The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“X-Ray Eyes”

Ryan wanted so badly to punch Ward right in his maddeningly perfect eyes. They stared up at him like little chips of blue ice set into Ward’s narrow, angular face, unblinking and arrogant, and the only thing stopping Ryan from hauling off and swelling them shut was the way that Ward looked at him. Ward just kept right on staring at him, totally unafraid, like he already knew what Ryan was thinking and he wasn’t worried about it one little bit.

That kind of weirded Ryan out. Because he knew he was stronger than Ward—way stronger, like ‘captain of the football team and already had his letter of intent signed for Auburn the day he turned eighteen’ stronger—but even when Ryan slammed his hands against the wall two inches from either side of Ward’s head, Ward didn’t even flinch. He just turned around and looked at Ryan with those freaky blue eyes of his, and said, “Yes?” And that pissed Ryan off, but it also kind of freaked him out, because Ward was this scrawny little pale guy who maybe weighed a hundred pounds soaking wet and he wasn’t frightened at all.

Like, he really wasn’t frightened. He wasn’t faking it—Ryan had been on the other side of the line of scrimmage from a bunch of offensive linemen, he knew the difference between a guy who was trying to act tough and a guy who really thought he could take you. And Ward was staring at him without any fear in his eyes at all. Ryan didn’t know what that meant, but it made him nervous about just decking him, even if he did pick a time and a place without any witnesses. Instead, he just growled out, “Stop fucking staring at me,” hoping that he could intimidate that icy calm out of Ward’s expression.

Ward only seemed amused. “I had my back to you,” he said drily, the corner of his mouth quirking into a crooked smile. “If you don’t want people staring at you, Ryan, maybe you shouldn’t do things that attract attention to yourself.” He still didn’t seem frightened, or even upset that Ryan had cornered him in the back of the men’s locker room without anybody even in shouting distance. He looked like...like he was expecting it. Like he did his make-up hours for gym class hoping Ryan would find out about it and come after him.

Ryan slammed the locker again with his open palm in irritation. Ward still didn’t flinch. “That’s not what I meant and you know it,” he shouted, a little unnerved that Ward wasn’t reacting the way Ryan expected. He just stood there, not even reaching for his clothing, watching Ryan with those piercing cold eyes of his. Just like always. “Every time I see you, you’re always staring at me. Like I’m some kind of, of bug, or a slide on your nerd microscope or something. You got a beef with me? You think I’m dumb or something? If you have something to say, just go ahead and say it.”

The smile faded from Ward’s face, leaving an expression of quiet contemplation for a moment. When it returned, it was less amused and more coldly confident. “You want me to say something?” he said, leaning back against the lockers nonchalantly. “Okay, I’ll say it. I know.” Ryan furrowed his brow in confusion, but that seemed to be everything Ward had to say. Just that cryptic phrase and more of that icy, penetrating stare that felt like it went straight through Ryan’s head.

“What do you mean ‘you know?’” Ryan said, fury in his voice. “What does that mean? What do you think you know?” He knew Ward was just trying to rattle him—this was like that old movie with the kids who did the phone call and said ‘I saw what you did’, trying to get people with a guilty conscience to admit to something. Ryan wasn’t going to fall for it. He was going to call Ward’s bluff, make him tell what he thought he knew, and then maybe Ryan would shove him into one of the lockers if he didn’t like the answer and see how the smug little asshole handled that—

Ward laughed. It was a short, barking laugh, the kind of laugh you let out when something surprised you. “You mean—oh, man, you mean you don’t know?” He laughed again, his mouth curling up in that crooked smile once more as he rubbed his chin in amusement, but the smile and the laughter faded away at the sight of Ryan’s expression of bewildered rage. “I guess you really don’t,” he said at last. “You don’t have the slightest clue. That’s going to make this a little bit tricky. I knew you would come to me sooner or later, but I thought you might have figured out at least some of it.“

“Figured out some of what?” Ryan snapped, his muscles tensing with the desire to lash out at the slight figure in front of him. He was getting sick of Ward’s smug little secrets and his creepy little stare and his fucking ‘I’m better than you’ attitude, and he was just about ready to knock some of it out of Ward’s scrawny little body. But that chilling, focused gaze still held him back. Ward wasn’t dumb, Ryan knew that much. If he wasn’t afraid of a beating, he had a good reason. Ryan didn’t want to find out what it was the hard way.

“Isn’t it obvious? Ward asked him, cocking his head and raising an eyebrow in mock puzzlement. “I mean, why do you think you came looking for me? Because I was ‘staring at you’? No, Ryan. some part of you already knows the truth.” He smiled that smooth, confident grin again, the one that didn’t touch his ice-cold eyes. “You need to be my slave.”

