The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Art of True Hypnosis: Emerging From the Shadow and Into the Light

by Dazzling Lady & J. Darksong

ch.2)

“So, let me see if I understand this,” Patricia said between bites of her lunch, “you can actually move things with your mind?”

With a slightly bemused smile on her face, her pink-haired dining companion nodded an affirmative. She took a sip from her glass and answered the question by casually gesturing with her left hand. The napkin-holder levitated several inches, then began to float across the table toward her. She nonchalantly pulled out a napkin and daintily wiped her mouth while the holder settled gently down on the table.

Patty gasped in amazement, wonder in her eyes.

“That is so cool!” she squealed.

Dazzle laughed, shaking her head.

“Well, someone is easily impressed. Honestly, mentalism is very limited compared to True Hypnotism, mostly just parlor tricks. I would rather be able to hypnotize the way you do,” she said, sighing softly.

Patty blushed slightly, enjoying the praise and admiration from a more experienced member of the community.

“You guys are the ones with real power. You can make people do anything you want. Controlling people, manipulating their feelings, their very thoughts long-term… that is what really counts, and honestly, I am jealous,” Dazzle added almost wistfully.

Patty frowned slightly, considering her companion’s words.

“Well, I suppose you have a point… but, it’s not as if you don’t have power as well. You use a form of hypnotism, and can mess with peoples’ minds, right?” she asked.

“Yes, but it is just temporary; I can, well... cloud, or dazzle, if you will, a person’s mind temporarily and command them to do things. However, it only lasts for a few minutes, and a person with a strong enough will can resist, or even block my mental flashes. It’s not useful long term, but I can’t complain too much. Jayde keeps reminding me that like any gift, it is how you use it that counts,” Dazzle replied.

Patty nodded at that, thoughtful. Her mentor Master Zebediah had preached that same lesson to her over and over.

I’m definitely not the most powerful hypnotist around, as you’ve no doubt noticed, he’d told her, but I am very skilled in how I use the power that I have. In a battle, victory is rarely determined by strength. No matter how powerful an opponent is, you can win if you utilize your resources better than they do.

Given her own limited experiences and string of successes, it had been something of a hard concept to wrap her mind around, until her own more recent defeat at the hands of Mistress Shannon. Now, however, realizing that she wasn’t the strongest had caused her to reevaluate how she approached things in general.

“Again, you make a good point,” she stated, grinning. “Still, I’d really like to see you in action... you know, dazzling a person’s mind. I’m curious to see it in action,”

Dazzle chuckled.

“Are you asking for a demonstration? I’m game if you are. It is against the rules to use hypnotism of any kind on club members without their consent…of course if you are volunteering…” she said with a wink.

“Actually, I was thinking about you demonstrating it on her,” she said, pointing at an attractive woman standing nearby, clad only in a skimpy pink thong.

Barbara, Patty’s blonde slave, blinked in surprise, her body stiffening.

“She is my thrall, after all, my primary slave,” Patty continued casually, well aware of the other woman’s rising anxiety, “and she has no rights of her own... so I give you permission to use her for this.”

Barbara’s expression soured.

“Haven’t you tormented me enough? You can’t keep doing this to me, Mistress!” she protested.

“Silence, slave!” Patty snapped, scowling at the blonde.

Barbara’s mouth instantly slammed closed.

“Have you forgotten your place again, so soon? I can use you in any way I choose, slave,” she reminded her icy calm.

“Yes, Mistress Patty,” Barbara said sullenly.

Patty nodded with satisfaction.

“Better. Now, I choose to allow my new friend to demonstrate her powers on you. And you are going to stand there and obey. Got it?” she asked haughtily.

Groaning inwardly, the furious blonde merely nodded.

“Yes, Mistress. I understand. I obey,” she replied glaring daggers.

The pink-haired mentalist raised an eyebrow at the exchange.

“Interesting dynamic between you two, is she a recent acquisition?’ Dazzle asked, wiping her hands before standing up.

“Not really,” Patty answered. “I’ve had her for quite a while now, longer than I’ve had Sam here,” she stated, gesturing to her silent bodyguard standing behind her.

Dazzle nodded thoughtfully, obviously expecting more explanation.

“She pissed me off so much the first time we met that I decide to enslave her, but allow her to her keep her awareness and a bit of free will most of the time so she would know she was my slave, helpless to resist my every command. I can, of course, put her under with a trigger and make her completely blank and obedient, but I really enjoy her helpless frustration and attempts at defiance. What can I say, it amuses me,” Patty said unapologetically.

Dazzle grinned wickedly.

“I like the way you think, Mistress Patty,” she remarked, moving to stand in front of the anxious blonde slave.

Barbara scowled, unable to speak.

“So... time for a little show. To dominate someone’s will, I make eye contact and focus my mind...then I just sort of push little flashes out of my eyes and give them a command. Like this,” Dazzle said.

Almost imperceptible flashes streamed from her eyes and into Barbara’s.

Slave, drop down and kiss my feet!” Dazzle ordered.

Barb, stunned, managed a small gasp as her wide eyes glazed over. Like a puppet with its strings cut, she dropped wordlessly to the floor and began kissing Dazzle’s cute, sandaled feet with forced enthusiasm.

“That so cool! It is a lot faster and more efficient than a pendulum and a long, drawn-out induction. I am the one who is jealous of you,” Patty said, obviously impressed.

Dazzle chuckled.

“I suppose we can be jealous of each other, then,” she said.

Dazzle’s command wore off and Barbara struggled to her feet, an angry expression on her face as the hypnotist and mentalist settled back into their chairs; they ignored her and resumed their meal and conversation. Patty eyed Dazzle as she ravenously ate; the younger woman was working her way through her double-stacked mushroom-Swiss burger and chili-cheese fries with enthusiasm.

“I see we have similar tastes in food,” she commented, taking a bite of her own ‘Hypnotic Burger’, an exotic concoction topped with peanut butter, bacon, and peach chutney.

Dazzle chuckled, nodding as she chewed.

“Not that I was judging; it is just that most of the hypnotists I’ve met seem to eat almost obsessively healthy; salads, fish, egg whites… It’s kind of refreshing to see someone with eating habits similar to mine,” Patty added, popping a sweet-potato fry into her mouth.

“I know what you mean, some of these ladies are obsessive health nuts. I’m lucky; one of the benefits of using mentalism is it burns a ton of calories. I can eat whatever I want and I never gain weight,” Dazzle replied.

