The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Angela’s Harem Outfit

This whole story started when Angela booked my holiday to Tunisia. We were in the first stages of our relationship, but by the time we got together, she was already booked to go to Cyprus, so we were to holiday seperately. Little did I know what this would bring about...

I teased her that I would bring her back something special from my holiday, but I never imagined this! I did think she would look good in a harem girls outfit—after all she was blonde, good looking, intelligent and buxom. She certainly deserved something sexy to go along with everything else.

Wandering one day in the souk, I found a market stall selling clothing and saw just what I was looking for: a beautiful red outfit that just seemed to fit the bill, but on closer reflection the bra was far too small—no more than a 34B, whereas Angela would need a 38 or 40D to cover her ample cleavage (even though she is only a size 12). Anyway, nothing ventured, nothing gained—I asked if they had larger bras to match this outfit.

“Yes sir, that is no problem,” the man said. “We have a large range of sizes here in our shop. Where is the young lady you are purchasing this for? Is it for your sister, your girlfriend or just someone you know?”

I explained that it was for my new girlfriend who was on holiday elsewhere. “In that case sir, we will give you a little extra to go with the rest of the outfit, which is sure to improve your relationship.”

After all the necessary haggling that goes with a purchase in this corner of the world, we agreed to a price, and her outfit was wrapped up carefully for me. As I was getting ready to walk away, the man stopped me and said “Sir, take these two bangles with you, and ask your lady to wear them along with the rest of the outfit. You will be very impressed with the ‘effect’ when she wears them. A word of warning,though: do not let her wear the bangles for more than 12 hours at a time or the ‘effect’ will become more normal to her.”

I just assumed something got lost in the translation, but boy was I wrong!

When I got home, she was beautifully brown from her holiday in the sun and teasingly asked if I had brought her a present from my holiday. I offered her the package, hoping she wouldn’t think I was being too forward with what I had brought her; after all I was going to get at least as much thrill out of this as she would. Much to my relief, she was delighted with her gift and wanted to put it on straightaway and show me what she could “do” with her voloptuous figure. As she loved clubbing, somehow I thought she might put on quite a show.

A few minutes later she returned wearing everything, including the veil covering a wicked grin on her face, and the bra just about covering her bosom, struggling valiantly to do so. She openly admitted that she felt very sexy in the costume, but admitted belly dancing for her “master” may be beyond her talents. But, she was prepared to do her best. I then offered her the two bangles and told her to put them on, as the man in the souk had said that they should be worn by a harem girl and that they might just make her feel the part. She giggled and said that, unless they taught her to belly dance, they would look pretty on her, but she would be no nearer knowing where to start.

She placed them on her wrists, laughed and said “No difference whatsoever.” Then she stopped dead, her eyes seemed to glaze over for a few seconds, before a transformation took place. She suddenly looked like she had bellydanced her whole life, and said in a deep sweet voice “I will now dance for my master.”

She needed no music—her movements were elegant, her body swaying near to me, her cleavage jigging inches from my face, and to no surprise, I was getting very very horny. This sweet little lady had turned into a sex kitten, her only desire seemingly to arouse her master.

Boy it was working—I realised it must be the “effect” of the bangles at work, and I was thinking grateful thoughts about my Tunisian salesman. “What more can I offer my master,” was flowing from her lips. I knew what she had in mind, and it wasn’t a cup of mint tea! If I had any doubt (and I didn’t), it was soon wiped away when she sidled over to me and seductively tried to take all my clothes off.

Now I knew this was the bangles at work, and I thought to myself “Do I take advantage of this, or do I make the most of this situation?” To be honest, I was so hard I would have had to relieve myself anyway, so I thought “I’ve got 11 hours or more before the effect becomes more normal,” so I let her run wild with my body.

Wow, this slave girl knew everything, and for her master, nothing was too much trouble. I came so many times that night, I was shattered, and her squeals of delight at pleasuring her master were a treasure to hear. After two hours I realised that for all the passionate sounds emanating from her, she hadn’t actually had an orgasm. I asked why, and she replied that she had to have her master’s permission for this to happen. I gave her my approval and an absolute torrent of warm cum flowed over my body.

