The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

ALIENS ASSIMILATE

PART THREE – More Changes

Some unknown time later Elli was pacing her chamber again. After she had seen what had happened to Nicky she found it hard to sit still. She was constantly worried and anxious now that something more would come after her. But, the tendrils hadn’t returned for awhile now. She had found a set of very sexy lingerie when she had awakened today. Her old tiny bra had long been broken by the large breasts Elli now had. Her old panties didn’t fit either on her new wider hips and larger, round ass. Since she was naked, she had little choice so she decided to slip the lingerie on. As Ellie pulled the lacey bra on and felt her big tits inside it she found herself smiling. She had to admit it felt wonderful to have such large breasts on her chest. Elli loved watching how they moved as she walked around the room. There was also a pair of high heels she had found with the lingerie and since the floor of her cell was cold she put them on. She found it very easy to walk in them even though she had always found heels hard on her ankles. Elli could feel her hips and ass wiggling back and forth as she walked around the small room. It felt very natural to her to walk this way now and she enjoyed how the movement made her feel.

After some period of time Elli began to get a bit bored. She was still not hungry or thirsty at all which seemed strange to her. As she tried to look for a way out still she found her mind kept having flashes of various images – especially men. She saw various men she had known in her life. Each time her mind would drift to a scene of her being fucked by each of them – even though that had only happened with a couple of them. In her thoughts she could see herself in her new, very sexy body in various outfits with the men. Sexy dresses, lingerie, bikinis, and various other types of hot and sexy clothing. As the men would fuck her she could see a smile always on her face in her mind. Elli even saw herself stripping for the men and giving many of them blow jobs – something that was not an activity she would typically perform. With each flash in her mind the images and erotic level would increase. She found herself getting very excited and her hands drifted down and she fondled her breasts as the images continued in her mind. After a few moments of this Elli noticed as her eyes blinked open that the far wall had a large glowing rectangle on it. As she leaned back against the wall she watched the glow form some type of door and then it opened. That’s when Elli saw her friend Nicky walk in, looking very different. Elli stopped playing with her tits and moved across the room as quick as she could in her heels. The doorway quickly closed and Elli went over to her friend.

“Nicky! Shit! Look at you! What have they done to you? I saw you on some kind of monitor before. But you look even more transformed. Fuck! Your tits are huge! And your whole body is so distorted! You look like a fucking porn star! Nicky, do you know who is doing this to us?!” Elli said to her sexy friend. Nicky just giggled as she gave Elli a big hug as the two girls large breasts pressed up next to each other. She was wearing a sexy set of lingerie complete with garters and sexy nylons. Nicky also had high heels on too.

“Elli, you pretty too. Not much as Nicky, but can help. Hehe! You like sexy outfit me have on? Me love dressing like this now. Because me stupid bimbo slut! Hehe!” Nicky said in a silly, high voice to her friend Elisabeth. She noticed Nicky’s eyes were kind of vacant looking and her language was fairly simple now it seemed. Her big blonde hair kept falling into her face and she had to keep flipping it back.

“My god Nicky – what have they done to you?! I could see them changing your body, like on the monitor before but you sound so different. Your voice is so weird now?! And your words sound like a little girl or something. Nicky you have to fight it. Snap out of it baby!” Elli said as she put her hands on the sides of Nicky’s heavily made up face and gave it a little shake. Nicky just grinned and giggled back at Elli.

“Me like me now. Boy like me too. They fuck me a lot! Hehe! Me love fucking now! So much fun—fucking!! Fuck,…fuck,…fuck,….! Me love cock so much. Mmmmm,….so hard and nice in mouth. Like so hot! Hehe!!” Nicky said as she licked her puffy lips and drooled a little.

“No Nicky! This is bad! Very bad people are doing this to us baby. I don’t know who or how, but we need to get away. Do you know how to get out of here? Do you know how to make a door open like you came in through?” Elli said as she found herself staring at her transformed friend’s tits and body. She had to admit that Nicky was a walking, breathing Barbie doll version of herself now. The huge tits and amazing body made her every man’s dream. Even Elli found herself getting turned on looking at what her good friend had been transformed into.

“Me leave sometimes. Me leave to fuck men! But me always come back. Me like green little men. Little men like Nicky too. Hehe!” Nicky said as she wiggled over to sit down on Elli’s bed area.

“What did you say Nicky? Little green men? What the hell?! Are you saying aliens are doing this to us?! That’s crazy! There’s no such thing baby. I think you were just hallucinating or something. Hell, I don’t even know how any of this can be real. Maybe it’s all just a bad nightmare and we’ll wake up soon. But aliens?! Shit even if they were aliens why would they do this to us?” Elli said.

