The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Wrong Thought

AN: This story is intended to be enjoyed as a fantasy by persons over the age of 18—similar actions if undertaken in real life would be deeply unethical and probably illegal. © MoldedMind, 2021.

* * *

The thought came, and Dina immediately had the impulse to reject it. She knew it wasn’t coming from her own mind. Olivia hadn’t been playing with her mind very long, but Dina had already learned to recognize the telltale signature that implanted thoughts from Olivia all shared.

It was hard to verbalize, but there was just something about it that screamed Olivia. It felt like a foreign intruder in her brain— the phrasing of it, the feel of it was all wrong. She could feel on a fundamental level that it wasn’t hers— it didn’t come from her. It felt strange— it felt wrong.

The thought had surfaced in the middle of the night— Dina had been sleeping fitfully, lately, and she suspected this was also Olivia’s handiwork. She never should have agreed to let Olivia into her mind. Never should have given her the access. It seemed like it was too late to take it back now, though it had only been a few weeks. Every time she tried to pull the words down from her mind to hold in her mouth and then speak, they never made it past her lips.

So Dina was stuck, at least for now, going along with Olivia’s games. For now, this seemed to mean waking up in the middle of the night, groggy, with thoughts in her head to sit with. Wrong thoughts. Thoughts that every part of her wanted to reject; that every part of her tried to jump away from.

But just as she couldn’t seem to speak her desire to call off her agreement with Olivia, she couldn’t seem to escape the implanted thoughts either. She would have done anything— gotten up in the night and gone out driving, taken sleeping pills to fall back asleep; medicate with any other kind of mood-altering substance, no matter what kind, to drown them out.

But when she woke in the night, Dina was always held in invisible bonds, it felt like. She couldn’t get out of the bed… she just had to lie there, while the thoughts ran through her mind. She had to sit with her discomfort; feel that itch to reject the thoughts, and jump away from them, and feel it only grow more uncomfortable the longer it went unscratched.

So far, they seemed to change every night. But they were always recognizable as having come from Olivia.

The thought haunting her this particular night was no less uncomfortable than the others that had come before.

I want to think about how sexy it is that Olivia plants thoughts in my mind. I want to think about how hot it makes me feel that she can tell me what to think, teach me how to think the way she wants me to. I want to think about it, because the more I think about it the more it turns me on… I want to think about it…

All the thoughts from Olivia tended to run along similar themes.

She knew this thought had not come from her. It was Olivia’s thought— it had been in her mind first, before she’d put it in Dina’s. It had her fingerprints on it. And unlike some of the other ones Olivia had made her think, she could actually remember the moment of implantation for this.

She was remembering it now, as the thought played on in the background. Olivia had told her over the phone— she’d called specifically to tell her.

“Here’s what I want you to think about tonight,” Olivia had said, and Dina hadn’t been able to do anything but sit there and listen. Olivia had gotten her that well-trained that quickly. Then Olivia had gone into the spiel that was playing out in her head now, and Dina had almost hated herself in that moment, because she hadn’t been thinking about resisting, and she hadn’t even been thinking ahead to later that night when the exact words Olivia was speaking would be back to haunt her.

In that moment, she’d only thought about what Olivia’s mouth might have looked like as she spoke the words— the way her lips might have looked as they formed around them, and she’d been more caught in that image than in the words themselves. She’d been temporarily more interested in it than in making attempts to attain mental freedom, or making attempts towards resistance.

“Think about it,” Olivia had said, in conclusion— “Think about it, and remember that I thought it first.” Then she had hung up.

Now Dina was here, sitting with the same thought Olivia had given her to think in the middle of the night. The thought Olivia had told her to think in the middle of the night. She reminded herself that it wasn’t a gift.

She was thinking the thought because Olivia was making her, and she couldn’t resist— but Olivia had thought it first. And she knew that Olivia had not only thought it up to give to her. Some of the thoughts from Olivia were thoughts that Olivia shared with her. Things she thought herself, things that occurred to her naturally.

Dina could tell the difference here too. Some thoughts that came from Olivia were clearly only fabrications that were meant for Dina to wear; to dress her mind in. They had no connection to Olivia, or they described her pretty clearly in the third person.

But ones like this one— there was a ring of truth to them. This was a thought she was not only thinking, but a thought that she was sharing with Olivia. It was like borrowing clothes from someone. It felt the same: wearing something that wasn’t a natural fit, something that had been designed for someone else, something that was in someone else’s style, and not your own.

But… there was a kind of charge to thoughts like this. And Dina couldn’t be sure if that charge was really from her, or if it was a by-product of the thoughts Olivia was sending through her head. But wherever it had come from, it was there, and as the thought sat in Dina’s head, it strengthened.

This same thought had been in Olivia’s head. It wasn’t like borrowing a piece of clothing from a stranger, like she’d been thinking just a minute before. It was like borrowing a piece of clothing that belonged to Olivia— there was a basic level of intimacy there.

But it wasn’t like borrowing just any piece of clothing. Thinking this thought was like borrowing something private… if Olivia sat around, thinking that it would be sexy to put ideas in Dina’s head… if it made Olivia feel hot to think about making Dina think what she wanted…

If these thoughts occurred Olivia naturally, it implied a whole other fantasy life that Dina had not yet really been exposed to. It was something private that Olivia was letting her see— something private she was letting Dina wear; it was like Olivia had given her a piece of her own lingerie to put on, but somehow it felt even more intimate than that.

If Olivia had only given Dina some of her lingerie to put on, there would have been a charge in thinking of putting something on her skin that Olivia had first worn close to her own. But thinking this thought went beyond this— this was even more charged, because this was something that came from inside Olivia’s head. Something from her imagination, something that came from her internal fantasy life. Sharing lingerie could only get as close to Olivia as the level of her skin. But sharing a thought with her? That opened up Olivia’s mind for Dina, and it exposed her interior life. That was much more intimate.

Still, it was no less uncomfortable for Dina. This wasn’t her thought, and she was painfully aware of it. She felt a lick of heat, which stemmed from the knowledge that she was sharing thoughts with Olivia, that this thought had been in Olivia’s head first. And it was getting hotter. But she also felt internal repulsion. Her mind was hostile to the implanted thought, because it didn’t really belong. It had to be forced into her, because it wasn’t really hers, and her mind knew it.

But the presence of heat concerned Dina. Some of the other thoughts Olivia had given her had been even more salacious than this one. But she’d never felt… intimate this way, with Olivia before… and she had never pictured the shape of Olivia’s mouth while on a phone call with her, before, either. She was worried that these thoughts were starting to take effect. It felt like Olivia was starting to worm her way into Dina’s brain.

Sure, now she could tell implanted thoughts from her own. But would that always be the case? Where had the spark of attraction come from tonight— her, or Olivia’s implanted thoughts? As time went on, would she even be able to tell the difference anymore? She was afraid the boundaries of implanted thoughts and regular thoughts would start to blur… especially if Olivia really was “teaching her how she wanted her to think,” the way this latest thought was claiming. Maybe someday she would only think the thoughts that Olivia gave to her… and maybe she would like it that way…

Dina shivered as the thought played on in her head.

She didn’t think it was a very good sign that at the same time as she’d wondered that, she’d felt a pulse of pleasure between her legs.

* * *