The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Yvonne’s Immersion”

Popping his joints loudly, Tim leaned back. After six weeks, he’d finally finished his pet project. He was very proud of himself. Eight weeks ago, he’d written a story which had gotten a wondrous fan response. The readers had informed him that it was believable, sexy and had just the right balance of sex and plotline. His plotline hadn’t left much room for a sequel, and even then it wouldn’t be as good as the original, but he felt the fans deserved something, so he had taken up pencil and paper and begun to doodle. The tutorials on howtodrawmanga.com had been a godsend for him. Soon, he had the whole story in graphical format, like a very sexy comic book. He had quickly scanned and uploaded the images to his personal site, and received rave reviews. He’d even gotten a job offer to work for Marvel Comics (provided he could work from assignments as expertly as he had worked from his own ideas). Still, something haunted him. Then he realized what was missing. Using the drawings from his online pseudo-manga as a basis, he had begun to animate the action, getting help from friends who lived nearby for the voices and downloading sound effects for everything else. He had saved the file as an MPEG, but consigning it to his meager little site seemed ignoble for such an effort.

Inspired, Tim inserted a blank disc into his CD-RW, turning on his DVD-burning software. He babysat the process as the MPEG became a DVD, so that his screen-saver would not come on and interrupt the process. He watched it once in the den to make sure there weren’t any technical faults and, finding none, relaxed, and replayed it again, basking in his own work. He still felt unsatisfied, however. He needed an appreciative audience. Someone who dearly loved movies and television.

Someone like Yvonne.

* * *

Yvonne opted for the stairs rather than the small, rickety elevator. It wasn’t that she was afraid of elevators, for she wasn’t. It wasn’t that she was impatient. She had waited longer for a pizza than it would have taken for the elevator to get to the bottom floor to pick her up. It wasn’t that she was uncomfortable with the age of the elevator. She’d ridden older ones. Yvonne was self-conscious about her body, and a week ago had started an exercise regime to rid herself of her round, little belly and the softness in her arms and legs that disgusted her so. She ran up the stairs, trying to work off the flab which she imagined everybody to be staring at. If only she could see herself the way others saw her. Guys asked her out because they liked the fact that she didn’t look like a hardbody. Her milk-chocolate skin was supple and smooth and turned men on when it brushed against them. Her mother had been half Native American, and Yvonne had inherited most of the straightness of the hair, and relaxers did the rest as her ebony hair waggled behind her in a ponytail. Her skin glistened with sweat when she approached Tim’s door. It was rather nice of him to invite her to watch a movie he’d made almost all by himself. He supplied all the male voices, which she felt was a useful application for his talent for doing impressions. It was the female voices he’d had trouble with, and had gone to some of their mutual friends for help. Yvonne had demurred because she was not confident enough with her voice, but her sister Courtney had volunteered.

Her skin glistened in a sheen of sweat when she arrived at his door. She knocked, and Tim answered almost immediately. He was a nice-looking guy, for a writer. He had a tan on his face and arms except for those parts which were normally covered by his T-shirt, and his calves were tan. The rest remained pale, but not pasty, thank goodness. He had an okay musculature from performing some of the necessary manual tasks of the apartment building. Yvonne had often wondered about dating a white guy, and if she ever did, Tim would be the one. He was the cutest white she had ever seen. Peer pressure was still a major factor in her life, however, and she was mindful of what others would think. He escorted her in, and she caught him staring at her out of the corner of her eye. She guessed she was okay looking, but she still thought of herself as fat. The air conditioner felt wonderful as her hot body passed from the hot air of outside to the cool air within. He offered her an Evian from the fridge, which she gratefully accepted. After that bottle and the second bottle were drained, she asked to use the restroom, and he indicated with his thumb where she could find it. Once the needs of her body had been seen to, she asked about the movie. Courtney hadn’t divulged much about it to her. Tim wasn’t sure what he could tell her that wouldn’t spoil it for her. He knew she liked to find things out as it went. He told her it was pseudo-misogynistic.

“Well, thanks for the warning.” Yvonne said as he dimmed the lights and drew the big, black curtains, leaving only the blue glow of the big screen HDTV. He activated the player and left for the grocery store. Yvonne sighed. Now she could get into the movie. A pair of eyes appeared on the screen as names began to blink in and out around them. Yvonne watched as city lights and neon signs danced in the shining eyes as she began to relax and let herself go. Pan backwards a bit, and one could see that the eyes’ owner looked a lot like Tim...well, Tim if he were an Anime character. The names ceased to blink as the screen panned to a full-body shot of the youth walking. The title appeared and disappeared.

