The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s note:

To new readers! This tale is set in the same fictional world as “the Ancients” and Corelle D’Amber. I will keep in mind those folks who may arrive to this fresh, but you will find a minimum of exposition about what has gone before.

This story follows “Xizang Takeover” and “Xizang Questions” in chronology and is the final tale of the arc. Thanks to cat_slave for the “guest voice” of ‘Lena’.

My tales will often contain mc, fd, ff, and edi (Extremely Disturbing Imagination). All stories copyrighted.

The library of my stories and “Corelleverse” series characters are referenced at: http://www.asstr.org/~EyeofSerpent/library.html

Xizang Dance

Eye of Serpent

Golden Master opened his eyes and focused on the chilled room. He raised his throbbing head slowly as he sat up. He wondered if he had only just dreamed the most pleasurable joining that he had ever experienced.

No. The most pleasurable glorious SEX.

No. Not a dream, his coat and inner clothing were torn open and his angry red cock was wet with moisture and still hard.

Warily, he looked about. The room was the same poor austere place it had been before. His gaze locked on the spot where the Lama had broken under his Golden Needles. It was empty of both the holy man and the table.

How?

He turned his head slowly, looking for the means that the heavy table and old monk might have left in the few moments he was unconscious.

Nothing.

His eyes narrowed and he pushed himself unsteadily to his feet. He locked gaze with his naked pet, RiverSlut. She stood quietly in the cloak of her long white hair. His voice was thready. “What became of the—?”

He stopped, looking more closely.

Her smile was beatific, her lips flushed with wet rose color. Her amber eyes twinkled with startling life. Surprised, he saw veiled child-like glee in those eyes. Her toes curled hard against the gray stone floor like tiny rose petals. Though she was standing nude in the cold room, her pale flesh had healthy spots of color at her nipples and her passion lips.

He stared at those cunt lips.

They squirmed.

Cold chill settled into his neck. He pushed to his feet. He stood and felt pain singing in his blood. “What happened here?”

“This unworthy cunt freed you from the River, Master.” A large smile split her face. She licked her wet lips.

He looked at her passion flower again. It dripped and flowed with scented honey. Heat pulsed from her like an open furnace. He could see the lips moving, widening and closing over her clitoris as heavy drops flecked on her thighs. He pointed to her sex with trembling hand. “W- what is happening there?”

She laughed like a slightly muffled bell and lowered her eyes. “I am playing with myself, Master. As you have commanded me, I must be ever randy and ready for your pleasure.”

Pain iced his temples. He stared at her hungry flower, watching the mesmerizing display of her pink lips rolling and swaying, ebbing open and closed as if spread and plucked by hidden forces. His body felt better now, but his mind told him everything was wrong.

He might be wrong as well.

RiverSlut was very wrong, he reflected. That slowly squirming cunt was horribly wrong.

He stepped forward and slapped her face hard. He sent a pulse of pleasure into her mind to reinforce her compliance. “Obey, my pet!”

She giggled and came. “Thank you, Master.” Her nether lips seemed to accelerate their impossible activity.

Coldness gripped his guts. His eyes flicked to her ear. The golden needle post there was gone. That small metal needle was a lynchpin for the reshaping energies molding her bound mind. He pulled at his chin and stepped away from her.

Suddenly, something arrested his backward progress.

She had lifted one of her truncated arms, and something had plucked at his coat. He stared downward. Her arm ended at the elbow. The injury had healed cleanly. His coat was held stiffly tight against his backward motion by nothing. Her arm, stopping many centimeters from his person, made a straight line between the stump and his caught parka.

Her naked arm muscles flexed and the tight parka cloth dragged him closer to her.

“Hit me again, Master,” she purred coquettishly.

Her will washed over him gently and he screamed. He struck her without thinking as the pleasure controlled his arm. Her mind was sucking his closer.

She orgasmed. “Oooh. I am not worthy of your love. Again, please.”

His eyes ached with staring at her lovely face, her glinting eyes. He felt his searing arousal. Her thoughts stroked his again. The pleasure sluiced over his mind and he struck her again without any control.

She rocked with orgasm. “Aah. So much love. So much wonder to be freed.”

He charged at her directly, knocked her over and kept running. He quickly discovered the Xizang temple was a nightmare. He saw soldiers laughing joyfully at their posts as he ran. Men boldly kissed each other. Groups of soldiers gave each other oral sex. His shouted commands were ignored and his panic burned deeper into his brain.

