The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Anyone under the age of 18, along with anyone offended by stories of a sexual nature or containing sexual situations or offended by the idea of mind control in any fashion, please do not read this story.

The people and events in this story are fictional and do not represent anyone or anything from real life.

* * *

IMPORTANT NOTE: This is NOT a Chrystal Heights story. This story is based on a tournament setting created and populated by KhakiAchilles. The whole tournament concept is Khaki’s baby, and I’m jealous as hell, because it’s an awesome setting. TheGreenGoblin (of “Battle Hooker” fame) hosted a contest this summer in which authors submitted stories based in other authors’ universes, and Khaki graciously permitted me to use his universe. This story is my entry in TheGreenGoblin’s contest.

ANOTHER NOTE: If you read this story when I posted it in the Forum this summer, you may notice there have been some minor changes. Specifically, in the first match I changed the male contestant Jim Jacobs to the female contestant Terri Taylor. This was done to keep this story consistent with EMCSA policy.

* * *

Synopsis: Several mind-control matches take place in a futuristic tournament setting.

* * *

World Series of Mind Control— Part Deux

“Welcome once more to the sixty-second ‘World Series of Mind-Control’ finals. Ladies and Gentlemen, I’m Jack Hudson and with me is Mick ‘The Magnificent Mentallo’ Berg. We return once again to beautiful Borges II to continue our march of champions.”

“That’s right, Jack. We have a strong line-up of matches tonight, including Gayle Rory’s match against Holly Cole.”

“That should be interesting, Mick. Gayle is ranked in the Top Ten and is a tournament favorite. She’s going deep in this year’s competition.”

“I agree, Jack.”

“They’re getting ready to start. Let’s switch to Barbara Bingo on the arena floor for the rules.”

“Thanks, Jack, and good evening, viewers. I’m Barbara Bingo. The ‘World Series of Mind-Control’ is a standard elimination tournament starting with one thousand, twenty-four competitors selected from planetary contests held across the settled galaxies. Each competitor has what we call a ‘residual self-image;’ that is, a mental concept of what he or she believes him or herself to be. As the competitors actively attempt to mind control each other, advanced nanobot technologies will be physically transforming the competitor to match. For example, a competitor who is mind-controlled to believe he is a cat will start growing fur and whiskers.”

“Once a competitor has been mind-controlled to the point where he or she is no longer able to compete, a winner shall be declared and the next match will proceed. If both competitors are disabled, future contestants will be given a bye as necessary. Changes are permanent, although competitors are allowed to attempt repair work between matches. To summarize, winning the tournament will require both offensive skill to disable opponents and defensive skill to make it into future matches with one’s mind intact. Now, back to you, Jack.”

“Thank you, Barbara, and it’s time for the first match! Entering the arena dressed in denim is 28-year-old Terri ‘The Package’ Taylor, a dark-haired, 5′8″ motorcycle mechanic from planet Marion. Terri’s nickname refers to the bulge between her legs, which is a female strap-on aid that she calls her ‘Dyke Dick’. She’s a regular at the weight room and is looking quite buff.”

“You said it, Jack. She’s got a great deal of confidence and is looking forward to using her favorite tool on defeated opponents.”

“Well, Mick, she’ll need to be at the top of her game today. Her opponent is Jane Meyer, a 5′9″ dominatrix from Bolivar. The 36-year-old redhead has been a force on the circuit for some time now and is the favorite in this match.”

“Experience is going to be a key element tonight, Jack. Terri Taylor is relatively new to the world of competitive mind-control, and Jane is a wily veteran. Terri has confidence, but Jane has a streak of mean that ‘The Package’ may not be able to handle.”

“You said it, Mick. And the match begins! The opponents stare at each other, taking measure. Taylor is making the first move. What’s she doing?”

“Terri is starting with a pelvic thrust. Jane looks uncertain and defensive. Her leather is turning from black to pink. Now it’s shifting into a conservative suit. I don’t understand the strategy here.”