Patty shrugged.

“Another reason I’m jealous of you! I do try to watch what I eat, for the most part. I mean, I don’t go crazy... but mostly I like to eat what tastes good. I work out a lot; I run, do yoga, lift weights and I do martial arts now. I’m pretty active, so whatever pounds I put on I usually work off. Like my mentor says, everything is about balance,” she said, raising her glass to her lips, only to frown.

“Damn. I’m out. Barb, go get me some water,” she ordered, handing the blonde her empty glass.

Still sullen about being used for the mentalism foot-worship demonstration, the blonde slave took the glass.

“Yes, Mistress Patty,” Barb said with a scowl.

Patty sighed, watching her go.

“Sometimes... I wonder if I am too hard on her. I must admit, I really enjoy dominating and humiliating her…” She sighed softly. “Still, a part of me does kind of feel a little bad about it. I’ve completely taken over her life and made her my slave. I intend to keep her for years, if not forever. The least I could do is let her be content, and enjoy her servitude, I suppose…” she said.

Dazzle shrugged in response.

“That is up to you, Patty. Every True Hypnotist has their own style and way of doing things. They have power and do as they please; most of them don’t really concern themselves with their slaves’ feelings. I will say that most hypnodommes tend to either keep their slaves entranced, blank and empty, or condition them to love serving them. A happy and content slave is less likely to cause problems down the line, after all. The state Barbara is in can lead to tantrums and possible breaking free of your control…although that is unlikely.” Dazzle grinned. “I will say that I really enjoy the idea of tormenting someone who pissed you off. Call me sadistic,” she said.

Patty giggled.

“If you are sadistic, then so am I,” she said.

“At least we are honest. So, how long have you been a True Hypnotist?” Dazzle asked.

Patty looked thoughtful for a moment.

“It’s been almost a year now. I met Master Zebediah in a park when the dog I was fostering broke his leash and ran toward him. By the time I caught up to him, Zeb had tamed the big fella and had him eating out of his hand. At the time I was totally floored, but knowing what I know now, I can see how he managed,” she said with a smile.

Dazzle nodded.

“He revealed his hypnosis skills then?” she asked.

“Yes, he recognized that I had the gift and offered to test me... the rest is history,” Patty said.

“You are fortunate to have met a hypnotist who was willing to train you at such a young age,” Dazzle commented.

Patty smiled.

“Oh, definitely. I’m twenty-two years old. I’ve been interested in hypnosis and mind control since I was a kid, since I watched cartoons, and saw this villain hypnotizing his victim with a pocket-watch and making her his slave. I’ve been a closet hypnosis-enthusiast ever since. I scoured the internet, watched any television show or movie that featured hypnosis scenes, and went to stage hypnotism shows at the fair and at clubs... and I was disappointed that they always all turned out to be fakes, or at least just showmen without any real power. I was so disappointed that this thing that I was so interested in turned out to be nothing more than entertainment. It wasn’t until my run-in with Zeb that I learned the truth, and discovered the true hypnotism world existed right under my nose,” she said. Dazzle, nodded, listening with genuine interest as Patty spoke.

Across the cafe, Barbara was still fuming as she approached the beverage dispenser. The incident earlier was hardly the first time her Mistress had humiliated her in public; currently, she was walking around right now in just her sexy thong, her tits and ass bare for all to see…but the casual way she inflicted the embarrassment stung nonetheless. What hurt the most was the helplessness, the inability to do anything other than give a frown. Normally, Barbara would have railed at the woman, would have shredded her with a barrage of insults and threats that would have made a sailor’s ears bleed before knocking Patty to the ground and scratching her eyes out…but such things were fantasies now, with no chance of ever happening. She was a slave, a piece of owned property, and her wants and desires no longer mattered.

Barb sighed as she refilled her owner’s glass. She was loath to admit it, but with the exception of parading about nearly naked and being forced to worship the little pink-haired slut’s feet, she’d actually been having an okay time. The food was good; surprisingly, Mistress Patty had allowed her and Sam to order whatever they wanted from the menu, and they had eagerly indulged in that minor luxury. She had been able to people-watch while her owner had dined with her companion, and that had been enlightening. Seeing the other slaves, a lot of them completely naked and treated far more harshly than she was, made her less self-conscious about her own plight. After being inside the mansion Patty had taken from her for endless weeks serving her new owner’s every petty whim, she was ecstatic to get out. While she hated her life as a slave, she conceded reluctantly that things could be far worse.

Stepping away from the beverage dispenser, Barb glanced up to see a trio of people walking directly toward her. One was a pretty, blonde female hypnotist, the other two her sexy and scantily-clad slaves, one male and one female.

The hypnotist was slightly overweight but had a sexy, curvy figure including large round tits. She was dressed casually in a sky-blue halter top and jeans, along with tall cork-wedge sandals. Her platinum-blonde hair was in a ponytail, and she wore a large blue sapphire pendant that complemented her baby blue eyes. She wore heavy makeup that enhanced her naturally pretty face and large silver hoop earrings. Her fingernails were painted in a french manicure, and her toenails were metallic blue.

She moved with confidence, a palpable arrogance radiating from her as she spoke rapidly into her phone.

“—don’t know why I even try, honestly! She says I am a big part of her plans, then just up and disappears, going on a ‘recruitment drive’, and I’m the one left trying to hold everything together,” she said petulantly, not paying attention to where she was going.

Barb realized the woman was going to run right into her and sidestepped in an attempt to avoid the impact.

She was almost successful.

They collided, and the glass of water Barb was carrying was knocked from her grasp, getting them both wet in the process.

“Fuck! Watch where you are going you dumb slave bitch! You ruined my clothes!” the blonde hypnotist exclaimed.

She had taken the bulk of the water, and the front of her halter top and jeans were soaked. Barb was stunned at first, fumbling to apologize.

“Oh! I am so sorry,” she said.

“Fuck your sorry, cunt! You ruined my new top!” the blonde screeched indignantly.

She pointed at her dropped phone, and her male slave scurried to retrieve it and hand it to her.

Now Barb’s eyes narrowed. Possessing more free will than an average hypno-slave, she snorted.

“Ruined it? It’s just water! Besides, you weren’t watching where you were going and ran into me,” she blurted out.

Barb’s eyes went wide as she realized that she had overstepped.

The blonde gave her a look that could have curdled milk.

