The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

You Have to Meet Her

“And with that, I’ll see you all on Wednesday! Remember to read the rest of the book before then.” As I packed up my notes and textbook, I breathed a heavy sigh of relief. Mondays were always the hardest. Not only did I have four straight hours of class, but I was never awake enough to deal with them. But it wasn’t worth focusing on; Classes were over. I’d have some time to relax, maybe even sneak a nap in, before I needed to get started on homework. And of course, before all that was lunch with Mark.

Mark and I had been friends since long before we went to college. In high school, we had been inseparable, but college had distanced us a bit. He joined a frat and was constantly surfing between parties. I had always felt awkward going to parties in high school, and here it was no different, so our opportunities to hang out were slim. But we always made sure to grab lunch on Mondays and catch up. We still got along great, and I could live the party life vicariously through his stories. And even if the stories were boring and he was in a weird mood or something, we ate at my favorite bagel place in town, so it was always a good time. So, I hopped on my bike and headed towards our meetup.

When I arrived, a bit exhausted from the bike ride, I saw Mark through the window to the deli. He seemed impatient; He was tapping his fingers rapidly and checking his phone for the time. I knocked on the window glass to get his attention. He looked up and eagerly motioned for me to come inside quickly. No doubt Mark had met someone to gush about. Despite his wild lifestyle, he often fell head over heels for any girl he met who was remotely attractive. I’m pretty sure he was into me at some point, even, but it had passed long ago. I made a show of rolling my eyes before heading inside, ordering some food, and sitting down at Mark’s table.

“Hey, dude. What’s got you so—”

“Sophie, I met the most wonderful girl this weekend!” he interrupted, with a dreamy look in his eyes. Yep. I knew it. Another fleeting crush. I settled in for the same, fawning story I’d heard a million times.

“I know I say that a lot,” he continued, “But I mean it for real this time!” He always did. “She’s honestly the most beautiful woman I’ve ever met. I could get lost staring at her for hours on end. Her hair, her face, her body… her eyes…” His look got even more spaced out than before. This was par for the course, mostly, but he did seem a bit more passionate than usual. “And her voice is songlike—I think she’s in musicals or something—not to mention how interesting and funny and smart she is, and…”

I began to ask, “So where did you....” But it was to little avail. Mark was simply going on and on about how clever and elegant and wonderful this random girl was. I know I said this was par for the course, but not being able to get a single sentence out was a bit annoying.

Finally, he seemed to be at a stopping point in his verbal worship of this random chick. Besides how ‘in love’ Mark was, all I had learned was that they had met at some party. He hadn’t even said her name yet. I seized the gap in conversation to sigh, “Mark, you get like this about every girl. I doubt this one’s anything special.” I said this every time, and Mark just usually laughed it off and told me how wrong I was. This time, though, he looked incensed. His fist clenched and his brow furrowed. He seemed like he was on the verge of screaming at me, but he stopped himself, took a breath, and calmed down.

“She’s for real, this time. I think you’d find her wonderful too. You should meet her. I even talked about you with her, and she said she thought you’d get along swimmingly.”

I’ll admit, Mark had piqued my interest a bit. But his rather rude introduction and angry behavior had counted as a bad first impression of this mystery girl, so I wasn’t exactly in the mood to meet her. I let him know as much, but he simply sighed and kept pressuring me into meeting her. It got irritating quickly, as he wouldn’t take no for an answer. Whatever was up with him, I was in no mood to deal with it. I finished my food quickly, then made excuses about projects and homework and got out of there. Hopefully next time I saw him he’d be snapped out of whatever it was he was in.

* * *

To be quite honest, though I had been angry with Mark, the whole incident faded from my mind a few hours later. This kind of thing had happened before, though he had never been so pushy and weird about it. So, I brushed it aside and went about my day. I was heading to the library to start studying when I saw another of my few friends, Brianne, across the quad. Brianne was a friend I had met through Mark recently. He was originally one of his wild crushes; She was rather tall but with a cute face and a soft expression, which was exactly Mark’s type. She was also incredibly gay, so Mark’s crush soon faded to friendship. We met at some point and got along really well. She had even asked about dating sometime, but I’m not gay, so things never progressed that far. Anyways, though I met her through Mark, our friendship was pretty much independent of him.

