The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Amanda’s Doll

Chapter 2

MC, FF

Megan was still pretty shocked as she stared at Amanda’s house on Wednesday morning. She almost thought she was hallucinating when she dropped Amanda off the day before. Yet here it was, one of the nicest houses in one of the richest neighborhoods in town. Amanda never knew Megan’s family was rich because Amanda never acted or looked like it. She always seemed to be wearing whatever was out of the bargain bin from Walmart.

Honking for the third time Megan stared at her watch. If Amanda didn’t get out soon they would both be late and somehow she doubted Amanda was ever late for anything school related. Finally getting frustrated Megan left her car and went up to the front doorbell and rang it.

The woman who answered it was not what Megan was expecting. Her hair and eyes were the same colors as Amanda, but they were much better taken care of. She also had much better skin and was well more endowed in other areas. Megan wondered briefly if she was a supermodel who was a friend to the family or something.

“Ah Megan,” the woman said with a light smirk, “I was wondering when you would get tired of waiting outside and come in. I have my daughter locked in her room for now, lets head into the living room and have a little chat.”

“Um...” Megan took a few steps back, this woman scared her out of her mind.

“Oh, you’re not running away,” the woman held up the doll that Amanda had yesterday, only now it had the clothes that Megan had put on just that morning. Megan figured it probably changed to match whatever she was wearing for the day, “Now come inside and be a good girl or you know what happens next.”

Megan forced her legs to move against all better judgment. In no time at all she was inside the house and in the living room. Outside her own home Megan had never seen such lavish furnishings. The woman ducked out for a bit and returned within minutes with a tray and two cups of tea on it.

“My name is Tiffany,” the woman said setting a cup in front of Megan, “I wanted to talk to you last night, but my daughter didn’t exactly give into temptation and invite you in. I’m proud of her for having such willpower, but it kind of annoyed me that time.”

“What do you want with me?” Megan sniffed her tea and decided it was probably best not to drink it. It didn’t smell like any tea she had ever had.

“Well, I want you to understand that you’re not getting out of this without something happening to you,” Tiffany said firmly, “You hurt my daughter and you will be punished for it. Guilt tripping her like you did yesterday will not work. I’m sure you two have some sort of plan to make me think you are getting punished, but I’m not falling for it.

So I’m sure you’ll be happy to know I’ve cast two spells on my daughter last night. Now whenever she has a desire of any kind she’ll ask you to fulfill it and I’ve increased her lust by double. It’s possible that you might still get through the week with minimal damage, but that’s going to require a lot of effort on my dear Amanda’s part. Effort I don’t think she can do.”

“What the hell? Why didn’t you just force us to have sex then?” Megan spat out rudely and instantly regretted it when she saw the rage in Tiffany’s eyes.

“You think this is fun for me!?” Tiffany bellowed, “Hell, I would have you banished to the next world if it wasn’t for...”

Megan breathed a few nervous breaths as Tiffany suddenly calmed down and took a sip of her tea. She was clearly frustrated with how the conversation was going. Finally she got up and opened a box in the corner of the room, after a bit of rummaging she finally pulled out another doll. Megan stared wide eyed as she saw it clearly looked like Amanda with what she assumed was her clothes for the day.

“Amanda told you about how the doll was originally meant for a married couple right?” Tiffany said with a new grin on her face, “Well what she didn’t tell you was that the dolls came in pairs. They couple would have them made and then give their doll to their spouse. Clearly I’m not giving you this doll, but what I wanted you to know was that I had Amanda’s.

This means I have every parents wet dream, a way to control their child. I don’t want you ever even thinking about ways to make this next week go better for you. You will do whatever task is handed down to you without complaint. Otherwise I can just use this doll to make Amanda do some very harmful things to you and I don’t think any of us want that, understand?”

“Y-yeah,” Megan was visibly shaken.

“Good,” Tiffany snapped her fingers, “Amanda will be down shortly now, I hope you two have a wonderful day.”

Megan sat in silence as Tiffany took the Amanda doll and left the room. A few short minutes later Amanda meekly entered dressed and ready to go. Cautiously she looked around for her mom before taking Megan by her hands, grabbing Megan’s doll, and leading her out of the house.

