The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Adjusters II: The Greek Fiasco

A Day in the Life (6)

“Fuck Tiger, you don’t know what you’ve missed. That shit was great. Finest pussy I’ve had in a while. They don’t make them like that in this shit hole,” said Bulldog.

Tiger had spent the whole time that his friends were teaming up on Jenn against the wall, looking at the proceeding with a face that at times reflected longing, at times desire, at times pain. He was still dressed, and it was utterly clear that his cock was hard and had been hard the whole time.

“Of course,” continued Bulldog, “she’s kindda ruined for the night now. You won’t feel much if you stick it in her.” He turned to Biff, who was panning over Jenn’s body with the camera. “Sorry, dude.”

Biff shrugged. “Not a problem. It’s pretty much why we invited you guys here. Isn’t that right, doll?”

Jenn stirred, her body a conduit for every sensation. She was exhausted, but still on edge, still tensed like an elastic about to snap, her orgasms having built up but not having been allowed release. “Please,” she moaned, her eyes opening, looking at Biff, without seeing him, “please let Jennie come—please!”

“You wanna come, doll?”

She shivered, rubbing her thighs together, merely the thought of an orgasm sending tendrils of fire down her frayed nerves. This is what going crazy feels like, she thought in a stroke of clarity.

Biff turned to Tiger. “So what’s with him anyways?”

Bulldog answered. “That’s Tiger. He can’t talk. Never could, since he was born. Something wrong with his voice box. And I don’t know what the fuck’s wrong with him. He was all over her this afternoon. Must be stage fright.”

“Or he’s a little fag but doesn’t know it yet? What’s the matter, Tiger? Afraid of little girls?”

Jenn groaned, and Biff looked at her with an odd look on his face. Jenn was shaking her head, struggling to express herself. Let me come you fucking bastard.

“What’s up, doll? What do you know?”

“Jennie wants to come...” she moaned, one of her hands sliding between her legs and pressing against her pussy.

“I know you do. But you know what’s up with that boy, don’t you? You’re a smart slut, I’ll give you that. Tell me, and I’ll let you come.”

Jenn protested, but her hand moved faster between her thighs. “Love,” she whispered, finally.

“What’s that?”

“He’s in love,” she said, fighting to get the words out, wanting to defend the boy that had looked at her like Botticelli at Venus.

Understanding slowly dawned on Biff. He turned to Tiger, a grin on his face.

“Ah! That true, boy? You fell for this little slut here? How sweet!”

Tiger avoided Biff’s eyes, giving a quick guilty glance to Jenn on the bed before looking own at the floor.

Biff’s grin widened. “You a virgin, boy? Bet you are.”

Tiger could not respond, but his face replied for him. Bulldog confirmed it. “Pure as a newborn, that’s our Tiger right there. But we love him anyways, right guys?” The hurrahs that greeted this statement were genuine, and Tiger blushed.

“You know what would make this evening perfect?” said Biff, looking at Tiger. “How about the love of your life here takes your cherry? Makes you a man?”

Jenn stirred—no, she thought, don’t you dare—but her hand simply continued stroking her wide open dripping pussy.

Tiger looked at Biff with a frown. Biff laughed. “Come here, boy. You gotta lose it someday. And trust me, this is who you want to lose it with. Man, this is too fuckin’ romantic to pass up. Come on, come up here, lie down on the bed—no, strip first, you idiot.”

There was something in Biff’s tone, underneath the jocularity, that suggested that Tiger should do as he was told, and he picked up on it. While he undressed, Biff turned to Jenn. “Go get cleaned up a bit, doll. You look like a two-bit whore after a frat party. Put some makeup back on and wear your fuck-me heels. You wanna look pretty for this boy’s first time, don’t you?”

It was not a request, and Jenn’s desire for release was trumping everything. She got off the bed, grabbed her high-heeled shoes, and headed to the bathroom. After a quick cleanup with a hand towel, taking off most of the semen that had started to harden on her skin, she reapplied her makeup and put her heels back on. She was naked still. “Hurry up, doll—your lover’s waiting.”

