm wet pussy of his daughter as she cried out in pleasure and began to buck her hips back on her daddy’s cock.

This time Charles was determined to enjoy himself and focused on not blowing his load in his princess’ pink pussy too quickly. She had cum screaming twice before he felt soft hands press to his own ass cheeks. Then to his shock he felt Nancy’s tongue rim his asshole and then push in to tease him even as he fucked their daughter raw. With a groan of satisfaction he flooded his baby girl with his cum as she panted cumming hard at the feel of her daddy filling her with sperm.

When Nancy dragged him upstairs Debra was still passed out on the table, cum drooling from her freshly fucked pussy. It was a while before he was at attention enough to satisfy his wife’s needs but Nancy didn’t complain. In fact she seemed all too happy to suckle and clean her husband’s cock like the submissive slut she was, carefully licking it clean of all his cum and her daughter’s juicy cunt.

Months later the two owners of the women’s only gym had finally relaxed. When Charles had threatened to get the authorities involved they thought it would expose the slut making subliminal messages in all the TVs and music of the gym, especially when Charles wouldn’t wear the headphones that were supposed to block them out, but it seemed to have worked out. Hell, he had even drawn his daughter and wife into their trap. They briefly worried about that until after a few weeks being absent the two women returned. Now the two ladies sported large round silicone tits nearly as big as the smile on Charles’ face.