The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Back and Forth

Part 3

“Good morning Dr. Storm—” Karen began but Nick cut her off.

“Please, Karen, call me Nick,” he said and Karen suddenly felt so...comfortable around him the way he raised his hand to her and spoke softly. His gray blue eyes full of compassion and his mouth a calm smile.

“Okay...Nick, I have a lot to say,” she said.

“Thats what the couch is for, and if i may so you look very attractive today,” he said. In truth she did. Her long black skirt from earlier was traded in for a skin tight hot pink one that had to cover little more than three inches of her creamy white thighs. Her top was a white crop top that left her tanned midriff exposed and was desperately struggling to hold in her large mammaries. Her 4′ platforms matched her top but her pink eyeshadow, dark liner ,and big gold earrings all accentuated her tight skirt. Finally she had put on bright pink lipgloss and her lips were pouted and screamed “cocksucker”.

“Thank you,” she giggled, Karen felt a wetness in her loins that threatened to show on her tight skirt, “I...did a litte shopping...” she ran her hands over her new threads like a fashion model on a runway.

“Good for you, you’re already more confident, I bet you have tons of dates lined up this week,” he couldn’t see her on a date before, but now he imagined she was the buzz of the office on casual fridays.

She giggled, “Nick,” she felt herself getting wetter and wetter the more he complimented her.

“Just my opinion, but as a professional, socializing is a good way to relieve stress,” he said firmly, “but listen to us chat like schoolgirls, back to the matter at hand, I have to say I was surprised at your wanting to make an appointment I thought we had this in the bag.”

“I did too Nick, I didn’t even remember a thing of it until last nigh. I had a dream,” she was lying on the couch now and Nick could not help admiring her golden brown hair that fell over her breasts then rose up on her ample chest when she breathed, “it was the break in all over again, they threatened me...Nick it was so...VIVID...”

“It appears your subconcsious mind is more complicated than I initially thought, do you want me to put you under again?”

“Please...help me Nick...” she cooed. Her pretty eyes like a puppy dog’s.

“But before I do did you notice some strange foliage on those peach trees out front?”

She was out like a light. Her heavy lids closing and those pretty lashes covering up her puppy dog eyes. Her hands rested at her sides, freshly manicured.

“Karen, can you hear me?”

“Yes...”

Snap.

“How about now?”

“Yes...” fainted but still there.

Snap.

“How about now?”

“Yes...” so soft and gentle.

“Good, now Karen is there anyone at work that you find attractive?”

“Yes...Bobby...” she said. A wetness flowing in her thighs.

“Today you will ask Bobby to take you out to see the town, he’ll accept because, if he hesitates, you’ll come onto him more and more,” Nick smiled down at his developing sultry woman, “when you go out with Bobby you will not only dress to be sexier than you are now, but you will also get wild, take your top off, get drunk, party like crazy, and most definitely have sex with at least one person at the minimum.”

“Tonight...clubbing with Bobby...be sexy and wild...sex...”

“Now, Karen, I am going to tell you another trigger phase, whenever anyone says ‘titties’ no matter where, why, or when you will get very hot for whoever said it, also whenever someone calls you sexy, beautiful, hot, or cute you will get two times wetter for them than you already do, understand?”

“Titties...make me hot...like it when people...say im sexy...”

“Thats a good girl now what do you think of Nick Storm?”

“He’s...he’s so nice...and funny...and strong...and hunky...whenever I’m around him I just can’t help getting wet...but whenever I flirt with him he just says that I should find a different man...”

“That turns you on even more Karen,” he said firmly.

“It does?”

“Yes, when he plays hard to get you want him more, you will try to make him like you even more the more he rebuffs you...”

“Like him the more he...turns me down...”

“Also, that dream you had of the invasion will not happen every night that you have sex, but every night you don’t it will return with more clarity...”

“Sex makes...nightmares go away...sex is bliss...”

“What’s your favorite sexual position Karen?”

