The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Yes, Mustard! — Sexual Healing

© Copyright 2017 by Wiseguy

My naked ass hit the bed with a solid thump and I sat there, panting, while Dani worked my shorts and underwear down my legs and off, taking extra care around the massive construct of bandaging that mummified my lower left leg and foot.

The panting was not from foreplay. Three days after my foot surgery, the hardest part of the day was still hoisting myself up the stairs to our bedroom. Getting up the stairs, and then managing the basic evening ablutions while keeping my left foot completely off the floor, was hard work.

My left foot throbbed and it must have shown in my face, because Dani was already reaching for the prescription bottles on the night stand. “You look like hell, hunny. Is it time for a pain pill?”

The bedside clock said it was 10:18pm. “I’m thinking about it,” I admitted. “I had my last Percocet at 3.” The prescription had said 1-2 pills every 4 hours as needed, but I was making a deliberate effort to wean myself off the narcotics. “I was doing fine until the effort of getting upstairs and maneuvering around the bathroom. Now it’s throbbing a bit.” I winced a little as a spasm went through the foot. “Okay, more than a bit.”

“Stay right there.” Dani went into the bathroom and came back with a plastic cup of water. She picked up both prescription bottles from the night stand and handed me one pill from each. The larger pill was Percocet, a strong narcotic painkiller; the smaller one was a muscle relaxant, intended to quell muscle spasms that might cause the newly-sutured tendons to tear again.

“Take these,” she told me.

In my head I started to protest—after all, I am the Great Mustard in this relationship—but for the time being at least, I was going to have to let my submissive bride take care of me. And that included agreeing to follow suggestions as well as giving them. “Okay, hunny.” I took the pills with a swallow of water and smiled gratefully at her. “Thank you, my good girl.”

Dani semi-swooned, which I always love to see. “Okay, let’s get you situated.” With her help, I scooched more solidly back onto the bed, pivoted, and lay out on my back. I lifted my injured leg and Dani placed a tall, wedge-shaped pillow underneath it to keep it elevated per my post-surgical instructions. Then, assured that I was comfortable and secure, she went back to the bathroom to finish preparing for bed.

I lay back and willed myself to relax. The throbbing in my foot was getting worse, and I could feel spasms starting. Hopefully, I looked back at the clock, but it only read 10:22. Shit.

Dani came back out, dropped her clothes into the laundry basket, and looked over. “It’s getting worse, isn’t it?”

“Yeah,” I admitted. “I probably waited too long to take the pills. On the other hand, you’re providing a very pleasant distraction. Why don’t you come over here and give me a kiss?”

Dani chuckled and gave me that I-know-what-you’re-up-to look, but she also came over to my side for the kiss. And while we kissed, I reached my hands around and fondled her breasts.

“You deve!” she said, feigning surprise. “You just had surgery like three days ago.”

“And we both read the post-op instructions,” I reminded her. “They clearly said ‘Marital relations may be resumed at your convenience.’ If you were to come over here and lay down, I could very conveniently give you an orgasm while I wait for the drugs to kick in.”

“Yes, Mustard,” she said with a wink, and joined me on the bed.

I held Dani in one arm and reached across to fondle her some more, but I couldn’t completely block out the pain in my foot and when she started to squirm with increasing arousal it got more difficult to reach the places I wanted to reach. So I took the easy way out—I touched her on the left chest five times, invoking the Five Point Palm Exploding Orgasm Technique.

Dani flopped back as a powerful blast of erotic vibrations coursed through her body, getting stronger and stronger with each breath. “There we go,” I said. “So much easier this way, isn’t it? Just letting those vibrations take over, getting stronger and stronger and stronger … and then, with just a little touch right here …” I squeezed her breast and Dani cried out in powerful release. I kept fondling, prolonging the orgasm, until she begged me to let her breathe, then lsnuggled her.

“You are such a deve,” she told me when she’d caught her breath. As is our custom, she looked at my face and I had a massive, full-toothed grin going for her. “And you’re insufferably pleased with yourself.“

“Yep,” I agreed. Then I winced as another spasm ran through my lower leg.

“How long until the painkiller starts working?”

I checked the clock—10:26. “About another 15 minutes, probably. Maybe 20 before the pain starts to ease up.”

“My poor Mustard,” she said. Her hand caressed the side of my face, then gently slid down my torso and “accidentally” brushed over my cock. Surprisingly, given the circumstances, it was a little bit engorged. Not hard, but not entirely flaccid either.

“You know,” Dani said, her voice growing soft and sensual, “we could probably speed that up a bit if we got your heart rate elevated.” The way she was stroking me made it very clear how she intended to achieve that.

“I seriously doubt that’s going to have its usual effect,” I warned her. “I mean, I’ve been on narcotics for days, hunny.”

“That’s Perfectly Okay,” she assured me, using one of my patented phrases. “It doesn’t have to lead to a mind-blowing orgasm, now, does it? All you really need is to relax for me, and just let yourself focus on … pleasure.“

A lot of people know Dani to be an amazing hypnotee whose mind can do delightful things with suggestion. Fewer know that she is also a very talented hypnotist in her own right. Once in a while we both enjoy having Dani unleash that talent on me, as a very pleasurable service. So it was no surprise that I felt my brain respond to her by focusing inward, and in just a very few seconds I felt my body go still and my ears lock on to her sexy, melodious voice.

