The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ascension

Three — Revelations

The Saint Vitus Cathedral. Biggest and most important church of the Czech Republic, seat of the Archbishop of Prague,final resting place of many Bohemian kings and Holy Roman Emperors and the appointed meeting place with my contact in Prague.

I silently cursed his choice of location, as my current attire was hardly fitting for a visit to a cathedral. The crotch of my shorts was throughly soaked and earned me more than one disdainful look by passing people.

Of course Vitus didn’t know of my current condition. When last we met i had been a hard, no-nonsense apsirant demonhunter to the core. Looking at my reflection in a nearby shopwindow, i found it hard to believe that i was still the same person.

The first rays of light had appeared on the horizon, making the cathedral stand out like an ancient black behemoth against the reddening sky. It felt threatening to me somehow, as if the many statues of saints and gargoyles on its tall spires were staring into my very soul.

The church wouldn’t open to the public for another two hours but as promised i found the heavy gate unlocked. Suppressing the bad feeling in my gut, i entered. The interior was beautiful, with ornate clustered colums, ribbed vaults that were edged with armatures of piped masonry and carved in decorative patterns. The red morning sun was beginning to shine through the high, intricate stained glass windows, bathing everything in a gloomy red light.

I was feeling increasingly uneasy. Maybe the long shadow cast by the rising sun were to blame, but somehow the faces of the surrounding effigies seemed to contorted with anger, staring at me with pure hate and malice in their eyes. I startled when a hooded figure stepped from the shadows of the ambulatory.

“I believe you are lost, Miss. The cathedral does not open to the public for another two hours.” He had a high, nasal voice and spoke a strong accentuated czech i immediately recognized.

“Vitus. I am so glad that you agreed to see me.”

The figure stepped closer, shedding off its wide purple hood, revealing a withered shaven skull with a sickly, pallid skin and inquisitive eyes that were deeply retracted into their sockets. “I don’t think we have met girl.” His contempt was palpable as he scrutinized me.

“Vitus, it’s me. Milena!”

“Milena? Good Lord, i... what are you doing here dressed like that? You look like..like..”

“A total slut? Yes, that is why i am here. You have to help me!”

“Do you even know in what trouble you are? I.. everyone is looking for you! Word is that you have gone rogue, that you have sided with the enemy!” He was nervous, looking around as if expecting someone to appear every second.

“Please Vitus, you know me, you know i would never betray you. You have to help me.” I pleaded, pointing to the collar around my neck.

“By the Allmighty! This is impossible... “ He approached slowly, a look of surprise and wonder on his ancient face. He looked me straight in the eyes. “Milena. You have no idea in what trouble you are.”

* * *

I sat in a battered leather wing chair in his study, amidst piles of dusty tomes and scrolls. Vitus was carefully examining the collar around my neck, quietly muttering to himself while i told him what happened, carefully leaving out the sexual parts to spare his old heart. “Impossible, it just can’t be. The last one was destroyed during the siege of Montsegur!”

I sighed. “Just tell me what this blasted thing is and how i get it of my neck.”

He fixated me with his wise old eyes. “Are you familiar with the Cathar movement girl?”

I shrugged. “A group of french heretics, burned at the stake for their crimes in the 14th century.”

He shook his head in assent. “The Cathars, like us, knew that there are two principal powers in the Universe. They believed that God, entirely good, dwells in a condition of pure spirit and light while the other, Lucifer, is evil and rules over the world of matter. According to them, each individual containes within them a shard of the divine light, the ‘angelic soul’ which was trapped in a garment of flesh by Lucifer.

While confined in this garment of matter the soul would forget its origin with God and instead find itself suffering the privations of the world. The Cathars believed that only a process of spiritual growth and purification would enable the soul to return to God, or else suffer an neverending circle of death and rebirth in Lucifers domain.

