The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Baby’s Got Blue Eyes

By William Pratt

Act II

The next night, Todd smiled broadly in a back booth at Michael’s Bistro. Dinner twice in one week at Michael’s would wreck his carefully planned budget—not to mention still needing to pay the deductible for the shattered window—but matters like that were far from his mind as Liz made another one of his fantasies a mind blowing reality.

His shy little Liz sat straddling his lap with her dress pushed up around her hips rubbing against him as her lips attacked his. Her body was moving up and down like she was already impaled, her hands were shamelessly exploring and she was letting him, asking him to, peel her gown down to release her breasts. As if she had tapped into one of his oldest dreams and knew exactly what to do to bring it to life, she was going to fuck him practically in public. She’d just started and already Todd was too warmed up to be worried about anyone disturbing them. Let them watch. The way Liz had been for the last couple of days, any observer would probably learn a few things.

This morning Todd had gotten up early, Liz got him up early really, and he went off to work in a complete daze. The only reason he didn’t get lost was he’d been going to work half asleep for the last couple of years; going to work screwed completely out of his senses wasn’t all that different. Well, it was, but not so different that he couldn’t navigate a bus and a five block walk. It also meant that he barely looked at Maria and Todd was hardly stupid enough to not guess that was the whole point.

Liz cooed enthusiastically as he sucked a nipple and caressed her ass. Her hands felt like they were everywhere, but somehow she was slowly working his shirt off.

Some of Liz didn’t seem to mind his, er, experiment with Maria, but, for Todd, some of Liz wasn’t enough. Liz had to be all happy or he wasn’t doing his job right. Sure, Todd and Maria flirted a little today and Maria was certainly dropping hints, but neither he nor Maria seemed to have the same insane hunger as yesterday. Without that raw need, and with the memory of the look on Liz’s face when he told her... Up until that look it hadn’t occurred to him that Liz would be mad. It was just sharing, right? Would he be mad if he found out Liz was sleeping around?

Last week he’d probably have been upset, but now he had a better perspective on things. So long as they were open about it what was the harm in a little bit of fun every now and then? Hell, he wouldn’t mind a bit and he’d probably join right in. Keeping Liz happy was what mattered. Liz couldn’t be totally mad about Maria or he’d have woken up on the couch, certainly not inside an enthusiastically rocking Liz.

Todd’s pants were open and Liz was looking downwards and smiling. Her head snapped up again, her eyes flashing that intense shade of blue (did she ever have different coloured eyes? Brown seems right, but blue is so much better), then she lunged forward and her tongue raped his mouth.

Right now she needed that extra bit of happiness. Liz was denying it, but she was certainly shaken up by the explosion. Even Dale noticed something was up with Liz. Dale had called him up at work and they’d talked about Liz for almost half an hour. Dale said Liz looked different; Todd couldn’t see it—Liz had always been beautiful. Dale though... She must have a new phone or something because she sounded fantastic. Things were going well for Dale obviously; despite her worries she sounded happy and excited, not at all like the usual fake happy over the voice of doom. Maybe she’d met someone with a thing for tall, robust women and was getting laid regularly or something.

He was about to ask about Dale, but stopped. When your fiancé is leaving a wet trail as she slides down your legs, taking your pants with her, it is not a good time to start asking questions about other women. Liz had to tug a bit and pull a shoe off before his pants were left dangling around an ankle as she nudged his legs apart. Something was definitely up. Before yesterday Liz would never have done anything like this.

Where Dale seemed to be fixated on Liz’s appearance, Todd had been more worried about Liz’s mind. Specifically her “little voice” named Beth; the one Liz claimed was responsible for yesterday’s extra special wakeup, but not this morning’s. Liz was taking full credit for that.

Dale didn’t believe the imaginary friend was dangerous. “It’s just a coping mechanism,” she’d said in that sexy new voice of hers. “She had a pretty nasty shock.”

All the same Todd was worried, not so much at the moment as he had been earlier. His own little voice was telling him to stop thinking so much; that an imaginary friend who was into blowjobs and waking a guy up like THAT was definitely on his side. Tonight was his night; he should sit back and enjoy it.

So he did. He sat back and he enjoyed it a lot, starting with the licking and soft caresses. Oh god, the hands...

Todd was not entirely correct about what happened this morning. Liz started with Maria in mind, of course, but quickly pre-empting Maria was on the back seat, forgotten, and Liz was busily satisfying a few needs she hadn’t known about until Beth described them in glorious detail. Beth had totally understated one of them and Liz spent part of the day actively imagining ways she and Todd could improve on it. This train of thought ran, getting continually wilder, while she and Beth saw the town, did a little window shopping at the gym, and even now as she sat under the table doing something deliciously naughty and, as Liz found out last night, so very tasty.

She paused for a moment as a horrible thought surfaced.

‘Uhm... You are going to make sure no one catches us, right Beth?’

Where’s the fun in that? Get back to work, but remember to look up at him every now and then. Guys love that. And I want to see his face when he pops.

‘How much of this is you making me do things I really don’t want to?’

None of it! Who do you think I am? Beth sounded shocked. My sister was the one who ordered everyone around. I’m just helping you do things that you wanted to do anyway. You always wanted to be able to give Todd what he wanted, the way he wanted it. I just made it a little bit easier.