“I’m sorry about that,” Amanda finally said after finally getting off the property, “I thought I could fool my mom into thinking I was going to seriously use the doll. She gets a bit crazy like that though when people hurt me.”

“So is what your mom said true about the spells she cast on you?”

“I’m afraid so,” Amanda put her arm around Megan’s shoulders like a lover, “I’m sorry about this.”

Megan didn’t have time to react as Amanda took her right hand away from the steering wheel and placed it under Amanda’s skirt, pressing it against her pussy. After a quick whisper into the dolls ear Megan found herself instinctively rubbing Amanda’s pussy through the fabric of her soft panties. Amanda began letting out light whimpers of pleasure as Megan quickened her pace. Finally bringing her to orgasm just before they reached school.

“I’ll do what I can to control myself,” Amanda said getting out of the car and grabbing her backpack, “I can’t promise anything though. Mom is much better at spells than I am and hers are usually much more powerful.”

“Thanks for trying,” Megan smiled as Amanda headed off into the school building.

As soon as Amanda disappeared behind the large double doors of the main entrance, Megan looked at her hand. It was still wet from Amanda’s juices despite the fact that her panties had absorbed most of them. Curiously she brought her fingers up to her nose and took a sniff, then she licked them clean. It wasn’t as bad as she expected, in fact it tasted kind of sweet. Quickly she shook her head and turned the engine off. Something was wrong with her and she needed to stop before it went too far.

Morning classes repeated themselves the same way as they did yesterday. Megan’s full attention was given to the teachers and to the lessons at hand. In between a few classes Amanda met up with her in the bathroom for a few more masturbation sessions. This time Megan wiped her hands clean after each one.

Finally lunch rolled around and Megan met up with Amanda, “Come on, today you sit with my other friends.”

“Um, I don’t think that’s a good idea,” Amanda said shyly.

“It will be fine, if you really don’t want to do this then just order me with your doll not to,” Megan grabbed Amanda’s hand and lead her to the popular table. Everyone just stared at her as Megan sat her down next to her, “Everyone this is Amanda, some of you may remember her from Friday. I’ve decided I was too hard on her and decided to make it up with her. So until next Tuesday, she’ll be sitting with us.”

“Megan...” one of the girls whispered.

“Got a problem with it?” Megan looked sternly at the girl who shrunk back. Amanda was outside her control, but everyone else still knew to fear her.

With all arguments seemingly out of the way, Megan took Amanda and helped sit her down. The other girls at the table sat and ate in silence, unable to decide what to think of the situation. Most of them probably thought that this was another one of Megan’s show of dominance or a prank on Amanda, but none of them were informed of it. Amanda couldn’t help but feel nervous as all the other girls stared at her with the same nervousness.

“Megan...” Samantha, Megan’s oldest friend, spoke up, “No offense, but when did you start taking on charity cases?”

Megan’s eyes stared sharply at Samantha. She was often the most loyal of the group and had never questioned her judgment before. Although a bit short, she was the most athletic of all the girls in the school and the strongest. To keep it from getting in the way of sports she kept her red hair extremely short. Her light brown eyes shared the same spirit and dominance as Megan’s. Her question wasn’t really surprising considering how much letting Amanda sit with them was outside her character.

“She’s not a charity case Sam,” Megan said flatly, ending the conversation right there.

“I think I saw her sitting with Amanda yesterday also,” another girl at the end spoke up.

“Megan, this isn’t like you,” Samantha shot Amanda a dirty look, “Amanda doesn’t have much going for her. She’s not pretty or popular. She isn’t the best in any field either. She doesn’t belong in our group.”

“Megan...” Amanda tugged on her shirt, “She’s right, I don’t belong here. I’ll just go sit by myself for a bit while you finish eating. I can meet up with you later.”

“So you’re all rebelling against me huh?” Megan set down her fork, “Let’s try this then, until you accept Amanda here I’m cutting all of you off from all the perks you get for hanging around with me. No more shopping trips and no more parties. Let’s go Amanda.”

