The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Zen Chamber

Julia pulls up and parks a few spaces away from the entrance of the spa. She and Samantha get out of her SUV and they walk up. “So, really, this place is the best spa in the state,” Samantha remarks, gesturing to the strip-center door and faded overhead sign reading, “Zen Spa”.

Julia nods enthusiastically, “For sure, your journey into zen will be enlightening.”

Samantha thumbs the free spa treatment coupon, remarking, “You sound like an ad for the place. I guess it can’t hurt if it’s free.”

Julia holds the door open for her friend, saying, “The soft and pliable achieve enlightenment.”

Samantha shoots her an odd look, saying, “Whatever.”

The women approach a counter and are greeted by a perky smile, “Welcome to the Zen Spa where your journey promises to be enlightening.”

Samantha turns to her friend, who quickly responds, “I am ready to continue my journey.” The attendant presses a button and a sharp gong sounds. Julia’s body stiffens and she turns to the door. Another woman, short and perky, steps out and guides Julia inside, leaving Samantha a bit bewildered.

“Uhh, hey, I’m here too,” she states, sliding the coupon towards the greeter.

Pressing a different, silent, button she remarks, “Thank you for taking your journey to enlightment with us.” Samantha rolls her eyes and follows the new attendant into a small room containing a metal chamber.

She opens the top and says, “Please, disrobe and climb into the chamber to begin your journey.”

The attendant stands, staring at her with the perky smile. Samantha taps the chamber with her fist, asking, “Really? Am I supposed to just get naked in front of you?”

Still smiling she replies, “I am Ophelia, your personal attendant in your zen journey. There is no judgement here, we need not hide ourselves from each other.”

Samantha steps towards the door, saying, “Look, I’m all for your bullshit but I’m just going to wait in the lobby. I don’t need a massage that badly.”

The 5′2″ woman grasps her arm firmly, “Please do not, I will leave the room allowing you to disrobe in peace.”

Now alone, Samantha steps over to the chamber. She splashes at the oil inside and brings it to her nose, smelling it. She lingers for a moment, taking several more deep breaths before licking her fingers clean. Ophelia walks in quitely, saying, “Please, disrobe and climb into the chamber to begin your journey.”

Samantha’s slowly strips, stepping out of her clothes and into the chamber. She lies back, eyes closed, as Ophelia lowers the cover. Bright lights play against her eyelids. The sound of a sharp gong causes her to open them and she is transfixed by strobing white light reflecting off of every angle of the mirrored chamber. She lays inside the warm oil, breathing deeply and staring at the dancing lights.

The chamber opens and Ophelia pulls her out, holding up her limp body and pat-drying her with a fluffy towel. She gains her footing as she comes to. Her attendant, now naked with round, full breasts, long flowing black hair and smooth, hairless skin smiles perkily at her holding the towel. Samantha looks down at her own naked body and grabs the towel and wrapping herself in it.

She calls out, “Why are you naked?!?”

Still smiling she replies, “I am Ophelia, your personal attendant in your zen journey. There is no judgement here, we need not hide ourselves from each other.”

Samantha clings to the towel even more tightly, “You said that already! Well I want to cover myself!”

Ophelia opens a hidden drawer on the wall and presents a white cotton bathrobe to her. “If you prefer, please accept this bathrobe.” Samantha grabs it and puts it on, dropping the towel on the floor. Her attendant nods and escorts her to the next room.

An older man, wearing a simple waist wrap and bald but with a silver beard, bows slightly as they enter. Ophelia presents her charge, “Master Trung, this is Samantha.”

He bows again directly to her and leads her to a massage table. “Please,” he says softly, “lay so that we may continue your journey to peace.” She lies face down, the robe still on her. They carefully remove the robe from her body and he sagely remarks, “You must let go of your fear to become zen.”

Ophelia and Trung coat their hands in the same oil mixture from the chamber and massage her body. He focuses on her neck, shoulders and arms while she circles Samantha’s legs from the toes up to her inner thigh. Ophelia’s hands brush against her labia causing Samantha to lean up and exclaim, “Hey, watch the hands!”

Trung rings a gong, the same sound that repeated in the chamber, and Samantha’s face relaxes. He remarks, “This one is not quite ready for the next phase, please escort her back to the chamber.”

Ophelia gets the woman up, mostly carrying her to the chamber room. She weakly protests, “Wait... no... I want to leave,” as she is hefted over into the chamber, the oil mixture inside making a splash. The attendant’s, perky, smiling face disappears away as it closes. Samantha struggles in the warm oil, hitting against the walls. The strobing lights begin to reflect off of the mirrored walls of the chamber and her eyes flutter. A gong sounds and her arms fall to her sides.

Samantha is pulled from the chamber half an hour later. She follows Ophelia, naked and without protest. They lay her face down again, her body slick and dripping with oil.

Ophelia starts massaging her ass as Trung watches. Samantha says “No—” but the gong cuts her off. He pulls a short cart with an oil burner under where her face would lay and lights it underneath. Trails of white smoke curl around the table. He says, “Breathe deeply and become zen.”

Samantha falls limp, her face an inch from the burner. She takes the smoke in deep breaths. Trung nods and Ophelia slathers her hands in the oil before pressing her fingers in the limp woman’s ass. She rubs all around, then does the same with the other hand in Samantha’s cunt.

They flip her over, Ophelia massages her breasts and Trung leans down, saying, “A woman is soft and pliable, a man is hard and rigid.” Ophelia’s face falls blank as she massages, mechanically repeating his words.

Samantha’s face contorts. He repeats but she continues to resist. He hits the gong, causing her face to go blank again. He repeats, she begins to mouth the words and he hits the gong again.

