The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

ALIENS ASSIMILATE

PART FIVE – A Husband Changed

“Ok ladies, you got me. You must have spent some time coming up with this gag – and it’s a good one. You both look so different. Definitely sexy! You should do this dress up thing again when we have a costume party or something.” Christian said, still denying the weird things he was seeing.

“Husband, this is not a joke. Nicky and I have been transformed. And we can both be yours. Just take us husband. Takes us both and give us your seed!” Elisabeth said as she moved so close to her husband that he was pressed up next to the wall. Her huge tits pressed into his chest and they felt warm and real to him. He was completely confused and blinked several times. Just then Nicky untied the top of her halter and her monster sized tits fell out. He gawked at her and couldn’t help but chuckle slightly.

“Fuck! Nicky what are you doing?! Elli, please tell your friend to get her top back on. I guess you both really did get enlarged. How did you do this all so fast? And how much money did you spend on it all?” Chris said as he felt Elli nuzzle his neck as Nicky reached in to try and unbutton his jeans.

“What is money? This is how we look now. Men enjoy women with these types of bodies more. Easier to lure them to us.” Nicky said as she tugged at Christian’s zipper.

“Ok, that’s enough!” Christian said as he pulled away and pushed Elli back and she stumbled into Nicky.

“Why husband reject us? Do you not want to copulate with our forms? Fuck us. Now!” Elli demanded as she regained her balance in her high heels and moved towards her husband again.

“Just stay the hell away for now! I was so worried about both of you and now I see you’ve been off at some kind of spa or hospital turning yourselves into sluts. I don’t know why you keep talking so funny, but I’m not going to ‘copulate’ with you Elli right now. Not until I get some answers and certainly not with Nicky in front of us. And cover up Nicky!” Christian said loudly and firmly.

“Elli, husband of yours not being cooperative. What is wrong? Do we not please and excite him?” Nicky said to Elli with a puzzled look as she brushed her nipples with her long nails. They began to harden under her touch.

“I think my Earth husband is excited. He is speaking loudly and perspiring as well. I shall initiate male override boost.” Elli said as she wiggled over to Christian.

“Like I said, just sit down for now Elli and let’s talk about this.” Christian said, somewhat nervously.

“Time is short husband, standby for override boost.” Elli said as she pointed the forefinger of each hand at Christian. Almost immediately narrow tendrils shot out from each fingertip and darted towards Christian. One drove itself into his forehead and the other into the top of his waistband in his jeans and made its way down to his penis and injected itself into the end of his cock. He screamed in pain and grabbed at the tendrils, pulling his pants and shorts down quickly.

“Fuck – fuck!! Elli, what the hell,….arghhh,….what are you doing,…?! What the hell are these things?!!” Christian said he tried to grab the tendril that was wiggling and attached to his cock. Elli’s face remained calm as she moved her hands, slightly directing the probes.

“Boost cycle commencing now.” She said as a green, glow quickly moved down the tendrils from Elli to Christian. When the glowed entered him he screamed in pain once again and fell back against the couch. His body shook as he felt a strange, warm sensation flowing inside him.

“God, what the,…..hell,….happening,….Elli,…please,….no,….” Chris said as he tried to remove the probes but when he grabbed one he was shocked and had to let go. As he continued to struggle he saw and began to feel his cock growing in size. It started slow, but quickened as he helplessly watched himself grow to perhaps double his normal size – or more. It felt very strange as he saw himself grow, even without an erection. During this time, his mind was flooded with images of both Elli and Nicky. He saw them in all forms of clothing and naked. Each scene became more sexual and erotic than the last. In his mind he was like an animal and they were simply his mindless fuck drones to screw over and over.

“Oh, boost working well sister. Male husband sex organ is enlarging well. Eyes dimming, intelligence adjusting to commands.” Nicky said as she continued to watch and play with herself as Elli held on to her husband with the probes.

“Final boost stage; commencing now.” Elli said as more light flowed over to her husband. Christian had mainly stopped struggling now and his body arched when the new wave hit. He smiled and enjoyed the sensations overtaking his body and mind. As he watched his penis grow even more he began to have one main thought in his mind. To fuck both Elli and Nicky as much and as often as he could – or any fertile woman he found.

“Must,….fuck,….women,….” Christian said in a low, almost animal like voice. He smiled at both of them and licked his lips as he drooled slightly down his chin.