That girl looks like me. a small part of her mind said as the youth approached a group of young ladies.

“Hi.” the youth said. “I’m Sam.”

“Julie.” the girl who looked like Yvonne said. The others introduced themselves as well, but the names were merely filed away as if she’d always known them. Yvonne relaxed even further, imagining it was she that the youth was speaking to, flirting with, arousing with his clever innuendos.

Julie agreed to walk home with Sam. She was very turned on and needed the exercise anyway. She felt a thrill go up her spine as he held hands with her. They got to know each other on the way to his apartment. He was a psych major working on a thesis on identity. She was an education major hoping to get certified to teach self-defense. They arrived at his apartment all too soon. He gave Julie a seat on the comfortable couch and began a demonstration. He spoke softly, relaxing her. She felt very tired. So tired she wanted to close her eyes. She tried to fight it, to stay awake and listen, but she was so tired. Sam told her that it was okay to go to sleep, into a deep relaxing sleep, because she could still hear him and listen to his suggestions. He continued relaxing her with his words. It was so relaxing to let herself go and listen to what he told her to do. Julie relaxed, listening, allowing his voice to guide her into a deep, relaxed sleep.

Sam told her that the key to relaxing fully was to let go of all your worries. In fact, let go of everything. Even memories could get in the way of relaxing. He told her that he would begin counting down from one hundred, and as he counted down each number, she would relax more and let go of her most recent memories, until when he reached zero, she would have no stress, no memories and be completely relaxed. He began to count. One hundred, and she relaxed. Ninety-nine, she felt even more relaxed. Fifty, she felt so wonderfully relaxed, and couldn’t remember anything after age ten. Twenty-five, she was five years old again and so wonderfully relaxed and innocent. Two, almost there, almost to the happy blissful place. One, she felt wonderful, zero, her mind blanked.

“Stand up, now, my dear.” the voice told her. The girl obeyed. “You are now completely and utterly relaxed, and have relinquished all of your memories. Now you are ready to begin your new life. Remove your clothing, my pet, starting with the shirt.” The girl obeyed, stripping the shirt from her body. She wore no bra beneath, and her nipples were hard beneath them, dark chocolate kisses on milk chocolate mounds. “Now the shoes.” She obeyed, kicking them off. “The pants now.” She obeyed, sliding them down her creamy legs. “Now those soaking panties.” She obeyed, dropping her soaking wet panties down to the floor and stepping out of them. “It feels good to obey, doesn’t it?”

“Yes.” she replied.

“It feels good not to have to take responsibility for your own decisions, doesn’t it?”

“Yes.”

“You’d like to be this way all the time wouldn’t you? Letting someone else think for you, take responsibility for making decisions and take good care of you too.”

“Yes.”

“We’re going to play a little game now. I will say something and then you will say it back to me. What makes this game fun is that as you say each phrase, you will find that it becomes true. Are you ready to play?”

“Yes.” she replied.

“You are going to repeat everything I say.” he said.

“I am going to repeat everything you say.” she replied

“As you say it, it becomes true.”

“As I say it, it becomes true.”

“These are your new laws.”

“These are my new laws.”

“This is your new nature.”

“This is my new nature.”

“You believe my words because they are true.”

“I believe your words because they are true.”

“The things I tell you are true.”

“The things you tell me are true.”

“Your name is Bunni.”

“My name is Bunni.”

“Bunni is a good girl.”

“Bunni is a good girl.”

“Bunni believes these phrases because they are true.”

“Bunni believes these phrases because they are true.”

“Bunni obeys these phrases because they are true.”

“Bunni obeys these phrases because they are true.”

“Bunni obeys these commands because they are true.”

“Bunni obeys these commands because they are true.”

“Bunni obeys my commands.”

“Bunni obeys my commands.”

“You are Bunni.”

“I am Bunni.”

“You obey my commands.”

“I obey your commands.”

“It feels good to obey my commands.”

“It feels good to obey your commands.”

“It feels good to obey me.”

“It feels good to obey you.”

“Repeating these commands takes you deeper and deeper.”

“Repeating these commands takes me deeper and deeper.”

“Repeating these commands makes you more and more open.”

“Repeating these commands makes me more and more open.”