‘How much easier?’ Liz licked up the shaft and across the head while locking Todd’s eyes to her own.

Just enough for you to give Todd a blowjob under a table in a restaurant, maybe enough for you to let him do you on the table later.

Todd quivered at rapid exhale of breath from Liz’s almost laugh. ‘And that’s a little bit? I’ve got to see you go all out some time.’

Oh, back when we had bodies sister blew up a mountain and sank an island once when she got mad and I had all the fun I wanted. It’s harder to do that now, but I think I can... Oooooo! YES! Just you wait! This is gonna be soooo cool! I did this for Ellen once, but that was a couple of years ago and you make things soooo much easier than she did.

‘Did what? What do I make easier? Who’s Ellen?’

You’ll see! Ignore me and pay attention to Todd. Remember, tonight is for him!

* * *

It was a slow night and Michael’s hostess, Jaimie, stood dutifully, but bored out of her mind, by the front door. This close to New Years the place usually had more pep, but so far tonight all she’d seen were a couple of the regulars; a family that came in, tipped poorly, and practically ran out; and...

Jaimie looked at the reservation book to make sure she had the name fixed in her mind: Mr. Todd Randall.

She remembered the name, sort of. He’d been in before about every second month with an ok looking lady, but two nights ago he came in with someone else; a really hot girl that seemed totally out of place with him. When Mr. Randall came in tonight it was a different story. There was no doubt why he was accompanied by such a beautiful woman. He had the same girl on his arm tonight and all Jaimie could think was ‘Of course he was with a hot chick. A guy who looks like that gets his pick.’

“But I wish he’d picked me,” she muttered to herself. It wasn’t fair. She was good looking. She never had any problem finding guys, but she could never grab and keep a good one. She kept getting losers. Mr. Todd Randall, HE was a good one.

‘A keeper for sure,’ Jaime thought as she adjusted her shirt to conceal her hardening nipples. She fidgeted for a while, but obviously the shirt was too tight and the nipples didn’t seem to want to go anywhere but out. All of the shifting fabric just made things worse.

“Or better,” Jaimie moaned as the adjustments became less concealment and more about satisfaction.

She imagined herself on the arm of Mr. Randall in the place of the stunning brunette. Now SHE looked absolutely stunning, her red hair, practically fire, lit up the night while her clothing and make-up emphasized everything sexy about her body to a point where Jaime could hardly recognize herself. She had to look her absolute best to be on Mr. Randall’s arm. He deserved nothing but the best because he was the best. And she was the best—she was so hot that she almost wanted to fuck herself AND the brunette on the other arm. They were the best.

From the arm of Mr. Randall, her imagination carried her into the arms of Mr. Randall. His lips teased hers and his hands teased other, both more and less intimate, things. From the arms the daydream took her into the bed—a big, classical canopied bed built more for steamy romance than for sleeping—of Mr. Randall where she gasped as he slid into her. The solid bed shook as she squirmed frantically and arched into his thrusts. Imagination rolled her over onto Mr. Randall; her hair flying around in a flaming halo as she twisted and rocked and bounced and did her absolute brain melting best. Her body was moving and being moved in ways she had never imagined before. It was the best.

Standing there, dazed, in the lobby, Jaimie’s eyes rolled up and her head rolled back as her body started to respond in earnest to the festival of delights her mind was treating her to.

It was funny how in her fantasy she was now kissing the brunette as well as riding Mr. Randall. She never thought about another girl that way, but the brunette was just so HOT that it was easy to understand why this girl was different. She felt so empty standing there by the door doing nothing. She had two hands free, so one set a finger to the task of playing with her tongue and the other hand unhooked the fastener at the top of her skirt in order to satisfy the hollow feeling below. It wasn’t nearly enough.

It was funny how the daydream now had the three of them enthusiastically making out in a restaurant booth instead of a bed. Her eyes fixed on a table as her hips pumped against her left hand. She almost felt the cool oak against her calves and the hot Mr. Randall between her thighs. Her right hand followed the brunette’s lips down to a hard nipple, but it had to almost completely unbutton the obstructing blouse before joining the brunette in her celebration. She pushed the flimsy little bra out to the way and stroked. Her breast felt so soft, so big in her hand and looked unbelievably sexy. Mr. Randall couldn’t possibly resist these and, as she raised a nipple to her mouth, neither could she.

It was funny how her imagination was totally running wild and had her doing stuff she never dreamed of before. And it was so vivid; she couldn’t believe how good it felt as her tongue lapped outwards and her arms wrapped around the brunette’s hips. High school Biology provided the names for what her tongue was teasing in her fantastic first exploration of another woman, but Bi class had silly names. Stupid names that didn’t come close to describing what she was finding, giving pleasure to, and taking pleasure from. Screw labia and vagina; the words lacked power. This was something else to learn and experience. “A whole new Bi class,” she giggled into the appreciative brunette as she experimented.

It was funny how her aunt was telling her it was time to take a break and directing her to the booth she at which she had placed Mr. Randall and his lady. It wasn’t where she would normally take her break, but that was where she wanted to go right now. Besides, smoking was bad for her and Mr. Randall and her brunette dream lover deserved the best.

