The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Caveat:

What is about to take place is not nice. I mean it. If you have a tolerance for or appreciation of Jason or Freddy type slasher films, you’ll have no problem. Otherwise.... Well, let’s just say this isn’t all that erotic and mind control is at a bare minimum. If you are looking for stroke this probably isn’t the story for you. If it is, then I pray that we never happen to meet in a dark alley.

* * *

Baby’s Got Blue Eyes

By William Pratt

Act III

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

“Oh. Oh my god! You! How can you be alive?”

“My Baby’s keeping me alive. She promised I could live forever. And she’s helping me get back together again. Look!”

The corpse tried to wave its nearly severed arm. On the end sat an unburned hand. A female hand.

“She wants her sister back, lady. And my Baby, she always gets what she wants.”

“You can’t hide her forever girly. My baby knows she’s here so you might as well give’r up now,” whispered desiccated Dennis as he shuffled into the house.

‘Beth? Help!’ pleaded Liz as the backed away from the walking corpse.

I can’t help! That’s a zombie. I can’t touch the dead. The only thing left alive is that hand—Oh no! Ellen!

Run away Liz! And don’t turn around—I’m still in your hair! They’ll see me and we’ll never get away then!

“What do you want? I have money; just let me get my purse.”

“Don’t be stupid ‘Liz’—you know what we want. You been touched, just like me. I can tell by the eyes. My baby wants the stone you found. Blue gem—looks like an eye.”

Liz backed towards the stairs before she realized that upstairs was a stupid place to be and that outside was a much better idea. The problem with getting outside was that Dennis was blocking the door. The quick solution, other than dying, was to go out through the kitchen door, jump the fence and pray Ed was at home. She reached back and undid the hairclip so that she could turn and run off at full speed.

“Nice hair, but I’m not interested,” Dennis said moving closer. “Where’s the gem?”

Beth held tight in her left hand, Liz made a dash for the kitchen and back door only to be grabbed just inside the kitchen, dragged out, and thrown to the dining room floor by an amazingly fast corpse.

“Gotta be faster than that Liz,” Dennis coughed out as he stepped forward to stand over her prone body. “Where is the gem?”

“I’m fast enough. Can you run without hamstrings?” Liz retorted and took a swipe down at Dennis’s feet with the knife she pulled from the counter. It had melted cheese and pizza sauce from lunch on the blade, but food safety was a minor concern. The knife chipped away burned skin and embedded in Dennis’s ankle. Liz let go and scrambled to her feet.

“Nice,” Dennis chuckled. An oddly wet sound made by air being pushed over a ruined voice box. “You think after all this,” he gestured at his ruined body as Liz made for the stairs. “I’m gonna notice another cut?

“One, two, Denny’s coming for you,” he half laughed, half gurgled as he charged up the stairs before tripping over the knife, tearing it free, and tumbling backwards down the stairs.

‘Jesus, why was I always so anti gun?’ Liz asked herself as she looked for something to barricade the bedroom door with. ‘Oh hell, a gun’s not going to help on that guy. What are a few more holes to a dead man?’

Liz grabbed the pair of her good sewing scissors that Todd always borrowed to cut stuff up with and, thank god, never bothered to put back away. ‘Talk to me Beth—how do I stop this guy?’

‘Beth? Hello? Say something!’ Liz raved mentally as she kicked the open pair of scissors into the gap beneath the door just before Dennis tried the handle. The doorknob clicked and the door hit the scissors. They gouged the carpet, but held.

‘That should give me enough time to hide.’ Liz looked at the flimsy, slatted closet door for a moment before muttering “Screw that” and headed for the window.

The door bounced twice more as Dennis tried to ram it open then silence fell. Silence replaced by the crackling of a fire as the door, and only the door, burst into flames as though it was being instantly and completely consumed.

“Cheap door Liz,” came the voice of Dennis through the already fading smoke. “Back when I was building houses I loved those doors. Bet you hate them right now.”

The smoke cleared enough to see and Liz, half out the window, caught sight of Dennis just as the kitchen knife caught her in the chest. She dropped to the overhang below, fell onto the grass on her back and screamed.