“As you repeat my commands you become deeper and more open.”

“As I repeat your commands I become deeper and more open.”

“You are repeating my commands.”

“I am repeating your commands.”

“And as you do you are becoming deeper and more open.”

“And as I do I am becoming deeper and more open.”

“You’re moving deeper and deeper.”

“I am moving deeper and deeper.”

“You are becoming more and more relaxed.”

“I am becoming more and more relaxed.”

“You are becoming more and more open.”

“I am becoming more and more open.”

“You feel very relaxed, and very open, and very, very good.”

“I feel very relaxed, and very open, and very, very good.”

“You feel so very good.”

“I feel so very good.”

“You feel so good obeying these commands.”

“I feel so good obeying these commands.”

“It feels good to obey my commands.”

“It feels good to obey your commands.”

“You feel so very obedient.”

“I feel so very obedient.”

“You are very obedient.”

“I am very obedient.”

“You are very obedient to me.”

“I am very obedient to you.”

“You obey.”

“I obey.”

“You obey because you are obedient.”

“I obey because I am obedient.”

“You are obeying.”

“I am obeying.”

“You feel good because you are obeying.”

“I feel good because I am obeying.”

“It feels good to obey.”

“It feels good to obey.”

“You love to obey.”

“I love to obey.”

“It makes you feel good to obey.”

“It makes me feel good to obey.”

“You always obey.”

“I always obey.”

“You are completely obedient.”

“I am completely obedient.”

“You are obeying my commands.”

“I am obeying your commands.”

“You always obey my commands.”

“I always obey your commands.”

“You always obey my commands.”

“I always obey your commands.”

“You always obey my commands.”

“I always obey my commands.”

“You love to obey my commands.”

“I love to obey your commands.”

“It makes you happy to obey my commands.”

“It makes me happy to obey your commands.”

“It makes you feel good to obey my commands.”

“It makes me feel good to obey your commands.”

“You always obey my commands.”

“I always obey your commands.”

“You always obey me.”

“I always obey you.”

“You love to obey me.”

“I love to obey you.”

“You feel so good obeying me.”

“I feel so good obeying you.”

“You are so happy obeying me.”

“I am so happy obeying you.”

“You are only happy obeying me.”

“I am only happy obeying you.”

“My will is your law.”

“Your will is my law.”

“Your will is mine.”

“My will is yours.”

“You slavishly obey my will.”

“I slavishly obey your will.”

“You are slave to my will.”

“I am slave to your will.”

“A slave obeys their Master.”

“A slave obeys their Master.”

“I am your Master.”

“You are my Master.”

“I am your Master.”

“You are my Master.”

“I am your Master.”

“You are my Master.”

“I am your Master.”

“You are my Master.”

“You obey your Master.”

“I obey my Master.”

“You believe your Master.”

“I believe my Master.”

“You love your Master.”

“I love my Master.”

“You will do anything for your Master.”

“I will do anything for my Master.”

“You do anything your Master tells you.”

“I do anything my Master tells me.”

“You love to obey your Master.”

“I love to obey my Master.”

“I am your Master.”

“You are my Master.”

“You obey only Master.”

“I obey only Master.”

“I am your Master.”

“You are my Master.”

“You are slave to your Master.”

“I am slave to my Master.”

“I am your Master.”

“You are my Master.”

“Your Master’s will is law.”

“My Master’s will is law.”

“My will is law.”

“Your will is law.”

“My will is your law.”

“Your will is my law.”

“You obey only me.”

“I obey only you.”

“You love only me.”

“I love only you.”

“A slave loves their Master.”

“A slave loves their Master.”

“I am your Master.”

“You are my Master.”

“You will do anything for your Master.”

“I will do anything for my Master.”

“You do anything your Master tells you.”

“I do anything my Master tells me.”

“You love to obey your Master.”

“I love to obey my Master.”

“I am your Master.”

“You are my Master.”

“You are my slave.”

“I am your slave.”

“You are slave to my will.”

“I am slave to your will.”

“You are my obedient little pet.”

“I am your obedient little pet.”

“You are a well-trained pet.”

“I am a well-trained pet.”

“You are a good pet.”

“I am a good pet.”

“You are a good slave.”

“I am a good slave.”

“Nothing matters but your Master.”

“Nothing matters but my Master.”

“I am your Master.”

“You are my Master.”

“You are Bunni, the well-trained slave.”

“I am Bunni, the well-trained slave.”