‘That settles it,’ Jaimie thought when her mind finally came back to the real world. She was already moving through the empty restaurant with purpose. ‘No more smoking. I’ll just sneak a quick peek and see if Mr. Randall and his date need anything. They deserve the best service. Nothing but the best.’

Jaimie had eased her freed breast back into her bra and was trying unsuccessfully to button up. It wouldn’t do to serve Mr. Randall looking like a complete slut. She adjusted her blouse again because, even with only the bottom two buttons holding it shut and dramatically pronouncing her breasts, it still seemed a bit too tight.

‘What was I thinking when I got dressed? This shirt is way too small.’ She got the third button, but there was no way she could get the fourth. Panic began to set in before she rounded the corner and saw that the brunette was gone! Forget the buttons; it was her chance to introduce herself to Mr Randall!

It was her chance, but she caught Mr. Randall’s eye, saw the lust filled expression, shared his gasp, and froze.

* * *

From the way he was moving Liz knew she almost had Todd where she wanted him when he suddenly went still and let out a shuddering breath.

‘Oop. Wasn’t quite ready yet.’ Liz waited for the white burst. ‘Hey Beth, where is it?’

“Hey, uh, Jaimie. What’s up?” asked Todd, trying to sound nonchalant with his balls in his throat.

Liz quickly looked around and saw the legs. Worried, but not particularly frightened—in fact it turned out Beth was right; it was sort of exciting to get caught—Liz pulled her top back up and hauled herself out from under the table. She was going to make a witty comment about contact lenses to try and save some face, but instead joined Todd in his awe at the sight.

Standing by their booth with her eyes flicking back and forth between Liz and Todd was the hostess, a tall red headed girl who earlier just lacked that certain something-or-other needed in addition to her natural beauty to be a successful model. She seemed to have found what was missing since then. She stood breathing heavily, radiating sex appeal, and showing off a lot more skin than she had when she greeted Liz and Todd. Back at the door, Liz had just been looking for a name tag, not checking the hostess out, but Liz couldn’t help but notice that, beneath the blouse, the hostess had very nice breasts hidden by a demure white bra. Michael’s was a classy restaurant; no one here wore name tags, but that was Liz’s excuse and her mind clung to it. Jaimie was most definitely not wearing a name tag, so Liz had no excuse for staring at what was overflowing the filmy black lace. Well, yes she did, but she didn’t want to think about it.

While Todd had been requesting a table and Liz had been looking her over Jaimie’d been eyeing Liz and Todd pretty much the same way—especially Todd. Over the last two days Liz had started to get used to the looks they got, and she was enjoying them more and more, but a glance at or from Todd still made her wet. Just like the hostess was making her feel.

The hostess was trying to say something, but she looked all flushed and was having trouble getting words out. Liz knew how she felt.

‘Oh my god. She’s so hot. How long’s she been there, Beth? What’s she doing?’

Just got here. You wanted to see me go all out. That’s about as close as I want to get. We could do the whole restaurant. Maybe the whole block, but that wouldn’t be that much fun. Once you get past five or six it’s hard to keep track and starts feeling impersonal.

‘Beth, you do some nice work. She looks amazing. What did you do?’

Oh, I made her really sexy—like us. She sort of thought about what it would be like to do Todd when we came in tonight so I just changed things a bit so that she’d think about doing Todd AND us. Then I gave her enough incentive to do it.

‘Whoa. Slow down. Like us? I look like that? What incentive? More bravery?’

Liiiiz, we are HOT. We’re so hot we glow and if you let me do something about our breasts we could have anyone, any time. Just imagine our own pair looking like that like that. Jaimie didn’t need any bravery to want to go after Todd so I just gave her a bit of a push in our direction. She’d probably do anybody right now, but we were at the top of her mind. I made sure of that.

Liz gazed happily at Jaimie’s breasts with the sweet little nipples staring back at her. ‘Yeah. A set like that would be... Wait a sec. Our direction? You made her bi? Oh god—you did it to me too didn’t you. That’s why she looks so good.’

You don’t mind do you Liz? She looks so beautiful standing there all hot and confused. I’ve wanted to do her since the night we met. And now we get to share her! Just like sisters should!

‘Beth,’ Liz chided as her eyes swept over the girl hungrily, ‘mucking with Todd a little is one thing, but I’m not sure...’

C’mon. Experiment a little. You’ll love it.

“I-I’m. You. Both. Uh,” stammered the hopelessly horny hostess before she fell back on old training. She stopped, took in a breath and spat out as one garbled word “HiI’mJaimie.I’dliketobeyourservertonight...”

Liz gave up resisting as she felt her body flood with the heat unleashed by the hungry look on Jamie’s face.

‘Ok Beth, just this once. After this we stick to guys.’ After a moment Liz blurted a continuation. ‘To Todd!’

“Hi Jaimie,” Liz heard her voice sing. “Are you on the menu? You look run off your feet. C’mere, take a seat for a moment.”

Todd watched as Jaimie sat beside Liz. His eyes almost exploded out of the sockets as Liz leaned over and locked lips with the hostess, and then he slid over and joined the fun.

The table fantasy will have to wait because it looks like Todd gets the threesome fantasy tonight. Todd’s a keeper, but he’s so easily distracted.