“Boost now complete.” Elli said as she flicked her wrists and the tendrils pulled out of Christian and back into her fingertips. After a moment her husband got up and let his pants fall off completely. He pulled off his shirt and noticed his chest muscles were harder now as well as his stomach too. Chris moved towards Nicky as his very large cock hung down low and rubbed along his thigh – a feeling Christian enjoyed as he grinned. He grabbed her tightly, pulled her close and kissed her hard.

“Women get fucked now. Strip and bend over slut!” Christian ordered Nicky as she giggled and did as he said. He had occasionally fantasized about screwing his wife’s friend in the past but the animal lust now filling his mind was uncontrollable. He helped Nicky strip by ripping off her short skirt. He turned her around and bent her over the nearby dining table. Her huge tits fell down on to the table top as Christian came up behind her. Elli had been watching and moved over towards them.

“Let me prepare your seed organ husband.” Elli said as she grasped Christian’s big cock in her hands. She got down on her knees in front of him and began to stroke his large penis. Christian smiled as he watched his slutty, big titted wife start to suck his big cock. He slightly recalled Elli in the past had not enjoyed sucking cock, but the new version of his wife seemed to enjoy it immensely. He could feel his cock getting hard fast and even bigger. Elli could not fit it all into her mouth, but managed to get much of it as she took him deep down her throat.

“Enough wife. Will fuck friend Nicky and plant seed inside her. Must fuck now!” Chris said as he pushed Elli off him and kicked Nicky’s legs out wide. Then he thrust his monster cock into her dripping wet pussy and she yelled in a mixture of pain and pleasure. Her vagina was nearly tearing due to the huge cock being shoved up deep inside her. She was filled with pleasure and her whole body quivered and shook.

“Fuck me, husband of sister Elli. Plant your seed deep. Your seed organ fills me well. Yes, fuck, yes,…..more,…deeper,….ohh,….” Nicky yelled out as she pounded the table with her fists. In the deep well of her mind, she too could remember wanting Christian at times in the past. But only slightly, she had been more interested in women lately. But now, she was only focused on being fucked by men—as many times as she could get.

“Sluts enjoy my huge sex organ now. Feels good to them! Will fuck them and make them scream. Plant seed everywhere!” Christian yelled as he came and exploded into Nicky’s warm pussy. She orgasmed as well and her vagina spasmed and pulled the sperm in deep. Nicky began to feel a very strange sensation deep inside her. Just then, there was a quick knock on the door and then it opened. A slightly heavier, red headed young woman walked in on all of them.

“Is anyone home? It’s Nadine. I knocked but thought I would check in with you Christian. Have Elli or Nicky called or,…..” She stopped as she saw the scene in front of her. She saw her friend Elli’s husband fucking her other friend Nicky over their table. She dropped the purse she was carrying and put her hands up to her mouth. She had trouble believing what she was seeing. Both Elli and Nicky looked so different. Their bodies, hair and whole looks had changed so much. Nadine wasn’t sure what was more shocking, seeing her friends and their very different bodies or seeing Christian screwing Nicky right in front of his wife.

“You are Nadine. Friend of Elisabeth and Nicky. You are young as well – good breeder.” Elli said as she got up and walked casually over to Nadine as her tits bounced just enough to make Nadine stare at them.

“Oh shit Elli! What happened to you guys? God, what did I walk in on? I’m so sorry. You all obviously have some kind of weird sex thing going on here. Shit, it barely looks like you guys. I’ll just get going. Ahh, I’m glad you’re ok Elisabeth.” Nadine said as she reached down to get her purse.

“Human female Nadine must stay. Breed with us.” Elisabeth said as she grabbed Nadine by her wrists and held her tight.

“Elli, let me go! What are you doing?! Please, you’re hurting me.” Nadine called out as Elli squeezed her wrists tight and with surprising strength for someone who looked so weak and feminine. By this point Nicky and Christian had finished fucking and moved towards Elli as Nadine tried to break free. Her eyes found themselves staring at the huge cock hanging down low from Christian. He smiled as he looked at Nadine.

“Hold Nadine female and bend her to floor. I will adjust her parameters with seed.” Chris said as Nicky moved to the other side of Nadine, opposite Elli and grabbed her arm. They forced Nadine down on to her knees in front of Christian.

“Christian, please let me go! What are you going to do?! Please, you are all my friends! Why are you doing this to me?! What’s happened to you?!!” She said as she began to cry.