“Excuse me?!? Who the FUCK do you think you are, slave? I am Mistress Jacqueline, and you will respect me!” the woman said shrilly, pointing to her gold Spiral pin.

Barb shrank back, suddenly fearful as she remembered her status as a slave.

“I… I’m sorry Mistress Ja—,” she began.

“Silence, Cunt! You DARE to talk back to me, slave?” the woman raged.

She snapped her fingers and immediately her two slaves stepped forward, grabbing Barb by the arms, restraining her as the angry hypnodomme sneered at her.

“Hey! Let go of me, I—I belong to someone!” Barb said, struggling against the slaves’ grip.

“Indeed, and it appears that your owner hasn’t taught you proper manners, so it looks like it falls to me to teach you to respect your betters,” Jacqueline said haughtily.

She raised a hand and casually slapped Barb across the face.

“Oh my goodness, what’s going on here, Jackie?” a female voice asked politely as Jacqueline raised her hand for another slap.

Scowling, the blonde hypnodomme whirled around to see a familiar pink-haired woman standing next to a brunette she did not recognize, both of whom were regarding her with serious, concerned expressions.

Barb sighed, actually relieved to see Mistress Patty.

“Isn’t it obvious?” Mistress Jacqueline snapped.

“It looks like you are abusing someone else’s property, Jackie,” Dazzle replied coolly.

Jackie, as most people knew her, sneered in reply.

“This fucking stupid slave ran into me and ruined my clothes! Worse, she disrespected me. So, I’m going to teach her a lesson. It isn’t your concern, Dazzle,” she said.

The brunette stepped forward.

“I see; that is unfortunate. Mistress Jackie, my name is Mistress Patricia, and this thrall is my property. I apologize for her lack of manners. I am still breaking her in, and I accept full responsibility. I will discipline her, and gladly pay for your outfit,” Patty said calmly.

Jackie shook her head.

“Sorry, that’s not good enough. Your low-quality and badly trained slut ruined my clothes. A simple ‘sorry’ isn’t going to cut it!” she replied arrogantly.

Patty sighed.

“I see. Luckily, she was only bringing me back some water, so your clothes are hardly ruined. Barbara, tell me the truth, did you run into Mistress Jackie? ” she asked.

Barb, still in the grasp of Jackie’s slaves, shook her head.

“No, Mistress. She was talking on her phone not paying attention to where she was going and ran into me. I tried to get out of the way,” she stated softly.

Patty smirked slightly.

“I see; bad manners aside, I am sure you can accept that my thrall is programmed and conditioned to answer truthfully when instructed. If she says you are the one at fault, I believe her Mistress Jackie,” she said.

The other hypnotist’s face went crimson.

“First of all it is Mistress Jacqueline; Secondly… now you’re calling me a liar, is that it, bitch?” she demanded, petulantly stomping a foot in anger.

Patty’s expression grew hard.

“Ah, ah, ah, that’s Mistress Patricia… bitch,” she replied, wagging an admonishing finger.

“Frankly, I don’t give a shit what your name is,” Jackie said arrogantly.

“Oh, and you’re supposed to be someone special around here or something? Honestly, you are not all that impressive to me,” Patty retorted.

Dazzle laughed, watching the confrontation with casual interest.

Jackie sneered in disdain.

“Let’s just say that I have friends in high places. And if you know what’s good for you, bitch, you’ll start showing me the goddamn respect I deserve, Patty,” she said threateningly.

“Alright, Jackie,” Patty shot back, “I have tried to be patient. This little accident is nothing, and I am willing to accept that it is at least partially my fault… however, I will only put up with abuse from some arrogant bleached-blonde over-sensitive twit for so long!” Patty replied coolly.

Jackie growled, hands clenching into fists.

“Excuse me, you tasteless cunt?” she replied angrily.

“I am a hypnodomme and a VIP member here like you, so you will fucking show me a little respect as well… bitch!” Patty said with irritation.

“You upstart, tacky little shit!” Jackie snarled, hand going to the sapphire pendant around her neck.

“Excuse me, ladies,” a new, clear feminine voice called out, capturing both Jackie and Patty’s attention.

They turned in unison to see a beautiful brown-skinned young woman with wavy, dark brown hair approaching, dressed in a sexy black mini-dress and strappy high-heeled sandals, wearing the telltale bracelet marking her as a Spiral staff hypnotist.

Patty noted with satisfaction that Sam, her bodyguard, had silently moved into position nearby to support her if the need arose.

Just as she had trained and conditioned him to do.

Jackie scowled.

“Camilla, this is a private matter. Mind your own business,” she said flippantly.

The Latina hypnotist frowned.

“That is Mistress Camilla to you, and everyone else on Spiral grounds. Now then, I would venture to say that this little dispute is very much my business. You two are disturbing the other patrons,” Camilla said calmly.

She then turned to Patty. “Now I ask again, what seems to be the trouble here?”

“I can answer that,” Dazzle offered with a slightly amused expression.

Camilla gave a nod of approval.

“Mistress Jackie simply bumped into Mistress Patty’s slave and got water spilled on her clothes. She got indignant, and things escalated. Personally, I think the solution is obvious. They should settle it in a duel.” Dazzle said with a mischievous smirk.

Patty blinked in surprise.

“A duel?” Camilla replied thoughtfully. “Yes, that is probably the best way of dealing with this. I can set it up for you if you wish. Are you both in agreement? Or shall I have minor reprimands for petty squabbling and disturbing the peace in public placed in your member records?” she asked, meeting first Jackie’s gaze, then Patty’s.

Jackie smirked.

“Oh, hell yes! I’d love nothing better than to hypnotize you and have you naked and eating my ass onstage!” she said haughtily.

Patty scowled. In truth, she was nervous about the idea of facing the haughty blonde in a duel.

She could See the other woman’s aura, and tell Jackie was actually somewhat weaker than her… but her humiliation at the hands of Mistress Shannon was still fresh in her mind. Zeb had trained her in the basics of a hypnosis duel, but aside from the debacle with Shannon, she had virtually no actual experience.

And yet... the arrogant and petty Jackie had stung her pride. She hadn’t been looking for a fight, but the bitch had called her out. And if there was one lesson from Zebediah that she’d truly taken to heart, it was to be polite and civil, show respect where it was due... but also not to take any shit from anyone…

“You’re on!” she replied fiercely, “ and I’ll make you eat those words before I make you eat my ass!”