* * *

Beth was proven gloriously wrong as she and Liz bucked on the table underneath Todd as Jaimie sat dazed, sleepy, but still slowly stroking herself on a chair.

“Oooooohhhh Yesssss.....” Liz moaned. “Todd’s a keeper for sure...”

* * *

Dennis. Wake up Dennis.

“Lemme sleep mom. I feel like hell.”

I know Dennis, but we have things to do. Chop chop.

He hurt. He hurt a lot, but he could move again. He didn’t have this feeling of impending doom and fire anymore and, beneath the pain of the burns and cuts, he could feel the joy of rebirth. And a raging hate.

Dennis my love. We have a lot of work ahead of us and the sooner begun the sooner we can get you all patched up again.

His Baby had come back for him. For the first time in his life he had the love of a beautiful woman. He could see her eyes—bright, blue and perfect.

He was alive. He had purpose. He had to get moving; had to find his Baby’s sister.

But first he had to get out of this steel drawer. Somehow, underneath all of the pain, it felt fucking cold.

* * *

“Hey! You!” called a voice from behind Dale.

‘Oh crap. Time to pull the Lois Lane and bluff my way out.’

“Hi! Dale Anderson, Channel 12,” Dale said as she turned around and put on her best smile. The intruder was a cop, no surprise there since she was sort of burgling a crime scene, but the way he stopped dead and stared was something new. Usually cops yell at her, bundle her up and escort her off of the premises, but, keeping with the up beat way things had been going for her over the last couple of days, there was no freak out or power trip. The cop just stopped and stared at her like she was beautiful or something.

Ted Wright was absolutely awestruck. This lady had walked out of one of his dreams. Even though she was fully and modestly dressed he could tell that it was one of the dirtier dreams. The clean ones with a lady anywhere near this lovely got dirty fast.

Her blond hair—the platinum you see on models and actresses, but not on cheap sluts because they are, well, cheap—was mostly pulled back with clips, but not braided or anything, just directed to fall in shimmering arcs around her face. It was not the perfectly placed hair of a model, but instead gave the impression that it had been perfectly placed at some point and then, over the course of a working day, simply fell into a better, more natural pattern. It was erotic, hypnotic hair; the patterns pulled at his eyes, guiding them through a maze towards the front where the strands of loose hair formed bangs curving down over the left eyebrow, almost touching her glasses on their way past, and completing the inward spiral to her face.

Eyebrows, eyelashes, and pink-stained lips are mere decoration for a strong face headlined by a pair of green eyes brightened and magnified by glasses. Intelligent, sensual yet somehow timid and troubled came to Ted’s mind. It seemed wrong that she look fearful. Ted wanted to comfort her and take away all her troubles. The thoughts of wild, passionate sex are still there, but he would be in heaven just being with her and keeping her happy.

He had to look away from her eyes; he didn’t want to, but he had to see if the rest of her matched the face and, oh lord, did it. She had a body built to torture men not lucky enough to be with her. Ted only took a quick glimpse before returning to the eyes, but the way her breasts pushed at her sweater, the way everything eased inwards then exploded back out and tapered in again down to running shoe clad feet was all burned into his eyes. He tried to picture the legs in a dress or jeans and the feet in heels, but gave up. It was beyond his imagination. Instead he knew that women in Adidas runners would turn him on for the rest of his life. Dressed in street clothes and making no attempt to be provocative, the lady gave Ted a charge hotter than the best sex he ever had with his ex.

For the first time in the almost eight months since it happened, Ted was glad Marcie dumped him. She freed him up for a chance at perfection. A small chance, but a chance he was going to make the best of as soon as he remembered how to talk.

“Ma’am,” he started. He had to be polite. He had to get her out of the investigation area without ruining his chances and calling her ma’am seemed to be the right place to start.

“Ma’am, you can’t be in here. This is a crime scene.”

“I know, I know, but this is news! Morgue attendant strangled, body stolen and it’s nobody important or I’d have heard about it by now. It’s a mystery!”

Dale almost backed up at the cop’s reaction. The way he blushed, cringed and bashfully looked away was totally un cop-like. Where was the blustering and the power trip? She was used to that, but this shy broken staring was new and frightening in its strangeness. And kind of exciting. Nobody had ever looked at her like that before.

“Well, yeah.” Ted managed to get out in spite of the crush of disappointing his perfect woman. “It will be news, but you’re supposed to wait for the press release. Yuh yuh you. You don’t try and break into a crime scene. Ma’am.”

“Try? Hey, I’m inside right? And I know what I’m doing—I haven’t touched anything. I just want to look around a bit”

“Weeeell OK! You’re lucky I found you before someone else did Missus. How’d you get here so fast anyway?”

“Miss. Dale, hi. I was just up the street when the call went over the radio.”

A look of shock shot across the officer’s eyes as they locked on hers again. Shock was swiftly replaced by relief and flash of beaming smile before the worried look returned. Something was really stressing the poor guy out, but Dale noticed something with the cop’s renewed stare—he had nice eyes. The smile wasn’t bad either.

The rapid change of expression left Dale pondering this new mystery for a moment before pumping for more information. “Ok, so someone breaks into the morgue, takes a body and you want to turn the case into a black hole—what are you covering up, Mr... Officer?”