Dennis watched from the window as she regained her footing and started to run.

“Fuck!” groaned Dennis as he prepared to dive out the window after her.

Do not, said the voice of Dennis’s mother. In your current state you would break limbs that I cannot afford the time to fix. If she had my sister with her, my sister would be revealed. My darling sister could never stand to see her servants in pain.

“Why didn’t you just fry her like the door baby? She was trying to hurt us.”

I could have fired her body as easily as the door, but there is something... Odd. I do believe that my sister is learning new tricks. Elisabeth is most unusual; she will useful as a tool. No more knives Dennis. I want her.

“So we need her alive then? Well, you coulda stopped her, baby—like the guy at the morgue.”

I must conserve. I let my temper run away once, back when I ruled, and it cost me everything. The islanders needed a lesson. A lesson they received, but too swiftly. They did not suffer near enough for the troubles their arrogance caused me. My sister’s new servant will suffer for a long, long time when I have finished with her.

“She was pretty fine looking baby. Could I have a go?”

You will have your fun when Elisabeth comes back. The voice of the sister rang through Dennis’s head. The voice sounded happy, almost.

“She’ll probably come back for the car. You can’t go far with out a car these days.”

The car is unimportant. Her kind is very possessive about friends. They always come back and die. In the meantime you can have...

“Have to show Todd a really, really good time,” said a slow and sloppy voice from the doorway.

Maria.

* * *

“Why didn’t you help?” screamed Liz after running and limping over a block away.

Because if I did she’d know where I was and she’d start hurting me. Then that Denny guy would probably kill you or my sister would enslave you like she did that poor creep. I promise you wouldn’t like that—Denny is probably in a lot of pain right now. Sister’s keeping him alive and functional in a dead body, but I guarantee that she didn’t turn off the pain like I did for you. You’re bleeding all over. Lemme fix that. Good thing it got stuck, or you never would have been able to run this far.

Liz winced as pain flooded her chest then smiled and moaned as the pain transformed to jolts of pure bliss as the wound closed and muscle and bone healed.

“ooooooo,” Liz cooed as her body shook. “Do that again.”

No way Liz—that’s sort of what I did to Maria and we both need to be able to think right now. Omigod. We left Maria.

“Us or her at the moment Beth.”

Liz! We can’t leave her there—Denny, he had Ellen’s hand.

“Ellen?” Images of a blond girl, about 18, poured from Beth into Liz’s mind. A mental movie played shots of a girl smiling, dancing and wearing a blue stone in her hair. The images changed into something out of a porno with the girl making out with a boy about her age then two boys and then another young girl. Liz shook her head. “Ellen... Gould?”

She was the best, sobbed Beth. Always took me out partying with her. I really liked her and helped her out with boys and stuff whenever I could. We can help her Liz. I dunno about the arm if it’s totally gone, but I can fix what’s there. We gotta find her Liz. We gotta get the hand back and help Ellen. We gotta.

She’ll be taking pieces of Maria next—sis never figured out how to fix stuff right. She always just took new things when she broke the old one. Sometimes she’d get me to fix things for her, but usually she’d just find another. Now that she’s free again she’ll want a body.

“Oh sick. She wants you to build her a new body? Like that dead guy?”

Oh ick. No way. Sister’s got more taste than that.

“How do we stop that guy? He’s dead—you could smell it. You can’t touch him, I can’t hurt him. What do we do?”

Salt works good. Screws up the nerves—that’s how the islanders got past my sister’s guards when they burned us. Chop the body to bits and practically bury it in salt. If we can get Denny down we can take care of my sister easy—without bodies we need a host to work through to affect the real world.

“You needed a host? What about all that stuff you did to me?”

I work in happy thoughts like fun and fantasies—and you have some really, really fun fantasies. Giggle. Deny it, but you are my host. You WANTED to try that stuff. I just made it all a little bit bigger and better.

My sister needs other emotions to work from. Denny must have been a really pissed off guy when he was alive if she’s been able to keep him sort of alive.

“OK—we get some salt. Hey, can’t you just make some?”

Nope. The stuff is poison—that’s my sister’s area.

