The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Adventures In Research

Chapter 2: Taking Karin & Deanna

by Penny Propofol

Chloe and her team waited inside the tactical van as Cordelia got out check out the situation inside the Vivit Aparatus building. Cordelia had clearance throughout the building and would not have difficulty getting inside. Chloe admired the look of her new pet as she walked away from the van. Her skin-tight suit left nothing to the imagination. Her perfect ass swayed back and forth as she strolled to the door like a lioness on the hunt. Up until that moment, Chloe had been so focused on carrying out her mission that she hadn’t realized just how drop-dead gorgeous her new prize was. Without blinking an eye, Cordelia made it to the main entrance. Except for the van there was only one vehicle in the parking lot. Cordelia activated the scanner at the front door that verified her identity and opened the door for her. She walked in and went straight to the security kiosk at her desk.

As expected she and only one other person were scanned in. Dr. Karin DeRamer was upstairs working in her lab. Quickly, Cordelia deactivated the wake up on motion feature on the cameras. She also locked down all of the doors so that only she could open them. Once the building was ready, she signaled Chloe. The team made their way from the van and Cordelia let them in. Zeri was pushing a cart with a cylindrical chamber on it. The cylinder’s opening ran the length of the tube. Whatever was inside remained hidden. Tanya carried a black bag with her filled with a medical kit. Chloe had a bag as well, only hers contained a computer and equipment to download all the research information. The team boarded the elevator with Cordelia and made their way up to the research labs above. They exited the elevator and went directly to Dr. DeRamer’s lab. Once outside the door, they opened the chamber on the cart as Cordelia called Dr. DeRamer through the intercom. She said, “Hello? Dr. DeRamer? This is Cordelia Pedro from security. I’ve gotten an alarm from the security system inside the lab. Is everything okay in there?” Karin replied, “Oh! Yes, hello Cordelia. Absolutely, everything is just fine here.” Cordelia replied, “I’m sure it is a false alarm, but I am required to come in and check out the security equipment and verify that it is a false alarm. Is it clear to enter?” Karin answered, “Oh, of course, come right in Cordelia. Sorry for any inconvenience.”

Cordelia unlocked the door to the lab and swung it wide open. As she walked in, she pushed the cart in front of her. She walked up close to Karin so that she could get a good look at the opened chamber. Karin was a pretty woman in her middle thirties, straight brown hair that reached her shoulders. She had soft brown eyes and a friendly smile. She really was a poster child for cute. She stood next to Cordelia and said as she looked down, “My, that does look sophisticated, what is it?” Cordelia said, “It is a containment chamber, Karin.” Karin looked at it and asked, “What do you contain with it?” From behind Karin, Zeri said, “You.” In the next instant Zeri’s hand held Karin’s head back and pinned her arms down while Tanya used an injector equipped glove to sedate her. Karin heard the vicious hiss of the injector. She started to try to yell for help, but her mind quickly filled with fog. The women stripped her of her clothing as she was held in their grip, eyes blinking, trying hard to concentrate. She was totally befuddled and her pretty brown eyes looked dazed.

Chloe turned Karin’s head to look her in the eye. She whispered in her ear, “Sorry Karin, but you’re worth too much money to leave behind. I need information from you, and then I’m going to sell you to the highest bidder. Right after you have your nap.” Tanya and Zeri lowered the naked Karin down into the chamber. Once she was inside the robotic hands inside the chamber strapped her down. She was quickly connected to the vital signs monitoring, had an IV installed into her right arm, a catheter into her urethra and an anal catheter as well. The robotic hands worked with such speed and precision that Karin could not keep up with what was happening. She looked over when she heard a humming noise as a box with syringes began to inject something into her IV line. Within seconds she found it hard to keep her eyes open. She tried to speak but she couldn’t form the thoughts. She saw her legs being bent up, as if she was having a pelvic exam. She felt a hose being inserted up inside the anal catheter very quickly. Before she could protest she was pumped full of some kind of liquid. She tried to struggle against her restraints and was rewarded with additional sedation. This happened two more times before she gave up and sank back down and just accepted the colonic irrigation.