“Ted! Ted Wright! Um. Yeah. I’m Ted Wright.”

He was babbling like an idiot, Ted knew it and couldn’t stop. His blonde goddess didn’t seem to be very comfortable either; she seemed to be confused, dithering over something. Then she made up her mind and her face lit up with a smile that almost killed him.

“Cool. I finally meet Mr. Wright,” Dale oozed as she shifted her weight onto one foot in a failed attempt to hit a hot movie vamp pose. “Where’ve you been all my life?”

“Hack,” choked Ted.

“You all right Ted?” she asked as her smile turned up a few notches in pleased intensity. Pink and white. Even her teeth were sexy beyond belief.

“Haa. Yeah, Just. Uh, just something in my throat.”

“Hey Ted, I just want to know what’s going on. I promise I won’t bring up anything that’s not in the press release. Heck, I probably won’t even get the story. I’m just curious.”

Dale’s lips pursed and her eyes drifted in contemplation. Her face looked like she was readying for a kiss while she thought and a twitch ran thought Ted as his heart hammered. When her eyes made a quick pass over his body Ted found himself straightening up, emphasizing his height and something else. He twitched again as the kiss parted slightly and broadened into a smile; then the lips opened to speak. Pink on white; her tongue moved.

“Why the cover up?”

“Whu? Why? Uh. Look there, there, over there and in that corner.”

“Cameras. So what?”

“They didn’t record a thing,” Ted almost whispered, “because they are melted from the inside. You see that burned area on the floor tiles? That’s where we found most of the lock. The rest of it went through,” he pointed up to where a ceiling tile was removed, “the ceiling. And look at the fucking door—sorry miss—someone tried to PUNCH their way out.”

For the next few minutes Ted flirted with his dream come to life in the only way he could—he spilled everything. When she smiled at him it was all he could do. He knew that he was acting like a teenager hoping to get laid after the prom, but he couldn’t stop himself. This was way beyond love or lust at first sight, that’s what got him into his first marriage, no this feeling was way better. He could make this work; he had to keep busy because when he wasn’t talking and showing Dale stuff he just kept staring like a fool. A lady like that was probably tired of fools staring at her.

He wasn’t bugging Dale. Not the littlest bit. She didn’t feel like second or third string with the attention Ted was giving her, but she listened to what he said and took notes with her usual care. When you’re the ugly girl you have to be a good listener if you want any friends, but Ted was distracting her. He was making her feel beautiful and she wasn’t sure whether this was a set up or if he really was interested. The last time she’d felt this good about a guy was right before her almost fiancé dumped her so he could sleep around guilt free. She’d thought that she was getting a ring that night, not a boot to the head. And then there was the time she introduced Todd to Liz, but they turned out to be such a great couple that Dale didn’t really mind that one so much. Ted looked like a good deal, but could she risk it again? Could she not risk it?

Ted was winding down when he noticed that Dale was watching him. It’d never occurred to him before, but a woman deep in thought was really, really sexy. Her eyes slid over him again, almost appraisingly and Ted started to get nervous again. She looked like she was trying to talk her self into or out of something.

“You really aren’t going to print any of this are you?” asked Ted when he ran out of stuff to talk about.

“Hey!” barked Dale. “I make a promise; I’ll keep it. No strings attached.”

Dale nodded. She’d made up her mind. Everything else had gone so well today, why not take another risk? He was cute, attentive, and it looked like he meant it.

“But for doubting me you owe me a coffee. Any good places around here?”

Two coffees and almost two hours later, Dale was sitting at a light on the drive home and jotting an entry in her diary.

“I can’t believe I’m thinking of asking a cop out, but, you know me, anything for a mystery. Hah. Next thing you know I’ll be polite when interviewing a councilman. But you never know how this’ll turn out. Ted’s kind of cute in a timid and troubled way. Someone’s got to look after him...”

“I can practically hear Liz saying to go for it”

* * *

That evening, while Todd, Liz and Beth did their best to burn a hole in the living room carpet, in the suburbs to the south of the city a similar act by a pair of lovers had just been messily broken up.

A young woman, about 20, was scrunched up in a sitting fetal position on the end of her bed under a single watchful, bright blue eye cupped in a shadowy hand.

Dennis my love, said a female voice that wasn’t there. Move me in closer.

Ellen, came a different voice this time, softer and gentler like mother’s. You already know you don’t want to lie to me and if you tell the truth I’ll give your lover back.

“You killed him. He’s dead,” moaned the girl, Ellen, as the blue light from the gem glinted off of dark, wet splotches that marred her nakedness.

Yes dear, but only because he needed to be punished. I can bring him back. Just like I did with Dennis here.

The room lit up with a strong blue light for a moment allowing Ellen to get her first good look at her attacker.

“No. No. No. No.” The girl screamed over and over, tears running down her face.

“I think you overplayed that hand Baby,” rasps Dennis.

Shut up, Dennis, snaps the first, older voice as Dennis drops the stone on Ellen’s bed and lets out a gurgled groan.

Then the more pleasant voice returns Ellen dear. If you won’t tell me where my sister is we’ll have to come to other arrangements. You have such lovely hands and I’d hate to see them go to waste.