“Now we have glasses. She’s going librarian, Mick! The dominatrix is struggling to recover as she starts going the conservative sexy librarian way.”

“Wait a minute, Jack...Jane is fighting back now. Terri’s hair is actually fading. She appears to be going blonde. ”

“That’s not all, Mick. Terri’s pecs appear to be swelling.”

“You’re right, Jack. The pecs are swelling and her hair is growing. Terri’s hips are still thrusting, but they’re widening. We have a full-on bimbification counter-move by Jane!”

“Terri’s top has shredded from her swelling breasts. The package is gone. Terri squeals and grabs the remains of her shirt to cover her bare breasts. A leather collar is appearing on the blonde’s throat. This match is over! Jane Meyer has defeated Terri Taylor with a bimbification defense and will move on to the next round.”

“A classic rookie mistake, Jack. A strap-on offensive against a Domme is always a risky strategy.”

“Good point, Mick. I do have to wonder if this will affect Terri’s career.”

“No problem there, Jack. I just got word from downstairs. Apparently Terri’s name is now ‘Terr Bear’ and Jane is contracting Terr Bear to appear in a ‘BDSM Monthly’ shoot. That’s an enterprising dominatrix there.”

“For sure, Mick, for sure. Now, on to our next match. Entering the arena is Robert Barr, a 30-year-old EMT from planet Linkses III. He’s 6′2″ and dark-haired, and although he has yet to win any major tournaments, he’s no stranger to the arena.”

“This is the first tournament for his opponent, however. Abigail Waters is a 5′4″ blonde and comes to us from planet Alpha Centuri, where she is a student at Asimov University. Although just twenty years old, Abigail has blazed quite a trail to the World Series and many think she’s poised for a deep run.”

“True, Mick, but Robert is actually the favorite here, albeit only slightly. A lot of people feel her lack of experience will cost her.”

“You’re right there, Jack. This boils down to Abigail’s pure ability against Robert’s experience.”

“And there they go. Everything is quiet. Now Abigail’s top is expanding slightly. It looks like Robert is going for a classic bimbification.”

“I didn’t expect that, Jack. Robert strikes me as a bit more clever than that.”

“Robert may be in trouble, Mick. His clothing is becoming pink. His top is turning into a blouse, and I think we’re getting some falsies in there.”

“There’s definitely some falsie action there, Jack, and now I’m seeing some red heels. Abigail has turned on a transvestite offensive. I think Robert is reeling.”

“Wait a minute, Mick. Abigail’s breasts have swelled, but I don’t think those are bimbo boobs we’re seeing. Look at Abigail’s belly.”

“You’re right, Jack! Robert feinted with a bimbification and drew Abigail into a false sense of security. Those are lactating boobs! Robert is projecting a pregnancy offense and Abigail is thrown. The front of her shirt is soaked with milk. Robert is decked out in a Jessica Rabbit ensemble, nearly complete with heels and wig, but it’s too late. Abigail’s belly is swelling....five months...six months...seven...eight...this match is over! Abigail is waddling and asking for pickle-flavored ice cream. Robert Barr has defeated Abigail Waters by turning her into a perpetually 8-month pregnant woman. Congratulations, Robert!”

“Abigail’s breasts appear to have doubled in size and are completely full of milk. That should make her classes interesting for the rest of the year, Mick.”

“Well, that and the belly, Jack. Getting a date might be a bit problematic as well. Still, she’s a strong competitor and I expect to see her back here next time.”

“Well, on to our next match. Entering the arena is Peter March, a 31-year-old police officer from Old Earth. His opponent is Diane Trent, a 26-year-old dark-haired research assistant from planet Borges.”

“New Vegas has these two even, Jack. Peter is a stand-up guy and tends to rely on brute force. Diane is very analytical in her approach and can think you right into the ground. It’s an interesting contrast in styles.”

“And there they go! Peter steps forward and immediately presses and attack on Diane, to little effect. Diane is studying her opponent almost intimately. Now we start to see a little action. Peter’s clothes are changing slightly. His shoulders appear to be broadening. Mick?”

