The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Yes Ma’ams

The creaking wooden door opened up, blasting icy white snow into the entrance. Four teenagers, bundled head to toe in coats and scarves rushed inside, escaping from the foul weather outside. With the wind roaring, the four of them slammed shut the door to the cabin and began to look around. The first of them threw off her bright pink coat with gusto, revealing her white tank top underneath. “”Holy shit it’s cold out there.”

A shorter girl wearing a blue coat took off here snow mask and let her brown twintails settle into shape. “You know, Rebecca, an actual shirt might have helped some.”

Rebecca, for her part, took off her hat and let her long blonde hair fall freely as she pried her boots off. “And not look completely fabulous the moment I get inside? As if!”

The brunette shook her head and unzipped her coat and snow-pants, stepping free and sensibly dressed in a black sweater and jeans. “Back me up? Dean? Carrie?”

The remaining two friends, also out of their winter gear, stepped into the main room. The boy, Dean, answered “I’m with Jeanette, you really should wear something like this in Winter.” He gestured to his own clothes, an ugly striped sweater, which he immediately removed, revealing a white polo underneath, and soft, wool-lined jeans. “It may be atrocious, but it’s functional.”

The blonde stared at him in judgement. “You’re such a queer.”

“What?” He was taken aback, as if this weren’t a normal conversation for them.

The tall, black haired girl, Carrie, joined in. “Dean, she’s right, I mean, what kind of straight guy would want her to cover up those in this weather?”

“Hm?” Rebecca looked down at herself and saw her nipples clearly poking through the material. Quickly she wrapped her arms around herself and turned around. “Okay, so I forgot to pack bras for the trip, sue me!”

Jeanette stood with one hand on her hip. “Don’t expect me to loan you one, you’d probably break it.”

“Aww, you’re just jealous, Pancake!”

“Don’t call me that.”

Dean awkwardly shuffled into the lounge, trying his best not to look interested in such compelling dialogue and instead kneeling down in front of the fireplace to get a blaze started. He set to work with a butane lighter and some tinder, luckily the woodstock was inside the house and safe from damp.

“Hey, Dean!” He heard the boisterous Rebecca calling. He turned around to see the three of them in just their shirts, hugging together and clearly trying to accentuate their chests. Rebecca winked, “All three of us are snowed in!”

Dean glared at her with an intentionally bored look. “Would you enjoy teasing me any more if I responded?”

Carrie giggled, “I know I’m enjoying it!”

“Uh, Dean? You might wanna take a look.”

Dean moved his leg to make sure they couldn’t see his growing erection.

“No, not that.”

Dean turned around, only to find that his left leg was smoking. He jumped up and began slapping it with his hat to smother the flames. “Goddamn that was hot.”

The three girls laughed for a moment before splitting up to explore. They had only been in there long enough to drop off their bags that morning before they went out to hike. Dean sighed as he went over to the kitchen, “At least the storm didn’t hit us while we were out on the trail.” He took a quick look around at the cabinets and ensured that they had enough supplies for the week. “Happy Winter Break, thanks Dad.”

He walked over to a door in the wall that lead into the mudroom. Back when the cabin was still lived-in, it was only used for two things: makeshift freezer and entry to the cellar. He opened the door and was met with a horrible chill. Not nearly as bad as outside, but certainly cold enough to extend the shelf life of the ice in the coolers. He pulled out a package of chicken and went back inside, where he left it in the sink to thaw.

Dean stepped over to the oven and checked that it was still connected to the gas line. Satisfied that it was in working order, he began chopping vegetables, all the while thinking to himself. “Probably a good thing Dad kept this place in shape, this is gonna be a good week.”

Upstairs there were only three rooms, a Master bedroom and two guest rooms in a short hallway. Rebecca opened up the door at the very end, revealing a cozy, hunter-decorated room that smelled somewhat of mothballs. “Ugh, maybe I should open a window and let this place air out a bit.”

Carrie behind her gave her a poke. “Yeah, maybe if you’d like to be a rebeccicle.”

The two of them began to look around the room for anything interesting. Despite the handsome decorations, there really wasn’t anything to see for them. There were antlers on the wall, an old hunting rifle hanging above them, and a painting depicting a sunrise over the snowscape. Against the wall opposite the entrance was a king-sized bed layered with soft, fluffy comforters in browns and reds. By the bed there was a space heater, which Carrie immediately flipped on, surprised to hear it roar to life. “There’s no fucking way we get electricity out here.”