The Cathars sought to disrupt that cycle with the help of powerful artifacts known as the ‘Occitanian Chokers’, given only to their highest leaders. These would serve as a focal point in the material universe, allowing the holy spirit to enter the body of the wearer, purifying it in the process.”

He pointed at an adorned page in one of his books. “But they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage: Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels: and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection.”

I looked at him with surprise. “Are you saying that the Cathars possessed artifacts that granted them immortality?”

He shook his weathered head.

“Once in the state of housing a divine spirit within them, the wearers were believed to have become ‘trans-material’ or semi-angelic, not yet released from the confines of the body but containing within them an enhanced spirituality which linked them to God even in this world. They became strange beings of terrible beauty and power, half angel and half man. Their very existence undermined the authority of the holy church.”

I looked at the ground, unpleasantly aware of the mountains of flesh that were swelling on my chest. “I don’t exactly feel like there is an angel inside of m..”

“Listen to me Milena.” He cut me off. “It is said that Satan stole seven of these chokers, defiling them by trapping the essences of powerful unclean spirits inside. These artifacts, now described as ‘Collars of Harrowing’, were ment to trap the angelic soul in its mortal shell, while corrupting this shell of flesh completely. It is said that once this process of physical corruption was finished, the soul was tainted beyond rescue... effectively having created a new demon.”

“But...you cannnot possibly mean that this thing..”

“The markings are unmistakable. I am so sorry.” His frail hands were shaking visibly as he pointed at a faded passage of text in his tome. “In 1330 the inquisition apprehend a youngling wearing a curious form of collar. At first it was suspected to be one of the Occitanian Chokers, but it was soon discovered that this one was different.

The youngling was questioned about the origin of said collar but all they managed to get out of him were confused rumblings about fire and eyes, hiding in the darkness. The prolonged attention of our orders finest interrogators left his body in ruins. He was not expected to survive the night.” He turned the page and poked onto the next page with a long bony finger.

“But he did not die. When the guards entered the cell the next morning they found that his wounds hat miraculously vanished and that he looked strong and health. According to this text however, his cellmate looked quite dead, drained of every drop of blood.”

“When they tried to chain him to the wall he resisted fiercely, sending guards in full plate armour flying across the cell. It is said that as the week progressed, he no longer required neither food nor sleep while at the same time exhibiting an intense fear of sunlight.”

“The records are classified from this point on, and the auther can only offer wild speculations. According to a mad hermit who claimed to have been one of the guards involved, the youngling soon ceased to be human, becoming something else entirely, speaking in strange languages while his mind was taken over by something alien, something utterly evil.”

We just stared at each other for almost a minute until i found the strength to speak. “But.. there.. there is a way to stop this right? Right? We have to inform Gaetano, he will know what to..”

“So you don’t even know?” He muttered quietly to himself.

“Know what? Vitus, talk to me!”

“Milena, Gaetano leads the hunt for you. Everyone is convinced that you are a heretic and a demon worshipper! You can’t trust anyone in the church or our order right now!”

He smiled feebly at me, producing a short wooden box from the wide sleeves of his purple robe. He stood up with a groan, extending a jittery hand to hold mine. “When they told me that you were a traitor, i didn’t believe them for a second. You were my best pupil, so pious and eager to learn. If anyone is strong enough to withstand that corruption it is you.”

His concern was touching and i felt my eyes begin to water. I wasn’t sure if i cried because of his faith in me or because i knew that i was already succumbing to the corruption.

“Take this. It may seem like an ordinary swordhandle at the first glance, but you will find that it has its uses. You might need it.”

I hesitated for a moment before accepting the adorned oaken box. He probably thought that i did so because of courtesy.

The embarassing truth was, that i needed a moment to pull my wet fingers out of my shorts where they had been busy for the most part of our conversation, to wipe them on the skin of my thighs.

So much for my strength.

* * *

I felt the thumping basses long before i saw the entrance to the abandoned subway shaft that housed the club known as ‘the Pit’, located far out in the impoverished outskirts of the city. The people in front of it made it evident that the venue catered to a special clientele.