The warm liquid soaked deeply into her as a band was wrapped across her belly and began to gently massage her. In spite of herself she felt her body relaxing, the tension running out of her. She was being violated with an unauthorized colonic irrigation procedure and yet she found herself not having a care about it. She felt the machine begin to pull the liquid and her contents out of her body. Again, the more it sucked everything out of her, the more relaxed she became. Soon she had been completely emptied, her insides were clear of obstruction and she felt strangely contented. She calmed down even more as she felt the hose being removed. The worst was over and now she could simply drift off to sleep.

As she began to drift, she felt her body being rolled over onto her right side. She was still restrained and the anal catheter was still present. Through her hazy vision she saw yet another of the syringes begin to inject her. She began to feel warm all over and so very relaxed. She didn’t know it, but she was being sedated and chemically paralyzed. Then she felt a mask being pressed to her face; she was being gassed. She tried to hold her breath but it was sucked from her, out through the mask. In the next instant her lungs were filled with oxygen to her surprise. In the next instant she felt some kind of probe being inserted into her. Unable to see what was happening and being strapped into place she was terrified. Then the oxygen in the mask changed to a sweet smelling, cloying vapor. Within three seconds after the first lung full she could feel her entire system shutting down. The realization that she was being anesthetized hit her like a thunderbolt. The sedative had made her feel very, very sleepy. The anesthetic gas was simply deactivating her altogether. She tried to fight it off but she could feel the gas turning off her lights no matter how hard she tried to fight it. As she hung by a thread, barely able to see the light, the last thought in her mind was that she hated colonoscopies. With the next breath, her soft brown eyes rolled up and her eyelids slid closed. The darkness enveloped her and she was completely gone. Almost immediately, the mask was removed and a breathing tube was inserted into her airway.

Chloe watched with delight as Karin lost consciousness. Lying on her side, her lower butt cheek hung down just a bit. Her soft tissue was utterly relaxed, completely saturated with the anesthetic drug. Chloe enjoyed the idea of controlling the woman with a chemical compound. Whether she wanted to or not, Karin was going to have a nice long nap in that chamber. She smiled as she watched the probe disappear into Karin inch by inch. The chamber continued inserting the probe deep into Karin’s upper colon. Once she was secured, she was lowered onto her back again. In rapid sequence, dozens of electrodes were attached to her head as she slept. Soon, Karin was completely plugged into the system, the chamber doors closed and she was secured for transport. She was now utterly under the chamber’s control. Back at headquarters, Chloe’s computer would be able to access the information inside Karin just like any other memory device. She would be powerless to deny them access. Chloe smiled at the thought of her brand new prize being packed and ready for shipping.

Once Karin was safely out of the way, Chloe and the rest of the team set about stealing the targeted research and technology that they were after. Chloe began siphoning the data into her computer. As the data was being transferred she studied Karin’s journal. She smiled as she realized the full potential to be exploited. Across the hall in robotics was an automated device capable of performing examinations, giving treatments, performing surgery and much more. Used in conjunction with the software that had been developed by the good doctor, it could be a powerful tool for Chloe. The robotic device had been developed to improve patient care, detection of disease or injury and treat the patient with never before seen swiftness and precision. The developers of that project were working for Dr. DeRamer and had succeeded programming the device for thousands of examinations, treatments and surgical techniques. Unlike a human surgeon, this device was capable of an unobstructed view inside the patient at all times. It would never have to guess but work with precise measurements, aware of the patient’s status at all times.

Dr. Karin DeRamer’s other research involved repairing damaged or diseased brains. Enabling victims of terrible accidents to speak walk and live their lives again. It was also capable of rewiring a psychiatric patient mentally to cure their affliction. Chloe thought it was all very touching but far more valuable as a tool to grip, reprogram and possibly robotize people and turn them into obedient slaves. They were still in the early part of a three day weekend. The building was theirs for the next 48 hours. Chloe had every intention of making the most of that. Once she had the software and data on her own computer she carried it all across the hall to inspect the robotic device. The idea was to get the software on her computer to interface with this device to examine its potential and functionality.