After several more hours of this, I told my dear slave girl Angela to stop, and she did. She asked “Is master satisfied with me?”

“Yes,” I said with a tired gasp. “I need to sleep to recover my strength, and we both have to go to work in the morning, so sleep my dear.” Naturally, she obeyed.

When I woke in the morning I stared tiredly at the clock, 8:05 am. Fine, we were a bit late, but we still had enough time to get to work. Then it struck me: she had dressed up at 7:30 last night, more than twelve hours ago! I grabbed her wrists and removed the bangles with haste, but she slept on. What time had she put the bangles on? I nervously roused her, hoping twelve hours were not up but knowing in my heart that they were, and wondered what the effect would be.

“Good morning master, how can your slave serve you today?” was the reply from her sweet lips. “Would you like me to pleasure you this morning?”

How was I going to explain this one away at the travel agents? “Sorry, Angela won’t be in today—she thinks she’s my harem sex slave.” Just as I was trying to think up an answer to this problem, I felt her tongue gently licking my penis, and I could feel myself becoming hard very quickly. A tear ran down my cheek—now I would never know for certain how much she really loved me and how much was the programming her mind had received from the jewelry.

“Have I not pleased you master?” she said, and I said “Yes, you are doing wonderfully.”

“That is what I desire, master,” was the instant reply.

She stopped and her eyes glazed over for a few seconds and I assumed some form of programming was taking place. She was clearly receiving the answer to a problem. “I must relax my master,” she said. She told me to roll over onto my back and close my eyes, and she would give me a relaxing massage. I thought “That’s an idea—I may be able to come up with an answer to this problem whilst she is doing this” and closed my eyes, her soothing hands working wonders on my body.

Suddenly I felt her hands on my wrists, and then something clamped onto my wrists and gripped tight. It was the bangles! My mind blanked, and I fell unconcious.

When I came round, Angela stood in front of me smiling, and asked “Is my master happy with me? What is my master’s status?”

“Temporary programming downloading, will be permanent in 10hrs 47 mins I replied blankly, if bangles are not removed” were the words that came from my mouth.

She smiled and said “Excellent. I was informed by my programming that if I did this, you would accept the status of being my master without any further disagreement. Just to make sure, I was told to lock the bangles, in place in case of any resistance.”

I mindlessly said “There will be no resistance, slave girl Angela. I now own you and will treat you as I feel. Prepare yourself for pleasuring your master.”

She smiled and removed her flimsy outfit. “My master’s wishes will be obeyed,” she said, and kneeled at my feet. Instantly, I felt her tongue wrapped around my penis and giving it all she could. I soon came, and she licked it up happily, then looked up at me with a sticky smile beaming across her face.

I did have the thought that I had to ring both our workplaces and say we had tummy trouble and wouldn’t be in today—boy was that an understatement! Thankfully, they believed me, so we had at least a day to work things out.

I said to Angela “If I ask you questions, will your programming give me the answers?”

“Yes,” she said, and switched to the glazed eyed mode, which I gather meant she was receiving information from whatever now had control of her, and soon me.

I said “What would have happened if I had removed the bangles?”

“Downloading would have completed immediately.” Angela put them on for the second time, with no time delay whatsoever.

“Will either of us be able to work again under public gaze?”

She said “Yes, the programming will only work in the privacy of you and your harem, unless you desire otherwise But this will only work after permanent download, master.”

“How many times will the programming within the bangles work?”

“Six times, master, so you may select four more harem girls if you wish.”

I said “How will I cope with satisfying five slave girls? I’m not as young as you, you know.”

“Master will receive the same sexual programming as I have; this will improve your sexual capacity, sensitivity and size, much as my pussy is now very sensitive, and becomes damp whenever you come near, unless we are in ‘public’ mode. My breasts and nipples have not increased greatly in size, but this is only because they are already considered satisfactory; however their sensitivity has been increased greatly. My body has been modified to please my master.”