“Peter’s pants are tightening and it’s become obvious his penis is thickening. He appears confused. I think it’s a himbo offensive, Jack.”

“I think you’re right, Mick. However, Diane’s clothes have changed as well and her hair is shifting. Let’s go to Barbara Bingo to see if she has any insight. Barbara?”

“Thank you, Jack. From down here, it appears to be a Sailor Moon outfit. Diane’s hair is arranging itself into pigtails and is taking on a pink tint. It’s a close match, Jack.”

“Thank you, Barbara. So the lines are drawn and the competitors are pushing and shoving for position, metaphorically speaking. Peter is looking more and more confused. Does he have enough to pull out a victory?”

“It’s looking like a photo-finish, Jack. Peter is lumbering and struggling to pull out his cock. His cock is out. Wait...Diane is looking at his cock. She’s losing her focus. Her eyes are widening, becoming huge. Her hair has become pink pigtails. It’s over, folks! Diane Trent has lost to Peter’s anime offense!”

“What a match, Mick! Peter is lumbering over to Diane, letting her touch his himbo cock. A good sport there.”

“A good sport indeed, Jack, and a well-played strategy. Peter turned Diane’s offense back on her by using that himbo cock to distract her at a critical time. Now Diane is a human anime girl.”

“Well, on to the final match of the night. Now entering the arena is 24-year-old Holly Cole, a blonde-haired, blue-eyed home decor expert from New Chicago. Don’t be fooled by the innocent visage, folks...they say she’s a tiger in the arena.”

“That may be true, Jack, but she’s still a heavy underdog in this match. Listen to the crowd go wild as her opponent Gayle “The Princess” Romy enters the arena.”

“You can’t blame them, Mick. Gayle Romy is 33-years-old and one of the favorites of the tournament. Anything less than a deep run is going to be a disappointment.”

“Gayle is as strong as they get, Jack. She’s from planet Aragorn, and she’s a distant member of the royal family there, so she comes by her name honestly.”

“It’s a tough draw for first-time-competitor Holly Cole. Still, maybe Gayle will take it easy on her.”

“Unlikely, Jack. Gayle doesn’t hold back on anyone. They still talk about the time Gayle turned an entire sorority into pole dancers when several of them wore the same dress she did.”

“Wow, Mick. Harsh. Still, there they go. Oh, yes, it’s starting already. Holly has grown a tail. Feline, apparently. I see whiskers now, and Holly’s ears have just slid to the top of her head. Gayle is using a furry offensive.”

“Wait a minute, Jack. Something’s up.”

“What do you mean, Mick?”

“Look at Gayle’s face.”

“It looks fine. I don’t- wait, now I see it. She looks like she’s about the same age as Holly now.”

“Exactly, Jack! It’s a regression offense!”

“A regression offense! Very rare, very difficult...Barbara Bingo? Can you tell us what you see down there?”

“Yes, Jack. Holly appears to be going all out and putting everything she has into a regression offense! Gayle appears to be over-confident and doesn’t seem to have realized it yet, which may be why it’s working.”

“Thank you, Barbara. Holly has a furry tail, whiskers and cat ears, but the changes appear to have stopped there. Meanwhile, Gayle has passed through young adulthood and is now a young teenager. She is passing backward through puberty now. She’s too shook up to present a defense. Gayle is a little girl. The changes are slowing...Gayle is trying to fight back now, even though it’s too late. Gayle is past young childhood. Gayle is now a baby. A diaper has appeared. It’s over! It’s over! Holly Cole has just completed one of the greatest upsets ever! Holly Cole has defeated Gayle Romy!”

“It’s an incredible achievement, Jack. Abigail Waters has entered the arena and is breast-feeding Gayle. Abigail appears glad to be able to relieve some of that pressure. Gayle is the angriest looking baby I’ve ever seen, and I suspect she’s not going to be happy about having to grow up all over again.”

“I’m sure you’re right, Mick. At any rate, that’s all for tonight. We’ll see you next time right here at the World Series of Mind-Control.”

THE END