“Me see little green men. Me not dumb or hoo-cinate it. Little men make us pretty. Then Nicky fuck for them. They want Nicky to fuck all guys. Hehe! Nicky love fucking!! Fuck,…fuck,…fuck,…!” The silly bimbo slut said.

“Oh crap! Are they making you into some kind of fuck machine?! You go out and fuck guys for them?!! Shit, I wonder if they did something to your eggs baby? My god this is just like those silly alien Sci-Fi movies – only it’s real somehow. But aliens? It’s still hard to believe. But I think they turned you into some type of breeder for them or something.” Elli said feeling even more frightened now for her and her friend.

“No worry Elli. Me happy fuck doll! Hehe! You be one too. Feels good! Get lots sexy clothes, get lots men, get lots fucking!!” Nicky said sounding even more silly and stupid by the moment to her friend. This certainly wasn’t anything like the old Nicky she knew.

“It’s just wrong Nicky. They’ve messed not just with your body but you mind. I know you feel great now and I have to say you do look like super hot, but this isn’t the real you. These little men as you said made you into this. They’ve twisted you and made you into some kind of perversion of what you used to be. I think they are trying to do the same to me. My body is different already—by a lot. These probes keep sticking into me and I wake up looking even more like a bimbo. More like you do now Nicky. But, they won’t change who I really am. Even though I’ve been having some weird thoughts and images in my mind, I’m still me. I’m still Elisabeth – you’re best friend.” Elli said as she gave Nicky a hug. As they were hugging Elli felt Nicky shifting around a bit and then felt Nicky’s hand near her crotch. Elli tried to move away but before she could she felt something warm enter her vagina.

“Nicky! What the hell are you doing?!” Elli yelled as she jumped up and pulled the glowing dildo out of her pussy. She tossed it down and backed away from her friend.

“Little men said this good for Elli. Make her better. More pretty. More silly like me. Please Elli, me must do what little men say. Me show you it ok. Me had it inside long time today. Feels so hot!” Nicky said as she picked up the large, green glowing penis shaped object. She pulled down her thong and slipped the pulsing object inside her own wet pussy. Nicky gasped and moaned as she pushed it in deep. Then she moved towards Elisabeth again who was backing away.

“Keep away Nicky. You don’t know what you’re doing honey.” Elli said as she got backed against the wall. But as she leaned back, four tendrils came out of the wall and a pair locked Elli’s hands on to the wall and the others two shackled her ankles. She was pinned back and couldn’t pull them off as she felt the tendrils wrapping her ankles pull apart further forcing her legs to spread apart as she watched Nicky move close to her. She tried to pull away but was helpless. The tendrils were impossibly strong and held her tight.

“It be ‘kay Elli. This feel like fucking. Feel so hot! Hehe! Make you better little men say. Me help them. Me help you too!” Nicky said as she slipped the glowing dildo back out of her pussy and moved Elli’s thong aside. Then she quickly slipped the device inside Elli and it began to glow and pulsate even brighter.

“Nicky, oh no. Fuck! Oh, fuck!! Please, I think you shouldn’t,…..I mean please like maybe stop. Ahhhh,…..ohhhh,…..maybe,..not,……so,…wet,……fuck,…..slut,…….me,……ahhhh,….” Elli said and moaned as Nicky moved the device in and out. Elli’s clit began to get bigger and her whole body was on fire. She started to sweat and her breathing got quicker. Elli felt her form changing a little more and her tits felt even more swollen and heavy. Her hair got longer and kept falling in her eyes which were getting glassy. But the biggest thing was her mind. Elli could feel her intelligence being ripped away. She quickly was having trouble thinking much of anything involved. Memories were being adjusted and rewritten. And all she started to be able to bring to mind was how much she wanted to fuck every guy she had every known or even just passed by in her life.

“Oh, goodie! Elli be very sexy slut like me! Soon she fuck lots too. She be so happy! Hehe!” Nicky said as one of the tendrils released one of Elli’s hands. She quickly reached down and grabbed the end of the alien device from Nicky and began to slide it on her own, in and out of her dripping pussy. Nicky giggled and moved back a little as she watched Elli fuck herself with the glowing machine. The other remaining tendril on Elli’s other hand released and Elli used that hand to rub her huge tits. She pulled and rubbed her nipples until they were hard and swollen. Elli slide her body up and down the wall as she continued to masturbate with the glowing object.

“Me love this. Oh fuck! Me want to be slut for little men too! Hehe! Shit!! Me fucking bimbo too! Want to screw and fuck many guys! God yes Nicky – this is so fucking hot! Elli is going to be biggest fuck doll ever! Hehe!!” Elli said as the last traces of her will and individuality were wiped away. She had lost herself to the aliens and she had never, ever been happier in her life!