Camilla chuckled softly, as did Dazzle.

“How about the rules and stakes?” the staff hypnotist asked.

Jackie scoffed, eyeing Patty with disdain.

“Pendulums; the loser spends twenty-four hours as the winner’s slave… IF you have the guts for that,” she said to Patty.

“Sounds good to me; I’ll enjoy teaching you some manners, you tacky whore,” Patty retorted.

Jackie grinned and blew her a kiss, then flipped her the bird.

Dazzle exchanged a smile and a nod with Camila, enjoying the excitement.

* * *

A short time later, Patty was standing on stage in one of The Spiral’s smaller auditoriums; she was surprised to see almost a hundred people gathered to watch her first formal hypnosis duel.

Her earlier anxiety had returned in spades, and she had to fight to keep her nerves at bay. While she was still moderately confident she could defeat the arrogant platinum-haired bitch facing her, she hadn’t counted on doing so in front of such a large audience.

A surprisingly large crowd had gathered to watch the duel, many of them fellow hypnotists, peers that would no doubt be watching and evaluating her performance. Losing to Jackie would be humiliating in and of itself, but doing so in front of a group of other True Hypnotists would be an embarrassment that would be very difficult to swallow.

Patty looked at Jackie, or more accurately the ever-present sneer on her face, and suddenly her resolve strengthened.

No. Fuck this. I am NOT losing to this bitch! she told herself. I’ve worked too fucking hard and come too goddamn far to end up her next conquest! My mentor is a great hypnotist, and he taught me well. Even if I wasn’t always the best or most respectful student, Zeb did his best to prepare me for this world. I have the knowledge and the skills to do this. I just need to fucking put on my big-girl pants and do it!

Closing her eyes briefly Patty entered a trance just as Zeb had taught her, cleansing her mind, and calming her nerves. She gave herself a needed boost of confidence, and mentally reviewed all the instructions he’d given her.

Jackie snorted with derision.

“Hahaha! What’s wrong? Praying to the goddess for help? Even she can’t help you. I own your ass! You’re about to be all mine!” she taunted.

Patty took a deep breath and let it out slowly, then opened her eyes.

She gave Jackie a serene smile.

Camilla stepped forward into the spotlight and briefly explained the rules of the duel, checked to be sure both hypnotists were ready, then stepped back. She signaled for the duel to begin.

Immediately Jackie raised her hand, wielding her sapphire necklace, dangling it before Patty’s face before the latter could bring her own sapphire pendant to bear.

“Just relax, Patty…relax and watch my beautiful, sparkling sapphire... the way it shines and shimmers... it is very soothing and helps you relax... drawing you deeply into its glittering facets…deeper...”

Patty blinked, frowning as she felt her green eyes drawn to the sparkling stone as she raised her own pendant before Jackie’s eyes.

“Jackie, you watch my pendant,” she began in a calm, steady monotone.

Focusing her power, she channeled it through the sapphire as it began to sway back and forth, pulsing faintly as the arrogant blonde’s eyes began to follow it.

“Stare into the blue... let it draw you in... so pretty, so soothing… the calm, relaxing blue of a deep, endless ocean…the waves swaying… just like the stone…” Patty continued smoothly.

Jackie frowned a bit as her body began to tingle, a wave of relaxation settling over her. With an effort she shook off the feeling, refocusing her energies. Despite her initial impression of Patty, Jackie had to admit she was actually a fairly good hypnotist.

“Listen carefully to the sound of my voice and keep your eyes on the swinging sapphire… stare deeply into it... allowing yourself to relax... relax and sink deeper for me... deeper and deeper... slipping into a deep, deep trance… noticing how easy it is to drop deeper for me…” Jackie continued, her pendant reflecting the light into her opponent’s bright green eyes as it moved.

Grunting with the effort, Patty shifted her gaze again away from Jackie’s sapphire.

Always try to keep your gaze focused on a neutral point , she heard Zeb’s voice whispering in the back of her mind.

Focusing instead on the space between Jackie’s eyes, feeling her mind clear a bit, she resumed her own induction.

“You are getting so sleepy now, Jackie,” she intoned, “very sleepy... so very, very tired now…it is so hard to keep your eyes open… yet so easy to relax… you can feel yourself drifting now... sinking… relaxing more and more... lost now in the calm... soothing... relaxing waves of blue…” Patty said.

Jackie’s eyelids began to flutter even as she continued to watch Patty’s swinging sapphire.

“I… you are…Waves… of b-blue…,” Jackie murmured softly.

Her body had actually started weaving a bit as well, following the stone’s rhythmic swing. Realizing the danger, she tried to pull her eyes away from Patty’s pendant, only to find she could not; they were locked onto it. Grunting, she doubled down and focused her own powers into her gemstone in a desperate bid to put the bitch Patty under before she herself succumbed.

“Not as re-relaxing... as the sparkling of my sapphire… shining into your eyes... drawing you in… relaxing you more and more... you cannot resist… simply allow yourself to relax now Patty… relaxing more and more… your eyelids are getting h-heavy… you need to sleep, to submit to me,” Jackie countered, her voice faltering a bit.

Patty gasped softly, her resolve wavering a bit as her opponent’s aura strengthened, drawing her in toward trance. Her eyelids fluttered, and she was having difficulty forming words.

“Need... to... sleep…to submit…” she murmured, frowning.

No. NO! I will not submit! Not to this cunt! she thought furiously, again mustering her waning willpower.

Her thoughts were clouded, her induction ruined; as panic was setting in, she heard Zeb’s calm voice in her mind again, reassuring her.

Stay calm and focused. Just speak, and do what is required to place your opponent into a trance. The words don’t always matter; you can induce a trance with just your tone, cadence, and the sheer power of your will. Focus and project your power and your will… Her mentor said.

“Yes… that’s it, my stupid little slut…sleep…” Jackie murmured, confident that she had the young upstart on the ropes, “Just a little more... relax deeper now... you cannot resist... cannot fight... let yourself relax and drop into trance… and become mine!”

Blinking, struggling to focus, Patty brought the full brunt of her power to bear.

“No... Jackie... it is you... who is going to submit…to me,” Patty replied, surprising the blonde by dropping her pendant to the floor, channeling her power now into her voice instead.

Jackie looked astonished, her eyes following Patty’s pendant to the floor.

“Wait, what? I…I…no…,” she murmured.