I saw a gang of well muscled men wearing gas-masks and wide luminiscent pants, their naked torsoes glistening with oil in the neon light of the entry. A dominatrix in a long black cape led a group of mostly female slaves towards the door, who wore nothing but tight rubber hoods and leather collars if one didn’t count the many piercings in various parts of their anatomy.

I found myself involuntarily checking them out, my eyes lingering on their shapely bottoms. I knew that my newfound interest in my own gender was probably the collars work too, but i experienced these unwanted desires as if they were my own. The night was just beginning and i was already starting to get wet.

At least i wouldn’t stand out too much in my outfit. I had been forced to change my clothes after my visit to Vitus this morning and had found that by the time i reached the apartment, even the skimpy shorts and top were too uncomfortable to wear.

I had now resorted to a black leather micro skirt that was short enough to expose my buttocks while walking and a white tube top that did little to hide my nipples beneath. To my dismay i had found that my breasts no longer tolerated a bra, but at least their unnatural firmness ensured that i didn’t need one.

I immersed in a group of teenage girls in scant schoolgirl outfits that was just pushing past the huge bouncers who controlled the admittance. The mens posture and movements told me all i needed to know. Ex-military, well armed. Not the type of man that is easy to fool. Damn it.

As if on cue one of them held out a huge gloved paw and stopped me in my tracks. “Whoa, halfblood. And where exactly do you think you are going?”

Time for improvisation. I looked at him with my best puppy dog expression, not exactly hard considering my plump pouting lips. “C’mon sweety. I just want to have a good time.”

His eyes travelled down my body, lingering on my oversized boobs. I winked at him, smiling sweetly. I couldn’t help but wonder how it would feel to be lifted up by such a giant of a man, pressed against the wall while he humped... no damn it! Focus girl!

Unfortunately the giant bouncer just shook his head. “Don’t even start. It is never a good idea to poach in other peoples backyards. Just walk away while you still can.”

Plan A had failed miserably. Time for plan B. I reached out with my mind, carefully entering the bouncers consciousness. All i encountered was blackness. Instead of a wild composite of swirling colours their mind consistet only of a cloud of whirling dark matter, connected by thousands of tiny strings.

These men were little more than puppets, remote controlled by a distant telepath, any vestiges of free will long gone. I had never seen such a vile act of slavery, such blatant disregard for human beings.

My plan had been to slip into the club unnoticed but seeing this i chanced my mind. I would free them, even if it meant that my presence would be discovered. I would just make a run for it, trying to submerge in the crowd of the club below.

With a violent push, i cut the mental bonds that shackled the mens minds. They collapsed like puppets whose cords had been severed. I heard people around me yell, rushing in to help the men. I used the confusion to my advantage and slipped through the door.

* * *

I descended into the darkness, down a rusty metal staircase that was lit in a dull blue neon glow by the luminiferous graffity that covered the grey concrete walls. The pounding basses were louder now and the stairs vibrated with each beat.

I saw shadows moving a few levels below mine, making out muffled voices in the darkness. Maybe guests, maybe security. I wasn’t keen to find out. I saw a battered steel door to my right, locked and with a small ‘staff members only’ sign attached to it. I cracked the lock with casual ease.

The door was soundproof and an almost sepulchral silence prevailed in the tiled corridor behind, bathed in cold, clinical light by the white halogen lamps that lined the ceiling. There were several empty doorways, the rooms beyond dark and lifeless. Something made my skin crawl. I knew that i could trust my instincts, stopping dead in my tracks to concentrate, to listen to my surroundings.

There was a barely audible hiss, nothing more than a whisper of displaced air. Out of a gut feeling i dropped to one knee. That motion saved my life. A thundering crack bellowed through the corridor, echoing from the the tiled walls around me.