“That’s right,” she said, exactly the way I say it to her. “It’s so easy, isn’t it, to just let go of all those thoughts, those worries, those reservations, and just feel me stroking you like this? And I wonder if you can imagine that each stroke draws you deeper down, more and more focused on that pleasure, so that any unpleasant sensations just aren’t that important by comparison. And maybe, just maybe, the realization that you just can’t help going deeper and deeper for me as I stroke you can feed that pleasure, making it stronger and stronger.“

There was a brief pause, then Dani’s hands were back and this time they were coating me in slickness. Every motion became that much smoother, sexier, more arousing. And despite all of the circumstances arguing against it, I felt myself hardening in her hands.

She noticed it too, of course. “There we go. You can feel what that arousal is already doing for you, my love. It’s Perfectly Okay to give in to that arousal, to let it take your mind to that place where all you feel is pleasure, and that pleasure continues to increase with every breath, with every stroke.”

Between Dani’s words and her hands, I was getting so horny I had to do something with it. My right arm found her back, caressed downward, and cupped her ass. Then I stretched a tiny bit more, extending a finger, probing …

And she moved. “Uh uhhh,” she teased. “This is not about me right now, it’s about you. I’m sure you want to stroke and caress me, too … to feel how wet I’m becoming as I arouse you … but your muscles are so tired, aren’t they? So tired from all the work they’ve been doing, holding you up on those crutches, getting you up the stairs. So tired, so heavy, so loose, so limp … I’m sure that it will feel so much better to just let them flop, heavy and still, too relaxed to move, way too relaxed to do anything except receive the pleasure I’m giving to you. And you may even find that the more you let your body flop, loose and limp and relaxed, the more intensely you can feel each arousing, pleasurable stroke. Isn’t that right, my love?”

My arms really were tired, especially the forearms and shoulders. My left leg, weighed down by the splint and bandaging, was cradled in that pillow and wasn’t going anywhere anyway. My right leg, strained and worn from the effort of holding me up and getting up the stairs, was in complete agreement. So my body flopped, helplessly limp except for my cock, which grew even harder at the realization that I was now completely at Dani’s mercy, and I couldn’t help but let out a moan.

Which, of course, was what Dani had been waiting for. “That’s right,” she said again. “It feels so good to surrender to that pleasure, doesn’t it? And to know that each and every sound you make, every moan, every gasp, doubles that pleasure, that arousal, that powerful feeling. And the more pleasure you feel, the more aroused you become, the more you just automatically express it, and of course that just feeds back into it, forming a really hot, arousing, pleasurable feedback loop.”

“Oh, shit,” I heard myself breathe, and of course that led to another jolt, which led to another moan. That pain in my foot was still there, but it grew less and less important by the second as my attention focused on how hard my cock was and how goddamn GOOD Dan was making it feel.

Dani continued. “And I don’t know exactly how quickly that powerful arousal can keep increasing, through that happy feedback loop … and how maybe, as I stroke you more quickly it can increase faster and faster … ”

“Ohhhh, fuck…”

“That’s right! So amazing now, so intense. Feel your heart racing, your lungs breathing hard and fast, and that pleasure … ohhh … feeding on itself, getting stronger and … stronger …“

Her voice grew more strained, her breathing heavier. Years of play together, starting well before our marriage, had her conditioned such that anything she does to arouse me also arouses her. Her methodical, teasing stroked turned more frantic as her voice got more ragged. We both really needed to come.

“I don’t think … I can come, hunny,” I gasped at her. “But you can, whenever … you want.”

“That’s not important,” she told me. “But I do really want to come … and since you’re so nice and hard right now, and pretty much at my mercy … ”

I felt her weight shift on the bed and opened my eyes in time to see her straddling me. Dani guided my cock inside her and all the way in, settling herself down on my hips. “Close your eyes and feel,” she told me. “Feel your hard cock inside me, thrusting in and out.“

My hips flexed and we found a rhythm, and holy fuck did it feel good. Something told me she was holding back, edging herself a little, and managed to force my hands to reach up and find her breasts. She pitched forward, letting her weight rest on my arms, and kept moving with me, in and out. I heard her gasping, “Harder … faster … deeper … .harder … faster … deeper …”

I knew I wasn’t going to orgasm—too many days on the narcotics, too much pain (though that seemed to be receding quickly, or at least failing to get my attention)—so I focused all my efforts on pushing Dani over the edge. Harder, faster, deeper, just like she said, fondling her nipples and squeezing in her favorite ways.

And then, the thing I was sure couldn’t happen, happened. I felt a surprise pressure in my balls, a sudden spike in sensitivity all along my shaft, and the unexpected rush of an orgasm. It was not exactly one for the ages, but it was definitely an orgasm. Dani felt it, and another long-standing suggestion—“whenever I come, you come”—kicked in and she came very hard, gasping and heaving on top of me. I held her up, my hands still on her breasts, and kept fondling, every few seconds giving an extra squeeze and saying, “PLEAsuuuuuure” in that way that provides an extra erotic jolt.

Finally, when she seemed spent, Dani slid off and plopped down beside me for a cuddle. “That was more than we expected.”

I gave her a sleepy smile. “Surprised me too.” My eyes dropped shut again.

“How’s your pain?”

It took me a moment to do the inventory. I had the tiniest bit of residual ache in the left foot, nothing anywhere else. “Much better,” I said, and noticed that I was slurring my words a little bit. I managed to open my eyes one more time, but they really didn’t want to focus. “Drugs are definitely working now. Thank you very much ... my good girl.”

Dani squeed and kissed me. “You’re welcome, Great Mustard. Go to sleep now.”

The next thing I knew, it was morning.

-wg
4/16/17