The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Accidental Master

Author: Lord Skies

The Fifth Day

The next morning I awoke to the sound of a hair dryer running in the bathroom. I was really starting to like the vision that it induced in my brain. The sight of Angela bent over at the waist, hair covering her face and her legs spread far apart was a sight that I hoped to never forget.

Besides, it was a lot less obnoxious than an alarm clock, I thought.

The other thing that I noticed was that my cock was sore. It was hard as it usually was in the mornings, but it was sore from the workout we had put it though last night after dinner.

When we had gotten home from the restaurant, Angela ran inside the house and quickly stripped off her dress and knelt at my feet as I closed the door.

“Master, please fuck me in the ass.” She had begged with the most earnest expression. It was surreal the way this incredible woman was begging me to sodomize her. Of course I had heard about women who enjoyed anal sex, but never before had I met someone who seemed to enjoy it the way Angela did. I would have sworn that she came harder from anal sex than she did from normal sex.

“Your wish is my command.” I had joked, but when she got this wicked gleam in her eyes, I knew I was in trouble. In just a moment of jest I had forgotten that I really did command Angela and that now she had been commanded to have anal sex with me.

Angela grabbed me by the hand and pulled me into the bedroom, unbuttoning my shirt and slipping off my pants as we went. When I was naked, she led me to the bed and laid me back onto it. She then reached for a tube of lube that I didn’t know she had and began to slather it onto my cock.

Then she climbed on top of me and kissed me before turning around and facing my feet, she placed my cock at the entrance to her ass and started to lower herself onto it. With her facing away from me and propped up on a couple of pillows it was one of the most erotic sights I had ever seen. She pressed against me and then moaned when my slick cock slid past her sphincter.

The sight of her ass stretched around my cock was incredible and I watched as she continued to lower herself onto my cock until it was fully seated inside of her. Then she surprised me again by reaching over to the night stand on her side of the bed and pulling out a vibrator.

She turned it on and looking at me over her shoulder, she kissed the tip before she lowered it to her clit and began to rub it up and down her slit as she started to raise and lower herself on my cock.

She continued to slowly fuck herself with my cock in her ass and her vibrator on her clit until her orgasm started to wash over her. I watched and felt her ass spasm around my cock as she came, her head thrown back and her long blonde hair thrashing around her back as she cried out her pleasure.

Then she surprised me yet again by sliding the still running vibrator into her sex. The sensation of the vibrator passed through the thin layer of tissue between her sex and my cock in her ass. The feeling was incredible and in just a few minutes I was cumming inside her for the second time that evening.

But Angela wasn’t done. When I was finished emptying my seed into her, she started squeezing my cock with her sphincter until she was sure that it was going to stay hard, and then she started riding my cock with wild abandon. She held the vibrator in her cunt and rode wave after wave of orgasm until she had coaxed a third orgasm out of me. It was only then, when she had collapsed onto the bed and my cock had slipped out of her ass, that she had removed the vibrator and turned it off.

I was so exhausted from the intensity of the sex that I must have dozed off. The next thing I knew, she was cleaning my cock with a warm wash cloth and then she was slipping into bed beside me.

It was the next morning before I awoke again. I slowly got up out of the bed and groaned as muscles that weren’t used to such activities made their complaints. Nevertheless I made it into the bathroom where the sight of Angela bent over and drying her hair once again greeted me.

Instead of taking advantage of it, I slapped her on the ass and made my way to the toilet to relieve myself. I heard the shower come on and I turned to see Angela standing beside the shower door, adjusting the temperature of the water.

“Good Morning, Master.” She said as I turned toward her. “I feel wonderful this morning. Thank you for taking such great care of me.” And with that she kissed me on the cheek and closed the door to the shower once I was under the water.

I stood there and let the water wash over me and letting the warm water wash over me and wash away the aches of the morning. Eventually I got around to showering and when I was done, Angela had returned with a large mug of coffee.

“I thought you might like a cup of coffee.” She said with a smile when she returned. “Here, let me help you dry your back.”

I handed her the towel and took the coffee mug and sipped the caffeine, hoping it would go straight to my brain and help get me started this morning as Angela dried my back in something of a vigorous toweling and massage combined.