A woman stood in the corridor behind me. She was tall, her black hair pinned up, dangerous green eyes staring at me behind a veil of crimson silk. She wore a long red robe that gleamed like a lizards skin as she turned to face me, her long legs encased in high scarlet leather boots. In her right she held a lash, nine metres of thin coiling steel, crackling and sparking with electric energy.

I focused her, bracing my mind for the coming fight. There was a strange humming sensation in my hand. Looking down, i noticed that i had somehow drawn Vitus’ gift from its hidingplace in the waistline of my skirt. A battered swordhilt, barely long enough for both of my hands.

It wasn’t just a hilt anymore. From its base, a blade was forming, almost translucent, glistening with strange runes and pentagrammic wards. I had no time to be surprised as the end of the womans lash curled, screeching through the corridors air towards me.

I leapt to the side, barely managing to evade her vicious blow. She swung again, aiming for my legs and i swept down with my new weapon, severing a good three metres of the whip.

The woman rotated, her movements so fast that they appeared blurry. The wip soared forward again and i had to perform a backflip to avoid the sparking end. The whip crashed into the tiles next to me, shattering them and sending broken shards into all directions.

This was the opening i needed. I rushed forward, trapping the winding lenth of the whip against the wall with my boot, jumping towards my unknown attacker, preparing to gut her with my humming blade. Seemingly out of thin air a vicious looking sabre appeared in her hand.

Our blades met, three, four, five times, parry and counter in rapid succession. I had to dive to keep my head attached to my shoulders, leaping around to strike at her midriff. Unfortunately she was faster than me, dodging my strike with casual ease before bringing her blade up from below.

I had to perform a desperate cartwheel to prevent being impaled. There was a sharp pain in my left wrist. I landed on one knee, bringing my guard up, trying to compose myself. Something warm was running down my arm, dripping from my elbow.

I gasped as i looked down. A fierce cut had split my forearm open almost from my wrist to my elbow. I wasn’t bleeding, as bleeding involves blood, and whatever the blackish ichor was that spilled from my veins, it certainly wasn’t blood. The stink of cinder and ash hit my nostrils, and i watched incredulously as the black goo dripped down my arm, dissolving into smoke before even hitting the tiled floor below.

Even more fascinating was the fact that my wound was already closing, the edges actually merging together as i watched. The collar burned with heat. I realized that i had stared at my arm for too long. The woman had almost reached me, striking down with her sabre. I desperately parried her strike with my intact hand, our blades screeching against each other, locked in a deadly embrace.

I saw her other hand move in a blur. The bitch had a dagger. I tried to bring my inured arm down to minimize the damage but she was too fast. The dagger pierced my skin, entering my torso just below the ribs. The pain was indescribable. My opponent yanked her dagger free, before sending me to the ground with a savage strike of her knee to my stomach.

I tried to scream but only a wet, gurgling sound escaped me. The last thing i heard before my consciousness left me was her high, clear laughter.

* * *

I awoke with a shock as a bucket of ice cold water was unceremoniously poured over my body from behind. I cursed loudly, or would have it i hadn’t been for the ball gag that was wedged tightly into my mouth. I opened my eyes, realizing that i was tied spread eagled to a St. Andrews cross in the middle of what seemed to be the managers office of the club.

The office was dimly lit and empty but for a small desk. A large mirrored window separated it from the main hall, revealing the view onto the ecstatic masses on the dancefloor below. I grittet my teeth as i realized that i had been stripped of my clothing. And then there was the hunger. It wasn’t hunger in any physical sense, but a strong, desperate craving that i couldn’t place.

CRACK. There was a loud smacking sound and i grunted into my gag as i was rudely torn from my thoughts by a sharp stinging sensation on my left buttock.

“Are we finally awake my little slut?” A soft hand padded my burning cheek and a moment later the strange red robed woman appeared in my field of vision, a black riding crop in her hand. She spoke in a rich french accent that made her sound haughty and aristocratic.

I could only mumble in response, a strand of drool running down my lips to drop onto my chest. I stared straight into her bilious green eyes, not giving her the satisfaction of acknowledging the fact that i was ashamed by my compromising position.