Rebecca began to unpack her bags. “Most people read the itinerary; weren’t you listening when Dean told us about this place?”

Carrie shook her head, and Jeanette entered the room behind her, standing a whole head and neck shorter. “It’s a modern Cabin, there was a power station not far from here when the cabin was built, so getting the wiring wasn’t hard. There’s even a well in the cellar and a water heater.”

Carrie rubbed her chin. “Well now if that’s not excessively convenient… How’s Dean’s dad afford this place?”

Rebecca started putting away her underpants in the top drawer of the dresser. “Beats me, but I’m not looking a gift cabin in the horse… mouth. Whatever.”

Jeanette peaked over at her. “Uhm… isn’t this the master bedroom?”

“Yes.”

“And doesn’t that make this Dean’s room?”

“It would, if not for the fact that the beds in the other two rooms are singles, and I’m sure as Hell not going to let Dean sleep in bed with me!”

“Well… can’t we just double up?”

Jeanette shut to top drawer and set to work putting her shirts in the one beneath it. “That’s what the king-size is for. Don’t worry, if Dean protests we can just tease him until he gets all flustered and walks away!” When she moved on to the third drawer, she found that it wouldn’t open. “Hey what gives? It’s locked!”

Carrie went over and gave the drawer a tug. “Why yes, it is locked, good observation.”

Rebecca flicked Carrie’s forehead. “What I mean is, who locks the third drawer? Why not the first one? And where’s the key?”

With dinner in the oven, Dean sat down in the loveseat facing the fire. The lounge area was less of a separate room and more of a sunken area, not too far from the kitchenette, just a few hardwood steps down into the depressed circle, with a long sofa and two recliners facing the fireplace in the wall. Dean enjoyed sitting here, the whole area was tastefully done. He pulled a gold chain out of his pants pocket. It was a pocket watch, painstakingly hand-crafted out of silver and tempered glass. The frame was well-polished and on both sides the observer could see the cogs and springs in motion. Every second was punctuated with a satisfying tick. Dean grinned and began to playfully swing it, reminiscing on all the fun he’d had with it.

Dean had purchased the watch from a flea market over summer break, and the woman who sold it to him said something odd, “Those three are into that sort of thing, aren’t they?” It took him a moment to realise she was referring to three friends who he shared homeroom with, Jeanette, Carrie and Rebecca. He had “overheard” them more than once discussing their “mutual interest” growing up. The three were massive hypnophiles, and often practiced on each other when they spent the night. Of course, he had been their friend since grade school, but between outdoors trips with his father and the tennis team, there wasn’t any time during freshman or junior year to tell any of them how he really felt.

There most certainly wasn’t time to just pick one girl, how could he? Each of the three were amazing in her own right. He thought back on the first time he dropped each of them into trance. He found, only then, that he too had a fetish for this, as he watched for the first time, the light fading from their eyes, Jeanette’s brown, Cassie’s green and Rebecca’s blue. And after a painstaking fall semester’s worth of repeatedly dropping the three of them, sometimes in pairs and even all three at once, he had finally gotten them to agree to go on a winter retreat to a cabin his father owned. It was nice and secluded, away from society. It would offer him a week of close proximity to mold and play with his new toys all he wanted.

He stood up and walked up the stairs. He looked back at the kitchen timer. Forty minutes; there was plenty of time.

Dean entered the master bedroom to find the three girls talking. He predicted correctly, of course, that Rebecca would try to take his room for herself. She and Carrie were under the covers, wrapped up like meatballs and enjoying the warmth from the space heater. Jeanette was standing by the dresser with her arms crossed and an annoyed look on her face. “Well if we’re just gonna double up why not triple? I don’t wanna be the only girl sleeping alone out here!” The other two girls were too busy being comfortable to pay her any mind; in fact , they almost looked asleep.

Dean interrupted. “What? Don’t trust me?”

Without missing a beat, Carrie and Rebecca answered “Yes.”

Jeanette stomped her foot. Dean cracked a smile. He couldn’t help but imagine her as a bratty little girl. “No, that’s not it! Have you never seen a horror movie Dean? She who sleeps alone dies alone!”

Dean laughed at the thought. “Then you three can decide who’s doubling with who, this is my bed.” He reached into his pocket and grasped the watch, resting his thumb on the button at the top.

Rebecca stuck her tongue out. “Like Hell it is!”