Jenn closed her eyes, taking a deep breath. She liked Tiger, and she was bothered that his first sexual experience would happen under these conditions. But at least some of it was under her control. She could make it good for him, as good as she could. Or at least she could try. He did not have to emerge from this experience corrupted.

She emerge from the bathroom, a smile on her face. Tiger was on the bed, naked, half propped up on a pillow, his dick semi-hard and lying against his stomach. He looked at her when she stepped out, gloriously naked. After lingering on her face his eyes dipped down to her chest, to her breasts covered with hickeys, before trailing down further and following the curves of her hips down her long legs. His gaze felt like a physical touch, and she shivered. Daniel used to looked at her that way too—don’t! she admonished herself. Don’t think about that.

She took a few steps towards the bed, before Biff intercepted her. He stepped in close, ran his big hand down her back to her ass. “Much better,” he whispered in her ear. “You look good enough to fuck again, now. Listen, I want you to be at your best with this kid. I want everyone looking at this video to think that you’re head over heels in love, that he’s the light of your life, that you’d do anything for him, all right? Fuck, too bad we’re not in Vegas—we could have dropped by one of those wedding chapels and married you off. This could have been your honeymoon video.” Biff’s grin was wide. “You know, that’s not a bad idea. We’ll have to do something like that at some point. Bet you look sexy as hell in one of those slutty wedding gowns, too.”

Fuck you, thought Jenn, keeping a smile on her face.

“Anyways,” continued Biff, “you’re going to give our boy here something special for his first time with a girl.” He grabbed the end of her butt plug, and pulled it out, slowly. She moaned and almost lost her footing under the sensations as the wide end of the plug stretched out her hole before popping out. She suddenly felt very empty. “You will give him your ass, doll. I want you to make sure that after tonight, every girl he’s with for the rest of his life he’s going to compare to you, every pussy he’s ever inside he’s going to compare to how tight your ass is. And,” his voice dropped even lower, “when he comes deep in your ass, then, and only then, will you come yourself. You will come long and hard. Make your little crush there feel like a fuckin’ Romeo, doll.” He slapped her on the ass, sending her on her way. He would let her come! That thought threatened to wipe out every other. She had to control herself, or she ran the risk of hurting Tiger. She could do nothing about her body’s actions and reactions, Biff had made sure of it, but she could try to keep in check how she was feeling.

She walked over to the bed, slowly, her walk whispering all sorts of dirty sexy things. Tiger’s cock was already hardening just by watching her. And why wouldn’t he? she thought. I look hot and he’s seen me get fucked every which way for the past hours. The air reeked of sex.

She climbed on the bed and straddled Tiger’s lap, trapping his cock between her pussy and his stomach. The contact was enough to make her body tremble and crave penetration. Tiger’s eyes were unable to decide whether to look at her eyes or at her naked breasts, electing to move between them in short order. Smiling, she leaned down, making sure to press her chest fully against his body. She did not kiss him—she did not know how he would react given that he saw how many cocks she had sucked that evening, how much semen she licked off and swallowed—but she wanted to. Biff had said she had to act like she loved him. She thought of Daniel—what would she do if it were him lying there under her? She kissed Tiger’s ear, and then gave it a long sensuous lick. And then—not wanting the rest of the boys, still on the couch drinking, once in a while turning to see what was going on, to hear her—she whispered to him, try her hardest to keep this encounter as intimate as possible.

“Hey Tiger. Jennie’s so glad you’re here. She’s really missed you this evening.” She gave his ear another lick, lingering on his neck just below his earlobe. “You still like Jennie’s body, Tiger? You were staring at her titties so hard, earlier at the beach, that she thought you would wear them out with your eyes. Do you still like them?” Tiger hesitated, and then he nodded. “Well, you know, tonight, you can touch them. You can kiss them, lick them. If you want, you can fuck them, too. In fact, you can touch anything, kiss and lick anything. Jennie’s body is all yours tonight, Tiger. To do with as you wish. Anything your dirty little mind desires. You like that?” She was being playful, the way one might be with a lover, and she was moving her pelvis on his cock, slowly rubbing her pussy over the hard shaft, slicking it. Part of her wanted to come so desperately that all it could think of was ramming that shaft up her ass without preliminaries. Another part of her was mindful of the fact that she had to make this the best experience of his life. She lifted her head to look at him, reading the lust in his eyes.