Deanna Mayer was in charge of daytime security at the Vivit Aparatus building. She had gotten an alert that the cameras were not recording anything and that the building was in lock down mode. She figured it was most likely some kind of glitch. She was not immediately concerned, she knew that the building would be mostly unoccupied because of the holiday weekend. Deanna was an outgoing, active and independent woman. She was tall at 5′ 10″, she had silky dark brown hair of shoulder length. Her brown eyes easy smile and pleasant voice made her approachable and popular. She had a pretty face with fine features and high cheek bones. Deanna was athletic if a little lean, but had the legs of a runner. Her breasts were a little on the small side, but she had a terrific ass. She opened the main door using her master override code. She walked into the main lobby looking around. The place looked deserted but she had seen Dr. DeRamer’s car and a van outside.

Deanna made her way upstairs to be sure everything was all right with Dr. DeRamer. She waited patiently as the elevator began its journey upward. She actually looked forward to seeing Dr. DeRamer, Deanna found her work to be fascinating. The elevator came to a stop and the doors opened. She stepped out and turned to her right, walking toward Dr. DeRamer’s lab. She unlocked the door to the lab after there was no answer at the intercom. Inside the door, Deanna found the cart with the cylinder containing Karin. She tried to get the top doors open and get a look inside but she couldn’t find a handle to get hold of them. She looked around until she got to one end of the cylinder where she could feel some kind of button. She pressed it and heard a click and she swung the doors up and open, a bit like a pair of cellar doors. To her shock, Karin was sleeping inside. The chamber surrounding Karin was full of some kind of machinery. She saw dozens of wires connected to Karin’s head and body; the IV in her arm and the breathing tube. She was so shocked by what she was seeing that she didn’t notice the red light blinking beneath where she knelt. Suddenly a bright red laser grid flashed up onto her face, in the next instant some kind of greenish slime was splattered over her face. She fell over onto her back as she tried to wipe the substance from her face.

She was almost immediately aware of the smell of strong vapors as soon as she breathed in. She coughed a little bit, but more of the vapor filled her lungs when she inhaled again. Her hands and face were growing numb, her thoughts were dissipating. Her hands fell to her side and she stared up at the tiles on the ceiling as she lay on her back. As her vision began to blur, she saw Chloe walk up to her. Chloe knelt down and spoke soothingly as she stroked Deanna’s forehead. She said, “Now, now. You look tired. You really should sleep now. Yes, that’s it. Close your eyes and have a nice sleep. That’s it, nice and sleepy. Good girl. Good girl.” Deanna’s dark brown eyes rolled up into her head, her eyes slid shut and she sighed as the drug took her over. Chloe smiled down at the pretty girl and said, “I think you need a medical examination.”

Deanna slept naked on the examination table as Chloe eagerly began setting up her experimental use of the robotic doctor. Zeri and Tanya were in the back of the robotics lab looking around. They didn’t need to help Chloe, Deanna was adequately subdued and Cordelia was watching the building for any more intruders. They stumbled onto what looked like some kind of steel exoskeleton and a control station. After checking out the control station for a few seconds, Tanya realized that it was for physical therapy to help someone learning to walk again. Zeri thought it looked cool and wanted to put it on and walk around. So Tanya helped her get it set up. Zeri stripped to her underwear and climbed into the suit. It essentially braced her joints. She was contained inside but it resembled a birdcage shaped to her body. Her skin was completely visible. Tanya placed the helmet on Zeri’s head and attached the cable connecting it to the suit. When they were finished, Tanya complimented Zeri. She said, “You look really hot in that thing with your skin-tight suit and your platinum blonde hair.” Now that she was strapped into the device Zeri discovered that she couldn’t move. She said, “Hey Tanya, see if there is some kind of release button.

Tanya looked around the touch screen console which had so many buttons. Then she realized that the suit needed to be switched on. She pressed the on/off button and the suit made a slight whirring noise as it came to life. The suit placed sensors all over Zeri’s body to monitor her status. Suddenly, once the suit had initialized, Zeri was free to move about. She quickly discovered that not only could she move freely but the suit enhanced her strength somewhat. She laughed when she realized that she was able to hop much higher and farther than normal. As she played around, Tanya came to realize that this particular suit was designed for female patients. It had an hour glass shape to it, there was room in front for a woman’s boobs and the hips were roomy enough for a woman’s lower body. They adjusted the suit for the length of her arms and legs when they put the suit on. In spite of it being a metal suit, Zeri, who was quite nimble, hopped around and played in the thing. Tanya watched her as she moved about, happy as a child opening presents. Her body was so perfect, her face so pretty. She had the biggest, most sparkling blue eyes. Her generous lips were so enticing. Zeri didn’t use much makeup but she tended to favor an almost 1960s look with her nude colored lips and blue eye shadow. Zeri seemed oblivious to Tanya’s attraction which made her all the more desirable. Tanya wanted nothing more than to get into her pants, yet, she was never able to approach the stunning blonde goddess about it.

