The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Back and Forth

Part 4

“I am one hot piece of ass,” Karen said eyeing herself in the mirror. She was hardly wearing anything tonight and that was how she liked it.

She had on a light seafoam blue bikini top that showed off more than 3/4 of her breasts not to mention the top of her nipples, a blue wrap around skirt that covered a matching bikini G string bottom, and an even lighter shaded blue spike heels that gave her an extra 4′ of height.

Her makeup screamed “fuck me’. With light blue eyeshadow that was heavily applied, liner to highlight her long lashes, two silver halfmoons hung from their respective ears followed by a second pair of gold half moons next to them and a gold stud in the upper part of her ear. She had gotten a mani-petti that matched her slutty outfit, bright pink lipstick on her pouty lips, and a sky blue choker circled her neck.

When Bobby knocked and she answered, one hand holding the door open, the other leaning against the side of the frame his eyes darted all over her voluptuous form.

“Hey Bobby...” she purred, wrapping his arms around his neck and giving him a lustful kiss. He had little time to return it before she broke it off and wrapped her arms around his right one.

“H-hey Karen,” he stammered at the kiss and how tightly she held him. He reached his arm around her tentatively.

“Don’t be shy,” she cooed and placed his one hand suggestively close to his cleavage.

They drove in mostly silence by Bobby but Karen talked his ear off. She talked about where she had gotten each article of clothing, jewelry, makeup, where she got her brown hair curled down to the small of her bare back, and where she had gotten her painted nails.

The club was called Hot Sensations.

Once inside Karen was taken aback by the smells of alcohol, sweat, and other bodily fluids in the room.

They danced for a bit at first, Bobby was shy the whole time and Karen wanted him desperately to call her sexy, or something but his mouth was pursed shut. Then she saw something that caught her eye.

A drinking game where the players are upside down and drink through a straw. The winner got free drinks all night and the loser had to buy them. A twinkle appeared her eye and she grinned.

“Hey that looks like fun!” Karen said darting over.

“Karen wa—” Bobby began.

“Wanna play?” she asked seductively.

“No...” he replied meekly.

“Goddammit, you’re no fun tonight Bobby,” she said and walked over to the game, “I’ll play!” Karen shouted over the music. Everyone shouted loudly as she balanced on her hands her tits flying out of her excuse for coverage and just dangling there, nipples erect. Her wraparound skirt slipped off and fell to the ground revealing her tight G string, that showed off her tanned rump to perfection.

“Alright lets do this,” said a man with broad shoulders, big arms, and a chisseled body. He balanced just as easy and took the straw in his mouth along with Karen.

Karen began drinking for all her life and found the beer to be the best taste in the world. She didn’t normally get so drunk but the blood rushing to her head, the beer slipping up he throat, and the club music made her loopy.

She didn’t stop though and eventually the man fell to the ground coughing on beer.

“That was fun!” she said stuffing her boobs away. She helped the man up.

“Hey whats your name sexy?” Karen felt a thrill of fluids at what he called her.

“Karen...” she purred.

“You with anyone?” he asked.

“Just limp dick over there,” she said cocking her thumb at Bobby who was beet red.

“Ditch that pansy, come hang with a real man,” he said wrapping his arm around her.

“Alright,” she said rubbing his chest and wrapping one of her own arms over his shoulder, “show a girl what you can do big guy.”

“Alright then sugertits,” he said.

The two hit the dance floor but no matter what song it was it eventually became the two of them grinding against eachother. Her hips rocking back and forth against his pelvic bone. Then he reached up to cop a feel and one tit fell out but Karen let it hang there, bouncing in the beat proudly.

“Damn girl look at your titties!” he said.

Karen was overwhelmed with lust she pressed her half naked form against his body, felt her nipples squish with his flesh and her mouth close on his.

He cupped her nake tit, while his finger reached into the skimpy piece of fabric covering her lower lips. While one hand pinched and played with her firm tit the other flicked her clit wildly and Karen almost came right there.

Her juices were flowing now and she felt her lips spread, no her lower ones, and a hard finger enter her.

“Ohmigod!” she shouted but it was lost to the beat and soon his lips touched hers again and her world consisted of just his tongue once more.

His hand played with her more and more bringing her to the edge of orgasm then pulling out and swatting her clit some more. Her cunt was so hot and she was so horny Karen thought she would die.

“Ohgod just fuck me already!” she said.