When she felt that I was suitably dry, she molded her still naked body to mine and kissed me lightly on the neck.

And then she said something that shook my world.

“I love you Master.”

And then she slipped away, heading out the door to get dressed, leaving me with that bombshell. I turned to the mirror and wondered what the hell I had done to deserve this. Had I been evil in a former life and this was my punishment, or had I done some really good deed and this was my reward.

I shook my head and tried to clear the multitude of thoughts that was coursing through them at this point. With a great deal of effort I managed to get ready, but by the time I made it down to the kitchen, Angela was already gone. One the refrigerator was a note from her.

“Dearest Master” It began. “I know that you are as confused as I am by what has happened over the past few days. But I want you to know that the very nature of what has happened to us has made me realize just how much I care for you. You could have left me in the parking lot, or made my life miserable at any point. Instead you have cared for me, nurtured me, and loved me as if I were a member of your family.”

“This situation is difficult.” Her note continued, “And I worry that whatever has happened to me is causing me to feel this way. Then again, the fact that I can question this feeling reinforces to me that it must be real. The truth is that I love you more than I have ever loved anyone in my entire life.”

I stopped and tried to breathe. Her note made a lot of sense and I knew that I had quickly developed very deep feelings for her as well. I just hadn’t spent time thinking about what those feelings were or what they meant. I had been concentrating on understanding what had happened to us and trying to solve the problems that faced us.

And I had missed the obvious. She was in love with me and I was in love with her.

I grabbed some breakfast and headed out the door, holding her note in my hand, intending to finish reading it and study it while I was at work.

Once I was in my office and the door was close, a sign to my employees that I wasn’t to be disturbed, I pulled out the note a finished reading it.

“I don’t expect you to feel the same way at this point in time.” Her note continued, “It would be unreasonable to expect a rational person to be in love with someone who has been thrust into their life with such disruption as I have entered your life. However, there is one thing that you should know about me, something that I have trouble admitting to myself.”

“Since I was a little girl,” her note continued, “I have had deep dark fantasies about being submissive to a powerful man who held control over me. I know that you are probably thinking that I am a psycho and this is some psychosomatic manifestation of my desires, but I could only wish that were so.”

“Master, please know that you are everything that I have ever dreamed and more. And that is why I love you and will love you, regardless of what happens to us. I do love you and hope that one day you will understand that my feelings for you are true.”

Her name was signed below the note and there was a smudge of lipstick that I took to be a kiss.

I must have read that note twenty times if I read it once. Each time I read it I felt, literally felt, the truth in it and the love that she had put into writing the note.

And then I felt guilty. I was sure she had whispered her feelings for me into my ear that morning and not expected me to immediately return them, but I wondered if I had been so stunned that she was worried that I didn’t share her feelings.

I wished just then that I could reach out to her, wished that I could tell her just how I felt about her.

And then I did.

It was strange, and I knew it was impossible even as I felt it happen. But it was as true as Angela kneeling at my feet and calling me Master. I felt her mind and I told her that I loved her. And I could feel the love returned seven fold along that connection and I knew that she was smiling and feeling relieved just as I was at that moment.

Then it was gone.

I sat there for a few more minutes and tried to reach out to her again, and while I could feel her, I couldn’t connect with her again as I just had.

Finally I gave up and went to get another cup of coffee and work with the staff on our presentation for Monday. I was feeling a bit guilty about not working harder on it with them, but they were a good staff and I knew that tomorrow we would go over the presentation until we all had our parts down cold. Then we would get the contract and a lot of money and we would all be celebrating Monday night.

And I would introduce Angela to them at the party that was sure to follow our success on Monday.

And with that I went out into the office and starting working on the presentation. We would have our final rehearsals tomorrow and then, if all went well, an early start to the weekend. We would all check in sometime over the weekend to make sure we didn’t have any last minute requests from the client. Otherwise we would meet Monday morning and then head over to their offices and make our pitch and start the negotiations.

For some reason, everything seemed easy the rest of the day. There were a couple of minor mistakes that I caught as we ran through things but overall the team had done a great job and I had very little to do. But beyond that, I seemed to be thinking faster and clearer than I had ever thought before. One of the talents that I brought to our consulting firm was the ability to make connections between seemingly unrelated events. And today I saw the problem that our client had hired us to solve and it was crystal clear to me, where I knew that many on my staff were still struggling to understand exactly what the problem was.