“You will become one of us, friend Nadine. Christian can help you. You will be good breeder too, for silver men."” Nicky said as she held Nadine tightly. Christian’s mind now knew what he had to do. Nadine’s reluctance had triggered new memories and thoughts that had been given to him by Elli’s probes. He began to stroke his huge cock in front of the kneeling Nadine and it grew even bigger. Her eyes grew wide and she became very frightened.

“Oh shit! Chris, stop that! Why are you jerking off in front of me?! Fuck, your cock is so huge?! This is crazy! You’ve all gone insane!!” Nadine said as Christian continued to rub his cock up and down faster. The probes had given Christian the ability to regenerate sperm at an incredible rate. And they had also altered its chemistry slightly. Chris sped up his motion and yelled out as he pulled his cock and a huge load of sperm shot out and blasted Nadine in the face and into her mouth and nose. She tried to spit it out but both Elli and Nicky reached down with a free hand and pushed the dripping goo quickly into her mouth. Then before she could stop them, Nicky let Elli hold Nadine on her own and then was free to grab Nadine’s jaw and clamp it shut. Nadine had no choice but to swallow the milky fluid down and even breathe some into her nose cavity. More of it dripped off her face and eye lids as she tried to see better. Her mind began to swirl and strange images formed in her Nadine’s brain.

“That will do, friend Nicky. We can release woman Nadine now.” Elli said as they let Nadine go. She feel forward and began wiping at her face.

“Fuck all of you! Christian shit – what did you do that for?! You big fucker! God, this shit is all over me. Tastes,….ahhh,….funny,….hmmm,….what,….is,…ohhh,…nooo,…” Nadine said as she fell on to her back on to the floor. Her body began to shake a bit and wiggle around as Christian’s seed entered her system.

“You will be breeder now, friend Nadine.” Chris said as Nadine looked up at him.

“What is wrong with me? Can’t seem to move much. Fuck, feel so strange,… funny,…..warm,…Chris,…your,…cock,…so,…big,….yummy,…oh fuck,….” Nadine said as she got a silly grin on her face, still dripping in cum. She began to rub her fingers over her face and swept the sticky goo into her mouth. She giggled and drank it down, licking her fingers and enjoying the warmth spreading through her body.

“You did well, husband. Nadine is young female, will make good breeder.” Elli said as she moved to her husband’s side as all three of them watched Nadine continue to clean her face off like a cat. They saw her chest grow slightly under her blouse and she giggled again.

“You taste so fucking good Christian. Fuck, I’ve wanted you for a long time. Shit, my mind, even my body,….feels so different. So free. Fuck me Chris. Fuck my tight pussy in front of Elli right now. Please! I want your monster cock inside me now! Split me in two Chris – I don’t care. I need you so badly!” Nadine said as she unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them and her panties down to past her knees. She rolled over on the carpet and then pushed herself up, making sure to spread her legs out and stick her ass up into the air. Her body had altered some, becoming more attractive but it was her mind that had been the most changed.

“Much better, breeder Nadine. You will now service me.” Chris said as he shoved his still big and fairly hard cock quickly into Nadine’s pussy. She cried out in pleasure as his huge member spread her pussy to its limits. They rocked back and forth for several minutes until Christian came once again and Nadine felt a surge of warmth burst deep inside her. She moaned and wiggled as her mind was filled with thoughts of sex and pleasuring any man she could find. Her body changed a bit more as her tits grew and her figure become more beautiful. Just then, Nicky cried out slightly and they all looked at her.

“I think breeding successful. Feel strange inside. Look!” Nicky said as she pointed to her belly. The others watched and all smiled as her belly began to expand before their eyes. Something was growing and growing quickly inside Nicky now and she rubbed her enlarging tummy and smiled at her friends.

PART 6 – Breeding Success

Little silver/green men surrounded Nicky. She was back with the aliens in a semi-dark room. It had only been a few days since Christian had impregnated her but her belly was huge. She was up in a metal chair or holder with her legs apart and up slightly. Even though her vagina was quite dilated, she felt little to no pain. As she felt another contraction she started to feel the urge to push and she did. Even with the strange men around her as she pushed down hard, Nicky began to giggle slightly stuck in her arm was a thin, silver probe that pulsed with a green energy that was flowing into her. Ever since they had put that on her arm she felt much better. She seemed to instinctively know what to do as she felt the life inside her pressing hard to get out.