* * *

I’m NOT cheating on Todd.

‘Not even with that?’

NO! Look, flirt, and swim a bit, but that is it.

‘Oh. Ok. How about her then? Or her? That one’s cute, but... There we go.’

Oh, nice one Beth. The strap just broke.

‘Oh, she doesn’t mind anymore, but I fixed it anyway. Go back to sleep. I won’t do anything to embarrass us. Unless he’s really cute.’

No! Dammit Beth... Hey, that lifeguard looks pretty nice...

* * *

No Beth, Not even with the lifeguard you’ve been after all afternoon. With what you’ve been doing, the poor guy’s going to die of blue balls. Liz said as her body slid itself downwards before quaking slightly, setting her large breasts jiggling again and lifting back up.

‘Hey, you pointed him out remember?’ Beth thought back as her tongue played with his.

“Fuck,” said the lifeguard when the arching of Liz’s body pulled their lips apart. “Beth. You’re amazing. Never felt... Uh!”

He’s hot, yeah, but look and don’t touch. I’m not cheating on Todd.

‘I know. It’s all you’ve been harping about all afternoon.’ Liz’s body rocked as a burst of pleasure exploded through it. ‘Just a few more laps since swimming’s all you’ll let me do.’

“Yeah, Gary! Harder! So close!”

Another series of shudders shook the body as it rose again.

“This... huh! You Oh! Oh god!”

Sorry, don’t mean to be so anal, but you really do have an impulse control problem when it comes to getting laid.

“Oooh! Anal! Giggle!”

What’s so funny?

‘Nothing.’ Beth felt the lifeguard exploding into her borrowed body as she savoured her approaching orgasm, its ecstacy, and the fading glory of the aftermath. It wasn’t quite enough; Gary was no Todd, but she could fix that. ‘Last lap. As soon as we’re done with the shower you get the body back and we go to meet Dale.’

“C’mon, Gary,” Beth said as she rose off of Gary and pulled him to his feet. “I’m not done yet! Showers await.” She took a few steps, turned to reveal a spectacular profile, and gave a hint of a smile as Gary, to his amazement, began to harden again. Beth threw a kiss, patted her ass, and then bounced erotically as she jogged to the shower.

‘What the fuck,’ thought Garry as he started to run after Beth and set off a bouncing of his own. “God she’s hot. Never been this hard before either.’

Then, out of the blue, a new thought hit him. ‘I’ve never done anal before...’

* * *

Dale clutched her coffee and looked around nervously at the guys looking at her while building up the courage to bring up something.

Pretty funny considering you were the same last time we were in here Liz.

Liz nodded while actively checking out ogling guys, but she was doing it with a distracted enthusiasm. Most of her attention was focussed on Dale. Beth had been right. Dale didn’t look as cheap as she’d remembered.

‘If she wasn’t an old friend, yeah, I’d do her. What did you do to me Beth? I never used to get this sexed up.’

Didn’t have to do much. I just woke up some of you that was asleep. Actually I think Todd and Jaimie’s screaming did most of the work. Don’t worry about it—you can stop looking whenever you want to.

‘I’m not sure I want to stop, but could you PLEASE do something to turn down the attraction to Dale? God. I should have done your lifeguard just to take the edge off a bit. What’s so damn funny? You didn’t...’

How could I? You were awake and watching me the whole time. I’d love to help you with Dale, but I can’t really just turn her down and I wouldn’t want to—I haven’t done a job that good in... I dunno, few thousand years probably. Besides, I’d like to do her too.

“Liz? I think I met a guy....” Dale finally said and promptly took a too large swallow of her drink.

“Right on Dale! Is he cute?”

“Yeah!” Dale coughed. “Well, sort of. We haven’t really... I just had coffee with him, but I’ll be leaving the New Years party a bit early.”

“Oh hell,” groaned Liz, “Dale, bring him.”

“I can’t,” muttered Dale, not looking up from the table, “he’s working.”

“He’s working New Years Eve? What kind of job’s he got?” Liz questioned around a drink.

“He’s a cop,” whispered Dale.

“Hah! Haaah HA!” Liz burst before she could stop herself. “You have to be kidding me. You?”

“I knew it was a bad idea,” said Dale shrinking into her seat.

“NO!” Liz practically shouted as she pressed up against Dale with a quick hug. Liz made it quick because she didn’t really want to let go and if she didn’t they’d probably wind up on the table. Ever since the restaurant... “No, it’s a good idea; it’s just the idea of you and a policeman...”

“I know. I just don’t know what to do.”

“Do what you did when you hooked Todd and me up. Show him a good time.”

Screw him senseless!

‘Not that good a time Beth. Let them get to know each other first.’

No serious, get him addicted to that body and he’ll do anything. I can’t wait to meet him. We can do a three way!

“Earth to Liz—you there Liz?”

“Sorry,” said Beth as she leaned in closer to Dale, “my little voice was recommending we try him out in a three way.”

Hey!

“... You’re weird Liz. I,” Dale gestured at herself, “barely even know the guy.”

“So?” Beth was running a hand up Dale’s hip and smiling as Dale jerked upright and stared. “If we get things off to a hot start we know right away if he’s worth keeping.”