“Rats. No one’s open on New Years. Think we can get to the car?”

Yeah, no problem. That guy was pretty stupid and my sister never picked up new ideas all that well. Without horses I dunno if she’ll even notice that those boxes can move. You don’t have the keys though.

“Shit. Oh come on. If you could fix the car after a crash you can hotwire the thing or at least make it start without a key.”

Yeah. That electricity stuff is nasty. Everything’s all fuzzy around it and it really hurts to mess with it, but I can make the car use my hairclip as a key really easy.

“Ok we make a run for the car, find a store that’s still open, get salt then we come back here. We have to be fast—the party guests will be arriving.”

* * *

Dennis shook his head as the car disappeared around a corner, closed the door and went back to searching. He wasn’t going to say a thing. His baby didn’t like to play “I told you so” anywhere near as much as she loved playing “shut up and feel pain Dennis”.

“Wasn’t anything important Baby.”

* * *

Dale was about to knock on Liz’s door when

Blam!

A car pulled up into the neighbour’s driveway. She stopped and waited for the driver to get out.

“Hey Ed,” Dale asked as she walked towards the rusting hulk Ed called a car. “When are you going to get that thing fixed?”

“What?” Ed mocked as he opened up the back door of his beater mobile to pull out a paper bag filled with long slender tubes. “And make Liz have to buy an alarm clock? Nah. Besides it’s fun to pull up beside some punk in a sporty little number that’s more stereo than car, hit the gas and drown out the shitty music. Liz having a bash tonight?”

“Yup. Might get a bit noisy later.”

Ed turned around to face Dale and dropped his bag of fireworks.

“Whoa. Dale. I hardly recognize you. You look fabulous. Holy Christ. Whatever you’ve been doing you got to share with my wife.”

“Uh... It’s just a little makeup Ed. Nothing special.”

“Nuthin’ special she says,” Ed muttered as he picked up his dropped bag. “You convince Anne to use that nuthin’ special and I’ll spring for all she needs, gladly and forever. Don’t worry about the noise. Me an’ the kids are going to be having some fun with these. Heeeeyyyyy.”

Ed’s five sons flooded out of the house to greet their dad or, as it quickly appeared, to get their hands on the fire crackers.

Dale waved at Ed and the kids and turned towards Liz’s place. She smiled as an explosion went off behind her just before she knocked on the door and it drifted open.

“Todd? Liz? The door was open... Hello? Anyone here?” Dale asked the darkened house.

“Run. Run away. Get police.”

“Holy shit! What happened to you?” Dale yelled. Maria’s naked, bloody and beaten body was suspended from the ceiling spread eagle by coarse ropes.

“Run. Dennis’s still looking for something—a blue gem—but he’ll be back soon. Get the police. Tell Todd. He wants the party guests. He wants hostages to get at Beth.”

‘Liz’s Grandma? She’s out on the coast.’ wondered Dale as she her .38 rape prevention kit out of her purse. “Fuck that. Where is the guy? If he’s lucky, I’ll leave the corpse for the cops.”

Dale went hunting. The way things had been going lately, what could go wrong?

* * *

Dennis was ripping his way through a sofa cushion when the first round knocked him over.

“You’re toast fucker,” said a voice from behind him as he tried to get back up.

The second round blew off another chunk of his head and the third sunk into the sofa.

“What the fuck are you,” Dale asked herself looking at the already ruined body—particularly the missing chunks of his head. ‘That freak was already toast before I shot him.’

“I’m immortal,” Dennis rasped as he started to stand and turn.

Blam. Dennis hit the floor again as Dale backed out of the room with her gun smoking. Suddenly calling the cops was a more attractive option. If this was the sort of weird shit Liz was talking about this week then it wasn’t entirely as beneficial as the boob job and bi/nympho extra personality. Corpse boy had Dale definitely believing in Liz’s unbelievable magic angle at the moment.

‘If that magic gem stuff is true, I’ve got to talk to Liz about getting myself made up some too.’

Racing back downstairs she whipped her close range dissuader out of her purse and started to use the blade to cut Maria down.

