The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Are You Chicken?

Chapter 3

As taken as I was by my new power, I had been in a coma for two years, after all, and so I spent some time catching up on my family and the world. Once I convinced my doctors and my family of my health, I began to take on what approached a normal life. I had been weeks from graduating, so I completed the formality of my diploma. I started dating Nancy regularly, and I didn’t have to make many suggestions to her for our relationship and sex to be great.

Meanwhile I got a job working in an uncle’s office. I didn’t want to get carried away with the suggestions in case they came back to bite me in the ass. I stayed in passive mode, reading people’s moods, and only occasionally giving someone a little mental push, never trying to make them do something out of character.

That was all about to change, though.

One day as I was back in my old neighborhood visiting some friends, I happened to stop at the corner store to buy some refreshments. I walked out the door to return to my car, and there he was: Shawn, sitting in the driver’s seat of the black BMW roadster that had a couple of years ago belonged to his dad, talking on his cell phone. I stared at him, remembering his face from a million bad dreams, my mind burning with primal fear and intense anger. He got out of the car, still on the phone, and walked right past me to go in the door of the store.

I felt myself tune in to his mind. I felt myself ready to tell him to go drive his damn BMW off a tall cliff.

No. I stopped myself. That would be too good for him. I took a deep breath, walked to my car and sat in the driver’s seat, watching as he paid for his cigarettes and returned to the convertible, apparently never noticing me. I pulled out behind him and followed him from a distance while I thought.

Yes. I would break him, destroy his life, and make him in to nothing.

He arrived at his condo and I watched from across the street as he entered. He was so self interested that he never even noticed me. I “listened” to him as he entered the condo and got ready to go out. I thought of all the pain he had caused me, all the pain he had caused my classmates, all those he must have injured as he grew in to his privileged life.

I followed him all night as he partied and socialized. I entered his mind as he slept, learned his memories and his dreams. All this made me hate him even more—his soul was truly dark, sadistic, selfish. I sat near his condo all night as I formulated a plan for him. The next day I called in sick and went home to sleep. When I awoke, I started the first stage of my plan—training.

I knew that to completely conquer him, I needed to be able to utilize my abilities to their fullest, and know their very limits. My experimentation had told me that it was easier to control people when they were sleeping or intoxicated. I got ready, and then headed to a downtown night spot.

The first test was the door. There were lots of people wanting to get in—most of those being allowed in were either beautiful women or guys with money. I had neither, but when my turn came, I simply suggested that the bouncer let me in. He allowed me without a second thought. I walked in and looked around. I spotted a good vantage point—a table in the loft area that was reserved for VIPs. A mental nudge to the bouncer guarding the stairs allowed me access, and three more cleared a table. I felt like a Jedi, waving my hand and having people get out of my way. I ordered a drink and sat there in passive mode for a while.

I particularly studied the minds of the people I had made suggestions to. It was interesting to observe how their minds explained the stray thought. I found that while the bouncers easily believed that I was a VIP, the three people I had bumped—three young male executives—were now stuck without a table and thinking a lot about just why they had gotten up. I realized that there was more to this than just ‘waving my hand’—I needed to consider how people would react.

I decided to distract the three of them and try out a test. I suggested that they go dance and watched as they made their way to the floor. Several minutes later, my suggestion had worn off, but they were involved enough to stay on the dance floor.

I switched my attention to an inebriated young woman at a nearby table. I told her to excuse herself and come sit with me. She tentatively came to sit with me, not exactly sure why she was there.

“He seems interesting, why don’t you talk with him a while,” I suggested.

Immediately she brightened and struck up a conversation. Her name was Tanya and she was a recent college graduate working as an executive assistant.

“Relax, enjoy yourself,” I suggested.

We ordered another round—my second, her third. I started to turn up the heat with my suggestions—“You’re feeling sexy”, “You’re in the mood to try something a little wild”, and the like—subtle ideas, not directed at me, just helping her get turned on. As her mind wandered, she was checking out a lot of the people who walked by. She judged the looks of the girls against herself. She seemed proud of her sexy outfit—a halter top with a red and white abstract print and black hip-hugger slacks, her bare midriff accentuated by her navel piercing, with its fake diamond dangling from a short chain. She wore matte black mules, which she dangled idly from her toe as she sat with her knees under her on the overstuffed chair. She had another endearing habit—nibbling on a strand of her permed brown-sugar hair that fell close to her mouth.

