The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

AN AGENT ENSLAVED

CHAPTER 2

THE CORRIDOR

Immediately after I entered the outlying corridor I stopped dead and had to be shoved forward by my escorts. There were a number of men lingering within the long, narrow passageway. Some of the men were the very hoodlums that had just took part in humiliating me, their egotistical leers driving me to look away in defeat. However, most standing in the corridor had not as yet laid eyes on me and they admired the view of their newest arrival as I was ushered naked through the hall. I was so humiliated and my entire body blushed with embarrassment. Nonetheless, still could not keep from squirming. We passed by the congregation of onlookers, and as hot as I was I couldn’t keep from fantasizing about the males grabbing me and tacking me right there in the passageway. I looked bashfully upon all of their smug faces, certain that they all knew what I was thinking. Some of the men made obscene remarks, and then there were some that darted their hands out as we marched by, their fingers quickly pinching at my nipples or bare bottom. When my entourage was deep within the midst of males, then did the vultures advances became even more audacious.

I squealed and turned back to face one of the slavers who had abruptly thrust his hand up between my thighs from behind. The boys who held my arms halted allowing the male an adequate moment to test my desire.

“Ohh! Please!” I cried unable to turn and look upon the man that stood just beyond my line of sight. Fingers touched me deeply, and the unseen pervert at my back laughed.

After that, almost all the males I was paraded by found it necessary to stroke a moan or two out of me. I responded nicely to every single touch and all the bastards seemed well pleased. Every once in a while Katarn would look back at me. That triumphant smile crossing his lips as he saw me squirm over and over welcoming each assault from every male unknown to me. Once again his presents compounded the already intolerable humiliation of this situation.

After what seemed like an eternity of manhandling, my cortege finally took mercy on me and guided me out of the crowd that had so exuberantly gathered around us. I attempted to slow my excessive panting as I was led through the remainder of the corridor. It became apparent that our destination was a closed door at the far end of the passageway guarded a large muscular male. It was then that I noticed some of the cell doors off the corridor were open. As we moved by one I glanced in and glimpsed a brunette slave standing alone with her wrists shackled above her head calling out for her master to return to her. In the very next cell I saw a naked, very attractive blond on her knees and elbows accepting the jarring use of a male from behind. Five males and a toga clad female slave circled around the laboring twosome cheerfully urging her along every step of the way. In another cell a beautiful young brunette stood nude between two large males, their hands exploring every inch of her naked body. I empathized with this hapless beauty, recognizing all too well the familiar, bewildered expression upon her face as she failed to comprehend her newfound desire.

The guard’s eyes studied me as we approached the closed metal door.

“Well what have we here?” he asked with that brazen appraisal of my naked body that seemed to be customary among every male I encountered on this god-forsaken planet.

Katarn stepped aside so that the guard could more easily take in the entire sight of me. “This is Adriana. She is a new addition to our little cathouse,” answered Katarn as he looked at me and smiled.

Despite Katarn’s antagonistic demeanor and the countless scrutinizing stares from all those within the passageway, I still could not keep from squirming at the agonizing emptiness between my thighs. Until Katarn saw fit to ease the appalling need that consumed me, my body would not be my own. However he was clearly in no rush to end my torment, only nourish it, and he was doing an outstanding job.

“This one is very beautiful. An enticing slave indeed,” observed the guard as his hungry eyes moved down my body and halt there to gaze between my thighs. “And a true red head as well?” He asked salaciously. “This one will be most popular.”

Katarn’s eyes never left me during the sentry’s lewd examination, deliberately making it all that much worse for me.

“Adriana, this man has expressed an interest in you. He too is your master and therefor you must offer yourself to him.” Siad Katarn matter of factly.

All the effort it took to calm my breathing up to that point was at once undone. I was horrified to find myself so grateful to Katarn for allowing me to beg a strange man for attention. This guard was going to touch me and my anxious body screamed for it.

“Thank you—“ I stopped myself short but it was too late. In my anxious fervor the words simply blundered out. I couldn’t believe I had just said that to Katarn. For an instant his eyes went wide, clearly he never anticipated that little slip of the tongue, but I was certain he would make the most of it.