“You broke into my home. You damaged my puppets. You attacked me with a runic blade. For all these offenses you shall be punished.” CRACK. I winced as the crop struck my bottom again. She slowly circled around the cross until she stood directly in front of me. She was almost a head taller than me, one of the tallest woman i had ever seen. A delicate, red gloved hand took hold of my chin.

“I don’t understand what he sees in you. You are weak. Pathetic. You are supposed to be oh so powerful but so far i remain unimpressed.” She patted my cheek before continuing to circle me. “I’d say he overestimates you by a very large margin.” CRACK.

My breathing was becoming laboured now, and only partly from the pain. There was something strangely erotic about my helpless position and about the fact that i was being spanked like a litte girl. I was determined to hide the the arousal that my traitorous body was causing.

“I am Mara. To my friends. To an undisciplined tart such as yourself, i am Mistress. I am Adramelechs prime consort.” I felt her breath in my left ear from behind. “A status i intend to maintain.” CRACK, CRACK, CRACK. I winced in pain, trying to hide the fact that the heat from my buttocks had already spread to another place further below.

“You see, it is almost impossible to foresee how a collar changes its wearer. The effects are not set in stone, they don’t follow a program. Think of the collar as a lure, designed to attract a powerful entity from our realm. It is suspected that the type of entity attracted depends mostly on the wearers psyche. I have seen the weak willed turned into murdering lunatics and hideous monsters. The strong and the powerful tend to attract more powerful entities.” CRACK.

She came to face me again. “My mate probably suspected that you would turn out to be mighty.” Her voice was a whisper now. “Perhaps even consort material? It is no secret that he wishes to found a new dynasty, but it is said that he hasn’t come upon a fitting broodmother yet...” She gently stroked my hair, but her eyes were burning pits of dangerous green fire.

“He needs someone strong enough to bear him powerful offspring you see. He needs...ME.” She slapped my defenseless nipples hard with her crop. I stared at her with fury in my eyes.

“But i won’t have to worry about you, isn’t that right my pet? It seems that fate has decided to not turn you into a new queen of our kin, but into a big. CRACK Tittet. CRACK Slut.” She laughed in my face.

“To imagine you as as a leader, above me even..” She grabbed my left breast hard, twisting my nipple between her thumb and index finger. I moaned involuntarily into the gag and another thread of spittle escaped my mouth.

“Oh, you like this don’t you?” She grinned. “I know you do. You can’t help it can you? Your body is transforming into the ultimate bimbo. I am surprised though at how quickly your wounds healed” she continued, glancing down my flank “and you don’t even know how to feed yet. And feed you must. If you don’t you will not survive another day.”

I believed her. Although i didn’t knew what she ment by feeding, the strong craving i felt was already starting to become painful. Suddenly a gloved hand grabbed my throat with a strength that quite belied the delicate appearance of her slender fingers. “I want you to look at me.”

I looked into her eyes, confused, but was only rewarded with a hard slap. “No. I want you to really look at me. Your eyes have already changed, now you have to learn how to use them. Concentrate, slut.”

I focused her, concentration on her slim form. There was a strange distortion in the air, like a fata morgana and then, for a small moment, the veil of reality retracted, revealing her true form to me. She looked terribly beautiful. Deep red skin and abyssal black eyes that stared at me with spite, while her clawed hands held my head. Huge, black feathered wings sprouted from her back, like the rest of her form bathed in a glowing dark aura.

After a moment, the image faded like it had never existed. “Now you know who you are facing. You should see yourself in comparison.” She snorted.

“You have no grandeur, you have no class. You are nothing but a toy. The master has ordered me to induct you into your new life, to help you cope with the changes. I wouldn’t think of disobeying the master although...” she smiled cruely “he and i seem to have very different views about how your new life is going to look like.”

“I am going to enjoy this immensely. Asur!”