He continues, only allowing her one additional word before hitting the gong. She eventually manages to fully repeat, “A woman is soft and pliable, a man is hard and rigid.” and Trung puts the striker down. She and Ophelia repeat his words over and over as her breasts are massaged, the oil working through her skin.

Trung claps, saying, “Ophelia, return.” Her hands drop to her sides and she turns to him, her perky smile again adorning her face. She asks, “Master Trung, what may I do for you?”

He points at Samantha, “She is ready for the next step of her journey.” She nods and shoulders the limp woman, helping her walk as they follow him. He pauses as a wall of dark glass. Trung presses her face against the glass and says, “Observe, your companion in her journey to zen.”

Two dumpy white men bookend Julia as they spitroast her. She grasps the thighs of one as they fuck her face and cunt. Samantha’s eyes fixate on her body as her d-cup tits bounce back and forth slapping against her skin. Trung continues to hold her head to the glass as one cums and drops her on the pillows unceremonously before walking out. The man in front pushes her off and mounts her from behind, pressing her face into the pillows below.

Trung says, “The pliable is penetrated by the rigid. This is the nature of the universe. The hard penetrates the soft. You must give in to your nature to become zen.”

She says, weakly, “Julia...” but the sound of the gong cuts her off. He repeats, “This is the nature of the universe.” She mouths, “nature of the universe” as the other man shoots cum across Julia’s back. He exits the room and a naked woman with the same smile as Ophelia comes in and sponge-washes her off, putting the stained pillows in a sack and closing the door behind her. A gong sound is barely audible through the glass. Julia stands up and faces the door watching it intently.

They move on and enter a room lined with pillows. Ophelia guides Samantha down, sitting in her lap facing her, their noses almost touching. Trung stands next to them, his hard cock hovering between their mouths. Ophelia says, “A woman is pliable and soft, a man is hard and rigid.” Samantha repeats the phrase staring into her eyes. The attendant says, “I am pliable and soft.” She repeats the same; Trung’s cock rubbing against her lips.

Ophelia takes Samantha’s hands, placing them on her own thighs and repeats, “I am pliable and soft.” The woman follows again, Trung’s cock pressing against her lips, making it awkward for her to talk.

Ophelia guides her hand up and curls her fingers around Trung’s twitching member. “A man is hard and rigid,” she says. Samantha’s lips quiver as she says, “A man is rigid and hard.”

The attendant strokes her hand and arm, saying, “The pliable is penetrated by the rigid.” Samantha squeezes her grip, her lips quivering as she says, “The pliable is penetrated by the rigid.”

Reaching down Ophelia pushes her middle finger inside Samantha’s wet slit. “I am penetrated by the rigid,” she repeats.

Shakily she repeats, “I-I-I am p-penetrated...” Trung cuts her off by thrusing inside her mouth. Her eyes roll back as he fucks her face hard. He pulls out at the last moment, covering her chest and stomach in cum.

Ophelia lies her back and clings to her side, gleefully spreading the cum between them and licking her fingers. Samantha weakly repeats, “I am penetrated by the rigid.” Trung squeezes the rest of his cum out over the two and says, “Ophelia, clean up with this one and put her back in the zen chamber for an hour. Then take her to the recieve enlightenment.”

She springs up, pulling Ophelia onto her shoulder and walking her to the showers. Three other pairs of short, perky attendants and women scrub under the many streams of water. Each seems to lose their concentration as they scrub between their legs, their fingers pressing inside but are awakened by a gong sounding every 90 seconds, returning them to their task of body cleaning.

Ophelia takes 25 minutes to finish scrubbing herself and Samantha through dozens of short bouts of masturbation. She towels their bodies off and helps her charge climb into the chamber, standing patiently beside it for the full hour.

After drying her, they walk together to a small, dark room. Ophelia helps Samantha step into some stirrups and bends her over a cylindrical cushion affixing her wrists to the floor with leather straps. She turns several cranks, pushing realistic moulded dildos inside her ass, pussy and mouth. Ophelia lights candles under 8 oil burners scattered across the room before sitting on the floor in front of her and slides forward so she is looking directly into the eyes of the helpless woman.

The entire device slowly rocks back and forth, moving the cocks inside her body. Ophelia, still smiling brightly, repeats, “I am soft and pliable. I am penetrated by the hard and rigid.” Samantha stares at her, gagging. A gong sounds and her resistance disappears. Ophelia repeats, “I am soft and pliable. I am penetrated by the hard and rigid.”

Samantha says the words around the cock, drool dripping down around it and falling on Ophelia. The gong sounds, and they repeat. Gong, repeat, gong, repeat, soft, penetrated, soft, pentrated, penetrated, penetrated, penetrated, penetrated.

Trung enters the room after an hour and observes them for a few moments before shutting off the gong and device. He helps Ophelia stand, drool dripping down her body, and says, “Ophelia, return.”

She snaps to attention, asking, “Master Trung, what can I do for you?”

He gestures to Samantha who still chokes the words out through the dildo hoarsely. He says, “This one has achieved zen, wash her and put her in the Crane Room with her companion so they may practice inner peace together.”

Julia and Samantha remain in the pillow-filled room, sucking and fucking until the late evening. Two attendants lead them into a mirrored room bright with white light and close the door. A loud gong plays, snapping their bodies to attention. The lights strobe and the gong rings every 5 seconds causing their eyes to flutter. Their attendants return after several minutes and sit them down in a waiting room with several other pairs of women.

Each stares into their charges’ eyes, repeating their full name and saying, “Thank you for coming with us on your journey to zen.” Each woman slowly regains her conciousness and they are given coupons for a free spa treatment for first time customers as they are shown out of the lobby.