“Missionary...” she cooed.

“Nope, its not Karen, its doggie style, you like getting it from behind right?”

“Oh yeah, it turns me on when...they stick it in me and I don’t see it coming...like a big surprise...” Her smile was broader now and her hands on her snatch rubbing quicker.

“Good girl, now when I clap my hands you will wake up just like last time, understand?”

“Yes...”

Clap.

“I...I...—” she sat up, blinking out the sleep in her eyes. Her hands moved from her pussy and to her lap.

“—can’t remember can you?”

“No...its like...I can’t explain it...” she said and grinned like a schoolgirl getting praise from her teacher.

“That’s good Karen, but lets see how it pans out, how about we wait a few nights, five maybe?”

“No,” she said too eager to see him again, “schedule me for four days, please,” She said, flashing those puppy dog eyes again.

“Alright, just leave your check with Grace and I hope you find a date or go out with friends, like I said socializing can reduce stress,” he said leaning back. He jotted down some notes.

“Hey Grace,” Karen said, eyeing over the pretty receptionist who was wearing a lacy red halter top that highlighted her spectacular breasts, she had on a jean skirt that ohers might find trashy but Karen found intriguing.

“Hey Karen, you look pretty today, new threads?” Grace asked, pointing a painted fingernail at Karen’s crop top.

You’re pretty sexy yourself babe...wait what the hell?

“Thanks,” she said her loins now alive with lubriction and her eyes hungrily eyeing the receptionist, “you’re...pretty sexy yourself.”

Nick looked out the door that had been left open and saw Karen twirling her hair and pushing her arms together to make her breasts look bigger. He saw Grace looking awkardly at how the woman was coming onto her and grinned.

“Well...” Grace said expecting Karen to leave.

“Well...” Karen said then felt her mind do a backflip and she was confused.

“Did you want something else?” Grace was confused.

“I just...” don’t blow it, “I just wanted to know...where you got that great top?”

“Oh this?” she said holding the fabric like it was nothing but goat’s skin.

The two prattled on about fashion, gossip, and trivial T.V. shows and found out how much they had in common.

“Ohmigod I love them too...their music is so...”

“...wild...” Grace finished for Karen like a twin sister would.

“Plucked the word right out of my mouth, hey I gotta go but when do you get off work?”

“Oh, I really want to talk some more but I have a thing tonight, but tomorrow’s good maybe we could get coffee?” Grace asked referring to her previous engagement with friends which Nick knew to be a long DICK-tation session after work in actuality.

“Sound great,” she said writing down some digits on a piece of paper nearby, “here’s my number...call anytime,” Karen walked out the door and found herself reeling at the amount of sexualization that she had been experiencing lately.

After breathing in the air around her and adjusting her shirt so that it showed off more cleavage than it already did Karen walked to her car. She found herself swaying her ass with each step so that the bubble butt seemed to roll, and it also rolled the eyes of the construction workers she passed who stopped their work to watch her strut by in those ridiculous platformers.

She drove downtown to her office a little bit late back from lunch, but her high up job let her do things. Today on casual friday everyone was surprised at her new dress style, especilly being able to see her sexy midriff, but Karen didn’t get it she just thought it was how she always dressed.

“Hey Bobby,” she purred, as the two co-worker’s stood alone by he water cooler in the break room.

Bobby McIntire had been an insurance salesman at the firm for the past 3 years. He was tall, with somewhat scrawny limbs, but a face Karen found cute coupled with his short black hair.

“Hey Karen, meeting with a client at lunch?” he asked referring to her long lunch. He sipped his water quietly.

“Something like that,” she said twirling her hair, “listen what’s a big guy like yourself doing tonight?”

Woah is she coming onto me?

“N-nothing...” he found his eyes locked on her tits.

“Oh...well neither was I and,” she said leaning in closer to allow him to get a better viewing of the tanned orbs on her chest, “I was hoping someone might take me out on the town...”