PART FOUR – First Mission

The next day Elli and Nicky both woke up in a new room together that was somewhat like a normal bedroom. There were both lying naked on a huge bed and Nicky rolled over and got on top of her friend.

“Morning sexy Elli. Mmmm, you look so yummy now! Hehe!” Nicky said as her huge tits pressed on to Elli’s very large breasts. Both of them had incredible figures now. Huge tits, thin waists and wide hips. Nicky’s fine ass stuck in the air as she kissed Elli on her swollen lips. Elli blinked a few times, trying to wake up and grinned at her girlfriend. Her long, slightly golden hair spread out around her head and she reached her hand down and slide it over Nicky’s pussy. They both giggled as Elli slipped her long nails inside her friend and began to rub her clit back and forth.

“Nicky like ‘dat. Me make Nicky hot. Hehe!” Elli said as she continued to pleasure her bimbo friend. Nicky lifted herself up and down on Elli as their nipples brushed up next to each other and got very hard. Besides their faces the two of them had become living, breathing bimbo fuck dolls. They had such exaggerated proportions it made them look almost unreal. They looked more like adult cartoon versions of sexy women and not something that could actually exist. They also seemed to have incredible stamina now and an insatiable desire for sex – of course. After several minutes of making each other cum multiple times the girls slowed. Then Elli sat up and Nicky decided to sit on her lap. Elli enjoyed having her friend so close to her and cupped her huge tits as she held her tightly. Nicky licked and nuzzled Elli’s face and neck in an almost cat like fashion. The slightly salty taste of Elli’s sweat made Nicky moan in delight. Just then they heard a high pitched sound and a voice called out to them.

“Assimilated human females will prepare for mission together. Acquire appropriate clothing materials to attract human males. Specific parameters will be downloaded very soon. You have thirty Earth minutes to prepare. Begin now.” The voice said and the sound ended. Both Nicky and Elli stood up immediately and moving slightly in a robotic style, went to the bedroom closet and begin to pick out clothing to wear for the mission ahead. They didn’t speak to each other at all and their eyes had become milky white. Elli drooled slightly as her large, new lips hung open. Nicky began to shake slightly as she pulled on a red thong and then she fell back and hit her head against the floor. Elli simply moved past her and pulled a tiny black thong and lacy black bra off of a shelf. Nicky blinked several times and her eyes cleared up. She looked up at Elli as she pulled the bra on which was too small for her huge breasts. The straps strained and almost broke as she clipped it closed in front. Then she pulled her black thong on and lifted it high over her hips. Nicky stood up and a look of shock covered her face.

“Oh my god! Elli?!! Shit, what happened?! Where are we?? I think,….oh my god!?! I think I remember now. My god we’ve been taken by aliens. They twisted our bodies into these perverted shapes. Fuck! My tits! Look at your body Elli! Can you hear me honey!?! Please wake up baby!! Shit I helped them do this to you! Oh god Elli!!” Nicky said as she tried to shake her friend free of the control she was under. Then she heard some noise and noticed a tendril drop down quickly from the ceiling in the bedroom.

“Temporary loss of control over Subject 192. Must initiate reacquisition. Introduce booster control system. Danger level of overload to subject. Risk deemed necessary.” The voice said as Nicky saw the tendril lash out towards her. She tried to back away but was suddenly held in place by Elli. She tried to free herself but Elli held her tightly in place.

“Elli, please let me go! I know I helped them, fucked for them but now I remember. They are pure evil and they are using us. Snap out of it Elli. Please don’t help them anymore!!” Nicky yelled at her friend. But Elli just stood there, her glazed eyes emotionless as more drool dripped down from her open mouth. As Nicky turned back from Elli and began to look for the tendril again, she saw a flash and the tentacle flew at her and slammed into her forehead and locked itself in place. Then a long needle shot deeply into her head and brain and Nicky’s mind went blank. She jerked and writhed in agony as energy was blasted into her cortex. She quickly lost the regained memories and control she had and they were replaced by various sexual fantasies and many perversions Nicky had never even dreamed of. She began to giggle and almost dance in place as Elli let her go with the tendril still locked on to Nicky. As Elli went to select a very short dress to wear out, Nicky’s hands began to move all over her body and she started to stimulate herself and quickly made herself cum multiple times. Elli was pulling up some thigh high laced hose and clipping her garters in place when the tendril released Nicky who now had very white eyes and a perpetual silly grin on her face. Her tits had grown a little more and there were dripping a milky liquid as she rubbed them unconsciously and licked the milk up. As Elli finished up by slipping on a very tall set of high heels, Nicky came over to her friend.