Of all the things Ryan expected Ward to say, that one wasn’t even on the list. “Wh-what?” he said, as much in astonishment as anger. He didn’t even know what part of Ward’s sentence to deny first; he wasn’t gay, he had a girlfriend, and his coaches all said he was a natural leader. It was utterly fucking crazy, even crazier coming from a skinny nerd who was about five seconds from getting the crap kicked out of him by the captain of the football team. “What?” Ryan repeated again in disbelief. This had to be a joke.

But Ward didn’t look like he was joking. His eyes just kept boring into Ryan with that icy stare as he said again, “You need to be my slave.” He chuckled lightly. “Well, to be honest, you just need to be someone’s slave. But I think I’m going to make you mine. I’ve been trying to make up my mind about it for a few weeks now, but now that you’re right here, I think you’ve pretty much made my decision for me. That’s the last time that’s going to happen, by the way.”

Ryan slammed the locker again, but it didn’t have any more effect than before. “Are you trying to make a fucking joke?” he snarled, his face beet red with anger and embarrassment. “Are you asking to get your fucking ass kicked or something? I ain’t no fucking faggot, dipshit, and even if I was, I sure as hell wouldn’t be your fucking faggot. And even if I was gay for your fucking faggot ass, you’d be the one bending over for me. Got it?”

If Ward was bothered by the slur, he didn’t let it show on his face. “Oh, Ryan,” he said, his voice filled with condescending sympathy. “It’s not about being gay or straight. It’s about being a Master or a slave. And you’re already a slave, whether you know it or not. Oh, I know how you present yourself to everyone around you. You probably fool a lot of people. But I can see right through you. Coach Mason tells everyone you’re a great leader, but what you’re really good at is getting the other boys to accept his authority. You’re such a natural slave that you make everyone else want to submit right along with you. Isn’t that right?”

“I—” Ryan almost flinched under the intensity of Ward’s stare, those icy blue eyes pinning him in place and holding him while Ward’s words sliced away at his thoughts. He knew Ward was wrong, lying even, but the smooth and measured tones made it hard for Ryan to find a weak point to disagree with. He wasn’t good at this ‘debate’ shit like Ward was—he just said what he thought. He didn’t try to get inside people’s heads, twist their thoughts all over the place until up was down and black was white and straight was—

“I’m not gay,” he said defiantly, focusing on the one thing he knew was obviously wrong. “Stop trying to confuse me.”

“I’m not trying to confuse you, Ryan,” Ward said, his voice almost tender. “It’s really just the opposite. How many times have you found yourself getting an erection around someone and not even really knowing why? How many times have you wondered why this girl, that boy was making your dick hard like you were just starting puberty all over again? It’s simple. Your body was responding to the presence of a Master. That’s what all those people who turn you on have in common—they have the strength to command your will, and the weakness in you responds to it.” Ward’s stare was fierce, unblinking. Ryan desperately wanted to look away from it, but that felt too much like backing down. And backing down felt too much like admitting Ward was right.

Instead, Ryan leaned in, trying to emphasize the difference in height between them. It felt like a mistake almost immediately—this close, Ward’s eyes seemed to fill his whole field of vision, freezing him with their unblinking stare. “Even your girlfriend knows it, Ryan. I bet Melanie talks a lot during sex, doesn’t she? Tells you just how to use that big cock of yours? You think you’re in charge because you’re the one doing the fucking, but it’s obvious to everyone who sees you that she’s got you wrapped around her little finger. The only difference is, she doesn’t know what she’s doing and I do. That’s why you’re going to end up belonging to me.”

Ryan shook his head. The motion made him strangely dizzy, like his eyes were locked too tightly onto Ward’s stare to properly orient himself. “I, I’m not gay,” he said again, his voice a hoarse croak in his ears. It didn’t sound right—it sounded like he was drugged, or sleepy or something. He wondered if somehow Ward had slipped him something, if that was why he felt so confused and Ward acted so confident, but he didn’t see how the other boy could have done it.

“I already told you,” Ward said, reaching up and cupping Ryan’s chin with his hand. Ryan wanted to pull away, but he didn’t know how without making it look as though he was afraid of Ward’s touch. “It’s not about being straight or gay. Other people might be straight or gay, but you? You’re a slave, Ryan. You want whoever you’re told to want. You fuck whoever you’re told to fuck. You don’t care whether they’ve got a cock or a pussy. You just need them to tell you what to do. Lie to others all you want, lie to yourself all you want, but I know. I can see it in your mind.” It felt almost literally true to Ryan—that cold, unblinking stare seemed to be cutting through everything Ryan thought he knew about himself, revealing a side of himself that terrified him and aroused him at the same time.

“Choices are for other people, Ryan,” Ward said, steering Ryan’s head into a dizzying nod. “I know what makes you hard. And it’s being on your knees.”