“Just run!” pleaded the black haired chick as Dale cut through the binding on one arm.

“Leave you with that? No way. I wouldn’t leave anybody like this, but, at the very least, you’re gonna owe me an interview. Watch out.” Right arm freed, Maria dropped to the floor. Her arms barely absorbed the impact and gave way as she saw Dennis silhouetted at the top of the stairs.

“He’s coming! Just run you stupid bitch.”

“Nuh huh,” Dale said around the knife in her mouth as she took aim with the revolver and bought enough time for Maria to slip one foot out of the crappy knot Dennis had used and cut through the other one.

The door was just ahead when Dale’s legs stopped working. ‘Oh god. Please, someone report the gunshots.’

On cue more fireworks went off in Ed’s front yard.

“My baby says that normally she’d have burned you by now,” Dennis said, standing at the bottom of the stairs. “She likes doing that, but she says that I get to keep one of you two and she needs the other. She likes the look of both of you so I get to choose which one I get.”

“Eney meany miney moe. Sorry Miss,” Dennis said, limping over with the bread knife he’d been shredding furniture with. “But my baby needs your arms.”

Dale used round six to ensure that Dennis’s next victim wouldn’t miss her arms.

* * *

So nosy you are Ed. Dennis dear, would you head over next door? Soon this one’s wife will be wondering why he is not returned.

“Guy’s got kids, Baby.”

Children make excellent guarantors of a parent’s good behaviour, but we need no such assurances here. You know what to do, but do be quick.

* * *

Beth, you have trouble with electricity—you said it hurt. Think we can electrocute your loving sister? What if we toss her into a microwave or something?

‘I dunno. I never tried hurting her before.’

What sort of stuff did she do to hurt you?

‘She’d hurt people I liked, lock me up and forced bad thoughts at me. She could make me think it hurt, but not even being burned really hurt us. I can make her feel happy, but that’s not what we want.’

No. Wait! Yes, that might be it. Do you think we can get her all worked up like Maria and brainwash her into being nice?

‘Oooooooo! That would be so fun, but it doesn’t work. I tried to make her be nicer to me once and that’s how she that’s how she took my trick in the first place.’

Nuts. That would have been so easy to do. I wonder. My brother and I used to make electromagnets out of a nail and some wire. You can’t work around electricity, what if we trapped your sister in an electric field?

“Oh she’d hate that almost as bad as being locked up in the gold body Mr. Gould made for us. But I don’t want her hurt!”

Oh for Christ’s sake! It’s gonna be her or me Beth. Make up your mind—do you want to be bossed around for the rest of your life or do you want to be my sister?

* * *

Armed with a bag of water balloons acquired at a 7-11, along with an axe and a lamp power cord stolen from Ed’s garage, Liz looked next door to her house at her house and then out to the street. The cars parked along the street out front gave Liz a chilling premonition of what was going on inside. The charred zombie was bad enough, but her friends in the hands of that psycho...

Not wishing to waste time when she got inside the house, she stopped part way out of Ed’s garage, put down the sack of balloons, and used the axe to split the thin connection between the two wires on the cord most of the way back to the plug. Liz then stripped the insulation off the ends of the two wires. It was easier than she expected; she thought she’d need a knife.

‘Thank god Ed takes better care of his tools than Todd does,’ She thought remembering the pathetic hatchet she and Todd accidentally left behind the last time they went camping. Noticing the silence, impossible for a house containing five boys aged six to thirteen, Liz shuddered. ‘God I hope Ed and his kids are out raising hell with the Pattersons.’

Her preparations completed, Liz crossed the narrow strip between the two houses and walked up the steps to the door. Out of habit Liz was reaching for her key when she heard Beth scream in her mind.

“What is it Beth?”

You don’t want to know. I think my sister is either really pissed off or Denny suits her really well. When we go in don’t look. I’ll guide you through. You don’t want to look. Believe me you don’t want to look. I’m not even going to look. I’m not even going to remember.

“Remember what? I need to know what’s going on in there.”

No you don’t. I wish I wasn’t a goddess. I want to pray. You won’t see anything except what you need to see.

