The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ann the Swim Coach

Part 3

Barbi woke Saturday morning and looked at the clock. It read 8:40 AM. Barbi sighed. It was too early for her to want to be up, but too late to risk falling back to sleep. She had a meet to prepare for. So slowly she got up. Looking across the room, she saw that her sister and her sister’s friend had apparently fallen asleep still in the act. Lonny and her friend were snoring away one on top of the other with their mouths inches away from the other’s sex. Barbi sighed again. She could not help but notice the large degree of pubic hair on each girl. Barbi reached down to her own sex and realized that would never be the case with her, at least as long as Peg so wished.

Barbi grabbed a robe and left the room as quietly as possible so not to disturb Lonny and Beth. As Barbi walked toward the upstairs bathroom, she walked in front of her parents’ door. They had apparently also gotten up early. At first Barbi could not make out what she was hearing. But placing her ear against the door, she clearly made out her mother say, “Oh yes, enter me. Screw the damm condom. I want to feel you, the real you, inside me.”

Barbi’s mind shuttered with disgust at the thought of her parents doing it, but that was followed by a picture of what she thought her father might look naked followed by a bit of jealousy toward her mother. Barb’s mom did nothing but nag and yell at Barb’s father, particularly of late. Barbi could understand why her father had been working all those late hours recently. For the past year or so, her mother tried less and less to hide her negative feelings for her husband, especially when on the phone with one of her girlfriends. Now here she was being the one who gets to please Barb’s father. Such a hypocrite.

Barbi decided to use the downstairs bathroom, so as not to be subject to the even faintest sounds of her parents’ lovemaking. Before getting to the downstairs bathroom, Barbi passed the laundry room and she decided to see if her mother had washed her swimsuit from yesterday’s practice like she had asked her to. The strong smell of chlorine upon opening the laundry room door told Barbi immediate that her mother forgotten. What Barbi did not know was that her mother had been in the laundry room preparing to wash the suit when Mr. Ep had come in and suggested the hit the sack early. Mrs. Ep could not resist such a suggestion. So Barbi found her suit still unwashed Saturday morning and had to throw it in the washer before hitting the bathroom.

After grabbing a quick breakfast, Barbi headed back up stairs to shower and to get dressed. Upon reaching the top of the steps, Barbi listened. But instead of hearing any sound of love making, she heard the faint, but distinctive sound of her pubic hair trimmer being used coming from the bathroom. Barbi opened the bathroom door to find her mother naked using Barbi’s trimmer to trim away excess pubic hair.

“What the hell are you doing? That is my trimmer.” Yelled Barbi.

“Oh, I am sorry dear. I did not know you were up yet. And your sister said you had shaved down there, so I thought you would not mind me using your trimmer. I am sorry if you mind.” Answered Mrs. Ep.

Barbi mind was reeling. She could not believe Lonny had shared that piece of person information with her mother and who knows whom else. Then there was the whole wrongness of seeing her mother naked shaving her pubic hair on the bathroom counter. Barbi just needed to get out of the room. She made some mumbling statement that she did not care and left.

She walked down to her room. As she passed her parents’ room, she was sure she heard her father’s humming over the sound of the TV. When Barbi reached for the doorknob to her room, she found it locked. But Barbi had long since hid a key behind a hall picture and soon entered the room. Upon entering, Barbi was immediately hit by the smell of air freshener with the faint sent of marijuana.

“Don’t you freakin knock,” Lonny asked. Barbi’s head looked over to see Beth on her hands and knees with Lonny behind her with one hand trusting a dildo in and out of Beth and the other hand reaching around to Beth’s right breast.

Barbi quickly closed the door, but stayed in the room. “No, I will not knock. This is my freakin room too you know.”

“Will you two shut up. I am losing the mood. Hay, Lonny, why don’t you ask you sicko sister if she would like to join us. I have a free mouth and a free breast.” Beth said way too louder than she should have.

“Hell, no.” Barbi shot back.

“You did not seem to be so discerning last night,” laughed Beth.

Lonny was tired of the conversation and wanted Beth’s attention back to enjoying what she was doing and getting around to cumming already. So Lonny reached down and found a discarded vibrator and threw it toward Barbi. “Here, take this and get yourself off and leave us alone.”

Barbi was about to tell her to go shove herself when she found herself removing her robe and heading toward her bed with the sensation of a fire erupted between her legs. So instead of ignoring her sister and getting ready for her swim meet like she knew she should, Babri lay naked on her bed and after figuring out how to turn on the vibrator, brought it between her legs where it was greatly longed for. Barbi had never used a vibrator before. She had a healthy sex life where her boyfriend and when, on occasion, she decided to supplement that, her fingers had been just fine. But as she marveled at how great the vibrating rod of rubber felt between her legs, she knew that this would not be the last time she used a vibrator.

