The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Amanda’s Doll

Chapter 1

MC, FF

The halls were packed as Megan and her group of followers made their way through. Megan really knew how to carry herself and did it with great confidence. Even without heels she stood tall and looked powerful even to most of the guys. Her long wavy blond hair swished from side to side with each step she took. Her green eyes were sharp and portrayed her dominance over those around her.

It was Friday and a three day weekend was coming up thanks to a teachers conference on Monday. Most classes didn’t even bother handing out homework thanks to it. While many students were in a rush to get their stuff and head home, they all knew to stay well out of Megan’s way. However one student didn’t see Megan coming and was standing in the middle of the hall fumbling to get her text books into her backpack.

“Oops,” Megan casually said as she pushed the girl down onto the floor. The entire hallway went silent seconds after they all heard the loud thud that accompanied it.

Megan looked at her victim with cold judging eyes. She wasn’t really much to look at. In fact she was probably the exact opposite of Megan. She was very short and skinny looking. Her brown hair was long, curly, and unkempt. Thick and cheap glasses covered her light blue eyes. It took a moment for her to realize what had happened and to look up at Megan in complete fear.

“Well well, looks like someone wasn’t paying attention,” Megan teased as she and her friends circled around the girl, “What’s your name?”

“Amanda,” the girl barely managed to squeak out.

“Well Amanda, I think Geek would be a much better name for you wouldn’t you agree?” Megan waited a few seconds before taking her foot to push Amanda onto her back and then pressing down onto her chest until she started wheezing in an attempt to breath normally,”I asked you a question. Do you think Geek is a better name for yourself?”

“Yes!” Amanda cried out, looking into the crowd for any kind of help. All the other students were silent and there wasn’t a teacher in sight despite being near the office. It was no surprise considering Amanda’s father was pretty much the only person keeping the school funded.

Megan let up her foot briefly to allow Amanda a few fresh breath of air before pushing back down, “Now then, I think it was rather rude of you to be in my way as I was about to leave to enjoy my hard earned three day vacation. In fact that little run in with you might have just ruined my weekend and since my weekend is ruined I guess yours should be as well. I hear the school has sign up sheets for students to volunteer time to help clean up this place. Why they even have the program running for this entire weekend. Now wouldn’t you love to volunteer for that?”

“Yes!” Amanda gasped, desperate for the whole event to be over.

Megan held her foot a little longer, just to make sure Amanda got her point. After a few tense moments she finally raised her foot completely and let Amanda scramble off to the office to go ‘volunteer’ for weekend duties at the school. Satisfied that she had won, Megan turned back to the main exit and went on her way.

The weekend went about as well as Megan could hope. With her father out of town she had plenty of time to do pretty much whatever she wanted. She went shopping practically every day on her fathers credit card and even held a party for her most popular friends on Saturday night. Every now and then she would stop by the school just to make sure Amanda was doing as she was told. More than once she considered having Amanda sign up a few more times just for the hell of it and to show her complete control over her.

Tuesday rolled around and Megan felt refreshed. After what had happened on Friday students who weren’t part of her circle were more wary of her. They all seemed to make that extra effort to make sure that she was happy and to be well out of her way. Megan figured it was the perfect strategy to make sure no one ever defied her. Setup some unsuspecting geek and then come down on them hard. Just a little reminder to people of what she was capable of.

First period began and Megan was ready to catch a little extra sleep. Her grades were perfect thanks to her fathers generous donations to the school so she could afford to doze off whenever. None of the teachers ever called upon or asked for homework from her. As Megan drifted off she could see a little blue bird outside her window building a nest.

Megan could feel sleep overtaking her right up to the bell ringing for class to begin. Suddenly and involuntarily she snapped to attention as the teacher began the lesson. At first Megan thought it was nerves from being surprised by the bell, she made a mental note to talk to the principle about making it less annoying.

However, no matter how much Megan tried she just couldn’t get back to her peaceful state. In fact she couldn’t stop paying attention to the teacher. Every fact and detail was etched into her brain and Megan could feel she could recall any of it on a moments notice. Desperately Megan tried looking around for the cause, but could only gain control of her eyes briefly and only when the teacher wasn’t saying or writing something related to the lesson.

On one of Megan’s chances to look around she finally spotted what she was looking for. Sitting up in front row was Amanda and on top of her desk was a doll that at first glance looked kind of familiar. It took Megan a few seconds, but she finally realized what made the doll familiar. The way its hair was done and the clothes was exactly how she looked. She couldn’t see the face, but she could guess that it looked a lot like her as well.