“Hey, B, what’s up?” I yelled, waving my hands and motioning her over. Once she saw me, she rushed over as quickly as I’d ever seen her, and was out of breath by the time she got here.

“What’s got you so excited?” I said, waiting for her to catch her breath. After she was done panting, she grasped my hands with hers and started talking, a far-off look in her eyes.

“I met the most wonderful girl this weekend!” Ugh. I just had to deal with Mark, and now I was going to have to hear another story about another wonderful girl. Brianne wasn’t like Mark, though; I had never known her to be into hookups or random flings. So hopefully she wouldn’t just launch into a speech about—

“She’s the most interesting person I’ve ever met. I mean, we just instantly hit it off. We talked for hours on end—she has the most beautiful voice, to be honest she did most of the talking, I just wanted to hear her—and beyond that she’s stunning. I mean I don’t want to sound like some horny frat boy here, but I felt like I could just stare at her forever. Her body, her flowing hair, her beautiful face, her… eyes…”

Well, she did sound like a horny frat boy. Mark, specifically. I had a sinking feeling that this was the same girl he had been talking about. If it was, there’s going to be problems in the future. I took the opportunity while she was trailing off to ask, “Did you meet her at a party with Mark or something?”

She gave me a quizzical look. “No, actually, but Mark introduced me to her yesterday. Why do you bring him up?”

So Mark had introduced her to Brianne just like he had tried to introduce me. I guess he had really fallen for this mystery chick. Which confirmed that there was going to be a problem between him and Brianne. I sighed and explained, “B, look, Mark is obsessed with this girl too. I’m scared someone’s going to get their feelings hurt.”

I expected some kind of shock or offense. Instead, she laughed, saying “Of course he is! Who wouldn’t be? Soph, you have to meet her. I know you two would hit it off. She’s just so charming and funny. Honestly, I doubt there’s anyone who wouldn’t fall a little in love with her.”

“I’m not into girls, B. You know that already.”

Brianne sighed, and replied, “She’s different. Just come with me now and I’ll introduce you.” Her grip on my hands tightened a bit as she began to drag me away. I yanked myself away, saying, “Look, I’ll meet her some other time. I have to study.” Brianne argued a bit, but I was insistent.

As I started to head into the library, I remembered that I had never even asked what this girl’s name was. But as I turned around to ask Brianne, I noticed she had taken a phone call. I feel bad about snooping but she wasn’t acting like herself, so I wanted to know what she was up to. Call me creepy or whatever, I don’t care. But the conversation I heard was much weirder than my behavior.

Brianne sat there, saying nothing save an occasional monotone ‘yes’ or ‘no’. Her face didn’t move, except to speak. Her eyes stared straight ahead at nothing in particular. She was empty of emotion, or really any kind of sign of consciousness. I had never seen her, or anyone, like this. Suddenly, she said, “I understand,” and hung up. As soon as she hung up, her face instantly reverted to the doe-eyed, lovestruck one from before. She began to turn towards where I had been hiding, but I quickly ducked into the library before she could notice me.

* * *

I tried to push the previous encounter out of my head to study, I really did. But it was just too weird! Not only had Brianne been acting totally unlike herself, but she practically turned into a robot during that phone call. And even though obsessing over some girl is Mark’s normal monday, he had been acting weird about it. He was angry and insistent and just… too obsessed. There was something going on. Were they both hiding something from me? Was it something illegal? Was it something immoral? Fears and worries ran through my head as I tried to remember if there had been any more clues about this girl. But they hadn’t even given me a name, let alone some kind of identifying information beyond base physical characteristics. Which, honestly, is even weirder considering how obsessed with her they are. Shouldn’t there have been something, you know, notable about her? I continued to comb my memories until two girls, one blonde and the other a redhead, at the table next to mine began to chat. I was about to reflexively shush them, even though I wasn’t actually studying, when I realised the topic of their conversation.

