The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Note: This story was inspired by Djinn-ding Machine by Dictionary Rainbow and Kris P. Kreme. I deliberately left it open-ended so feel free to write your own prequels, sequels and additional customers if you feel like it.

—Voltaire

Yard Sale, by Voltaire

* * *

Guinevere was close to the academic conference when she took a wrong turn and realized she was lost. She knew she had to be just a few minutes away so the college professor decided to pull over at a nearby yard sale to ask for directions.

The yard was well-maintained with freshly cut grass. The house was a two-story brick house with a two-door garage. Guinevere parked in the driveway and looked around. There was nobody attending the sale but there was an empty coffee can with a note on it. “Everything here is ten dollars. Thank you for stopping by.” There were four long tables holding dozens of small trinkets. Old clothes, cheap cooking utensils and broken toys were everywhere.

Just as she was about to get back in her Mercedes-Benz she noticed a small tube of lipstick on one of the tables. Guinevere had never been one for makeup or lipstick. She didn’t want any of her coworkers or students to see her as unprofessional so she deliberately wore light makeup alongside baggy pantsuits, always black or grey. She had her brown hair in a bun and wore thick glasses.

Guinevere had always been unfortunate-looking, even as a child. As a result of her appearance and awkwardness she had focused on scholarly pursuits. She graduated top of her class despite having skipped a grade. She easily aced college with a 4.0 GPA. Unfortunately she had never learned how to make friends. Most people found her cold and bitchy, and her ideal Saturday night involved drinking wine and watching documentaries with her cat.

For reasons she couldn’t explain she decided to pick up the cheap tube of lipstick. As soon as she did she felt bolts of electricity flew through her body. Her brown hair became blonde and burst from the bun until it grew down to her butt. Her pale skin became a honey brown.

Her flat breasts grew and grew until they literally burst through her clothes. Within seconds they went from B-cups to comical E-cups. “W-what’s happening to me.” Guinevere muttered as she stumbled towards her car. She nearly faceplanted as her conservative loafers morphed into pink heels.

Her torn pantsuit became a skimpy pink dress and her glasses faded like mist. Her nails grew rapidly and became bright pink. Every follicle of hair below her neck fell into the grass as though she was a snake shedding its skin.

Finally came the mental changes. Guinevere’s precious education began to rapidly disappear as her history changed. Ginny had always been an attractive girl. She was extremely popular with the boys and it was agreed in high-school that a party wasn’t really a party unless Ginny was there. Ginny had no interest in anything beyond enjoying her life as the sexiest girl in her small town.

It got even worse when Ginny got into college (no longer an Ivy League college like Guinevere, Ginny’s 1.5 GPA ensured that a local community college was all that would accept her.) She became involved in a sorority and skipped more classes than not. Excessive consumption of alcohol and marijuana ensured destroyed whatever brain cells she hadn’t lost back in high-school.

“Like, where am I?” the bimbo asked as she looked around. She checked her phone (pink, of course). Like oh my gosh! I’ll be late to work!” After getting kicked out of college for truancy Ginny had gotten a job at the nicest strip club in town... and had promptly been kicked out for her alcoholism and truancy. She then got a job at a sleazier club in the bad part of town. It didn’t pay as well and her boss treated her like shit, but he also didn’t care if she was late every day and showed up drunk or high.

The tipsy little bimbo stumbled over the grass in her stripper heels to her hot pink convertible. She didn’t even think about paying for the lipstick, but then again she rarely thought about anything anymore.

* * *

Despite being twin sisters Alex and Amber looked and acted very different from each other. Alex kept her hair in a pixie cut while Amber preferred hers long. Alex dyed her hair brown while Amber kept hers blonde. Alex was introverted while Amber was outgoing. Despite this they were good friends. Both were in their late twenties and shared a house together. Alex worked as an engineer and Amber worked as a nurse.

Despite their differing interests and tastes they found a movie they were both interested in watching. Alex and Amber where on their way to the matinee when they noticed the yard sale and decided to pull over and check it out. Alex looked into the empty money can. “Doesn’t look like the yard sale was very successful.” She joked. “Probably because there’s nothing but junk here.” Amber retorted. She was about to say they should leave when she noticed a stained, old cookbook on one of the tables. She reached to pick it up...

Simultaneously Alex was also about to say they should bail when she noticed a cheap set of earrings on one of the tables. She picked it up and became enveloped by the transforming electricity. Her skin youthened as she lost ten years of age, going from twenty-eight to eighteen. Her brown hair became its natural shade of blonde and grew into a ponytail. Alexis’ casual clothes became a cheerleader’s uniform and she touched her teeth as braces grew across her mouth.

Simultaneously as Amber touched the cookbook she aged ten years, going from a twenty-eight year old to a thirty-eight year old. Her hips and breasts expanded, giving her an exaggerated appearance similar to a fertility doll. Her casual clothes essentially stayed the same, although she now showed a generous amount of her cleavage.

Amber and Alexis’ memories began to rewrite themselves. Amber was now Alexis’ mother, as well as the mother to two other children. As the ripples expanded across the Earth, rewriting reality Amber’s boyfriend aged ten years and became her husband and Alexis’ father. Amber loved being a mom and was pregnant with their fourth child, although she wasn’t showing it yet. Amber had no plans to stop after child number four either.

“Hurry up Mom!” Alexis said, stomping her foot. “Cheer practice starts in fifteen fucking minutes!” “Alexis Bates Carter if you use any more profanity I’m taking you home!” Amber said angrily. Alex grumbled to herself as she got in her Mom’s van. Always honest, Amber made sure to put a twenty-dollar bill in the coffee can. One for the cookbook she picked up and one for the earrings Alexis had grabbed.

* * *

Catherine was driving her minivan when she was the yard sale. She needed to pick up her son from soccer practice at five thirty and her daughter from band at six. She had about twenty minutes to kill so she decided to check out what was for sale.

Catherine looked around the dozens of items for sale and one in particular caught her eye. It was a cheap yellow cigarette lighter, the kind you find at a gas station. Catherine didn’t smoke but she felt hypnotized by it. The second she picked up the lighter she felt as though electricity was flowing from the lighter through her hand and into her entire body.

Catherine’s middle-aged body began to change. Her skin tightened, fat melted off her body and her saggy breasts became perky again. Black tattoos began covering her body. Pictures of snakes, spiders and demons now decorated her body. She had a Confederate flag just above her butt. Her drab shirt became a white tank top cut off to show her toned midriff. Her jeans became tight Daisy Dukes. Her loafers became combat boots. Her blonde hair turned an unnatural shade of green and piercings covered her face and nipples.

Catherine was no longer a middle-aged housewife with two kids, she was now Cat, a bitchy young high-school drop out who liked sex, drugs and motorcycles. Cat looked at the yellow lighter and put it in her cheap purse. She then grabbed the money out of the coffee can and stuffed it in her purse for good measure. If those suckers didn’t want her to take the money then they should have had somebody out here to watch her.

Cat hopped onto her Harley and lit a cigarette. She decided to go to see her dealer and score some meth before the party at Colt’s. His brother had just gotten out of prison and it was going to be a wild night.

* * *

Jacob Bierce returned home from vacation. Jacob was always a worrier and he was glad to see his house was exactly as he had left it. He always half-expected to find that his house had burnt down while he was away.

Jacob walked up front door and found a package lying on his porch. “I don’t remember ordering anything before I left”, he thought to himself. Jacob opened the package and found a leather-bound book. The second he touched the book he felt a burst of electricity...

THE END.