The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Back and Forth

Part 2

“Nick, Patricia Frederickson is here,” his secretary Grace said.

“Send her right in,” Nick smiled and leaned back in his chair.

Patricia had been seeing him for the past three weeks and their six sessions together had been a pleasurable experience. She had come in for a smoking habit and despite having removed any love for cigarettes in the first session she kept coming back. Each time she said she was having trouble and thought she might be relapsing into her bad habit.

“Dr. Storm this time its really the strongest feeling I’ve had, I mean I almost lit one. I had it IN MY MOUTH, and was about to light it!” she sounded distraught. Her pretty face marred with lines of pain and her bright blue eyes seemed on the verge of tears.

“Just calm down, Patricia, calm down, deep breaths, like we practiced,” he said putting his hand on her shoulder. He knew that sent chills rapture up her spine. It sent pleasure to Nick too she was dressed to impress...him...with a baby blue stretch top that contained an ample chest, her white miniskirt was successful at showing off her curvaceous form, and her makeup had been done to where her face screamed “whore”.

She breathed in and out, her heavy chest rising and falling with each breath, then she lay down on the couch and her breathing slowed to a controlled rate.

“Now, do you want me to put you under?” he asked, sitting down behind his desk.

“I...err...well...” she said her breaths getting faster and more ragged.

“What’s the problem?” he asked.

“Well, it’s just that I’ve been coming to you for so long and I keep relapsing, I heard some things on the web and...well I feel...different...” she said.

“What do you mean?”

“I mean...look at me!” she said in sudden realization at her slutty attire, “I look like a tart!” she said her breath rising again.

“I think you look scrumptious,” he said in a firm, commanding voice.

She was out like a light her eyes shut showing off her heavy blue shadow that matched her top, she lay back on the couch, and her breath settled down again.

“Now, can you hear me...Barbie,” he smiled at the name he made for his alter ego.

“Yes...” she said her voice no longer sounding womanly, and sharp like Patricia’s but now it was a high pitched twang and sounded like a little girl.

“Good, wake up Barbie, Ken wants to play,” he grinned.

“Like OMG!” she said looking at Nick, “Ken, Barbie was asleep for a super duper long time, and she’s like super duper horny,” she purred and began to squeeze her tits.

“Show me the goodies, Barbie,” Nick said waiting for the strip tease.

“Barbie likes to show off her big titties!” she said removing her top like it was nothing then dropping away the pathetic scrap of material that held her gazabos in, letting the flesh bounce free, “Barbie also likes it when Ken sees her hot cunt!” she said and her skirt fell with her panties as though they were one article of clothing. All that remained were some knee high sky blue boots that highlighted her creamy thighs that were now no longer covered in the slightest by her skirt.

“Barbie also likes it when Ken fucks her hot cunt!” she pushed two fingers into her pussy and began to frig herself right in front of him.

“Are you wet for me Barbie?”

“Barbie’s always wet for Ken!” she said, “is Ken hard for Barbie’s hot pussy!” She clearly needed no answer and, ever the investigator, dropped to her knees and freed the veined member to find it stiffening at her touch.

Barbie knew what to do and giggled as she stared, doe eyed, at his member. She began to beat him off, her manicured nails playing over the head and her smooth hands rubbing the shaft. Soon Nick could bear it no longer, he seized Barbie by the tits and threw her onto the couch.

“Oh yeah get rough with Barbie, Barbie likes it when Ken fucks her like a dog!” she said presenting her hot, wet cunt to him from behind.

“Nick was hard but he wanted some fun with it too,” he grabbed a paddle out of his desk drawer and walked behind Barbie’s round ass, “whose your daddy, Barbie?”

SMACK, hard on her ass cheek.

“You are Daddy, Barbie’s is your horny little cunt!”

“Whose your daddy?” SMACK.

“You’re my Daddy, fuck Barbie’s hot cunt Daddy!”

“Whose your daddy?” SMACK.

“YOU’RE MY DADDY, AND BARBIE IS YOUR HORNY CUNT! FUCK BARBIE’S HORNY CUNT DADDY, FUCK YOUR BITCH GOOD!” she yelled so loud that if the walls weren’t soundproofed Grace would have called the cops.

He smacked her once more, threw the paddle to the side, then plunged right in. He took her like a dog would, fucking into her pussy from behind and building up a rythm quickly. Barbie was good at the timing and was thrusting up into his cock with eager haste.

“Oh yeah!” she said, “fuck,” pump, “your,” pump, “bitch,” PUMP, “ohmigod yesssssssss daddy!” she moaned, arching her back, her face flashed pure lustful ecstasy. He had come deep inside of her filling her with his hot seed, she had her own orgasm as well then after he pulled out of her she cleaned his cock like usual.