“I met the most wonderful girl last week…” said the blonde one. My heart sank as soon as I heard that. That was exactly what Mark and Brianne had told me. Like, exactly. I kept my head in my book and listened to their conversation while pretending to study.

“Yeah, I saw you with that musical girl, what’s her—”

“She’s just the most fantastic, wonderful, interesting, beautiful girl I’ve ever met. And her voice is exactly as you’d expect the lead in a musical to sound like… but like… times a million. And then there’s like, her eyes…” She got the same far off look in her eyes that I’d been seeing all day. And, just like Mark and Brianne, the blonde girl started to tell the other that they had to meet her. Unlike myself, however, Redhead saw no reason for reluctance. The two of them headed off toward this mystery woman, and I was left sitting in despair. Something was going on, I wasn’t sure what. But it was weird and it involved two of my closest friends and I was incredibly worried. Who was this descriptionless lady they were all obsessed with?

I paused for a second. She wasn’t entirely descriptionless. Blonde had said she’s the lead in a musical. Mark said something about that too, though I hadn’t remembered until now. The chances that it was our college theatre program were pretty high. And I knew that there was only one musical being produced this semester. If I could get a cast list, I could find who this mystery girl was. And then I could track her down and give her a piece of my mind. After all, I wasn’t about to let some random chick fuck with my friends.

I tried to study a bit more, entirely in vain, before heading back to my dorm room. I had it to myself, as my ex-roommate was studying abroad this semester. I sat myself down at my computer and started looking for my school’s theatre department. After a bit of searching, I found what I was looking for: this semester’s musical cast. And sitting right at the top, as the lead, was a girl with long, brown hair. That matched the descriptions I’d been getting. I tried to find a name. I looked at the other cast members, and they all had names. But hers was just a photo. And, speaking of her photo, she was definitely hot. But she wasn’t that hot. She wasn’t hot enough to cause Mark and Brianne to act like they did. She wasn’t hot enough for all these people to be so totally in love with her. She was just a good looking girl.

My confusion was interrupted with a knock at the door. I checked the time—10 at night. Whoever this was needed a really good reason for their unannounced visit.

It was Mark.

I wasn’t sure if I was scared or relieved or angry or whatever. I steadied my nerves quickly and asked, “What are you doing here? It’s kinda late.”

“I’m really sorry for how I was acting at breakfast,” he replied, “Can I come in so we can talk about it?”

Mentally, I sighed in relief. Finally, some normal behavior. Maybe I was just imagining all this. It could just be a series of coincidences. I wasn’t a math major or anything but I knew that three was not a significant sample size. I told him to come in, and he sat down on my bed. I closed the door and locked it as I always do. I’m a bit paranoid about unwanted visitors.

I sat in my chair, and he noticed the cast page up on my computer. He looked a bit stressed for a moment before quickly regaining his composure and asking, “What were you doing on your computer?”

“I’ll be honest, I was wondering who this mystery girl is—you know Brianne is into her too? And so is some other random girl I overheard. So I just wanted to find out more about her.”

Mark replied in a vaguely irritated tone, “If you wanted to do that, you should have just come along after breakfast to meet her.”

I was pissed, now. I thought Mark had come in to apologize, and yet here he was, acting as though I had been in the wrong. I decided to tell Mark off.

“You barge in here for an ‘apology’ and 10 p.m. and you’re angry with me? How am I supposed to want to meet someone when you won’t even tell me her name! No one will! It’s not even on the website!”