We continued to make conversation. I noticed that Tanya was looking as girl walked by with the top of her thong visible out of the top of the back of her pants. Tanya didn’t like the idea of showing her underwear, preferring to keep it to herself until the time was right. That night she had decided to wear an expensive pair of silky red underwear in a bikini cut. It was one of her secret pleasures, buying expensive underwear and thinking about all the guys wishing they could see it. She always wore matching bras and panties—tonight was no exception, and the red bra she wore was very comfortable. I helped her to continue the train of thought.

“Doesn’t the silk feel nice on your skin?” “Feel the way it slides against you when you move.”

I noticed her move in her seat very slightly. “Isn’t that the sexiest feeling, the silk on your skin?”

She became slightly distracted as we talked, and I did my best to avoid letting on that I had noticed.

“When you pick up your drink, feel the way the fabric pulls against your nipple.”

She reached her hand over, picking up the drink and slowly taking a sip.

“This feels so good, just relax and do what feels good, nobody will notice,” I suggested, and smiled slightly as she started to noticeably move in the overstuffed chair.

I kept her fixated on the feeling of the silk for a while, and she started to get very turned on. She noticed that she was starting to get wet and as she moved, the moisture began to spread to her outer labia. She felt a damp spot form on her panties.

“Man I am turned on,” she thought, “I’m going to need some kind of attention before I sleep.” I noticed her look me up and down. “I’m not sure about this guy, though. He’s nice, and cute, but not boyfriend material, and I’m not in the mood for a one night stand. I guess I’m going to be on my own tonight.”

“Well, I think it’s getting to be my bedtime,” she said out loud. She stood and stretched—an enticing sight, as her top pulled up revealing more of her stomach and sides.

“You’re too tipsy to drive home,” I suggested.

She blinked slowly, trying to clear her head. “I guess that third drink did it,” she chucked.

“Want to split a cab?” I asked her—out loud. She considered for a moment, then agreed.

We began to walk to the door. “As you walk, you will grow even more turned on,” I suggested. I smiled as I noticed her stride changing. It was getting late so there were several cabs ready—we hopped in one and she gave him where-to.

We chatted but she was obviously distracted. I made some suggestions to prepare her for what was to come. In good time we were at her place—she paid her part and we said goodnight. She started to go up the walk.

“Actually, I think I’ll walk from here,” I told the cabbie, paying the other half. I hopped out and waited for the cab to leave before following Tanya. In a few minutes I found her apartment. She had conveniently forgotten to lock the door, so I slipped in and locked it behind me. I followed the sounds of her moving around and stepped in to the bedroom. She had her back to me, and as she turned, obviously looking where I stood, I concentrated on her mind. My heart raced—but my suggestion held, and she made no sign of noticing me standing there.

She was making her bed—with a set of silk sheets. She had never used them—she was saving them for an eventual romantic situation, but she figured tonight it was worth breaking them out. As she smoothed out the last of the wrinkles, she felt her heart beating fast—the bed looked so soft, inviting. She managed after a moment to look away, going in to the closet and digging out a small box. She carried it to the bed and laid out its contents on the night-stand. Then she moved to the dresser and began to disrobe. I watched her from behind as she pulled off the halter top and pushed the slacks off her legs. She turned in the mirror, admiring the way the bra and panties looked on her curvy body—and as you might imagine, I did likewise. She reached behind her, unclasping the bra and removing it, giving me a good look in the mirror at her firm C-cup breasts and hard pink pencil-eraser nipples on top of silver dollar aureole. She reached a hand up and gently tweaked one of her nipples, her gaze still locked on the mirror.

She moved her hands down, sliding her panties down over her round ass and letting them fall to her ankles. She had a small neatly trimmed ‘landing strip’ above her pubic area. On her lower back, a medium-sized red and black tattoo of a rose provided accent. She turned, admiring the curve of her figure—soft, gentle undulations of flesh and skin that looked good from any angle, just padded enough that no hint of rib or hip bone showed no matter what pose she took. With one last slow turn in front of the mirror, she moved to the bed and gently fell backwards on to the soft pillow-topped mattress.

The deep red sheets matched the color of her finger and toe nails, accentuated by her bright green eyes. Her long, wavy brown hair spilled back behind her over the sheets. She moved her arms and legs back and forth, eyes closed, enjoying the feel of the silky bedding. She picked up one of the pillows, hugging it to her, then rolling back and forth on the bed slowly, letting the silk caress every part of her. As she lay on top of the pillow, she suddenly scooted upwards, taking the pillow between her legs. She pulled the other pillow under her face and chest, laying the front of her body down and then spreading her knees apart, allowing her to feel the silky pillowcase close to her sensitive clit.