Amanda turned back to face Megan and smiled. Megan’s heart froze as Amanda turned the doll around to confirm her fears. Although distant, she could tell the doll had pretty much identical features. Amanda turned the doll around and began speaking softly into it’s ear. At that exact moment Megan found herself paying attention to the teacher again.

“Okay Geek, what the hell is that!” Megan demanded after she caught up to Amanda in the halls after class. Unlike Friday the other students seemed oblivious to what was going on and went about getting ready for the next class.

“Oh this?” Amanda held up the doll for Megan to plainly see. Once again she froze at the sight of the doll, “Just a little something I created with my mom over the weekend. I don’t normally do stuff like this, but I figured you were worth it.”

“Hand it over Geek,” Megan found her voice again and held out her hand. A rather uncharacteristic move since she would usually just snatch it away, but something deep down inside told her that was a bad idea.

“I don’t think I want to,” Amanda went from friendly smile to a devilish grin, “This doll is very special you see. I could explain it to you, but I think a demonstration would be much better.”

“What are you....” Megan felt her voice disappear as Amanda whispered into the dolls ear.

As her voice disappeared Megan felt began feeling a different sensation over most of her body. It was like a warm blanket that had just come out of the dryer was wrapped around her. Except in a few odd striped spots. As she watched Amanda hold the doll a few things clicked into place. The spots where she wasn’t feeling heat was the very spots where Amanda wasn’t holding the doll.

“I see you’ve noticed,” Amanda said holding up the doll for Megan to see. With her other hand she gently began playing with the dolls tits. Megan immediately felt the effects, “This doll is basically you. Whatever happens to it, happens to you as well. At least that’s how it works when I activate its spell. I can also make you do things as well.”

Megan watched as Amanda whispered into the dolls ear once more. Suddenly a new urge came over her as she suddenly reached under her skirt and pulled down her black lacy panties. She had to take her shoes off temporarily to get them all the way off and then handed them to Amanda. Embarrassed Megan looked around, there were a few students left who were now racing to their next class. Yet not of them seemed to notice.

“Oh don’t worry,” Amanda said taking the panties and placing them into her backpack, “If I do something to you with this doll, no one will notice unless I want them to. Your social life and pride are still in tact, for now.”

“What do you want?” Megan pleaded. She didn’t like the idea of begging, but Amanda held all the cards for now. Until she got the doll out of her hands, there was nothing she could do about it.

“We’re going to be friends,” Amanda held back a laugh, she seemed to be enjoying the control she had over Megan. “Well even more than friends really. This magic wasn’t actually designed for revenge. It was designed for married people. A way to spice up their lives. One of the effects is increased lust for each other. Get the picture?”

“No...” Megan’s mind immediately tried blocking out the pictures that formed in her mind. It was wrong and she didn’t want it, “I will never be attracted to you.”

“Oh yes you will. I bet by lunch time you’ll want to do all sorts of things with me. By the end of the day you’ll be begging me to come to your house so we can have some alone time together. An offer by the way I will accept because like I said, we both are becoming very attracted to each other.”

“No!” Megan shouted as she ran away, leaving Amanda behind who was giggling like a possessed schoolgirl.

Megan desperately wanted to run for help. However instead she found herself running to her next class and just like the previous class paying attention to every word that came out of the teachers mouth. Having goofed off so many times Megan never really payed attention to how annoying some of the teachers were. This particular teacher had a bad habit of recapping constantly. It was a wonder that they made it past one page that day let alone the whole chapter they managed to cover.

The trend continued through the next class, but Megan noticed one slight variation. She could feel Amanda touching her body. Well at least Amanda’s thumb running across her body. Wherever she was, she was definitely playing with the doll. Either idly or on purpose. The fact that she was getting aroused from the sensations only made it worst. By the time class ended, Megan was desperate to cum.

“Please...” Megan caught up with Amanda in the hall, “I’ll do whatever you want, but please stop using that doll on me.”

“I’m afraid I can’t,” Amanda looked at Megan lustfully and then kissed her on the cheek. Although not much more than a friendly kiss, Megan could feel Amanda was holding back on what she truly wanted, “You felt it didn’t you? I cast a spell on myself to feel what you were feeling last period. Your arousal was so strong. It took everything I had to not masturbate during class.”

“Please...” Megan pleaded once more.

“I’ll tell you what,” Amanda said after a few seconds, “I have next class with you. I’ll take notes and you pay attention without the help of my doll here. I’ll give you a little quiz at lunch and if you score high enough I’ll let you go. If you fail though...”

“If I fail?” Megan gulped in fear.

“Then you have to do one thing that I command and you have to do it without me using the doll. I want you to do it under your own power.”

Megan though briefly for only a few seconds before she had her answer, “Deal!”