“Me Nicky. Fuck Nicky. Me suck you! Me Nicky. Me fuck doll. Me bad girl. Hehe!” Nicky said as she laughed and just rubbed her sexy body. Elli’s eyes cleared up a little and she helped her friend pick out some clothing to wear. They found her some sexy pink lingerie and a tiny halter top and very short jean skirt. Nicky had trouble with the zippers and buttons, so Elli helped her get everything put on. As she did this, Nicky tried many times to start playing with her friend’s tits or pussy. Elli had to push her away as she was focused on obeying the orders programmed into her mind. As the girls finished getting ready, they each applied some dark red lipstick and wiggled out to the other room. As they did, a door appeared on the other wall and two silver-green somewhat male shaped creatures walked in. They had no facial features, and their bodies appeared to be made of liquid metal. As the very sexy dressed ladies walked in and saw the silver-green ‘men’ walking towards them, a beam of light appeared and flashed Elli and Nicky in the face. Their eyes cleared up then and both Nicky and Elli had their irises form a pale blue color with a silvery iridescent quality. After the light stopped they walked over in front of the silver-green men. Both Nicky and Elli almost at the same time got down on their knees in front of the robotic alien men. They watched and smiled as large penis shaped appendages grew out of the groin areas on the robot-like creatures. Fairly average sized at first but with a slight glow about them. The girls quickly grabbed the silver cocks and stroked them. After they grew slightly the women each put the long silver penises into their mouths and drove them deep into their throats. As Elli and Nicky lifted their heads up and down on the robotic cocks they could feel the silver phallic objects growing bigger inside their mouths. After a few moments the cocks were over twelve inches long and several inches in diameter. But the girls kept sucking on them and seemed to be enjoying it even more as the cocks enlarged further. A high pitched sound echoed inside the room once again and a voice called out to them.

“Females will now receive appropriate nutritional substances and chemical enhancements to hormone levels, disease control, and sexual endurance.” The voice called out as the silver-green men glowed slightly more green and their liquid silver cocks enlarged even more and Elli and Nicky both found their mouths completely choked off as the penises grew longer and moved deep into their throats. The girls began to shake and spasm as the cocks exploded with a warm liquid that had a slightly metallic taste as it shot down their throats. They both gulped it down eagerly and their eyes grew even more silvery and sparkled in the light. After a minute or so the alien liquid stopped being pumped into the two women and the metallic cocks pulled out of their mouths. Both Elli and Nicky licked their lips and grinned like the brainless alien fuck dolls they had been turned into. The girls adjusted their outfits and made sure they were showing plenty of exposed skin. Then when the door appeared again and the silver-green men walked out, the last of them motioned for the girls to follow. The walked down a long corridor as Elli and Nicky wiggled their hips and asses in a very provocative fashion. Several times their bodies bumped into each other and they just giggled and moved on. Soon they came to a round room with a circular pad glowing on the floor.

“Oh, me know this. Elli and Nicky go have fun now. Hehe! Go fuck lots of men.” Nicky said as she pulled her bimbo friend on to the circular glowing white pad. After they got on it, a large humming noise started and the pad glowed brighter. Then Elli noticed the room seemed to dissolve around them in a flash of light and then both Nicky and Elli appeared to be just outside the front of where Elli had lived with her husband, Christian before they both had been taken. It seemed to be evening time and Elli found the door unlocked. She and Nicky walked inside. Her husband was just cleaning up a bit and turned when he heard the door open. His jaw dropped open when he saw the way his wife Elli and Nicky now looked and how they were dressed.

“Oh my god! Elli, and Nicky?!! Is that you honey?! I was worried sick! What the hell happened to the two of you? I even called the police. Where have you been?! Did you go get some kind of plastic surgery? You both look so different – even your eyes. You look, ahh kind of like sluts now. What’s going on?” Christian said as he rushed over to his wife. He had a hard time not staring at her huge new tits. They were very easy to see in the red low cut mini dress Elli had on.

“Yes husband. We are fine. Do you not like our new bodies? Earth men like this type of shape and proportions we thought.” Elli said in a somewhat monotone voice.

“What? Earthmen?! Why are you talking so funny Elli? Nicky are you ok? Did you put Elli up to this? I know you. This is something wild like you might try for fun. Damn, your tits are bigger than Elli’s now I think.” Christian said as he moved a little closer to Nicky. Again, he stared at her new body in the tiny halter top and short skirt.

“Do I please and excite you Christian. Wouldn’t you like to fuck me?” Nicky said as she wiggled closer and pressed up next to Elli’s bewildered husband.

“Fuck you?! What?!! Is this some kind of joke? What are you two up to? This is a gag isn’t it? Those are some kind of costumes or makeup or something.” He said as he touched his Elli’s chest lightly. Her tits jiggled and bounced just like normal flesh would. Now Christian had no idea what had happened to his wife and her friend. But, he was about to find out more—quite a bit more in fact.