And then we were done. It was early, still around one in the afternoon. A few of the staff had some last minute changes to incorporate but I expected the office to be empty within the hour. I grabbed my stuff out of my office, told my admin to call me if anything happened but that I expected her to be out of there by three at the latest. She smiled and wished me a happy weekend and I dashed out to my car.

It was indeed starting to be spring and the sun was warm on my black Porsche. I opened the sun roof and hit the freeway, driving out to a small farm that I owned in the foothills of the mountains. As I hit the road, I quickly pushed the car up through its gears until we were cruising around ninety.

When I got to the exit, I took it at speed and felt the wheels grip the pavement tightly, feeling the G forces push against me and the car.

In a little over an hour I was pulling through the gate and then closing it behind me, carefully driving over the grass road and parking under one of the huge old oak trees that were on the property that I loved so much.

I grabbed a towel that I kept in the trunk and went to lay down in the sun and savor the warmth of the early spring. I noticed that some of the wild crocuses and daffodils were already blooming around the fields. The birds were also back in force from their winter migrations and there was a pair of mocking birds in the tree above me working hard to build a nest.

I must have dosed off in the warmth for I started dreaming about Angela, a common theme in my dreams lately. It was like I was hovering over her, watching her taking notes in class and then she was in the hall and walking out to her car. It was all rather boring stuff and I remembered wondering why I was watching this very mundane activity. Then I noticed that she had stopped in the middle of the crowd going down the step and had turned, looking around as she did.

Then she looked directly at me. Suddenly she smiled and I would have sworn that she could see me, even though I somehow knew this was a dream. I smiled and waved at her and her face brightened even more. Then she blew me a kiss and turned to continue down the stairs and out to her car.

Once she was in her car, she turned to look at me in the passenger seat. I had no idea how I had gotten there, but I was sitting in her car. And then she started talking to me.

“I’m so glad you are here, Master.” She started. “I somehow know you aren’t physically here, but I can feel you just the same, just like I did this morning when you read my note.”

I smiled and nodded, not knowing how to speak to her and she smiled.

“I suspect if you want to tell me something I will know what you want me to hear.” She said.

And so I thought to her that I loved her and couldn’t wait to see her and kiss her and hold her and then later that evening make slow passionate love to her.

“And I can’t wait for you to ravish me either.” She replied as she started her car. “In fact, if you remember this, come to my place and I will make sure that tonight is a night you will never forget.”

The dream faded and I woke up as the sun had shifted enough that I was now in the shade. While the sun was warm, the air was still cool, a reminder that old man winter had not yet given up his hold over the weather.

I got up and walked around the farm, checking on the trees and noting a few areas that would need some attention from the farmer that I paid to do odd jobs around the farm for me. When I got down to the spring that fed the small stream, I sat down and drank a big glass of the cold clean water.

Just about then, I noticed that I had a headache. At first I thought that it must be the cold water I had just drunk, the kind of headache you get when you eat ice cream too fast. But after a few minutes, the headache didn’t seem to be easing.

I still didn’t think much of it, but I decided that I would walk back up to the car and head home so that I could see Angela and take advantage of a full evening of her offer. As I thought about her, though, I again seemed to connect with her, sensing her somehow in my head. And I knew that this headache was actually me feeling the beginnings of her headache and her need for me.

With that I ran back to the car and drove home as quickly as possible.

As I neared Winston, I could sense that my headache was lessening, and so was Angela’s. Something about the distance had placed a strain on our connection and being back in the city where she was had eased that tension. I could almost feel her happiness and her excitement.

She had something special planned for this evening and I was anxious to enjoy it. I recalled the last time I had been in her townhouse and the fashion show she had put on for me. I wondered if tonight’s activities were going to be similar.

I stopped by my house and grabbed a quick shower and packed a change of clothes. I somehow knew that Angela wanted me to come over around five o’clock and I still had an hour or so to kill, so I spent the time paying bills and trying to do some of the simple things around the house so that I would spend time thinking about what she had planned for the night.

At five, I climbed into my car and headed over to her house. I stopped by the small flower shop on the corner and bought her a dozen red roses. Then I was pulling into her driveway and walking up the path to her front door.