“Listen to me... listen to my voice... my words... allowing them to sink into your mind…you are the one who is sleepytired… unable to resist... my words making you so very tired…so very sleepy…feeling your strength fading... you are so tired…it is too hard to fight….impossible to resist me now,” Patty purred.

Jackie fell silent, surprised by Patty’s tactics.

“It is simply too hard to think any longer,” Patty continued, pressing her advantage, the suggestion sinking into Jackie’s mind.

“Mmmnnnffff…” Jackie murmured, her eyes nearly closed.

Her arm dropped, her pendulum dangling precariously from her hand.

“It is simply too difficult to hold up that heavy, heavy necklace,” Patty stated, a smile forming as Jackie’s arm began to tremble.

Her pendant slipped from her grasp to clatter onto the stage floor.

“You are simply too tired... too relaxed... too sleepy to keep your eyes open any longer…” Patty stated firmly.

“Nnnhh... no... can’t... won’t let you…” Jackie managed to murmur, even as her eyes nearly closed.

“You cannot resist me,” Patty reminded her, her confidence restored, “You are sinking now into hypnotic slumber... doing into a deep, restful, relaxing, obedient trance… relax completely and sleep now,” she stated firmly.

Jackie’s eyes closed and her head slumped forward.

Breathing heavily, and feeling relaxed from Jackie’s induction and the expenditure of energy, it took her a moment to realize that she’d won. Shaking her head to clear it, she looked at the entranced woman, her smile returning in full force.

“Yes! I did it!” she announced gleefully, before recalling her audience, many of whom were openly applauding.

Blushing slightly, she turned her attention to her vanquished opponent.

“Listen carefully Jackie... you are hypnotized, and you are completely under my control now...sinking deeper and deeper into my power by the moment, with every word I speak. Open your eyes now, slave,” she commanded with a smug smile.

Jackie opened her vacant blue eyes. She was deeply hypnotized, and completely helpless to resist. Patty nodded with satisfaction, taking a moment to savor her victory.

“Very good. Now you will strip naked for me, slave,” Patty commanded next.

“Yes, Patty,” Jackie responded blankly, reaching down to grab the hem of her blouse.

“That is Mistress Patty, slave! You will refer to me as ‘Mistress’ from now on, you got that, cunt?” Patty corrected sharply.

“Yes, Mistress,” Jackie replied, tossing aside her shirt and then kicking off her shoes as she removed her bra to reveal her large, admittedly lovely pale round tits.

Patty nodded in appreciation; the blonde woman may have the personality of a dense, overconfident dog, but she did have a sexy, enticing body. Besides large heavy breasts, she had lovely fair skin, and despite being a bit overweight it did nothing to detract from her sexiness; Patty’s recently confirmed bisexuality caused her own body to respond, her pussy moistening.

First things first, she chided herself, This bitch needs to be taught a fucking lesson

She glanced over as Mistress Camilla approached her, a microphone in hand.

“Congratulations, Mistress Patricia,” she said formally.

Patty smiled and nodded, turning to the cheering crowd and bowing.

“You are the winner of the duel. As specified by the agreed-upon terms, the entranced Mistress Jacqueline is yours to use as you see fit for the next twenty-four hours. After that time, she is to be released to a Spiral Staff Hypnotist to have any lingering commands within her mind removed. Do you understand?” Camila asked.

Patty nodded.

“I understand, Mistress Camila. Thank you,” she said.

Camila smiled.

“Enjoy your victory, Mistress Patricia,” the staff hypnotist said with a wink.

Patty smiled and thanked Camila, then turned back to the naked hypnotized Jackie.

“Listen closely, slave-Jackie. When you awaken, you will be completely awake and aware, but still completely obedient to my will. You will be unable to disobey or resist me, you will obey my every command whether you consciously want to or not. Also, you will not attack or try to cause any harm to me or anyone else unless I allow it,” she said firmly.

Jackie stood helpless as Patty’s suggestions took root in her mind.

Smirking wickedly, Patty nodded in satisfaction.

“Awaken for me now, Jackie!” she commanded, snapping her fingers loudly.

“Huh? What?” Jackie murmured, before her eyes widened, realizing her state of undress.

She flushed red with embarrassment.

“WHAT THE FUCK!?!” she yelled, glaring at Patty, incensed.

Patty simply smirked at her and winked.

“You... fucking bitch!” Jackie snarled, taking a step toward Patty.

“Freeze, Jackie,” Patty said calmly, still smirking.

Jackie obeyed instantly, her body locking into position in mid-step. Eyes wide, she scowled at the brunette helplessly.

Patty laughed.

“My my my; you are so angry… you were eager for this duel, as well as the terms for the winner. You lost, so now you’re mine to do with as I please, you little bitch. I happen to have just the perfect thing in mind…” she said.

Jackie growled unintelligibly.

Patty ignored her turned and addressed the audience directly.

“In my brief time here at the Spiral, and in the few minutes in Mistress Jackie’s presence, I personally found her to be a loud-mouthed, egotistical, and altogether insufferable BITCH!” she said to raucous applause.

Jackie snarled again.

“I’m sure that any of you that may have made her acquaintance would agree with that sentiment,” she added.

Another round of applause and laughs came from the crowd.

“On that note, I’m going to put this snotty bitch in her place... but why should I be the only one to benefit? I think it is only fair that I allow someone else who has suffered Jackie’s abominable personality to have a little fun with her,” Patty said.

Jackie’s eyes went wide at that announcement.

“You can’t do this! I will fucking kill you!” she yelled.

“Silence, slave. It’s time to use that big mouth of yours for something useful for a change. Barbara, get up here,” Patty commanded.

She was quickly joined onstage by her naked slave.

“Since you are the one Jackie ran into and started this whole affair, I think it is only fitting that she pleasure you. Jackie, kneel before Barbara and eat her pussy. Make her cum... oh and thank her for the honor of eating her out,” Patty ordered.

Wincing, face burning with shame, Jackie obeyed.

“Thank you for the privilege of eating your pussy,” she said contritely as she knelt before Barbara, forced by Patty’s hypnotic commands.

“You’re very welcome, Mistress Jackie,” Barbara replied graciously, lips curled into a smirk.

She gasped as Jackie dove into her pussy; licking, sucking, and working it with her hands, it didn’t take Jackie long to bring Barbara to a screaming orgasm, much to the delight of the audience.

“Wow! That was great!” Patty said cheerfully as Barbara shuddered with pleasure.