Then she looked back down to the console below and studied it more closely. She realized that the readout she was watching showed Zeri’s heart rate, blood pressure, respiration and blood oxygen level. Strangely, the temperature reading was blank. At first, Tanya just figured that the sensor was broken but upon closer examination she realized that it was actually switched off. She thought that was strange. She asked herself, “Why monitor everything else and then ignore the temperature?” Then she realized another part of the display was showing Zeri’s brain activity. Somehow the machine knew that she was in a happy mood. Tanya could see all of the different kinds of wave patterns in Zeri’s brain. It was fascinating to see how quickly she reacted as she was hopping around like a gymnast on the padded floor. As Tanya searched through the menus, she discovered all kinds of applications, overrides and stimulation options. Then she found where to switch the vital signs monitoring on and off. She saw the temperature option was the only one deactivated and so she switched it back on. As she switch the temperature sensor on, Zeri’s run across the mat slowed to a stop. Tanya could tell by the readout that this was unexpected for Zeri. Zeri said, “What’s happening? Did I break it?” Tanya replied, “I don’t know. It’s still switched on. In fact I just activated the temperature monitor.” Suddenly Zeri’s eyes got really big as the suit began to bend her over at the waist and spread her legs. Her voice trembled as she said “What’s going on?” Tanya looking back and forth between the console and Zeri and said, “I don’t know, let me try to figure it out.” Zeri was now bent over completely. Behind her she could hear some kind of small electric motor operating. She said, “Hurry Tanya, help me get out of this thing!” Tanya looked over just in time to see a small ball-tipped cylindrical extension begin to come out of the pad at the small of Zeri’s back. As the device reached down, Tanya became aware of its purpose.

Zeri felt the cold tip of a metal object touch the crack of her ass. Before she could say anything, it slid between her cheeks, right around the string of her thong, penetrated her ass and was lodged deep inside her rectum. A revolted Zeri yelled, “Dammit, Tanya get this thing out of me!” A glance at the console showed the anger of Zeri’s state of mind. Her vitals began to take a dangerous turn, her heart rate was skyrocketing, her blood pressure was rising quickly. The temperature remained normal though. The device plugged into Zeri’s ass was a thermometer. Tanya now understood why it was switched off by default. Under the overrides menu Tanya found a clitoral stimulator. Rather than switch the thermometer off, she activated the stimulator. Zeri heard a new noise and looked between her legs. She saw that a ball tipped steel rod had popped out of the front of the suit. It began to buzz as it vibrated and was lowered into position. Once the computer located Zeri’s clitoris, it began to speed up the buzzing, adjusting it for maximum effect. Zeri let out a gasp of pleasure and shock. Suddenly her legs were released and she dropped to her knees.

The computer knew that the stimulation had weakened her knees and was pleasing her, so it sped up the vibration a little. Tanya watched and began to play with herself as she watched Zeri being overcome. As the computer read Zeri’s mind it began to speed the vibration up, then activated the vibrator in the rectal thermometer with no warning. Zeri’s blue eyes opened wide with shock as the second vibrator increased the level of stimulation. She struggled to beg Tanya to stop them but couldn’t get the words out. She was panting with lust as they double-teamed her pussy and ass. As the computer saw her brain activity cross the orgasmic buildup threshold it kicked both vibrators to a faster pace. Zeri, already on her knees, as the ass vibrator buzzed like mad she was compelled to bend over, laying her chest onto the floor, arms spread to the sides, fists clenched. The computer went ahead and increased both to maximum, her pelvis tipped, pushing her ass as high into the air as it would reach.