Beside the lust, there was something more, something akin to adoration. To her surprise, he put his mouth on hers and kissed her. She did not expect it. It was a tentative kiss, to be sure, using only his lips, as if he did not know what to do with his tongue. She kissed him back, more forcefully, and slipped her tongue between his lips, and the kiss turned passionate, with Jenn pressing her body against his. His hands were running down her sides, and she moaned in his mouth at the touch. She could feel his cock throbbing against her.

She broke the kiss, and pushed off from him with her arms. She smiled. “Here,” she said, “put your lips on Jennie’s titties, Tiger. Her nipples just love getting sucked on.”

Tiger heeded the words, and leaning forward, captured a nipple between his lips, and started sucking on it as if he were a babe suckling at his mother. And Jenn had not been lying—with her body so keyed up with arousal, the feeling of Tiger’s mouth on her breast made her shiver uncontrollably. She grabbed her other breast with a hand, squeezing it hard and twisting a nipple, only to stop to present that nipple to Tiger’s mouth when he seemed ready to switch. She moaned, her eyes closed. She was rubbing herself harder and harder on Tiger’s cock, which was still trapped beneath her.

When Tiger finally dropped back down onto the bed, she slipped down next to him, one leg over his, one arm across his chest. Her own chest was wet with his saliva.

Raised on an elbow, she spoke to him, while caressing his hairless chest. “You have a very talented tongue, Tiger. Jennie’s titties are all tingly now. You must drive a lot of girls crazy with that mouth, Tiger. No? Jennie finds that hard to believe. And then you have that beautiful, beautiful cock,” and she trailed her hand down to lightly grasp his straining member and softly run her hand up and down, barely touching it, “all those girls must drool to taste you and feel you inside them. No? Again, Jennie finds that hard to believe. Just look at it,” and she lifted his cock so that it stood straight up, then jacked it slowly with her hand, squeezing its head, “all hard and long and ready to make a girl cream herself. Is it all hard like that for Jennie, Tiger? Does Jennie make you hard like that? What was it, Jennie’s kisses? Her titties in your mouth? Her sloppy pussy on your cock?” She jacked harder. A low moan escaped Tiger’s throat. His hand was caressing her back.

“You can tell Jennie,” she continued, not realizing how cruel her statement was, “did you ever get so hard for a girl before?” She was just being playful, but she caught something in Tiger’s eyes. “Oh, there is, isn’t there? Are you trying to tell Jennie that she has a rival? Is it a girl at school?” Tiger seemed to hesitate, then nodded, avoiding her eyes. Jenn smiled. “So you have a little hottie at school that you lust over, then. Brunette? Blonde?” A small nod from Tiger. “Blonde. Of course. So a blonde hottie at school is making your cock all hard. Are her titties as nice as Jennie’s? What do you mean, shrug? Are they as big as Jennie’s? Bigger? And you like that, don’t you? That blonde hottie with big tits making your cock all hard. You know, Jennie is jealous, now.” She jerked his cock with insistence, but not so hard as to make him come too soon. She needed that cum in her ass, after all.

“What about her ass, then? Does she have a nicer ass than Jennie?” An hesitation, a shake of the head. “Ah, at least. So she has the titties, and Jennie has the ass. You are such a kind soul, Tiger.” She straightened up, propped up on one elbow, her hand on his cock. He stayed motionless, his gaze fixed on her.

“So, this big-tittied blonde hottie, did you ever kiss her? No? Did you ever touch her? No! But you want to, right? How about sucking on her nipples like you sucked on Jennie’s? She’d love it too—your lips are so soft... Close your eyes, Tiger. You and Jennie are going to play a little game. Go on. Good boy.” She lay down next to him, facing him, still stroking his cock up and down. “Now, Jennie wants you to imagine her, your blonde crush, with her big tits, dressed in something tight with lots of cleavage, maybe a little skintight dress of some kind—the sort you go clubbing with—slowly walking towards you, big tits bouncing under her dress. She stops in front of you, and reaches out and kisses you, hard, with lots of tongue. Don’t open your eyes—imagine it.”