“Yes mistress.” I startled as i heard the deep voice, coming from only a few paces behind me.

“Stand by the window and wait for my instructions.” As a response, a tall hooded figure stepped from the shadows.

Mara planted herself in front of me, gently stroking my cheek with her whip. “I am going to untie you now slut. Tell me, what are you going to do once i free you?”

“Mmmmpf!” I stared defiantly into her menacing eyes.

She just grinned at me while unfastening the gag, before yanking it from my mouth.

“The moment you unti me i am going to be the one to spank your ass, bitch!” I spat, furious.

“You are such a foul mouthed proletarian. Very well, somehow however i believe that is not what you are going to do.”

“Neither you nor your guard will stop me.”

“Guard? Oh Asur here is not a guard. Asur. Show her.”

The was the sound of something dropping to the ground. I looked around and discovered that the man had dropped his long hooded robe to the ground. He was a lean, shaven headed man with bronze skin and an astonishing physique. And he was naked. I cannot accurately describe his face or muscled torso as my attention was occupied.

His penis was rock hard, its silhouette easily visible against the illuminated window. I fought to retain my focus, to ignore the aching emptyness that manifested itself . My mouth began to water, the plump pillows of my lips yearning to wrap itself around his hard... no, no, no damn it, these thoughts are not your own girl!

“Tell me, what would you like to do again, girl?”

“Fuck you!” I managed to blurt out, almost succeeding in blocking out the unwanted thoughts.

“Oh, you would like to wouldn’t you?” She chuckled. “So you do have some willpower after all. Lets find out just how much. Asur, come closer.”

Despite being drenched in water, sweat was forming on my brow. I was unable to tear my gaze from the Asurs erect member, marveling at its size and form. I could not remember having seen something so beautiful in all my life. He was close to me now, not more than a step away. I could sense the subsonic throbbing of his heartbeat in the stiff organ, could smell the first drop of precum that was forming on its tip.

“What would you like to do, girl?”

Her voice startled me, my surroundings already completely forgotten.

“I...i don’t...” I stammered.

“Tell me what you want and i might consider letting you have it.”

“I want to...k..kiss it..” I blurted out the words before realizing what i had said. But it was true, so true.

She patted my head. “Good girl. And i might allow you to do just that. I might give you a chance to quench your thirst. All you have to do is obey my commands. Can you do that for me?”

“I..yes...” I was confused, but i couldn’t handle her in my weakened state. I needed that cock, like a junkie needing her fix. I knew i would do whatever she wanted.

“Yes, who?”

“Yes...mistress?” She patted my head again. “Good girl.” She dragged a curved, dangerous looking dagger from her belt. I realized that it was the very dagger that hat caused me such pain earlier. Slowly she began to cut the ropes that bound me to the cross.

“You will follow my commands to the letter. Now, on your hands and knees.”

I rubbed my sore wrists for a moment while my eyes wandered between her hard eyes and the equally hard organ a few steps away. My lips were already tembling with need. I knew i had no choice. Very slowly i sank to my hands and knees.

“Crawl to the window and back.” Her tone was harsh and tolerated no dissent.

Hanging my head in shame, i began to crawl on all fours across the room, uncomfortably aware of how my oversized boobs were dangling beneath my sweating body.

“Your cunt is leaking down your legs, pet. What did you call me earlier?”

“I am sorry...i didn’t mean to...”

“What did you call me earlier, slut?” She cut me off.

“A bitch..mistress.”

“That is true my pet you did. Isn’t that ironic considering your position?”

I grimaced at her words, but didn’t dare to answer. It isn’t easy to retort to such insults when you are naked, crawling around on the floor just to be allowed to suck off a slave.

“Crawl here and kneel in front of Asur.”

I did. It was hard to not just throw myself at him, his pulsing penis mere inches from my face. Despite myself i began to drool.

“Very good. That is the first lesson. If you want me to teach you, you will have to obey me. Very well. Now suck that cock, slut.”

