The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Work-Life Balance

Chapter 1: Hiring

Synopsis: Warren finds his dream job, but would he continue if he actually knew what he was doing?

Categories: MC MM NC BD DS

After weeks of searching Warren finally had a job interview. It was not at all what he was expecting. Yes he had his resume posted online, but he was expecting to hear back from retail and service jobs. When an accounting firm reached out to him for a job with significantly better pay, he jumped at it.

The initial phone interviews had been a breeze. Basic questions. Information for a background check. Warren knew he would pass. No drug test. Thank god, he smoked a bit of weed on the weekends. Interestingly, they asked for pictures and a certificate of good health from his doctor. That wasn’t difficult. In truth, he was in amazing health. 6′4″ and built like a tank from working out. He almost felt silly getting dressed for the final interview. He had borrowed dress shoes from his roommate and hit up goodwill for the rest of the clothes. The most he had ever worn to an interview was dress slacks and a polo. Needing a suit was foreign to him.

When he got to the building, a nondescript mini mall storefront, he walked in to greeting from the receptionist. Although he seemed engrossed by whatever work he was doing on his computer, Warren was greeted in a pleasant baritone. Without missing a beat, Ray who introduced himself to Warren with a firm handshake, asked if there was anything he could get Warren while he waited. Water? Soda? Gatorade? Not to be rude, Warren confirmed water would be fine.

He wondered if he should consider it odd that the receptionist was just a bear of a man. Full beard, muscles, and wow that was a huge bulge... He usually wouldn’t notice such a thing, but damn. There was a thick outline on his dress pants. As he handed him a paper cup of water, he saw the ends of sleeve tattoos, barely covered by his long sleeve shirt. He took a big gulp of water to steady himself. Although he was trying to seem professional, he felt anything but.

Ray directed Warren to a small grouping of chairs before putting on his earpiece and making a call, ‘Mr. Veran, your 1:30 has arrived..’ They exchanges a few more words, but it seemed pretty straightforward. Ray let him know that he would be a little late and to just sit tight. Ray offered him another glass of water, which he drank. Cottonmouth from the stress. 15 minutes later, Mr. Veran emerged from the back. By that time, Warren had become much more relaxed. He wasn’t sure what he was worrying about.

They walked through a pack of cubicles on the way back. They were sparsely filled with men tapping away on their keyboards. No one really seemed to notice them walking by. The interview questions were pretty standard. Warren felt a bit light headed throughout. He hadn’t eaten yet today, so that was probably why. Apparently Mr. Veran wasn’t his direct supervisor. Mr. Crone would be his superior. Everything was a bit hazy, he must have dozed off.

‘Wow, he was so excited that he got the job, he passed out.”, he heard laughing from across the desk.

Holy hell.. Had he really passed out in an interview?

“Now that the paperwork is all done, come in tomorrow at 9am sharp. Remember, attention to detail and accuracy over speed. You will get quicker.”

With that, he shook hands with both men and walked out. It was nearly dark. Fuck.... Well, he got the job. He went home, ate, and went to bed.

The next morning came way too quick. He quickly got ready. As he got out of the shower, he checked himself in the mirror. The extra workouts were really paying off. Damn, he had some kind of bug bite on his shoulder. No time to mess with that now though. He quickly threw on his second goodwill suit, shouted a quick goodbye to his roommate, and headed out. This time, he grabbed a granola bar for the road. He did not want a repeat of yesterday.

He got to the office with five minutes to spare. Said hi to Ray, who buzzed him in. Mr. Veran was waiting for him. He quickly gave Warren the 3 cent tour, offices, banks of mostly empty cubes, break room. Free snacks and drinks. He put in a drink order for Starbucks with Ray as they swung back past reception. By the time they got back from the warehouse space in back, there was a steaming Double Americano on his desk.

The job was monotonous. Also, cell phones didn’t work in this part of the building. No wifi. They could not risk people’s private information being hacked or leaked. His boss had said he could listen to youtube or pandora on the computer with headphones. He quickly loaded up his playlist and got to work entering row after row line after line of numbers into the computer. After awhile it was starting to get dizzying and he felt himself nodding off. He took a large sip of his coffee, and then two more.

Shortly after he finished, he quickly made his way to Mr. Varen’s office, went inside, undressed, and stood at attention in from of Mr. Varen’s big oak desk. Mr. Varen and Mr. Crone were having a conversation about him.

“Right now, his intelligence has been subdued, so he has no idea what is going on. He will do anything we ask, and wont be able to put two thoughts together.” Mr. Varen was showing Mr. Crone functions on some kind of remote. “This will get him nice and hard, or keep him soft, whichever you prefer. This one freezes him in place.” He felt himself get hard, then soft, then hard again. Mr. Varen pushed another button, and fuck. He needed to stick his dick in something, but he couldn’t move. He stood there, a panting hard statue unable to touch his hard cock. It bothered him, but he couldn’t bring himself to be bothered for more than a second. “He will obey any order without question. Keep in mind, if you break it or cause permanent damage to the slave in any way, there will be fines.”