“And you pick what I need to see? You BITCH! You did do the lifeguard didn’t you?”

Liz, we don’t have time for this now.

“Oh, you better believe we will later.”

Liz pushed the door open and, as she did, her focus narrowed to a tight point. Beth wouldn’t let her see anything but the stairs, but from the feel she can tell the floor is wet. Wet and sticky.

‘I really don’t want to see do I?’

No. Hurry up. I’m getting sick.

“She didn’t have to die,” said a tired raspy voice from the upstairs.

Liz pulled a water balloon from her sack as she directed her thin band of sight to the top of the stairs and choked. Dennis sat on the top step playing with a cock haphazardly stitched between his legs.

“All she had to do was help me get it up and my baby would have let her go. Baby promised. You’ve got nicer breasts. Maybe we can trade? Put Maria back together again so I can give’r another try? We’d like that.”

Liz let out a scream of sickened rage and heaved a water balloon Dennis easily blocked with his good arm.

The soaked arm collapsed to Dennis’s side and twitched. Dennis sat looking at it puzzled for a moment.

“It feels funny, baby. Like pins and needles. Yeah. Just like that; no pain I just can’t move it right.” He looked almost frightened for a moment then his single eye brightened. Liz raised her hand to the hairclip.

‘oh shit. I’d needed both hands to haul this stuff.’

“Hah!” Dennis barked as he stood. “I was right! She does have your sister. Ow! Yeah, of course I’ll get it baby.”

Liz had taken advantage of the dialog to get the axe almost ready and swung as Dennis crashes down the stairs towards her. The axe sunk shaft-deep into the upper left of the burned and ruined body. Finally completely severed, Dennis’s left arm dropped and twitched; the girl’s hand writhing like it was alive and in pain.

This didn’t stop Dennis. His momentum knocked Liz to the blood soaked floor; the embedded axe supporting him for a moment before it ripped out though his back and he dropped onto Liz, flailing with his remaining arm. Liz grunted with the impact of a wild swing and slid into something soft. She put her hand on it trying to regain her footing, but the hand slipped and came away red. Beth was screaming a warning in her mind, but Liz couldn’t understand it. Everything was red. Dale hung upside down tied by the feet to the ceiling fan, blood dripped onto Liz from a hole in her head and from her shoulders where her arms should have been. Liz looked around and immediately wished that she hadn’t. The inside of her house was a bloody mess. Practically everyone she knew was here tonight and they were all piled up in dismembered stacks.

Dennis reared up again above her, but everything started to go black for Liz even before he chopped his forearm down across her throat to choke her. Rather than being stunned further, Liz’s eyesight went from black to red and she started raking at Dennis’s tattered flesh with her nails. Charred and battered flesh came off in chunks as Liz choked out screams of disgust, horror and rage. Finally, as her air started to run out, a manner of rationality returned to Liz and she called for help.

“Beth! The balloons! Hit him!”

The bag of balloons rose off of the floor and vomited water filled balloons. They sailed through the air across the room impacting across Dennis’s head and back. The splatter of water slips though the many tears and gaping open holes in the animate corpse with each drop carrying a payload of magic deadening salt. The effect was almost immediate.

“Baby! Help!” Dennis gargled as he jerked forwards and began to curl up. Behind the nonsensical babbling as Dennis lost control of his mouth there was another voice that was trying to scream.

Liz rolled the convulsing body of Dennis off of her and staggered to her feet. Beth couldn’t prevent her from seeing the room now. Liz couldn’t prevent it either no matter how much she wanted to.

“He. He cut off Todd’s... and Maria’s breasts and...” The rest was lost to the sound of retching. Liz couldn’t remember any more. She didn’t want to. She jammed her eyes shut and tried to cover her ears, but Beth was screaming at her from the inside to go upstairs and put an end to it.

“An end to it. You bet.” Liz’s eyes snapped back open. Liz picked up the axe.

Upstairs Liz! What are you doing?

“Putting an end to it.” Liz stood over the twitching body of Dennis and raised the axe. He was looking up at her, his single eye an evil and intense shade of blue. It was the first thing to go as the axe came down.