Tanya saw what the pleasure was doing to Zeri’s brain. She couldn’t stand it any longer. She got out of the chair and went over to the helpless Zeri. She got down behind the girl, ripped away her skimpy underwear to get at her pussy. Greedily, Tanya pried Zeri’s pussy lips open, gazing with lust at the woman’s perfect, soft, moist, pink pussy. She licked her lips and no longer able to resist, she shoved her mouth into Zeri’s sex and began to kiss, lick and suck with complete abandon. Eye’s closed, she forced her lips as far into Zeri as she could get them kissing her vaginal opening tenderly. Zeri’s head was spinning; she simply couldn’t absorb all of the pleasure. Her hips began to thrust uncontrollably as Tanya’s delicious tongue combined with the vibrators that were driving her uncontrollably toward orgasm. Zeri began to yell out, unable to hold back. The coming event was just too strong. The computer detected that Zeri was at the threshold and began to slide the anal vibrator in and out until suddenly, it pushed her over the edge. Her pussy gushed all over Tanya’s face as she lapped and slurped it up as fast as she could. Zeri kept coming and coming as she felt the vibrator continue to fuck her helpless ass. With one final shudder, she collapsed, spread eagle, face down on the floor. The computer recorded the pattern of her brainwaves as she slipped from orgasm into afterglow. It watched as her heart rate and respiration slowed, as the Oxytocin began to take effect on her. Tanya draped herself over Zeri and whispered in her ear as she ran her fingers through her blonde hair lovingly. She said softly, “Oh Zeri, you’re such a tasty little bitch. I want to fuck you until you’re my helpless fuck slut.” In her current state, Zeri couldn’t really speak. All that came from her was, “Mmmmmmmm, oh yeah...”

Tanya walked over to the console, she figured now was as good a time as any to experiment. Zeri slept on the soft mat several feet away. Manipulating the controls at the console, Tanya made Zeri’s body stand up. As Zeri woke, she was really rummy, unable to function. Her body was standing at attention but her head was sagging. She began to grow irritable from being awakened. Further manipulation impressed the afterglow brainwaves into Zeri’s brain again. Zeri sighed as the feelings came back, as the Oxytocin was released again. Tanya saw the girl’s eyebrows raise as a silly smile crossed her face. A little more play with the control and Zeri’s head nodded forward in sleepy surrender as the suit kept her body standing. Tanya used the remote to walk Zeri back to where Chloe was working.

Smiling as they walked up to Chloe, Tanya said, “Look what I found!” Chloe looked up and giggled, “It looks like you two girls have been up to no good. What in the world is that thing?” Tanya replied, “Near as I can tell it was supposed to be some kind of exoskeleton suit for physical therapy though with a few perverted ideas and a little exploitation I used it to turn Zeri into a fuck puppet. Chloe walked over and lifted Zeri’s head to look at her angelic sleeping face. She said, “She looks so peaceful. What a beautiful girl, she’s so perfect.” She gently lowered Zeri’s head and let her continue to sleep. Tanya said, “I think I wore her out pretty good.” Chloe asked, “So, is the helmet making her sleep?” Tanya replied, “Yes, I was able to adjust the controls on the console to manipulate her brainwaves. I saw that it recorded her brainwaves as she was slipping into her afterglow. Later I made it play that back and it put her in afterglow again. Then I made her go to sleep.” Chloe replied, “We’ll definitely need to take that with us and study it more.”

Then Chloe turned her attention to Deanna, who was staring at the ceiling sedated and in a world of her own. Chloe said, “I’ve been preparing an experiment of my own. This device works somewhat like our little containment chamber over there only on a much grander scale. It has all the speed and precision but has been programmed to perform thousands and thousands of medical procedures independently. I have extracted the data on this device which is part of Dr. DeRamer’s research. This device will allow a deaf person to hear perfectly. It completely replaces the human ear. Yet it is so tiny that when surgically implanted underneath the skin it is almost completely hidden from the naked eye. The device is wired directly into the host’s nervous system; in other words it has its own direct link to the brain. I programmed it to bypass a woman’s decision making, thinking, and sense of self part of the brain; and connect at the core level. If I am correct, a command spoken will become the victim’s very thought. Obedience without hesitation will be the only option.