As I reached up to ring the door bell, I noticed two young women walking down the side walk. One of them smiled at me and pointed at the large bouquet of flowers I held. I smiled to them as I rand the doorbell and noticed that they paused to watch.

If they had expected a warm, wonderful Kodak moment, then they were surely shocked by the sight of Angela flinging open the door, dressed in a pair of thigh high black patent leather boots, a two inch black patent leather collar and nothing else.

I heard one of the women exclaim, but I was too fascinated by Angela to pay any more attention to them. I was even more amazed though, by Angela’s reaction to the flowers. When I held them out to her, she grabbed them and then leapt for me, giving me a full body hug, there on the front porch of her town house where everyone could see her.

“Oh, Master!” she exclaimed, “I love them. I love you so much. Thank you.”

Not wanting to draw any further attention to her, I stepped into the house and kicked the door shut behind me as she continued to hold me tightly.

Then I noticed that she was kissing my neck as warm wet tears dripped onto my neck. As I noticed this, I pulled back to look at her.

“Are you alright, Angela?” I asked, worried that she was in pain again.

“Oh, Master, of course I am alright. You just gave me flowers, the first time a man has ever given me roses.” She replied, and from the look in her eyes, I could tell they were tears of happiness.

She leaned in to kiss me on the cheek and then pulled back from me, wiping the tears from her eyes and then looking at me.

“Now, I need to put these in some water and do a couple more things in the kitchen.” She said. “Why don’t you head into the den and relax for a few minutes.”

I smiled and nodded, knowing that she had the evening planned out for us. In the den, I found another Beck’s beer sitting beside the lounge chair along with a bottle opener. The remote was also thoughtfully placed on the table beside the beer.

I kicked off my shoes and leaned back into the chair, opening the beer and taking a long sip. Then I grabbed the remote and clicked on the television, expecting to catch some news and the sports report while I waited.

To my surprise, though, sounds of sex started to come from the television when I turned it on. Stopping in mid channel changing, I realized that Angela had started a porn movie and turned off the television without stopping the movie, knowing that it would come on when I turned it on.

I then heard a giggle from the kitchen. “I hope you like what I picked out for you, Master.” Angela called out.

“I’ll let you know in a few minutes, dear.” I replied and turned to watch as a threesome unfolded on the screen in front of me.

The movie was rather typical, but I was intrigued by the theme that Angela had chosen. The plot (if porn ever has a plot) was that of a Master and his slave bringing in another woman. The plot was rather thin and seemed a bit contrived at first, but as I sat there and thought about it, I wondered why Angela had chosen this movie.

Then came the obligatory bondage scenes and I was rather impressed with the imaginative ways they came up with to bind the two women so that they could pleasure each other at their Master’s command, but also be fully available to satisfy his demands. I wondered if I needed to be taking notes.

About then I sensed Angela standing behind me, so I wasn’t surprised when she bent over and kissed me, running her hands down my chest to my crotch and rubbing my now hard cock.

“So, do you like my movie selection?” she asked as she worked to free my cock from my pants.

“I think that I need to make some notes.” I replied as I reached up to tweak her nipple.

“Sounds good to me.” She replied with a grin as she walked around the chair and knelt between my legs and started to swallow my cock.

I leaned my head back as she took me deep into her throat. She began to hum softly as she bobbed on my cock, the head passing into the top of her throat with each motion of her head. Meanwhile, her hands were softly caressing my balls and legs and the women on the television reached their climax just as I felt my cock swell and start to pump my cum into her mouth.

The movie had moved onto another bondage scene and I thought I would have a little fun with Angela as I recovered. I reached down and pulled Angela up into my lap and turned her so that she was facing the television.

I then placed her hands on the arms of the chair and whispered in her ear, “You will not more your hands.”

Angela moaned as I said this and tried to move her hands, struggling against the mental command I had given her, but not so much as to give herself a headache. Then I noticed she was staring at the scene on the television where the woman was tightly bound and being tormented with a riding crop.

I then pulled her legs apart and placed them so that they were resting over the arms of the chair and I again whispered in her ear, “You will not move your legs.”

Once again I noticed that she tested her invisible bonds, again testing, but not defying the command. As she tested her arms and legs, I heard her moan and the scent of her arousal filled the room.