Carrie chimed in “Yeah, you can’t make us take the guest beds—”

Dean clicked the button, sending out a wave that practically shook the room with a loud tick-tock, tick-tock. Dean watched the look of surprise on the faces of his three friends as their subconscious minds retrieved the information tied to this trigger. The sound finally died down after a minute and the three of them began to stir, looking around and blinking as they processed what was happening around them.

Carrie began to speak again, as if the interruption had never happened. “Yeah, you can’t make us take the guest beds! What if we get lonely?”

“Well I don’t care how you two get along, but this bed is big enough for me and my boyfriend!” Dean smiled, glad to see that Rebecca’s mind had remembered the right instructions.

“Uhh, hello?” Jeanette stomped her feet again. “Our boyfriend, you selfish dick!”

Rebecca stuck her tongue back out again, this time at her friend. “Not tonight, he’s not. He’s all mine!”

Carrie reached out from under her blanket ball and flicked Rebecca on the forehead. “It’s a King-sized bed. All three of us can fit. We don’t even need the guest rooms. Right babe?”

Dean smiled, eager to get to work on the girls. He stepped forward and leapt onto the bed, right between them. After some slight maneuvering, he managed to get them both unwrapped and in his arms. “Damn right! Now how about we have some fun while dinner’s cooking?”

Rebecca wasted no time in climbing on top of her boyfriend and bringing his hands up to her C-cup chest, shuddering in anticipation as he tweaked her stiff nipples through her shirt. “Mmm baby, I’ve been waiting all day for this.

Just to the right, Carrie was frantically squirming out of her pants, Dean could see that her pink panties were already wet. “Wait, no fair I need to get this stupid bra off!”

Rebecca just winked at her friend, enjoying Dean’s fingers on her chest while she grinded her crotch against the bulge in his jeans. “And you two said I was an idiot for not wearing a bra.”

Dean squeezed her nipples, savoring a surprised yelp she gave him in return. “Play nice girls, trust me there’s enough of me for both of you.”

“And what about me?” The threesome looked up from the bed to find that Jeanette was already completely naked, her A-cup chest pushed out as far as she could to get their shared boyfriend’s attention, her shaven pussy practically dripping with excitement. Without waiting for an answer, she and Carrie wordlessly pulled Rebecca off of Dean, followed swiftly by his pants, leaving just his throbbing erection against his boxers to tantalize the waiting girls.

“Jeanette, hand me my phone real quick.” He set it up on the nightstand to record. “Let’s all smile for the camera!.” The three of them stared directly into the camera, smiling more with lust than with joy, and after a moment, Jeanette was under the covers, running her soft, smooth hand up and down Dean’s erection. As she did, Carrie and Rebecca laid down next to him, both completely nude, and took turns as he kissed them, forced his tongue into their mouths and ran his fingers over their breasts.

He looked at Rebecca on his left, her skin was tanned from the summer and blemish free. There were no tan lines, and imagining her tanning in the nude only made his cock harder. Her chest felt nice and soft in his hands. She bit her lip while he toyed with her, no doubt in anticipation that he would fuck her soon.

He turned over and began to attend to Carrie. Her skin was completely pale, and her chest was more like a pillow, D-cups that Dean loved to watch bounce. Sometimes, when they were alone, he would make her shower for him, just to watch them jiggle and shine in the water. And here, with those overflowing tits in his hand, he was struggling not to cum in his underpants.

As he switched his attention back to the impatient Rebecca, he felt Jeanette’s hand pulling his cock out from his boxers, and he let out an indecent moan into rebecca’s mouth as she took his length into hers, running her tongue up and down, bobbing her head expertly under the covers and working the shaft with her hand. She made sure that her boyfriend could hear her slurping away, moaning against his crotch as he began to move his hips in time with her rhythm, slowing down for just a moment before the climax to say, “Girls, let’s see what Jeanette is up to.”

His two more mature girlfriends threw off the covers to reveal that Jeanette was using her left hand to tease her own nipples, and had moved her right hand down between her legs to satisfy her own lewd desires. Carrie and Rebecca followed her lead and started masturbating, moaning like cats in heat. Jeanette’s bobbing was at full speed, Dean’s hips moving to meet her in time. At his climax, Carrie reached down and held Jeanette’s head in place, with all of Dean’s cock throbbing against her tongue. He let out a sigh of relief as he came, enjoying the sputtering of his littlest girlfriend as she sucked down as much of his seed as she could, enjoying every minute of it and swallowing greedily. She kept grinding against her own right hand until pleasure overtook her. She lifted her head up, dripping a few loose strings of cum and drool as she climaxed.