Jenn leaned over and kissed him exactly as she had described, her tongue thrusting into his mouth, her body pressing against his, her pussy against his young thigh and humping it. Tiger kissed her back, his eyes closed, wrapped in the fantasy.

Jenn resumed after the kiss. “Imagine it, Tiger. Your little blonde crush is running her hands over your body, telling you that she’s been thinking of you, dreaming of you. She presses her big tits against you, her hard nipples poking through her dress. She’s not wearing a bra, you can tell immediately.” Jenn pressed her body against Tiger, her own breasts rubbing against his skin, her nipples as hard as in the tale she was weaving. Her hand reached down for his cock once more, the craving for it to penetrate her, to make her come, still eating at her, making her dizzy. She stroked it slowly.

“Imagine her, Tiger, reaching down into your shorts and grabbing your cock with her small hand, your cock that is so hard for her, and it feels so good, doesn’t it, to feel her hand jerking you off, whispering in your ear how much she likes how soft it feels, how big, how powerful? And when she tells you that she’s been thinking about how your cock would feel like all the way up her tight little pussy, that makes you ever harder, doesn’t it? Imagining what her pussy would feel like wrapped tight around your cock, squeezing you, milking you?” Tiger did not have to answer, Jenn could feel his reaction in the shaft in her hand. She stroked it harder, still making sure to keep him on the edge. His hips were starting to shift—he wanted to thrust. She looked at his cock and stared mesmerized at her hand moving up and down for a few seconds, then looked back at Tiger.

“Imagine it, Tiger, imagine your blonde big-tittied crush rubbing her body against you. You want her, don’t you? And then she tells you, her breath hot on your face, that she wants to feel your cock in her mouth, that she wants to suck you off. Your blonde big-tittied little slut—because what other kind of girl just offers a blow job like that, on a first date, after just a kiss and a grope, but a slut, a dirty little slut?—she wants to sink down to her knees at your feet, Tiger, and wrap her lips around your big cock. Maybe she’ll even beg for it, beg you to be allowed to suck you off, beg you in a way only a girl can—Please, Tiger, please, won’t you let me suck your cock?” Jenn’s voice went high pitched as she mimicked the girl that Tiger must have been thinking about. She planted a little kiss on Tiger’s cheek. “Please, Tiger. I’ll be good, you’ll like it. Every boy says that I have a mouth made for blow jobs.” Another kiss, on his jaw line. “Please, Tiger. Feed me your cock. You can push it in as deep as it’ll go, I won’t mind.” Another kiss, up towards his ear. “Please, Tiger, I’ll let you do anything to me if you just let me blow you. Anything you want. Please...” She kissed his neck, rubbing her crotch against his leg. Fuck, she thought, this is turning me on.

She could feel Tiger’s cock twitch in her hand. “Oh, you like that, don’t you? You liked hearing that dirty slut beg for your cock? Do you want to do it? Feed her your cock? Shove it down her throat as deep as it’ll go, seeing her drool all over it? Do you want to fuck that little slut’s face, Tiger?”

Her words had their intended effect. Tiger opened his mouth, breathing hard, and nodded, his eyes still closed, still lost in his fantasy. Jenn smiled, and smoothly sat up on the bed before leaning over slowly sliding his shaft between her lips and into her mouth. Tiger gasped, and his pelvis shot up probably without him even noticing, but Jenn did not mind, deftly letting the cock penetrate her, hitting the back of her throat. She blew him slowly, lovingly. He was the fifth boy in her mouth that evening, but the first for whom both her body and her mind agreed. Her body was driven by its hunger for sliding that cock up her ass and make it explode so she could explode too, while her mind wanted to give Tiger the experience of a lifetime, because... Because what exactly? She was not sure.