Chloe loaded the procedure into the robotic surgeon’s system. She looked it over to check that it was ready and then pressed the start button. Immediately the device measured and examined Deanna’s body. Every nook and cranny, every inch of her was measured, quantified and inspected and deep scanned. In less than three minutes Deanna was a fully known quantity. The device then immediately began prepping her for surgery. Her limbs were swiftly secured, an IV installed as well as a catheter. The befuddled Deanna wasn’t fully awake from the slime sedation yet and couldn’t keep up with what was happening.

In quick succession she was injected with Fentanyl, Midazolam and Propofol. The Fentanyl helped with discomfort, the Midazolam calmed her, the Propofol induced unconsciousness. Her mouth and nose were covered with a mask. She was oxygenated and then anesthetized with oxygen, nitrous oxide and sevoflurane. While she was masked and given the sleeping gas she was given a paralytic agent to immobilize her body. As her respiration began to comply with the breather bag the mask was removed and a breathing tube was installed. Her body’s breathing was now fully controlled by the machine. The machine saturated her with the anesthetic agent, keeping the lovely brunette in oblivion. After a couple of minutes Deanna was fully anesthetized, her brain was completely switched off and she was ready for her surgery. Carefully the robotic surgical table rotated Deanna’s body into position on her belly, carefully adjusting the table to support her in the proper position. Her head was covered in a surgical cap and a small section of her hair was removed near the base of her skull. The small bare patch of skin was covered in disinfectant. Chloe smiled as she gazed at the beautiful conquered girl as she lay there completely helpless.

She caressed Deanna’s back with her hand. The feel of her soft, pliable flesh was intoxicating. This girl had the most irresistible ass and legs. It turned Chloe on that Deanna had absolutely no idea any of this was happening. She could do anything she wanted with this girl and she’d never know. She leaned down close and breathed in the sleeping girl’s scent. Oh how she wanted Deanna, she caressed her victim’s buttocks, her thighs, her soft, tender calves. She loved the feeling of Deanna’s utterly relaxed legs and ass. Gently, Chloe spread the helpless woman’s ass cheeks and gazed upon her most private parts. Using her thumbs, she spread Deanna’s pussy open to adore it. Seeing her completely under the control of this machine was almost too much for Chloe to take. She caught herself rubbing her own pussy, licking her lips.

Under the eye of the robotic surgeon, the hearing device was implanted into her and patched into her nervous system. The tiny opening was then sealed with a high powered laser. A healing cream was topically applied and covered with a small bandage. The entire procedure was performed at dizzying speed. The procedure now complete, Deanna was placed onto her back again, the antidote to the paralytic agent administered. The anesthetic gas was discontinued and Deanna was given oxygen to help her recover. As her body began to breathe on its own, the breathing tube was removed before she regained consciousness. Her IV provided a mild dose of Ativan to keep her calm, sleepy and compliant. Deanna’s pretty brown eyes began to blink as she awakened. She was very sleepy and had no idea about what happened or what was going on. Chloe activated the surgically implanted device inside Deanna, her eyes very briefly opened wide as she felt it link to the core of her brain.

Chloe smiled and said, “Hello Deanna, my sweet little girl. Just relax, you’re safe. We love you.” The words sank into the deepest reaches of Deanna’s mind, warming her heart. She smiled her happiest smile and said, “I love you guys too!” Chloe reached down with her hand and gently touched the side of the girls face. She opened the girl’s mouth slightly by pressing her thumb gently to the girl’s chin. Then she leaned right down and kissed Deanna passionately. As she kissed Deanna, the IV pumped Oxytocin into the helpless girl along with another small dose of Ativan. Chloe tongue kissed Deanna until she felt the girl weaken. She broke the kiss and spoke to her lovingly. Now Deanna, you need to be a good girl and go to sleep. When you wake up you’re going to feel refreshed and new.” Deanna’s pretty brown eyes began to blink. The words had penetrated to the very core of her mind. They were her thoughts now. Chloe whispered to her, “Sleep now. Yes. That’s good girl. Let the drugs take you away. Sleep. Juuuusst sleeeeep.” Those were the last words Deanna heard as her lovely brown eyes rolled up into her head and her lids closed. Chloe prepped her for transport while Tanya woke Zeri and got Cordelia. They would pick up Missy back at Cordelia’s house. Then, Chloe and her girls were taking all their new treasures back to headquarters with them.