Before he had a chance to reward the others, Dean heard a loud beep go off downstairs. “Shit, the chicken!”

Quickly, he pulled up his boxers and ran out of the room, desperate to save dinner before it burned. Although Jeanette was completely lost in her own afterglow, the others were less than thrilled at being left unsatisfied.

Carrie laid on her back and continued to finger herself leisurely. “Fuck, just a couple more minutes...” She noticed Rebecca looking at their shared boyfriend’s phone. “What are you doing?”

Rebecca pressed a button on the phone and began the playback, “smile for the camera!”

“If I’m gonna fuck myself I want to see Dean’s face while I’m- hey what the hell is this?”

Carrie, resigned to never achieving orgasm, sat up straight. “He’s not gonna like you snooping, you know.”

But Rebecca wasn’t listening, instead she was intent on watching a video from just a week ago, in a folder titled “Harem”. She started the playback, and a shiny pocket watch came into view.

Dinner passed without incident. Jeanette had brought Dean his pants back, and the four of them had a great time. While Dean’s “girlfriends” went back upstairs to grab a board game, he stayed at the counter, washing the dishes. “Ah Dean, you’ll make a fine bride” he joked. With the last of his dishes drying on the rack, he dried his hands and went upstairs to see what was taking so long. He instinctively placed his hands into his pockets as he approached the master bedroom.

His pocket watch was gone. Unsuspicious, he entered the room and asked “Anybody seen my watch?” The room was empty. Not one of the three girls in the cabin was present. “Girls?” There was no response. He turned around and entered one of the guest rooms. Again, it was empty, and again he called out to no response.

He crossed the hallway into the remaining guest room, and upon opening the door, he was greeted by Rebecca, swinging his pocket watch, smiling as she said “smile for the camera!” Before Dean could process what was happening, Rebecca reached up and pressed the button on the watch, sending out a loud wave of metronomic ticks and tocks. Dean found that the scenery around him began to swirl and distort as the watch in front of him began to swing back and forth, back and forth.

He lurched forward, grasping at the watch, but the vertigo he was feeling made it a simple thing for her to simply step out of the way and let him stumble into the room. “You don’t… know what you’re doing.”

Rebecca kept swinging the watch in front of his face, Dean was enraptured by the watch, completely unable to look away, although still somewhat in control of his movements and thoughts. He could very clearly understand what Rebecca was saying to him. “No Dean, I know exactly what I’m doing. Transfixing isn’t it? I mean, you should know how difficult it is to resist this.”

Dean leaned back against the wall as Rebecca closed in on him, the sound of the watch grew stronger and stronger with each step closer she took. He sneaked out a few more words, trying to reason his way out of this. “What are you… how did you… my watch?” Realization dawned on him, momentarily breaking through the fog enveloping his mind. “My phone!”

Rebecca pressed her chest up against his as she swung the watch right in front of his eyes. Of course, Dean knew better than to look away. He knew better than anyone that once the watch took you in, it would work its magic for about a minute. Dean knew that if he could just resist…

“You don’t need to think about it Dean, I just want to help you be a good boyfriend, I’m not mad, honest.” Dean found himself slipping into unconsciousness as he listened to his girlfriend. “Just keep watching, it’s so easy to just watch and let the watch wash your thoughts away.”

He watched the second hand on the watch face ticking closer and closer to twelve. Just a few more seconds and he would be a

“Sleep.”

“5”

Dean rose to consciousness slowly, gently stirring as if roused from a deep slumber.

“4”

He realized that he was forgetting something, and tried desperately to hold on to the fleeting thoughts.

“3”

But those thoughts were gone. He opened his eyes, blinking himself out of his stupor, taking in the scene around him.

“2”

He was sitting in the loveseat, his three girlfriends standing in front of him, fully clothed, watching him as he gave up on remembering what he had forgotten. It wasn’t important, probably just a dream.

“1”

A beautiful dream.

“Fully awake.”

His head shot up, suddenly so energetic. “Oh, man. Why do I feel so cold?” He looked down and made sure that, yes, he was fully clothed. He reached his hand into his pocket,but couldn’t find… couldn’t find… couldn’t… find, he found his phone. Yes, his phone, right there in his pocket. There was nothing else in his pocket. There wasn’t supposed to be anything else in his pocket, he realized. His pocket was meant to be empty.