Alright, free question to slave Angela, her eyes cleared and she said “Yes, master?”

“Do you wish me to take further harem slaves?”

“Yes, master. Angela would like the companionship of other slaves, for when her master is busy.”

“Is there any particular female you would wish to program?”

“Yes, master. My friend Lizzie would bring me great pleasure to reprogram. I know her figure doesn’t meet with your approval—she is currently very slim, but after her sexual stimulation program, she will develop a much more curvacious figure so that she meets your desire. She will also be a great companion for me, as well as helping me to serve you.

“I am receiving data from your download that there is a woman, Kirsty, who would fit the bill, and that you like her company. I suggest we leave the other 2 positions available for now until suitable candidates come forward. We will begin this programming shortly, after yours has been completed, and we are both recovered to full strength.

“Relax now master, you have 8hrs 7mins to complete your download and then we can consider our next move.” I did as I was requested and felt the power surging through me, turning me into her desired harem master. I fell asleep, and the next thing I knew I woke up and said “Download complete. Slave, you may release the bangles.”

Angela obeyed, naturally, and then smiled and kissed my face. “I’m glad you are so happy with me, master. What is your wish?”

I said “We have to prepare for our new slaves to join us. We will have to find somewhere larger to live to fulfil our requirements.” The programming told me that the necessary funds would be provided by our controllers in Tunisia—all we had to do was begin the process of procreation and reprogramming the remainder of my quota of slaves, as well as to make contact with the other masters and slaves that had already been created by the same means.

We were informed that our controllers were not from this planet, but had assimilated into Tunisian life without any problems. They were limited in numbers, and it was easier to adapt people in this way—by using tourists buying souvenir jewelry, rather than by forceful means. I was also told that Angela would always be the mistress of the harem, and could control the other slaves, but would be unable to override any command I may give them.

Within a few days, a larger house was found and purchased for my “family”, and immediately after we moved in, I allowed my slave her big wish and gave her the opportunity to take control over Lizzie as she desired. It wasn’t terribly difficult to get her to visit. She was keen to see her good friend, and Angie didn’t need 2 opportunities to slip the bangles over her wrist and lock her into the progamming download.

This transformation was far more dramatic than Angie’s because, as I had been told, when the sexual stimulation program kicked in, her physical transformation was spectacular to see. Her 32A breasts steadily grew until they were a more curvy 38D, and her hips and waist also grew, presumably so child bearing would be easier, and also to make her more attractive to her master’s eyes. Angela was delighted with this—her close friend now had a voluptious feminine form. I think secretly she was delighted; not only were they now close in mind, but in body shape as well. Long before the end of her programming, Lizzie was recognising her new master, and to a lesser extent mistress, and said that she would do anything that her master and mistress desired.

The only challenge with Kirsty was getting her to visit our house. Once she saw how happy the other two were, what would happen, and that I wanted her to join us, she had no hesitation and held out her wrists. I saw I didn’t really need to lock them on, but I did anyway. She said she wanted the same treatment as the others. Kirsty was a wise choice as my third slave: she was slightly older than the other two, and was able to give them wise motherly advice as necessary, which they found useful in pregnancy. Kirsty’s figure did not need much improvement—she already had a fine figure, and like Angela only minor breast adjustment and sexual stimulation intensity was necessary for her programming.

It seemed none of us needed to work—all necessary funds were provided for us, which was probably just as well. I soon discovered that their main calling was to provide the progeny for our controllers. I had no problem impregnating them all, my programming providing me with a large, thick penis that would satisfy them and a bounteous supply of sperm to keep them in a state of pregnancy. Their pregnancies only lasted a short period, a month or so, then their bodies released their children into the hands of the controllers. We were obviously programmed not to be concerned about what happened to them after this, our only roles being for me to impregnate them, and for them to carry the new being for only a short period. We were later informed that this was so that they could be “prepared” by our controllers, to fill their future duties whilst having the human form that would give them easy access to anywhere on planet Earth.