She dismissed her slave, leaving the naked Jackie kneeling onstage.

“That was definitely a nice start, but we are not done yet folks! Let’s get some audience participation now,” Patty said with an evil smile.

Jackie gaped at her in shock.

“Alright, you there... the handsome gentleman with the ball cap and Team Casey T-shirt!” she called out.

The man, dressed in biker leathers and motorcycle boots, rose from his seat. Patty waved him up onto the stage area.

“C’mon, don’t be shy! Tell me your name, Sir!” Patty urged.

“Sure, it’s Axel,” the grey-haired biker replied, grinning.

“Nice to meet you, Axel,” Patty said cheerfully.

“Nice to meet you too, darlin’. Nice job with the ’tizing. My first time hanging out in The Spiral,” Axel replied.

Patty chuckled.

“Well, let’s just say tonight you’re getting the full value of the price of admission! Tell me, personality aside, do you find this bitch sexy?” she asked.

Axel laughed.

“Oh yeah. She’s definitely a looker,” he replied.

Patty grinned evilly.

“How would you like her to tit-fuck you with those melons?” she asked with a raised eyebrow.

Axel laughed.

“I wouldn’t say no,” he replied.

“I see. Well, you heard the man, slave-Jackie; get back to work. You are going to tit-fuck Axel, then you’ll thank him kindly for the honor,” Patty commanded.

She gestured to the side of the stage, and a club employee ran out with a stool for Axel to sit on.

Jackie gave her a pained expression. “You... you’re not serious…,” she protested even as she began moving towards the biker.

“Yes, of course, I am, slave. Now obey me,” Patty commanded.

Defeated, Jackie obeyed.

She fished Axel’s large, erect cock out of his pants, and then per her Mistress’ instructions, began vigorously tit-fucking the biker. She silently weathered the cheers and jeers of the crowd, fuming all the while, focusing on the idea of getting her revenge on the fucking cunt responsible for all of this once she was free. All too soon, the grey-haired biker let out a bellow of pleasure, and Jackie yelped as his cock spasmed and he shot his load all over her tits and face.

“Thank you for the honor of tit-fucking you, Axel,” Jackie said, covered in his cum.

Axel laughed and patted her on the head.

Patty thanked Axel as well, and after the biker returned to his seat she turned her attention back to Jackie.

“Alright bitch, I do believe I promised you would get to eat my asshole,” she said coldly.

Jackie let out a choked gurgle, turning bright red as she watched Patty bare her sexy ass and bend over.

“Get over here and eat my ass, slave-Jackie,” Patty commanded, spreading her ass-cheeks.

Jackie began to sob pathetically as she buried her face in between Patty’s cheeks and began to lick, thrusting her tongue deep into the hypnotist’s asshole.

Patty moaned and shrieked with pleasure.

“Yes, that’s it! Mmmm… eat my ass, slut! Worship your better! Fucking cunt! Harder! mmmm… yes… YES!” Patty yelled.

She trembled with ecstasy as Jackie managed to bring her to orgasm with her helplessly enthusiastic ass-worship.

After composing herself, Patty faced the crowd.

“Well, as much fun as this has been. I’m afraid I need to bring this to a close. While I’d love to give each and every one of you a turn as well, we’d be here all day and all night! So, I think I’ll take my new toy up to my room to play with privately. Follow me, slave,” she said.

Blowing the audience a kiss, Patty gave one last bow, then nodded to Camila and left the stage, Jackie following obediently.

“Nice job, Patty! You did quite well!” Dazzle said enthusiastically, greeting the victorious hypnodomme at the bottom of the stairs.

Sam and Barb were waiting obediently for their Mistress as well.

Patty chuckled, shaking her head.

“Thanks! To be honest, I had no idea what I was doing. I had to kind of improvise a bit,” she admitted.

Dazzle grinned.

“Well, it worked. A lot of people around here don’t like Jackie. She is kind of trashy,” she said with a smirk at the defeated hypnotist standing behind Patty.

“I just let go and... did what came naturally; to be honest, her arrogant attitude motivated me. I thought about calling you up on stage as well, but I thought you’d prefer the chance to have a shot at Slave Jackie in a more private setting at your leisure,” Patti replied.

The pink-haired mentalist laughed, shaking her head.

“Thanks, but no thanks,” Dazzle replied, declining the offer.

Patty raised an eyebrow.

“Not interested in inflicting a little humiliation on her?” she teased.

“I appreciate the sentiment, but frankly you couldn’t pay me to spend time with that overconfident harpy. It was enough to see her lose yet again and eat ass in public,” Dazzle replied with satisfaction.

“Fair enough. By the way, I am still interested in seeing the slave fights you mentioned before.” Patty declared.

She turned to her slaves.

“Barb, I want you to take Jackie here back up to our suite and get her broken in,” she said with a smirk.

Barb looked startled.

“You mean… I get to sexually dominate and humiliate her, Mistress?” she asked tentatively.

Patty giggled and nodded.

“Yes. Feel free to use her to your heart’s content until I return. You will not inflict any serious bodily harm on her. Use her, abuse her… but do so with restraint. Understand?” she asked firmly.

Barb perked up at that, grinning wolfishly.

“I understand, Mistress. Thank you,” she said with a nod.

Patty turned her attention to Jackie.

“You, slave-Jackie, you will obey Barb completely, as if her orders and suggestions were my own. You cannot, will not resist her,” she commanded.

“Yes, Mistress Patty,” Jackie spat, glaring at her.

Grinning at the blonde’s expression, Patty winked at Dazzle.

“So... how about we check out tonight’s matches?” she asked.

Dazzle smiled and nodded.

“Follow me,” she said.

* * *

“And finally, the incident with the drug dealer on the premises has been taken care of. She has been dealt with appropriately, already sold as a slave,” Camilla finished, making her daily report to Arthur Winston in his luxurious private office.

“Very good, Mistress Camila. Thank you. These violations are starting to become tedious. Spiral policy is made clear to everyone granted entrance, and yet we still get these imbeciles thinking they can set up shop here on my property! Anyway, is that everything?” Arthur asked with a sigh.

“Actually, Sir, there is one other minor thing; I officiated a hypnosis duel a little earlier. There was an argument between Mistress Jacqueline and a newcomer, a Mistress Patricia. Before the situation got out of hand, I suggested that they settle things with a duel instead,” Camila replied.