He knew what that meant and they worked their way across the club floor to the family restroom. His finger never left her clit.

“What’s your name?” she asked once they were in the safety of the restroom with the door locked.

“Dillon,” he said stripping his shirt and then shorts off. His erection poked through his boxers and he was prepared to take them too when Karen did the job for him.

He freed her other tit then motorboated a bit while Karen beat his meat to prime stiffness.

“Fuck me,” she gasped, her nails digging into his back.

He released her breast then prepared to go in when Karen changed her mind.

“No,” she said then lay on the dirty floor, her boobs pressing into week old piss and shit stains, “take me like a bitch...” she smiled up and him.

He entered her cunt from behind and she was surprised at his large length. She hadn’t been fucked in so long she knew she was tight.

“Damn girl you’re tight as shit,” he confirmed for her, “that’s how I like ‘em.”

They fucked like minxes. His thrusts going in sync with her hip thrusts backwards. Soon she felt him speed up in her loins and he buried deep. With one last thrust and a grunt he came deep in her orifices.

“OHGOD YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!” she howled, and had her own orgasm on the floor. Juices sprayed everywhere and the bathroom smelled musty and of semen.

“Your wild baby, I gotta go,” he said putting on his shorts and shirt.

“Stay...” she whispered, “please...lets fuck some more...”

“Sure, but how about I buy you dinner next time, here give me your number.”

They exchanged information, he gave her a parting kiss then she hit the club again.

She searched for Bobby but he was gone.

That limp dick, mommy’s boy couldn’t handle this anway.

She danced some more, grinding on whoever she found, but no one fucked her like Dillon had. Eventually she grew tired, and more drunk and walked out tipsy and confused. She started down the street, half naked, drunk, and tired.

“Hey sexy,” came a thickly accented voice from across the street then she felt a greasy hand on her shoulder.

“Carlos, what are you doing?” came a second voice, they were half carrying her.

“Mark, this bitch is drunk as your sister, I bet she sucks our cocks free,” he said and Karen opened her eyes. She was being held up on her knees by the same thick hands. Something long and meaty poked at her poutylips.

“Hey whats your name?” he asked.

“Ka—” she began and ws immediately stufed with cock.

She didn’t know what to do but her mouth sucking on it like a pacifier soon enough. Karen was half aware of her surroundings, some apartments, a little line behind her of some people. Soon the meat in her mouth twitched and was growing warmer. A hot seed filled her throat and Karen swallowed it down.

“My turn,” a second voice said.

“What’s goin—” she began again but soon another cock was in her mouth and she sucked at it again. The taste growing on her more and more.

“Damn, hey Henry look at them titties!” the man whose cock was in her mouth said.

Suddenly Karen felt the urge to pleasure him more and began to swirl her tonge around his head while still sucking him off. Her sucks were more urgent and faster she used her and to knead his balls a bit and rub his cock to keep him stiff enough.

Soon he came another torrent of semen flooded her mouth and she leaned back with some dribbling down her chin and dropping onto her breasts.

“My turn with this sexy piece of ass,” said another. Sexy turned her on and her vision cleared a bit as she say a stout man with stringy muscles walking towards her.

“Listen gorgeous I’m not hard yet so would you mind?” he asked jokingly not expecting his two previous compliments to make her so urgent to pleasure him.

To his surprise her manicured hands reachout drunkenly and began to rub his shaft. She was surprised at his length and was slowly stiffening him up when he said the kicker.

“Hey if she this horny maybe I could squeeze her titties!” he joked. Karen was alight again and her rubbing increased this time she used both hands for faster work. Soon he was stiff enough and she took him in her mouth with ease.

She managed to deep throat his large member down her throat, suppressing the reflex though sheer force of drunken will. Pretty soon he could hold on no longer and came down her throat in a river of cum.

Karen almost choked on cock and cum and was coughing on the ground, more jism leaking out of the corners of her mouth, down her chin, dripping onto her tits and chest.

“That was one drunken bitch,” one voice chuckled.

“Lets give her a tip,” the first voice said then Karen felt something wet on her and knew it to be piss.

Two more streams joined the first one, running down her face, combining with the salty cum and covering her in a sheen of juices.

The three voices laughed into the night. Karen tried standing up, but just fell right back down to the ground. She slowly slunk off to sleep, a dumb smile on her lips, and fluids crusting on her face.

To be continued...