He felt his member throb, like a bolt of electricity running down his spine. He chalked it up to being surrounded by three beautiful girls, no not girls, women. Three beautiful women he was lucky to have in his life. He was so lucky to have all three of them sharing Winter Break with him. He felt another jolt of pleasure. Suddenly, he was thankful he was wearing jeans to hide his growing erection, although for some reason Carrie was giggling.

“What’s so funny?” He asked, playfully? “Something on my face?” At that, all three women shared a look and burst out into a fit of uncontrollable laughter. Confused, Dean brought his hand up to his face and started searching for whatever it was they found so funny. His hand brushed against something sticky on his lips. Then he could taste it. Then he could smell it. And then, all of a sudden, he realized what it was.

Dean jumped up off the couch, “What the fuck?” He made a beeline for the bathroom, but found that when he turned the knob, he couldn’t push the door open. No matter how hard he pushed, the door simply would not open. It was stuck, and he was stuck with his own… that on his face. “Oh God, it’s in my mouth!”

The three beautiful women finally stopped laughing. He wasn’t upset with them, though. He was lucky to have them in his life, and if something he did made them laugh, he was lucky for that too. Carrie spoke up, “Alright, I think he likes the frosting.”

As if on cue, a layer of fog peeled itself away from Dean’s mind. He wasn’t sure what had been done to him, aside from the… frosting, but he knew that he had been hypnotized. And he knew that only because his Mistresses had allowed him to realize it. “You… you did something to me.” He was slightly afraid, but more than that, he was aroused. Realizing that he had been entranced sent another bolt of electricity down his spine, much stronger than before, almost rapturous. If he hadn’t been wearing pants, his Mistresses would have seen his boner sticking straight out.

Jeanette giggled cutely. “That’s right, it took awhile, but you finally agreed to take us to your Daddy’s cabin.”

Dean thought about it for a moment before repeating, “I finally agreed to take you to my father’s cabin?” Another jolt of pleasure ran down his body, lingering on the tip of his dick for just a moment.

Rebecca smiled and stepped around the couch so he could look at her while she explained exactly what had happened to him. “That’s right, it took quite a lot of conditioning, but your brain finally gave in, you should have seen how happy your tranced-out brain was to finally say, ‘yes, I obey you Mistress.’.”

Dean fell on his back out of shock as he repeated what she said, if only to confirm the validity to himself, “It took a lot of conditioning, but eventually my brain gave in.” Just saying those words filled him with another wave of bliss, his erection pressed up against his jeans, being suffocated.

Carrie knelt down beside him and cupped his chin in her hand, as if ready to kiss him. “Even now, you had no idea that we could see your cock this whole time.”

Dean repeated obediently. “I had no idea you could see my cock this whole time?” He tore his eyes away from his Mistresses and looked down at himself. Suddenly, his clothes were gone, and as another layer of fog vanished, he realized that he was never wearing clothes in the first place. The realization sent another wave of pleasure through him, his cock throbbed in the air. He was in agony, wanting release and yet unable to find it.

Rebecca spoke again. “It’s one of your triggers now, you just love to obey us and accept our commands.”

Dean repeated without hesitation, beginning to understand what was happening to him, “I love to obey and accept your commands.” Another shot of dopamine ran through his body. Dean began to gyrate his hips, humping the empty air, desperate for release.

“You’re a slave now.” Jenette grinned.

“I’m a slave now”

“Stroke it, slave”

Wordlessly, Dean grabbed onto his throbbing member and began to stroke it, happily putting on a show for his Mistresses. He was happy to please them and accept their commands. Another wave of pleasure.

Carrie whispered into his ear, “Lift up your hips, slut.”

Dean, without missing the rhythm of his masturbation, lifted his hips up, supporting himself with his feet so that his cock was above his head, where he could see Rebecca’s beautiful, perfect face just above his throbbing erection. He kept rubbing away, staring at her, unaware of how empty and lifeless his eyes had become, waiting for his Mistresses to give the word.

“Good boys stroke.”

“Good boys stroke.” He obediently repeated.

“Good boys serve.”

“Good boys serve.” He was approaching the climax, and yet he was barred from cumming.

“Good boys love to cum…”

“Good boys love to cum!”

“..all over their good boy faces.”

The three of them snapped their fingers all at once, and Dean’s mind went totally blank.