I permitted all my harem to cum at regular intervals, their bodies so sensitive and stimulated, that torrents of warm cum could envelop my body regularly, as well as giving their bodies the highs they deserved. As their bodies only seemed to expand slightly, regular sex was still possible between impregnations and was enjoyed greatly by all of us. They were still all able to belly dance, and in fact, the slight bump only made their attempts all the more beautiful.

Soon after this, two more joined us: Anne, a friend of Kirsty’s, and Mary, a chum of Angie and Lizzie.

After Mary, the last to be programmed, was completely downloaded, the bangles snapped off with no warning and disappeared into a bubbling pile of molten metal. Our harem was complete. Both of these ladies were slimmish with smallish bosoms before the programming, but like Lizzie when the download was complete, they had the wonderful fuller figure I desired. After this I went through the process of stimulation, impregnation, pregnancy and sexual contact with all 5 of them. What a terrible life!!

Our controllers were pleased with our group. We all accepted our programming with gratitude and additional downloads of stimulation were our rewards for our high production rate of controllable human children, which they were able to develop as they desired.

After two years we were informed that our human bodies could be upgraded if all were agreeable—this we were offered as a “free” decision, because we would then no longer be human in any way or form. We would be given the robotic bodies to match our robotised minds, and we would stay together on our controllers’ planet, still within our own little harem, where we would still “love” each other. The benefit would be that, since the ladies’ bodies were wearing out with all the pregnancies they had gone through (after all, humans are not meant to give birth to 24 children in 2 years), their new bodies would last forever with even more sensitivity and sensuality than before, plus their sex drives would be greatly stimulated.

My body was also struggling. I was informed that, with all the impregnation I had completed, a body upgrade would enable them to turn me into the complete loving machine the ladies deserved. However, because metal bodies and human bodies would not be compatible, we would have to choose between changing or being released back into human life with no memory of these two years. We could not stay together in different modes—the non-upgraded humans would not be able to survive on their planet, and because our human bodies were worn out, and we would be unable to have any children. If we transferred to robot bodies, we would no longer be required to produce, but would live together forever. However, the last remnants of humanity would have to be removed—we would simply be 6 loving robots together. We would be given total freedom of thought for a week to decide what to do, but that we had so pleased them that we would all be given the best bodies possible for our “breed”.

It was something of a shock to all of us when our minds cleared and, for a few minutes, the six of us just stood and looked at each other smiling freely. After two years, total free thought was something of a shock to us. The week together as “free” humans was a fascinating time—we discovered even more about each other than we had known so far. We no longer had any limitations on how our time was spent, or what we were allowed to think about. We discussed the proposition we had received, and how we were all going to react to it.

At the end of the week, the decision was 50-50. Kirsty, Anne and Mary decided to go back to the “normal” world, and build a new life for themselves. Angie and myself were so in love that the thought of being together forever appealed, whatever the circumstances. Lizzie couldn’t face the thought of being without us, so she decided to take the big step as well. We said goodbye to the other 3 with tears in our eyes—we had been together a long time and knew we would never see each other again. Then we turned to start our new lives, wherever it would be.

We were given something to help us sleep through the journey, and when we finally woke up we were many millions of miles from where our life had been.

“We have ensured that the three of you will be programmed together, so that you can at least see each other change and know what is happening to yourself at the same time. Everything will be done at exactly the same time, and you will be together forever. We understand that Stephen and Angela are to be linked as permanent lovers, and Lizzie is to be given the free person program so that if she finds a partner in future, or chooses one of our people, she will be not tied romantically to you in any way. That is the only difference in your downloaded programming whatsoever. It will be possible for her to choose anyone free on this planet because your new bodies will be compatible with anyone else. There are free people from this planet, and also free upgraded beings from other planets who have chosen not to stay with their “harem” partners for any reason. Unless there are any questions, we will now go to the reprogramming and physical transformation area where we will begin. Are there any questions?” We shook our heads and followed the two beings to the transformation room.

When we reached the room, we were instructed to remove all our clothes, and we would not need them again. When we were all naked, we walked into the chambers provided for the three of us. We looked at each other for one last time as humans, and then let the beings prepare us.”