Mark laughed dismissively, and I was about to continue, angrier than ever, before said, “Don’t worry. You’ll find it out soon enough”

Rage mixed with confusion as I tried to understand what that even meant. But before I could ask there was another knock. I was about to tell whoever it was to fuck off, but Mark got up and unlocked the door before I could say a word. I was absolutely furious at this point. Not only was Mark not apologizing and acting all smug and condescending, but now he was going to answer my door without even asking me first. What is going through his fucking—

Into my room entered the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen in my life. The photograph on the cast page didn’t do her justice. Her hair. Her long, flowing, brown hair. There wasn’t a single knot or bit of frizz. In fact, there was no imperfection whatsoever. It flowed down to her back and over her shoulders, almost reaching her waist. Every inch of it was smooth, it looked so soft and silken. And as she took the first step into my room, the way it swayed and bounced with her motion was… it’s hard to explain. It’s as though every motion of every follicle of her hair was purposeful and planned, yet natural and free.

And her body… She was tall, so tall, she had to be approaching seven feet. Her waist seemed the perfect size, the perfect shape. Her tight dress highlighted her cleavage, drawing my gaze like a flower draws in a honeybee. Any other feature you could think of, the description is the same. Perfect, almost too perfect. But of course there was no such thing as too perfect, as this girl in front of me was now attesting too. I sat, staring at her breasts and her curves, running my gaze across her, drinking her in.

I could see her hazel eyes somewhat, though her long hair obscured my view at this angle. They were pretty, of course, even from this far away. They were not perfect like the rest of her, but they were still cute. I wondered why my friends had spoken of her eyes with such high regard—not that they weren’t incredible, but the rest of her was far more enticing.

After what seemed like an eternity, an eternity I had spent just looking her up and down, she had entered my dorm and shut the door behind her. The noise of the door closing and locking woke me up out of whatever daze I was in. What was I doing? I’m not into women. Even if I was, I saw this mystery girl on the cast website. She looks exactly like she did in the photo. Why is she so much hotter now? Why is she so much more elegant, and wonderful, and her hair’s so—I snapped out of it again and managed to squeak out, “W-what are you doing here?”

She smirked—oh my god, the way her cute little mouth upturned as she did so—and patted Mark on the head, who had been standing next to her. I had been paying little attention to him, though if I had been, I would have noticed he had the same disaffected look as Brianne had on her phone call. Her mouth opened, and she began to speak.

“Mark here told me you were too busy studying, but I so desperately wanted to meet you. So I had him set up this little encounter here~.”

I think normally I would have been pissed. Mark had never intended to apologize, only to unlock the door and let the mystery woman in. And neither of them had given me any kind of choice in the matter. This was suspicious and wrong, not to mention entirely disrespectful of myself.

But I wasn’t pissed. I hadn’t even really registered what she said. Everything in my mind had shut itself down the second I heard her voice. Her body, as explained, was perfect. But her voice was beyond perfect. It didn’t feel as though it was coming out of her mouth. It felt as though my surroundings themselves were whispering these words into me, from all directions. It was as if some kind of wind carried her voice to my ears, and just as lightly as a summer breeze it flowed through my ears into my mind. And the voice that flowed into me from all around was the most elegant, the most harmonious, the most… none of the words I came up with could come close to describing it. It felt like it was the song at the heart of the universe and existence itself, a transcendental melody infused into my very being and mingling with my very soul. And it was commanding. The emphasis and shifts in tone and length of words and drawn out syllables all coalesced into something that carried a feeling of truth and finality. It was divine, and not in some hyperbolic sense. It was truly the voice of some supreme and powerful being. It made me feel small, insignificant, and yet blessed that I would ever be graced as to hear it. It was…

No! I shook my head. I felt this happening with her body, and now with her voice… I kept losing myself in her. But whatever this was, I wasn’t going to let it keep happening. I turned my gaze towards the floor so I wasn’t looking at her beautiful and impeccable and wonderful and—I turned my gaze towards the floor. Carefully, slowly, making sure to keep focused and clear-headed, I said, “You’re doing something. I don’t know what it is. But everyone who’s met you is acting differently. And you have me under some kind of...some kind of...”