He walked over to Mr. Crone as ordered. Mr. Crone also told him not to cum. They were discussing something else of no consequence, but now Mr. Crone was playing with his hard cock expertly. He wanted to cum. He had been ordered not to talk, but involuntary moans were escaping his mouth. He heard his name again from Mr. Crone, and was be able to somewhat focus.

“So, this is fun, but not what I asked for. Mr. Varen, I wanted a willful sub. Someone who wasn’t broken. This one just does everything I say like a robot. I’m disappointed.”

“Mr. Crone, keep him frozen, but allow him to speak. Then, turn his intelligence back up.”

What the fuck? God he was horny. His eyes shifted down in horror to see his boss stroking his cock. Fuck, it felt good, but... “What the fuck is happening? I can’t move. Holy Fuck ugh feels good. Get the fuck off me. Holy fuck, I need to cum. I’m naked? “ Mr. Crone got up and whispered something in Warren’s ear. He could move again, for what good that would do. Mr. Crone could snap him like a twig. His boss’s hand never stopped stroking his cock. He was being kept on edge with no hope of release.

“You dear boy are my new pet project. When we are here, you are mine. He ran his hands over Warren’s chiseled body.” Warren was helpless to resist. He felt so weak. God, Mr. Crone’s hands felt good. All he could do was whimper.

“Breaking men is a hobby of mine, but it gets expensive. You are a good compromise. As you will, or definitely wont, see, I can break you over and over again.” He casually dipped his fingers in an open container of lube on Mr. Varen’s desk, showed them to Warren and began tapping his lubed fingers against Warren’s back door. A noticeable shiver went through him. Warren wanted to say something, anything, but all he could manage were moans and sounds of pleasure

He wasn’t that way. He had no problem with gay dudes, but he didn’t want this. He felt the fingers tapping harder and tears came to his eyes.”Yes, non verbal emotions. Its all you can manage right now, and only the truth. He stroked Warren’s cock harder bringing back the moans of pleasure. He also began firmly inserting his index finger in Warren’s ass.”Varen, Take a few pictures and hold up the phone so he can watch his face. I want him to watch himself take this. Sometimes the straight ones need to see it happen.”

Warren watched his own expression of shock and confusion as he took something up his ass for the first time. Nothing had prepared him for this. There was only slight discomfort, but it was so foreign. Mr. Crane was adding fingers. He couldn’t get away. He started to see his expression change, and he realized he was moaning. Something he was doing to his ass felt really fucking good. What the fuck....

“Feel your body betraying you? That’s the first step. First your body, then your mind.” All Warren could do was moan. The hand on his cock, the fingers in his ass. Holy fuck. “Wow, you are moaning like a real whore now. Its feeling better and better, isn’t it.” The fact that it was an order went right over Warren’s head, even as it became his reality. He wanted to escape, but he needed to cum so bad.

The hand on his cock went away, but Mr. Crones finger’s worked his ass relentlessly; each time sending a shock of pleasure through his entire body. A few words were whispered in his ear. He couldn’t understand them, but he allowed Mr. Corne to bend him over the big oak desk. He heard the sound of his zipper going down. Please no....

“Yes, I am going to fuck you. There is nothing you can do about it. Get used to the idea. Feel all of those inadequacies and fears and know you are simply too weak to stop it. Maybe if you were just a bit stronger, you could stop this, but know that because of your own weakness you will literally be fucked. At least you are enjoying it more and more, like a good whore.”

Warren know he was right. He was dizzy with pleasure. He just needed to cum. He was moaning and shaking with each thrust of Mr. Crone’s fingers. When the fingers left his ass, he felt even weaker. His hips were still moving to meet them, even with nothing there. Soon though, there was something else. Thick and unrelenting, Mr. Crone’s cock entered him. So fucking thick. It hurt, even after being loosed up so thoroughly from the fingering. Somehow it was hitting that exact same place inside him.

“Fuck. Oh shit. Why is this happen- Fuck. Holy crap Ugh. Feels so fucking good. Can’t stop. Oh god. Need to cum. Fuck! Sto- Fuck! Ugh. Why?!? Feels so- Fuck!” He wasn’t even aware that he had been able to start speaking right away. “Please... I’m FUCK. Straight. Please. Fuck!”

“Yes you are. At my request, I had them pick someone without a gay bone in their body.” He thrust hard into Warren and let him feel his cock pulsing inside him. “Well, except for mine.” He began fucking Warren in long slow strokes. “If this keeps up, I’m going to cum in your ass. That is what you want right? You want me to cum in your ass, because you know that you will cum as soon as I do. I wont command you to tell me. Eventually, you will break, and I will own your ass forever.”