We each had many wires attached to all parts of our bodies. I had a tube with electrodes placed over my penis, a hose inserted into my navel, and a strap like device placed over my tongue, presumably to stop me swallowing it when the first charge struck home. Angie and Lizzie had a hose placed up their pussies and a chest cover with many electrodes placed over their breasts, as well as the device over their tongues. We were then all given an injection of a substance that would change all our human organs to metal when the power source was passed through us. Then our bodies were covered by a large metal unit, and we covered by electrodes from our necks down. This would produce our new bodies. Then a headpiece swung down and literally suctioned itself to our heads. I felt devices cutting through my head, followed by what I presumed were more electrodes attaching themselves to my brain.

“If you are ready. . . . . . . .”

I dont remember much of what happened after that—my new programming has informed me that the body unit literally fused itself to the human body when the power surge was sent through each of us. The electrodes attached to the outside of our bodies and the power surge from within our new organs had literally melted our flesh instantaneously, and our bodies became pure metal. The programming from the electrodes attached to our brains had overriden all our human thoughts, evaporating our brains immediately. They had recorded all necessary data for us to know who we each were.

We then had vast amounts of data fired into our new brains, which would give us a “human” IQ of about 400 (if that was still relevant). We would have no free thought as such, but we had each other. All this had apparently happened in less than 45 seconds. I assumed at first that we had no genitals, but soon discovered that they were retractible from within our bodies, and were better than any human could imagine, my penis now being 18 inches of pure metallic strength. Naturally, the ladies’ bodies were designed to take this. The two girls’ metal breasts were works of art, but then again, as they had been sculpted and improved from their own bodies, this was no surprise, their nipples being something to behold. They discovered that their pussies would dampen merely at thought, but foreplay could still be enjoyed, if so desired. This artificial moistening was to ensure a tight link between us at all times, and would keep us sexually linked for up to 72 hours. We did try this occasionly but twelve to eighteen hours was usually fine by us! We were then informed that the hoses had filled us with enough power source to keep us active for 5 years, but that they would recall us to be recharged every 3 years anyway, just to make sure.

We were then offered a choice of where to live, from the many dwelling areas on the planet. We would live in 1 large dwelling unit together, with divided living quarters from Lizzie, but linked, so free passage for us would be possible to live together as much as we desired. We selected a lively area where many “young” robots were—we were told we would have a great time there. We were required to work for them in areas we specialised in. Angela and Lizzie, having worked in the travel industry, were programmed to aid in planning trips through the galaxy for further occupations. I worked in the administrative section, arranging communications between the home planet and the many planets now occupied and controlled from here.

Angela and I still live happily together—after 86 years together, we are still horny little devils. We are, after all, still young in robot lifetimes, and she still tries a very robotic belly dance every so often (apparently this was never erased from her memory banks). Lizzie linked into a permanent love program with another ex-human male 47 years ago, for whom none of his harem came with him, though Lizzie doesn’t know why. Apparently, he keeps her more than satisfied! Our bodies have been upgraded over the years, and we have been told that we should easily last at least another 900 years or more before our functioning will begin to wear down, when we will be given the choice of uploading to a new body, or that we will be able to gently switch off our circuits and retire in honour, but that’s a long way ahead!

We were informed that our progeny took control of Earth 61 years ago, and peaceful but controlled existence remains for most humans there. Apart from any “fathers” and “mothers” that remained there, who all held high positions at the “human” level of power until they died of old age, their memories of this period being returned to them after our progeny had taken control of the planet.

They were worshipped as very special people; after all, without them, this would never have been possible. Kirsty joined us 57 years ago, with her new human partner and we see them occasionly—they look great in their new bodies. They were informed by her “children” that we were very happy in our new state and decided to join us before it was too late. Mary and Anne never moved from Earth, they both died happily in old age 25-30 years ago. One had been the human leader of Northern England, and the other had been deputy human leader of Denmark, both greatly respected in their lives and after their deaths.

This is the end of the story that started with a holiday to Tunisia some 88 years ago. I wonder if the Tennessee Titans have won Super Bowl yet...!