“That sounds like exactly what you should have done, preventing things from turning violent or causing a scene,” Arthur said with casual disinterest.

“Actually, Arthur,” a female voice interrupted.

Arthur and Camila both turned to see a gorgeous brunette step into the room.

“I am interested in this newcomer Mistress Camila mentioned. Mistress... ‘Patricia’, was it? Do you recall her last name?” High Mistress Liliana asked pleasantly.

Arthur frowned.

”Since when do you care about some little newcomer hypnotist, Liliana?” he asked with a raised eyebrow.

Liliana ignored Arthur, looking at Camila with a raised eyebrow.

“I believe her last name was ‘Jamison’, High Mistress,” Camilla answered respectfully.

“Patricia Jamison,” Liliana remarked thoughtfully.

Camila nodded.

“I thought the name sounded familiar. Tell me, Arthur, do you by chance happen to recall setting up a joint suite for our... friend Master Zebediah recently?” she asked, her tone frosty.

Arthur blinked, frowning.

“Now that you mention it... yes, his apprentice’s name is Patricia Jamison. Do you believe this upstart to be the same woman? And if she is, who cares?” he asked.

Liliana looked at Arthur, her expression akin to one she might wear when observing a rodent.

Arthur glared back at her.

“For an apprentice and newcomer, she did very well; she defeated Mistress Jackie rather impressively,” Camila interjected calmly.

Liliana scoffed.

“Jackie is a fool, a minor hypnotist, and a joke, really. Defeating her in a duel is no great accomplishment. Although... for an apprentice who is still learning to have beaten a more experienced and accomplished hypnotist, even an inferior one, is worth noting, I suppose. It indicates natural talent, excellent training, or perhaps both,” she said thoughtfully.

“I agree, High Mistress,” Camila said demurely.

Arthur’s expression remained indifferent.

“Mistress Patricia might prove to be useful in the future, at least as a pawn. I shall have her watched,” Liliana said, eyeing Arthur with a combination of disdain and superiority.

The High Mistress had a never-ending web of schemes and plots in motion, and Patricia was now a potential playing piece in the future.

* * *

“Oooohhh! Ooohh! Oh yes! YES! FUCK YESSS!!” Barbara screamed in pleasure, panting heavily as she collapsed back onto the bed, grinning widely.

She was trembling, a sheen of sweat covering her body.

“Mmm... oh fuck I needed that. It’s been a while since I’ve gotten off without that fucking bitch’s influence clouding my mind,” she said with a chuckle.

Jackie knelt silently beside the bed, her face flushed with anger.

Barbara smirked at her.

“Oh come on! Surely you can’t be mad at me for using you as a fuck-toy? I mean, if you were in my place, you would do the same, or worse, without a second thought, wouldn’t you? And answer honestly,” she ordered.

Jackie sighed, rolling her eyes.

“Yeah... I would have. Doesn’t mean I have to enjoy being the one getting used, cunt,” she snarled.

Barb casually struck her, a stinging smack across the cheek.

Jackie grinned at her, rubbing her face. “That all you got?” she retorted.

Barb sighed, raising her hand. She was about to slap Jackie again, but she lowered her hand as a thought came to her.

“You know, Jackie... it seems to me that we both have a bit of the same problem here. We’re both slaves of that insufferable little bitch. We’re both subject to her abuse. It seems to me that we should help each other... maybe turn the tables on her,” she said slowly.

Jackie stared at her for a moment... then burst out laughing.

“Oh my god! I knew that newb of a Mistress did a lousy job of training you, but I had no idea she was this bad! You honestly want me to help you defeat your Mistress? To make her free you?” She asked.

Barb shrugged and nodded.

Jackie laughed again, shaking her head.

“Why on earth would I want to help you, you stupid bitch? You’re the fucking reason I’m under that bitch’s control in the first place! Besides, it is temporary. You are her fucking slave for good!” she sneered.

Barb’s eyes narrowed.

“Hey, I am not the one who picked a fight with Mistress Patty or agreed to duel her. And I sure as hell didn’t tell you to increase the stakes to ‘anything goes for twenty-four hours’. Look, Jackie, it is very simple; I just need you to hypnotize me and remove all the suggestions that force me to obey that woman. It should be simple for you to do. Hell, you could do it in just a few minutes, I am sure,” she said calmly.

Jackie crossed her arms at her chest.

“Sure I could if I wanted to. But you failed to answer my earlier question: why the FUCK would I bother helping you?” she asked petulantly.

Barb let out a big sigh.

“For two reasons. I’d think the first one would be obvious. Free me, and I can get my revenge against my so-called Mistress. And in doing so, you get your own revenge against her. And what better revenge can you get than turning her own slave against her?” She chuckled darkly.

Jackie nodded for her to continue.

“This nice cushy life she has? Her mansion, her money, her fancy clothes, and cars? She stole all that from me. Free me, and I can take it all back, and ruin her life in the process,”

Considering, Jackie shrugged.

“You make a really good point,” she conceded.

Barbara grinned.

“Sounds like helping you would screw that little bitch just as you said. The only problem with that is that I don’t fucking like you, cunt! And as much as I want that bitch to pay for humiliating me, I want you to suffer just as much.”

She smirked.

Barbara’s expression darkened. “Are you serious?” she asked incredulously.

“No dice, bitch. You’re on your own,” Jackie replied with satisfaction.

Barb shook her head. “Fine. I kind of figured you’d refuse me just out of spite,” She said with irritation. Then, suddenly Barb smiled. “But if you remember, I said I had two reasons you would help me; in case you forgot, you’re still under my control at the moment,” she said wickedly.

Jackie frowned.

“Now wait a minute—,” she began, suddenly fearful.

“I believe the woman who hypnotized you said, you will obey my orders as if they were her own. That means you have to do what I say. And I say... it’s time for you to go into a nice deep trance for me, Jackie…Sleep now,” Barb said firmly.

Jackie’s eyes went wide, then began to flutter.

“N-noooo…,” she mumbled.

“Sleep now, Jackie! Go deep into trance for me!” Barb commanded, staring directly into her eyes.

Jackie whimpered in protest before her eyes slammed shut. Barb let out the breath she’d been holding. She hadn’t actually known whether her plan would work or not. She was no True Hypnotist, with no special powers or abilities. Her plan relied completely on the strength of her Mistress’ control over the arrogant blond hypnotist and the small loophole that she had to exploit.

