The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Back and Forth

Part 6

“It’s just that, well, there’s been a lot of...stress at home and none of the other people we sent her to could help so I thought...well maybe you could doctor?” the look on the pretty face of Nina Morgan was one Dr. Storm saw often.

Helplessness.

She had come to him as a last ditch effort to salvage the relationship she had with her daughter. Nina was crying out in deperation and Dr. Storm couldn’t pass up an oppurtunity like this.

“Of course Ms. Morgan, Lola do you want me to help you?” he asked the uptight teenage daughter.

Though she hardly appeared the 18 year old that she was. She had ripe, luscious breasts that rivaled her mother’s. Her face was almost an identical to her mother’s as well, with the same heart shape and doe eyes. However where her mother had light blonde hair that was done up in a professional bun her daughter had jet black hair that she let free down to her waist.

“Whatever,” Lola said, uncrossing her arms and lying down on the couch.

“Mom,” she whined when she saw her mother still in the room.

“It might help if you weren’t present Ms. Morgan, unless you insist...” he trailed off.

“No, mom go wait in the lobby!” Lola said, her pretty face marred with lines of hate.

“Of course, dear,” Nina said and walked out, her tight rump imprisoned in a drab skirt.

“So, like, what do you do?” Lola asked, somewhat intrigued by the hypnotism but mostly skeptical and annoyed.

“It’s complicated, for me, but for you,” he said pulling out the golden pocket watch and dangling it between her eyes, “just watch the pocket watch...”

“Okay...” she said staring at it.

“Follow it with your eyes, follow the watch as it goes back...and forth...and back...and forth...don’t look away, follow it carefully, nothing exists but the watch...going back...and forth...and back...and forth...”

She followed it with her eyes for a few good minutes before Nick began the next phase of putting her under.

“As you watch it go back and forth your eyes grow heavy, you grow weary of the world, and your mind grows sick of worry...all that exists now is the watch...going back and forth...back and forth...you see only the watch...and hear only my voice...”

Her orbaceous chest was rising and falling in a slow rythm now. Her eyes starting to shut their shadowed lids. Her lips parted slightly and her hands relaxed.

“You’re eyes are growing heavier, and you are growing sleepier. You cannot sleep, you cannot...relax until I reach one...when I do you will drift into sleep...and be completely...relaxed. Until then, just watch it going back...and forth...and back...and forth...

“Five, you are growing ever sleepier. Your eyes are shutting slowly, but not yet. You must watch it go back and forth...and back...and forth...”

Her lids were fluttering and Nick felt his cock stiffening.

“Four, three, you feel the weight off the world on your chest...and eyes. You want to shut them ever so much...but not yet...you drift away slowly...you must keep watching the watch going back...and forth...and back...and forth...

“Two, your eyes are almost shut, the last bit of light in them sees only the watch going back...and forth...and back...and forth...”

Her mouth was slightly opened now, her pretty, pink lips pouted in such a way that Nick began to grow anxious. He controlled himself and continued the induction, never faltering the watch.

“One, your eyes shut, your breathing steadies, your mind goes blank and...suggestible. You hear nothing of the outside world but my voice, and in your head you still see the watch going back...and forth...”

Nick licked his lips then sat down on his desk in front of Lola. He couldn’t help but stare the beautiful girl for a good while and then going to work.

“Lola, can you hear me?”

“Yes...” she responded, far off and distant.

“Good, now what do you think of your mother?”

“She’s a controlling...bitch...she won’t let me do...what I want to do...always holding me back...while she brings strange men home...” her brow furrowed and lines of pain marred her face.

“Lola, what does she hold you back from?”

“Going to college...doesn’t want me leaving...gets all teared up...”

“That’s not true, Lola. You’re mom said you can go to college but only if you come home every weekend like a good girl right? You are you mom’s good girl, right?”

“Yes...I will come home on weekends...mommy’s...good girl...” Lola smiled. Her young mind was far easier for Nick to bend than others.

“You love your mom, right Lola?”

“Yes...I’m mommy’s good girl...” Lola smiled all the wider.

“That’s right, but you also desire her, right? You love her firm breasts, to suckle. Her tight butt, and pretty face that reminds you, of you, right?”

“Yes...I love my mommy...want to...love her...like a good girl should...”

Damn, her mind was easy to break, Nick thought to himself.

“What about these strange men your mom brings home, Lola, what are they like?”

“They’re always...grimy. She brings home...gangsters, crooks, and scum...she likes the...bad side of people I think it...intrigues her...” Lola said. Already she was opening up more to Nick than Patricia had in two sessions. Little women were far easier to break and he made a mental note of it.

“You like bad boys too, Lola, you’re a grown woman now, you are attracted to those men you’re mom brings home, right?”

“I-no I, they’re all so—”

“Forget I mentioned it,” guess even she has a breaking point, he mused to himself. “Now when I snap my fingers, Lola, you will retreat deeper into your subconscious, understand?”

“Yes...”

Snap.

“Can you hear me, Lola?”

“Yes...” still soft, pretty.

Snap.

“Can you hear me, Lola?”

“Yes...” barely more than a whisper from her pretty lips.

“Lola, you like those men your mom brings home, correct?”

“Yes...I like...the bad side...”

“You’re a grown woman, why shouldn’t you? You want to be their girl though, right? You wanna be one of those slimy dirtbags naughty girl, right?”

