The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Back and Forth

Part 1-

“I just dont know if I’m comfortable with that type of therapy doctor,” Karen said with a look of fatigue on her pretty face.

“Karen, there’s nothing to worry about, I’m a professional remember?” Dr. Nicholas Storm said. His face had an expression that said “you can trust me” on it.

“But...but I read some stuff...some nasty stuff about...when you put me under...” she was scared but also desperate. Karen had been seeing Dr. Storm for one session but already she trusted him. Her friend Patricia had previously seen him regarding a bad smoking habit and she hadn’t touched a cigarette since, and now Karen was there concerning her traumatic affair with a home invasion.

“Karen, do you trust me?” he asked the expression on his face, his gray blue eyes looked more sympathetic than a dogs.

“Yes...” she said feeling guilty that he felt she didn’t.

“I promise you, when your under nothing that you don’t want to happen will happen, even under deep hypnosis a person can’t do what they don’t want to do,” he sipped coffee with a loud slurping sound.

“O-okay, ill do it, I just want this...nightmare out of my head,” she seemed close to tears.

“I promise you I can stop it,” he said and opened up a drawer where he pulled an 18th century pocket watch with a long gold chain from.

“Alright,” she said leaning her curvaceous figure down on the couch in such a way that her chest thrust out, “I’m ready.”

“Alright, now before we do this do you want me to install a trigger?” he asked.

“Huh?” she said, her eyes darting to his face that had such an heir of calm about it.

“A trigger phrase, something I say to put you under without the need to put you into a trance again, do you want one?”

“Are you saying it could take more than one session?”

“A person’s mind is a tricky thing,” especially a woman’s he thought to himslf, “so, yes, it could.”

“Alright, go ahead,” she said and leaned back again, arms at her side, her hands coming down to her plump rump.

“Stare at the watch Karen,” he said dangling it back and forth between her eyes, “watch it closely, stare at it intently.”

She followed it with her eyes, back and forth, back and forth, back and forth...

“Your eyes are getting heavy, the lids have a thousand pounds on them, sleep would seem so nice now...but don’t sleep yet, your eyes have to follow the watch...”

Her eyes were half closed and wavering but she remained awake staring at the watch going back and forth, back and forth, back and forth...

“You are still so sleepy...so tired and weary...so sleeeepppyyyy you are drifting away but do not stop staring at the watch..back and forth...back and forth...back and forth...but your eyes grow heavier still. The weight of the world is on you...your mind grows dark...your eyes are shutting now...in 5...”

Her eyes wavered more, their bright green loveliness eclipsed by a glassy look.

“4...the world is too much trouble now...time to rest...rest until you are woken...your mind grows dark and....suggestible...3...sleep is at your door...knocking...but the watch is still here going back...and forth...back...and forth...”

Her pretty peach painted lips parted, her breath was slowing down now the orbs on her chest rising slower and slower.

“2...my voice is all you hear...the watch is all you see as it swings back...and forth...back...and forth do not look away no matter how much you so...desire...1...shut your eyes...sleep comes but your mind is still open...and you still see the watch...going back...and forth...back...and forth in your head...”

Her eyes shut silently the pretty long lashes sat idle over the lids. Her busty chest rose and fell softly, a smile was across her pretty peach lips. Her legs were no longer tight and together but spread slightly showing off creamy thighs that were once obscured by a knee length skirt.

“Karen can you hear me?” he said said standing over his entranced beauty of a patient.

“Yes...” she sighed in a blissful haze.

“You are very beautiful, did you know that Karen?”

“Yes...” she hadn’t stirred more than her lips.

“Whenever anyone compliments you on your beauty, in whatever way, it will make you wet for them, understand?”

“Yes...” she said softly.

“Karen your so beautiful yet you hide it...why is that?”

“I don’t like men just liking me for my beauty...” she said.

“No, you don’t Karen,” Dr. Storm said firmly.

“Huh?” her brow furrowed.

“Nevermind forget it was ever mentioned.”

She returned to her blissful state.

“Karen whenever you hear someone use the word...gumshoe...you will sink into a hypnotized trance like this one...understand?”

“Yes...gumshoe...” she still smiled that dumb, pretty smile.

“Now, Karen, you are still not very deep entranced...when you hear the snap of my fingers you will retreat deeper into your damaged psyche, understand?”

“Yes...”

Snap.

“Karen can you hear me?”

“Yes...”

Snap.

“Karen can you hear me?”

“...Yes...” she sounded distant but at peace.