OK, back in the box Beth, thought Liz as she looked at the pink lips on Dale’s shocked face from kissing range. And don’t do that again—my body, my friend.

All right, all right. You know you both want it though. We should take a break and do the barista—just so you won’t be so jumpy. mentally mumbled Beth as Liz found herself back in control again and more than a little chilled at how easily she’d let Beth out. Maybe she let Beth out to have no excuse.

‘Dale even looks turned on.’ Liz pried her eyes up from Dale’s inviting nipples and looked over at the green haired, teenaged and emphatically female barista. ‘God, you’re right Beth. Maybe we should, just so I can keep my mind off Dale.’

“Ok,” started Liz as she pulled back a little and tried to regain control of the conversation, “now that we have shocked you out of your little pout, you want to tell me what happened?”

Dale started slowly by describing the crime scene, and then began speed up and gain enthusiasm as she described Officer Wright. The more Dale perked up the hotter Liz got. She got distracted again as Dale’s eyes lit up with excitement and the description of the chat at the coffee shop got more animated.

‘We both need it so bad right now and it would be so easy. Dale and I could make out right on the counter and Beth would cover for us. Maybe even get the barista to join in.’

For a change, Beth ruined the mood by being the wet blanket.

He doesn’t sound like too much.

‘Oh, relax. He sounds normal. Dale needs normal; she’s totally freaked out right now. Besides if he doesn’t meet your approval you can just change things again.’

Yeah, well he sure better treat Dale right or I’ll kick his ass.

“Liz... I haven’t really been paying attention because I sort of gave up after high school, but how long have I been gorgeous? Ted acts like I’m like a wet dream come to life and even the guys at work are looking at me funny. All day today people have been staring at me and even you’ve been... uh, not you. I weighed my self this morning and I’m at least forty pounds lighter.”

Bull interrupted Beth. I shaved twenty five pounds, thirty tops. Stop being so damn insecure about your weight; you’re almost six feet tall, you idiot. You aren’t supposed to weight a hundred pounds.

When Dale kept talking right through Beth, Liz was surprised for a moment before remembering that Beth wasn’t really there.

“... and 5 years in the gym never made that much of a dent before, but I have clothes that fit so obviously it’s been a gradual loss.

“And don’t you dare give me that shit about voices again.”

* * *

Can you believe her? Over two days she goes from being a normal person to a dream and she still won’t believe us.

‘Minds are pretty funny things.’

Uhm. Who’s driving right now?

‘Doesn’t really matter much, you drive as well as I do.’

Heh. Right. Listen, I got an idea about Maria...

* * *

Dennis. I grow weary with all of this walking. Procure us a horse.

“That’s pretty hard Baby,” Dennis rasped as he marched down the highway. “Not many horses left around. People haven’t used horses much for a hundred years.”

No horses? You jest. Tell me, beloved, how do people travel?

“Mostly we drive cars.”

The odd boxes on the side of the roadway?

“Yeah. I figure you’ll like them. They run on fire, make people sick by poisoning the air and more people die because of them every year than in most wars.”

That does sound intriguing, my love. Once I am reunited with my sister you may introduce me to cars. Those and this radiation should prove amusing for a time

“We’re almost there Baby; almost back where we fell in love. Another hour, hour and a half tops.”

* * *

At 7 PM the doorbell rang. ‘Right on time,’ Liz thought. The plan was hers—she and Beth had been arguing all day over who really came up with it—but Beth certainly added to it and made it work. Todd was off on an errand that would take at least an hour, as planned, so Liz opened the door.

“Elisabeth! Uh hi. Where is everyone? Nine o’clock right?”

“Maria!” Liz gushed while making a quick appraisal. “Hi. Call me Beth. Todd’s out getting something for drinks. You’re just a little bit early—c’mon in! You look sooo good in that dress. We are going to have so much fun tonight!”

‘She’s kind of bubbly—drunk already? Maybe Todd didn’t wuss out and tell her about us,’ Maria thought as Elisabeth, Beth, gave her a hug and led her inside. ‘What is Todd feeding her? She didn’t look like this two weeks ago. She’s beautiful—and when her breasts rubbed...’

“Uh. Thanks Beth,” stammered Maria as Beth moved closer. “You’re looking, uh, well. Feels kind of early still. I-I must have, um, worked at the office later than... than I thought.”

‘Conscience? I really need you now... Oh GOD!’

“There,” said Liz after she pulled back, trailing a strand of saliva. “That was soo much better than sniping at each other like at Christmas.”

Maria just nodded, and then quivered slightly as Liz’s hands started to roam.

* * *

Ok, now THAT probably makes us sluts. But it was worth it, wasn’t it Liz?

“mmmmm hmmmm. What did you do to set her off like that?’ Asked Liz while enjoying Maria’s work.

One of my old tricks. I tried it on my sister one day, but she took the idea and totally overdid it. She’d keep teasing someone with it and hurt them at the same time until they got all confused and liked being hurt, but this was way it was supposed to work. Maria’s all confused, but really, really happy and if we ask her nicely she’ll stay away from Todd.

“mmmmmm. Yeah. Let’s do that,” Liz moaned before pulling Maria’s head up. “Todd’s mine. You don’t touch him without me, OK?”