Then I began to slowly caress every inch of her skin, starting with her hands, up her arms, shoulders, then down over her breasts. When I reached her nipples, I made sure to pinch and roll them between my fingers, pulling on them until she moaned with pleasure and pain, almost identically to the woman on the television.

When I was bored with her breasts, I tickled along her ribs, letting the parts of her that she was allowed to move slide against me as I tormented her. Then I dropped my hands to her sex and began to quickly rub up and down her slit, flicking her clit with each stroke until she began to arch her back up, pressing against my fingers, and then she cried out as she came and a wave of wetness flooded my hands and lap.

A few minutes later, as she regained her breath, she tried to turn and kiss me, but the commands to not move her hands or legs prevented her from moving.

“Master, can I please move my hands and legs so that I can properly thank you?” she asked quietly.

I thought about denying her request and tormenting her with another orgasm, but my legs were starting to go to sleep and I wanted to kiss her.

“You may move freely Angela.” I whispered in her ear.

As soon as the words were out of my mouth, she whipped around and kissed me, wrapping me in a hug so tight that I could barely breathe.

I realized that she between kisses she was saying “Thank you Master, thank you” over and over.

When she broke the kiss, her hands reached down and found my rock hard cock and she quickly positioned herself so that I slid deep inside her. As she rode my cock, she softly kissed me and repeated her mantra of “Thank you”.

Soon I could feel her start to spasm around me again in a continuation of her earlier orgasm. Her breathing grew more raged and she soon had to quit saying her mantra in order to catch her breath. She kept up her rhythm of riding my cock, up and down, over and over, squeezing my cock with her internal muscles with each up stroke and the grinding into my pelvis with each down stroke.

I held out as long as I could, but after about ten minutes of this, I could hold out no longer and I thrust up toward her and began to fill her with my cum. This set off yet another round of orgasms from Angela and when I was done, she collapsed against me, holing me tightly and panting to catch her breath.

Then I did what I had wanted to all day, ever since she had surprised me that morning.

“I love you Angela.” I whispered to her.

She hugged me tighter and then raised her head to look at me and I saw her eyes filled with tears of joy.

“I love you too, Master, I really do.” She replied and then bent to kiss me.

Then she broke the kiss and scooted between my legs to suck my cock into her mouth, again cleaning it of our secretions. There was a lot of wetness and stickiness, and she eventually looked up at me with a sly grin on her face.

“Do you think I could use a wash cloth?” she asked impishly. “I think I made a bit of a mess and I might have bitten off more than I can handle.”

“As long as you promise not to bite anything down there, you can do as you please. I have never ordered you to clean my cock when we were finished.” I replied.

“I know, Master.” She answered, “But I enjoy doing it and I know you enjoy it, and it makes sure that all your sperm get inside me and keep me from getting those terrible headaches.”

I laid on the floor and tried to catch my breath after that round of intense sex while Angela got up and headed for the bathroom. The sight of her scampering down the hall wearing nothing but her boots and a black leather collar were enough to take my breath away.

When she had disappeared into the bathroom, I closed my eyes and savored the endorphins rushing through my system. It was still hard to believe that I was lying, naked, on the floor of a very beautiful woman’s house. Things like this just don’t happen to me!

But then I thought about all the wonderful things that I had experienced with Angela since meeting her just five days ago.

“My god!” I thought, “Has it really only been five days?”

“Yes. It has only been five days, Master.” Angela replied as she returned from the bathroom.

I watched as she knelt and began to wash my groin and legs with a warm wash cloth that she had brought with her from the bathroom.

“I still find it rather strange, whatever it is that has happened to us.” I said looking at her, “But getting to know you has been one of the greatest experiences of my life.”

She smiled at that and crawled up beside me and kissed me. To say that she kissed me is an injustice to that kiss, but to try to describe it would take a whole novel and even then it wouldn’t accurately describe that kiss. So leave it at she kissed me and it was indescribable.

Then she laid her head on my shoulder and curled herself around me and held me as I held her, each of us savoring the sensations that were running through us. Even that was amazing, I realize now, how perfectly we fit together, how comfortable we were just laying there on the floor, skin to skin. It was as close to perfect as I had ever experienced.