The Great River presented him power to fuel his running legs.

He took the offering and ran. He knocked down anyone trying to stop him. He hit the outer doors and ran through the snow. He made it panting to the helicopters.

The pilots were gone.

* * *

On a slight rise one hundred meters away, Lena put down the binoculars and rubbed her gloved hands together. She smiled calculated mischief.

Interesting. My quarry has just run from the temple as if pursued by demons. Maybe this scouting mission is going to be some fun. The Spider didn’t say I couldn’t claim my prey if there was such a chance. If Crane has broken his will, it will be enterprising for me to pick up the pieces. Few such chances arise to come within Father’s favor so easily, and grant myself an amount of amusement without his Eye upon me.

She laughed quietly, entreating ideas most sinister.

* * *

RiverSlut felt free and it was wondrous.

She admired the erotically charged hand-things that pulsed invisible to mortal eyes from her injured arms. She ran a phantom finger through her hot flower and then painted the juices around her mouth. Am I not his whore? What can be the matter with my Master? I must attend to his needs.

She stood from the thrown sprawl of her Master’s rush out of the room. The immense heat of her passion kept her comfortable against the cold mountain air. She strolled after her love, using her new hands on her sex.

* * *

No pilots. No Crane. No control. Golden Master cursed under his breath. He screamed for one of his captains. He looked about the landscape. There—a knot of soldiers loitered. He rushed across the meters to them.

“I want the helicopter ready to leave immediately,” he shouted.

One junior officer finished telling a joke and the entire circle of men exploded into laughter.

They ignored him.

He pushed his will into the Great River and felt icy pain. He sent commands to them, but his chill presence slid from the humans as if they were bathed in a heated bonfire. His icy mental assault melted before it.

He clutched at his torn clothes. Digging into a recess, he pulled the gun. “Someone will get that helicopter ready to fly, or I will shoot you one by one.”

The faces turned towards him.

“Really should sit down—.”

“What is wrong with him?”

“Come have some tea.”

“Certainly can’t imagine—.”

Voices nearly overlapped each other.

He leveled the gun at the nearest man.

Two pairs of hands quickly dragged the gun to point at the ground. Instantly he was surrounded and grabbed on every side. The gun wrenched away. He was pulled closer to a field heater. Someone poured tea and held it for him. Hands gripped him, forcing him to sit down. Voices insisted he must hear the latest and best joke.

He screamed. “This can not be real! I am the Master here!” He batted the tea away. When faces ducked the spray of hot water, he bolted from the ring of madness. He sprinted back towards the helicopter.

From one direction, he saw a pilot in helmet and jumpsuit jogging towards the vehicle. From the other, he saw a pale nude woman with glistening long white hair step from the temple doors. She lacked forearms.

He whined with fear. His face twitched.

He waved his urgency to the approaching pilot. He opened the vehicle door and climbed in, locking the craft door. The pilot jogged faster towards the helicopter. The Golden Master wept and banged his hand on the compartment waiting to be airborne and away.

Finally, the pilot arrived and swung into the cockpit. Switches flipped and telltales glowed. The pilot plugged the oxygen mask into the floor receptacle. The Master heard the heating units rumble on overhead in the engines.

He kept his eyes on RiverSlut.

When the rotors began to turn, her searching eyes snapped to the helicopter and she began to run smoothly towards the vehicle.

“Get us up now!” he screamed. “Get us up! Get us out of here! Now!”

The pilot nodded quickly and pointed to the turbine temperature gauge. The engines weren’t quite ready to lift.

Golden Master sobbed. He tried to regain his composure by reaching for strength from the River. The pain made his cock throb. His head almost split open. His hand ached where he had struck RiverSlut. The power came, making him feel heavy and sluggish.

The power had an icy hurt.

He watched RiverSlut running faster, coming nearer. He was shuddering now and banging both hands uselessly against the door. “Now! Now!”

The helicopter lifted and rose quickly.

He stared at the pale beauty below. The amber eyes glinted with compelling attraction, never leaving his face. He swallowed his sobs. He didn’t know what he had created in torturing Celestial Fu and breaking her mind, but it was freeing itself. It was coming after him.

He groaned. He felt his mind sag with weakness again. The pain was amazing; he could barely suppress the desire to wail like a child.