It was much harder to pay attention than Megan anticipated. For the first few minutes she thought the challenge would be a cakewalk. However years of slacking off made it difficult. At times she found herself staring out the window and daydreaming like she had always done. It took all her willpower to pay attention again. Of course she hadn’t heard a single thing during her little daydreams. She could only pray that Amanda’s little test would use the parts where she was paying attention.

When lunch rolled around Megan found herself sitting with Amanda who had her notes ready. She asked a total of ten questions, most of which Megan found herself guessing the answers to. At the end of it all Amanda revealed she had only gotten two correct.

“That’s not fair!” Megan complained, “I bet you were watching for when I was goofing off in class. That way you knew what material to ask about.”

“I admit I did use that strategy,” Amanda said with a bit of guilt in her voice, “My desire for you is growing much stronger than I expected and I didn’t want to let you go. My offer was legitimate though. If you had paid attention in class then there would have been no chance for me to win. Now are you going to hold up your end of the bargain or do I have to punish you?”

“Fine!” Megan let out a huff. There was nothing she could do anyways.

“I want you to kiss me,” Amanda said after a brief nervous pause, “Right here in front of the entire school.”

“What!?” Megan stood up in surprise, drawing the attention of some of the students. Eventually they settled back into their meals though.

“You heard me and I think it’s only fair to mention that since you’ll be doing this under your own power that they will notice it. My power only protects you so long as I use the doll to make you do things,” Amanda inhaled sharply, “You’re probably not going to be popular afterward. Most of your friends will likely abandon you as well. I’m not even sure how your father will react if he ever finds out either.”

“Isn’t there anything else?” Megan prodded, “You can’t expect me to ruin my social life right here and now.”

“We’re going to be together for a long time Megan. The feelings we have today will be stronger tomorrow and even stronger the day after that. The odds of you not slipping up and doing something with me before I let you go are very, very low.”

“Do you love me?” Megan asked shocking Amanda.

“Wait what? Where did that come from?”

“I’ve never kissed anyone,” a tear rolled down Megan’s cheek as she admitted one of her deepest secrets, “I know I’m a bitch and all, hell maybe I do deserve what your doing to me, but I don’t want my first kiss to be with someone who’s just letting her desires go to her head. I want my first kiss to be with someone that loves me at least. Can you please at least consider that.”

“Fuck,” Amanda muttered under her breath, “Get to your next class and be fast before I change my mind.”

Grateful to have gotten out of that task, Megan quickly hurried away to her next class even though lunch was only half over. For the rest of the day Megan couldn’t find Amanda. Her new arousal was driving her crazy. Amanda was still using the doll since Megan still found herself unable to goof off during any of the classes so it was clear she hadn’t given completely up. As the last bell rang Megan rushed off to find Amanda to try and talk one more time.

It wasn’t actually much effort to find Amanda as Megan soon found out. Shortly after last period she could feel herself getting pulled towards the library. It seemed that Amanda was finally ready to talk again. Megan hoped that with an afternoon to think things through she would see reason and decide that keeping her under control wasn’t the best idea.

Once inside the library Megan could feel the spell releasing and giving her some control. Amanda was sitting at a table reading a book with the doll sitting on the table in front of her. Apart from the librarian organizing some books, they were completely alone.

“First, I want to apologize,” Amanda said calmly as Megan approached, “You were a bitch to me Friday, but that didn’t give me the right to nearly crush one of your dreams. Things will eventually get sexual between us because the spell guarantees that. Truth is, this wasn’t completely my idea. My mom was the one who helped me set the whole thing up. She said a simple spell for revenge wasn’t proper, she said whatever I did would have to have long term consequences for both of us. That way I had to be sure that I really wanted to go through with it. While I was sure Friday, I’m not so sure about it now.”

“So you’ll lift the spell?” Megan asked hopefully.

“I wish I could,” Amanda’s mood went from calm to sorrowful, “I already called my mom about that. She’s helped set up the whole thing so I need her help to cancel it. However she said I can’t do this halfheartedly. Her final decision is that I have to keep the doll for one week and actually use it. I’m so sorry about this.”

“It’s okay,” Megan took a seat next to Megan and wrapped her arm around her. With getting the spell lifted out of the question it was time for damage control, “What’s done is done. I guess I deserved this in a way. We’ll just have to work together and try to make this week pass as smoothly as possible.”

“Well, you might as well take me home,” Amanda closed her book, “And pick me up tomorrow. If my mom sees that she’ll know I’m exerting my control over you in some way. I’ll see about what I can do after that.”

“Okay,” Megan picked up Amanda’s backpack for her. It would be a long week, but so long as neither of them did anything stupid it would all be fine, “Lets do this.”

Continued.....