“Mmmmmmmmm lets go again Ken, how about you fuck Barbie’s face?” she said opening her mouth wide and flicking her tongue over the last drops of cum on his soft meat.

“Get dressed first Barbie,” he said and she put her clothes back on, struggling to encase her breasts in a shirt 4 sizes too small

“Time to sleep Barbie,” Ken said and she lay back down on the couch her eyes closed.

“Barbie, can you hear me?”

“Yes...”

“There is another person inside of you, did you know that Barbie?”

“Like a cock?” she said innocently enough. Her hands played over her pussy at ‘cock’.

“No, like another woman, sharing your body, her name is Patricia. She is a very bitchy woman, she works as a bank manager at M&T, she lives alone, and hasn’t been fucked in a long time. She is always trying to be smarter than others, thinks she’s superior, and has a terrible smoking habit.”

“I don’t like this woman daddy,” Barbie’s brow furrowed and a look of pain flashed across her face.

“No on does Barbie, but everyone loves you.”

“Everyone loves a hot cunt...” Barbie moaned, her hands working faster at her wet womanhood.

“Barbie, listen to me, Patricia doesn’t deserve this body, but you do, right?”

“Yes...Barbie wants a body...to have a cock get stuffed in...”

“Thats right Barbie, so from now on Barbie doesn’t have to sleep so long, Patricia is going to sleep instead,” Nick flashed a malevolent smile, a feeling of guilt arose in his stomach but he pushed it back down. No one will miss that bitchy Patricia, he told himself.

“Yay...no more sleepytime for Barbie...more playtime with...Ken...”

“Thats right now, wake up Barbie...”

“Like Ken my head hurts,” she whined like a girl losing her teddy bear.

“I bet it does,” erasing a personality was no easy task, “Barbie you haven’t been in the real world have you?”

“Huh? I’m confused Ken,” she cocked her head but remained seated.

“Well...out in the world there are women called whores...who fuck a lot...and get paid for it...and in my office you fuck a lot...right?”

“Like all the time,” she purred, “except now...” she reached for her top and was close to freeing those cantaloupes she called breasts.

“Listen to me, Barbie, in the real world you need to get paid to eat and sleep and drink, so you have to get paid, and all you know how to do is fuck a lot so what should you be in the real world?”

“I should be...” she trailed off, bit a nail, and tw

“C’mon Barbie you know this...”

“A whore!”

“Thats my girl, you’re a whore Barbie, but whores need pimps, who take care of them and help them out, so whose your pimp Barbie?”

“You are daddy!”

“Good girl, well...you start work today...make sure you get paid first and dont ever turn a cock down.”

“Like okie-dokie!”

She flounced her ass out of the room.

“Uh...Nick who was that?”

Oh shit.

“Err...why Patricia Frederickson of course you sent her in yourself Grace,” Nick tried to talk his way around her.

“She seemed...different...a lot different...” her eyes darted to a cum spot on the couch and her mind started to hurt.

“Grace, Athens,” he said.

Grace lay down on the couch and shut her eyes.

“Grace.”

“Yes...”

“You did not see Patricia Frederickson acting like a bimbo.”

“I did not see Patricia Frederickson acting like a bimbo,” she repeated with a foolish grin on her face.

“You saw her walk out like a proffesional lady, kind of bitchy actually, then you came into your bosses office to ask him a question...”

“I saw her walk out like a proffessional lady, kind of a bitch, then I came into Nick’s office to ask him a question...”

“Paris,” Nick said firmly and Grace walked back to the door in her sexy red mini.

“Huh?” she said in a droll voice.

“Are you okay Grace?”

“I just...err...I zoned out a bit there sorry Nick,” she said twirling her hair.

“Well to answer your question, yes you would look better dying your hair blonder,” he said.

“Really?” she asked with her toothy smile as she held her generous locks, “yeah and if you grew it out more it would be much more becoming, but thats just a foolish old man’s opinion...”

“No,” she said picturing herself with platinum blonde hair down to her waistline, “no your right because then I could do so much more with it and this...dirty blonde color...well I agree, maybe get my roots that way to make it more natural...”

“Definitely, definitely, definitely, I’d love to chat more but I have a load of work to do on my recent client’s, sorry,” he said falsifying an apologetic face to his suggestible secretary.

“Oh, no totally, but yeah I definitely plan to...change some things...” she still twirling a lock she walked out.

Shit that was too close...stupid...stupid...stupid...should just make her an airhead like Barbie!

He contemplated it.

No, then she couldn’t do so much work and...its damn fun playing with a woman’s mind like Grace’s.