The slow deliberate thrusts were driving Warren wild. He didn’t want this, but he needed to cum. “Actually, I’ve done enough hard work for you boy. I’ll keep doing what I’m doing. If you want to cum, work for it. You really need to cum though, don’t you?”

“I.. Fuck... I hate you... Fuck. Please...”

“You know what you have to do. Just fuck yourself on my cock. How about this, if you pull yourself off of me and leave the office now, I won’t force you to take my load today. You are free, unless of course, you want to cum. You need to cum though, don’t you? Which will win? Your will or your weakness?”

He couldn’t help himself. He needed to cum so badly. He began thrusting backwards impaling himself on Mr. Crone’s cock. “So weakness it is. I expected better of you, I will just have to remember that for the future. So very weak. Nothing has ever felt this good to you before and nothing will ever feel as good as my cock sliding in and out of your ass. You need something in your ass in order to cum, don’t you?”

Warren was nearly in tears at his own inadequacy. It felt so good. He continued to fuck himself on Mr. Crone’s cock until he started to feel it pulsing. “Take my load and cream yourself.” Mr. Crone dropped blast after blast into Warren’s ass. At the same time, he came over Mr. Varen’s desk. With the final few thrusts, Mr Crone made sure it was smeared up and down Warren’s naked body.

“Boy, you made a mess. Shouldn’t you lick it up? You almost want to, but would that be too disgusting for you?

Warren was out of breath. He couldn’t believe this was happening. “Please, don’t make me... I don’t want... cum.”

“How about a deal then?”

“Anything.. please... let me go.” Mr. Crone smiled.

“I’ll let you go for the day, despite your failure here. I can only imagine. I don’t need to tell you to feel ashamed and embarrassed. You already do. If only you could do something with all that anger and defiance you feel? Oh well. Too weak. The pleasure of getting dominated by a real man is just too much for you.”

Warren truly didn’t need to be told. He felt it already.

Mr. Varen interjected, “Keep in mind, we value a work life balance for all of our employees. Whatever this is, keep it from 9 to 5.”

Mr. Crone pushed a button on the control and their conversation was no longer Warren’s concern. Their conversation seemed a bit heated at first, but eventually Mr. Varen seemed to agree. After a few minutes, things snapped back into focus.

“Of your own free will, I will let you leave the office early today. Just stop by the clinic two doors down and follow their instructions. Return to the office and then you can go home. I think you will enjoy the results. Otherwise, I suppose I could let Mr. Varen fuck you before I rail you again. Your choice.”

Warren was drained. He couldn’t handle going through that again. “Yes, fine. Please, don’t fuck me again.”

“I’m doing you a favor boy. The procedure may cause some discomfort, but your libido will skyrocket. A bigger dick and some extra hair will look good on you. If you are lucky, I might even let you use that improved dick of yours. Hmmm. I’m looking forward to seeing your reaction after you forget all about it. A promise is a promise.” He laughed. Warren was filled with fear.

Guided my some unseen instruction, Warren walked next door. Although not as bad as before, Mr. Crone had been sure to dumb him down a bit before he left. He just couldn’t make any sense of it all in his current state.

He walked in and was quickly ushered to a room in the back by the glassy eyed receptionist. He stripped without being instructed to and sat on the table. He couldn’t understand what was happening. Several minutes later, the doctor walked in.

‘Hello, I am Dr. Clark. You are...” He leafed through the pages on his clipboard. “Actually, you are very lucky. They could be doing far worse to you. Ugh, and they made you stupid before sending you over.” He tapped a few buttons on his watch and the patient’s world came back into focus.

“What the hell is happening to me?” Warren tried to get up and run, but couldn’t.

“As I said, my name is Dr. Clark. Now, I have everything prepared for your procedure. I can’t prevent myself from treating you any more than you can leave this room, so lets move forward.” He flipped a set of stirrups up at the end of the doctor’s table. “Move to the end of the table and put your legs in the stirrups. Then we can proceed.

Warren tried not to, but soon, his legs were spread out and his cock and ass were on display. “Please, what are you going to do to me?”

“Simple” The Doc pulled out two large syringes. “I am going to inject this chemical into your balls. It will be painful. I am not allowed to give you anything special for the pain. I am sorry. My own leash prevents me from going against their orders. I remember how painful this was. The good news is that it works. You will have a nice big cock when all is said and done. The constant arousal can be a bit of a challenge sometimes though.” He leafed through the sheet again. Hmmm.

“Some hyper sensitivity. Well, it is just from the leash. You’re lucky. Ray’s nipples are so sensitive now, he has to be careful which shirt he wears so that he doesn’t cream himself. That poor man pissed off the wrong people. Interestingly enough, I am authorized to fuck you or shove a vibrator in your ass to distract you from the pain. How should I proceed?”