At least he was safe.

For now.

* * *

He didn’t care where the pilot was taking him. It was away from her. That was all that mattered.

The pilot pushed the helicopter down through the passes wordlessly. The route was a slightly different one than the approach, but seemed faster. After nearly an hour, the machine’s descent was finally nearing a lowlands airfield. Rather than giving him relief, the dense lower altitude made Golden Master’s spinning head hurt all the more. He sucked again from the passenger oxygen mask and resolved not to use any more of the Great River until his head stopped pounding. The power seemed to be consuming him and he needed to understand that before much longer. He was too weak to challenge the forces of the River. Strange then, that it seemed the power was closer to his mind than normal. His cock pulsed with pain, in need of release.

The River seemed to whisper beneath his center that only more power would cool his anguish.

But he didn’t have to strength to investigate this.

Through the helmet’s black lenses, the pilot turned checked on the Golden Master a few times. Now the pilot gestured again, pointing to a river below and making hand motions of descending to follow its course.

“Yes, take the fastest route,” he brusquely shouted over the whine of the engine. The vibrations of the vehicle seemed to be crawling into his bones. He wanted out of the thing.

The pilot noticed the Golden Master’s physical reaction to his arousing pain. The helicopter straightened out, a gloved hand then engaged the ‘autopilot’ system. With a graceful movement, the pilot extended a gloved hand across the open frame between the passenger compartment and the control cockpit.

Golden Master waved irritably. “No. I don’t need—.”

The worn leather glove brushed the Master’s tented trousers lightly and he felt his balls slam with an orgasm. The power found sudden outlet and rushed from him.

He screamed with the intense draining pain. A small stain of dampness soaked the tip of the bulge in his pants. He sighed with heaviness and then tried to slam himself back as far from the pilot as possible. It was too late. His body didn’t move to his command. He gawked at the pilot and horror curdled his brain. He sought within himself, finding threads of control woven through his groin and his nerves.

Lena pulled off the helmet, taking the controls of the helicopter back. “Did you really think you could overcome the Spider?” She shook her head in disbelief, her lush hair spilling over her shoulders and a half-sardonic smile creeping over her thin lips. Lazily, she unzipped the front of the oversized jacket.

His thoughts froze at the mention of the Ancient Spider who had corrupted him against Celestial Fu. He realized this agent was naked underneath the warm padded flightsuit. The compartment filled with her scent.

The Golden Master groaned again in numbing despair. Mustering his strength, he desperately demanded his arms shove closed the fold-down panel that might separate him from this woman.

Nothing. His arms did not move. Neither did he think the knife in his boot would be accessible. He stared at his captor. She controlled the vehicle, his body, but not yet his mind. He ground his teeth and saved his power.

Lena licked her lips and glanced at him sidelong. “Don’t worry,” she laughed. So this is what a one weak in the River is like. To feel the trained mind quiver at my touch is delicious beyond my expectation. Grinning at the thought, she stretched into the River and flung another string around his addled mind.

His hands betrayed him now. They jolted from his sides to fondle Lena’s warm breasts that had been hidden in the oversized jacket. He felt the control of his own mind slip from him; falling into a fire as the other Kinspawn snatched it away like a hungry tiger with burning jaws.

“You can speak,” she informed him with dry amusement. “When I want you to.” Her eyes shifted, darkly. “Now. It was your insolence and ambition that allowed me to be free from my imprisonment. So, I should reward you, before I hand you over to the Spider.”

He felt his body moving against his wishes, as he slowly knelt on the floor. “You turned the Dragon into a cunt,” she stated quietly. “Didn’t you?”

His lips curled into a sneer as his neck bobbed up and down in spiteful agreement. She gave him a self-satisfied grin, “Well then, turnabout is fair play, isn’t it?”

Her adroit hands worked the helicopter controls. She pushed the helicopter down, closer to the ground, then jerked it into a banking twist. The jolt caused him to fall into her spread legs. His face plunged into the scented fabric around her crotch. Lena shivered at the delightful scream he gave, as she changed the threads of River running through him into edged wires and rewrote his mind.