Her pace was slow and steady, her head bobbing up and down with regular strokes, the cock fitting her mouth perfectly. She did not want him to come just yet, but she knew full well that if she picked up the pace and let his cock slide down her throat then he would not be able to control himself and he would spurt with his cock in her mouth and she would swallow every drop. She juiced up at the thought of one more cock this evening spasm between her lips and discharge its creamy load down her gullet. But she did not, instead sucking gently, one hand holding her long hair back, the other holding his cock up. She looked at him, his eyes closed, moaning softly, probably imagining his school crush on her knees servicing him.

When his hips started seeking to thrust harder into her, Jenn knew that it was finally time. After giving one last hard suck, she reached over to the night table and grabbed a bottle of warm oil. Tiger moved, and she told him to keep his eyes closed. “Your blonde big-tittied cocksucker’s telling you to lie down, Tiger. She’s telling you that she wants to ride you, ride your cock, feel your cock slide all the way into her.” She straddled his legs, his hard shaft right in front of her, swaying slightly, so hard it was sticking up by itself. “She’s so turned on by sucking you, Tiger, her twat is drenched in her juices. You can probably see it drip down her thighs, that little cocksucking slut.” She poured down a generous amount of oil on the shaft, and worked it in with both hands, slicking it up, more than she ever could have hoped to achieve with her saliva alone. Tiger seemed to enjoy the feeling, too, his hips pushing slightly against Jenn’s strokes. Don’t come just yet, she thought.

She lined his cock up against her ass. “Do you want her, Tiger? Do you want that blonde with the big tits to lower herself down on your cock and fuck you? Her cunt is nice and tight, too, the way young cunts always are. You want to feel her tight cunt on you? See her big tits bounce around as she rides you?” Jenn was moving her pelvis back and forth, smearing the oil on the top of his cock all over her ass, all the way down to her pussy. She could feel the semen that the other boys had left inside her leak out, and along with her own juices mixing themselves with the oil. She wanted him.

And he wanted her. He was nodding fervently, eyes closed, certainly imagining his blonde crush straddling him, her dress bunched up around her waist, her panties discarded, her breasts pushed out of her top, her big nipples standing proud, a look of overpowering lust on her face, ready to do anything—anything—to get to that release that was eluding her, and was now within reach.

Jenn did not say a word. She slowly lowered herself onto Tiger’s cock, feeling its head press against her puckered anus, and then break through her sphincter. Both she and Tiger gasped at the sensation—his head tossed back, mouth wide open, hands crisping on her thighs—and she gradually sank down, letting gravity do its work, feeling the shaft snake its way up her ass, still tight despite the plug she had been wearing the whole day. She had only ever had Biff’s dick in her ass before—he loved anal, and he made her love it just as much by giving her her biggest orgasms that way. Don’t think about Biff, she chastised herself. Think about Tiger’s cock in your ass. She felt so full, as she always did when she was taken there, the sensation utterly different from having a cock in her pussy, but pleasurable in its own way. She wondered, not for the first time, how Daniel’s cock would feel up entering her there—don’t go there either, she reminded herself.

Tiger was not moving, his face frozen with his mouth open in a look of amazement and bliss. His breath was short. She had to smile at the sight. That poor young boy, getting deflowered by fucking a girl in her tightest hole. Welcome to being a man, Tiger; your cock is going to please many ladies if you play your cards right. Then all thoughts were flushed out when she felt his hips on her cheeks, realizing with a shock that his whole cock was inside her, inside her ass, filling her up completely. Her body was responding to the stimulation, the urge to ride him hard, to get him to come inside her nearly overwhelming. “Oh fuck!” she groaned.

After a few seconds during which neither of them moved, she let his cock slide out a little bit. “So is your blonde cunt tight enough for you, Tiger? Don’t open your eyes. Picture her, sitting on top of you, your cock all over her slutty cunt, filling her up completely, her dress down to her waist, her big tits staring you in the face, begging to be touched. Grab them, Tiger—grab them and squeeze them while she rides you like she dreamed all her life of riding you.”

Tiger raised his hands, his eyes still closed, and Jenn took them and brought them up to her breasts, and pressed them there, and Tiger squeezed them hard, and she moaned and lowered herself down on his cock, and they gasped together again, Tiger’s hand clenching on her breasts, Jenn with a deflagration igniting in her ass and spreading. Her clit throbbed. Her nipples throbbed. Her pussy throbbed, pushing more semen out, which was pooling on Tiger’s pelvis. Her ass was spasming as well, holding Tiger’s cock in a death grip.