By the time Liz staggered to the stairs the hardwood floor was totally ruined.

* * *

A female Frankenstein’s monster had been partly assembled on the bed Todd and Liz shared. The patchwork corpse’s blood slowly leaked through the stitching holding her together and pooled in the sheets. Liz stared as the body twitched as if in agony, as if all the individual parts were still alive.

They are alive Liz. That’s where she’s keeping our friends. I told you she wouldn’t waste the souls until she’d had her fun. We might be able to save a couple of them.

Sitting between Maria’s brutally carved and not yet stitched on breasts was the sister.

‘Funny. Beth says she’s a twin, but I swear she’s narrower as if she was squinting,’ Liz thought as she put on a pair of rubber gloves and wished that she could work as fast with something thicker.

Liz felt a tingle similar to the one that accompanied Beth the first time, but less pleasant, as she picked up the gem.

“Beth, the rubber gloves didn’t work.”

Why sister. You’ve come back to me and brought a friend. And a Name. How nice, echoed a voice Liz remembered as belonging to her 11th grade physics teacher—a battle axe who drove the class through fear and intimidation. I cannot remember the last time we had names.

‘Funny the way she picked Mr. Batlak’s voice considering she’s the one who taught me about how electricity works.’ Liz thought while quickly, but carefully, winding the wire around the gem. It had to be loose enough to not push itself down the incline and off, but tight enough that the gem won’t slip through. “Hit her Beth.”

Sister, you have come back to me and brought love. Why are you doing this? You know I take no pleasure from love.

But if you don’t stop this right now I will take your new servant as my slave.

You’ll take her anyway you nasty bitch. Sooner or later you’d get tired of my having fun and take her, but this time I’m keeping her—she makes a better sister than you ever did.

Finish my body ‘Beth’ and I will allow you and your new ‘sister’ to enjoy each other in peace. I promise.

Nnnno! Every time you promised something nice you took it away. I can’t trust you.

Stop it. That hurts!

You will join with me again and make the body I’ve assembled live for us to dwell in and rule or I will take your servant and all of your new mortal friends. I will bring to them unending suffering and burn everything you love to the ground.

You will know nothing but eternal pain.

Liz half listened to the argument as she completed the circuit by winding the ends of the two wires together. It was a crappy job, but it’d hold long enough to get something better.

‘I hope. It’s that or I die.’ She was about to plug it in when her whole body jerked. Liz’s brain caught on fire as all the neurons came to an agreement over a single thing—pain. Nothing existed except for the pain. Pain and the small bit of light coming from Beth.

She’s not a servant and don’t you touch her! She’s my friend!

Friend. Another of your lovers. Why didn’t you ever love me? Why wasn’t I ever enough? I never understood you. You who made all of your little pissant commandments about love and happiness; you healed, presided over childbirth marriage, pleasure and love; you did nothing! Who was the true goddess? I commanded! I brought power and all you brought was idle amusement. I gifted our slaves with Empire! None could stand before my armies, but our slaves liked you better. The obeyed me, but they LOVED you.

If they loved me so much why did they burn our palace and kill me?

Sister, beloved, I burned our palace. They wanted to keep you for themselves, everyone always loved you better, even father, but you are mine “Beth”. My sister. A scattering of mortals wasn’t going to keep us apart, so I fired our bodies together. You ruined everything by keeping us alive and separate. In death we would have been one!

You... Liz! Plug her in.

Liz flopped over twitching in agony.

Then the pain went away as she was pushed out of her body. Everything took on a bluish cast and she was looking behind her. Then it hit. She was seeing the world from the gem in her hair. She was inside Beth. Beth was inside her. Beth was plugging the old lamp cable into the wall and jumping back as it sparked.

It all looked so beautiful from in here. Beautiful but strange as the light refracted off of the different faces. She drifted out of the gem and looked around. Everything seemed so easy and obvious—a tug here, a poke there and things changed. In no time at all the bedroom looked like it should complete with the bed she wanted instead of the POS they could afford. The ugly monstrosity on the stopped bleeding and became one body—just the way Liz always dreamed she should look, but probably a bit chestier. Beth was having a little influence over her tastes Liz noted. The sounds of people enjoying the New Years party drifted into the room. The stereo snapped on and began to play an old eighties tune.