As this continued, a door appeared to the side of Nicky on the wall and her friends Christian and Elli came in. They both were dressed very well and looked very sexy to Nicky. Christian work tight black leather pants and Nicky could easily see the shape of his huge cock under them. He also wore a black shirt that was fairly tight and showed off Christian’s larger, muscular upper body. Elli was all in pink today. She had a tiny pink skirt on and small pink blouse that was tied off under her huge tits. Several buttons were open on the top and her cleavage was impressive to see. She had very tall high heels on that were also pink. Nicky almost thought her platinum blonde hair was even longer now as it came down to Elli’s perfect ass now. She smiled at her friends as they came over to see her.

“Nicky, make baby come soon. Then silver men be happy.” Christian said as he looked over at the women he had fucked and made pregnant. He was still quite locked into his new role as a breeding slave – just like the women were.

“Oh goodie. Nicky done with baby soon. Then we have fun again. Hehe!” Elli said as she jumped up and down a little as her tits jiggled greatly.

“Yeah – me get baby out then go back to fucking. So horny and no fucking while baby coming. Titties bigger too Elli. Milky inside – hehe!” She said as she showed her friends her lactating tits. Christian licked his lips and moved to fondle and suck Nicky’s tits as she pushed down once more. This time, a little alien was under her reaching for the baby as it moved out of Nicky’s vagina quickly. With one final push as Nicky giggled and was tickled by Christian sucking on her tits the baby came and was held by two small aliens under her. It didn’t even cry as tentacles reached out once again and cut the cord and the small silver men slipped quickly away with the infant. Nicky didn’t seem to mind at all that her child, which had grown at such a rapid rate was stolen away from her. The probes moved in and around Nicky, removing the remains of the placenta and cleaning Nicky up.

“Fuck, Nicky. That looked like super easy. I want to make babies – lots of babies for little men! Fuck me Chris! Get off Nicky’s big, milky titties and fuck me! Please!!” Elli said as she tried to pull Christian off her friend. Once he responded, more probes came in and attached themselves to Nicky in various places. A larger one drove itself into her crotch and up her vagina. The green pulsing tube in Nicky’s arm increased in rate and she fell back as she fondled her dripping tits and her eyes rolled back in her head. She moaned as the probe moved inside her vagina and she felt her tummy shrink and tighten. Her hips were slightly wider now and she wiggled in the chair she was held in place as traces of her recent rapid pregnancy vanished faster than even they had arrived.

“I will fuck Elli. She not get baby as easy as Nicky. Me fuck many times and no baby for little men. Me fuck many women and get other babies. Bend over bitch Elli. Me fuck you deep and hard now!” Christian said as Elli bent over a nearby short table. Christian peeled off his tight pants and lifted Elli’s pink skirt as he shoved his cock up and inside her. There was no love or warmth in what they did now. It was pure animal lust and instinct. That plus the programmed desire the aliens had implanted into all of their minds to copulate as much as possible. Both of them grunted and moaned several times until Christian came quickly and blasted his altered seed deep into Elli. But, once again she felt nothing begin to grow inside her unlike Nicky had recently felt. Just then a green glowing light moved its way across the room and moved up and down over Elli’s body. She shivered slightly as the light focused around her midsection, hovering for several seconds. Soon the light vanished and the group heard sounds as Christian pulled his pants back up.

“Female subject, designated as ‘Elli’ requires slight DNA alteration. Human pregnancy fertility not at acceptable levels. Prepare for resequence.” The voice boomed as two probes quickly appeared and moved towards Elli. She giggled and was no longer frightened by what the probes had done to her before or even now. They shot out fast and one punched into the back of her neck and the other up her still sticky vagina. She fell back to the floor, but the probes eased her down. Her body began to shake and move as various colored light moved up the metal tentacles. Her mind began to recall her old life as her body and mind were reshaped once again.

“Oh, no,….where am I,….Chris,…help,…please,….” Elli said as Christian looked at her with no feeling at all in his vacant eyes. He moved towards Nicky and helped her up as the probes that had been working their magic on her vanished. Nicky’s body was back to the sexy shape she had just before the pregnancy. She did have some slight alterations. She had even slightly larger tits and they sagged just a tiny bit now. Nicky’s new wider hips and larger ass suited her and she looked a bit older, perhaps by as much as five years. Perhaps the price paid for such a rapid gestation. She giggled at her friend on the cold hard floor as she wiggled her naked body and kissed Elli’s former husband. Christian pulled her in tightly and began to fondle her naked form.