Ryan tried not to picture it. He tried not to think about the erection that he only just now noticed he had. “I, I...” The word sputtered on his lips as he tried desperately to find something to connect with it. Every denial he wanted to make met a frozen death in the expanse of Ward’s ice blue eyes, leaving him dazed and helpless to resist Ward’s words as they slipped into his mind and wrapped around his thoughts. He couldn’t be...he wasn’t...he didn’t...every time he tried to end a sentence, even in his head, it turned into a mental image of all the things he wanted so badly to insist were lies. And every single one of them made his cock swell and stiffen like a heavy iron bar in his jeans. It felt like it was dragging his thoughts down, like carrying the weight of his arousal was too exhausting for him to stand up any longer. “I’m not gay,” he whimpered weakly, clinging to the words like a security blanket.

Ward just smirked. “Have you noticed that you’re not even trying to deny that you’re a slave? You never said no to that, not even once. I guess nobody’s ever told you that you shouldn’t be, huh?” He coughed out a mirthless chuckle. “Doesn’t matter. You say you’re not gay...I say look me in the cock and say that.” And he let the towel drop from his waist.

Ryan couldn’t help himself. He looked down.

The towel hung on Ward’s cock for a moment like it was a hook. But the weight of the fabric pushed it down until it slid slowly, carelessly off of his penis like an accidental striptease. Ryan couldn’t help watching every inch of smooth, pale skin as it came into view. He felt like he was being pressed down by the sight of it—Ward’s hand moved to the back of his neck, but those slender muscles didn’t stand a chance of pulling Ryan to his knees. It was the weight of obedience that tugged at him, forcing him helplessly into a kneeling position as he stared at the slim, willowy reed of Ward’s dick.

“That’s a good boy,” Ward purred, and Ryan’s cock throbbed so hard he could practically hear it at the words. His whole mind seemed to be centered on his erection, stronger than any hard-on he’d ever had. Even his first time with Melanie hadn’t made him this horny. He knelt on the painted concrete floor of the locker room, and nothing had ever felt so good to him in his life as the way Ward stared down at him and nodded. “You know what you need to do,” Ward said, and the last of Ryan’s resistance shattered as he leaned forward and took Ward’s cock between his lips.

It was long and thin, already salty with precum, but it wasn’t the way it felt or the way it tasted that made Ryan moan around its length as he began to bob his head up and down on the shaft. It was the way that Ward’s breath hitched, and the way that he knotted his fingers in the back of Ryan’s hair and said, “Good slave, don’t stop.” Ryan felt the praise as a surge of hot, tight pleasure that shot all the way down his spine straight to his cock and made it pulse inside his jeans. He could feel the tiny damp spot in the fabric, he knew he was leaking straight through his silk boxers. He didn’t care. It felt so hot, so nice, so fucking right to be on his knees pleasing his Master. Ryan’s mind was all tangled up, some part of him still lost in Ward’s penetrating stare, but this part felt instinctive and obvious. Ryan wanted to be a slave. He didn’t know why he’d ever denied it, even to himself.

Ryan’s eyes slipped shut as he gave himself over to the bliss of submission, but he could still see Ward’s stare in his mind as he ran his tongue over the head of Ward’s cock. It went right through every layer of self-deception, leaving Ryan exposed in a way that physical nudity never could. Ward saw Ryan’s soul, and it was the soul of a slave. Kneeling like this, tasting the pleasure of a Master as it trickled into Ryan’s mouth in little spurts and gushes in a tease of Ward’s ultimate release...it felt better than sex, like Ward’s cock was fucking his actual mind with every thrust. Ryan redoubled his attentions, eager to give his new Master his full devotion.

“G-good boy, that’s right, yes,” Ryan heard Ward whimper, that iron self-control finally cracking just a little as Ryan’s tongue flicked away at the tiny fold of skin at the tip of Ward’s cock. “Yes, you...you may...” Ryan almost didn’t understand what Ward was talking about, until he felt another surge of pleasure and realized he was rubbing himself through his jeans. Once he did, he couldn’t help stroking harder and faster, the smooth slick silk teasing him to greater and greater heights of pleasure. His other hand gently caressed Ward’s balls, hungry now to feel them tighten under his fingers.

It didn’t take long after that. “Oh, good boy, good boy, good boy...” Ward moaned out, as his whole body tensed and his cock twitched and a torrent of semen gushed into Ryan’s willing mouth. He felt a trickle of it at the corner of his mouth, and just thinking about how he must look kneeling at Ward’s feet with Ward’s cock in his mouth and Ward’s cum dripping from his lips was enough to send him over the edge. He shot his load in his boxers, dumping gush after gush of spunk as his eyes rolled back in his head with sheer mindless bliss.

He didn’t know how long he knelt there, Ward’s cock softening in his mouth until his Master finally slid it free. All he knew was that when his eyes opened, they opened to Ward’s powerful, commanding stare once more. “Now, slave,” Ward said, scooping up a trickle of semen from Ryan’s lips with one finger before putting it in Ryan’s mouth for him to suck clean. “Listen to your Master. Look into your eyes and listen to me, slave. I’m going to explain to you exactly what belonging to me means.”

Ryan nodded, his mouth deliciously full and his mind deliciously empty, as he fell into Ward’s eyes once and for all.

THE END