“You are welcome, slave. Perhaps you are farther along in your conditioning than I had assumed.” His hands took me by the shoulders then and he shoved me forward toward the grinning guard. “As a reward you may make a request of this man. Speak now and ask of him what you wish. However, remember that you are merely a slave and that he will make the choice of rather or not to grant your request. If you truely wish to be touched, then I advise you to be as tempting as you are able.”

I looked up into the deep blue eyes of the guard. No level of humiliation, it seemed even that no force on this planet could have stopped me from uttering the shameful words that escaped from me at that moment.

“Touch me,” I pleaded. “ I beg you to touch me. My need is so intense. . . and. . . I-I ask that you indulge yourself!” I freely separated my feet where I stood giving him an open avenue to the very center of my need. “Please!”

“Only a fool would refuse one such as you, girl,” the guard replied.

I trembled with expectation as his large hand started at my knee and stroked lightly up the inside of my thigh.

“Yes,” I whispered expectantly unable to remain silent.

His hand moved higher.

“Please,” I begged again.

The guard smiled.

Katarn chuckled.

His hand moved higher. . . higher, and then he touched me!

“Aungh!” I groaned half closing my eyes, briefly letting my head fall backward. The guard’s fingers gently caressed me and my entire body went limp taking in the sensations. Would the two boys holding my arms not had such a tight grip on me right then, I admittedly would have collapsed. He stroked and toyed- and then his fingers drove up deep inside me probing fervently. With all the sexual tension and frustration I had been subjected to for the last hour, I very nearly rewarded my encompassing entourage with attaining an orgasm right their on the spot. Yet the guard perceived my impendent climax and abruptly withdrew.

“NO!” I screamed pulling fiercely at the grips that held me back. “Please no!”

“You are very hot indeed, slave.” He said, his tone almost impressed. The guard looked past me. “This slave almost found release from such a small effort,” he revealed to Katarn, compelling me to lower my head in embarrassment. The guard gently took hold of my chin and raised my face to his. “I look forward to using you slave. Witnessing you achieve release will surely be a sight to behold.”

“Indeed it will,” replied Katarn. “She has requested to be granted her exhibition. I intend to allow this one an opportunity for release during her display.”

“That is both training and punishment.” responded the guard as he continued to look into my eyes. “What has a delicate little flower like you done to deserve such degradation.” Then did the guards eyes widen in understanding. “You are the Sec Officer that has been captured?!” He asked in disbelief. His eyes moved to Katarn.

“Yes she is,” he replied. “Officer Darrian intended to arrest me for illegal slavery in the Bata Quadrant, and in a humorous twist of fate she ended up here and is now our little plaything.” I closed my eyes as I felt Katarn’s hand stroke over my bare bottom. “I am going to make every effort to ensure that Adriana experiences the entire slave training process.”

“Ohh!” I gasped as the guard’s hand unexpectedly returned to the furnace between my thighs. Yet this time around his touch was light and undemanding, deliberately not allowing me any semblance of gratification, only added torment.

“She is such a pretty little thing,” stated the guard.

“Please!” I whimpered shifting my hips over the toying hand.

“Get used to begging, slave.” said the guard contemptuously. “Every man here will want to see the Sec Officer suffer and beg. It is your good fortune that you are as attractive as you are else you might never be eased. However, a slave so beautiful that squirms so well will surely soon find herself used, and used well.” With that the guard leaned in and kissed me. His fingers moved a little more harshly and my moan was muffled by his kiss. His free hand moved around behind me, pressing my body up against his. The kiss was long and rough, and I did not risk ending the kiss till he saw fit.

When at last he withdrew his hand and pulled away I was left standing, trembling in my need. My mouth hung open sucking in air to cool the flames of arousal that threatened to destroy me.

“Most acceptable,” evaluated the grinning guard. Then he moved aside and opened the door behind him.

I looked through the exit to see a small auditorium brimming with mostly males and a few scattered female slaves. They all laughed and cheered. Their collective attention was directed toward a spectacle at the front of the odeum concealed from me by the corner of the doorway.

I stood frozen in the entryway, unable to move, and for a moment unable to breathe. There were so many of them. . . and I was still naked! Katarn intended to parade me into this chamber?! Then I realized, I was the only one naked! Even the females in the auditorium were clothed in slave togas. I attempted to step back, and then I was pushed through.