His mind is mine. Laid out in the River so much like a string of fragile and glistening fibers. Spider has taught me well. Better than the Dragon taught this ambitious fool. I can feel him trying to resist me and push me away. His struggle adds a fascinating tingle to the threads linked back to my Touch. The fibers bounce and resonate in time to the flow of the River. Almost like a vibration I can feel in my groin. He is too weakened and too afraid to best me. As Kinspawn in Dance, I am more than his equal now.

So this is what my father feels when he mauls me for his pleasure. How much greater would the erotic satisfaction be to handle the Dragon this way? And now I handle he who has commanded the Dragon.

She flexed, and the River swelled around the strands.

“You are a dildo,” she told him with teasing tenderness.

His fingertips clenched her thighs, tightly. He tried to wrest away. He screamed again into her sex and she shivered with sensuous delight, sending the physical pleasure back through herself, into the River and again to his mind.

“A strong, thoughtless dildo. You are a thoughtless device, used for my pleasure. You are a thing of my own creation. Such is the purpose of your existence.”

The fibers flexed again outward and then inwards cutting new patterns. Their texture changed, slowly.

“I am a dildo.” His being told him it was so. Pleasure simmered in his center.

“My dildo,” came the gentle correction. The fibers flexed again.

“Your dildo. I exist for your pleasure alone.” He groaned quietly.

She flicked the ‘autopilot’ system on. She slowly squirmed out of her uniformed pants. Eagerly, the broken Kinspawn delved into the warmth between her legs as soon as he saw the dark cleft she spread before him. His tongue was afire, bathed in the power that consumed him still. He was her dildo and licked with such eagerness as to climb within her and fuck her with his entire body.

Lena moaned her agreement with that.

* * *

In the remotest corner of a moist African cave, a dark figure fumed to the rock walls in a language long forgotten.

The pain in his forehead was a burning wound. He had lost sight of his thralls around the world. He was reduced to sending Lena out to act for him. He did not trust her. Yet he did not have others that he trusted more.

Though his mundane eyes saw as well as ever, the center of his power, his night eye that rested weeping blood above his nose, was blinded. Ruined by the Horror as controlled by that young Kinspawn.

The Spider waited impatiently for his revenge.

He turned back to his meal of warm brains, imagining his hands around the neck of the ‘Golden Master’.

* * *

RiverSlut watched the helicopter lift and move rapidly away.

My Master has left me. How delicious that he does this in front of the humans. Another stroke of his genius for humiliating me. I am a worthless slave. Even these humans will understand I am discarded like a whore. And his face—he had such emotion in his face when he knocked me down. And ran. He ran with such fire. I could feel the River feeding his run. Driving him.

She glanced at the soldiers coming towards her a group. She wet her lips. His face had such glory. Where have I seen that emotion before? Why is it so seductive? So hauntingly glorious? I must remember. It will help me serve my Master so much better to know his mind.

The mercenaries arrived. Leading them was an officer and two of the pilots. They all smiled at her with barely concealed awe. They were feeling nothing but wonder. The senior officer noted the striking arousal of the Master’s slave and spoke. “RiverSlut. You are even more depraved and desirable than I remember. Has the Master left any orders for us? Do we hold the monastery for him or withdraw?”

RiverSlut shivered to hear herself named by a human. Glorious arousal.

I am nothing but a walking cunt. I am a hot piece of flesh empowered to my Master’s will. I am a cunt weapon of the Great River. “He left no other orders. Remain at the tasks he gave you. Hold your positions.”

“It shall be as you say.” The man bowed.

She started at the wash of pleasure his words gave her. Amazing. He obeys this unworthy cunt. His obedience feels glorious. This must be pleasure my Master wishes me to have. I am in wonder of myself. I am free.

The humans spoke amongst themselves, arranging for defense of the temple. Most began to stride off.

And did I not feel pleasure in asking the Master to slap me? Ah, the Master’s design for me is glorious and wicked. His hand striking my face was pure sublime mystery. And his beauty. His face suffused with that glorious emotion.

She smiled at the pilots. She turned to look at the second helicopter. Master was striking his hands on the door of the departing craft. Was he calling to me? Should I be following? There is another vehicle.

One of the pilots grinned back and still in the spirit of the reverie all about, stepped up behind the nude slave. He caressed her flushed ass.

RiverSlut started and orgasmed.

The man pulled back his hand as if burned. His expression changed from joy to confused pain.

She turned. “You want this cunt? Strike my face and then fuck my mouth.”