It was strange to be given an actual option, albeit an unpleasant one. “You can’t do anything? Fuck... No vibrator. I can barely walk straight with uh, what happened. How do I get out of this?”

Dr. Clark picked up a syringe and walked over. He carefully swabbed Warren’s sack with an alcohol wipe. “You can’t. Not until your contract is up in -he flipped through his pages- two years. You can speak candidly with me. I saw that you are straight and that your new client fucked you for the first time. I’ll make sure to give you a lolipop on the way out. Now hold still. You will feel a pinch.”

It was all so businesslike, but it didn’t make it any less horrifying. He felt the doc hold his balls in his hands. FUCK! First his right, then his left ball were injected. Shortly after, it felt like his balls were on fire. Still, he lay there like a statue.

“Please, make it stop. Please....”

“As I said, I can’t. If it was up to me, I would never practice medicine on an unwilling patient, but that is not an option for me.” He kneaded Warren’s balls a bit in his hand, Warren groaned. “These will be tender for a few days. I will recommend no rough play with them for the next week or so. I am sure they will implant a plausible reason for the pain before you go home.”

“Why is this happening...”

“Its all in your contract. Nobody reads them. Well, I read mine.” The doc pulled a small tube of cream out of a nearby drawer and went back to his patient. “I mean, they put me through 8 years of medical school as well as additional training.”

“What are you gong to...”

“This is for your ass.” He covered his finger and began working it into Warren’s hole. “We want to make sure everything heals properly and you are nice and tight for tomorrow. Also, if there was too much discomfort, you might start to question after you get home.”

“Of course I’m going to fucking question. I’m going to call the cops as soon as I leave!”

“No, no you won’t.”

“Of course I—”

“No, I highly doubt it. For that, you would have to remember any of this. We value a work life balance here. You leave your work, and memories of work, at the door. I’m not sure if this was explained to you? Maybe it is all part of Mr. Crone’s fun. Anyway, if I wasn’t supposed to tell you, it will just be erased.”

“What is stopping them from just keeping us forever?”

The Doc paused. “Nothing really. I mean, they could just edit our memories of the entire situation. Still, I’ve seen contract employees come and go. If nothing else, the company keeps their promises. The pay is good though. You will feel a little pressure.”

The doc began working his finger deep into Warren’s ass. He didn’t want to admit it, but it really felt good. He began moaning.

“Hmmm, well as straight as you are, you do seem to like ass play. A leash suggestion couldn’t affect you this much.” Warren was rock hard, despite the pain in his balls. Whatever the doc was doing felt amazing. “Since the desire was already there, I’ll make sure it doesn’t get lost in your erasure later. -He noted it on the chart.— Maybe you can find some nice girl to peg you or finger you later.”

Warren could barely focus on the conversation, but was just able to eek out an affirmative. It all ended too soon. He was so close to cumming. The fingers slid from his ass.

“Now, take these pills, its just Tylenol, and head back. It looks like they are just going to remove the proprietary information from you for the day and send you home.”

“But I don’t want them to—”

“Don’t worry, you can’t prevent it and you wont remember anyway.” Warren got up and dressed as instructed. Just as he was leaving the doc stopped him.

“Lolipop? I have orange, cherry, and lime.” Warren grabbed one without looking. “Oh, and sorry for this, but I must return you in the same condition you came. You understand.

“Wha—” Warren’s world faded out of focus as he walked back to the office.

He was back in Mr. Varen’s office going over the day. Mr. Crone had already left the office.

“Bang up job on your first day here Warren. You were very productive.”

“Thanks Mr. Varen. I think I’m getting the hang of this. I was able to finish most of the data entry you had me working on. I don’t think I made any errors.”

“You did a good job. You had an extra space here and there, but nothing too bad.” He looked Warren over again. He got a slight sense of deja vu, but it passed quickly.” How about we give you a forward on your first check to buy some clothes. No offense, but I want to make sure you have something for when clients visit.”

“Thank you, but I was planning to put nearly all of it towards bills.”

“How much did you need? If you come in every day, your check should be about 5.8k after two weeks.”

Warren’s jaw dropped. “R-really... Did I misunderstand the payment structure?

“No, it was all outlined in your contract. We don’t want to put you in a bad place.” He reached into his desk and pulled out a card for a fancy boutique. “Just let them know I sent you. I’ll send them over your measurements. You can swing by before work tomorrow around 7:30. Consider it a signing bonus.”

“Thank you. I don’t know how I can—”

“Don’t give it another thought. See you tomorrow.”

“See you tomorrow.”

With that, Warren headed home. Getting into the car, he was careful with the door. His little accident this morning still hurt him. Somehow he had smacked himself with the door. Ouch. For the first time in a long time, he was looking forward to his next day at work.