“No,….ahh,…what,….is,…happening,….Nicky,…stop,….help me,…” Elli said as she felt something warm being pumped up inside her vagina. Her shape began to alter and she lost some of her curves, but her breasts were still fairly large. But her face began to change the most. Years melted away from Elli’s face and she grew younger. Quickly the years and some small lines vanished and she began to look like a teenager of about 18 again. Then she began to giggle and smile as her mind was numbed once again and thoughts of obedience and lust filled her thoughts. She began to think of herself as a very horny and extremely sexual active teenager. Her energy and stamina were increased even more, but she was even less intelligent than before. The probes worked for a few more moments before leaving Elli and exiting the room. After a minute or so her eyes focused and she looked over at Chris and Nicky.

“Me Elli. Me pweas so hurnee, fok me pwease!” Ellis said as she pulled herself up. She had a very child like voice now and very little mental capacity left. Just then a door appeared and in walked their other friend, Nadine. The redhead had changed a lot since she had been pulled into the alien’s control by the others.

“Hello, fuckers! Damn, Nicky did you squirt that kid out already?! Nice, you big slut! Looking hot again. Shit, Elli what happened to you babe? You look like a kid now honey!” Nadine said to all of them as she came into the room. She was in a tight black mini dress. She also had a black leather collar on her neck with a silver ring attached to it. Her hair was long and a deep red color and she had an amazing figure now. Large tits, but not huge, a thin waist and nice hips all were easy to see in the small, tight outfit she had on. She seemed to have retained a bit more of her intelligence than the others had been able to hold on to, but she still was completely under the control and influence of the aliens that had done all of this to them.

“Me fweel funnee. Me wanta fuk,…me hurnee Nadinee.” The younger Elli said as she wiggled over to Nadine. Her body was still very sexy, young and attractive but Elli’s mind was fairly gone now.

“Shit, you’re more stupid than ever. Come on fuckers. Let’s get you all ready to go out again. I need my pussy tapped tonight and so do all of you – even the old knocked up broad Nicky. God, you’re looking like a MILF Nick. Look at those hips on you! Guys will dig that. Let’s get you dressed to head out. And Elli baby, I think we need to get you a little schoolgirl outfit to wear now. The pink thing is cute, but I’m thinking bad schoolgirl for tonight. And Chris, keep that huge cock away for now. Save up some of that seed for some new women tonight, stud.” Nadine said as she took her oversexed friends out to get ready for another night of fucking. At that moment a monitoring device switched off and a larger alien (still silver & green in color) stood up from the control chair he was sitting in. He (or she) turned to his smaller assistant standing nearby.

“Status of the breeding program, Drone one.” He said in English, but with a very strange and almost mechanical voice.

“Program is proceeding well, Supreme one. The breeding slaves have created new ones and they are spreading out like a plague over this surface of this small planet. They have also begun to create offspring for use in our world. So far, forty-two of the pink skinned creatures have been birthed. With the accelerated gestation period, many more will come soon, Supreme one.”

“Excellent Drone one. The pathetic, easy to manipulate creatures will make good slaves for our planets. They have such weak minds. And just a nudge of their hormone levels and reshaping of their forms is enough to turn them into breeding machines. They are barely more sentient than simple animals. Since we have also found it simple to alter their forms it makes the tasks that much easier. The creatures seem to depend very much on how the ones they mate with look.” The taller alien leader said.

“Yes, indeed sir. It was a simple matter after viewing their transmissions for years to deduce the appropriate desired male and female forms. But, still leaving each altered human slightly different to keep the genetic pool strong.” The drone reported.

“Very good, Drone one. Continue the program and continue to monitor the core group. Insure that any bodily or mental reversions are dealt with quickly and with a minimum of notice. We still are in a weak and vulnerable position. The creatures could pose a threat if we are discovered.

“Yes of course, Supreme one. Did you still wish to sample one of the females from the initial test group? They still seem unattractive to me. It should be possible to alter their genetic levels even further—perhaps to even make them similar to our species master. Do you wish to have a test run?” The drone said, in a slightly halted tone.

“Perhaps it would be a worthwhile test. I am still uncertain if these females could handle our genetic structure. But if we lose one, it matters not. Bring in one from the control group and begin the procedures.” The large alien said loudly.

“Which of the creatures do you desire to start with, Supreme one?” The drone asked.

“You choose. They all appear as ugly animals to me at this time.”

“It will be done immediately, master.” The drone said as he hurried out of the chamber as the large leader rested back in an odd shaped chair. He was repulsed by the aliens of this world but he did think it worth to see if one could become his new mate.