Barbi quickly stopped paying attention to her sister and Beth and focused on the incredible feeling between her legs. What Barbi did not notice was Lonny’s arm getting tired at thrusting and of Lonny further tiring of Beth not reaching orgasm, and thus stopping and passing out. Beth was obviously not done and looked over at Barbi and knew there lay a possible solution. So has the warmness started to build toward climax for Barbi, she became aware of at first a strong musty sent, followed by hair against her face, and then warm, wet flesh against her lips.

Barbi had been building toward orgasm. She knew she did not have much time to fool around before she had to leave for the meet. She did not want to start over and knew that she could not shower before she reached orgasm by the vibrator. So reluctantly, she extended her tongue and started licking, trying very hard to not focus on that, but the great sensation coming from between her legs.

“Hmm, not as good as your sister, but good enough. Oh yeah, good enough.” Beth moaned again way too loud for parents being just down the hall. Barbi half expected her parents to barge in at any moment, but even the thought of that could not bring herself to stop what she was doing. Soon Beth stopped relying on Barbi’s tongue, but instead started grinding herself against Barbi’s entire mouth pressing her clit up against Barbi’s nose. Barbi had to struggle to get air. Even with all the distractions, the assault of the vibrator was enough to finally bring Barbi off. As she started to convulse from orgasm, the extra vibration and moans was enough to bring Beth to her own orgasm. Instead of a muffled moan, Beth let loose a clear moan that anyone upstairs would have surely heard.

Beth, upon climax, collapsed on Barbi’s bed and joined Lonny in passed out land. Barbi pulled herself out from under Beth and cleaned her face up as quickly as possible. She grabbed some clothes and her robe, expecting her parents to enter at any moment. Leaving the room, Barbi no longer heard the TV coming from her parents’ room or sound of trimming from the bathroom. With a sigh of relief, Barbi realized that her parents must have already headed downstairs. Barbi still feared that Beth had been loud enough that she might have even been heard downstairs, but for at least the time being Barbi did not have to face the issue.

Barbi showered and shaved without even thinking and quickly changed. Upon getting downstairs, she found out that her father had already left for the golf course and Barb’s mom had put Barbi’s swim suit into the drier on the delicate cycle to ensure no shrinking or misforming. Barbi decided to make a big deal of her mother not washing the suit as her mother had promised. She started complaining about how late she was and refused breakfast without saying that she had already eaten.

“Stop being so sassy. I am sorry I forgot, but you could wash your own suit, you know.” Barbi’s mom quipped.

“I Diiid wash my own suit, thank you very much,” Barbi shot back.

“OK, that is enough of this. Go in your bag and get your meet suit out and put it on here, so you do not have to waste time in the locker room. And you can have my car to get to school.”

Barbi slanked into the laundry room and took the suit out of her bag. Instead of changing in the some what privacy of the room, Barbi turned to see her mother standing in the doorway. This only caused Barbi’s anger to further fume. But instead of firing back, Barbi swallowed her anger and slowly began to change. She managed to get her top on without much trouble, but realized there was no such non-revealing way to put her bottoms on. So she decided to do it quickly. Barbi’s mom had other plans.

Barbi quickly slipped her pants and panties off and reached for her bottoms to quickly pull them up. But before she could finish the task, her mother explained, “so it is true. You have shaved down there. Don’t pull those up yet and turn around. I want to see what my baby has done to herself. Did Ken talk you into this?”

Barbi was still somewhat swollen from her earlier experience with the vibrator, so she was almost in full flower for her mother’s view. Barbi quickly answered no and fearing that her mother would ask who did, she quickly added that she had just done it. Her mother responded still staring at the bare state of her daughter’s sex. “You know it really does not look that bad. Your father’s been asking me to do that all week, but I have been reluctant. I think I will do back upstairs and do it and surprise your father with it when he gets home from golf. Now hurry up and finish dressing before you are late.”

Luckily Barb’s mom left the room at that point and did not notice Barbi’s jaw dropping and daggers forming in her eyes. Not only was her mother no going to come and watch Barbi swim, but she was going to use the time to pleasure Barbi’s father. Her mom was such a bitch

Barbi stormed out of the laundry room after finishing dressing. She told her mom that she did not need her car as she was getting picked up. What Mrs. Ep did not know was that Barbi, after leaving the kitchen, pulled out her cell phone and called a friend for a ride. Once picked up and in the car on the way to the school, Barbi called her father on the golf course. Mr. Ep hated to be called on the course, especially from the family. But he seemed far less annoyed than normal when it was his youngest daughter asking him to come watch her swim and then bring her home afterwards. As Barbi hung up the cell phone, a wicked smile crossed her face.