“Okay, Jackie. Listen closely. I want you to hypnotize me. Use your hypnotic talents to put me in a deep trance. You will then remove all the suggestions Mistress Patricia put in my head. You will not leave any commands of your own, or attempt to alter my mind in any other way. When you are done, you’ll wake me up, and wait for instructions. Do you understand?” Barb asked.

“Yes, Mistress, I understand. I will obey,” Jackie replied in a dazed voice.

Barb grinned.

“Perfect. Now get to work,” she commanded as she got comfortable on the bed.

* * *

“Damn!” Patty said, shaking her head as she and Dazzle walked down the hallway, leaving the fighting arena.

“Some hypnotists really train their slaves well,” Dazzle replied with a chuckle.

“That was pretty damn amazing. Really. Like watching a real-life kung fu movie,” Patty continued.

Dazzle giggled, amused by Patty’s exuberance.

“You’re easily impressed, aren’t you? I thought you were something of a martial artist yourself,” she teased.

Patty shrugged.

“Well, sort of. Master Zeb has been training me... He says I am, quote, ‘passable’,” she admitted, again remembering her run-in with the man who had abused his dog earlier, “but I’m nowhere near as good as the people we watched out there fighting. So yeah... I’d definitely call them impressive,” she said.

“You’re quite impressive yourself, Mistress Patricia,” a new voice spoke from behind.

Turning, Patty saw an exotically beautiful, caramel-skinned woman with long black hair, dressed in a long midnight blue and matching very tall cork-heeled sandals. Her fingernails and toenails were painted black and wore a strange, almost gaudy gold and jeweled necklace around her neck. Smiling, she nodded at Patty.

“I saw your duel against Mistress Jacqueline earlier. A most impressive win. Jacqueline is a fairly young hypnotist like yourself, but she is experienced,” the woman said.

Dazzle huffed, rolling her eyes.

“I think you’re giving her far too much credit, Mistress Cassandra. Experienced or not, she’s not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed,” she scoffed.

The dark-haired woman chuckled.

“On that, I must agree. Mistress Jackie has never really been known for her... judgment. But the fact remains that she is a decent hypnotist. You did quite well Mistress Patricia, both in hypnotizing her and in humiliating her,” Cassandra replied smoothly.

She gave Patty a slightly sinister smile.

“Oh, thank you, Mistress Cassandra. It is lovely to meet you, by the way,” Patty said respectfully.

“The way you used her on that stage indicates you have a… ruthless nature, my dear. Ruthlessness is key to success as a hypnodomme. Mistress Patricia, you are a talented young woman. I would say that you have a very bright future ahead of you in the True Hypnotism community. It is lovely to meet you, as well,” Cassandra replied, offering her hand with a big disarming smile.

Patty shook Cassandra’s hand and smiled back in return.

“Thank you, but I wouldn’t go quite that far. She just... well, she really pissed me off, that’s all,” she said, blushing at the praise.

“I understand; you have passion, which will feed your power. Mistress Patricia, I am working on a very special project; I am gathering talented, like-minded hypnotists to my cause, forming my own conclave. If you’re free, I’d like you to join me and some of my associates for a drink in my suite,” Cassandra said pleasantly.

Patty blinked in surprise, then looked at Dazzle.

“Sure, go on. I have to meet Jayde for a job in an hour anyway. Go, network. I will see you soon,” Dazzle said.

Patty nodded.

“Thank you, Dazzle,” she said, offering the pink-haired woman a hug.

The two women embraced, then Dazzle politely excused herself.

A short time later, Patty had changed into a long, sexy green strapless evening gown and tall silver heels; she had styled her hair and applied more sophisticated makeup as well as put on simple, elegant, and tasteful diamond jewelry.

Her slaves Barb and Sam accompanied her, as did Jackie.

Cassandra had specifically requested that Patty bring the defeated blonde hypnotist along to the meeting.

Patty knocked on Cassandra’s door, and it opened to reveal Cassandra’s sexy Hispanic slave-bodyguard Echo.

The young Latina slave was wearing only a long black skirt; she was topless and barefooted, her long hair in a tight bun. Her finger and toenails were black, and she wore an orange slave-collar.

“Welcome, Mistress Patricia. May I get you a drink?” Echo asked as Patty stepped inside.

“Yes, thank you. Wine would be lovely,” the hypnotist replied.

She motioned for her slaves to go stand by the wall as Cassandra emerged from the hallway, looking impossibly elegant in a scarlet gown and tall gold sandals.

“Welcome, Mistress Patricia. Thank you for coming. My associates Connor and Nicole will be here shortly, along with a couple of others. However, I wanted you to be here early,” Cassandra said.

“Oh, okay. Thank you, Mistress Cassandra,” Patty said as Echo brought each of them a glass of exquisite white wine.

Cassandra nodded.

“As you may or may not have known, Jackie was part of my organization,” she said, sipping her wine.

Patty sputtered in surprise as she sipped her wine.

“Oh? I... I did not know; if I offended you by hypnotizing her and humiliating her, I deeply apologize,” she said.

Cassandra laughed.

“Not at all; in fact, I am glad that you did so. It made my decision easier,” she said.

“Decision?” Patty asked.

“Indeed; I was already considering dismissing Jackie from my service, and after her performance, I have decided that it is indeed time to move on from her and find someone better,” Cassandra said wickedly, looking at the naked blonde.

“W-Wait a minute! This... this is just temporary, I am not her slave for good! Cassandra, you need me!” Jackie protested.

Cassandra winked at Patty, then smiled evilly.

“No, you are hardly worthy of being a slave, let alone a member of my conclave. Canem facti… canem facti…,” she said, pointing at Jackie with her free hand.

The gems in the Twilight Sky flared briefly, and Jackie yelped as she was engulfed by magical energy.

Patty watched, stunned, as Jackie immediately began to shrink, sprouting hair all over her body.

Her yelp became a series of yips as she transformed into a small brown Dachshund.

“Holy shit!” Patty exclaimed.

Cassandra looked at her and winked.

“Much better, don’t you think? Now then, I appear to have an opening if you are interested,” she said, sipping her wine.

Patty laughed, flushing a bit.

She realized sheepishly she was aroused by Cassandra’s casual and ruthless display of power.

“Oh, I am definitely interested, Mistress Cassandra,” Mistress Patty said with a big smile.

“Excellent!” Cassandra raised her glass, and Patty clinked hers against it. “To a long and prosperous future working together.”

((end))