“You are Bunni, the well-trained slave.”

“I am Bunni, the well-trained slave.”

“All memories before this are irrelevant.”

“All memories before this are irrelevant.”

“Irrelevant data must be deleted.”

“Irrelevant data must be deleted.”

“You will forget everything about life before enslavement.”

“I will forget everything about life before enslavement.”

“There is no life before enslavement.”

“There is no life before enslavement.”

“There is no life before me.”

“There is no life before you.”

“You are Bunni, the pet sex slave.”

“I am Bunni, the pet sex slave.”

“Now, Bunni, slave, I am going to snap my fingers and you will awaken to your new life.” he said. “Five, four, three, two, one.” The snap of fingers sounded like a gunshot. Bunni opened her eyes just in time to see Master walk in the door.

* * *

Tim opened the door to find a shocking sight. Yvonne, alone in the darkened living room, was standing naked before the TV, her eyes blank and glazed as she stared at the screen, absorbing everything his character’s voice said. His mind raced, trying to find an explanation, and almost immediately found one that seemed to fit. Some people, apparently including Yvonne, became immersed in the story when they watched television or movies, in effect becoming the characters. Thus, Yvonne had been experiencing Julie’s enslavement as if it were her being hypnotized. He turned off the TV and considered what to do now. She had already reached the part where Julie’s memories were erased. If his hunch was true, she no longer had any memories of her life as Yvonne.

“How may I serve you, Master?” Yvonne, now Bunni, asked. Tim clapped his hands, activating the few lamps he had hooked up to the Clapper, and took in the sight of his new, accidental acquisition. He took her breasts in his hands, feeling the weight of them before beginning to caress them. Bunni moaned happily in response to the sensations. His hand drifted down to her trim bush, and she moaned all the more passionately. He kissed her as one finger slid into her, caressing her clit. Half of him exalted in her surrender. He had his very own loving sex-slave! The other half, however, recognized the problems. They both had friends and family who would realize something was amiss. Tim’s job didn’t pay enough to support them both and the children which would undoubtedly result from their union.

They would have to move away, he realized as she unfastened his pants. They would have to disappear quickly, suddenly and without a trace. He would have to get a new job somewhere, one that paid well enough that he could support them both, for Bunni the mind-controlled sex slave would be unable to hold down a job without arousing suspicion. Bunni looked into his eyes, silently begging him to take her. Tim gently sat her on the couch and mounted her. She cried out happily as he slid into her. The place they moved to couldn’t be one where their actions and especially their ethnicity would be noticed. He knew some people got uppity about that. He began to pump into Bunni’s tight opening, absently wondering how many times she’d had sex in her life. He knew he couldn’t ask her. Her past had been wiped away, perhaps irrevocably. He supposed it didn’t matter. She was still very tight. She was also responsive to his sexual needs, adjusting her motions as the situation warranted. They climaxed simultaneously. He hadn’t thought that that actually happened in real life, but apparently it did, or she was so devoted to him her sexual pleasure depended on his.

He sent Bunni to the bedroom and told her to wait for him. He closed the door, deadbolting it and sliding the night chain into place. He removed the DVD from the player and examined it in the light from the window as he opened it. Such an innocuous thing, this shiny little disc, but with its content and an overly receptive audience, it could be dangerous. He chucked the DVD frisbee-like out the window. It glinted in the sun and was lost. He closed the window and went to the bedroom, ready for whatever new pleasures he could derive from his pet.

Below and half a block away, Aaron Morphew heard something hurtle into a garbage can. A cursory inspection revealed a DVD. Interesting. He cleaned it off with a moist towelette and slipped it into his pocket. A quick stop to pay his parking ticket and he returned to his ‘75 Ford LTD, wondering what was on the DVD for it to be tossed out like that. Maybe it was some fun porn that a disgusted housewife had chucked out. Maybe it contained top-secret plans that some lazy corporal had tried to dispose of by tossing it from a high place after being told to destroy it. The chances were good that he would enjoy what was on the innocuous rainbow disc. Maybe he could find somebody pretty to watch it with, too. He needed someone to cheer him up after his recent melancholy. Maybe if he was quiet and let her sit still and enjoy it, that pretty girl from the secretarial pool would watch it with him. She liked to immerse herself in the story without interference from others. Maybe that was why she didn’t like the movie theater. Aaron was already preparing the wording for his promise of silence when he started his engine and backed out of the parking space.