His eyes cleared. Some primitive survival reflex saw something in RiverSlut’s glinting amber eyes. He backed up.

She extended her limb in her eagerness to his groin. Her pulsing invisible hand-thing blended with his body. He jerked. Sparks jumped from his clothes. His eyes and mouth began to smoke. He shivered and twisted. His face transformed in an instant to resemble the vivid emotion that RiverSlut had just seen in her Master’s visage.

Now she knew it. Horror.

She felt herself cum again and the human died from the rushing power running through her and grounding in him. She studied the man as he collapsed to the snow. She shivered with blooming strength and arousal layered through her flesh. She used a hand-thing on her nipples. The human’s face was beautiful with horror.

Frozen with horror. Dead with horror.

She smiled and laughed like small bells stirred by chaos. She remembered more.

The laugh drew the retreating soldiers to turn around. Seeing the man down, several of them ran back to assist. Fellowship shone in their eyes.

RiverSlut nodded. That was glorious. My Master is so dear and clever to show me these things. She stepped up to the men bent over their fallen comrade and blended her phantom hands into their spines. “Slap my face. Obey, mortal scum!”

They jerked upright like marionettes. Sparks twisted in their moist mouths. First one then the other rapidly slapped RiverSlut.

Her cheeks bloomed with scarlet. She came twice. “Now sing!”

They became screaming sopranos and died. Power rushed through them wiping out their living essence in a violent crash of invisible colors. Their faces strained with horror in the final second. They fell.

RiverSlut’s eyes twinkled and beamed. “Oh, how hot! How wicked and fun!” She turned to look at a small group of men who had stopped some distance away. Confusion marred the wonder suffusing their faces.

The soldiers glanced at each other and the fallen men. They felt so well and at peace, but they knew something had just happened. The enslaved slut had done something, but what? Their joyous minds struggled with the concept of what they had seen. They stood lost in their confusion. Was it—wrong? Or evil?

RiverSlut moved toward them with a sultry sway of her hips. I’ll only kill half of them. I’m sure no one will miss three hundred soldiers. There will be more than sufficient left to guard the temple my Master has taken.

She remembered more things now. I am she who is the Mother of Chaos. I am RiverSlut and my gift is Horror. The Golden Needles are my dainty scalpels. Over the millennium, my claws have grown too large, too glorious to sculpt with; they tear, rend, and leave only debris. I held myself distant and precise with the Golden Needles and thereby crafted minds as those Ancients of less majesty do with their puny skills.

Still I am the glorious devourer of souls. I am the Dragon now Ruined.

She began to squirm her passion flower on the hot invisible River as she walked. Her amber eyes twinkled with astonishing life. The humans saw secret glee in those eyes. Her flesh had soft roses of color at her nipples and her passion lips. Her passion flower dripped and flowed with scented honey. Heavy drops flecked on her thighs. Heat pulsed from her like a warm blaze. She crooked her finger at the mind-bemused soldiers and smiled. Her smile was beatific, her lips flushed with wet aroused color.

They smiled back at her. Yet, one man took a hesitant step backward.

She walked to them in the sunshine like a dream of lust and glory. She murmured and caressed them all, slowing her fondles as she remembered more from older days. She summoned their erections. Their bodies began to spark and twitch. She commanded their song and forced upon them the words of the Prophecy. They made a lusty choir. She laughed her delight and arousal.

We are the many-headed Beast,
Summoned by the Whore of the River—

She licked their smoking manroots. Cum spattered her face from jerking vessels.

We dance in scarlet and white,
Ridden by the Whore of the River—

Others came to see what the unearthly soprano chorus was. A touch upon any man in the chain locked the newest man in place.

We sing to praise the end of all,
Bidden by the Whore of the Great River.

RiverSlut seduced her chosen to join the sparking dance. Each shell of flesh linked with others and formed jerking chains of men bound into the dance. The draw of mortals became a river of three hundred bodies.

Became a chorale of Horror.

With her warm nude flesh spattered with their cum and slick with her own juices, she killed them all as they sang her glory.

* * *

She did not see the Xizang temple, the mountains, or even the inside of Her eyelids. She saw the Great River.

The River moved like a nightmare of blood-lit rolling mountains. Rushing blobs of crimson light caressed Her with sinuously frightening ardor. She smelled the musk of Her sex, mortal blood, and ruined snow.

The Mother of Chaos had returned.

END