“Yes...” she moaned a little, “I’m such a naughty girl around...bad men...” she sounded so wistful.

“That’s why you’ll always smile for them, dress sexy for them when you come home on weekends, always please them, right?”

“Yes...come home every weekend...be a bad girl...”

“Bad girls have to confess what they did wrong right? So every night when you find yourself alone with one of the men your mo brings home you’ll tell him what a naughty girl you are. You’ll drop your pants, show him your bare ass, and tell him to spank his naughty girl, right?”

“Yes...I want to...be a bad girl for...my mom’s boyfriends...I want to...be spanked like a...bad girl should...” her voice was wistful but also sounding a little strained in her throat.

“Good, now finally. You will love your mother passionately, be her boyfriend’s naughty girl, and be a lot more happy and horny than usual. However, you will study like never before over the weeks, you will do everything to ace your classes and succeed. Still though, when you go on to greater things, you’ll come home every weekend, to love your mom, and be your boyfriend’s naughty girl, correct?”

“Yes...” her voice was tight and strained under the massive personality changes, but that would pass soon. Nick was sure about it.

“When I clap my hands you will wake up, understand Lola?”

“Yes...”

Clap.

“Ugh...” Lola said, sitting up and rubbing the sleep from her pretty eyes.

“How do you feel?”

“I...” she began, stretching her arms high in the air and arching her back to present more of her ample chset to Nick, “better than ever, what did you do?”

“The human psyche is very complicated,” Nick lied, “suffice to say that I just removed some of the negative emotions in your head...”

“Oh...you were right it is complicated,” she giggled like a child.

“Could you go fetch your mother, then wait out in the lobby please.”

“Sure thing doctor,” Lola said cheerfully then half skipped out of the room, high on joy.

The door shut with a soft thump, Nick reclined in his chair a little bit exhausted at the work.

It’s not all bad, he told himself, at least she’s going to college...and she’ll achieve something right?

He pondered that for moment or two before another thought arose.

Of course she’s still gonna be her mom’s sexpot daughter, he grinned, well you gotta please them all or none I guess.

“Doctor,” Nina Morgan said, sitting down on the couch, “what did you do? I have never seen my daughter so...”

“...happy?” Nick finished for her.

“Yeah...” she sighed.

“Nothing too complicated, now just lean back in your chair and watch the pocket watch...” he began, swinging the watch in front of her face.

“Okay...” she said reclining, her perky breasts hidden behind an ugly white blouse and business blazer combination.

“Now, I am going to count backwards from 5, and you are going to watch the watch...going back and forth..and back...and forth...and when I reach one you will go to sleep...but still hear my voice...and still see the watch going back...and forth...and back...and forth...”

Nina followed her daughter perfectly. Each decrease in number brought her closer to the blissful slumber Nick wanted her in.

“One, your mind goes blank and...suggestible...your breathing slow and relaxed...but you still see the watch going back...and forth...and back...and forth...”

“Nina, can you hear me?”

“Yes...”

“Nina, you want your daughter to go off to college and achieve greatness, right?”

“No...I dont want...to lose her...”

“Of course you dont, forget I mentioned it, now Nina when I snap my fingers you will go deeper into your subconscious, understand?”

“Yes...” she sighed, her red lips pouted slightly.

Snap.

“Nina, can you hear me?”

“Yes...”

“Good, now Nina, you support your daughter’s decision to go off to college correct?”

“Yes...she’s a...big girl...”

“She is, and you’re happy because you know she’ll be coming home on weekends.”

“Yes...so happy that Lola...comes home to visit...mommy...”

A bit harder to crack but still...so malleable, Nick thought.

“Now, Nina, you love your daughter right?”

“Yes...”

“You love her...passiontely right?”

“I...”

“You loved watching her grow into a beautiful young woman. You love her luscious breasts, her...face that looks like a mirror image of yourself, right?”

“I...yes...”

“You want her to be your good little girl, that would make you happy right? To have her sucking your ripe teats again, to have her pleasuring you...being your...good girl.”

“Yes...I want her to...suckle me...and...eat me...she’s such a good girl...” her smile was broader now, her red lips pursed in a pretty grin.

“Are you happy, Nina?”

“Yes...life is...good...” she sighed.

“Nina, whenever your daughter calls you mommy, you will get very aroused, understand?”

“Yes...mommy is...arousing...”

“Good, and you will continue to bring home bad men, right? You like bad boys.”

“Yes...I like...the darker side of men...” her hands moved to her snatch and began to rub it through her skirt.

“Good, now when I clap my hands you will wake up, understand?”

“Yes...”

Clap.

“How do you feel?”

“I feel...I feel...good...” she purred, “like a weight was...taken from my shoulders...”

“That’s good, Nina, now I think you and your daughter are going to get along, much better...” he trailed off.

“Oh yes...I already feel so...so...”

“...good?” he finished for her.

“Exactly,” she smiled at him, “thank you for everything doctor.”

“Please call me Nick, and if any more negative feelings arise in your family, feel free to call again,” he crossed his arms and leaned back in his chair with a grin.

“I will,” she said and walked with a new strut out of his office.

I love my job, he thought to himself.

Things had been troubling though recently. He felt guily at the changes he made to Patricia and his nightmare last night had been the worst. In it he was Patricia and trapped inside of Barbie’s bimbo head. He was scared and he awoke in a sweat as three men started to gangbang her.

He thought of a way to right this wrong as Karen’s shapely legs arrived at his door.