Goddess Liz giggled with joy and sang along. Walking like a man, hitting like a hammer.

It was all so easy. Give Beth the big boobs she wanted, make Dale’s Ted really worthy of her, cure Todd’s mother’s arthritis... Why stop there? She could fix EVERYTHING!

Smack. She was Liz again.

Plain old mortal Liz. Beth was yelling at her for something over the buzzing in her skull and the shrieking voice of Mrs. Batlak.

Liz, you can’t mess around like that, she heard over the static and screaming. Putting stuff together or moving it around is one thing, but creating stuff... Even my sister wasn’t crazy enough to do that. Oh boy, I hope nobody noticed.

The pain! It’s so beautiful! Give me more! wailed a barely audible voice through the static as the sister brightened and the wires smoked.

Oh no—unplug her!

“Are you kidding? After what she did?”

Yes! She’s family. I can’t do this to my sister. She’s hurt!

“Tough. Sounds like she’s having the time of her life Beth,” Liz relied just before the lights went out. “The fuse! Oh shit!”

No! screamed the sister, no longer muffled by static and this time definitely in pain.

Don’t stop! Put it back in! Harder! More! Hurt me mooooore! Yeeeeeessssssssssssss!

There was a popping sound and a new smell cut through the burned plastic and metal. It was nothing Liz had smelled before and defied comparison. The sister was really glowing now, bright and more than blue; there was no heat but the gem seemed to be on fire, and then the light filled the room along with an audible shriek of pure pleasure. Excitement burst through Liz’s body and she began to twitch again. She joined in the cries of pleasure and then slumped over, her body awash with ecstasy.

“Liz? What are you doing up there?” Todd’s voice called from downstairs as the lights came back on.

With the return of the light and her eyes clearing, Liz saw the sister. It lay on the carpet all cracked and blackened. A blue smoke rose from the ruined gemstone and drifted to the ceiling where a fan dissipated it. Liz rubbed away tears from her eyes and sighed. Her body was still on fire.

“Oh WOW. What happened?”

That was sick. I think I over did the pleasure a little bit. She was enjoying the pain so much she started to hurt her self. Sis? Where are you... Oh.

I think we killed her. Omigod! I just killed my sister! No ohnoohnoohnoohno.

“No way. It wasn’t you. I wasn’t doing the pleasure thing when we swapped. I don’t even know how. Unless you started it up again after, she did this to herself.

“Hey, She loved causing pain maybe she was into it too—you said no one had ever really hurt her before. Maybe we just gave her what she always wanted and when the power shut off she couldn’t handle it.”

I wanna think something nice like that, but I can’t. I killed her Liz.

“After what she and Dennis did to Todd, Dale and the rest—even Maria—it’s the least she deserved. C’mon. Let’s go back downstairs and join the party.”

I don’t think I wanna be a goddess any more and I’m a pretty bad sister.

I don’t wanna be alone.

“You don’t have to be Beth. Look on the bed. Uhm... But first could you... You know. I made them a bit big.”

* * *

“Not bahad.” Liz said looking over Beth once they had her in one of Liz’s dresses. “You’d look sort of like my little sister if I had one, but don’t you think those are a bit much?”

Beth looked at the no longer shimmering blue eye on the dresser, gave a fake smile and said “Nope. You’ve got Todd. But me? I gotta go hunting. I can get much cooler guys with bigger breasts...”

Beth cupped her breasts through the blue dress and asked “Like’em?”

“I’d rather lick them. Sis.” Liz closed in for a soft kiss that got hungry fast.

“Dressing was a waste of time wasn’t it?” sighed Beth when they broke for air.

“You kidding? We can do this later. There’s a party going on down stairs!”

* * *

A hard rock version of “My Way” accompanies the credits as they scroll up the screen overlaid on a backdrop of Beth’s Gem sitting on the wooden dresser.

After the final copyright notice drifts off the screen the music and backdrop begins to fade. A smoky blue mist gathers around the abandoned gem before the picture and music abruptly cut.