“What?” she interjected, and my train of thought was wiped from my head. Her voice again. Her beautiful voice. Her divine voice. Her wonderful voice. Her hypnotic voice. Her…what had I been talking about? Oh god, I couldn’t stay focused. Her single word—‘what’—it echoed through my head. Every time I tried to form a thought that wasn’t about her, her voice, her body, I just heard it again in my head and everything melted away. Over and over. I think I sat there for about 5 minutes, just thinking of the one single sound she had just made. She stood there, presumably smirking with her cute—I struggled. I fought. I clawed my way up past hearing her voice echo through my head. And once I had done so, I looked upwards, resolved to tell her off and show her that whatever she was doing wouldn’t work on me.

While I had been focused on resisting her voice, I hadn’t paid much attention to my surroundings. This became immediately apparent as I realized that she was now standing right next to me. My gaze shot back down to my feet. I wasn’t about to get lost in her body again. Even just her dress in the corner of my gaze gnawed at my brain, trying to pull me back into the spiralling thoughts I had been stuck in before. I spoke up, and though I attempted to sound forceful and certain, what came out was meek and stuttering.

“You… but, I, but… I saw the picture on the cast site… and I’m not into women… and the cast website, the photo, it wasn’t even… you aren’t that beautiful…”

I felt her hand grab my chin. In that one moment I knew how foolish I had been for having thought that, somehow, I could make it out of this. I was powerless. There wasn’t anything I could have done the moment I let Mark into the room. This realization struck me just as she chuckled and spoke, “You know… those photographs never do a person justice. They especially failed to capture my eyes~.”

Her voice floored me again, and I was unable to resist as she pulled my chin upwards and directed my gaze straight into her eyes. Her eyes. All my worries and doubts and fears faded away immediately. From afar, her eyes had looked merely cute. Framed by beautiful elegant eyelashes and an adorable little nose. But that had been from afar. Up close, I realized her eyes were not simply cute. And more importantly, they were not simply hazel. The colors in them shifted and changed—slowly, perfectly, just as her hair flowed. I drew myself closer and closer to her eyes until our faces were almost touching, and I could see nothing but her eyes. Her eyes. The brown provided a backdrop for little blobs and streaks of blue and green to twinkle and dance across her irises. I followed the changes and the motion, every single one. Nothing else could enter my mind. No other thoughts came up. I simply just sank into her eyes, finding more and more to look at, more and more to follow, more and more to just fall deeper into. My entire existence was those eyes. Nothing else mattered. I could tell that she was talking about something, but I had no idea what it was. The only thing I could even bring myself to care about was her eyes.

I don’t know how long I sat there as she talked, as I lost myself completely in her gaze. The world around me had dropped off, time had ceased to move, and I simply sat, looked, and let her words flow into me. But eventually, she closed her eyes, stood up, and I was once again able to take in her presence as a whole, released from the spell her eyes had over me. I was despondent. I could see her eyes as she reopened them, but she had taken some steps back, so it wasn’t the same. I needed to be seeing her eyes. I needed to be hearing her voice. Had I done something to offend her? To disinterest her? Why was she stepping away? I began to get up, but her voice cut in before I could.

“Sit.”

I sat. She leaned in a bit closer, close enough that I could catch a glimpse of the magnificence of her gaze, and asked,

“Do you know what my name is now?”

I foggily searched my mind for an answer, any answer, anything to give her and please her so that maybe I could look at her eyes again. And I found one that I knew to be right.

“Yes... Goddess...”

She gave me a motherly smile, and continued,

“Good. I have a few favors to ask of you…”

* * *

I sat impatiently at my favorite deli. I had set up breakfast plans here with one of my other friends, Julian, at 10. It was 10:02 at this point. Normally, I wasn’t such a stickler for punctuality, but this meeting was important.

The bell at the entrance dinged, and Julian stepped through. He took an endless amount of time ordering some bagel or whatever. I didn’t care. He sat down, finally, and started to say something unimportant and uninteresting. I didn’t really register it, and interrupted him.

“I met the most wonderful girl yesterday...”