The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Back and Forth

Part 5

Karen came to her senses in the dim light of early morning. She smelled urine and semen on her face and brushed the bits of it that had crusted off of her pretty face. With little grace she stood up and then tucked her ample breasts that had spilled out back into her skimpy top. She had lost both shoes but managed to walk back to her condo barefoot, dodging broken glass.

Once inside she stripped off her clothing that might have been able to fully cover a woman one tenth her size. She took a long hot shower, washing away her makeup, the crusting fluids, and the dirt in her hair. She felt her pussy lips tingle as she brushed her body wash covered hand over them.

Without even realizing it she was slowly frigging herself with one hand while cleaning her grimy body. It took her a good ten minutes to wash all the piss and cum off, but even longer to calm herself down from the sensations she felt as she played her hands over her pussy.

God, what a wild night, she thought.

Her phone rang.

She stepped out; dripping with both water and juices.

Still naked with no towel covering her luscious body she answered.

“Hey, Karen, it’s Grace,” came a cheerful voice over the phone.

“Hey babe, whatsup?” Karen replied. Once more she felt her hand reach down to her lower lips.

“Nothing, just saying I’ll pick you up at 10 for coffee, kay?”

“Oh,” she said, her voice husky with pre orgasmic lust as her hands probed her orifice, “oh, that sounds great...” Karen trailed off.

“See ya then,” Grace said.

“Bye babe,” Karen said. She didn’t know why she was calling Grace ‘babe’ it just seemed natural.

Oh shit I only have an hour! Karen thought.

She had to get ready quick. She didn’t bother with a bra and chose a halter top so white it looked like milk. To go with that she put on white rubber boots that highlighted her shapely legs she had seen Grace eyeing. For bottom’s she chose crotchless panties underneath a tight white skirt, and it left plenty of her lovely legs showing between her boots.

Karen went light on the makeup but still applied some shiny pink lipgloss, a bit of liner to highlight her long lashes, and white hoops in her ears. She also applied some hot pink nail polish that just finished drying when she saw Grace’s car pull into the driveway.

“Hey, babe,” Karen gave a toothy white smile to Grace.

“Hey, do you always look so sexy?” Grace asked her friend from the drivers seat.

“Only when I’m with sexy people,” Karen smiled. She found herself already wet for Grace.

She too was dressed mouth wateringly. She had on a navy blue skirt that stopped 4′ below the waist. A matching belt just below a lacy white blouse. Karen snuck a peak at her white knee-high boots and gave an approving grin.

“Thanks, you like the hair?” she asked fluffing a fake curl and pulling out of the driveway.

Grace had gotten extensions down to the small of her back. In addition to that she had dyed it a platinum blonde and curled it to look ever more enticing.

“Ohmigod yes, I loooooveeeeeee it,” Karen purred, then giggled like a schoolgirl.

They giggled and chattered like schoolgirls the rest of the way. Karen found herself practically dripping with lubrication from the amount of times that Grace called her sexy.

Grace felt a little strange at how Karen was coming onto her. She had never been with a woman but something made her feel more experimental recently. Nevertheless her snatch was wet and her body alight with anxiety whenever Karen’s hand or leg would brush against her bare skin.

“So how long have you worked for Nick?” Karen asked sipping coffee.

They were sitting in a booth across from each other. Karen felt her smooth leg brush against Grace’s and loved the tingle of sensations that shot through her curvaceous body.

“Two years, he’s like the best boss evvveeeeerrr,” Grace purred. “What did you come to see him about, if you dont mind me asking?”

“I don’t mind, feel free to ask anything,” Karen said in a sultry voice. “It was about this...break in at my condo...and these men they broke in and they tied me up,” Karen was choking up a bit.

“It’s okay,” Grace said placing her hand on top of Karen’s. Karen loved the warmth her hand brought, “you’re safe now babe,” Grace said.

“Thank you...I just never felt so...so...helpless in my life...” Karen said squeezing Grace’s hand softly.