Megan could feel the confusion as she and Amanda left the table. Until the week was over there was no way she was going to let Amanda out of her sight and if her friends couldn’t accept her without question she didn’t want to be around them. They would either accept Amanda or she would just not hang out with them.

“Was that okay?” Amanda said as they got out of hearing distance of the table, “They are your friends right?”

“Please, everyone knows they aren’t my friends for real,” Megan mumbled under her breath, “They just hang around me for the stuff I give them.”

“I guess I can understand that,” Amanda began moving in weird ways, “I um, have another need coming on. We should hurry to the bathroom.”

“Okay,” Megan looked around as Amanda led her away.

Thanks to Megan’s father, she had a spare key to the faculty bathroom. This allowed her to take care of Amanda’s needs in private since it was rarely used. Once inside, Amanda tugged on Megan and forced her into a stall. At first Megan expected for her to just masturbate Amanda once more, but the look in Amanda’s eyes wasn’t the same.

“I’m sorry,” Amanda said pulling out the doll and whispering into its ear.

Megan immediately dropped to her knees and lifted Amanda’s skirt. After pulling down her panties Megan could see she was already dripping with juices. The sweet taste was still on her mind from the morning. Megan had resisted the temptation of asking to lick her pussy out of pride, but now she could have all she wanted. With no hesitation Megan dived right in.

There was an immediate squeal from Amanda as Megan pushed her tongue in and began licking up all the juices she could get. It tasted even sweeter than before, it was downright addicting. Amanda squealed louder and louder as Megan continued to explore every inch of her pussy. Finally Megan pushed Amanda over the edge and made her cum with the loudest scream yet.

It took a few minutes for Amanda to calm down and Megan just held her, licking her lips to get the final drops of juices. Once Amanda felt ready she exited and then immediately stopped in her tracks. Megan peered outside the stall and saw the last person she wanted to see standing the bathroom.

Jennifer, the principal of the school, was staring at the two of them with her mouth slightly open in shock. She was a bit taller than Megan and had long chestnut hair in a ponytail. Her dark blue eyes were just confused trying to figure out what had just happened. Megan nudged Amanda who immediately rushed out of the bathroom blushing.

“What the hell?” Jennifer finally broke the silence as soon as Amanda was outside, “I know your father provides generous donations and that affords you some special attention, but having sex is completely forbidden. Your own father even gave us permission to punish you if we ever caught you doing anything sexual.”

“Jennifer, let’s be calm about this,” Megan took a few deep breaths. Her father had few rules and no sex was at the top of it all. He didn’t want his baby girl getting pregnant was the reason, but she was sure he would flip out just as much if she was caught with another girl.

“What’s to be calm about!” Jennifer completely blew up, “Shit, this could mean the end of this school if he ever finds out. The only reason he donates is because your here. If he decides to home school you to keep you in line then nearly twenty teachers are out of a job. When will you ever stop thinking about yourself and pay attention to the consequences of your actions? Parents are already pissed that we give you such special treatment.”

“No one else knows about this. If you just keep silent and I keep my personal business more private then we don’t have a problem.”

“That’s not good enough and you know it. I’ve already heard about what happened in the cafeteria. Rumors are already starting to fly about how the ice princess of the school may not really be such an ice princess. She just plays for the other team and that’s why no guy has ever gone out with her.”

“That’s all they are is rumors. They have nothing concrete on it and so long as you keep your mouth shut they never will.”

“I’m sorry Megan but I can’t....” Jennifer suddenly dropped her head and went silent, she looked like she was sleeping standing up.

“Sorry about taking so long,” Amanda came back looking like she had just run a marathon, “I figured we would get caught eventually so I had a special spell prepared just in case.”

“What’s wrong with her?” Megan eyed the principal cautiously.

“I cast a limited slavery spell on her,” Amanda began checking Jennifer’s vital signs, “She’ll wake up in a few moments with extreme loyalty to me and no memory of the past half hour. I’ll use her to keep our secret under wraps for awhile.”

“How long does the spell last?” Megan tilted Jennifer’s head up and looked into the blank eyes.

“So long as I keep pumping magical energy into it, no reason it can’t last forever. However I don’t see a need beyond a day or two. Besides, it’s very draining on me.”