“Yessssss,” sighed Maria. “Won’t touch without you. Do it again, Beth. Please?”

“Good,” Liz said as she stroked Maria’s hair and Beth started to work her magic. “Tonight after the guests are all gone you and I are going to show Todd a really, really good time. So let’s finish you up, get you showered, dressed and made back up before Todd gets home and the rest of the guest get here. Can’t let people think we’re mistreating a guest now can we?”

“Yessssss,” sighed a happily twitching Maria as she had a “Really! Really! Gooood tiiiiiiiii!”

* * *

With Maria in the shower Liz chatted with Beth, mostly about clothes, and started getting dressed for the party. Curious, Liz decided to change the topic.

“You always talk about your sister like she was a total psycho. Was she really that bad? And what are you anyway?”

I dunno. We used to be gods, she giggled, but that was a long time ago. It was fun. Try that one—it goes better with our eyes. I could do whatever I wanted, but then my sister got everybody mad and they killed the few priests we had left and burned us.

Sister never should have threatened to sink that island because, when she finally did it, the islanders were already on their way and, boy, were they pissed when they arrived too late to stop her. I managed to move us to our crowns, I had this really nice tiara, when they burned us, but was too worn out to get back out again afterwards and no one would build us new bodies.

After that we just got passed along by a few of the followers we had left until they didn’t believe anymore and, bit by bit, we were broken down and sold. Now all that’s left of us is the gems. Things were real fuzzy for me until I met Mr Gould. He gave us to his grand daughter to wear in her hair. She took us to clubs and parties and the beach and she had sex and it was almost like when I had a body, but Mr. Gould didn’t like me partying with Ellen, that was Mr. Gould’s grand daughter, and built my sister and me a body to hold us. That woke up my sister.

That was sort of OK for a while, but he wouldn’t let me go anywhere and sister was awake and she’s never very nice. Then something really hurt; there was a lot of fire and then I found you. Now I’m happy again because you’re sort of like a sister, but not so mean. My old sister used to boss me around and make me do things I didn’t like to do.

“What kinds of things did she make you do? Could you... Thanks,” said Liz as her bra adjusted to a perfect fit. Then a bit too tight. “Hey!”

Liiiiz. They look so much hotter when the bra’s a bit too small.

“Then why not just make the bra smaller?”

Where’s the fun in that? You like big boobs—I’ve seen you staring—why don’t you want any? Anyway my sister used to like burning people so she made me do that once. I hated it and wouldn’t do it anymore so she kept finding other things I didn’t like. Actually it was kind of funny when the islanders burned her, but it wasn’t really ‘cause they were burning me too. Creeps. I never did anything to them. I wouldn’t have—they made the best sex slaves.

“You know... They might have been mad about the sex slave thing.”

Why? All my sex slaves; servants really, ‘cause I never really bossed them around; had nothing but fun. Not like my sister’s slaves. She liked making them suffer all the time. She treated me like a slave too, except when she wanted something. Well, even then too, but she was sort of nicer about it.

“Why didn’t you just ignore her and do stuff like you do with me? You are going to put those back right?”

Oh, alright. Because when she’d find out she’d hurt more of my friends and sometimes me too and I really, really didn’t like that. You don’t hurt people when I do stuff, even if you do yell a lot. And you’re getting a lot less square. Sometimes when she found people I liked she’d hurt them and keep hurting them until they couldn’t feel pain anymore. Then she killed them and added their bodies to her slaves. I’m glad she’s gone. I’d hate for her to take you and Todd.

“Uh, yeah. I think we’d hate that too. They don’t look like they’ve gotten any smaller yet Beth.”

Hey, I made a clip so you can wear me in your hair like Ellen did so when we dance, we can both dance—that would be so cool! I haven’t really danced in so long.

“Don’t worry—I’ll let you take over and dance with someone tonight. Just please don’t get too wild. And put. Them. BACK.”

ALRIGHT! Alright. Geeze you don’t have to get so mad, Beth whined as she tried to cover by making the bra a little bigger.

* * *

When someone started up the walk, Liz was alone in the living room, her breasts back down to a reasonable size and Beth off moping somewhere, watching for guests while Maria finished up her makeup. Liz was almost at the door, a large smile plastered on her face, ready to distract anyone to give Maria a few more seconds to finish when the door opened.

‘No fair! Todd promised he’d call before he left the store in case I missed anything.’ As she approached the door, there was a burning smell. The doorknob, its insides all blackened, fell off.

It wasn’t Todd who opened the door. It wasn’t her mother or anyone else she knew had a key. It occurred to Liz, a few moments too late, that someone who could melt a doorknob wouldn’t need a key. Another too late afterthought was that anyone who could melt a doorknob was probably someone that she really didn’t want in her house, but by then the door was open and bathing her guest in light.

What she saw first was a hypnotic blue eye set in the blackened devastation of a face. Only one eye because the face and the skull behind where the right eye should sit was missing. Missing straight through to the back and beyond of the head. The rest of the body was also a burned ruin, bits of clothes burnt into the flesh and one arm dangling loose behind its back.

The charred and mangled corpse of Dennis looked Liz in the eye.

“Hi,” it croaked, “Happy New Year.”