She lifted herself up again, then slammed down onto his cock, and again, and again, a small “Oh!” escaping her every time. He felt so good, so large, so wide, filling her bowels completely, sending wisps of pleasure coursing through her body. He was thrusting into her now, in time with her moves, breathing hard, gasping, his hands still on her breasts, kneading them. She dropped a hand to her crotch and started flicking her clit, building up towards a massive orgasm ready to unleash whenever he came inside her. She was so close.

“Come on, Tiger! Fuck your little blond slut hard—oh yes! Just like—yes! Isn’t she tight? Doesn’t she feel good on your fuckin’ cock, Tiger? Jeez, oh fuck! So good—wanna come over her big fat titties, Tiger? Or do you wanna unload on her slut face, her cute little slut face, watch globs of cum drip down her cheeks? Fuck—yes! Or do you wanna shoot up her cunt, deep inside her, so that she can walk around all day leaking your cum—fuck! Again! Fuck! Maybe you should stick your cock up her ass next, teach her what you get when you’re a little cocksucking tease. Bet her little asshole’s so tight, too. You’d probably have to force your way inside—fuck! Yes! Make her squeal like a fuckin’ pig, like a fuckin’ big-tittied pig—fuck! Yes! Harder! Fuck her ass, Tiger! Fuck her ass and give her all your cum! Fuck yes!”

She grabbed one of his hands, still madly clutching her now reddened breasts, and she brought it up to her mouth and sucked on three of his fingers, deep, sucking on them as hard as her ass was clasping over his cock.

That act had the effect that Jenn had hoped for. Tiger let out an indistinct moan, tensed up, as if he had jacked a fork into an electric socket, and—thrusting his hips up to push as deep into her ass as possible—he came. Jenn felt him explode deep inside her, first a swell of his cock followed by rhythmic spasms coupled with a feeling of being filled up. He was coming inside her, inside her ass! Her finger went wild on her clit, and the orgasm crashed upon her like a tsunami, wiping everything out of its way, her body twisting and shaking under the onslaught, her contracting ass milking Tiger’s cock of any remnant of semen, her pussy pouring out gallons of accumulated cum, her throat unable to let out sounds, her breath catching, her heart skipping. Stars exploded behind her eyes. And then she was falling, falling for a long time, in utter silence. And then the world went dark.

When she came to, she was alone in bed, and the boys were gone. Her body was sore, her breasts and pussy raw, her ass on fire. She was covered in semen, much of it fresh, a lot of it on her face, a large glob keeping her from opening her left eye. There were large pools of it on her breasts, too, dripping down the sides of her body. Her pussy was a mess, she could tell. Her throat was chafed raw.

Biff looked up at her from his chair by the bed. He was drinking quietly, a laptop on his knees. “This stuff’s amazing, doll. You’re a natural. You know, we could sell this video and make quite a few bucks. You wanna be an internet star?” He tapped a few keys on his laptop, clearly editing the video he had shot earlier.

“And that kid there at the end—Tiger—really fell for you, hard. You should have seen him, when you passed out from your ass fucking, he was holding you and kissing you and was so worried that he had hurt his perfect sexy angel. Ha! It took some time to get him off you so that the rest of the guys could have another pass at you while you were out. You did put on quite a show.” His eyes traveled down her body. “Now, go get cleaned up, doll. You look a fucking mess. What did you do? Get gang banged?” He grinned at his own joke. “And clean your ass good, too—I wanna fuck it. Wouldn’t want you to start thinking that I’m going to save your ass for innocent young virgins.”

Jenn wondered when the evening would be over. She hurt all over. Her mind was trapped in a fog, unable to process anything, numb to the world. She had no will to fight, no will to do anything, but sink back in that blissful oblivion that was falling in darkness. But her body obeyed as it always did.

Biff’s final words caught her as she turned on the light in the bathroom. “Oh, by the way, you should probably know. We’re going home tomorrow.”