“W-well...I-I-uh...” he stammered uncontrollably.

“Oh well, hey maybe Jack knows some good clubs,” she said turning to leave.

“Wait, Karen, uh,” Do it man, he thought, “I know this new place that just opened I could pick you up...say...eightish?” he asked.

“That sounds like fun,” she said turning back around and reaching into the scrap of material that was her skirt, “here,” she handed him a card, “I can’t wait...” she said breathing into his ear before she swayed her curvaceous behind out.

Is that he ice queen who normally runs this office? Either way she’s a brown haired Pamela Anderson with those tits... Bobby laughed to himself, eyed the card, and went back to work

“Grace could you come in here?”

“Whatsup Nick?”

“Oh nothing, I’m thinking my vacation should be to Athens though...”

Grace slowly walked over to the couch and lay down on it, her heavy chest rising and falling, her lids shut, her mouth pouted into a semi-smile.

“Grace, what do you think of Karen Depalma?”

“She’s a cool girl and we like a lot of the same stuff...shes nice...”

“Are you attracted to her?”

“No, I’m not gay...” she said in a soft voice that sounded tentative.

“I thought you were gay, Grace I thought your big secret was you were a nympho....”

“What?” she said her brow furrowing, “I-no... I like men...”

“Of course forget I said it, now when I snap my fingers you will go deeper into your subconscious...”

“Yes...”

Snap.

Snap.

“Grace, can you hear me?”

“Yes...”

“You like to moonlight don’t you?”

“Yes...”

“You like to have sex with women, men, anything. Your big secret is how much of a nymphomaniac you are right?”

“Yes...but...don’t tell anyone...especially my boss....”

“I won’t its safe with me...but you tell your friends right? Especially Karen, you like Karen right?”

“Mmmmmhmmm, Karen’s cute, with hot....legs...” Grace licked her lips. Her hands moving from her sides to run over own creamy thighs.

“Thats right, but hey what do you think of Greece this year?”

Grace rose, a slight damp spot on her panties where thoughts of Karen arose. She then walked backwards to the door and stood there with a blank stare for a second.

“It’s awfully far don’t you think Nick?”

“True...it’s not like I’ll ever go...” he said wistfully and stared out his window; lost in thuoght.

“You need a vacation doc, your way too stressed...” Karen said, playing with a lock and remembering to dye it this weekend.

I am...or maybe a good fucking could fix that...where’s Barbie?

“Well thank you Grace.”

She left for a moment before walking back in his office.

“Patricia, is here, I swear that woman is more uptight everytime I see her...”

“That’s what were working on, send her right in if you would be so kind.”

A woman who might have been Patricia Franklin walked in. She had stripped out of her top and was wearing just a lacy white bra that failed to hide her nipples. Speaking of which they now each had a little golden piercing in each, she spun around to show off a tramp stamp that someone had put on her back just above some wet black denim shorts she wore now.

“Hey Ken!” she said and lay down on the couch a slight jingle in her step.

“What’s that noise Barbie?” shocked at her transformation, “and who got you those piercings?”

“Some nice man, with a big cock did....” she licked her lips, “and that’s this silly!” she said lifting a bell up that had been attached to her clit lips, “someone said: ‘it lets everyone know where the pussy is’...I think...” she giggled some more.

“I hope it doesn’t...impede anything...” Nick smiled, locking the door and dropping his pants.

“Oh no, you can still fuck Barbie’s hot cunt, or her juicy titties, or her sluttyface, or maybe you wanna take Barbie like that policeman did?” she said wagging her ass.

“I can’t argue with our beloved law enforcement, bend over the desk you slutty whore.” He beat his meat to prime stiffness, licked his lips, and his thoughts of vacation faded.

“Okey-dokey pokey!” she smiled and leaned over this desk, hiking up her denim shorts to show no obstructions between Nick and her beloved rump.

“Just what I needed...” Nick groaned and found no resistance, only the thrusting of hips and soft flesh....