“Wha?” Jennifer’s eyes fluttered as she snapped out of her trance. Looking around she saw Amanda standing next to Megan and immediately knelt down in front of her, “Oh Mistress!”

“Very good Jennifer, but never refer to me as Mistress. I am and always will be Amanda to you. From now on you will never question the relationship between Megan and me. You will also keep your staff from speculating as much as possible without drawing attention to yourself. Do you understand?”

“Yes Amanda,” Jennifer looked up with adoring eyes, “Anything you want.”

“Very good, you may go now,” Amanda waved her hand like a queen dismissing a servant.

“That’s so cool,” Megan watched with amazement as Jennifer left the bathroom, “Why didn’t you just use that spell on me though. It seems a bit better suited.”

“Well, um...” Amanda blushed for only moment before going straight faced again, “Like I said, it takes a lot out of me. I had no idea how long I wanted to keep you under my power, plus you don’t question anything while under that spell. I wanted you to be fully aware of everything you were doing, otherwise it wouldn’t be punishment.”

“I guess that makes sense,” Megan picked up her backpack, “We should get to our next class. I’ll meet you after school. We can discuss what to do after that.”

“Alright,” Amanda readily agreed.

The final few classes were much of a bore to Megan. She was beginning to wonder the point of having her pay attention in class. Amanda had said it was punishment and maybe it was part of it, turning her into a geek as well. Probably just another attempt at making her mom think she was still working at it. When the final bell finally rang Megan was happy to be heading home.

“Your father is still out of town right?” Amanda asked as Megan drove her home.

“Yeah why?” Megan felt her stomach tighten. She had an idea of where this conversation was headed.

“Take me to your house,” Amanda commanded, the first real command since yesterday.

“What why?” Megan hesitated.

“Never mind that, just take me to your house. Or do I have to use the doll to make you?” Megan could see Amanda pulling it out from the side of her eye.

“Alright, you win,” Megan said as she took the next turn instead of heading straight to Amanda’s house.

The ride was unusually silent. Amanda watched in wonder as Megan pulled into the rather large mansion on the edge of town. A few groundskeepers were busy keeping the yard maintained. Megan pulled up to the front door and signaled for one of the servants to park it in the garage as she and Amanda got out. Without much word, Megan led Amanda straight to her bedroom.

“Nice,” Amanda said flopping down onto Megan’s bed, “Much nicer than my place. I think we could afford better, but my mom says we shouldn’t show off our wealth.”

“So what did you want to come here for?” Megan took a seat next to Amanda.

“Well, I wanted to be out of range of my mom for one. I knew you lived outside of town and my mom can’t see this far naturally. There’s a second reason as well,” Amanda quickly pulled out Megan’s doll and set it on her lap, “One thing neither me nor my mother told you about these dolls is that there is a requirement in making them. Otherwise other magic users would just make dolls of all their enemies since it’s such an effective way of controlling them. Yesterday when I wanted you to kiss me you asked if I loved you. I’m ready to answer that question and it’s yes, I do love you.”

“But I’m not...” Megan was silenced by Amanda putting her finger to her lips.

“I know your not lesbian. It’s why I stayed out of your way like everyone else, because I knew I would never have a chance with you. Then you hurt me, I just couldn’t believe that the one I loved hurt me. I wanted to hurt you back so I created the doll. I still loved you though, that’s why I chickened out of the kiss. I just couldn’t take away your dream, your very silly dream.”

“Amanda...” Megan was silenced once again.

“I’ve decided to give up on you,” Amanda took a deep and refreshing breath, “But I’m not walking away from this week without at least fulfilling some of my fantasies. I promise not to ever kiss you or to make you say that you love me. Everything else is fair game though, understand?”

“Yes,” Megan said after a few brief moments of silence.

“Then I’ve decided to stay here tonight,” Amanda fell backwards taking Megan with her, “My mom isn’t going to be happy about what I’ve told you, but I’ll deal with her. For now, you are my cute sexy slave and I want you to make my body feel good. Then maybe later on tonight I’ll give you the same pleasures.”

“Whatever you say my Mistress,” Megan gave a smile as she began undressing Amanda, “I’ll try to make this week as good for you as possible.”

Continued....