“You’re safe with me, babe,” Grace smiled a warm grin at Karen who returned it, blinking away the tears.

“Thanks,” Karen said brushing her leg against Grace’s then retreating quickly.

Grace said nothing but soon Karen felt a socked foot brush up against her bare thigh.

“Ohhhhhh...” she elicted a soft moan and writhed in pleasure at the touch.

“You want to...” Karen began.

“Yes,” Grace finished and they both stood to leave.

Karen felt Grace’s hand squeeze her’s all the way to the car.

“Oh God, where to?” Karen asked.

“My place, but first...” Grace said and ran her hands over Karen’s lovely legs. Karen purred at her touch, and arched her back then spread her tanned thighs. Grace pushed a finger up Karen’s sopping slit, toyed with her hot cunt for a moment, then started the car.

“You have no idea how much I’ve wanted to do that,” Grace said licking Karen’s juices from her fingers one by one.

On the drive over Karen delicately fingered Grace. The two found their hands exploring the others laps at a few stoplights before they finally reached Grace’s little town house.

Neither could keep their hands off the other as they walked up to the steps. Grace dropped the key in a fit of giggles as Karen kissed her neck. She bent down to drop it and Karen couldn’t help but grope her enticing ass.

Finally they got inside and Grace lay down on the sofa still laughing. Karen shut the door, made a show of locking it, and then strutted over to the laughing beauty.

“Hey there sexy,” Grace said in a fake whore voice, “I like your titties...” she purred, cupping her own melons.

That did it right there for Karen and she was overcome with lust. She removed her haltertop to let the cantaloupes she called breasts fly loose, nipples proudly erect. Once that was out of the way she dropped her skirt to show her crotchless lingerie but left the boots on.

She crawled onto Grace on the couch and buried her head in her cleavage. Lovingly Karen licked and sucked on Grace’s nipples while her lover’s dainty fingers played with Karen’s wet cunt.

Karen soon had Grace topless and was sucking to more effect. She cupped a breast and popped the nipple in her mouth as Grace removed her own navy blue skirt.

Karen gasped loudly as she felt her partner’s bare clit lips brush against her own. The two began to fuck wildly then, grinding their respective sexes into the other. Grace’s hands moved down and began to grope Karen’s bubble butt and Karen was all too happy to invitingly spread her ass cheeks.

“Oh, oh fuck yes, fuck me babe!” Karen shouted so loud the neighbors could have heard it.

The grinding stopped and Karen kissed Grace on the lips, her lower ones. She got into a routine of licking Grace’s creamy thighs then kissing closer and closer to her pussy, until she finally shot her tongue up her lover’s cunt.

Grace clawed at the bed with her manicured hands from the thrill she felt.

“Oh, oh God, babe, babe I’m cumming!” she shouted and elicited a loud moan of ecstasy. Karen opened wide to receive the love juices. She swallowed them down her eager throat, and felt them settle in her tummy.

“My turn,” Grace said, still dripping juices. She went down on Karen’s lower lips.

Karen felt the wetness of Grace’s tongue on her thighs, but nevertheless followed her lover’s womanly juices. Soon thy were in a 69, with Karen trying to lap up all of Grace’s juices only for her to gasp and cum more in Karen’s thirsty mouth.

They fucked the day away. Soon they had both cum more times than they had ever cum before in their lives. Karen was lying on her back on the couch, panting heavily. Grace lay on top of her, their firm breasts squished together and Grace played with one of Karen’s erect nipples.

“Oh...” Karen began.

“God...” Grace finished, brushing her hands across the stiff nipple.

“I love you, babe,” Karen said kissing Grace on her face. They both tasted their own respective juices as they tongued for a bit.

Soon they both drifted off to sleep as the sun began to set outside. Not before, however, Karen had begun to finger Grace with a delicate touch. Grace returned the favor and the two fell into a sleep filled with dreams of lovemaking, their hands each in a foreign orifice.