I moved to watch from behind, holding her discarded panties in one hand. I could see the bottom of her hairless pubic mound framed between the vee of her thighs and the red silk. She pressed downwards, then moved up and down along the pillow, treating her sensitive parts to an up-close feel of the softness of the fabric. She slowly slid back and forth, her breath coming in gasps, her eyes closed, her lips toying with the silk close to her face, as she lost herself in the pleasurable sensations surrounding her body.

I watched intently, maintaining my lock on her mind, moving from the rear angle to the side, as I undressed. Holding her panties in my hand, I began to stroke myself, enjoying the sights before me. As she worked her body back and forth, her little pink asshole winked at me, and the smell of her sex filled the room. I watched as one of her hands reached out, taking the small metallic vibrator that she had placed on the night-stand.

Normally she would have warmed the vibrator and applied some lubricant, but his time she simply turned it on and pushed it under her, applying the vibrating tip to her needy clit. The shock of the coldness made her shiver, but she didn’t stop—her clit grew firm and her body tingled from her head to the toe thanks to the stimulation on her love button. She moved the toy in a practiced motion, gradually covering it in her natural moisture before beginning to let it dip in between her labia, working the shiny metal shaft to full extension inside her within a few minutes. She pushed it to her magic spot, each push bringing an audible moan to her colored red lips. She quickly rolled on to her back, splaying her legs apart, massaging her clit with two fingers of her right hand while her left pushed the toy to its mark.

Suddenly, she came. She groaned loudly, having no consideration for the notice of her neighbors, as her hands locked in position and her vaginal muscles gripped the vibrator in spasms. She rocked back and forth slightly as the waves of pleasure overtook her. The strangest thing happened—I could feel her climaxing. Starting in my brain and sending electric waves through my body, I had the most complete orgasm I’d ever had. I gripped the panties firmly around my cock as I let loose what felt like a gallon of semen against the silky material. My orgasm lasted as long as hers, and as we both subsided, I felt like I had broken through.

Before, I had listened to my subjects, and sent them messages—but now, I was inside her mind. I felt all of her memories, her sensations, her emotions, right at the tip of my mind. I could feel her will, close a figurative hand around it—I had complete access to her.

I moved closer to the bed. She opened her eyes and looked up at me, smiling mischievously. I dropped the panties, covered with my load, onto the mattress. With a wink, she rolled over onto her hands and knees, holding the panties with one hand as she brought the underwear to her lips. I watched as she slowly licked my seed from the silky material, relishing the flavor in her mouth as she slurped it down, occasionally looking up at me to gauge my approval. As she finished, she looked up to find my nearly flaccid cock hanging close to her face. She took it into her mouth, hungrily sucking it clean and moaning as it grew to fill her mouth. Soon she was moving her mouth back and forth along the length of my cock as it approached full size, tickling her tonsils as she vigorously sucked me deep. I pulled back and her mouth plopped off the head.

She turned around, presenting her tantalizing rear to me, her thighs pressed together and her ass pushed back, causing her pussy to be presented to me. I stepped close to the bed, pushing my saliva-covered cock against her moist pussy lips, sinking deep inside her tight vagina in one firm stroke. I took her rounded hips in my hands, pushing and pulling her willing body as it slid back and forth on the silky sheet, her outer lips clinging to my shaft as I speared her deeply. She moaned loudly, enjoying the feeling of me taking charge.

After a few minutes I stopped, picking up the discarded vibrator and putting it in place of my cock. I took the container of lube and applied it generously to my cock and her asshole, pushing my index finger gently inside her back door as my other hand worked the vibrator back and forth. She pushed back against me, enjoying the naughty penetration. After a few minutes, I put my cock in place of my finger, a gentle push allowing the head to slip in to her tight ass. I continued to work the vibrator inside her as I very gently thrust my cock deeper and deeper into her. The tightness was amazing, and even though I only got about four inches of my cock inside her, fifteen minutes after my previous climax I was on the verge once again.

I pulled out of her ass, leaving it gaping slightly. I turned her over onto her back, and her hand was immediately busy with the vibrator. I stroked my cock one last time, the flow of my sperm-filled eruption flying to land on her stomach, her thighs, and covering her hand, her pussy, and the protruding end of the toy. I squeezed the last dribble out into her little patch of pubic hair and watched as she worked the cum-streaked vibrator in and out of her snatch.

“Come,” I told her out loud, and she did, screaming loudly as she coaxed her pleasure from within. She drifted off to sleep almost immediately after she turned off the vibrator, leaving it inside her. I examined her relaxed mind, trying to gauge the results of my commands, and smiling slightly as I felt myself rise for a third time.