“Now, Karen you dont like it when men are attracted to you just because of your brain,” he said referring to her career as a mid level executive at a large insurance firm.

“I don’t like men just liking me...for my brain...” she agreed.

“You want to appear sexy for men, you want to dress to show off those bust breasts,” he said referring to the not at all flattering blouse she wore, “and those creamy thighs,” he said noting her milky white gams, “and those shapely legs,” he said wishing to run his hand down legs that made his mouth water.

“I want to...be sexy...for men...to show off my...assets...”

“Thats right, now Karen what do you think of Dr. Storm?”

“I trust him...but,” she said her eyes fluttered slightly, “he’s also kind of creepy and...off...”

“You don’t think that, you find him to be intriguing and...devilishly handsome...right?”

“Of course...mmmmm,” she said purring and her feet curled down into the couch, “Dr. Storm is such a hunk...”

“That’s a good girl, now do you remember the break in at your condo on June 2nd of this year?”

A ripple in her smile it faded to a frown and her brow furrowed.

“Yes...I do...” she said reluctantly.

“No, you don’t...when you come out of your trance the event will be gone...but when you sleep at night you will relive it in a dream,” he said with a grin.

That seemed like enough for today so he prepared to bring her out.

“Alright now, Karen, I am going to clap my hands and you will awaken from your trance, understand?”

“Awaken...” she said.

Clap.

Dr. Storm was back at his desk and Karen’s eyes fluttered open, she was still lying on the couch but something seemed different. She couldn’t put her finger on it but...something was new...

“Karen?” Dr. Storm asked.

“Huh?” she said sitting up and looking at him in a new light almost.

“I said how do you feel?”

“I feel...great,” she said standing up, “I can’t...its just...I don’t know how to describe it there’s no...there’s no...”

“I know what you mean,” he said jotting something down on a notepad and sipping coffee.

“Thank you so much, I dont know how I can repay you,” she said with a doeful glance but Dr. Storm just smiled back; playing the game.

I can think of a few ways, he thought, giddy with his day’s work.

“So I would consider you cured, however if a problem arises I am here for you, and may I say that your hair looks beautiful in that light?” he asked noting the way the light from the partially blinded window fell on her golden-brown locks.

“Oh...” she said, and felt a warm, wet sensation in her loins, “thank you...” not sure what else to say.

Does he really think so?

“Just leave your check with Grace,” he said waving goodbye.

“Okay, goodbye doctor,” she said in a somewhat sultry voice.

“Hey, Grace,” she said looking at his pretty, young secretary. She had full blonde locks down to her shoulders that was fluffed prettily. Her dark red lips went with her eyeshadow and red minidress, and large breasts that were showed off to full extent in her skimpy mini.

“Hey, Karen how’d it go?” she asked taking the check.

“Oh...great Dr. Storm is...well he’s great,” she said cheefully.

“Yeah he is...” she said sofly.

“Well goodbye,” Karen said and walked out the door.

Grace hadn’t sat down long before she heard a call from the office.

“Grace could you get in here?” he asked.

“Sure thing doctor,” she said walking into his office, her red heels clicking on the floor.

“Botswana,” he said in a firm voice.

With practiced skill Grace sank to her knees, her eyes glassing over, and her lips pouting. She crawled under the doctors desk and freed his cock from its confinements then grabbed his veined prize with soft hands and took the hard flesh in her wet mouth.

She worked her mouth to its full extent. Her lips sucking for all it was worth, her tongue swirling around his head, andher throat swallowing down the precum juices that entered her mouth.

Soon she felt him stiffen up and twitch uncontrallably. She moved her hands from cupping her breasts to angling his cock to ensure she got his full seed. He exploded then, in her mouth, his hot semen coating the roof of her mouth. Grace swallowed it all down then licked the remaining fluids from his member before tucking the flaccid penis back into is trousers.

She stood up, the glassy stare remaining, and her mouth in an ‘O’ formation.

“Gaborone,” he said with equal firmness.

“Oh Nick you’ve been talking about going on vacation for years just do it already,” Grace said cheerfully, a million dollar smile flashing on her face.

“Maybe some day,” Dr. Storm said looking out of the office, “maybe some day...thank you Grace,” he said.

“Just let me know if you need any more help organizing those files again,” she said, flahed her smile again, and went back to work. Leaving Dr. Storm staring out his window at the city, his mind wandering to thoughts of foreign countries, and his hard on stiffening at thoughts of his next client.