She didn’t need to tell my twice. In seconds i had wrapped the plump pillows of my lips around the Asurs hard cock, moaning in delight as he took hold of my head to pump force himself into my throat.

I had never performed oral sex before, but i was learning quickly. I sucked hard, running my wet tongue along the underside of his shaft while panting with need. Somehow even my lips had become erotically sensitive and i could not help but moan around his hardness.

“Stop. Now.” Maras sharp voice sliced through the velvety mush of my fogged mind. I didn’t want to stop. I felt wonderful and the strange gnawing thirst was already becoming weaker. Confused i sat back, his slimy penis leaving my mouth with an audible pop, a trail of saliva connecting its tip with my quivering lips. I looked up at her, questioningly.

“Very good slut. This is the second lesson. Do not loose yourself in the pleasure. Use your enhanced body to your advantage but don’t let it dominate you. Train your willpower if you want to survive.”

She stepped in front of me, gently pushing Asur to the side. She extended her leg and nudged my legs open with one of her red, shiny boots. I inhaled sharply as her boot pressed forward, wedging my squishy pussy lips apart. Despite myself i pressed down, trying to impale myself on the tip of her boot.

She just watched amusedly as i began to rub back and forth, quickly approaching the second orgasm of my life. I could feel it coming, feeling its enormous power. I knew it would be mind shattering. Just a few more rubs...

“Stop. Don’t cum, don’t you dare to cum without my permission slut!”

I whined in frustration, lifting myself from her boot with every bit of mental strength i could muster. My hips bucked in the air, my pussy clenching, my erotically enhanced body screaming at me for denying it the release it craved.

“Good girl. Maybe i underestimated you.” She stepped back and looked me in the eyes. “Bend forward and lick your mess of my boot.”

Far to weak to disobey, i bend forward, my ass high in the air, until my lips reached her glistening boot toe. I had never tasted female...secretions before but i found that i tasted wonderful. I soon noticed that the smell of my juices affected me, and after a few seconds i was panting in renewed need.

I gasped when strong hands grabbed my hips from behind. A moment later, something hot and pulsing nudged against the tiny puckered opening of my anus. I had heard about this vile, sinful form of sexual behaviour and even though i was scared, the taboo ob being sodomized by a stranger right in front of this woman made me even hornier.

He soon pressed in and i felt the tight ring of my sphincter muscle relax to accomodate his width. I was surprised at how easy he slipped in, and even more about the fact that i seemed to be...lubricating back there. When he finally impaled me to the hilt i could only moan in pleasure.

This...depraved act felt even better than the vaginal sex i had earlier!

“This is lesson number three, slut. Learn from your new body, learn what it is capable of. Your bodily fluids are strong aphrodisiacs. After tasting your sexual fluids or saliva, most people find find themselves uncontrolably horny. Even you are not immune to this effect.

You can derive pleasure and energy from almost any sexual act, although you will find that more perverted or..exotic amusements yield more energy for you to feed on. Right now your back entrance gives Asur pleasure and he pleases you in turn. The mental energies of your coupling will serve to feed you.

As he is more than accustomed to all kinds of sexual acts, the energy you gain is not expecially high. If you were to couple with someone unfamiliar to such acts, the accompanying mental reactions and ergo, your energy gain will be much higher.”

She watched our coupling for a few more minutes until i felt Asur tense inside of me. With a deep grund he came, pumping his sperm deep into my digestive tract. With a high pitched yelp i joined him, bucking and trashing underneath him like a prostitute.

I felt him pull out, my cheeks reddening as i heard how some air passed from my dilated opening. Still panting i sat up, looking up into Maras amused face.

“This was just a pale appetizer. If you want to survive you need to know how to feed properly” She chuckled as she saw my confused look, pointing down at the writhing masses on the dancefloor below. “

She cackled manically. Oh i am speaking about the cattle down there of course. Get ready for your new favourite dish. The human soul.”